Listen to the text.

quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2015

Ростовский областной музей изобразительных искусств -- Rostov Regional Museum of Fine Arts -- Rostov Museu de Belas Artes Regional

Открытие музея состоялось в 1938 году, но формирование собрания имеет более давнюю историю. Еще в начале ХХ века в Ростове-на-Дону было создано Ростово-Нахичеванское общество изящных искусств, на выставках которого экспонировались произведения художников из разных городов России, вошедшие затем в частные коллекции местных меценатов, а после революции, поступившие в музей.


Фасад на Пушкинской

С 1 мая 1920 года музей работал как Донской областной музей искусства и древностей, с 1927 — в составе краевого музея народов Северного Кавказа, в 1934-1936 не функционировал, с 1937 — на правах отдела Ростовского областного музея краеведения.

У истоков создания музея стояли художники М.С. Сарьян и Л.Д. Силин, писательница М.А. Шагинян. С первых лет существования музейная коллекция пополнялась экспонатами из центральных музеев страны — Третьяковской галереи, Эрмитажа, Русского музея.

В январе 1942 г. коллекция была эвакуирована в Пятигорск, где была разграблена немецкими войсками. В течение послевоенных лет некоторые из похищенных картин постепенно возвращались музею, но всю довоенную коллекцию так и не удалось восстановить. Вторично музей открылся в июне 1946 года, в отведенных для него комнатах Ростовского художественного училища имени М.Б. Грекова.

C 1958 г. занимает здание, построенное в 1898 г. по проекту архитектора Н.А. Дорошенко для известного адвоката А.П. Петрова.

В камерных залах с замечательной по красоте потолочной лепниной, в прошлом – жилых комнатах владельцев дома, разместилась постоянная экспозиция музея Раздел, посвященный древнерусскому искусству, представлен иконами московской школы живописи позднего периода ХVI- ХVII вв., иконописи ХVIII-ХIХ вв., собранными во время экспедиций по деревням средней полосы России, близ г. Владимира и коллекцией «северных писем» из Архангельской области, собранных в 1950-е гг. ростовским архитектором Пьянковым.

Коллекция произведений русского искусства занимает в собрании ведущее место. В залах музея можно увидеть работы известных мастеров ХVIII-ХХ столетий: А. Антропова, К. Брюллова, И. Репина, И. Крамского, В. Сурикова, И. Айвазовского, И. Левитана. В музее имеется очень целостная коллекция произведений К. Коровина из 9 работ, созданных в период расцвета его творчества.

В отделе искусства ХХ века представлены произведения Ю. Пименова, Г. Нисского, А. и С. Ткачевых, А. Лактионова, И. Машкова, Л. Стуканова, В. Вейсберга, Т. Теряева, В. Кошлякова, А. Тер-Оганьяна и многих других. Большое место в фондах музея занимают работы донских художников.

В настоящее время музей занимает два здания: одно из них расположено в историческом центре, на одной из красивейших улиц города – Пушкинской. Старинный особняк за ажурной оградой был построен в 1898 г. известным ростовским архитектором Н.А.Дорошенко и до революции принадлежал юристу Управления Владикавказской железной дороги А.А.Петрову.

В 2009 году завершилась реконструкция отдела музея -Детской художественной галереи (пр.Чехова, 60). Были открыты залы западно-европейского искусства и зал, предназначенный для сменных выставок современного искусства. Коллекция зарубежного искусства отражает основные процессы развития искусства XVII-XIX вв. в странах Западной Европы. В его фондах представлены все основные европейские школы этого периода: итальянская, голландская, фламандская, французская, немецкая. Среди них - произведения караваджиста М. Прети, венецианца Дж. Карпионе. Украшает коллекцию полотно мастерской П.П. Рубенса. Интересны произведения французских художников XVII в. Ж.Ф. де Труа "Пейзаж с фигурами", А. Пена и др.

В открытом хранении находится искусство народов Востока, представленное такими произведениями, как фарфор, резная кость, табакерки Китая XVIII века, редкие лубки и японские нэцкэ. Украшением восточной коллекции служат две каменные скульптуры близнецов-небожителей, датируемые XII столетием.

Весь четвертый этаж занимают отдел хранения и реставрационная мастерская.


fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmarioti http://romii.ru/about/



--in
Rostov Regional Museum of Fine Arts

History
The museum was opened in 1938, but the formation of the Assembly has a long history. In the early twentieth century in the Rostov-on-Don was created Rostov-Nakhichevan Society of Fine Arts, which were exhibited at shows works by artists from different cities of Russia, and then included in the private collections of local patrons, and after the revolution, came to the museum.

On 1 May 1920 the museum has worked as Don Regional Museum of Art and Antiques, 1927 - as part of the regional museum of the North Caucasus in 1934-1936 did not function, since 1937 - as a department of the Rostov regional museum of local lore.

At the root of the museum were the artists, MS Saryan and LD Silin, the writer MA Shahinian. From the first years of the museum collection is enriched exhibits from the country's central museums - the Tretyakov Gallery, the Hermitage, the Russian Museum.

In January 1942 the collection was evacuated to Pyatigorsk, which was looted by German troops. During the postwar years, some of the stolen paintings gradually returned to the museum, but the entire collection of pre-war and failed to recover. The second time the museum opened in June 1946 in a room set aside for the Rostov Art School named after MB Grekov.

C 1958 in a building constructed in 1898 by architect NA Doroshenko to prominent lawyer AP Petrova.

The chamber halls with remarkable beauty of the ceiling moldings, in the past - living rooms of the house owners, located permanent exhibition of the museum section devoted to ancient art, the icons of the Moscow school of painting of the late period HVI- seventeenth centuries. Icons of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. Collected during expeditions to the villages of central Russia, near the city of Vladimir, and a collection of "Northern Letters" of the Arkhangelsk region, gathered in the 1950s. Rostov architect Pyankov.

The collection of Russian art in the collection occupies a leading position. In the museum you can see works by famous masters of the eighteenth and twentieth centuries: A. Antropov, K. Bryullov, Repin, Ivan Kramskoy, Surikov, Ivan Aivazovsky, Levitan. The museum has a very coherent collection of works by Konstantin Korovin from 9 works created at the height of his creativity.

In the department of art of the twentieth century, the works of Yuri Pimenov, G. Nyssa, A. and S. Tkachev, A. Laktionova, Mashkov, L. Stukanova, B. Weisberg, Teryaeva T., V. Koshlyakov, A. Ter Oganyan and others. A great place in the museum is occupied by the Don artists.

The museum occupies two buildings: one of them is located in the historic center, on one of the most beautiful streets in the city - Pushkin. The old mansion of an openwork fence was built in 1898 by renowned architect Rostov N.A.Doroshenko before the revolution belonged to the lawyer of the Office of the Vladikavkaz railway A.A.Petrovu.

In 2009, the department completed the reconstruction of the museum -Children's Art Gallery (pr.Chehova, 60). There were open rooms of Western European art and the hall designed for temporary exhibitions of contemporary art. Collection of Foreign Art reflects the basic processes of art XVII-XIX centuries. in Western Europe. Its funds are represented all the major European schools of this period: the Italian, Dutch, Flemish, French, German. Among them - the works karavadzhista M. Preti, G. Venetian. Karpione. It features a collection of painting workshop PP Rubens. Of interest are works by French artists of the XVII century. JF de Troyes "Landscape with Figures", A. Pena et al.

The outdoor storage is the art of the peoples of the East, represented by such works as porcelain, bone carvings, Chinese snuff XVIII century, rare splints and Japanese netsuke. Decoration of oriental collection are two stone sculptures twin-gods dating XII century.

The entire fourth floor is occupied by the department store and restoration workshop.



--br

Rostov Museu de Belas Artes Regional
História

O museu foi aberto em 1938, mas a formação da Assembléia tem uma longa história. No início do século XX, no Rostov-on-Don foi criada Sociedade Rostov-Nakhichevan de Belas Artes, que foram exibidos em mostras de obras de artistas de diferentes cidades da Rússia e, em seguida incluídas nas coleções particulares de moradores locais, e depois da revolução, veio para o museu.

Em 01 de maio de 1920 o museu já trabalhou como Don Museu Regional de Arte e Antiguidades de 1927 - como parte do museu regional do Norte do Cáucaso em 1934-1936 não funcionou, desde 1937 - como um departamento do museu regional de Rostov lore local.

Na raiz do museu foram os artistas, MS Saryan e LD Silin, o escritor MA Shahinian. Desde os primeiros anos da coleção do museu é enriquecido exposições de museus centrais do país - a Galeria Tretyakov, o Hermitage, o Museu Russo.

Em janeiro de 1942 a coleção foi evacuado para Pyatigorsk, que foi saqueado pelas tropas alemãs. Durante os anos do pós-guerra, algumas das pinturas roubadas gradualmente voltou ao museu, mas toda a coleção de pré-guerra e não conseguiu se recuperar. A segunda vez que o museu foi inaugurado em junho de 1946 em uma sala reservada para a Escola de Arte Rostov nomeado após MB Grekov.

C 1958 em um edifício construído em 1898 pelo arquiteto NA Doroshenko para proeminente advogado AP Petrova.

Os salões de câmara com notável beleza das molduras do teto, no passado - salas de estar dos donos da casa, exposição permanente localizada da seção museu dedicado à arte antiga, os ícones da escola de Moscou de pintura do período final HVI- séculos XVII ícones dos séculos XVIII e XIX recolhidos durante.. expedições para as aldeias da região central da Rússia, perto da cidade de Vladimir, e uma coleção de "Aurora" Cartas da região de Arkhangelsk, reuniram-se na década de 1950. Rostov arquiteto Pyankov.

A coleção de arte russa na coleção ocupa uma posição de liderança. No museu você pode ver obras de mestres famosos dos séculos XVIII e XX: A. Antropov, K. Bryullov, Repin, Ivan Kramskoy, Surikov, Ivan Aivazovsky, Levitan. O museu tem uma coleção muito coerente de obras de Konstantin Korovin de nove obras criadas no auge de sua criatividade.

No departamento de arte do século XX, as obras de Yuri Pimenov, G. Nissa, A. e S. Tkachev, A. Laktionova, Mashkov, L. Stukanova, B. Weisberg, Teryaeva T., V. Koshlyakov, A. Ter Oganyan e outros. Um ótimo lugar no museu é ocupada pelos artistas Don.

O museu ocupa dois edifícios: um deles está localizado no centro histórico, em uma das ruas mais bonitas da cidade - Pushkin. A antiga mansão de uma cerca céu aberto foi construída em 1898 pelo renomado arquiteto Rostov N.A.Doroshenko antes da revolução pertenciam ao advogado do Escritório da ferrovia A.A.Petrovu Vladikavkaz.

Em 2009, o departamento de concluída a reconstrução do museu Galeria de Arte do -Crianças (pr.Chehova, 60). Havia salas abertas de arte da Europa Ocidental e da Câmara projetado para exposições temporárias de arte contemporânea. Coleção de Arte Estrangeira reflete os processos básicos da arte séculos XVII-XIX. na Europa Ocidental. Os seus fundos estão representados todos os principais escolas europeias deste período: o italiano, holandês, flamengo, francês, alemão. Entre eles - as obras karavadzhista M. Preti, G. Venetian Karpione.. Possui uma coleção de oficina de pintura PP Rubens. De interesse são obras de artistas franceses do século XVII. JF de Troyes "Paisagem com Figuras", A. Pena et al.

O armazenamento ao ar livre é a arte dos povos do Oriente, representada por obras como porcelana, esculturas de ossos, chinês do século XVIII rapé, talas raras e netsuke japonês. Decoração oriental da coleção são duas esculturas de pedra twin-deuses que datam do século XII.

Todo o quarto andar é ocupado pela loja de departamento e oficina de restauração.


Situé au cœur de la Région Languedoc-Roussillon, au bord de la Méditerranée, le Musée régional d’art contemporain, installé dans la ville de Sérignan, est un lieu artistique et touristique incontournable.

Il présente sur 2700 m², des expositions temporaires et une collection permanente, affirme des choix artistiques forts, soutient ausi bien des artistes français qu'internationaux et invente de nouvelles formes de médiation à l'art. Le musée, inauguré en septembre 2006 et géré par la Région Languedoc-Roussillon depuis 2010, est installé dans une ancienne cave viticole. 


Les salles d'exposition présentent de grands volumes baignés de lumière naturelle. Dans cette atmosphère conviviale et lumineuse, différents espaces offrent aux visiteurs un parcours riche et diversifié : un cabinet d'arts graphiques, des espaces d'exposition et une librairie-boutique qui propose un large choix de catalogues d'exposition, de livres d'artistes et d'éditions originales.

Avec le souci constant de développer son action culturelle auprès de tous les publics, la Région Languedoc-Roussillon affirme ainsi sa politique ambitieuse dans le champ de la création contemporaine.

Daniel Buren, avec l'œuvre "Rotation" a enserré la totalité du musée en posant des couleurs sur l’ensemble des parties vitrées créant ainsi des effets visuels à l’intérieur comme à l’extérieur du musée. "Les Femmes fatales", grande fresque de céramiques, de l'artiste islandais Erró, est installée sur la façade extérieure du musée. A partir de 2016, cet ensemble sera augmenté par une œuvre pérenne de Bruno Peinado qui proposera, sur la façade de l'extension, une installation magistrale tel un musée à ciel ouvert.

2016 sera l'année d'un nouveau développement pour le Mrac avec l'inauguration d'une extension du musée qui portera sa superficie à plus de 3000m2. Ce projet d'envergure permettra d'offrir de nouveaux espaces pour les collections et les expositions temporaires ainsi que de véritables réserves et des espaces d'accueil repensés et renouvelés.

--

Le lien entre l'art contemporain et la ville de Sérignan date du début des années 90 et augure la création du musée. Dès 1991, l’Espace d’art contemporain Gustave Fayet met en place une politique d’expositions temporaires de grande qualité présentant des artistes de notoriété nationale et internationale. La ville avait choisi de baptiser cet espace du nom d’un collectionneur de Béziers, Gustave Fayet, riche propriétaire viticole qui a soutenu un grand nombre d’artistes comme Gauguin ou Odilon Redon. Agrandi en 1997, l’Espace est passé d’une superficie de 200 m² à environ 600 m². À raison de quatre à cinq expositions par an, la programmation a su fidéliser différents publics : les amateurs d’art contemporain, les établissements scolaires, la population locale, les touristes qui fréquentent les plages du littoral. Depuis sa création, la majorité des artistes qui y ont exposé ont fait don d’une œuvre, afin de souligner et soutenir son action. Détentrice d’une véritable collection, la commune a souhaité, en 2006, la valoriser et la pérenniser en créant un musée, extension de l’Espace déjà existant. Ce redéploiement a permis d’obtenir plus de 2000 m² de surfaces utilisables pour ce nouveau musée, ouvert sur l’artère principale de la ville, au cœur du centre administratif et culturel.

Le musée de Sérignan devient le Musée régional d’art contemporain Languedoc-Roussillon le 1er janvier 2010. À cette occasion, un espace d’exposition supplémentaire de plus de 500 m² a été ouvert à de nouveaux projets. Par cette démarche, la Région affirme sa volonté d’exercer une influence grandissante sur la sensibilisation et l’initiation des divers publics aux démarches artistiques contemporaines.

Une nouvelle étape sera franchie dès le printemps 2016, avec l'inauguration d'une extension, où le public pourra découvrir un musée repensé et réinventé pour le plaisir de tous.


fonte: @edisonmaritoti #edisonmariotti http://mrac.languedocroussillon.fr/

Clicar aqui para ler artigo série 5/7 - A linguagem cinemática: uma nova linguagem? O conteúdo parte para uma abordagem histórica sobre o uso inicial do videoteipe pelas artes plásticas, sua legitimação por grandes museus e seu posterior desdobramento para outras formas de arte englobadas sob o nome de arte-comunicação.

A interatividade e as novas teorias de recepção Já em 1934, Walter Benjamin, em seu texto, A obra de arte na era da sua reprodutibilidade técnica, coloca a necessidade de se levar em conta as transformações ocorridas em função das novas tecnologias, convidando a repensar o próprio conceito de natureza da arte. A partir da década de 50 (séc. XX), iniciam a se consolidar as mudanças ocorridas no campo das tecnologias e das artes, e, consequentemente, surge um questionamento acerca das formas dominantes de comunicação de massa.



Já em 1965, Umberto Eco, com sua “Teoria da obra aberta”, propõe que a obra de arte tem uma pluralidade de significados em um só significante.

Há uma mudança de foco da obra para a recepção no fim dos anos 60 do século passado e no início de 1970, com alguns teóricos da Escola de Konstanz que se debruçam sobre o campo da literatura e apontam ao fato de que, na leitura de um texto, o leitor o reconstrói a partir de diferentes interpretações, tornando-se, assim, coautor. 

Hans Robert Jauss e Wolfgang Iser, discípulos de Hans-Georg Gadamer, aplicam os princípios hermenêuticos ou mesmo fenomenológicos à crítica literária, designando essa nova teoria de “Estética da Recepção”. 

A Estética da Recepção surge na República Federal da Alemanha, em 1970, a partir do tripé: autor, obra e leitor. Essa teoria irá privilegiar o leitor, o elemento até então mais negligenciado pelas outras teorias. Segundo a Estética da Recepção, o texto convida o leitor a lhe dar um sentido; é o leitor quem concretiza a obra literária. Os elementos do texto dependem da interpretação do leitor, portanto, eles são abertos ao diálogo produtivo com ele. (SOUSA, 2008).

Segundo Plaza Gonzalez, “esta teoria sugere pontos de conexão com a problemática da interatividade, precisamente pela noção semiótica de interpretante ou significado”. (2003, p. 11). Ao acentuar o papel do leitor/público, a Estética da Recepção torna-se Teoria da Comunicação.

Segundo Lucrecia Ferrara, em seu livro A estratégia dos signos: linguagem/espaço/ ambiente urbano, a arte moderna incorpora ao seu mundo os avanços da tecnologia e, com isso, o receptor deixa de ser espectador da arte para ser um usuário da linguagem: “A arte passou a ser linguagem e essa é o uso da possibilidade de comunicação inerente ao homem.” (FERRARA, 1981, p. 44).




fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti
produção bibliográfica de Giselle Gubernikoff

Giselle Gubernikoff
Possui o 1o. Ano de Jornalismo pela Fundação Armando Álvares Penteado (1971), graduação em Artes/Cinema pela Escola de Comunicações e Artes da Universidade de São Paulo (1976), mestre em Artes/ Cinema pela Universidade de São Paulo (1985), doutora em Artes/ Cinema pela Universidade de São Paulo (1992), livre-docência em Ciências da Comunicação/ Publicidade pela Escola de Comunicações e Artes da Universidade de São Paulo(2000). Professora Titular pela ECA USP em Artes Visuais/Multimídia e Intermídia na especialização Fotografia, Cinema e Vídeo (2002). Atualmente é professora titular do Departamento de Artes Visuais da Escola de Comunicações e Artes da Universidade de São Paulo. Tem experiência na área de Audiovisual/ Cinema, com ênfase em Produção, Roteiro e Direção Cinematográficos, atuando principalmente nos seguintes temas: mídias digitais e novas tecnologias de comunicação, linguagem cinematográfica, produção audiovisual, cinema publicitário, representação feminina, cinema brasileiro, cinema e consciência cultural e museologia e mídias digitais.
(Texto informado pelo autor)


Continuação: dia 22/07/2015 as 12h00min série 6/7 

Vinnitsa Museum - Історія Вінницького обласного краєзнавчого музею розпочалася на початку ХХ ст., коли в травні 1918 р. міська Дума прийняла рішення про утворення в місті крайового музею, доручивши цю справу Подільському товариству охорони історичних пам'яток. -- Vinnitsa Museum - History of Vinnytsia Regional Museum began in the early twentieth century. When in May 1918 City Council adopted a decision to set up in the regional museum, instructing the case Podolsk Society of historic monuments.

Історія музею
 Г.В. Брілінг (1867-1941) - один із засновників музею.



Серед засновників музею були представники місцевої інтелігенції: художники В.Ф.Коренєв, С.І.Слободянюк-Подолян, архівіст Ю.С.Александрович, а також юрист Г.В.Брілінг, котрий присвятив музеєві майже 20 років. Основою колекції музею стали зібрання Вінницького повітового земства, Подільського товариства сільського господарства, приватні збірки членів Подільського товариства охорони історичних пам'яток. Першу експозицію було відкрито в травні 1919 р. на квартирі художника В.Ф.Коренєва, яка знаходилась на вул. Дворянській, в будинку Вілинського (нині вул. М.Грушевського, 30).

Музей перед Другою світовою війною
З грудня 1921 р. музей містився в будинку Топчевського (нині музична школа № 1 на вул. Г.Артинова, 21) і мав три відділи: історико-археологічний, етнографічно-економічний та відділ мистецтв. Незважаючи на важкі часи музей приймав відвідувачів, проводив збирацьку та просвітницьку роботу. У 1921 р. в музеї побувало 6 506 чол., у 1926 р. кількість відвідувачів збільшилась в два з половиною рази (близько 16 тис. чол.). Влітку 1929 р. музей переїхав в одну із будівель історико-архітектурного комплексу ХVІІ ст. "Мури", де й знаходиться сьогодні. На той час музей діяв як історико-побутовий, а його експозиція складалася з п'яти відділів: етнографічного, історико-археологічного, агропромислового, революції та відділу мистецтв.

 Фрагмент експозиції 1930-х років.
Напередодні Другої світової війни музейна колекція нараховувала близько 13 тис. одиниць зберігання. Під час німецько-фашистської окупації (1941-1944) музей був відкритий для відвідувачів, проте, його експозиція обмежувалась показом природничої, етнографічної та художньої колекцій. У 1944 р. німці вивезли з музею понад 6000 предметів - переважно речі з етнографічної, археологічної та нумізматичної збірок. Незначну частину вдалось повернути, але більшість у непридатному для експонування стані. По завершенню війни в музеї був створений новий відділ Великої Вітчизняної війни.

Музей в кінці минулого століття
 Зовнішній вигляд музею після реконструкції в 1960-х роках
У жовтні 1964 р. розпочалася повна реконструкція приміщень, в результаті якої музей отримав 20 експозиційних залів загальною площею понад 2000 м2. Була розгорнута широка робота з комплектування музейної колекції, проводились пошукові археологічні, етнографічні, природничі експедиції. Саме тоді визначилась нині діюча структура експозиції з відділами природи та історії краю. Художній проект і оформлення нової експозиції здійснили українські, російські та латвійські художники.

 Учасники археологічної експедиції, 1984
В червні 1970 р. оновлений музей відкрив двері для відвідувачів.

Сучасна доба музею
Упродовж останніх років змінився зовнішній вигляд музею. У 2005-2006 роках відремонтовано фондосховище, проведено реконструкцію фасаду та покрівлі музею, завдяки чому він органічно увійшов в архітектурний ансамбль історичного комплексу "Мури". Внаслідок археологічних та етнографічних експедицій суттєвих змін зазнала і експозиція краєзнавчого музею, значно доповнена унікальними знахідками.

Нині Вінницький краєзнавчий музей - відомий науково-методичний та пам'ятко-охоронний центр східного регіону Поділля. Його фонди нараховують біля 100 тис. одиниць зберігання, серед яких - унікальна колекція золотих прикрас доби бронзи та сарматського періоду, яка експонувалась на шести міжнародних виставках. Славиться музей нумізматичною та етнографічною збірками, колекцією зброї та мінералів. При музеї діє бібліотека, заснована у 1920 р. Її довоєнний фонд знищено у 1943 р. Сучасна збірка містить понад 10,5 тис. видань кінця ХVІІІ - поч. ХХІ ст., переважно українською, російською та польською мовами.

Щороку музей відвідують понад 200 тисяч людей - вінничан та гостей міста.

fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://vinnytsia-museum.in.ua/history


--in
Vinnitsa Museum - History of Vinnytsia Regional Museum began in the early twentieth century. When in May 1918 City Council adopted a decision to set up in the regional museum, instructing the case Podolsk Society of historic monuments.


History museum
 GV Briling (1867-1941) - one of the founders of the museum.


Among the founders of the museum were representatives of local intellectuals, artists V.F.Korenyev, S.I.Slobodyanyuk-Podolyan, archivist Yu.S.Aleksandrovych and H.V.Brilinh lawyer, who dedicated museum for almost 20 years. The basis of the museum's collection were gathering Vinnitsa county district council, Podolsky Society of Agriculture, private collections of members of the Society of Podil historical monuments. The first exhibition was opened in May 1919 at the apartment of the artist V.F.Korenyeva that was on the street. Noble, the house Vilynskoho (now st. Grushevkiy, 30).

Museum before World War II
Since December 1921 the museum was located in the building Topchevskoho (now a music school number 1 on the street. H.Artynova, 21) and had three divisions: historical and archaeological, ethnographic, economic and Arts department. Despite the difficult times the museum received visitors, conducted collectively and educational work. In 1921 the museum was visited by 6506 people. In 1926 the number of visitors has increased two and a half times (about 16 thousand. People.). In summer 1929 the museum moved into one of the buildings of historical and architectural complex of the XVII century. "Walls", where he is today. At that time, the museum acted as historical-household, and his exposition consisted of five divisions: ethnographic, historical, archaeological, agricultural, revolution and art department.

 Fragment of the exposition of 1930.
Before the Second World War museum collection numbered about 13 thousand. Units. During the Nazi occupation (1941-1944) the museum was open to visitors, but its exposure was limited to showing the natural, ethnographic and artistic collections. In 1944 the Germans were taken from the museum more than 6,000 items - mostly things of ethnographic, archaeological and numismatic collections. A small part could return, but in most unsuitable for exposure condition. After the war, the museum was a new department WWII.

The museum at the end of the last century
 The exterior of the museum after the reconstruction in 1960
In October 1964 began full reconstruction of the premises as a result of which the museum received 20 exhibition halls with a total area of ​​over 2000 m2. Was launched extensive work manning of the museum's collection, the search conducted archaeological, ethnographic, natural expedition. It was determined then current operating structure of departments exposition of nature and history of the region. Art Project and design new exhibition made Ukrainian, Russian and Latvian artists.

 Member archaeological expedition, 1984
In June 1970 new museum opened its doors to visitors.

The modern day museum
In recent years, changed the look of the museum. In 2005-2006 Repository repaired, reconstructed facade and roof of the museum, so it came naturally to the architectural ensemble historic complex "walls". As a result of archaeological and ethnographic expeditions undergone significant changes and exposure museum, significantly complemented unique finds.

Today Vinnitsa Museum - known scientific and methodological center guard Interest-eastern region skirts. Its funds comprise about 100 thousand. Units, among them - a unique collection of gold ornaments of the Bronze Age and Sarmatian period, which exhibited at six international exhibitions. Famous numismatic museum and an ethnographic collection, a collection of weapons and minerals. The museum has a library, founded in 1920 destroyed her pre-war fund in the 1943 Contemporary collection contains more than 10.5 thousand. Editions late eighteenth - early. XXI cent., Mostly Ukrainian, Russian and Polish.


Each year the museum is visited by more than 200,000 people - vinnichan and visitors.

The Chennai Museum has a good collection of paintings and sculptures, both traditional and modern.

The traditional paintings of Tanjore, Rajput, Moghul, Kangra, Deccani schools and modern paintings in Oil, Tempera, Water Colour, Graphics and Acrylic mediums. Graphics and modern style metal sculptures are also in the collections. Tanjore paintings depict the figures of Tanjore Maratha Kings and Queens and Puranic (mythological) scenes from Tamil Literature. Rajput paintings belong to 16th and 17th centuries AD. They illustrate the rhythm of love based on musical modes. The court scene of EmperorBabur, portraits of Jehangir, Shah Jehan, animals and birds are the subject matter of Moghul paintings. TheKangra paintings represent Krishna legends as the main subject. There are twelve Portraits of British Governors and Governors-General in the collections.



The Raja Ravi Varma paintings, which are considered as National Treasures, have been placed in a gallery with Fibre Optic lighting. This system of lighting gives a dramatic lighting effect. It also removes Ultra-Violet and Infra- Red rays, which are harmful to the paintings. The Contemporary Art Gallery has been lit using Dichroic Halogen lamps. These lamps reflect back the heat. Therefore, the paintings are prone to the least possible damage. They also have a pleasing visual effect. These lighting methods are technology demonstrators and a first for museums in India at the time of their installation in 2001 AD.

The new Rock and Cave Art Gallery of the Government Museum, Chennai makes the Rock and Cave Art found usually in the remote areas easily accessible to the visitor. This gallery has been set up after field study to the sites and academic research by a team from the Department of Museum led by the commissioner Dr. R. Kannan, Ph.D., I.A.S. By using the latest techniques of display, the Museum has simulated the natural atmosphere of the caves. It has used interactive Son-et-lumiere, Touch Screen and Tran slides to stimulate visitor interest.

Rock Art sites like Perumukkal in South Arcot (petroglyphs), Alambadi, Keezhvalai in Villupuram District, Vellarikombai and Iduhatti in Nilgiris District are some of the Rock Art sites on display. Tirumalai in Tiruvanamalai District, Sittannavasal and Tirugokarnam in Pudukottai District and Mahabalipuram are some of the Cave Art sculptures and paintings on display.


fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://www.chennaimuseum.org/

Vikingworld is a five exhibition museum along with a settlement zoo, a playground and an outdoor classroom. - Vikingworld é um museu de cinco exposição juntamente com um zoológico de liquidação, um parque infantil e uma sala de aula ao ar livre.

Vikingworld is located at the seaside in the town of Reykjanesbær with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Vikingworld is a five exhibition museum along with a settlement zoo, a playground and an outdoor classroom.


The frame around the Icelander, the exhibition hall itself, was designed by the award winning architect Guðmundur Jónsson.Its modern architecture highlights the beauty of the viking ship the Icelander (Íslendingur). Visitors can look at the ship from all sides and they can even go on board and let the mind take them to explore lands across the sea while they stand on deck of the Icelander.

The museum, which opened in 2009, offers five different The museum, which opened in 2009, offers five different exhibitions which are all connected to the viking age in one way or the other. They offer a unique opportunity to learn about the history and lifestyle of the Vikings of the North Atlantic a thousand years ago. In addition visitors can enjoy the magnificent view of the ocean from the Cafe as well as free internet access. A gift shop and facilities for special events such as lectures and receptions are also available on site.

--
Archaeological findings from the Suðurnes/Reykjanes region. Remains from the oldest occupation on Reykjanes peninsula from the ninth century.


Vogur in Hafnir: Farmhouse or Outpost?
When the ruins of a longhouse or skáli were found in Hafnir, which is a small village on the Reykjanes peninsula, it was believed to be a traditional homestead from the Age of Settlement, perhaps even the farm of Herjólfur Bárðarson, the settler of Hafnir and great-grandfather of the great seafarer Bjarni Herjólfsson. Bjarni and his crew are believed to have been the first Europeans to lay eyes on the mainland of North America. When archaeological excavations commenced in 2009, it was revealed that even though the longhouse was conventional in form, the outhouses that always accompany such structures were completely missing.

Is it possible that the ruins are not those of an ancient farmhouse? Was this instead the outpost of explorers and adventurers, like the buildings of Norsemen in Newfoundland?Such a building would have been used for a short period of time each year as a base for exploration and resource utilisation.Iceland was one destination en route further west, to Greenland and mainland North America.

During the Viking Age, a vast number of people travelled through Northern Europe in search of a quick profit. In summertime food was plentiful: birds nested in the cliffs, seals and fish populated ocean and lakes, and along the coast there was driftwood and the occasional beached whale to be found.The teeth of walruses and whales were particularly sought after and highly valued; indeed, they were often called the ivory of the north, or white gold. They were used for the carving of a variety of precious items.

There are Items on display in Vikingworld that were found during the excavation in Hafnir as well as photographs and illustrations.


fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti 

--br
Vikingworld está localizado à beira-mar na cidade de Reykjanesbær com uma vista espectacular sobre o Oceano Atlântico. Vikingworld é um museu de cinco exposição juntamente com um zoológico de liquidação, um parque infantil e uma sala de aula ao ar livre.

A moldura em torno do islandês, o próprio salão de exposição, foi projetado pelo premiado arquiteto Guðmundur Jónsson. Sua arquitetura moderna destaca a beleza do navio viking o islandês (Íslendingur). Os visitantes podem olhar para o navio de todos os lados e eles podem até mesmo ir a bordo e deixe a mente levá-los para explorar terras além-mar, enquanto eles estão no convés do islandês.

O museu, inaugurado em 2009, oferece cinco diferentes exposições que são todos ligados à idade viking, de uma forma ou de outra. Eles oferecem uma oportunidade única para aprender sobre a história e estilo de vida dos vikings do Atlântico Norte de mil anos atrás. Além disso os visitantes podem apreciar a vista magnífica sobre o oceano a partir do café, bem como acesso gratuito à Internet. A loja de presentes e instalações para eventos especiais, como palestras e recepções também estão disponíveis no site.

--
Achados arqueológicos da região de Suðurnes / Reykjanes.Restos da ocupação mais antiga em Reykjanes península do século IX.


Vogur em Hafnir: Casa de Quinta ou Outpost?

Quando as ruínas de uma maloca ou Skali foram encontrados em Hafnir, que é uma pequena aldeia na península de Reykjanes, acreditava-se ser uma herdade tradicional do Age of Settlement, talvez até a fazenda de Herjólfur Bárðarson, o colono de Hafnir e bisavô do grande marinheiro Bjarni Herjólfsson. Bjarni e sua tripulação são acreditados ter sido os primeiros europeus a colocar os olhos no continente da América do Norte. Quando escavações arqueológicas iniciadas em 2009, revelou-se que, embora o longhouse era convencional na forma, os alpendres que sempre acompanham tais estruturas foram completamente ausente

É possível que as ruínas não são as de uma casa antiga? Esta vez o posto avançado de exploradores e aventureiros, como os edifícios do nórdicos em Newfoundland? Tal edifício teria sido usada por um curto período de tempo a cada ano como uma base para a exploração e utilização de recursos. Islândia foi um destino na rota mais a oeste, a Gronelândia ea continental da América do Norte.

Durante a Era Viking, um vasto número de pessoas viajaram pelo norte da Europa em busca de um lucro rápido. No verão comida era abundante: aves aninhadas nas falésias, focas e peixes povoadas mar e lagos, e ao longo da costa havia troncos ea baleia encalhada ocasional de ser encontrado. Os dentes de morsas e baleias foram particularmente procuradas e valorizadas; na verdade, eles foram muitas vezes chamado de marfim do norte, ou ouro branco. Eles foram usadas para corte de uma variedade de artigos preciosos.



Há itens em exposição em Vikingworld que foram encontrados durante a escavação em Hafnir, bem como fotografias e ilustrações.