Listen to the text.

quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2015

MUSEO: DICCIONARIO DE CONCEPTOS CLAVE (ICOM) · en INSTITUCIONES, MUSEO,MUSEOGRAFÍA, MUSEOLOGÍA. ·

Nos proponemos hacer un repaso a la terminología relacionada con los museos de la mano de una publicación del ICOM, y que fue tutelada en su día por los especialistas en museología y museografía André Desvallées y François Mairesse, con apoyo y la participación de Musée Royal de Mariemont. Esta terminología fundamental la presentaremos en diferentes entradas para no aburriros en exceso, siguiendo un orden preestablecido, que no es otro que el orden alfabético. Hoy comenzamos con una breve explicación sobre el diccionario a cargo de Alissandra Cummins presidenta del Consejo Internacional de Museos (ICOM)


El desarrollo de normas profesionales es uno de los principales objetivos delICOM, en particular en el ámbito de la promoción, de la comunicación y del intercambio de los conocimientos dentro de la amplia comunidad internacional de los museos, pero también para los que desarrollan políticas en relación con su trabajo, para los responsables de la gestión de los aspectos jurídicos y sociales de su profesión, y sobre todo para aquellos a quienes se dirigen directamente estas normas y de quienes se espera que participen y se beneficien de ellas.


Lanzado en 1993 bajo la supervisión de André Desvallées y en colaboración con François Mairesse desde 2005, el Diccionario de Museología es una obra monumental que es el desenlace de muchos años de investigación, de interrogaciones, de análisis, de revisión y de debate en el Comité internacional delICOM para la museología (ICOFOM). Esta obra trata del proceso de desarrollo de nuestra comprensión acerca de la práctica y de la teoría de los museos y del trabajo que se lleva a cabo a diario dentro de estas instituciones.


El papel, el desarrollo y la gestión de los museos ha cambiado mucho a lo largo de los últimos 20 años. Las instituciones museísticas se van centrando cada vez más en los visitantes y algunos de los mayores museos han optado por un modelo de gestión empresarial para llevar a cabo sus operaciones diarias. Por lo tanto, el entorno de los profesionales de museos ha evolucionado mucho. Ciertos países como China han experimentado un aumento sin precedentes del número de museos implementados en su territorio. Todas estas importantes mutaciones también ocurren a nivel mínimo, como por ejemplo en los Pequeños Estados Insulares en Desarrollo (PEID).



Estos interesantes cambios causan cada vez más discrepancias respecto a las especificaciones del trabajo en los museos y de los cursos de formación diseñados para distintas culturas. En este contexto, una herramienta de referencia para los profesionales de museos y los estudiantes en museología es esencial. La publicación del ICOM/ UNESCO Cómo administrar un museo: un manual práctico fue un manual básico sobre las prácticas actuales de los museos; el Diccionario de Museología será considerado como una pieza complementaria, proporcionando una perspectiva adicional a la teoría de los museos.

Long Museum West Bund realizado por Atelier Deshaus

Mientras los retos del trabajo del día a día limitan a menudo la capacidad en el campo museístico de detenerse y de reflexionar acerca de sus bases filosóficas fundamentales, la necesidad de aportar claridad y comprensión a los que cuestionan la relación entre el museo y la sociedad y entre sus ciudadanos va creciendo a todos los niveles.

Victoria & Albert Museum por 6ª architects

El trabajo crucial del ICOFOM, reflejado en el diccionario propone una deconstrucción y definiciones convincentes y estructuradas de la esencia de los preceptos que sustentan nuestro trabajo hoy en día. A pesar de que el Diccionario presenta una visión predominantemente francesa de la Museología por razones de coherencia lingüística, la terminología sintetizada en este documento es inteligible y/o utilizada por los museólogos de varias culturas.

Dingli Sculpture Art Museum por ATR Atelier

Esta publicación, aunque no es exhaustiva, sintetiza décadas de desarrollo de trabajo en una investigación sistemática, tanto desde un punto de vista epistemológico como desde la epistemología museística. Brinda una presentación detallada de los más actuales conceptos en museología con una visión estilizada y a la vez pragmática, que transmita desde las históricas regulaciones, hasta los desacuerdos actuales que influyen en el crecimiento y desarrollo de la profesión.ICOFOM, los editores del Diccionario y sus autores siempre realizaron su tarea de “definir” y explicar la institución y su práctica con sensibilidad, percepción, rigor y equilibrio.



Como una avant-première de la edición completa del diccionario, este folleto ha sido concebido para dar acceso al mayor público posible, en un contexto tanto histórico como actual, a la derivación y a la evolución de los diversos términos que determinaron el lenguaje de hoy. Con el espíritu de la política del ICOM de abrazar la diversidad y promover una mayor inclusión, el ICOM anticipa que, al igual que el Código de Deontología del ICOM para los Museos, su publicación estimulará el gran debate y la colaboración en la continua actualización y revisión, en lugar de dejarlo abandonado en un estante de la biblioteca. Por tanto, la 22ª Conferencia general trienal del ICOM, en Shanghái, China será el lanzamiento idóneo para este incomparable instrumento de referencia en museología. Al reunir a los profesionales de museos de todas las nacionalidades, la Conferencia general es precisamente el tipo de plataforma que da a luz normas y herramientas de referencia como éstas para las generaciones actuales y futuras.

Eli & Edythe Broad Art Museum por Zaha Hadid Architects

Fuente: Alissandra Cummins



fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti Espacio Visual Europa (EVE)

Astana ou, mais próximo da pronúncia original, Astaná é a capital e segunda maior cidade do Cazaquistão. -- Astana or, closer to the original pronunciation, Astana is the capital and second largest city of Kazakhstan. --- Астана или, ближе к оригинальной произношения, Астана является столицей и вторым по величине городом Казахстана.

Akmola
A localização da cidade - um ponto estrategicamente vantajoso de intersecção das rotas de caravanas de antigos moradores atraídos da estepe.



Arqueólogos encontram artefatos na cidade, que data da Idade do Bronze, Idade do Ferro e início da Idade Média.

Assim, em 2001 e 2005. Eles foram investigados cemitérios da Idade do Bronze e da Idade do Ferro precoce Kuygenzhar.

Em 2007, em parte investigada monte real fora Syganak (desde 2011 Sh.Kaldayakova Street), localizado em estreita proximidade com o Palácio da Independência.

Um dos principais locais históricos estão dentro dos limites da cidade é um assentamento Bozok - monumento funcionava desde a Idade Média cedo (VII-VIII cc.) Antes da era do Canato Cazaque (séculos XV-XVI.).

Imediatamente a cidade foi fundada em 1830 como um posto avançado dos cossacos, o estado primordial - Order (Akmola).

Fundador - coronel Feodor Kuzmich Shubin, o segundo participante da batalha de Borodino. Para realizações de destaque no desenvolvimento da amigáveis ​​russo-cazaque relações Shubin foi condecorado com a Ordem de St. Anna grau II.

Em busca de proteção contra os ataques devastadores de Kokand, residentes, anciãos e sultões Altaevskoy, townships Karpykovskoy Kuvandyksky e, em 1829, apelou às autoridades russas para uma abertura no início está previsto para os distritos exteriores ea instrução do caso Fyodor Shubin, a quem conhecia como um honesto e generoso chefe.

O Governador-Geral da Sibéria Ocidental Ivan Velyaminov deferiu o pedido, considerando que é necessário para abrir o "Quarto Distrito chamado Akmola, que recebeu base sólida e ter uma posição na frente dos outros distritos, será a esperança de quase todos os leais townships". Mais tarde, a pequena fortaleza na cidade cresceu. 




fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti 


colaboração:

Садык Убайдуллаев



--in
Akmola
The location of the city - a strategically advantageous point of intersection of caravan routes of old attracted residents of the steppe.

Archaeologists find artifacts in the city, dating from the Bronze Age, Iron Age and the early Middle Ages.

Thus, in 2001 and 2005. They were investigated burial grounds of the Bronze Age and Early Iron Age Kuygenzhar.

In 2007, partly investigated royal mound outside Syganak (since 2011 Sh.Kaldayakova Street), located in close proximity to the Palace of Independence.

One of the major historical sites are within the city limits is a settlement Bozok - monument functioned since the early Middle Ages (VII-VIII cc.) Before the era of the Kazakh Khanate (XV-XVI centuries.).

Immediately the city was founded in 1830 as a Cossack outpost, primordial status - Order (Akmola).

Founder - colonel Feodor Kuzmich Shubin, the second participant of the Borodino battle. For outstanding achievements in the development of friendly Russian-Kazakh relations Shubin was awarded the Order of St. Anna II degree.

In search of protection from the devastating attacks of Kokand, residents, elders and sultans Altaevskoy, Karpykovskoy Kuvandyksky townships and in 1829 appealed to the Russian authorities for an early opening is planned for the outer districts and the instruction of the case Fyodor Shubin, whom they knew as an honest and generous chief.

The Governor-General of Western Siberia Ivan Velyaminov granted the request, deeming it necessary to open the "Fourth District called Akmola, which received solid foundation and having a position in front of the other districts, will be the hope of almost all loyal townships." Later, a small fortress in the city has grown.

--ru
Акмолинск
Место расположения города — стратегически выгодный пункт пересечения караванных путей, издревле привлекавший жителей степи. 

Археологи обнаруживают в черте города артефакты, датирующиеся эпохой бронзы, ранним железным веком и средневековьем. 

Так, в 2001, 2005 гг. были исследованы могильники эпохи бронзы и раннего железного века Куйгенжар. 

В 2007 г. частично исследуется царский курган на улице Сыганак (с 2011 года улица Ш.Калдаякова), расположенный в непосредственной близости от Дворца Независимости. 

Одним из главных исторических объектов, находящихся в черте города, является городище Бозок — памятник, функционировавший начиная с эпохи раннего Средневековья (VII—VIII вв.) до эпохи Казахского ханства (XV—XVI вв.).

Непосредственно город был основан в 1830 году как казачий форпост, изначальный статус — приказ (Акмолинский). 

Основатель — полковник Фёдор Кузьмич Шубин-второй, участник Бородинского сражения. За выдающиеся успехи в развитии дружественных русско-казахских отношений Шубин был награждён орденом св. Анны II степени.

В поисках защиты от разорительных набегов кокандцев, жители, старшины и султаны Алтаевской, Карпыковской и Кувандыкской волостей в 1829 году обратились к русским властям с просьбой о скорейшем открытии намеченного здесь внешнего округа и о поручении этого дела Федору Шубину, которого они знали как честного и великодушного начальника.

Генерал-губернатор Западной Сибири Иван Александрович Вельяминов просьбу удовлетворил, сочтя нужным открыть «четвёртый округ под названием Акмолинского, который, получив твёрдое основание и имея положение впереди прочих округов, будет защитою почти всех верноподданных волостей». Позже небольшая крепость разрослась в город.

Laczkó Dezső Múzeum -- National Museum of Hungary

On 24 May 1925, the 100 year-old county museum opened the doors of the "palace of culture," built to the plans of István Medgyaszay, to a public interested in historical treasures. In the permanent exhibition Millennia of the Bakony and the Balaton Uplands, visitors are shown the ancient history of the county, through the treasures of various archaeological ages. 



After the Conquest, the establishment and organisation of the Hungarian Monarchy was a decisive turning point. By the acceptance of Christianity, 1000 years ago, Grand Duke Géza and his son, King Stephen I, guaranteed the country a position among the states of Europe. Veszprém county was part of the property of the Árpád dynasty. Veszprém is the county town - one of the first secular and ecclesiastical centres. Hungary flourished in the Middle Ages, but was split into three sections due to the Turkish occupation, and in terms of population and material resources, was to a large extent destroyed. Reconstruction began in the early 18th century, and the struggles for national independence, the initiation of civil development and the creation of contemporary social conditions may be followed through two centuries of historical, cultural and art treasures.

Along with the expansion of embourgeoisement following the settlement between the Habsburg empire and Hungary, there were broad social movements in rural townships to collect and establish places of exhibition, museums for historical and natural values of the close vicinity. The initiative was solicited by Piarist teachers, municipal and county magistrates, high priests, and local intellectuals.

Although the County Government Authority passed an order to facilitate the initiative first emerged in 1873, but actually the museum was founded thirty years later. The Veszprém County Museum Association was founded with 23 founding members and 127 regular members on 30 November 1902 to facilitate the museum, chaired by Lord Lieutenant dr. Ferenc Fenyvessy, eternal honorary member baron bishop Károly Hornig, who would donated the museum funds, books, paintings, and “other antiquities.”

On December 2, 1902 the County Government’s Legislation Committee adopted a decision on the establishment of a “county museum”. The order on the county museum passed on the extraordinary assembly held on 10 March 1903 outlined the status of the museum and therefore subordinated to the National Directorate of Museums and Libraries. They also employed staff members and appointed Dezső Laczkó, teacher of the Piarist Secondary School, who accepted the appointment with the personal recommendation of Lajos Lóczy. The Hungarian Minister of Religion and Education acknowledged the foundation of Veszprém County Museum and registered with the “purpose to grant subsidies due to such institutions” on 24 March 1903.

The first “finds” for the museum-to-be were vicar István Miháldy’s collection of 2000 items of the stone-age, which the chief directorate purchased and presented to Veszprém. 

The Vice-Lord Lieutenant called notaries and mayors of townships to further the case of the museum with all their efforts within their powers. Due to lack of museum building, the first exhibition was opened in room 7 on the second floor of the County House on 6 November 1904. Two rooms were used as library and another two rooms as store. The expanding collections used up all available spaces in a few years, and the library could not welcome readers as the rooms were packed. They definitely needed a museum building for the collections. A few years later the plot for the museum was assigned in the Elisabeth promenade, and the building was built to the plans of architect István Medgyaszay.

The construction dragged on for 10 years on account of World War I and the global recession. The collections were moved to the new building in 1924, and the Museum was opened on 24 May 1925. In addition to the exhibitions, the doors of the library also opened to the public in the following year. Dezső Laczkó deceased in 1932 and Gyula Rhé was appointed a new director until his death in 1936. He was followed by László Nagy (an archaeologist, literature historian, ethnographer, and librarian), who created the first rural open-air museum by building the Bakony House (architect: György Linzmayer), a replica of a 19th century lower-class nobleman’s landhouse of Öcs.

All collections managed to survive World War II, but the building was damaged. To the plans of László Nagy, the country’s first regional library with some items of the Museum’s library was opened in 1949-ben. Director Aurél Vajkai, who further developed the Museum’s ethnographical collection, opened a new permanent exhibition in the renovated building on 7 January 1951. The number of professionals employed in the museum “increased” to three persons in 1953. The County Museum Organisation, headed by county museum director István Éri, was founded on 1 January 1962. Volume I of “The Annual Report of Publications of Museums in Veszprém County” was published in 1963, followed by many until this year’s Volume 20. Volumes I to IV of Archaeological Topography of Hungary, the collection of archaeological finds, buildings, data, etc. found in the county. were prepared and published between 1964 and 1972. Volume I discusses the district of Veszprém, and volume IV deals with finds located in the district of Zirc.

Both the headcount of professional museologists as well as the collections increased. The library, that had become a county library, moved out of the building in 1968. After the ground floor got reconstructed, the exhibition area enlarged on the first floor. As the collections increased, it became reasonable to move the department of natural science to Zirc in 1972. The department became the centre for Bakony-researches and joined the research programmes organised by the Academic Committee of Veszprém (founded in 1974). The Museum for Natural Sciences in Zirc has been an independent institution since 1 January 1992.

Our permanent exhibition “Millennia of Bakony and Balaton Uplands” was opened on 4 October 1985 in the building. In recognition of our scientific achievements, the Ministry of Culture ranked Bakony Museum as a member of scientific research network of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.

The Roman Villa and Garden of Ruins were opened to the public as a new place of exhibition in Nemesvámos-Balácapuszta on 18 May 1984. First the restorers’ workshop and archaeological collection moved to Felsőörs (1983-84), followed by ethnographical, historical, fine and applied arts collections in new warehouses. Number of items in the collections belonging to the Museum: archaeology: 200 000, numismatics: 28 500, ethnography: 18 500, history: 7500, applied arts: 4600, and fine arts: 2300. There are 250,000 documents and pictures stored in the data and photostore, and the library consists of 24100 books and 12800 periodicals. 

The institute has been a place for research since 1981, and was named Dezső Laczkó on 1 March 1990 respecting the memory of the first director, geologist, and Piarist teacher. The Museum, with a history of more than 100 years, has been open to visitors and exhibiting permanent exhibitions of international recognition, cross-border and cross-regional travelling exhibitions, numerous temporary and jubilee exhibitions, events, and scientific publications.

There is a modern, multimedia information system and a museum shop waiting for visitors in the renovated hall of the Museum building. Scientific achievements are published for professionals and any visitors interested in books, periodicals, conference proceedings, exhibition catalogues, and on video cassettes, and museum booklets and worksheet for students.

As a result and in recognition of the versatile activities at national and international scale, the Museum was awarded the prize “Museum of the Year 2006” in 2006, which is the highest and most respected prize among such institutions.

In line with the new legal regulations, gradual reorganisations started in the county museum in 2007. First the Memorial Museum of József Egry and Róza Szegedi’s House in Badacsony, the open-air ethnographical museum in Nagyvázsony, Jókai Villa in Balatonfüred, the open-air ethnographical museum in Tihany, and later the Károly Esterházy Castle and Regional Museum in Pápa, the Memorial House of Endre Bajcsy-Zsilinszky in Kővágóörs-Pálköve became a property and were transferred to the management of local governments in 2007 and 2012, respectively. Villa Romana Baláca became an exhibition place belonging to the National Museum of Hungary, but still operated by our Museum.

Reorganisation has not come to an end, since Dezső Laczkó Veszprém County Museum was transferred under the operation and control of the City of Veszprém as of 1 January 2013, and was renamed accordingly to Dezső Laczkó Museum. Since then the Museum has been a city museum with operations in the entire county.



fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://www.laczkodezsomuzeum.hu/

Il Museo Civico di Rovereto è uno dei più antichi Musei italiani.

Fondato nel1851, prima dell’unità d’Italia, è un’istituzione dalle molte ‘anime’, che spaziano dall’archeologia alle scienze naturali, alle arti figurative e alle nuove tecnologie. Queste anime trovano la giusta valorizzazione nell’esposizione permanente “Le collezioni. Dal Dato al Pensato”, che mette in luce la valenza – e anche la spettacolarità – delle collezioni, un patrimonio importante, sul quale poi si innestano idee, novità manifestazioni.



In esposizione, in alcuni casi per la prima volta nelle nuove sale del Museo, le collezioni paleontologiche – con interessanti fossili tra cui spiccano i calchi delle orme dinosauriane dei Lavini di Marco e un imponente scheletro di Ursus spaeleus – mineralogiche, entomologiche, malacologiche. La sezione di archeologia presenta reperti locali di epoche diverse, dal periodo neolitico alla civiltà longobarda e la collezione di oggetti della Magna Grecia donati alla sua città nel 1935 dall’archeologo Paolo Orsi. In esposizione anche le collezioni di uccelli, la più importante raccolta ornitologica regionale italiana, e quella dei mammiferi autoctoni ed esotici.

Seguendo la propria filosofia di musealizzazione diffusa e di valorizzazione del territorio, il museo accompagna i visitatori e propone attività lungo “l’itinerario della seta” a Rovereto, al giacimento paleontologico “Orme dei Dinosauri” ai Lavini di Marco, uno dei più spettacolari siti di orme dinosauriane in Europa, alla Villa romana di Isera, a Castel Corno, sia presso il Castello che nei siti preistorici vicini, al Giardino Botanico in stile rinascimentale a Brentonico e quello alpino a Folgaria, a Maso San Giuseppe e all’Antica Segheria di Terragnolo, e infine nell’area didattica Sperimentarea. Il Museo propone ogni anno eventi importanti quali la Rassegna Internazionale del Cinema Archeologico e il Festival scientifico Discovery on Film, e la web-tv sperimentarea.tv con i suoi canali tematici su Archeologia, formazione, natura e innovazione

Anche gli appassionati di robotica e nuove tecnologie trovano spazio nell’esclusivo Lego Education Centre, dove tutti possono costruire i propri robot con le più svariate funzionalità. L’istituzione roveretana è inoltre dotata di importanti strutture per la ricerca e la divulgazione in ambito astronomico: il Planetario e l’Osservatorio astronomico di Monte Zugna.


fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti www.museocivico.rovereto.tn.it – 0464452800

Museu Bi Moreira é um museu de cunho histórico localizado no Campus Histórico da Universidade Federal de Lavras (UFLA). Minas Gerias, Brasil.

Fundado em 1949, o museu conta com peças de grande valor histórico e cultural que mostram a cultura e história de Lavras, Minas Gerais e do Brasil, como instrumentos de tortura de escravos, materiais usados durante as duas Guerras Mundiais além de arquivos fotográficos e de documentos em geral.


História
O museu idealizado por Sílvio do Amaral Moreira ("Bi Moreira") em 1949 originalmente se chamava Museu de Lavras. Começou a ganhar forma nos anos 1950, muito incentivado pela Sociedade dos Amigos de Lavras (SAL) a qual ele era um dos fundadores. 


O museu ficava no antigo Teatro Municipal na Rua Sant’Ana, até que este foi demolido, em 1962. Desde então, o acervo histórico migrou para várias localidades, como em salas das antigas Câmara e Prefeitura ou no prédio central da chácara Dr. Jorge. Ainda nos anos 1960, quando a Igreja do Rosário estava abandonada e em ruínas, Bi Moreira foi um dos grandes defensores da preservação do monumento, onde tinha esperanças de instalar seu museu numa das alas do templo. 


Este projeto acabou não se realizando. Porém, por volta de 1970, o museu ganharia novo fôlego ao ser transferido para o prédio Álvaro Botelho, na Escola Superior de Agricultura de Lavras (ESAL, hoje UFLA), a partir de iniciativa do diretor Alysson Paulinelli. No início o museu ocupava somente algumas salas do prédio, mas com a mudança da sede administrativa da ESAL para o campus novo, o Museu de Lavras passou a ocupar todo o casarão onde se encontra até hoje.

O acervo histórico continuava a crescer, num catálogo de milhares de peças das mais variadas. Celma Alvim registra que este feito muito se deve aos esforços solitários e pacientes do museólogo, que também recebia valorosos auxílios de amigos e entusiastas. Bi Moreira sempre rechaçou a idéia de vender alguma peça, mesmo quando o assédio dos colecionadores era grande e suas economias pessoais, escassas. Em 1983, como parte das comemorações dos 75 anos da ESAL, com muita justiça o museu passa a se chamar Museu Bi Moreira.



fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://www.proec.ufla.br/

嘉義市史蹟資料館兩棟建物乃日治時代嘉義神社附屬的齋館及社務所,創建於昭和18年(西元1943年),齋館係前往神社祭祀前齋戒和準備的地方,而社務所為神社的行政管理辦公處。 --- Chiayi City Museum Historic Site 两栋 construir coisas é a era colonial Chiayi subsidiária santuário japonês de jejum Museum e Serviços Sociais podem, fundada em Showa 18 anos (AD 1943), vegetariano linha Pavilion às antigas áreas de jejum santuário ritual e preparação, e serviços sociais são o Santuário escritório administrativo.



台灣西元1945年二戰後,神社改為忠烈祠,而將齋館及社務所摒除於外。齋館及社務所曾由國軍828醫院借用,至民國76年歸還嘉義市政府。 
由於用途與建物原始設計功能完全不同,在不當使用及長期缺乏維護之下,導致損壞嚴重,後經市政府委託專業單位研究修復,本著【不改變主體架構】、【保留原有外觀造型式樣】、【依原有建築元素復原】、【考量與公園環境配合】等原則,陸續完成建築物的修復及展示軟體的設計規劃。   
民國87年10月,該兩棟建物經嘉義市政府核定為市定古蹟,並定名為【嘉義市史蹟資料館】。90年9月15日史蹟資料館開館啟用,館內展示有關嘉義的人與嘉義的事,以過去與現在的時光交錯,呈現各自的風華,藉以激發民眾愛鄉愛家的情懷。



史蹟資料館附屬建物1史蹟資料館附屬建物2史蹟資料館附屬建物3史蹟資料館
  • 史蹟資料館建築構造圖興建:昭和18年(1943)
  • 屬日本[書院造]木構造,使用天花板、方形柱、榻榻米系統,紙橫拉門,外廊道等建築要素。
  • 屋頂屬”入母屋”式(相當於中式傳統的歇山頂),柱樑與斗拱係書院建築元素之一,台基為低矮干闌式做法,留有通風口,以杜絕濕氣。
  • 祭器庫外牆以混凝土模仿木作,風格獨特。


  • 開放參觀時間:週二~週日 0900~1700 (星期一休館)
  • 嘉義市史蹟資料館展區平面圖
-


fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://www.cabcy.gov.tw/


--br
Chiayi City Museum Historic Site 两栋 construir coisas é a era colonial Chiayi subsidiária santuário japonês de jejum Museum e Serviços Sociais podem, fundada em Showa 18 anos (AD 1943), vegetariano linha Pavilion às antigas áreas de jejum santuário ritual e preparação, e serviços sociais são o Santuário escritório administrativo.
Taiwan AD 1945, após a Segunda Guerra Mundial, mudou santuário dos Mártires, eo Museu de jejum e Serviços Comunitários podem excluir do lado de fora. Zhai Hall e Serviços Comunitários pode ter sido emprestado dos 828 hospital militar, 76 anos para voltar à República de Chiayi Prefeitura.
Como o uso de características de design originais e construção de um assunto completamente diferente, sob o uso impróprio e falta de longo prazo de manutenção, resultando em sérios danos à unidade após o governo da cidade encomendou uma pesquisa profissional reparados sem alterar a estrutura principal em linha com [], [para manter a forma aparência original ], [de acordo com o elementos arquitectónicos originais reabilitação], [considerando] com o meio ambiente parque com os princípios, a ser concluída design de software de restauração e exibição e planejamento de edifícios.
República da China em outubro de 87, os dois construído pelo Governo da Cidade de Chiayi foi aprovado para o sítio histórico da cidade, e nomeado [Arquivo] Chiayi Cidade Historic Site. 1990 15 de setembro de abertura Historic Site Museum permitiu ao museu para mostrar a pessoa em causa e Chiayi Chiayi coisas, ao passado e ao presente momento cambaleou, mostrando a sua elegância, a fim de estimular as massas rurais amar amor sentimentos familiares.

Historic Site Museum subsidiária local histórico para construir um museu foi construído foi de 2 Locais históricos Affiliated Arquivo subsidiária de construção 3 Historic Site Museum
Histórico Relíquias Building Museum diagrama de construção de construção: Showa 18 anos (1943)
Japão pertence à [Colégio feito] estrutura de madeira, o uso do teto, uma coluna quadrado, sistema de tatami, papel portas deslizantes horizontais e outros elementos arquitetônicos do corredor externo.
O telhado é uma "mãe na casa" fórmula (o equivalente a Shanding tradicional chinesa), um dos suportes e da academia elementos arquitectónicos baseados em colunas, pedestal um preço tão baixo abordagem seca estilo Lanna, deixando as aberturas para evitar a umidade.
Biblioteca de sacrifício com imitando concreto fachadas de madeira, estilo único.


Open House horas: Terça-feira - domingo 0900 - 1700 (segundas-feiras)
Chiayi Cidade Historic Site plano exibição de Museu

--in

Chiayi City Historic Site Museum 两栋 build things is the Japanese colonial era Chiayi shrine subsidiary of fasting Museum and Social Services may, founded in Showa 18 years (AD 1943), vegetarian Pavilion line to the former shrine ritual fasting and preparation areas, and social services are the Shrine administrative office.
Taiwan AD 1945 after World War II, changed Martyrs shrine, and the fasting Museum and Community Services may exclude from the outside. Zhai Hall and Community Services may have been borrowed from the 828 military hospital, 76 years to return to the Republic of Chiayi City Government.
Since the use of original design features and construction of an entirely different matter, under the improper use and long-term lack of maintenance, resulting in serious damage to the unit after the city government commissioned a professional research repaired without changing the main structure in line with [], [to keep the original appearance Shape ], [according to the original architectural elements rehabilitation], [considering] with the park environment with the principles, to be completed restoration and display software design and planning of buildings.
Republic of China on October 87, the two built by the Chiayi City Government was approved for the city historic site, and named [Archive] Chiayi City Historic Site. 1990 September 15 Historic Site Museum opening enabled the museum to show the person concerned Chiayi and Chiayi things, to past and present time staggered, showing their elegance, in order to stimulate the rural masses love loving family feelings.

Historic Site Museum Historic Site subsidiary to build a museum was built was 2 Historic Sites Affiliated Archive subsidiary constructional 3 Historic Site Museum
Historical Relics Museum Building construction diagram construction: Showa 18 years (1943)
Japan belongs to [College made] wood structure, the use of the ceiling, a square column, tatami system, paper horizontal sliding doors, and other architectural elements of the outer corridor.
The roof is a "mother into the house" formula (the equivalent of Chinese traditional Shanding), one of the brackets and column-based academy architectural elements, pedestal as low dry Lanna style approach, leaving the vents to prevent moisture.
Sacrificial library with concrete imitating wooden facades, unique style.


Open House hours: Tuesday - Sunday 0900 - 1700 (Mondays)
Chiayi City Historic Site Museum exhibition plan

Dezső Laczkó Museum - On 24 May 1925, the 100 year-old county museum opened the doors of the "palace of culture," built to the plans of István Medgyaszay, to a public interested in historical treasures.

 In the permanent exhibition Millennia of the Bakony and the Balaton Uplands, visitors are shown the ancient history of the county, through the treasures of various archaeological ages. After the Conquest, the establishment and organisation of the Hungarian Monarchy was a decisive turning point. By the acceptance of Christianity, 1000 years ago, Grand Duke Géza and his son, King Stephen I, guaranteed the country a position among the states of Europe. Veszprém county was part of the property of the Árpád dynasty. Veszprém is the county town - one of the first secular and ecclesiastical centres. Hungary flourished in the Middle Ages, but was split into three sections due to the Turkish occupation, and in terms of population and material resources, was to a large extent destroyed. Reconstruction began in the early 18th century, and the struggles for national independence, the initiation of civil development and the creation of contemporary social conditions may be followed through two centuries of historical, cultural and art treasures.


Along with the expansion of embourgeoisement following the settlement between the Habsburg empire and Hungary, there were broad social movements in rural townships to collect and establish places of exhibition, museums for historical and natural values of the close vicinity. The initiative was solicited by Piarist teachers, municipal and county magistrates, high priests, and local intellectuals.

Although the County Government Authority passed an order to facilitate the initiative first emerged in 1873, but actually the museum was founded thirty years later. The Veszprém County Museum 


Association was founded with 23 founding members and 127 regular members on 30 November 1902 to facilitate the museum, chaired by Lord Lieutenant dr. Ferenc Fenyvessy, eternal honorary member baron bishop Károly Hornig, who would donated the museum funds, books, paintings, and “other antiquities.”

On December 2, 1902 the County Government’s Legislation Committee adopted a decision on the establishment of a “county museum”. The order on the county museum passed on the extraordinary assembly held on 10 March 1903 outlined the status of the museum and therefore subordinated to the National Directorate of Museums and Libraries. They also employed staff members and appointed Dezső Laczkó, teacher of the Piarist Secondary School, who accepted the appointment with the personal recommendation of Lajos Lóczy. The Hungarian Minister of Religion and Education acknowledged the foundation of Veszprém County Museum and registered with the “purpose to grant subsidies due to such institutions” on 24 March 1903.

The first “finds” for the museum-to-be were vicar István Miháldy’s collection of 2000 items of the stone-age, which the chief directorate purchased and presented to Veszprém. 

The Vice-Lord Lieutenant called notaries and mayors of townships to further the case of the museum with all their efforts within their powers. Due to lack of museum building, the first exhibition was opened in room 7 on the second floor of the County House on 6 November 1904. Two rooms were used as library and another two rooms as store. The expanding collections used up all available spaces in a few years, and the library could not welcome readers as the rooms were packed. They definitely needed a museum building for the collections. A few years later the plot for the museum was assigned in the Elisabeth promenade, and the building was built to the plans of architect István Medgyaszay.

The construction dragged on for 10 years on account of World War I and the global recession. The collections were moved to the new building in

 

1924, and the Museum was opened on 24 May 1925. In addition to the exhibitions, the doors of the library also opened to the public in the following year. Dezső Laczkó deceased in 1932 and Gyula Rhé was appointed a new director until his death in 1936. He was followed by László Nagy (an archaeologist, literature historian, ethnographer, and librarian), who created the first rural open-air museum by building the Bakony House (architect: György Linzmayer), a replica of a 19th century lower-class nobleman’s landhouse of Öcs.

All collections managed to survive World War II, but the building was damaged. To the plans of László Nagy, the country’s first regional library with some items of the Museum’s library was opened in 1949-ben. Director Aurél Vajkai, who further developed the Museum’s ethnographical collection, opened a new permanent exhibition in the renovated building on 7 January 1951. The number of professionals employed in the museum “increased” to three persons in 1953. The County Museum Organisation, headed by county museum director István Éri, was founded on 1 January 1962. Volume I of “The Annual Report of Publications of Museums in Veszprém County” was published in 1963, followed by many until this year’s Volume 20. Volumes I to IV of Archaeological Topography of Hungary, the collection of archaeological finds, buildings, data, etc. found in the county. were prepared and published between 1964 and 1972. Volume I discusses the district of Veszprém, and volume IV deals with finds located in the district of Zirc.

Both the headcount of professional museologists as well as the collections increased. The library, that had become a county library, moved out of the building in 1968. After the ground floor got reconstructed, the exhibition area enlarged on the first floor. As the collections increased, it became reasonable to move the department of natural science to Zirc in 1972. The department became the centre for Bakony-researches and joined the research programmes organised by the Academic Committee of Veszprém (founded in 1974). The Museum for Natural Sciences in Zirc has been an independent institution since 1 January 1992.

Our permanent exhibition “Millennia of Bakony and Balaton Uplands” was opened on 4 October 1985 in the building. In recognition of our scientific achievements, the Ministry of Culture ranked Bakony Museum as a member of scientific research network of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.

The Roman Villa and Garden of Ruins were opened to the public as a new place of exhibition in Nemesvámos-Balácapuszta on 18 May 1984. First the restorers’ workshop and archaeological collection moved to Felsőörs (1983-84), followed by ethnographical, historical, fine and applied arts collections in new warehouses. Number of items in the collections belonging to the Museum: archaeology: 200 000, numismatics: 28 500, ethnography: 18 500, history: 7500, applied arts: 4600, and fine arts: 2300. There are 250,000 documents and pictures stored in the data and photostore, and the library consists of 24100 books and 12800 periodicals. 

The institute has been a place for research since 1981, and was named Dezső Laczkó on 1 March 1990 respecting the memory of the first director, geologist, and Piarist teacher. The Museum, with a history of more than 100 years, has been open to visitors and exhibiting permanent exhibitions of international recognition, cross-border and cross-regional travelling exhibitions, numerous temporary and jubilee exhibitions, events, and scientific publications.

There is a modern, multimedia information system and a museum shop waiting for visitors in the renovated hall of the Museum building. Scientific achievements are published for professionals and any visitors interested in books, periodicals, conference proceedings, exhibition catalogues, and on video cassettes, and museum booklets and worksheet for students.

As a result and in recognition of the versatile activities at national and international scale, the Museum was awarded the prize “Museum of the Year 2006” in 2006, which is the highest and most respected prize among such institutions.

In line with the new legal regulations, gradual reorganisations started in the county museum in 2007. First the Memorial Museum of József Egry and Róza Szegedi’s House in Badacsony, the open-air ethnographical museum in Nagyvázsony, Jókai Villa in Balatonfüred, the open-air ethnographical museum in Tihany, and later the Károly Esterházy Castle and Regional Museum in Pápa, the Memorial House of Endre Bajcsy-Zsilinszky in Kővágóörs-Pálköve became a property and were transferred to the management of local governments in 2007 and 2012, respectively. Villa Romana Baláca became an exhibition place belonging to the National Museum of Hungary, but still operated by our Museum.

Reorganisation has not come to an end, since Dezső Laczkó Veszprém County Museum was transferred under the operation and control of the City of Veszprém as of 1 January 2013, and was renamed accordingly to Dezső Laczkó Museum. Since then the Museum has been a city museum with operations in the entire county.

fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://www.laczkodezsomuzeum.hu/