Listen to the text.

sábado, 5 de setembro de 2015

“Museu do Rio São Francisco”, centro de pesquisa, ensino e extensão, será instalado em Penedo, Alagoas, Brasil

Penedo é um município brasileiro do estado de Alagoas localizado ao sul do estado, às margens do Rio São Francisco. Sua população estimada em 2004 era de 65.429 habitantes.

A cidade ribeirinha de Penedo, que já conta com cinco graduações na Universidade Federal de Alagoas (Ufal) e que em breve deixará de ser um polo pertencente a Arapiraca para se transformar em campus, vai receber um moderno centro de pesquisa, o Museu do Rio.

Voltado para a conservação da diversidade biológica e cultural do Rio São Francisco, o núcleo é fruto de uma parceria firmada entre a Ufal, o município de Penedo e o Instituto do Patrimônio Histórico e Artístico Nacional (IPHAN).


Museu do Rio vai funcionar no prédio onde
 fica sediado o Clube Penedense de Pesca e Arremesso (Capespe)


De acordo com o projeto, o museu será instalado no prédio onde fica sediado o Clube Penedense de Pesca e Arremesso (Capespe), na Rua Dâmaso do Monte, as margens do Velho Chico.

Segundo a vice-reitora da Universidade Federal de Alagoas, Rachel Rocha, o objetivo primordial é transformar o local em um espaço cientifico e de pesquisa, voltado principalmente para o estudo da biodiversidade do São Francisco. Toda a região será beneficiada com um local moderno e de sensibilização pública para as ciências.

O Museu do Rio vai contar com exposições permanentes, transitórias, aquários e coleções científicas.

Nesta sexta-feira (28) uma comitiva formada pela vice-reitora da Ufal, Raquel Rocha, o coordenador-geral do campus Penedo, Petrônio Coelho e o coordenador-geral do Festival de Cinema Universitário, Sérgio Onofre, foram recepcionados pelo prefeito Marcius Beltrão. Logo após, se dirigiram até o localidade onde o Museu do Rio irá funcionar para conheceram o local.


fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://aquiacontece.com.br/

Kosovo Museum is the national museum of Kosovo, located in the city of Pristina

Founded in 1949, the Kosovo Museum has departments of archaeology, ethnography, and natural science, to which a department for the study of history and the National Liberation Struggle was added in 1959. It has been active in sponsoring archaeological excavations, conservation and other scientific work. Since 1956 it has published an annual journal called ` Buletin i Muzeut të Kosovës', with articles in Albanian (with summaries in French, English, or German).



The Kosovo Museum is the earliest institution of cultural heritage in Kosovo, established with the goal of preserving, restoration-conservation and presentation of movable heritage on the territory. It is situated in a special facility, from an architectural point of view but also because of its location since it is situated at the old nucleus of the city centre. In fact, Kosovo museum has been operating since 1949. However, the building of the museum was constructed in 1889 and it was designed according to the Austro-Hungarian style of construction and its real aim was establishing the high military command of that time.

The overall museum consists of three museum parts: Kosovo Museum itself, Emin Gjiku’s Housing Complex where an ethnological exhibition has been presented, and the Museum of Independence. Museum consists of four sectors, archaeological sector, ethnological sector, historic sector and natural sector. The main museum building consists of 3 halls or galleries and one of them serves as a hall for permanent archaeological exhibitions, but various exhibits are also presented in the inner yard of the museum as well at the lapidarium, respectively in the Archaeological Park, which is located next to the museum building, or on the right side of it. In the cellars of the museum, are located the warehouses of thousands of findings, artefacts and movable fragments of archaeological material, which are systematized and kept in special conditions with particular attention and care. At the end it should be emphasized that within the building of Kosovo Museum, namely on its third floor, you can find the working environment of Kosovo Archaeological Institute, a scientific-professional institution and responsible for archaeological research.

The Ethnological Museum
The Ethnological Museum is an integral part of Kosovo Museum, located in the old housing complex, consisting of four buildings: two of which date from the 18th century and two others from 19th century.

The housing complex was constructed by Gjinolli family or Emin Gjiku who then migrated to Turkey in the years 1958–59. Later on, the Natural Museum was opened in this housing complex. In 2006, a permanent ethnological exhibition of Kosovo museum was set in this housing complex. The concept of ethnological museum is based on 4 topics which present the life cycle starting from birth, life, death and spiritual heritage of the Serbs.

The stone house or the synagogue is also a part of the museum which during the 1950s was transferred from the old part of the city of Pristina to this housing complex. Today it serves as a centre of contemporary art – Station.

The Archaeological Park
A view of a portion of the Archaeological Park.

The Archaeological Park, respectively the Lapidarium of Kosovo Museum, was designed to become an additional part of an outdoor exhibition of archaeological heritage of Kosovo. Architectural fragments, epigraphic inscriptions, altars and kennels or grave stones, that apart from mythological scenes, funeral processions, presentation of images of the past descendants supplemented with carved inscriptions, all of these reflecting upon the spiritual and material world of Dardania’s ancient period.

The Archaeological Park of Kosovo Museum has been designed to serve as a lapidarium, which is a predetermined place for exhibiting stone monuments and architectural fragments of an archaeological nature. The Park is intended to serve as a memorial place for the antiquity and the level of civilisations from ancient times and also for the organisation of cultural and educational events for children and young people.

fonte:) @edisonmarioti #edisonmariotti http://www.bosnia.org.uk/

National Museum of Leskovac, Stojana Ljubića 2 , Leskovac, Serbia

National Museum of Leskovac was established in 1948. It is a complex institution, and includes the departments of archeology, ethnology, history, art history and conservation. The permanent exhibition displays the history of Leskovac and the environment from prehistory to the present. Exposed material is divided into 11 periods from 44 collections with more than 33,000 items. Since inception, this institution collects, processes, stores and exhibits the museum materials related to the history of Leskovac area.


Department of Archaeology includes the following collections: prehistoric, ancient, early Byzantine, Empress city, medieval and numismatics.

Ethnological collection follows the development of spiritual and material culture in the territory of the Jablanica District. The Museum's City Hall was located where our ethnographic collection. This house is a striking example of the Balkan architectural style and is one of the best in Leskovac. It is more than 150 years.

Also, the Museum is the archaeological site Empress city, which was built in the sixth century Justinian I, Byzantine Emperor. This place was the seat of the Archbishopric of northern Illyricum.


fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti
http://www.nocmuzeja.rs/Gradovi/Leskovac/Narodni-muzej-Leskovac.html
Foto source: http://www.zvrk.co.rs/Zanimljivosti/upoznajtesrbiju/leskovac/index.htm

Erleben und Lernen im Deutschen Schiffahrtsmuseum -- Experiencing and Learning at the German Maritime Museum (DSM)

Allein die imposanten Schiffe lohnen den Weg zum Deutschen Schiffahrtsmuseum: die Hansekogge von 1380 – im Schlamm der Weser entdeckt und nur durch eine sehr aufwendige Restaurierung gerettet –, der Raddampfer Meissen und die Bootsflotten vom Mittelalter bis heute. Sie alle erzählen – zusammen mit den Schiffsmodellen und Navigationsinstrumenten, mit Waffen, Gemälden, Gerätschaften und vielen anderen Originalen – von der spannenden Geschichte der deutschen Schifffahrt in friedlichen und in kriegerischen Zeiten.


Das frühere und gegenwärtige Leben auf Schiffen und in den Häfen werden im Deutschen Schifffahrtsmuseum ebenso lebendig wie die spannenden wissenschaftlich-technischen Entwicklungen in den vielen Bereichen der Schifffahrt. 

Die Dauerausstellung, die ständig aktualisiert wird, umfasst folgende Abteilungen:

--
MUSEUMSHAFEN
Erkundungen auf schwimmenden Schiffen und Schatzsuche an Land

Das Kernstück des Freilichtmuseums, das sich rund um das Museumsgebäude erstreckt, ist der Museumshafen, der Alte Hafen mit seiner wohl einmaligen Museumsflotte. Die Baujahre der Schiffe im Hafenbecken erstrecken sich von der zweiten Hälfte des 19. über das ganze 20. Jahrhundert. Jedes erfüllte eine andere Aufgabe – z. B. als Frachtsegler (SEUTE DEERN, Baujahr 1919) oder als Bergungs-Hochseeschlepper (SEEFALKE, Baujahr 1924) – und hat daher einen ganz eigenen, bemerkenswerten Lebenslauf.

Fast alle Schiffe können (außer in den Wintermonaten) besichtigt werden.

Doch auch an Land gibt es viel zu entdecken. Neben einigen Schiffen, deren interessante Konstruktion unter Wasser nicht sichtbar wäre, findet man hier verschiedene historische Kräne – der älteste ist ein Handkurbelkran von 1875 – und andere Großexponate. Dazu zählen viele Geräte, die mit den Abläufen am Hafen zu tun hatten – wie der Wasserstandsanzeiger von 1903 und der Sturmflutpfahl am Weserdeich. Aber auch andere seltene Objekte sind hier zu sehen, z. B. der Schornstein der OTTO HAHN, des einzigen deutschen Handelsschiffes mit Atomantrieb, ein Dampfhammer der einstigen Bremer Vulkan-Werft und der Nachbau des Walter-Antriebs für U-Boote.


fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://www.dsm.museum/

--in
Already the imposing ships make the long trip to the DSM worth while: the Hanseatic cog of of 1380 – discovered at the bottom of the River Weser and rescued only through a restoration process of many decades –, the boat fleets dating from the Middle Ages to the present, and the deep-sea and coastal fleets in the museum harbour. These vessels join the ship models and navigation instruments, the weapons and apparatuses and many other originals to recount the suspenseful history of German shipping in times of war and peace. Past and present-day activity on ships and in harbours thus come to life. Whaling and deep-sea fishing, rescue services and the German Navy, windjammers, container ships and pleasure craft are just a few of the many topics highlighted. And how satisfying it is to learn more about navigation and shipbuilding, the tides, the poles and the oceans!

The DSM – an institution of the federally and state-funded Leibniz Association – is one of Germany’s eight research museums. All aspects of German maritime history are studied here – the history of the navy and polar research, of oceanography and whaling, of research into the tides and navigation, but also social maritime history and the history of marine archaeology and waterlogged wood conservation. The DSM promotes the exchange between science and society. All research results are made available to the public within the frame-work of permanent and temporary exhibitions, publications and events. The library and – by arrangement – the archive with its photos, charts and documents are likewise accessible to one and all.

The Architecture

The German Maritime Museum opened in 1975. It is the last work by the great architect Hans Scharoun (1893 – 1972), who grew up in Bremerhaven. Like the Berlin Philharmonie – presumably his best-known achievement – it conveys the influence of the Northern German coast and its many vessels. The building echoes the undulating line of the dunes, and the interior is like being “on board”. The planned refurbishment will restore the original design to the extent possible, for example by reopening walled-up windows. The bright and spacious wing by Berlin architect Dietrich Bangert opened in May 2000.

Opening hours

April to October: daily 10 am – 6 pm

November to March: Tuesday to Sunday 10 am – 6 pm

The ships in the museum harbour are closed in winter.

Admission fees 6.00 €, reduced 4.00 €

For family and group offers call +49 471 482 07 0

Guided tours in German, English and French on many suspenseful subjects.

For information, options and reservations call +49 471 482 07 0

Hans-Scharoun-Platz 1 27568 Bremerhaven Telephone +49 471 482 07 0

Telefax +49 471 482 07 55 info at dsm.museum www.dsm.museum

Here we provide some informations about us in English. Please click on to download.


View of the German Maritime Museum (120.6 KB) - indoor and outdoor exhibition

Our museum ships:

Nordic Yacht GRÖNLAND (87.8 KB)

Deep-Sea Salvage Tug SEEFALKE (371.4 KB)

Whaling Steamer RAU IX (556.3 KB)

Harbour Tug and Water Tractor STIER (147.5 KB)

Barque SEUTE DEERN (1.2 MB)

Нижегородский государственный художественный музей является одним из старейших региональных музеев России. -- Nizhny Novgorod State Museum of Art é um dos mais antigos museus regionais na Rússia -- Nizhny Novgorod State Museum of Art is one of the oldest regional museums in Russia.

Инициатива его создания принадлежит двум художникам, заложившим основу собрания – профессору Академии художеств Николаю Андреевичу Кошелеву (1840-1918) и историческому живописцу Андрею Андреевичу Карелину (1866-1928), сыну известного нижегородского фотографа А.О.Карелина. Официальное решение о создании музея было принято на заседании Городской думы 14 июля 1894 года. В ходе его организации городские власти решили объединить вновь создаваемый художественный музей с уже существовавшим историческим, так называемым «Петровским домиком».



Торжественное открытие нового музея в Дмитриевской башне кремля, приуроченное к проведению в Нижнем Новгороде Всероссийской художественно-промышленной выставки, состоялось 25 июня (ст. ст.) 1896 года. Объединенный музей получил название «Нижегородский Городской Художественный и Исторический музей». В последующие годы оно не раз менялось в связи с различными реорганизациями, в 1934 году произошло официальное разделение музея на два самостоятельных учреждения.


До революции музей пополнялся за счет даров Академии художеств и частных пожертвований. Основу первоначальной коллекции составили полотна, подаренные А.П.Боголюбовым, И.Е.Репиным, А.А.Карелиным, Н.А.Кошелевым, К.Е.Маковским, А.П.Рябушкиным и другими известными живописцами. Значительную роль в комплектовании сыграл Максим Горький, благодаря которому в коллекцию вошли картины Б.М.Кустодиева, Н.К.Рериха, М.В.Нестерова и др. После 1917 года источниками поступления стали национализированные дворянские собрания, Государственный музейный фонд и другие организации. Большое число произведений было приобретено благодаря собирательской деятельности музейных сотрудников.


Музей занимает два исторических здания, расположенных в центре города и являющихся памятниками архитектуры и градостроительства федерального значения:

здание бывшего губернаторского дворца (Кремль, корпус 3; построено в 1837-1841 по проекту архитектора И.И.Шарлеманя);

дом бывшего городского головы, купца Д.В.Сироткина (Верхневолжская набережная, дом 3; построен в 1913-1916 по проекту архитекторов братьев Л.А., В.А. и А.А.Весниных).

fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://www.artmuseumnn.ru/o-muzee/


--br
Nizhny Novgorod State Museum of Art é um dos mais antigos museus regionais na Rússia.

A iniciativa de sua criação pertence a dois artistas que lançaram as bases da reunião - o professor da Academia de Artes Nikolai Andreyevich Koshelev (1840-1918) e pintor histórico Karelin Andrei Andreyevich (1866-1928), filho do famoso fotógrafo A.O.Karelina Nizhny Novgorod. A decisão formal sobre a criação do museu foi tomada em uma reunião do Conselho Municipal de 14 de julho, 1894. No curso de sua organização as autoridades da cidade decidiram juntar-se ao museu de arte recém-criado já existia historicamente, a chamada "casa de Pedro".

A inauguração do novo museu na torre Dmitriev do Kremlin, programada para ser realizada em Nizhny Novgorod, a arte de Toda a Rússia e Indústria de Exposições, 25 jun (Art. Art.) 1896. United Museum chamado "Nizhny Novgorod Municipal de Arte e Museu de História." Nos anos seguintes, ele mudou várias vezes devido a várias reorganizações, em 1934, o museu foi oficialmente dividido em dois órgãos distintos.

Antes da Revolução Museu reabastecido por presentes da Academia de Artes e doações privadas. A base da coleção original feita pinturas doadas pela AP Bogolyubov, IERepin, A.A.Karelinym, N.A.Koshelevym, KEMakovsky, A.P.Ryabushkinym e outros pintores famosos. Um papel significativo na aquisição de Maxim Gorky jogado por que a coleção inclui pinturas B.M.Kustodieva, Nicholas Roerich, MV Nesterov e outros. Depois de 1917, tornam-se fontes de receita assembléias nobres nacionalizadas, o Fundo Museu do Estado e de outras organizações . Um grande número de obras foram adquiridas por meio de coleta de actividades do pessoal do museu.

O museu ocupa dois prédios históricos localizados no centro da cidade é um monumento de arquitetura e urbanismo de significância federais:

edifício do antigo Palácio do Governador (Kremlin, a construção de 3, construído em 1837-1841 pelo arquiteto I.I.Sharlemanya);
casa do ex-prefeito, comerciante D.V.Sirotkina (Upper Volga aterro, 3, construído em 1913-1916 por arquitetos irmãos LA, VA e A.A.Vesninyh).

--in
Nizhny Novgorod State Museum of Art is one of the oldest regional museums in Russia.

The initiative of its creation belongs to two artists who laid the foundations of the meeting - the professor of the Academy of Arts Nikolai Andreyevich Koshelev (1840-1918) and historical painter Karelin Andrei Andreyevich (1866-1928), son of the famous photographer A.O.Karelina Nizhny Novgorod. The formal decision on the establishment of the museum was taken at a meeting of the City Council July 14, 1894. In the course of his organization the city authorities have decided to join the newly created art museum already existed historically, the so-called "Peter's house".

The grand opening of the new museum in the Dmitriev tower of the Kremlin, timed to be held in Nizhny Novgorod, the All-Russian Art and Industry Exhibition, June 25 (Art. Art.) 1896. United Museum called "Nizhny Novgorod Municipal Art and History Museum." In subsequent years, it has changed several times due to various reorganizations, in 1934 the museum was officially split into two separate agencies.

Before the Revolution Museum replenished by gifts of the Academy of Arts and private donations. The basis of the original collection made paintings donated by AP Bogolyubov, IERepin, A.A.Karelinym, N.A.Koshelevym, KEMakovsky, A.P.Ryabushkinym and other famous painters. A significant role in acquisition of Maxim Gorky played by which the collection includes paintings B.M.Kustodieva, Nicholas Roerich, MV Nesterov and others. After 1917, revenue sources become nationalized noble assemblies, the State Museum Fund and other organizations . A large number of the works were acquired through collecting activities of the museum staff.

The museum occupies two historic buildings located in the city center is a monument of architecture and urban planning of federal significance:

building of the former Governor's Palace (Kremlin, building 3, built in 1837-1841 by the architect I.I.Sharlemanya);
house of the former mayor, merchant D.V.Sirotkina (Upper Volga embankment, 3, built in 1913-1916 by architects brothers LA, VA and A.A.Vesninyh).