Listen to the text.

quarta-feira, 20 de maio de 2015

MUSEOS Y TECNOLOGÍA DE VANGUARDIA - · en INSTITUCIONES, MUSEO,MUSEOGRAFÍA, MUSEOLOGÍA, TECNOLOGÍA. ·

El desarrollo y evolución de la tecnología en los museos siempre ha estado orientada a lograr un alto grado de interactividad con los visitantes. Cuando hablamos de interactividad queremos decir algo así como un “tu para mi, yo para ti”, crear un vínculo incluso afectivo. Si lo simplificamos podríamos decir que intentamos sacarle el mayor partido posible a la fibra óptica en el museo.Ya no se trata de apretar botones o pulsar mecanismos, es mucho más, hablamos de generar experiencias sensoriales nunca vistas, incluso no conocidas en los parques temáticos. ¿Ésta evolución tecnológica aplicada desvirtúa el concepto tradicional de lo que es un museo? Pues como todo en la vida, sí y no.


El exceso suele empachar, hay que medir muy bien las aplicaciones tecnológicas que justifican su uso en el museo. No se trata de usar la tecnología por que sí. Opinamos que todo aquello que refuerce y consolide la didáctica, comprensión y contextualización del contenido del museo, está plenamente justificado, si nos lo podemos permitir (dinero) claro. También está justificado el uso de la tecnología para lograr que las visitas al museo aumenten y la fidelización del visitante, normalmente en todo lo relacionado con Internet. El acceso a las redes sociales, por poner un ejemplo, es una fuente inagotable de recursos a favor del museo si se saben utilizar bien. Además, el márketing electrónico es muy barato en relación con el retorno que tiene.

Archivo EVE

Otro de los recursos que estamos aprovechando en la tecnología aplicada a los museos es todo aquello que tiene que ver con los smartphones. No tenemos más que mirar a nuestro alrededor para comprobar que, incluidos nosotros mismos, ya no somos capaces de vivir sin móvil o celular. Se han convertido en una extensión robótica de nuestra mano. Si a nuestros jóvenes, incluso a los muy niños, les quitamos sus smatphones, generaremos un drama. Por lo tanto, todo esfuerzo en el desarrollo tecnológico relacionado con los museos y los smartphones, ya sean aplicaciones o tecnoguías, son vitales para la comprensión del museo en la era de la tecnología.


Para nosotros un campo tecnológico infrautilizado actualmente y que entendemos como fundamental en los museos, es todo lo que está relacionado con la realidad aumentada (RA). Como su propio nombre indica, hablamos de potenciar la difusión y didáctica de los contenidos del museo aumentando la capacidad del visitante para “ver y comprender” lo que ocurre a su alrededor con el uso del smartphone fundamentalmente. El hecho de que ya sea posible que apuntando a una pintura en el museo con nuestro smartphone, podamos inmediatamente visualizar en pantalla un vídeo o fotografías la descripción e historia de su creación, y que incluso pueda ser interactiva, no tiene precio. Además, estas aplicaciones de realidad aumentada son baratas y pueden hacerse en el mismo museo sin tener que contratar a proveedores tecnológicos. Basta con que alguno de los trabajadores del museo sea un poco “manitas” y disponga de tiempo.

Archivo EVE

Otro de los desarrollos tecnológicos para el museo que se mencionan últimamente, – como lo hizo ayer nuestra lectora Miriam -, es aquello relacionado con las impresoras 3D y otros periféricos similares. Nosotros aun no vemos su utilidad, eso es lo cierto porque son soluciones muy caras para lo que ofrecen. Nos parece que es una tecnología que le queda mucho camino por andar. El otro día veíamos un bolígrafo que genera dibujos en 3D, pues es lo mismo, muy divertido pero con poca aplicación en el mundo real. Nos parece muy simpática la posibilidad de tener una reproducción de los girasoles de van Goghcon la textura, pinceladas y golpes de espátula materiales, tal y como se puede ver en el cuadro real. Las impresoras de reproducciones de cuadros con texturas reales si nos parecen útiles. Lo que estamos deseando es que algún cerebro – no necesariamente del MIT – desarrolle el algoritmo que nos permita observar como Leonardo pintó la Gioconda, o cualquier otra obra maestra de la pintura, desde el lienzo en blanco hasta su remate final, desde la pincelada número 1 hasta la finalización del cuadro con posibilidad de “pause” y “fast forward”.





fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti Espacio Visual Europa (EVE)

Muzeum Inżynierii Miejskiej - The Museum of Municipal Engineering

Muzeum Inżynierii Miejskiej zostało powołane do istnienia 1 października 1998 roku przez Gminę Kraków, a jako siedzibę otrzymało zabytkowe hale najstarszej krakowskiej zajezdni tramwajowej.

Muzeum


Początki Muzeum sięgają roku 1975, kiedy to podczas obchodów stulecia krakowskiej komunikacji miejskiej zrodziła się idea utworzenia w Krakowie muzeum komunikacji. Duży wkład w organizację nowej jednostki muzealnej wniosła, utworzona w 1984 roku przy Miejskim Przedsiębiorstwie Komunikacyjnym w Krakowie Sekcja Historyczna, której pierwszym kierownikiem był Jan Koźmic. Starania członków Sekcji doprowadziły w roku 1985 do wpisu zespołu architektonicznego zajezdni tramwajowych przy ul. św. Wawrzyńca do rejestru zabytków Krakowa pod numerem A - 680.

W tworzenie nowego muzeum zaangażowane były również osoby zrzeszone w innych instytucjach związanych z techniką, jak np. Stowarzyszenie Inżynierów i Techników Komunikacji czy Klub Miłośników Komunikacji Miejskiej. Nie sposób przecenić roli powstałego w 1990 roku Krakowskiego Towarzystwa Ochrony Zabytków Techniki, którego działania znacznie przyspieszyły organizację muzeum techniki w Krakowie.

Ważnym dniem w historii tworzenia muzeum był 15 lutego 1994 roku, kiedy to w hali zajezdni tramwaju elektrycznego wąskotorowego z 1901 roku przy ul. św. Wawrzyńca utoworzono Składnicę Taboru Zabytkowego przy MPK Kraków Sp. z o.o. Zbiory Składnicy, jak i samo miejsce, stały się zaczątkiem Muzeum Inżynierii Miejskiej.

Z chwilą powstania Muzeum rozpoczęto proces rewaloryzacji poszczególnych budynków oraz przystosowanie ich do celów muzealnych. W 2000 roku rozpoczęto renowację wozowni tramwajów elektrycznych wąskotorowych, warsztatów oraz elektrowni - jest to obecna hala D. Następnie, w latach 2006 - 2007, remontowano wozownię tramwaju konnego, czyli halę E, natomiast w latach 2007 - 2008 odnowiono halę z 1912 roku, wybudowaną jako garaż dla tramwajów elektrycznych normalnotorowych. Jest to obecna hala F. W tym samym czasie doprowadzono do wspomnianej hali szyny, co połączyło muzeum z trakcją miejską i umożliwiło "ożywienie" zabytkowych tramwajów, które od czasu do czasu wyjeżdżają na krakowskie ulice, np. w okresie wakacyjnym jako Krakowska Linia Muzealna.

Lata 2008 - 2009 to rewaloryzacja dawnej siedziby Krakowskiej Spółki Tramwajowej, budynku z 1882 roku, pełniącego obecnie funkcję siedziby administracji Muzeum. W kolejnych latach zajmowano się odnowieniem magazynów, pochodzących także z 1882 roku. Zadbano także o dziedziniec muzealny, m.in. zdejmując jego wierzchnią warstwę. Odsłonięto wtedy zabytkowy zbiornik na benzynę z 1923 roku, eksponowany obecnie pod szklaną piramidką. 

Muzeum posiada oddział - Ogród Doświadczeń im. Stanisława Lema, znajdujący się przy Alei Pokoju 68 w Parku Lotników. Jest to plenerowa ekspozycja - park, w którym, dzięki interaktywnym doświadczeniom z zakresu akustyki, mechaniki, hydrostatyki i optyki można, poprzez zabawę, poznawać prawa fizyki.

--in
HISTORY OF THE MUSEUM

The Museum of Municipal Engineering was established on October 1, 1998 by the City of Krakow and received the historic halls of the oldest tramway shed as its seat.

The origin of the Museum dates back to 1975, when during the celebrations of the 100th anniversary of public transport in Krakow, the concept of creating a transport museum in Krakow emerged. The Historical Section of the Municipal Transport Company in Krakow, created in 1984 and lead at first by Jan Koźmic, has significantly contributed to organising the new museum. Efforts of its members resulted in 1985 in registration of the św. Wawrzyńca Street tramway shed architectural complex in the Krakow landmark list, as no. A-680.

Members of other technology-related institutions, such as the Transport Engineers and Technicians Association or Public Transport Lovers Club, were also involved in creating the new museum. It is impossible to overstate the role of Krakow Technology Artefacts Protection Society created in 1990, whose actions quickened establishment of a technology museum in Krakow.

February 15, 1994 was an important day in the history of the museum's creation. Then the MPK Kraków Sp. z o.o. Historic Fleet Storage Facility was opened in the 1901 narrow-gauge electric tramway shed at Św. Wawrzyńca Street. Both the Facility's collection and the place itself have become a starting point for the collection of the Museum of Municipal Engineering.

When the Museum was established, the process of restoring its buildings and adapting them to the Museum's purposes began. In 2000 renovation of the narrow-gauge electric tramway shed, workshops and power plant began – today it is the hall D. Then, in the years 2006-2007, the horse tramway shed, or hall E, was restored, and in the years 2007-2008 the 1912 hall, built for normal-gauge electric tramways, was restored as well. Currently it is the hall F. At the same time rails leading to this hall were laid, connecting the Museum with the city rail system and enabling "reviving" historic tramways, riding the Streets of Krakow from time to time, e.g. during holiday period as the Krakow Museum Line.

The years 2008-2009 were the periods of restoration of the former seat of the Krakow Tramway Company, an 1882 building, currently serving as the Museum administration building. Over the next years the warehouses, also from 1882, were restored. The Museum's yard was also taken care of, with its uppermost layer removed. A historic 1923 petrol tank was discovered then. Nowadays it is exhibited under a glass pyramid.

At 68 Al. Pokoju, in the Aviators' Park, a division of the Museum – Stanisław Lem Experience Garden – is located. It is an outdoors exhibition park, where interactive experiments in acoustics, mechanics, hydrostatics, and optics enable learning the laws of physics while playing.

fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti
http://www.mimk.com.pl/history-of-the-museum-2

Governo do Bié, Angola, projecta edificação de um museu.

Cuito - O director da cultura no Bié, Álvaro Alves anunciou hoje, terça-feira, haver iniciativas do governo para a construção de um museu provincial na cidade do Cuito, ainda no presente ano, no âmbito do programa de desenvolvimento da província 2013/2017.

ALVARO CHIMBOTO ALVES, DIRECTOR PROVINCIAL DA CULTURA

Em declarações à Angop, por ocasião do dia Internacional dos Museus assinalado segunda-feira, o responsável, que não precisou datas nem o valor das obras, aferiu apenas que a iniciativa vem em resposta a inexistência de museus a nível da região.

O responsável informou que a preservação dos utensílios, artefactos e outros meios que retratam a vida da região e dos seus antepassados é feita em salas dentro das administrações municipais.

Destacou a prioridade que o governo da província deu na construção de centros culturais a nível dos municípios do interior, frisando que os recintos acolhem, em primeira estancia, todas as realizações recreativas e culturais.

Avançou estar também em curso, a nível das comunas, projectos para a construção de clubes comunitários que permitirão o depósito e conservação do acervo cultural da região planáltica do Bié.

O acervo da província, precisou, retratam o percurso histórico das comunidades, constituindo deste modo o mosaico etnolinguístico da província do Bié, nomeadamente os Ovimbundos, Tutchokes, Songo, Van ganguelas, Ngoia, Buelas e suas variantes.

--
Bié é uma província de Angola. Tem área de 70 314 km² e a sua população aproximada é de 1.794 000 habitantes. A sua capital é a cidade do Kuito.

É formada pelos seguintes municípios: Andulo, Camacupa, Catabola, Chinguar, Chitembo, Cuemba, Cunhinga, Kuito e Nharea

A província possui o tamanho comparável ao de nações como Portugal ou República Checa, ela encontra-se situada no centro de Angola e faz fronteira com as seguintes províncias:

Norte: Kwanza Sul, Malanje, Lunda Sul.
Este: Moxico.
Sul: Cuando-Cubango.
Oeste: Huíla e Huambo.
O rio Kwanza nasce nesta província, juntamente com a maioria dos rios do país. Com isso a província adquire grande potencial hidreléctrico.

O Bié foi muito atingido durante a Guerra Civil Angolana e ainda está a se recuperar, alguns serviços básicos como energia eléctrica já estão a funcionar normalmente na região.
.

fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti
http://www.portalangop.co.ao/angola/pt_pt/noticias/lazer-e-cultura/2015/4/21/Governo-Bie-projecta-edificacao-museu,a479258e-17d1-4b08-b2d5-a062df683686.html


--

Universitatea de Ştiinţe Agricole şi Medicină Veterinară, Iaşi - University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Iasi

Scurt istoric 
Începuturile invăţămantului agricol moldav se regăsesc în prima jumătate a secolului al XIX-lea, când, între anii 1842 şi 1848, cel dintâi mare agronom român, Ion Ionescu de la Brad, prezintă la Academia Mihăileană din Iaşi primele lecţiuni (lecții)de agricultură. În urma demersurilor insistente ale unui grup de profesori entuziaşti, la 2 mai 1905 Senatul Universităţii "A.I. Cuza" din Iaşi votează in unanimitate, iar mai tarziu Ministerul Cultelor şi Instrucţiunii Publice aprobă, înfiinţarea la Facultatea de Ştiinţe a catedrelor de Chimie Agricolă şi Chimie Tehnologică.

Anul de naştere a învăţămantului universitar agricol ieşean este considerat a fi 1912, cand, prin Legea Învăţămantului Superior publicată in M.O.(Monitor Oficial)/27 martie, se stabileşte înfiinţarea Secţiei de Ştiinţe Agricole, la Facultatea de Ştiinţe a Universităţii din Iaşi. La Iaşi debutează astfel o şcoală superioară agricolă, cu cursuri moderne, grupate în două categorii - pregătitoare şi agricole, susţinute de un colectiv de profesori eminenţi: Haralamb VASILIU, Agricola CARDAS, Ioan BORCEA, Autonom GEORGESCU, Alexandru OBREGIA, Ion CONSTANTINEANU.



Marea Unire din anul 1918 reîntregeşte teritoriul istoric al românilor şi ridică potenţialul economic, în principal agricol, al României Mari. În această nouă conjunctură social-economică, prof. Agricola CARDAS, numit în 1918 director al agriculturii din Basarabia, înaintează în anul 1926 Ministerului Instrucţiunii Publice un memoriu prin care solicită transferul invăţămantului agronomic moldav de la Iaşi la Chişinau, capitala unei regiuni cu mare potenţial agricol.

În M.O. nr. 82/9 aprilie 1933 s-a publicat Legea pentru transformarea Secţiei de Ştiinţe Agricole de pe lângă Universitatea din Iaşi, în Facultate de Ştiinţe Agricole a Universitţăţii "A.I. Cuza" din Iaşi, cu sediul la Chișinău. Legea stabilea, printre altele, baza materială a noii Facultăţi, alcătuită din imobile, ferme, vii şi pepiniere, inclusiv cele de la Iaşi (campurile experimentale Ezăreni şi Adamachi şi Punctul Zootehnic Copou). Consiliul de Facultate, alcătuit din profesorii Haralamb VASILIU (Chimie agricolă), Agricola CARDAS (Zootehnie), Nicolae FLOROV (Agrogeologie), şi Constantin MOTAS (Zoologie),işi alege decanul in persoană prof. Haralamb VASILIU (1933-1936, 1938-1940). Sub conducerea acestuia şi a decanului prof. Agricola CARDAS (1936-1938), se realizează organizarea noii Facultăţi, precum şi elaborarea regulamentului propriu de funcţionare academică şi financiară.

În anul 1940 România modernă suferă cea mai cumplită tragedie naţională, prin pierderea Basarabiei, nordului Bucovinei şi Herței, a Transilvaniei de nord şi a sudului Dobrogei, respectiv mai mult de o treime din teritoriul naţional. În noua conjunctură politică, cu Basarabia alipită abuziv la Uniunea Sovietica, prin Decretul-lege 3463/15 octombrie 1940, Facultatea de Ştiinţe Agricole de la Chişinău este desfiinţată. Personalul didactic şi parte din bunurile materiale se transferă la Iaşi unde, după un an de dezbateri şi eforturi administrative deosebite, conform Legii 922/17 octombrie 1941, se infiinţează (din nou) Facultatea de Agronomie. La apelul decanului, prof. Neculai ZAMFIRESCU, cea mai mare parte a personalului se aduna la Iaşi, astfel incat, la 15 ianuarie 1942, Facultatea de Agronomie, renăscută din propria cenușă, reîncepe cursurile cu toţi anii de studii.

În condiţiile grele ale războiului, cu o mână de studenţi şi salariaţi, Facultatea trece prin mari greutăţi administrative care culminează cu evacuarea, in ianuarie 1944, la Geoagiu-Hunedoara. Deşi cursurile se întrerup după vacanţa de Crăciun , evacuarea continuă până în septembrie 1944. Cu profesorii şi studenţii cei mai inimoşi, ce au trecut peste vicisitudinile pribegiei, având ca decan pe prof. Constantin OESCU (1944-1947), la 15 ianuarie 1945 se reiau cursurile în localul Liceului "Aurel Vlaicu" din Orăştie. In aprilie 1945 Facultatea revine la Iaşi. Din nou renaşte viaţa universitară agricolă ieşeană, care, prin munca istovitoare şi dăruirea profesorilor, salariaţilor şi studenţilor, işi va reveni la normal în anii următori şi nu se va mai întrerupe niciodată.

Anul 1948, prin Decretul din 3 august și Decizia Ministerului Învăţămantului 26237/24 octombrie, deschide reorganizarea învăţământului universitar românesc, a celui agronomic sub forma unor Institute Agronomice în Capitală şi în marile oraşe ale ţării. La Iaşi se înfiinţează Institutul Agronomic, cu Facultatea de Agrotehnică (ulterior Agricultură), la care se adaugă, în anul 1951 Facultatea de Horticultură şi Facultatea de Zootehnie, iar în anul 1961 Facultatea de Medicină Veterinară. După numeroase dar vremelnice schimbări de organizare academică şi denumire, cele mai importante petrecute in anul 1990, vechiul Institut Agronomic funcţionează in prezent sub denumirea de Universitatea de Ştiinţe Agricole şi Medicină Veterinară (USAMV) "Ion Ionescu de la Brad" Iaşi şi include Facultăţile de Agricultură, Horticultură, Medicină Veterinară şi Zootehnie.


fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti 


colaboração:

--in


University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Iasi

History

Moldavian agricultural education beginnings are found in the first half of the nineteenth century when, between 1842 and 1848, the first great Romanian agronomist Ion Ionescu de la Brad, presented at the Academy of Iasi Mihăileană first lecturer (lessons) of agriculture. Following insistent approaches a group of enthusiastic teachers at May 2, 1905 the Senate of "AI Cuza" vote unanimously, and later the Ministry of Culture and Public Education approved the establishment of the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences Departments of Chemistry and Chemical Technology .

Year of birth Iasi agricultural university education is considered to be 1912 when, through the Higher Education Law published in the OJ (Official Gazette) / March 27, fixed establishment of the Department of Agricultural Sciences, the Faculty of the University of Iasi. In Iasi zone starts as a high school with modern courses, grouped into two categories - preparatory and agricultural, supported by a team of eminent professors: Haralamb Vasiliu Agricola CARDAS John BORCEA, Autonomous GEORGESCU, OBREGIA Alexandru Ion Constantineanu.

Great Union of 1918 reîntregeşte historical territory of Romanians and raise economic potential, mainly agriculture, Greater Romania. In this new social-economic conjuncture, prof. Agricola CARDAS named director of Agriculture in 1918 in Bessarabia, filed in 1926 by the Ministry of Education a memorandum requesting the transfer Moldovan agronomic education from Iasi to Chisinau, capital of a region with great potential agriculture.

In M.O. no. 82/9 April 1933 Law for the transformation of Agricultural Sciences Department of the University of Iasi, in the College of Agricultural Sciences Universitţăţii "AI Cuza" University, based in Chisinau. The law established, among other things, the material of the new Faculty, consisting of buildings, farms, vineyards and nurseries, including those from Iasi (Ezăreni experimental fields and Adamachi and point Zoo Copou). College Board, made up of teachers Haralamb VASILIU (agricultural chemicals), Agricola CARDAS (Animal Husbandry), Nicolae Florov (agrogeology), and Constantin MOTAS (Zoology), in person elects Dean prof. Haralamb VASILIU (1933-1936, 1938-1940 ). Under his and the dean prof. CARDAS Agricola (1936-1938), they organize new Faculty and developing operating rules of academic and financial.

In 1940 the modern Romania suffers the worst national tragedy, the loss of Bessarabia, Bukovina and Herta, North Transylvania and South Dobrogea and more than a third of the national territory. In the new political situation with abusive annexed Bessarabia Soviet Union by Decree 3463/15 October 1940, the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences in Chisinau is abolished. Teachers and part of material goods is transferred to Iaşi where, after a year of debates and special administrative efforts, according to Law 922/17 October 1941 is set up (again) Faculty of Agronomy. To call the dean, prof. Neculai ZAMFIRESCU, most of the staff gather in Iasi, so on 15 January 1942, the Faculty of Agronomy, reborn from the ashes, begins with years of study courses.

In the difficult conditions of war, with a handful of students and employees, faculty passing through heavy administrative discharge culminating in January 1944, Geoagiu Hunedoara. Although the courses are interrupted by the Christmas holidays, evacuation continues until September 1944. With the most kind-hearted teachers and students, who passed over the vicissitudes of exile, with the dean prof. Constantin OESCU (1944-1947), 15 January 1945 resume classes in a local high school "Aurel Vlaicu" of Drastic. In April 1945, he returns Faculty in Iasi. Again Iasi agricultural university life reborn, who through hard work and dedication of teachers, employees and students will return to normal in the coming years and will not interrupt again.

1948, by Decree of 3 August and October 26237/24 Education Ministry's decision opens the reorganization of Romanian university education, to the agronomic form of Agronomic Institute in Bucharest and the big cities. Agronomic Institute of Iasi is established with the Faculty of Agricultural technology (subsequently Agriculture), plus, in 1951 the Faculty of Horticulture and Animal Science Faculty and the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine 1961. After numerous but temporary academic organization and name changes, the most important took place in 1990, currently operates old Agronomic Institute under the name of University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine (Veterinary Medicine) "Ion Ionescu de la Brad" University includes faculties Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine.

www.culturainiasi.ro/.../Universitatea+de+Ştiinţe+Agricole+şi+Medicină+ ..
www.uaiasi.ro/