Listen to the text.

sexta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2015

Museo Histórico de Cartagena, Colombia -- The Museum of Cartagena, Colombia

Uno de los sitios de obligada visita en Cartagena de Indias es el Palacio de la Inquisición, cuya imponente portada levantada en todo el frente de la antigua Plaza Mayor, hoy de Bolívar, es uno de los símbolos que identifican a esta ciudad. En su interior se alojan el Museo y el Archivo Histórico, piedras angulares de la memoria cartagenera de todos los tiempos y ejes de uno de los centros culturales más destacados del Caribe colombiano. Es el lugar clave para iniciar un recorrido que nos lleve de la mano por la fascinante historia y la magia natural que encierra el Corralito de Piedra.


De entrada, el primer impacto nos lo produce la arquitectura serena y soberbia de esta casa construida en el siglo XVIII para el funcionamiento del Tribunal del Santo Oficio de la Inquisición y recientemente restaurada con la recuperación total de todos sus valores originales, dentro de los cuales sobresale la impresionante obra maestra de su carpintería de madera desarrollada en sus portones, balcones, techos y ventanas, que constituyen un silencioso homenaje a los cientos de artesanos anónimos que dejaron aquí la huella de su talento.

Por todo ello, este conjunto monumental es el más importante ejemplar de la llamada Casa Colonial Cartagenera, donde se fundieron todas las influencias milenarias del sur de España con la visión popular de nuestros alarifes. Es uno de los resultados más tangibles de ese singular encuentro de culturas en América.
One of the places to visit in Cartagena is the Palacio de la Inquisición (Palace of the Inquisition), whose imposing façade is found in front of the old Plaza Mayor, now known as the Plaza Bolivar; is one of the symbols that identifies this city. Inside you can find the Museum and Historical Archives, where the cornerstones of Cartagena’s memory of all time are held and here is one of the most important cultural centers of the Colombian Caribbean. It is the key to starting a journey that takes us by the hand through the fascinating history and natural magic that the Corralito de Piedra holds.
At first, the first impression we receive is the serene and magnificent architecture of this house that was built in the XVIII century. It functioned as the of the Tribunal del Santo Oficio de la Inquisición (Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition) and it was recently restored with full recovery of all its original treasures, where stands the impressive masterpiece of its woodwork developed into its gates, balconies, roofs and windows, which are a silent tribute to the hundreds of anonymous artisans who left the imprint of their talent here.

Pero no termina uno de salir de este primer impacto, cuando de pronto ya estás en el Peso de las Brujas, la primera sala del Museo en la Planta Baja, donde no podrás escapar del asombro cuando leas las 25 preguntas que le hacían a una bruja en el Siglo XVII o cuando comiences a satisfacer la curiosidad de cómo y porqué las pesaban, o te enteres de las famosas oraciones de brujería, utilizadas especialmente para aquello de “aquietar maridos”.

A un paso y sin salir del asombro, encontrarás la Cámara de Tormentos, un sitio de terror en otros tiempos, donde está instalado el célebre “Potro” o mesa de torturas donde los inquisidores trataban de arrancarles “la verdad” a sus acusados, como parte del llamado Proceso Inquisitorial que arrancaba con una denuncia y, si la Inquisición lo decidía, podía terminar enviando sus reos a la Hoguera. El Museo lo muestra hoy, a la luz de los Derechos Humanos, como uno de los episodios más terribles de nuestra historia que nunca más debe volver.


Sin embargo, hasta aquí, todo esto no es más que un abrebocas, porque luego tienes que subir a la Planta Alta, donde las antiguas Salas de Audiencia del Tribunal, están hoy convertidas en recintos museográficos que te llevan, paso a paso, por la historia de la ciudad que corre paralela con el Caribe y con la historia de Colombia. Así, por ejemplo, en la Sala 1 KALAMARY, podrás admirar el impresionante modulo de la Conquista con un singular mapa de piso que te marca la transición entre nuestro pasado indígena y el dominio español. Es la Sala de los Encuentros entre Karibes, europeos y africanos.

En Sala 2 CARTAGENA DE INDIAS verás, paso a paso, cómo funcionaba la llamada Trata de Negros con todas sus influencias en nuestra cultura actual, así como una muestra muy didáctica de su desarrollo portuario, arquitectónico y cultural en el siglo XVIII, plasmada en una serie de maquetas finamente elaboradas donde se pueden apreciar las técnicas antiguas de la construcción de las murallas, de los templos y de las casas que hoy forman su patrimonio.


Otro paso más y entras al momento especial en que Cartagena se convirtió en líder de la independencia en Colombia, cuyos acontecimientos del 11 de noviembre de 1811 son el origen de su tradición festiva popular más arraigada, en cuyo marco también esta ciudad sirve como escenario para el Reinado Nacional de la Belleza. En esta misma sala podrás ver, cara a cara, el rostro de los Mártires de Cartagena, sacrificados por la causa libertaria en un episodio que le confirió uno de los títulos más conocidos a nuestra ciudad: CIUDAD HEROICA, que es el mismo de esta sala.

Para completar este fabuloso recorrido, la Sala 4. CORRALITO DE PIEDRA, te mostrará en una sencilla presentación la historia reciente de Cartagena, cuyo drama comienza después de la Independencia y se extiende a lo largo del siglo XIX en una profunda crisis que casi la borra de la memoria de nuestro país y que fue superada a principios del siglo XX cuando empieza el último tramo de su vida hasta hoy, cuando se mueve como un péndulo entre un extremo de mucha riqueza y otro extremo de gran pobreza, en cuyo centro gravita esta joya del patrimonio universal.


@edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti

http://www.muhca.gov.co/muhca


Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

--in
One of the sites to visit in Cartagena de Indias is the Palace of the Inquisition, whose imposing raised cover the whole front of the old Plaza Mayor, today Bolivar, is one of the symbols that identify this city. Inside the Museum and Historical Archive, cornerstones of Cartagena memory of all times and lines of one of the most important cultural centers of the Colombian Caribbean stay. It is the key to starting a journey that takes us by the hand through the fascinating history and natural magic that holds the Stone Corral place.



From the outset, the first impact produces us the serene architecture and pride of this house built in the eighteenth century to the operation of the Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition and recently restored with full recovery of all their original values, within which stands the impressive masterpiece of his carpentry developed in its gates, balconies, roofs and windows, which are a silent tribute to the hundreds of anonymous artisans who left their footprints here talent.

Therefore, this monumental complex is the most important issue of the call Cartagenera Colonial House, where all the ancient influences from southern Spain with the popular view of our builders is melted. It is one of the most tangible results of this unique meeting of cultures in America.
One of the places to visit in Cartagena is the Palace of the Inquisition (Palace of the Inquisition), Whose imposing façade is found in front of the old Plaza Mayor, now Known as the Plaza Bolivar; is one of the symbols That Identifies this city. Inside you can find the Museum and Historical Archives, Where the cornerstones of Cartagena's memory of all time are held and here is one of the MOST Important Cultural centers of the Colombian Caribbean. It is the key to starting a journey That Takes us by the hand Through the fascinating history and magic That the Natural Stone Corral holds.
At first, the first impression is we Receive the serene and magnificent architecture of this house That was built in the eighteenth century. It functioned as the Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition (Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition) and it was Recently restored With full recovery of all its treasures Original, Where stands the impressive masterpiece of woodwork developed into STI STI gates, balconies, roofs and windows, Which are a silent tribute to the WHO Hundreds of anonymous artisans left the imprint of Their talent here.


But no one ends out of this first impact, when suddenly you're in the weight of the Witches, the first room of the museum on the ground floor, where they can escape the shock when you read the 25 questions that made him a witch in the seventeenth century or when you begin to satisfy the curiosity of how and why weighed, or you find out the famous prayer of witchcraft, especially used for that of "quiet husbands."

One step and without leaving amazement, you'll find the torture chamber, a place of terror in the past, where the famous "Pony" or torture table where the inquisitors tried to extort "the truth" their accused is installed as part of the call inquisitorial process that started with a complaint and, if the Inquisition decided, could end up sending their prisoners to the stake. The museum shows how today, in the light of Human Rights as one of the most terrible episodes in our history that must never return.


However, so far, this is nothing more than an appetizer, because then you have to climb to the top floor, where the old courtroom of the Court, are now converted into museological venues that take you, step by step, by the history of the city that runs parallel to the Caribbean and to the history of Colombia. For example, in Conference Room 1 Kalamary, you can admire the impressive conquest module with a unique floor map that marks the transition between our indigenous past and the Spanish domain. It is the Hall of meetings between Karib, Europeans and Africans.

In Room 2 CARTAGENA see, step by step, how to work the called Slave Trade with all its influences on our culture and a very didactic example of its port, architectural and cultural development in the eighteenth century, embodied in a finely crafted series of models where you can see the ancient techniques of building walls, temples and houses that today are their heritage.

Another step further and enter the special moment when Cartagena became leader of independence in Colombia, whose events of November 11, 1811 are the source of its popular holiday tradition more rooted, under which the city also serves as the setting for National Beauty Pageant. In this room you will see face to face, the face of the Martyrs of Cartagena, sacrificed for the libertarian cause in an episode to him by one of the best known to our city titles: Hero City, which is the same in this room .

To complete this fabulous tour, Conference Room 4. walled city, will show you a simple presentation in the recent history of Cartagena, whose drama begins after independence and extends throughout the nineteenth century in a deep crisis that almost cleared memory of our country and it was surpassed in the early twentieth century when begins the final stretch of his life until today, when it moves like a pendulum between one end of great wealth and another end of extreme poverty, in whose center gravitates this jewel of universal heritage.

Backcountry Pier Museum, Recife, Pernambuco, Brasil. -- Віддаленої П'єр музей, Ресіфі, Пернамбуку, Бразилія. - Museu Cais do Sertão, Recife, Pernambuco, Brasil

Recife – Recife brings to mind the beach, the local dance frevo, the carnival, seafood, and typical delicacies tapioca and bolo de rolo. And it’s about all that, but it’s also a city of fine modern museums, among them Instituto Ricardo Brennand (IRB), which features artworks, books and historical artifacts amid a scenic landscape, and Museu do Cais do Sertão, a tribute to the drylands right in front of the ocean.

The capital of Brazil’s Pernambuco state is famous for its beaches, its carnival and typical foods, but is also home to great modern museums, such as Instituto Ricardo Brennand and Cais do Sertão.



Founded in 2002, IRB was voted the best museum in Brazil and South America. It placed 19th in the global ranking. Set in a vast property with lush vegetation, the institute comprises several buildings reminiscent of medieval castles.

The Pinacotheca houses the art collection, whose highlights are artworks from the Dutch rule era in Brazil’s Northeast, from 1630 until 1654. It features a remarkable collection of pictures by Dutch painter Frans Post, an artist brought by the governor of Dutch Brazil, Maurício de Nassau. The oil-on-wood paintings portray the idyllic landscapes of 17th-century Pernambuco.

Another highlight is a set of four tapestry pieces by Paris’ Gobelins Manufactory, inspired by Albert Eckhout, another Dutchman brought to Brazil by Maurício de Nassau. Whereas Post painted landscapes, Eckhout created detailed depictions of the fauna, the flora and especially the people.

The IRB sculpture garden

The collection also includes maps, engravings and books from that era, as well as paintings, sculptures and objects dating from different periods, especially the 19 century, and a room with wax models reproducing of the trial of Nicolas Fouquet, ministro das Finanças de Luís XIV.

Castelo São João, another building within the complex, holds a collection of weapons from different time periods, including a full troop of knights and soldiers in medieval armor, and historical items such as the gold-plated sword of Egypt’s king Farouk, whose abdication in 1952, as a result of the revolution led by Gamal Abdel Nasser, put an end of the dynasty founded by Muhammad Ali in 1805.

Besides the building complex, which also comprises a library and a chapel, the institute has an ample outdoor area with sculptures, reflection pools and lots of greenery. The entrance gate to the park was brought from France.

Right upon entry, there’s a tribute to the songwriter, singer and accordion player Luiz Gonzaga. A huge display window shows replicas of doublets, hats and other items of the traditional outfit used by the King of Baião throughout his career.

Before entering the exhibition, the visitor is invited to watch a movie screened in a 180º screen that shows characters and everyday scenes of a full day in the backcountry, from the work in the plantations in the morning and the arrasta-pé (dancing of forró rhythm) at night. It also shows that modernity is present in the backcountry, such as in the scene in which kids perform stunts with their skateboards and rollerblades in a smooth-paved road.

The museum replicates a traditional home of an inlander, with a series of religious objects, wood-burning stove, tools and saddler items. In a dark aisle, TV screens placed on both sides talked about the violence, but in a more humorous way. The fictional production shows all types of weapons being sold in a street market, from the rifle to the knife, and a lady buying a bunch of them.

To the side, a quiz game, such as those we see in the TV, presented by songwriter Tom Zé, encourages the players to offer solutions to the region’s main problem: the drought.

Toys, handicrafts and objects used by the inlanders are also part of the exhibition, as are the legends that are part not only of the backcountry culture, but from all of Brazil’s backcountry: stories of sacis, headless mules and werewolves. In a tunnel filled with mirrors and TV monitors, the visitors hears spooky voices, while their images, shot by cameras, and screened with a delay, seem to be stalking them!

Boat passes in front of the Sculptures Park

Art pieces represent the vegetation of the semi-arid, and large panels represent the artistic talent of the region. There is also a replica of the outfit of outlaw Lampião. In the center, a water course filled with fishes symbolizes the large river Rio São Francisco. The museum stands at 18th in the South America Tripadvisor ranking.

Nearby, in Recife’s ground zero, upon looking at the sea, it’s possible to see the Parque das Esculturas (Sculptures Park) by visual artist Francisco Brennand, built over a reef and opened in the year 2000 to celebrate the 500 years of the discovery of Brazil. The artist’s studio, Brennand Studio, is located in the same neighborhood of IRB and displays his ceramics and the gardens of Burle Marx. 



@edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti

http://www2.anba.com.br/noticia/21869223/tourism/go-to-recife-and-look-at-art/

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.



--
Ресіфі - Ресіфі нагадує пляж, місцевий танцювальний Frevo, карнавал, морепродукти, і типові делікатеси тапиоку і боло де ROLO. І це про все, що, але це також місто образотворчого сучасних музеїв, серед них Інститут Рікардо Бреннанд (IRB), яка включає твори мистецтва, книги та історичні артефакти на фоні мальовничої місцевості, і Музей зробити Кайши Сертон, данина посушливих районах прямо перед океаном.

Столиця Пернамбуку держави Бразилії славиться своїми пляжами, карнавал і типових продуктів, але також є домом для великих сучасних музеїв, таких як інституту Рікардо Brennand і материкових пірса.

Заснована в 2002 році, IRB був визнаний кращим музеєм в Бразилії та Південної Америки. Він поставив 19 у світовому рейтингу. Встановити в обширній власності з пишною рослинністю, інститут включає в себе декілька будівель, що нагадують середньовічні замки.

Пінакотека знаходиться колекція мистецтва, чиї основні моменти Картини з голландського епоху правил в Бразилії північному сході, з 1630 до 1654 До послуг гостей чудову колекцію картин голландського художника Франса повідомлення, художник привіз губернатор голландської Бразилії, Маурісіо де Нассау. Картини маслом-на-дерева зобразити ідилічні пейзажі 17-го століття Пернамбуку.

Іншою важливою подією є набір з чотирьох декоративних шматки Парижа мануфактура гобеленів, натхненний Альберт Eckhout, інший голландець привів до Бразилії Maurício де Нассау. У той час як повідомлення пейзажі, Eckhout створено детальні зображення фауни, флори і особливо людей.


ЕСО сад скульптур

Колекція також включає в себе карти, гравюри і книги з цієї епохи, а також картини, скульптури та об'єкти, що датуються різними періодами, особливо 19 століття, і номер з воскових моделей відтворюючого суду Ніколя Фуке, міністр дас Finanças де Луїс XIV.

Каштелу-Сан-Жуан, ще одна будівля на території комплексу, має колекцію зброї з різних періодів часу, включаючи повний загін лицарів і солдатів у середньовічні обладунки, і історичних предметів, таких як позолоченою меч короля Єгипту Фарука, чиї зречення в 1952 результаті революції на чолі з Гамаль Абдель Насер, покласти край династії, заснованої Мухаммедом Алі в 1805 році.

Крім того, будівельного комплексу, який також включає бібліотеку і каплицю, інститут має достатньо відкритий майданчик зі скульптурами, відображення басейнів і великою кількістю зелені. Вхідні ворота в парк привезли з Франції.

Право на в'їзд, є данина композитор, співак і акордеоніст Луїс Гонзага. Величезний вікні дисплея відображається копії дублетів, головні убори та інші предмети традиційного вбрання, використовуваної короля Baião протягом всієї своєї кар'єри.

Перед входом на виставку, відвідувач пропонується подивитися фільм на екрані в екрані 180º, який показує символи і повсякденні сцени цілий день в беккантрі, від роботи на плантаціях вранці і arrasta-PE (танці Forró ритм) на ніч. Це також показує, що сучасність присутній в беккантрі, наприклад, в сцені, в якій діти виконують трюки з їх скейтборд і роликових в гладкою асфальтованій дорозі.

Музей повторює традиційний будинок в Inlander, з серією релігійних об'єктів, дров'яної печі, інструменти та Седдлера пунктів. У темному проході, екрани телевізорів, розміщені на обох сторонах говорили про насильство, але в більш гумористичній формі. Вигаданий виробництво показує всі види зброї, що продаються на вуличному ринку, з гвинтівки на ніж, і леді Купівля букет з них.

Осторонь, вікторина гра, такі як ті, які ми бачимо в телевізорі, представлений автором пісень Тома ZE, заохочує гравців, щоб запропонувати вирішення головної проблеми регіону: посухи.

Іграшки, ремесла і предмети, що використовуються inlanders також є частиною виставки, як і легенди, які є частиною не тільки культури беккантрі, але від усіх Бразилії беккантрі: розповіді про sacis, безголових мулів і перевертнів. У тунелі, заповненому дзеркал і телевізійних моніторів, відвідувачі чує моторошний голосу, в той час як їхні зображення, зняті за допомогою камер, і екрановані із затримкою, здається, переслідує їх!


Човен проходить перед Скульптури парку

Художні вироби являють собою рослинність полузасушливого, і великі панелі являють собою художній талант регіону. Існує також копія наряд із злочинця Lampião. У центрі, вода, звичайно наповнений риб символізує велику річку Ріо-Сан-Франциско. Музей стоїть на 18-й у рейтингу Південна Америка TripAdvisor.

Поруч, в Ресіфі нуля, при погляді на море, це можна побачити Parque дас Esculturas (Скульптури Парк) візуальним художника Франсіско Brennand, побудований над рифом і відкритий в 2000 році, щоб відсвяткувати 500-річний відкриття Бразилія. Студія художника, студія Бреннанд, знаходиться в тому ж районі IRB і відображає його кераміку і сади Burle Маркса.



--br
Recife - Recife traz à mente a praia, o frevo dança local, o carnaval, frutos do mar e iguarias típicas tapioca e bolo de rolo. E é sobre tudo isso, mas é também uma cidade de museus modernos e sofisticados, entre eles Instituto Ricardo Brennand (IRB), que apresenta obras de arte, livros e artefatos históricos em meio a uma paisagem panorâmica, e Museu do Cais do Sertão, uma homenagem às terras áridas mesmo em frente ao mar.

A capital do estado de Pernambuco do Brasil é famosa por suas praias, seu carnaval e comidas típicas, mas é também o lar de grandes museus modernos, tais como o Instituto Ricardo Brennand e Cais do Sertão.



Fundado em 2002, o IRB foi eleito o melhor museu no Brasil e América do Sul. Ele colocou 19 no ranking global. Situado numa vasta propriedade com vegetação exuberante, o instituto dispõe de vários edifícios que lembram castelos medievais.

A Pinacoteca abriga a coleção de arte, cujos destaques são obras de arte da época domínio holandês no Nordeste do Brasil, de 1630 até 1654. Ele apresenta uma notável colecção de imagens do pintor holandês Frans Post, um artista trazido pelo governador do Brasil holandês, Maurício de Nassau. As pinturas de óleo sobre madeira de retratar as paisagens idílicas de século 17 Pernambuco.

Outro destaque é um conjunto de quatro peças de tapeçaria por Paris Gobelins Manufactory, inspirado por Albert Eckhout, outro holandês trouxe para o Brasil por Maurício de Nassau. Considerando Publicar pintou paisagens, Eckhout criado representações detalhadas da fauna, da flora e especialmente as pessoas.


O jardim de esculturas IRB

A coleção também inclui mapas, gravuras e livros daquela época, bem como pinturas, esculturas e objetos de diferentes épocas, especialmente do século 19, e um quarto com modelos de cera de reprodução do julgamento de Nicolas Fouquet, ministro das Finanças de Luís XIV.

Castelo São João, um outro edifício dentro do complexo, possui uma coleção de armas de diferentes períodos de tempo, incluindo uma tropa cheia de cavaleiros e soldados de armadura medieval, e itens históricos, como a espada banhado a ouro do rei do Egito Farouk, cujo abdicação em 1952, como resultado da revolução liderada por Gamal Abdel Nasser, pôs fim da dinastia fundada por Muhammad Ali, em 1805.

Além do complexo do edifício, que também dispõe de uma biblioteca e uma capela, o instituto tem uma ampla área ao ar livre com esculturas, piscinas de reflexão e muita vegetação. O portão de entrada para o parque foi trazida da França.

Direita na entrada, há uma homenagem ao compositor, cantor e acordeão jogador Luiz Gonzaga. A janela de exibição enorme mostra réplicas de dupletos, chapéus e outros itens do equipamento tradicional utilizado pelo Rei do Baião longo de sua carreira.

Antes de entrar na exposição, o visitante é convidado a assistir a um filme exibido em uma tela de 180º que mostra personagens e cenas do cotidiano de um dia inteiro no sertão, a partir do trabalho nas plantações de manhã e o arrasta-pé (dança de forró ritmo) à noite. Ele também mostra que a modernidade está presente no sertão, como na cena em que as crianças realizar acrobacias com seus skates e patins em uma estrada lisa pavimentada.

O museu é réplica de uma casa tradicional de um sertanejo, com uma série de objetos religiosos, fogão a lenha, ferramentas e itens Saddler. Em um corredor escuro, telas de TV colocados em ambos os lados falou sobre a violência, mas de uma forma mais bem-humorado. A produção ficcional mostra todos os tipos de armas que estão sendo vendidos em um mercado de rua, a partir do rifle à faca, e uma senhora que compram um monte deles.

Ao lado, um jogo de perguntas, tais como aqueles que vemos na TV, apresentado pelo compositor Tom Zé, incentiva os jogadores a oferecer soluções para o problema principal da região: a seca.

Brinquedos, artesanato e objetos usados ​​pelos sertanejos também fazem parte da exposição, como são as lendas que fazem parte não só da cultura sertão, mas de todos os brasileiros sertão: histórias de sacis, mulas sem cabeça e lobisomens. Em um túnel cheio de espelhos e monitores de TV, os visitantes ouve vozes assustadoras, enquanto as suas imagens, filmadas por câmeras, e blindados com um atraso, parecem estar perseguindo-os!


Barco passa em frente ao Parque Esculturas

Peças de arte representam a vegetação do semi-árido, e grandes painéis representam o talento artístico da região. Há também uma réplica do equipamento de bandido Lampião. No centro, um curso de água cheia com peixes simboliza o grande rio Rio São Francisco. O museu está em 18 lugar no ranking da América do Sul Tripadvisor.

Perto dali, no chão do Recife zero, ao olhar para o mar, é possível ver o Parque das Esculturas (Esculturas Park) do artista plástico Francisco Brennand, construído sobre um recife e inaugurado no ano de 2000, para comemorar os 500 anos da descoberta de Brasil. Estúdio do artista, Brennand Studio, está localizado no mesmo bairro do IRB e exibe seus cerâmica e os jardins de Burle Marx.

Museo Arqueológico de Cachi "Pío Pablo Díaz", Salta, Argentina.

El Museo Arqueológico fue creado en 1969, en base a las colecciones arqueológicas donadas por don Pío Pablo Díaz, con una clara misión fundacional: el desarrollo de la investigación, la conservación y la divulgación. A partir de entonces pasó a depender del Gobierno de la Provincia de Salta. La importancia de dicha colección se debe a que todo el material arqueológico corresponde al sector septentrional del Valle Calchaquí, región donde se encuentra emplazado el museo, y es altamente representativo para la interpretación de la historia prehispánica.



Esta institución se destaca por poseer una de las colecciones más representativas del todo el Valle Calchaquí, por su valor en el recaudo científico en que han sido rescatadas, debidamente documentadas y conservadas. Desde un principio fue un referente sólido para investigadores argentinos y extranjeros y también un espacio de identificación cultural de la sociedad local. Este museo se caracteriza por recibir permanentemente misiones científicas tanto del país como del extranjero. Su patrimonio arqueológico refleja toda la historia prehispánica del Valle Calchaquí, y abarca un lapso de aproximadamente 10.000 años de antigüedad a partir de los Períodos de Cazadores y Recolectores, Formativo, Desarrollos Regionales, Inca e Hispano Indígena.

El museo funciona en un edificio que fue en su origen una casa de familia, construido a fines del siglo XIX. Y si bien los elementos arquitectónicos son característicos del lugar, como por ejemplo techos de cañizo y barro, paredes de adobe, pisos de arcilla cocidos, su frente posee una resolución con influencia neoclásica de arcos góticos al igual que las molduras en las paredes.

Un 30% de su patrimonio se encuentra exhibido al público y el resto acondicionado en el Área de Reserva, a disposición de investigadores y también destinado a exposiciones temporarias.

Algunas atraciones:

• La pieza del mes: Se elige una pieza representativa del acervo del museo, la cual no está incluída en las exposición permanente, y se la pone en valor junto con una ficha explicativa e ilustrativa de la misma. Esta ficha está a la venta y permite hacer conocer al público parte de la colección que no está en exhibición.

• Se encuentra habilitado al público el nuevo circuito museográfico donde a través de las diferentes colecciones exhibidas se va conformando el relato sobre la historia de las culturas prehispánicas que habitaron el sector septentrional de Valle Calchaquí. Con una antigüedad de 9.000 años aproximadamente, se introduce el relato sobre la época de cazadores y recolectores, posteriormente el nacimiento de las primeras aldeas y el surgimiento de poblaciones con un estimable grado de desarrollo urbano llegando luego al contacto incaico e hispano indígena.

La renovación de las salas se realizó sobre la exposición original diseñada en 1972 por los Doctores Víctor Nuñez Regueiro y Myrian Tarragó. El paso del tiempo trajo como consecuencia nuevos descubrimientos, aportes interpretativos, fechados más precisos y también nuevas técnicas innovadoras en variadísimos aspectos museográficos, los cuales demandaron un cambio en la presentación de las colecciones.


@edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti
http://www.culturasalta.gov.ar/organismos/museo-arqueologico-de-cachi/12


Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

Museo del Prado. vídeo: 03:45min

El edificio que hoy sirve de sede al Museo Nacional del Prado fue diseñado por el arquitecto Juan de Villanueva en 1785, como Gabinete de Ciencias Naturales, por orden de Carlos III. No obstante, el destino final de esta construcción no estaría claro hasta que su nieto Fernando VII, impulsado por su esposa la reina María Isabel de Braganza, tomó la decisión de destinar este edificio a la creación de un Real Museo de Pinturas y Esculturas. 



El Real Museo, que pasaría pronto a denominarse Museo Nacional de Pintura y Escultura y posteriormente Museo Nacional del Prado, abrió por primera vez al público en 1819. El primer catálogo constaba de 311 pinturas, aunque para entonces en el Museo se guardaban ya 1510 obras procedentes de los Reales Sitios. Las valiosísimas Colecciones Reales, germen de la colección del actual Museo del Prado, comenzaron a tomar forma en el siglo XVI bajo los auspicios del emperador Carlos V y fueron sucesivamente enriquecidas por todos los monarcas que le sucedieron, tanto Austrias como Borbones. A ellos se deben los tesoros más emblemáticos que se pueden contemplar hoy en el Prado, tales como El jardín de las Delicias de El Bosco, El caballero de la mano en el pecho de El Greco, El tránsito de la Virgen de Mantegna, La Sagrada Familia conocida como La Perlade Rafael, Carlos V en Mühlberg de Tiziano, El Lavatorio de Tintoretto, el Autorretrato deDurero, Las Meninas de Velázquez, Las tres Gracias de Rubens o La familia de Carlos IVde Goya.

Del Museo de la Trinidad llegaron importantes pinturas como La Fuente de la Gracia de la Escuela de Jan Van Eyck, Auto de fe presidido por santo Domingo de Guzmán de Pedro Berruguete y los cinco lienzos procedentes del Colegio de doña María de Aragón de El Greco. Del Museo de Arte Moderno proceden gran parte de los fondos del siglo XIX, obras de los Madrazo, Vicente López, Carlos de Haes, Rosales y Sorolla.

Desde la fundación del Museo han ingresado más de dos mil trescientas pinturas y gran cantidad de esculturas, estampas, dibujos y piezas de artes decorativas por Nuevas Adquisiciones, en su mayoría donaciones, legados y compras. Las Pinturas Negras de Goya llegaron al Museo gracias a la donación del Barón Emile d’Erlanger en el siglo XIX. Compras muy interesantes en los últimos años han sido Fábula y Huída a Egipto de El Greco, en 1993 y 2001, La condesa de Chinchón de Goya en el 2000, El barbero del Papade Velázquez en el 2003 o, más recientemente, El vino en la fiesta de San Martín de Pieter Bruegel el Viejo en 2010, entre otras.

Numerosos legados han enriquecido los fondos del Museo, tales como el Legado de donPablo Bosch con su magnífica colección de medallas, el Legado de don Pedro Fernández Durán, con su amplísima colección de dibujos y artes decorativas, y el Legado de donRamón de Errazu con pintura del siglo XIX.

Tanto la colección como el número de visitantes del Prado se han incrementado enormemente a lo largo de los siglos XIX y XX, por lo que el Museo ha tenido que ir acometiendo sucesivas ampliaciones en su sede histórica hasta agotar totalmente las posibilidades de intervención sobre este edificio. Por este motivo, el Prado se ha visto obligado a buscar el camino de su reciente ampliación mediante una solución arquitectónica de nueva fábrica situada junto a la fachada posterior de su sede tradicional y conectada con ésta desde el interior.

Ampliación del Museo del Prado realizada por el arquitecto Rafael Moneo

Paralelamente a la ejecución de su último y más ambicioso proyecto de ampliación (2001-2007), el Prado ha iniciado una etapa de modernización cuyo definitivo impulso tuvo lugar en 2004 al aprobarse un cambio de régimen jurídico y estatutario basado en la necesidad de flexibilizar la gestión del Museo, agilizar su funcionamiento e incrementar su capacidad de autofinanciación. Este cambio de estatus se hizo efectivo a través de la Ley reguladora del Museo Nacional del Prado aprobada en noviembre de 2003, como primer paso, así como en el posterior desarrollo de la misma a través de un Estatuto sancionado por Real Decreto de 12 de marzo de 2004.








Fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti https://www.museodelprado.es/la-institucion/historia-del-museo/historia/

colaboração: 
Sonia Gabriel Hollweg

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

Музей часов в городе Ангарске. -- Clock Museum in the city of Angarsk. -- Museu do Relógio, na cidade de Angarsk, Russia

открылся в 1968 году и стал первым музеем часов в нашей стране. Основой для его создания послужила коллекция Павла Васильтевича Курдюкова (1908-1985), которая формировалась на протяжении более 50 лет.
В 1969 году Ангарский исполком принял решение об организации городского музея.



Первые 200 часов разместились сначала в одном небольшом зале. Дальнейшее формирование музейной коллекции проходило поэтапно.
Некоторые экспонаты - это дары П.В.Курдюкова, посетителей и почитателей музея.

Собрание часов, очень разнообразное и интересное, ныне насчитывает более 1300 экспонатов: часы XVIII - н.XX веков стран Западной Европы, России, Японии в корпусах из бронзы и мрамора, фарфора и дерева.
В 1993 году музей справил новоселье в специально отреставрированном для него здании по ул. Карла-Маркса-31. Этот 2-хэтажый особняк на центральной улице города знают все. Здесь поселилось Время.

-
 Павел Васильевич Курдюков родился в 1908 году  в Вятской губернии, в семье крестьянина. Рано увлекся механикой, стал слесарем-инструментальщиком, работал на различных социалистических стройках. Уже в молодые годы у Павла Васильевича проявился большой интерес к часовому механизму, он начинает  заниматься ремонтом  часов. Постепенно у него формируется небольшая коллекция.

   В 1950 году семья Курдюковых приезжает в Ангарск (город тогда только начинал строиться ). Павел Васильевич работает в тресте «Сибмонтажавтоматика»   электромехаником по ремонту контрольно-измерительных приборов и продолжает целеустремленно и страсно заниматься часами.

   В квартире Курдюковых часы были повсюду. Слава об удивительной коллекции распространяется далеко за пределы Ангарска. Ангарчане и гости города приходят в квартиру Курдюковых, как в музей.

   В 1968 году Ангарский горисполком принял решение об организации городского музея. Первые двести экспонатов разместились сначала в одном небольшом зале и явились основой для создания первого в нашей стране музея часов. Дальнейшее формирование коллекции проходило поэтапно. Некоторые экспонаты – это дары П.В. Курдюкова, посетителей и почитателей музея. С 1972 года Павел Васильевич находится на пенсии, но продолжает трудиться в музее часов вместе со своей женой Ульяной Яковлевной. Они активно занимаются поиском новых экспонатов, в этом им помогают их добровольные помощники. Ведут большую переписку. Через руки мастера проходят самые разнообразные измерители времени, которые вновь начинают звучать в музейной экспозиции. «Волшебником поющего Времени» называли Павла Васильевича.

   В 1975 году о П.В. Курдюкове был снят фильм «Возвращенное время». На Всемирном фестивале любительских фильмов «Уника – 76» кинолента получила «Гран-при» и большую золотую медаль.

   В 1985 году Павел Васильевич Курдюков уходит из жизни, оставив Ангарску замечательный музей часов. 29 марта 1993 года Ульяна Яковлевна разрезает красную ленту во время торжественного открытия нового здания музея и заходит в зал, где многое напоминает о муже: портрет, необычные часовые композиции, созданные руками Павла Васильевича, инструмент часового мастера. На здание музея устанавливается мемориальная доска.

   В октябре 2001 года Городская дума принимает решение о присвоениии Музею часов имени Павла Васильевича Курдюкова.


@edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti
http://clock.angarsk.ru/museum_clock/9-istoriya.html

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.


--in
Clock Museum in the city of Angarsk

-
It opened in 1968 and became the first hours of the museum in our country. The basis for its creation served as a collection of Paul Vasiltevicha Kurdyukova (1908-1985), which has evolved over more than 50 years.
In 1969, Angarsk Executive Committee decided to organize a city museum.
The first 200 hours were placed first in one small room. Further development of the museum's collection took place in stages.
Some of the exhibits - are gifts P.V.Kurdyukova, visitors and admirers of the museum.

Collection hours are very diverse and interesting, now has more than 1,300 exhibits, watch XVIII - n.XX centuries in Western Europe, Russia, Japan, in cases of bronze and marble, porcelain and wood.
In 1993, the museum celebrated the housewarming in a specially renovated for a building on the street. Karl-Marx-31. This 2-hetazhy house on the main street everyone knows. Time to settle here.

-
 Pavel Kurdyukov was born in 1908 in the Vyatka province in a peasant family. Sooner he became interested in mechanics, became a toolmaker, he worked in various socialist construction. Already in the early years of Paul Vasilyevich showed great interest in clockwork, he starts to repair hours. Gradually, he formed a small collection.

   In 1950, the family arrived in Angarsk Kurdyukova (city had just started to build). Pavel worked in the trust "Sibmontazhavtomatika" electrician to repair instrumentation and continues to purposefully and passionately engaged for hours.

   The apartment Kurdyukova watches were everywhere. Glory to the amazing collection extends far beyond Angarsk. Angarchane and visitors come to the apartment Kurdyukova as a museum.

   In 1968, Angarsk city executive committee decided to organize a city museum. The first two hundred exhibits were placed first in one small room and were the basis for the creation of the first in our country, the museum hours. Further formation collection took place in stages. Some of the exhibits - are gifts PV Kurdyukova, visitors and admirers of the museum. In 1972 Pavel is retired, but continues to work in the museum hours with his wife Ulyana Yakovlevna. They are actively engaged in the search for new exhibits, in doing so, they help their volunteers. Leading a large correspondence. Through the hands of the master held a variety of time meters, which again begin to sound in the museum exposition. "Singing Time Wizard" called Pavel Vasilyevich.

   In 1975, about PV Kurdyukova was filmed "return time". At the World Festival of Amateur Film "Unica - 76" reel of film received the "Grand Prix" and a gold medal.

   In 1985 Pavel Kurdyukov dies, leaving Angarsk wonderful museum hours. March 29, 1993 Juliana Y. cuts the ribbon during the opening ceremony of the new building of the museum, and enters the hall where more reminiscent of her husband: portrait, unusual hour composition, created by the hands of Paul Vasilievich tool watchmaker. On the building of the museum established a memorial plaque.


   In October 2001, The City Council decides on the appropriation of the Museum named after Pavel Vasilyevich hours Kurdyukova.


--br
Museu do Relógio, na cidade de Angarsk, Russia

-
Foi inaugurado em 1968 e tornou-se as primeiras horas do museu em nosso país. A base para a sua criação, serviu como uma coleção de Paul Vasiltevicha Kurdyukova (1908-1985), que tem evoluído ao longo de mais de 50 anos.
Em 1969, o Comitê Executivo Angarsk decidiu organizar um museu da cidade.
As primeiras 200 horas foram inicialmente colocados em um quarto pequeno. Maior desenvolvimento da coleção do museu ocorreu em etapas.
Algumas das exposições - são P.V.Kurdyukova presentes, visitantes e admiradores do museu.

Coleção horas são muito diversas e interessantes, agora tem mais de 1.300 exposições, relógio XVIII - n.XX séculos na Europa Ocidental, Rússia, Japão, nos casos de bronze e mármore, porcelana e madeira.
Em 1993, o museu celebrou a inauguração de casa em um especialmente reformado para um edifício na rua. Karl-Marx-31. Esta casa de 2 hetazhy na principal rua todo mundo sabe. Tempo para se estabelecer aqui.

-
 Pavel Kurdyukov nasceu em 1908 na província Vyatka em uma família de camponeses. Mais cedo ele se interessou em mecânica, tornou-se um ferramenteiro, ele trabalhou em vários construção socialista. Já nos primeiros anos de Paul Vasilyevich mostrou grande interesse em um relógio, ele começa a reparar horas. Aos poucos, ele formou uma pequena coleção.

   Em 1950, a família chegou em Angarsk Kurdyukova (cidade tinha apenas começado a construir). Pavel trabalhou na confiança eletricista "Sibmontazhavtomatika" para reparar instrumentação e continua a propositadamente e apaixonadamente engajado por horas.

   Os relógios Kurdyukova apartamento estavam por toda parte. Glória ao incrível coleção se estende muito além Angarsk. Angarchane e visitantes vêm para o apartamento Kurdyukova como um museu.

   Em 1968, Angarsk comitê executivo da cidade decidiu organizar um museu da cidade. Os dois primeiros cem exposições foram inicialmente colocados em um quarto pequeno e foram a base para a criação da primeira em nosso país, o horário do museu. Além disso coleção formação ocorreu em etapas. Algumas das exposições - estão presentes PV Kurdyukova, visitantes e admiradores do museu. Desde 1972, Pavel está aposentado, mas continua a trabalhar nas horas de museu com sua esposa Ulyana Yakovlevna. Eles estão ativamente engajados na busca de novas exposições, ao fazer isso, eles ajudam seus voluntários. Liderando uma grande correspondência. Através das mãos do mestre realizou uma variedade de metros tempo, que mais uma vez começar a soar na exposição do museu. "Cantando Time Wizard" chamado Pavel Vasilyevich.

   Em 1975, cerca de PV Kurdyukova foi filmado "tempo de retorno". No Festival Mundial da Amateur Film "Unica - 76" rolo de filme recebeu o "Grand Prix" e uma medalha de ouro.

   Em 1985 Pavel Kurdyukov morre, deixando Angarsk horas maravilhosas museu. 29 de março, 1993 Juliana Y. corta a fita durante a cerimônia do novo edifício do museu de abertura, e entra no salão onde mais uma reminiscência de seu marido: retrato, composição incomum hora, criado pelas mãos de Paul Vasilievich ferramenta relojoeiro. No edifício do museu estabeleceu uma placa comemorativa.


   Em outubro de 2001, a Câmara Municipal decide sobre a destinação do Museu nomeado após Pavel Vasilyevich horas Kurdyukova.