Listen to the text.

sábado, 6 de dezembro de 2014

Museu Cais do Sertão homenageia Luiz Gonzaga

Programação começa neste sábado e tem desfile, lançamento e cortejo ao Mestre Lua

Rei do Baião nasceu no dia 13 de dezembro de 1912. Crédito: Band/Divulgação

O Museu Cais do Sertão abriu as portas, no primeiro semestre deste ano, com exposição sobre a vida e obra de Luiz Gonzaga. E, no mês de aniversário do Rei do Baião, o espaço promove uma série de homenagens ao cantor e compositor natural de Exu, no Sertão do estado.


Um desfile inspirado no ambiente de criação do Mestre Lua norteia o Projeto Ateliê do Sertão: O Sertão vai virar moda, atração do sábado (6), às 16h. A área interna do museu recebe 20 roupas elaboradas por alunos do curso de Moda do Senac. No mesmo dia, às 17h, será lançada a marca Estampas Gonzaguianas, mas na área externa do lugar.

Já no dia 13, às 14h, haverá um cortejo para o músico. Bonecos gigantes e um veículo inspirado na famosa Frevioca fazem a homenagem, com saída do Pátio de São Pedro e chegada ao Museu Cais do Sertão. A programação continua no dia 20, às 17h, quando será realizado o Natal de Seu Luiz, na área externa do museu, com os grupos populares Estrela Brilhante, Cavalo Marinho, Boi Pintado de Aliança e Reisado de Zabelê.

O encerramento será no dia 28, com o Conexão Cais: Adriano Sanfona e Ciranda do Egídio, na Praça do Juazeiro. Evento gratuito, às 15h30.

Luiz Gonzaga nasceu no dia 13 de dezembro de 1912. O acesso ao Museu Cais do Sertão (Avenida Alfredo Lisboa, s/n, Bairro do Recife) custa R$ 8 e R$ 4 (meia), no horário das 9h às 21h, na terça; das 9h às 17h, de quarta a sexta; das 13h às 19h, no sábado; e das 11h às 19h, no domingo.

fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://www.diariodepernambuco.com.br/app/noticia/viver/2014/12/05/internas_viver,547386/museu-cais-do-sertao-homenageia-luiz-gonzaga.shtml

Veja a programação completa:
    
06/12

16h - Projeto Ateliê do Sertão: O Sertão vai virar moda, na área interna do Museu e Caixa de Poesia

17h - Lançamento de Estampas Gonzaguianas do designer Guilherme Luigi, na área externa do Museu Cais do Sertão

13/12

14h - O Cortejo do Rei do Baião. Saída: Pátio de São Pedro. Chegada: Museu Cais do Sertão

20/12

17h - O Natal de Seu Luiz, área externa do Museu
    
28/12

15h30 - Conexão Cais: Adriano Sanfona e Ciranda do Egídio, na Praça do Juazeiro

‘Natal da Gente’ é aberto com cortejo Cultural em museu de Aracaju

Cultura popular, teatro, música, feira, exposições e oficinas são atividades do ‘Natal da Gente Sergipana’, realizado pelo Museu da Gente Sergipana Governador Marcelo Déda, que foi iniciado nesta sexta-feira (5).

O Cortejo Natalino levará manifestações tradicionais da nossa cultura para as ruas, contando com a participação de grupos Reisado de Sabal, de Pirambu; Pastoril de Forges, de Japaratuba; e Guerreiro Vitória da Mocidade, de Aracaju. Os grupos culturais e a equipe do Museu da Gente Sergipana sairão do Mercado Tales Ferraz, seguindo pelas ruas do Centro em direção ao Museu.
saiba mais


As atividades do 'Natal da Gente Sergipana' continuam nos dias 10, 11 e 12 de dezembro. Todos os dias, às 19h, o público poderá assistir ao espetáculo 'Tá Caindo Fulô: Auto do Deus Menino', apresentado pelo grupo Imbuaça. Também nesses três dias será realizada a 'Feirinha da Gente', das 16 às 20h, onde os visitantes poderão comprar presentes para familiares e amigos, o que também faz parte das tradições do período natalino.

A música também estará presente através de diversos estilos. No dia 10, às 16h, o público poderá prestigiar a música tocada pelas tradicionais Liras, através do show de lançamento do CD 'Liras Sergipanas', que contará com a participação das filarmônicas que compõem o disco. No dia 11, às 16h, será a vez da música de concerto tocada pelo Grupo Renantique. No mesmo dia, às 20h, haverá apresentação do Coral Vozes do Banese e às 20h30, o Concerto Natalino com a Orquestra Jovem de Sergipe.

Na sexta (12), às 20h, a Orquestra Sinfônica de Sergipe trará um Concerto Natalino com a participação especial da mestre de cultura popular Nadir da Mussuca e da banda The Baggios. Antes do concerto, às 16h, haverá oficina de Reisado, com Maurelina Santos e o Reisado da Mussuca, no átrio do Museu da Gente. Também no dia 12, o teatro de bonecos será atração no Museu da Gente com a abertura da exposição 'Mamulengo de Cheiroso: A Magia no Teatro de Bonecos', às 18h.

fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti do telefone (79) 3218-1551 site do museu

Os suecos têm o mais antigo museu a céu aberto do mundo. Lá dentro são mais ou menos 300 construções, entre casas, escolas, igrejas.

Museu na Suécia tem empregados
que se vestem como no século XIX




A Suécia é um país que intriga. Exemplo de democracia, continua um reino com Parlamento e primeiro-ministro. Os suecos caminham para o futuro sem esquecer as experiências do passado. Lá, a palavra ‘respeito’ não perde nunca a atualidade.


Olhando, parece uma rua de um dos bairros da Suécia. Nada disso! É um museu. Os suecos têm o mais antigo museu a céu aberto do mundo. Lá dentro são mais ou menos 300 construções, entre casas, escolas, igrejas.


A casa era de uma família rica na época e um aposento é sala de estar de um dos inúmeros quartos da casa. Um detalhe: os empregados desse museu se vestem como no passado e, quando a gente olha, é como se a gente fizesse uma viagem no tempo. Tudo é igualzinho àquela época.


Era exatamente assim que se vivia no século XIX, quando a Suécia começou a se transformar com a revolução industrial, mas muitas tradições milenares não se perderam. Até uma padaria que faz pão como no passado tem nesse museu. A gente conhece uma padaria pelo cheirinho.


Globo Repórter: O Ken, que é o padeiro, disse que não gosta muito de falar não. Como é que você se sente trabalhando como no passado?
Ken Eklund, padeiro: Eu amo fazer isso, porque nós estamos mostrando como se fazia o pão, em 1870. Tudo é feito manualmente. Nós usamos métodos antigos e conversamos com as pessoas para manter as tradições.


O pão é de verdade. Um deles, ele disse, é um pão de uma semente típica da Suécia. Tem um pão de sal normal. E tem também um pãozinho que é típico desta região, que é feito com canela.


Ele disse que é de canela e que é muito tradicional na Suécia. Ele explicou que a receita é muito simples: farinha, açúcar, canela, cardamomo, que é uma especiaria difícil de ser encontrada no Brasil.


Mas o padeiro revelou que o que é mais importante para que esse pão fique tão saboroso é uma pitada de amor.
fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://g1.globo.com/globo-reporter/noticia/2014/12/museu-na-suecia-tem-empregados-que-se-vestem-como-no-seculo-xix.html

Shetland Museum's highly regarded Archaeology Collection given Recognised Status

The prized archaeology collection at Shetland Museum has been granted Recognised Status by Museums Scotland

An early Christian Monk Stone from the Archaeology Collection cared for by Shetland Museum© Shetland Amenity TrustThe Archaeology Collection cared for by Shetland Amenity Trust comprises between 300,000 to 400,000 artefacts and represents all aspects of life in Shetland from 4000BC to the 17th Century. 

Among its treasures are a huge range of locally made tools, early agricultural implements, vessels for food preparation, textile production and a rich assemblage of animal bone deposits. Many of these offer an insight into the lives of Neolithic communities dating to when Shetland was at the heart of European trade routes.

Later examples of the Island's rich archaeology range from rare examples of Roman glass to an iconic early Christian Monk Stone, which is believed to illustrate the coming of Christianity to Shetland. 

Now this important collection, which has been widely praised by academics as “by far the most complete record of the Viking/Norse presence within the British Isles” has been identified as a Recognised Collection of National Significance by Museums Scotland. 

Culture Secretary Fiona Hyslop explained how the Scheme serves to highlight “Scotland’s most important national and international collections” containing the “most important, best quality, historic artefacts and artworks”.

“This very significant archaeology collection absolutely falls into that category,” she added. “The award of Recognised status is fully deserved and will help Shetland Amenity Trust in bringing the collection into the public eye”.

The collection also holds evidence of funerary traditions and an important group of wooden tools suggestive of a ritual tradition shared throughout Northern Europe and a collection of Neolithic knives and axes said to be among the most beautiful and distinctive archaeological finds of their type in the UK. 

Many of these felsite tools were discovered at North Roe and with their striking patterns and highly polished surfaces they amaze visitors and academics alike. 

Now these and other archaeological treasures will join national gems like the archaeology collection at Orkney Museum, the National Burns Collection and Shetland Museum’s own Textiles Collection as part of the nationally Recognised Collections.

And like these treasured holdings, Shetland’s valuable haul of archaeology will be able to access funding for improvements and access. 

Curator Dr Ian Tait said the award would help the museum bring the collection to the public “in increasingly innovative and creative ways”.

“We applied because we want to raise awareness of the archaeology collection, to safeguard continuing levels of investment and to enable us to further increase public access,” he added. 

“Recognised status will enable us to further develop our ongoing work in research, exhibition, and interpretation to people in these islands and beyond. This will be a huge boost for Shetland’s cultural heritage.”
Find out more about Shetland Museum and Archives at - @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti    www.shetland-museum.org.uk


Enormous 2,300-year-old Roman water basin unearthed in the heart of Rome

A very large Roman water basin that once held more than four million liters of water has been discovered 20 meters (65 ft) below street level in the heart of Rome. Archaeologists are saying it is the largest Roman water basin ever found.





According to Discovery News, the irrigation basin was discovered during excavations for a new metro line through the city, nor far from St John in Lateran Basilica, the cathedral church of the Diocese of Rome. Archaeologists were able to determine that the ancient structure would have been used for agriculture to distribute water along canals, with the help of water wheels and channels. 

“Most likely it served as a water reservoir for crops as well as an area that made it possible to cope with overflows from the nearby river,” Rossella Rea, the dig’s director, said at a news conference in Rome.

The discovery of other agricultural items, such as a three-pronged iron pitchfork, remains of storage baskets made from braided willow branches, and numerous peach stones, helped archaeologists to determine that the water basin was once part of a farm that cultivated peach trees dated from the 3rd century BC until the 1st century AD, when the farm appears to have been demolished. 


Reconstruction showing what the water basin would have looked like. Credit: Soprintendenza speciale per i beni archeologici di Roma.

The huge water basin measures 70 meters (230 ft) by 35 meters (115 ft), but has not yet been completely uncovered as it extends beyond the perimeter of the metro work site towards the ancient city walls.

The basin was lined with well-preserved hydraulic plaster, and researchers found dozens of ceramic jars that were cut open to be used as water conduits. Tiles were also used to make canals.


Left: Roman jars reused to make water conduits. Right: Ceramic tiles were used to make channels for water distribution. Credit: Credit: Soprintendenza speciale per i beni archeologici di Roma.

The Romans have demonstrated remarkable engineering skills when it comes to the development of water storage and distribution systems. As Rabun Taylor writes in ‘Rome’s Lost Aqueduct’, Archaeology Magazine, “Few monuments that survive from antiquity better represent Roman pragmatism, ingenuity, and the desire to impress than the aqueducts built to fulfill the Romans’ seemingly unslakable need for water.”

The archaeological team has announced that the artifacts found at the ancient site will be moved to museums in Rome, while parts of the water basin itself will be put on display within St. John’s subway station.

Image: Part of the massive water basin unearthed in Rome: Credit: Soprintendenza speciale per i beni archeologici di Roma.
- fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti : http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/enormous-2300-year-old-roman-water-basin-unearthed-heart-rome-002402#sthash.oDbxbJ0d.dpuf

Four of Ireland’s major museums face imminent closure unless finances improve

Four of Ireland’s major museums may be closed unless their finances improve, it has been reported.


The National Museum of Ireland

The board of the National Museum of Ireland has examined the possibility of closing all four of its sites from New Year’s Day, unless it receives an increase in financial support from the Government.

RTÉ's Morning Ireland programme reports that the board of the museum will recommend that admission fees be charged, or all four museums be closed.

The four museums in question are Kildare Street, Merrion Street, Collins Barracks in Dublin, and the Museum of Country Life in Castlebar.

Funding for the museum has fallen by 40pc since 2008, and it has had to rely on cash reserves since then.

To make savings, the museum has lowered the temperature in the museums to save on heating bills. It has also explored the idea of allowing alcoholic drinks companies to fund exhibits - although this measure did not go ahead.

Te museum has had to contemplate its “gravest of corrective measures with regard to cost", now that the cash reserves are almost gone.
fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/four-of-irelands-major-museums-face-imminent-closure-unless-finances-improve-30800967.html

MUSEUM IM HAFNERHAUS Die ehemalige Brennkammer, die sich im Zentrum des Hauses befindet, beherbergt bodenständige historische Hafnerware



Museum

MUSEUM IM HAFNERHAUS

Hier sind auch die Geschichte des Hauses und die Arbeit des Hafners dargestellt. In der Dachbodengalerie wird die Sonderausstellung präsentiert.

ehemalige Brennkammer

Das Hafnerhaus in Leopoldschlag
Spaziergang durchs Hafnerhaus
Rundgang
Geschichte des Hafnerhauses


Im Haus Leopoldschlag 48 wurde zumindest seit Anfang des 18. Jahrhunderts bis 1930 das Hafnerhandwerk ausgeübt, zuletzt von Hafnermeister Franz Pauer. Der Leopoldschläger Hafner stellte nur Irdenware her: Geschirre wie Milch- und Schmalzhäfen, Weidlinge, Schüsseln, etc. und Ofenkacheln. Alle Produkte wurden mit dem Leopoldschläger Hafnerzeichen markiert. Er fertigte auch seine Werkzeuge selbst wie die Malhörner und die Modeln für die Kachelproduktion.


Die Brennkammer ist der älteste Teil des Hafnerhauses. Wie dieser Raum beheizt und wo die Rohware eingeschlichtet wurde, ist wegen der vielen Ein- und Umbauten leider nicht bekannt.



Das Hafnerhaus in Leopoldschlag
Spaziergang durchs Hafnerhaus
Rundgang
Geschichte des Hafnerhauses




Im Haus Leopoldschlag 48 wurde zumindest seit Anfang des 18. Jahrhunderts bis 1930 das Hafnerhandwerk ausgeübt, zuletzt von Hafnermeister Franz Pauer. Der Leopoldschläger Hafner stellte nur Irdenware her: Geschirre wie Milch- und Schmalzhäfen, Weidlinge, Schüsseln, etc. und Ofenkacheln. Alle Produkte wurden mit dem Leopoldschläger Hafnerzeichen markiert. Er fertigte auch seine Werkzeuge selbst wie die Malhörner und die Modeln für die Kachelproduktion.

Die Brennkammer ist der älteste Teil des Hafnerhauses. Wie dieser Raum beheizt und wo die Rohware eingeschlichtet wurde, ist wegen der vielen Ein- und Umbauten leider nicht bekannt.

Die Hafner von Leopoldschlag
Einige Leopoldschläger Hafnermeister kennen wir namentlich:


Phlipp Alöscher (ca. 1716 – 1743)
Melchior Alöscher (Sohn des Philipp Alöscher, bis 1788)
Franz Denk (1788 – 1825)
Joseph Denk (Sohn des Franz Denk, 1826 – 1840)
Albert Kroyer (1840 – mind. 1860, laut Heimatbuch 1874)

Josef Bauer (Schuhmacher auf Nr. 48)
Franz Bauer (geb. 1858, kaufte das Haus 48 1898 von Vater Josef, verh. 1912, Hafnermeister 1914)

Zeitweise wurde auch auf Leopoldschlag Nr. 41 eine Hafnerei betrieben. (Matthias Fröhlich, 1840 und ca. 1860).

Die Leopoldschlager Hafner beschäftigten meistens noch einen Gesellen. Als Lehrbuben wurden hauptsächlich die eigenen Söhne angelernt, die dann später den Betrieb übernahmen.

Die Freistädter Hafnerzunft

Die Hafner des unteren Mühlviertels waren in einer Zunft mit Sitz in Freistadt zusammengeschlossen. Die Zunft organisierte alle Handwerksangelegenheiten wie die Aufnahme und Freisprechung von Lehrlingen und Gesellen, sie kassierte Gebühren und den jährlichen Zunftbeitrag, sie überwachte die Einhaltung der Regeln und Privilegien des Handwerks und bekämpfte „Störer“ (nicht handwerksmäßig organisierte Hafner). In ständigem Streit lag die Freistädter Hafnerzunft mit den Handwerkskollegen aus Böhmen, die ihre Ware auch auf den Mühlviertler Kirchtagen und Jahrmärkten feilboten. Alle ein bis zwei Jahre veranstaltete die Zunft eine Zusammenkunft aller Mitglieder, den Jahrtag. Zur Freistädter Hafnerzunft gehörten unter anderem die Hafner von St. Oswald, Lasberg, Pregarten, Gutau, Neumarkt, Waldkirchen, Kleinzell, Freistadt, Rainbach und Bad Leonfelden.

FONTE: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://www.hafnerhaus.at/index.php/?cat=4

Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien


Velázquez 

» [I had] a fear of seeing the reality of the Velázquez after my tampering with it«

Baltasar Carlos on Horseback

In 2014 the Kunsthistorisches Museum hosts the first show in a German speaking country of the work of the Spanish artist Diego Velázquez (1599 - 1660). In addition to Velázquez’ charming portraits of the royal children – one of the highlights of the Picture Gallery of the Kunsthistorisches Museum – the show comprises other genres such as kitchen still lifes, religious subjects, mythologies and history paintings, offering a comprehensive survey of the master’s versatility and virtuosity. Among the seminal loans to this exhibition are the “Rokeby Venus”, “Apollo in the Forge of Vulcan” and the “Adoration of the Magi”, all of which have never been shown in Vienna. 



The Kunsthistorisches Museum is organizing this major exhibition in collaboration with, among others, the Museo Nacional del Prado Madrid, who holds the largest collection of works by Velázquez and is our main lender, the National Gallery in London and the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. 

Infanta Margarita (1651–1673) in a Blue Dress 

Venus at Her Toilet (Rokeby Venus) 

The Waterseller 

The Adoration of the Magi 

Baltasar Carlos on Horseback 




»the other artists (..) all appear like counterfeiters. He is the painter of painters…«
Eduard Manet

Don Luis de Góngora

View of the Gardens of the Villa Medici in Rome, with a Statue of Ariadne

Vulcan’s Forge

Baltasar Carlos on Horseback

fonte: @EDISONMARIOTTI #EDISONMARIOTTI  http://www.khm.at/en/visit/exhibitions/velazquez/

German-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst

The museum creates a space at the historic location of the unconditional surrender of the Wehrmacht on 8 May 1945 where a critical analysis of history and how it is remembered, where learning and encounters, and where understanding between Germans and Russians can take place.

Museum
We are the German-Russian Museum, located at the historic site of the surrender of the German Armed Forces on 8 May 1945 in Berlin-Karlshorst, a place where two former wartime enemies jointly recall some of their common history. We are a so-far unique bilateral institution sponsored by the Federal Republic of Germany and the Russian Federation. We are the only museum in Germany with a permanent exhibition recalling the war of annihilation against the Soviet Union. Along with the genocide of European Jewry and the murder of other populations, this war is part of the large complex of Nazi crimes to which millions fell victim through systematic extermination.

The Historic Location
World War II came to an end in Europe with the act of unconditional surrender which took place in our building. From 1945 to 1949 the former officers’ mess of the German Armed Forces’ Pioneer School served as the seat of the Soviet Military Administration in Germany. After being used for various purposes by the Soviet military, a Soviet surrender museum opened in 1967 and existed until 1994.


German-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst
After the German-Soviet agreement on the withdrawal of Soviet forces from Germany, both sides together decided already in 1990 to jointly commemorate at this location the historic event which ended World War II and Nazi rule. The painful meaning this war had for both countries led to the so far unique establishment of a museum in which former wartime enemies jointly recall the war. The museum is supported by a board of trustees representing both partners.

The items exhibited in the former surrender museum formed the basis for the new exhibition; museums in both countries and private individuals contributed much additional material. Documentary evidence conveying important information in texts and images complements the display of historical originals. Film and acoustic material round out the presentation.

The museum was opened on the 50th anniversary of the end of the war in Europe on 10 May 1995.

Since that date the museum has offered its visitors not only a permanent exhibition. Numerous events like the annual functions on 8 May (“Remembering the Peace”), discussions, film series, music performances, readings, scientific conferences, and participation in Berlin’s “Long Night at the Museums” round out the profile of the museum also as a place for encounters, (not only) between Germans and Russians.

Special short-term exhibits, including two to three put together by the museum in-house each year, provide an additional opportunity to go deeper into specific questions and aspects of the history of the war and German-Soviet relationships. An exhibition catalog (usually a German-Russian diglot) is published to accompany these special exhibits. 

Germany and the Soviet Union in World War II
The Second World War began on 1 September 1939 with the German attack on Poland. It ended on 8 May 1945 in Europe and on 2 September 1945 in Asia. Never before did a war cause the death of more people and more destruction. This is especially true for the war of conquest and annihilation led by the German Reich against the Soviet Union starting on 22 June 1941. The permanent exhibition documents this war from the perspective of both parties, German and Soviet. The territory occupied by the Wehrmacht was where the murder of European Jews began. But German warfare and occupation rule was also responsible for other crimes, like the mass death of Soviet prisoners of war in German custody or the planned starvation of millions of civilians. The consequences of World War II are also explored in the exhibition. They continue to the present day.

fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://www.museum-karlshorst.de



.
Eingangsbereich
Eingangsbereich
Kapitulationssaal
Sowjetische Militäradministration in Deutschland
Diorama
Blick in die Dauerausstellung
Blick in die Dauerausstellung
Blick in die Dauerausstellung
Blick in die Dauerausstellung
Blick in die Dauerausstellung
Blick in die Dauerausstellung
Blick in die Dauerausstellung
Blick in die Dauerausstellung
Blick in die Dauerausstellung
Blick in die Dauerausstellung

Mármore do Paternon deixa a Grã-Bretanha pela primeira vez



Uma das estátuas conhecidas como "os mármores de Elgin" deixou a Grã-Bretanha pela primeira vez, depois de elas terem sido retiradas do Partenon, em 1803, em empréstimo a um museu russo, informou nesta sexta-feira o British Museum, irritando a Grécia.
 
Um dos mármores de Elgin, em imagem divulgada pelo British Museum

O museu emprestou uma das obras - tiradas da Grécia pelo diplomata britânico lorde Elgin e cuja restituição é reivindica sem êxito por Atenas - ao museu Ermitage, em São Petersburgo.

O primeiro-ministro grego Antonis Samaras denunciou, em um comunicado, este ato, que considerou "uma provocação contra o povo grego".

A expressão "provocação" foi repetida em vários meios de comunicação gregos.

A escultura do deus grego do rio Ilisos, um homem deixado, será exposta no célebre museu da ex-capital imperial russa a partir deste sábado e até 18 de janeiro, por ocasião do 250º aniversário da instituição.



fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti https://br.noticias.yahoo.com/m%C3%A1rmore-paternon-deixa-gr%C3%A3-bretanha-primeira-vez-171331336.html