Listen to the text.

quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2015

Շիրակի մարզային թանգարան - The Shirak Regional Museum was established in 1930. Shirak is one of the chief towns of Airarat province of historic Armenia.

During the seventy years of its existence, tens of thousands of exhibits which represent the material and spiritual culture of the historic region of Shirak have been collected and stored at the museum. Many of these exhibits are unique in their nature and have particular scientific and cultural value. The exhibits of the Museum are classified in the collections of archaeology, ethnography, anthropology, numismatics, fine arts, as well as other documentary materials of more recent periods in history. 



Despite the difficult conditions of the post-earthquake period, the Shirak Regional Museum has organized several exhibitions in Gyumri and Yerevan, such as “The Ancient Culture of the Shirak Region”, “5000 Years of Pottery in the Shirak Region”, “Belgian Artists for Earthquake-hit Leninakan”, etc. The Museum collection is currently being conserved rather than displayed due to space restrictions. 

The exhibits are housed in a very small temporary building which itself is in an precarious situation ever since the earthquake, and is used basically as a place for storage of the Museum's materials. 


In the current conditions it is impossible to guarantee the required thermal and humidity regime for the safety of the materials, were they to be exhibited. The absence of heating in the storage houses during the winter months and drastic changes of temperature and humidity are having disastrous effects on the collections especially on archaeological metals and on the paintings and drawings. In the current conditions the Shirak Regional Museum is not only powerless to carry out its principal functions, but also is not in a position to be actively engaged in the processes of establishment of democracy, founding of the civic society, support the efforts for the reconstruction of the earthquake zone, creation of new jobs, fulfilment of tourism and infrastructural development projects, and raising the cultural awareness of society.
---


 It lies on the middle and lower reaches of the river Akhurian and occupies about 3730 square kilometers (map). Set at 1530 meters above sea level, the Shirak plateau is mainly in black earth belt. The biggest river of the region is the Akhurian, which originates from Lake Arpi and divides the plateau into two parts, joining the Araks in the south. The river has several tributaries that drain into the valley. 


The historic district of Shirak has been inhabited since the early stone age. The flora and the fauna--the latter of which is evidenced by various fossil discoveries--suggest that the region was favorable for gathering and hunting, and that sources of flint, dacite, volcanic glass served as raw materials for making stone tools. At the end of the 4th millennium BC, Shirak entered into the Bronze Age. Numerous places with historic monuments such as stone fortresses testify to this transition. Though Eneolithic monuments in the Shirak region have not been studied yet, the early and rich Bronze Age culture is thought to have inherited much from a previous culture. 

In Early Bronze Age, communities occupied not only foothills but also highly mountainious regions, which are often 2000 meters above the sea level. The Early and Late Bronze Age (ca. 2000-1200 BC) gave birth to the development of economy, culture, and social relations that are witnessed by various monuments and archeological units. In this period on the Armenian highlands, according to Hittite and Assyrian sources, tribal communities emerged

At the end of the Late Bronze Age (ca. 1200 BC) on Armenian plateau there began the processing of iron, which favoured the further development of Shirak's economy and social relations, growth of agriculture, cattle-breeding and arts.

In the 9th century BC in the wider sphere surrounding Lake Van the state of Urartu emerged, which, with its simultaneous growth, began to occupy and override neighbour tribes, making their territories an organic part of Urartu.

Of the first Urartian kings (Argishti I 786-764 BC) two cuneiform records remain (photo), where Argishti records Eriarkh's invasion of Shirak and about its booty.

Victory inscriptions of Van's kingdom of Urartu contain rich information about the population of Shirak, and about its highly developed agriculture and cattle-raising in this period. There is one historical interpretation which suggests that the word Shirak originates from the name Eriarkh, which is recorded in the Urartian cuneiforms.

After the fall of Urartu Shirak was one of the organic parts of an Armenian kingdom, which later turned into a satrap of Achemenid Iran. One of the best manisfestation of Shirak culture in this period is the site of Beniamin and its antique residence (5-2BC) in the royal house of which the influence of Achemenid culture and its local mainfestation is vividly clear.

During the last years of the reign of king Ervand (3 century BC) the royal residence moved from its capital at Armavir to the newly estabilished town of Ervandashat, located in the south of Shirak, in the place where the waters of the river Araks join the waters of the Akhurian.

King Artashes I's reign (189-160 BC) brought about a rapid advance in national economy and culture, and the dynasty he established became especially powerful and prevalent under the Armenian king Tigranes the Great (95-55 BC). Map.

Written records give evidence that Shirak, being situated on a crossroads, was bound up with the cultural centers of neighbouring regions.

The Artashat-Sebastapol highway, which was mentioned in Pyetingeryan boards, passed through Shirak to Georgia and Abkhazia. The importance of this route was also highly recognized in the Middle Ages.

During the reign of the Arshakids dynasty (1 century AD) when feudal relations were established in Armenia, Shirak's previously regal province was given to the great Kamsar family.

At the beginning of the 4th century, after Armenia adopted Christianity as a state religion, new types of religious constructions began to be built, among which cathedrals and other constructions have survived up to the present as masterpieces of Medieval Armenian architecture. After the fall of the Arshaks and after the seizure of Armenia by Arabs, Kamsar nobility was still powerful in Shirak. This was a period of improving material and cultural levels; the province became famous for its numerous astounding architectural monuments, for its cultural workers and service men.

In the time of the Bagratids (9-11 centuries) the province was on a new rise. In 961 Ani was estabilished as capital and in a short time it became one of the biggest and most popular cities in the East. The population was about 100,000 in the 11-13 centuries. The fast upsurge of the city was conditioned not only by the economic rise but also by its suitable geographical position: it was nearly in the heart of the Bagratunyants kingdom and with its convenient networks was tied both with various parts of Armenia and with Georgia, Caucasus Alban, Iran, the Mediterranean, Byzantium and with the districts neighbouring the Black Sea. Arts, culture, and trade flourished in the city. Ani had a wide market square, numerous hotels and inns (photo).

In the second half of the 10 century the descendants of Kamsar family - the Pahlavuni generation which had been cut off from social life, played an active part in economic, cultural, military, and political life of the province. Many castles, barracks, cloister composites such as Haringe, Horomos, Khtkong, Marmashen etc, were not only centers of religion and art but they were also great industrial economic units (photo).

Numerous historical-archeological monuments in the Shirak region, several lithographs and family cemetries in theMarmashen cloister testify to the energetic activity of the Pahlavuni generation in building projects.

There was a considerable abatement in national economy and culture when the province was occupied by Turks after the fall of Bagratunyan family. Only in 1199 when the province was set free from Turks and the Zakaryans began to rule the country was there a rapid advancement in economy, culture, and the arts. In the 12-13 centuries, are internal and external trade developed considerably. But at the same time internal struggles among nobilities all over the territory of Iran, rising of dines prevented the further development of trade. The situation made them find out new ways of trade with Poland, Russia etc. This short "flight" of Shirak was interrupted by the seizure of Mongolians and Tatars who ruled the country in the 13-14 centuries.

In 1555 Sephid Iran and Ottoman Turkish concluded a treaty according to which Armenia was divided into two parts: Western Armenia became an organic part of Iran and Eastern Armenia - part of Turkey. This political situation survived till the 19 century. After the Russo-Persian War of 1804-1813, according to the Gylistan treaty, Western Shirak became an integral part of Russia. Within the years of 1829-1830 many of Armenian families from Western Shirak towns Kars and Karin migrated to this area (photo).

In 1837 the Russian tsar Nikolay I paid a visit to Shirak. On the river Akhurian near the village Gyumri a fortress was built, and a stronghold town which was called Alexandrapol in honour of the Tsarina, which later in 1924 was renamed Leninakan, and later still, in 1992 was renamed Gyumri. Gyumri is one of the ancient towns of Armenia. All over the territory of the town you can find several monuments, fortress-residence, mausoleum fields, and churches testifying to the fact that there has been life here for more than 5000 years. Gyumri is first mentioned in an 8th century manuscript as Kumayri by the historian Gevond. Here in the Shirak province, in 744 there took place a victorious battle against Arabic usurpers. For many centuries Kumayri has been mentioned in various textual sources as Koumiri, Kimiri, Giumri. In 1992 the town was again renamed Giumri.

In 1849, the province of Yerevan was created and the district Alexandrapol, which with its borders mainly corresponded to the eastern part of historic Shirak. Later the western part of Shirak was included in the region Kars.

Very soon Alexandrapol became one of the most flourishing towns in Shirak. In 1897 according to a general census its population was 131,417, including 120 villages. In 1899 when the first railroad was built, it turned into an important transport junction. At the turn of the 20th century the population of town was 51,000. Industry, arts, trade, education and culture were in the process of development.

The First World War, revolutions, the Turkish intervention of 1918-1920, which was accompanied looting and masscre destroyed the industry of the province and forced thousands of people to migrate. The Turkish occupation of 1918-1921 was especially cruel. After the establishment of the Soviet Union a new page began in the life of province. In 1924 Alexandrapol was renamed Leninakan and Leninakan province was abolished. According to a new territorial -administration division Shirak was divided into 5 regions. In 1926 the total population was 54,857 but in 1988 204,000. The development of industry, culture and science ceased when the terrible earthquake of 1988 struck.

According to the new administrative division of the Republic of Armenia, the Shirak region, with its capital Gyumri, is now one of the 11 administrative districts of Armenia


http://www.shirakmuseum.am/main.php?menu_id=2&sub_menu_id=0&lang=3

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

Vamos compartilhar.

--
Ընթացքում յոթանասուն տարիների իր գոյության, տասնյակ հազարավոր Ցուցանմուշների որոնք իրենցից ներկայացնում են նյութական եւ հոգեւոր մշակույթը պատմական Շիրակի մարզի արդեն հավաքվել եւ պահպանվում է թանգարանում. Շատերը այդ ցուցանմուշներ են եզակի իրենց բնույթով եւ հատուկ գիտական ​​եւ մշակութային արժեք: Ցուցանմուշները թանգարանի դասակարգվում են հավաքածուներում հնագիտության, ազգագրության, մարդաբանության, դրամագիտություն, կերպարվեստի, ինչպես նաեւ այլ փաստագրական նյութերի վերջին ժամանակաշրջանի պատմության մեջ.




Չնայած դժվարին պայմաններում հետընտրական երկրաշարժի ժամանակահատվածում, Շիրակի մարզային թանգարան բազմաթիվ ցուցահանդեսներ է կազմակերպել Գյումրիում եւ Երեւանում, ինչպես, օրինակ, «Հնագույն մշակույթի Շիրակի մարզի», «5000 տարի խեցեղենի Շիրակի մարզում», «Բելգիական Artists է երկրաշարժի հետեւանքով Լենինականը », եւ այլն: թանգարանի հավաքածուն այժմ կոնսերվացված, այլ ոչ թե դրսեւորվում շնորհիվ տիեզերական սահմանափակումների.

Ցուցանմուշները են տեղավորված է շատ փոքր ժամանակավոր շենքում, որն ինքնին է անկայուն իրավիճակի վեր երկրաշարժից, եւ օգտագործվում է հիմնականում որպես վայր պահպանման թանգարանի նյութերի.



Իսկ ներկայիս պայմաններում անհնար է երաշխավորել պահանջվող ջերմային եւ խոնավության ռեժիմը անվտանգության նյութերի նրանք կցուցադրվեն. Բացակայությունը ջեռուցման պահեստավորման տների Ձմռան ամիսներին, եւ կտրուկ փոփոխությունների ջերմաստիճանի եւ խոնավության, որոնք ունեն աղետալի ազդեցություն հավաքածուների հատկապես հնագիտական ​​մետաղների եւ վրա նկարների եւ նկարներ. Իսկ ներկայիս պայմաններում Շիրակի մարզային թանգարան է ոչ միայն անզոր է իրականացնել իր հիմնական գործառույթները, այլեւ ոչ մի վիճակի է ակտիվորեն ներգրավված է գործընթացում ժողովրդավարության հաստատման, հիմնադրման քաղաքացիական հասարակության, աջակցել համար վերակառուցման երկրաշարժի գոտու նոր աշխատատեղերի ստեղծման, կատարման զբոսաշրջության եւ ենթակառուցվածքային զարգացման ծրագրեր, եւ բարձրացնելով մշակութային իրազեկությունը հասարակության.
---



 Այն ընկած է միջին եւ ստորին հասնում է Ախուրյան գետի եւ զբաղեցնում է մոտ 3730 քառակուսի կիլոմետր (քարտեզ). Սահմանել է 1530 մետր ծովի մակարդակից, Շիրակի սարահարթը հիմնականում սեւ երկիրը գոտի. Ամենամեծ գետը տարածաշրջան Ախուրյանի, որը սկիզբ է առնում Արփի լճից եւ բաժանում է բարձրավանդակում է երկու մասի, միանալով Արաքսի հարավում. Գետը ունի մի քանի հարկատու, որ սպառել է ձորը.


Պատմական թաղամասն Շիրակի բնակեցված վաղ քարե դարից. Բուսական եւ կենդանական աշխարհի, վերջինս, որը վկայում է տարբեր հանածո հայտնագործությունները - վկայում են, որ այդ տարածաշրջանը համար նպաստավոր է եղել հավաքի եւ որսորդական, եւ որ աղբյուրները Flint, dacite, հրաբխային ապակի ծառայել որպես հումք կատարելու համար քարե գործիքներ: Վերջում 4-րդ հազարամյակում, Շիրակի մտել բրոնզեդարյան. Բազմաթիվ տեղերը պատմական հուշարձանների, ինչպիսիք են քարե ամրոցի, վկայում է այս անցումային. Թեեւ Eneolithic հուշարձանները Շիրակի մարզում չեն ուսումնասիրվել դեռեւս վաղ եւ հարուստ բրոնզեդարյան մշակույթը, որը մտածում է ժառանգել, շատ է նախորդ մշակույթի.

Ի վաղ բրոնզեդարյան համայնքները զբաղեցրել ոչ միայն ստորոտին այլեւ բարձր լեռնոտ շրջաններ, որոնք հաճախ 2000 մ ծովի մակարդակից. The վաղ եւ ուշ բրոնզեդարյան (ca. 2000-1200 թթ.) Ծնվել է տնտեսության զարգացմանը, մշակույթի եւ հասարակական հարաբերությունների, որոնք ականատես են տարբեր հուշարձանների եւ հնագիտական ​​միավորներով. Այս ժամանակահատվածում հայկական լեռնաշխարհի, համաձայն խեթական եւ ասորի աղբյուրների, ցեղային համայնքները ի հայտ

Վերջում Ուշ բրոնզի (ca. 1200 մ.թ.ա.) Հայկական բարձրավանդակի կա սկսեց մշակման երկաթի, որոնք օգուտ հետագա զարգացումը Շիրակի տնտեսության եւ սոցիալական հարաբերությունների, գյուղատնտեսության աճը, անասնապահությամբ եւ արվեստի.

9-րդ դարում է լայն ոլորտում շրջակա Վանա լիճը պետությունը Ուրարտուի առաջացել, որը, իր միաժամանակ աճի, սկսեցին զբաղեցնել եւ անտեսեն հարեւանի ցեղերին, իրենց տարածքները օրգանական մասը Ուրարտուի.

Առաջիններից ուրարտական ​​թագավորների (Արգիշտի I 786-764 թթ.) Երկու սեպագիր արձանագրությունները շարունակում են մնալ (լուսանկար), որտեղ Արգիշտի արձանագրում Eriarkh ներխուժումը Շիրակի եւ դրա Booty.

Victory արձանագրություններ Վանի թագավորության Ուրարտուի պարունակում են հարուստ տեղեկատվություն մասին բնակչության Շիրակի, եւ իր բարձր զարգացած գյուղատնտեսությամբ եւ անասնապահությամբ, այս ժամանակահատվածում. Կա մի պատմական մեկնաբանության, ինչը ենթադրում է, որ խոսքը Շիրակի ծագում անունով Eriarkh, որը արձանագրված է Ուրարտական ​​cuneiforms.

Անկումից հետո Ուրարտական ​​Շիրակի մեկն էր օրգանական մասերի է Հայոց թագավորության, որը հետագայում վերածվել է սատրապից աքեմենյան Իրանին. Մեկը լավագույն manisfestation Շիրակի մշակույթի այս ժամանակահատվածում է կայքը Բենիամինի եւ նրա անտիկվարային նստավայրը (5-2BC) եւ թագավորական տան որի ազդեցությունը աքեմենյան մշակույթի եւ նրա տեղական mainfestation է վառ պարզ է.

Վերջին տարիներին օրոք թագավորի Երվանդ (3-րդ դար մ.թ.ա.), արքայական նստավայրի տեղափոխվել իր կապիտալի Արմավիրի նորաստեղծ estabilished քաղաքի Երվանդաշատ, որը գտնվում է հարավ Շիրակի, այն վայրում, որտեղ ջուրը Արաքս գետի միանալ ջրերը Ախուրյանի.

Թագավորի Արտաշես I- ի գահակալության (189-160 մ.թ.ա.) բերել արագ նախապես ազգային տնտեսության եւ մշակույթի, եւ գերդաստանի հիմնել հատկապես հզոր եւ տարածված են Հայոց արքայի Տիգրան Մեծի (95-55թթ մ.թ.ա.). Map.

Գրավոր գրառումները ցուցմունքներ տալ, որ Շիրակի, լինելով գտնվող մի խաչմերուկում էր կապուած հետ մշակութային կենտրոններից հարեւան տարածաշրջանների:

The Արտաշատ-Sebastapol մայրուղու, որը նշված է Pyetingeryan վահանակների, անցել Շիրակի Վրաստանի եւ Աբխազիայի. Կարեւորությունը Այս երթուղու էր նաեւ բարձր ճանաչվել է միջնադարում:

Օրոք Արշակունիների տոհմի (1 դար), երբ ֆեոդալական հարաբերությունները հաստատվել են Հայաստանի Շիրակի նախկինում արքայական նահանգը տրվել է մեծ Կամսար ընտանիքում.

Սկզբին 4-րդ դարում, երբ Հայաստանը ընդունել քրիստոնեությունը որպես պետական ​​կրոն, նոր տեսակի կրոնական շինությունների սկսեցին կառուցել, որոնց թվում տաճարները եւ այլ շինություններ են մնացել մինչեւ ներկա, քանի որ միջնադարյան հայ ճարտարապետության. Հետո անկումից Arshaks եւ բռնագրավումից հետո Հայաստանի արաբների, Կամսար ազնվականությունն էր դեռ հզոր Շիրակում. Սա մի ժամանակաշրջան էր, բարելավման եւ նյութական մշակութային մակարդակներում. նահանգը դարձավ հայտնի է իր բազմաթիվ ապշեցուցիչ ճարտարապետական ​​հուշարձաններով, իր մշակութային գործիչների եւ սպասարկման տղամարդկանց.

Այդ ժամանակ է Բագրատունյաց (9-11 դդ.) Նահանգ էր մի նոր վերելք է ապրում. 961 Անին estabilished է որպես կապիտալի եւ կարճ ժամանակով, այն դարձել է մեկը ամենամեծ եւ ամենահայտնի քաղաքներից Արեւելքում. The բնակչության 100000 է 11-13-րդ դարերում: The արագ աճ քաղաքի պայմանավորված էր ոչ միայն տնտեսական աճով, այլ նաեւ նրա համար հարմար աշխարհագրական դիրքի, որ դա գրեթե սրտում Բագրատունյաց թագավորության եւ իր հարմարավետ ցանցերի կապված էր, այնպես էլ տարբեր մասերում Հայաստանի եւ Վրաստանի հետ, Կովկասում Alban, Իրանը, Միջերկրական, Բյուզանդիան եւ վարչական շրջանների հարեւան Սեւ ծովի. Արվեստ, մշակույթ եւ առեւտուրը ծաղկում է քաղաքի. Անի ուներ լայն շուկայի հրապարակը, բազմաթիվ հյուրանոցներ եւ inns (ֆոտոռեպորտաժ):

Իսկ երկրորդ կեսին 10-րդ դարի ժառանգներին Կամսար ընտանիքի այն Պահլավունին սերունդը, որը եղել կտրված սոցիալական կյանքում, ակտիվ մասնակցություն է տնտեսական, մշակութային, ռազմական եւ քաղաքական կյանքը մարզում. Շատ ամրոցներ, զորանոցները, cloister բաղադրանյութերի, ինչպիսիք են Haringe, Հոռոմոսի, Khtkong, Մարմաշեն եւ այլն, չէին միայն կենտրոններ կրոնի եւ արվեստի, բայց նրանք նաեւ մեծ արդյունաբերական տնտեսական միավորները (լուսանկարներ).

Բազմաթիվ պատմահնագիտական ​​հուշարձաններ Շիրակի մարզում, մի քանի վիմագրություններ եւ ընտանեկան ԳԵՐԵԶՄԱՆԱՏՆԵՐԻ ի theMarmashen վանքի վկայում են էներգետիկ գործունեության մասին Պահլավունին սերնդի շինարարական նախագծերում.

Կար մի զգալի մեղմացում ազգային տնտեսության եւ մշակույթի, երբ նահանգը զբաղեցնում թուրքերի անկումից հետո Բագրատունյանը ընտանիքի. Միայն 1199, երբ նահանգը ազատ թուրքերի եւ Զաքարյանների սկսեցին իշխել է երկիրը այնտեղ էր կտրուկ առաջընթաց է տնտեսության, մշակույթի, եւ արվեստի. Ի 12-13-րդ դարերում, կան ներքին եւ արտաքին առեւտրի մշակվել է զգալիորեն. Բայց, միեւնույն ժամանակ, ներքին պայքարների շարքում nobilities ամբողջ տարածքում Իրանի, աճող dines կանխվել հետագա զարգացմանը առեւտրի. Իրավիճակը կազմել նրանց գտնել նոր ուղիներ առեւտրի Լեհաստանի, Ռուսաստանի եւ այլն: Այս կարճ «թռիչքի» Շիրակի ընդհատվեց բռնագրավման մոնղոլների ու թաթարները, որոնք երկիրն է 13-14-րդ դարերում:

1555 Sephid Իրանը եւ Օսմանյան Թուրքիայի կնքված պայմանագիր, ըստ որի, Հայաստանը բաժանված էր երկու մասի: Արեւմտյան Հայաստանը դարձել է օրգանական մասը Իրանի եւ Արեւելյան Հայաստանի մաս, Թուրքիայի. Այս քաղաքական իրավիճակը պահպանվեց մինչեւ 19-րդ դարի. Հետո ռուս-պարսկական պատերազմի 1804-1813, ըստ Gylistan պայմանագրի, Western Շիրակի դարձավ անբաժանելի մասն է Ռուսաստան. Ընթացքում տարիների 1829-1830 շատերը հայ ընտանիքների Western Շիրակի քաղաքներում Կարսի եւ Կարին գաղթել են այս ոլորտում (ֆոտո)

Ի 1837 Ռուսաստանի կայսր Նիկոլայ I այցը Շիրակի. Ին Ախուրյան գետի մոտ գյուղի Գյումրիում մի ամրոց կառուցվել, եւ ամրոցի քաղաք, որը կոչվում է Ալեքսանդրապոլ, ի պատիվ Tsarina, որը հետագայում 1924-ին վերանվանվեց Լենինական, իսկ ավելի ուշ, 1992 թ-ին վերանվանվեց Գյումրի. Գյումրին մեկն հնագույն քաղաքներում: Ամբողջ տարածքում քաղաքի դուք կարող եք գտնել մի քանի հուշարձաններ, բերդ-նստավայր, դամբարան դաշտերը եւ եկեղեցիները վկայող է այն փաստը, որ տեղի է ունեցել կյանքը այստեղ ավելի քան 5000 տարի: Գյումրին առաջին անգամ հիշատակվում է 8-րդ դարի ձեռագրից որպես Կումայրի կողմից պատմաբան GEVOND. Այստեղ Շիրակի մարզում, ի 744 տեղի է ունեցել հաղթական ճակատամարտը դեմ արաբական ուզուրպատորներ. Դարեր Կումայրի արդեն նշել է տարբեր տեքստային աղբյուրներից Koumiri, Kimiri, Գյումրի. 1992 թ., Քաղաքի կրկին վերանվանվել ք.Գյումրի.

1849 թ - ին Երեւանի նահանգը ստեղծվել է եւ թաղամաս Ալեքսանդրապոլ, որն իր սահմաններով հիմնականում համապատասխանել են արեւելյան մասում պատմական Շիրակի. Ավելի ուշ արեւմտյան մասը Շիրակի ընդգրկվել է տարածաշրջանում Կարսի.

Շատ շուտով Ալեքսանդրապոլ մեկը դարձավ առավել ծաղկուն քաղաքների Շիրակի. 1897 ըստ ընդհանուր մարդահամարի տվյալներով բնակչության էր 131.417, այդ թվում, 120 գյուղերում. 1899, երբ առաջին անգամ երկաթգիծը կառուցվել է, այն վերածվել է կարեւոր տրանսպորտային հանգույցի. Ին հերթին 20-րդ դարի բնակչությունը քաղաքից էր 51,000: Արդյունաբերություն, արվեստի, առեւտրի, կրթության եւ մշակույթի էին զարգացման գործընթացին:

Առաջին համաշխարհային պատերազմը, հեղափոխությունները, թուրքական միջամտությունը 1918-1920 է, որը ուղեկցվում էր թալանը եւ Masscre ոչնչացվել արդյունաբերությունը նահանգի եւ ստիպել հազարավոր մարդիկ են գաղթել: Թուրքական օկուպացիան 1918-1921 հատկապես դաժան. Հաստատումից հետո Խորհրդային Միության նոր էջ սկսվեց կյանքում մարզում. 1924 թ.-Ալեքսանդրապոլ վերանվանվել է Լենինական եւ Լենինական նահանգը վերացվել: Ըստ նոր տարածքային -administration բաժանման Շիրակի բաժանված էր 5 մարզերում. 1926 թ. Ընդհանուր բնակչությունը 54.857, սակայն 1988 թ.-ին 204,000. Արդյունաբերության զարգացման, մշակույթի եւ գիտության դադարել, երբ սարսափելի երկրաշարժը 1988-հարվածել.

Ըստ նոր վարչական բաժանման Հայաստանի Հանրապետության, Շիրակի մարզի, իր մայրաքաղաք Գյումրիում, այժմ մեկն է 11 վարչական շրջանների Հայաստանի

Museo Archeologico dell'Agro Nocerino. -- Museu Arqueológico de Nocerino.

Il Museo Archeologico Provinciale dell'Agro Nocerino sito a Nocera Inferiore è stato inaugurato nel 1964 per ospitare la collezione "Pisani" formati da reperti archeologici provenienti dalle tombe protostoriche di San Marzano sul Sarno, nonché i reperti provenienti dagli scavi della Direzione dei Musei Provinciali, che ha lavorato dal 1957 in poi presso le necropoli di località Pareti di Nocera Superiore, non lontano dal teatro ellenistico-romano di Nuceria Alfaterna ed alcuni materiali provenienti da una collezione civica di Angri.



Nella galleria di ingresso sono conservati numerosi frammenti di ceramica vietrese rinvenuti lungo la Collina del Parco da alcuni giovani che li hanno poi consegnati al Museo. Le forme e le decorazioni rimandano alla ceramica vietrese di produzione ottocentesca che ha avuto una diffusione sicuramente a livello regionale, nell'ambito del vasellame da cucina.

Alcune riportano simboli religiosi, quale quello francescano (dato che il convento di Sant'Andrea era di cappuccini), indicato da una croce su un monticello, sicuramente il Golgota, con ai lati le lettere S e F (San Francesco) e dai chiodi del martirio di Cristo infilzati nel terreno. Vi sono inoltre numerose anforette a nastro e lucerne del tipo "cuollomozzo", caratterizzate da un gambo modanato e da due anse ripiegate, mancanti, simili a braccia umane che conferiscono un aspetto antropomorfizzato. Sul becco di queste lucerne ricorre il motivo apotropaico dei due grandi occhi, poiché, nella tradizione popolare, la caduta dell'olio era considerata un cattivo presagio.

Di un certo rilievo sono “piatti piccioli”, inusuali nella tipologia locale e realizzati appositamente per gli equipaggi delle navi, avendo un tipo di fondo che consentiva una presa ferma ai naviganti durante gli ondeggiamenti del mare. Sono decorati da una spirale in manganese che parte dal centro della ciotola ed è coronata esternamente da una linea serpentina e da fasce concentriche gialle e verdi presso l'orlo e sulla tesa.




Presenti anche un esemplare di zuppiera, dall'orlo modanato che permette il suo inserimento sul vassoio e molti piatti da mensa con uguale decorazione sui bordi, caratterizzata da una fascia verde con motivo a reticolato in bruno. Oltre a questi, vi sono piatti con decorazioni particolari, come ad esempio quelli con un teschio con le ossa incrociate sul retro che rimanda alla tradizione religiosa francescana.

Vi sono custoditi, inoltre, dei dipinti del 1979 opera di Baldassarre Fresa, che ritraggono i suoi fratelli, pionieri dell'archeologia nocerina: l'astronamo Alfonso, e don Matteo, il sacerdote. Del 1946 è l'acquerello che riproduce il complesso di Santa Maria Maggiore, che appare ancora libero dall'agglomerato edilizio che negli anni sessanta ha contrassegnato negativamente il territorio.

Il pezzo più interessante è costituito dal sarcofago romano di III secolo, riutilizzato durante il Medioevo.

Il reperto proviene dal Vescovado di Nocera. Realizzato in marmo bianco e mostra su entrambi i lati lunghi una decorazione, a rilievo sul lato principale, incisa sul retro: sul lato frontale vi sono due nikai alate di profilo (simbolo della vittoria sulla morte) che convergono verso il centro per sorreggere un clipeo che dovrebbe rappresentare l'immagine del defunto/a di cui purtroppo non rimane quasi nulla. Al di sotto del clipeo vi sono due esseri con la testa di cavallo e il corpo pisciforme, ossia i cavalli di Poseidone che vivono nel mondo sottomarino, come suggeriscono le onde stilizzate sotto di essi. Questa doppia identità indica l'appartenenza ai due mondi, terrestre e marino.




Alle estremità vi sono due figure alate stanti, ciascuna rivolta verso l'esterno, in posizione di riposo come indicato dai piedi che sono la parte meglio conservata.

Sul retro invece vi è un'iscrizione resa con la tecnica del solco triangolare in caratteri tardi di tipo capitale.

Essa è inquadrata superiormente da racemi di vite con grappoli e foglie resi a trapano e lateralmente da due candelabri accesi; si dispone su tre righi continui, interrotti al centro da una grande croce gemmata, sormontata da una piccola colomba. La scritta allude alla preghiera quale viatico per la salvezza eterna ed esprime in una forma più autonoma ed originale il rapporto personale tra anima e Dio, che sarà propria dell’alto medioevo. Il sarcofago deve essere stato riutilizzato in età tardoantica (fine del VI secolo d.C.) : il lato che prima costituiva il retro, è divenuto quello principale.

La scalinata che porta alle sale successive funge da lapidarium. Tra ceppi e capitelli in tufo grigio di Nocera interessante la presenza di una scultura della Pudicitia. La statua, realizzata in tufo, è stata ritrovata in località Lavorate di Sarno nel marzo del 1965 e risulta acefala e panneggiata. Presenta analogie con la scultura funeraria di età tardo-repubblicana e augustea e dovrebbe quindi appartenere al tipo della cosiddetta Pudicitia, usato per statue femminili iconiche e rilievi funerari.

Il vano noto come Antichità di Angri e di Scafati conserva la Collezione Bove, composta da reperti di età ellenistica e romana. Donata da Andrea Bove nel 1993, contiene alcuni esemplari di ceramica daunia, vasi di tipo Gnathia (attuale Egnazia in provincia di Brindisi), risalenti al IV secolo a.C.; vasi a vernice nera (piatto, guttus, skyphos e coppetta su alto piede) e un cratere a campana a figure rosse, appartenente alla classe degli head vases, raffigura su un lato, un Erote e sull'altro, una testa femminile di profilo: il volto di donna, sia di profilo che di prospetto, è un tema iconografico molto diffuso in Italia Meridionale tra IV secolo a.C. e III secolo a.C.




Fanno parte del gruppo numerose lucerne “a becco tondo” di età imperiale romana.

La restante e più cospicua parte della collezione è costituita da un gruppo di statuette fittili raffiguranti divinità o eroi del mondo pagano (Mercurio, dio delle invenzioni, del commercio, delle strade, con caduceo e copricapo con le alette, suoi tipici attributi; Bacco, dio del vino, della gioia, del benessere fisico, coronato di pampini con tigre e Sileno; Minerva, dea della guerra e dell'intelligenza, con lancia, patera ed egida; Venere, dea dell'amore e della bellezza, con panneggio che la copre dai fianchi in giù, affiancata da un delfino cavalcato da un putto; Bes, divinità originaria del pantheion egiziano, protettore contro gli spiriti maligni, raffigurato come un nano panciuto; Ercole, eroe noto per le sue 12 fatiche, con la leontè e la clava). Oltre ad essi sono presenti tre statuette che rappresentano coppie di amanti semisdraiati su una kline, di cui una ha dinanzi alla kline una trapeza tonda su tre piedi sagomati, chiara allusione al banchetto.

Gli affreschi si datano al I secolo. Provengono da una villa romana scoperta a Scafati nel 1960 (via Martiri d'Ungheria). Si tratta di otto pannelli dipinti, nel cosiddetto III stile pompeiano: vi sono rappresentate figure di donne, rese in giallo su fondo nero, in posizione stante, quasi tutte poggianti su girali, con la mano destra che regge la veste e la sinistra piegata a sostenere la patera, piatto legato alle cerimonie sacrificali.

Vi si conservano, inoltre, una serie di steli funerarie datate intorno al I secolo.

La prima è una stele a edicola in tufo nocerino, proveniente forse da Scafati. L'edicola è incorniciata su fronte e retro da due pilastri con capitelli di tipo corinzio, mentre sul piccolo frontone sono rappresentate due colombe, simbolo di Afrodite, nell'atto di abbeverarsi ad una sorta di vasca, motivo che viene ripreso dal soggetto dell'emblema del mosaico creato da Sosos di Pergamo (II secolo a.C.), conosciuto tramite riproduzioni e imitazioni che hanno larga diffusione dal I secolo a.C. all'età imperiale. In basso, invece, è rappresentato un cinghialetto sembra arrampicarsi alla base sulla quale è rappresentato a figura intera il defunto togato: è un chiaro riferimento all'iconografia ellenistica e in particolare, rimanda alla famosa fatica di Eracle che uccide il cinghiale Erimanto e all'impresa di Meleagro, protagonista della caccia al cinghiale calidonio. Sulla parte superiore della cornice vi è un'iscrizione che rimanda chiaramente all'identità del defunto, uomo libero, probabilmente di rango senatorio.

Segue una stele di provenienza dubbia. Si tratta di un parallelepipedo, sul quale appare in bassorilievo la figura a mezzo busto della defunta di cui si sono conservate solo le caratteristiche orecchie “a vela”. La testa, profondamente abrasa, acquista maggior rilievo inserendosi nell'incavo semisferico retrostante, che assume la funzione ridotta di nicchia delle stele ad edicola. Al di sotto di esso rimane una scritta, EGNATIA APAL, un nominativo che identifica il defunto. Il segnacolo è privo di tutta la parte inferiore sinistra.




La successiva è stata ritrovata nel 1959 ad Angri, in località Satriano, sulla strada provinciale Nocera-Castellammare (sebbene sia attribuita a Scafati). La figura in altorilievo si inserisce in una nicchia e appare voltata: è una donna che con la mano destra stringe un grappolo d'uva, mentre con l'altra sorregge il lembo della veste ricolma di frutta. Per la mancanza di un'iscrizione che possa connotare la donna e la presenza di attributi particolari e allusivi e di tratti somatici stilizzati, si è ipotizzata un'allusione alla Iuno, cioè alla forza vitale della defunta, piuttosto che una rappresentazione realistica della medesima.

L'ultima stele è stata ritrovata ad Angri nel 1936, durante un intervento alla rete fognaria. Si tratta di un piccolo monumento a edicola in tufo grigio, con un busto di uomo togato (defunto) ad altorilievo, che l'iscrizione, nella parte superiore della cornice, indica come Gemel(l) us, denominazione piuttosto frequente fra gli uomini liberi. In questo caso tuttavia, dovrebbe trattarsi di un uomo di condizione servile per la mancanza di altre connotazioni toponomastiche. Il modellato, non di grande qualità, è vivacizzato nella resa della mano destra del defunto che stringe il balteus, ossia la cintura militare propria dei soldati romani.

Adiacente a questa è una saletta che contiene un cippo miliario datato al 120-121. L'opera proviene da Angri, più precisamente dal quadrivio via Murelle-via Adriana, dove è stata rinvenuta durante uno scavo per le fogne della città agli inizi degli anni cinquanta. Esso fa riferimento al restauro della via che collegava Nuceria a Stabiae, realizzato nel 121 d.C. dall'imperatore Adriano. Esso presenta un'iscrizione all'interno di un riquadro doppiamente modanato, che inquadrare il monumento nell'epoca della tribunizia potestas.

Vano delle Antichità di San Marzano sul Sarno

Lapide con iscrizione greca ΘΕΟΚΤΙCT/OC/ (fondata da un dio)

Dai lavori di restauro sono emersi, al di sotto di questa sala, gli antichi scolatoi del convento, i sedili nei quali i monaci ponevano i confratelli morti in attesa che perdessero i liquidi.

Qui sono presenti anche reperti vascolari e bronzei pertinenti alla Cultura delle tombe a fosse della valle del Sarno. Si data al I secolo l'Athena promachos (combattente). La statua è stata rinvenuta nel 1958 presso il teatro ellenistico-romano di Pareti, a Nocera Superiore, in un'esedra addossata al muro di fortificazione. Essa ha ricevuto un cattivo restauro da parte della soprintendenza per recuperare l'elmo e parte del braccio destro, cosa che ne ha alterato le proporzioni. Si erge su una base quadrangolare, sulla quale è presente un'iscrizione, che permette di ipotizzare che sia stata donata ai nocerini da Marius Salvius Otho, secondo marito di Poppea Sabina (poi andata in sposa a Nerone). La dea è rappresentata come combattente (promachos) con l'elmo e l'egida, il famoso scudo di pelle di capra con al centro la testa di Medusa.




Essa è in posizione statica, ha la mano destra sollevata a reggere la lancia, il braccio sinistro piegato per sostenere lo scudo, la gamba destra leggermente spostata dietro e lateralmente e quella sinistra, portante, coperta completamente dal peplo, ad eccezione delle dita del piede. Si tratta di una copia di età romana che riprende modelli greci della cerchia fidiaca del V secolo a.C. Nonostante non vi sia alcuna innovazione dal punto di vista iconografico, statue come questa sono importanti perché permettono di risalire al modello antico e di ricostruire modi e stili della società romana.

L'oinochoe con iscrizione in alfabeto nucerino

In questa sala, ornata da affreschi sul soffitto, si sarebbe tenuta, nel 1385 la congiura dei cardinali contro il papa Urbano VI.

Si ascrivono al VI-V secolo a.C. un'hydria decorata da motivi geometrici fitomorfi. Un cratere a campana a figure rosse che rappresenta su un lato, tre figure e un bue e sull'altro tre giovani ammantati. Entrambe le scene sono incorniciate rispettivamente sopra e sotto da motivi a ramo di ulivo e a meandro. Esso purtroppo presenta numerose grappe di restauro in ferro. Un cratere a calice a figure rosse che presenta da un lato, sullo sfondo di un paesaggio agreste, viene rappresentata una strana scena con a destra una colonna e una ariete, a sinistra, una donna che procede con le braccia sollevate, portando una corona e un drappo e, a destra della colonna una donna seduta che osserva attentamente un giovane dinanzi a lei, vestito di una clamide che gli svolazza alle spalle e reggente due lance; sull'altro lato è rappresentato, al centro, un tripode su un altare, decorato da una metopa che inquadra un satiro in corsa e affiancato da due giovani, recanti rispettivamente un tirso (bastone attribuito a Dioniso) e uno scettro. La prima figurazione alluderebbe ad una scena sacrificale, mentre l'altare e il tripode nella seconda, dovrebbero rappresentare un monumento coregico, cioè un'opera eretta in onore dei coreghi, patroni degli spettacoli teatrali. Una lekythos "Pagenstecker”, un vaso dal collo allungato e sottile che ha un fondo chiaro con piede e orlo delineati da fasce nere e ventre scandito in fasce decorate da motivi geometrici e vegetali.

Tra i reperti più interessanti sono degni di nota l'oinochoe con l'iscrizione in Alfabeto nucerino conservato nell'ultima sala insieme ai reperti che costituivano i corredi della necropoli di Pareti di Nocera Superiore.

Il museo ospita, infine, anche una piccola collezione epigrafica tra cui spicca un'iscrizione funeraria in alfabeto greco che cita un "maestro di grammatica greco" che ha vissuto nella città di Nuceria, definita: ΘΕΟΚΤΙCT/OC/ "fondata da un dio".

Vi sono conservate anche due tegole con iscrizioni in osco.

Presente anche un accenno ad una comunità ebraica presente in città nel IV secolo.



http://www.museincampania.it/spip.php?page=musei_dettaglio&id_museo=107

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

Vamos compartilhar.


--br

Museu Arqueológico de Nocerino.

O Museu Arqueológico Provincial de Agro Nocerino no site de Nocera Inferiore foi inaugurado em 1964 para abrigar a coleção "Pisani", formado pelos achados arqueológicos dos túmulos pré-históricos de San Marzano sul Sarno, bem como os resultados das escavações do Departamento de Museus Provinciais, que trabalhava desde 1957 na necrópole de muralhas da cidade de Nocera Superiore, não muito longe do teatro helenístico-romano de Nuceria Alfaterna e alguns materiais de uma coleção cívica de Angri.

Na entrada galeria detém inúmeros fragmentos de cerâmica de Vietri encontrados ao longo do Park Hill por alguns jovens que, em seguida, tê-los entregues ao Museu. As formas e decorações recordar a Vietri produção de cerâmica do século XIX que a circulação foi certamente a nível regional, dentro da louça da cozinha.

Alguns relataram símbolos religiosos, como a um franciscano (desde o mosteiro de Santo André foi cappuccinos), indicados por uma cruz em um monte, certamente Gólgota, ladeado pelas letras S e F (São Francisco) e pregos martírio de Cristo empalado no chão. Há também inúmeros fita ânforas e lanternas como "cuollomozzo", caracterizado por uma haste moldada e duas alças dobrado, faltando, semelhante a braços humanos que lhe dão uma anthropomorphized. O bico destas lâmpadas marca o apotropaico razão de dois grandes olhos, como na tradição popular, o derramamento de óleo foi considerado um mau presságio.

De alguma importância são "flat" pecíolos, incomum em tipo e locais feitas especificamente para as tripulações de navios, que têm um tipo de fundo que permitiu que um aperto firme aos navegantes durante balanços mar. Eles são decorados com um composto de manganésio espiral começa no centro da tigela e é coroado externamente por uma linha serpentina e concêntricas bandas amarelas e verdes na bainha e na borda.

Além disso apresentar uma cópia da taça, moldado a partir do bordo que permite que a sua inclusão na bandeja e muitos pratos da mesa com a mesma decoração sobre os bordos, caracterizada por uma banda verde com padrão de grade em castanho. Além destes, há pratos com decorações especiais, como aqueles com uma caveira e ossos cruzados na parte traseira que leva à tradição religiosa franciscana.

São mantidos lá, também, as pinturas de 1979 por Baldassarre cortador, retratando seus irmãos, pioneiros da arqueologia Nocerina: o astronamo Alfonso, e Don Matteo, o sacerdote. 1946 é a aquarela que reproduz o complexo de Santa Maria Maggiore, que aparece ainda prédio dall'agglomerato livre que nos anos sessenta marcado território negativo.

A parte mais interessante é composta de o sarcófago romano do terceiro século, re-utilizado durante a Idade Média.

A constatação vem do Bispado de Nocera. Feito de mármore branco e mostra em ambos os lados compridos de uma decoração, em relevo no lado primário, gravado na parte de trás: na parte da frente há dois perfil alado Nikai (símbolo da vitória sobre a morte) que convergem em direção ao centro para segurar um medalhão que deve representar a imagem dos mortos / em que, infelizmente, não resta quase nada. Abaixo o medalhão há duas pessoas com cabeça e corpo pisciforme do cavalo, que os cavalos de Poseidon que vivem no mundo subaquático, como sugerido por ondas estilizados abaixo deles. Esta dupla identidade como a alocação para os dois mundos, terra e mar.

Nas extremidades existem duas figuras escoras alados, cada um de frente para o lado de fora, na posição de repouso, tal como indicado pelos pés que são o melhor preservada.

Em vez disso existe uma inscrição na parte traseira feita com a técnica da ranhura triangular em caracteres tipo de capital tarde.

É moldado no topo por gavinhas de videira com grupos e folhas feitas para perfurar e lateralmente por dois candelabros aceso; Ele tem três linhas contínuas, interrompido no meio por uma grande cruz de jóias, encimada por uma pequena pomba. A inscrição refere-se a oração como um incentivo para a salvação eterna e expressa em uma relação pessoal mais independente e original entre a alma e Deus, que será o dono início da Idade Média. O sarcófago deve ter sido reutilizado na Antiguidade Tardia (final do século VI dC): o lado que primeiro formado parte de trás, tornou-se o principal.

A escadaria que leva para os próximos quartos serve como um lapidarium. Entre as linhagens e capitais em tuff cinza de Nocera interessante a presença de uma escultura de pudicitia. A estátua, feita de tufa, foi encontrado na aldeia de Sarno trabalhos em Março de 1965 e é decapitado e drapeado. Características similares com a escultura funerária da tarde republicano e de Augusto e deve, portanto, pertencem ao tipo de chamada pudicitia, utilizado para estátuas femininas icônicas e relevos funerários.

A baía conhecida como as Antiguidades de Angri e Scafati mantém Bove coleção, composta de artefatos a partir do helenista e períodos romano. Presenteado por Andrea Bove em 1993, contém alguns exemplos de Daunia cerâmica, potes tipo Gnathia (atual Egnatia na província de Brindisi), datado do século IV aC; vasos em tinta preta (planas, guttus, skyphos e copo de pé alto) e uma cratera em forma de sino com figuras vermelhas, pertencente à classe de vasos na cabeça, que descreve, de um lado, um Eros e, por outro, a cabeça do sexo feminino no perfil: Face da mulher, a partir do perfil do prospecto, é um tema iconográfico generalizada no sul da Itália entre o século IV aC eo terceiro século aC

O grupo inclui um número de lâmpadas "bico redondo" do período imperial romano.

A parte restante e mais conspícua da coleção é composta por um grupo de figuras de barro representando deuses ou heróis do mundo pagão (Mercúrio, deus das invenções, o comércio, estradas, com caduceus e chapelaria com barbatanas, seus atributos típicos; Bacchus, deus do vinho, alegria, aptidão física, coroada com folhas da videira com tigre e Sileno; Minerva, deusa da guerra e inteligência, com a lança, e égide patera; Vênus, deusa do amor e da beleza, com cortinas que cobre a partir dos quadris para baixo, ladeado por um golfinho montado por um menino; Bes, deidade Pántheion protetor egípcio nativo contra os maus espíritos, retratado como um barrigudo anão; Hércules, herói conhecido por seus 12 trabalhos, com a pele de leão e clube). Além deles, há três estátuas que representam pares de amantes semisdraiati em um Kline, dos quais um tem diante dos kline um trapeza redondos três pés em forma, uma clara alusão ao banquete.

Os afrescos datam do primeiro século. Eles vêm de uma villa romana descoberto em Scafati em 1960 (via Mártires da Hungria). São oito painéis pintados, o chamado terceiro estilo de Pompeia: lá estão representadas figuras femininas, rendido em amarelo no preto, em uma posição ereta, quase todos descansando em rolos, com a mão direita segurando a roupa ea esquerda dobrada apoiar o dossel, prato relacionadas com cerimônias de sacrifício.

Ele preserva também uma série de estelas funerárias datado em torno do primeiro século.

A primeira é uma estela em banca de jornal tuff Nocerino, chegando talvez a partir de Scafati. O nicho é enquadrado na frente e para trás por duas colunas com capitéis coríntios, enquanto o pequeno frontão mostra duas pombas, símbolo de Aphrodite, no ato de beber uma espécie de tanque, razão pela qual é retirado do tema " emblema do mosaico criado por Sosos de Pergamon (século II aC), conhecido através de reproduções e imitações que tem ampla circulação desde o primeiro século aC Idade imperial. Abaixo, no entanto, mostra um javali parece subir à base sobre a qual é representada full-length toga do falecido é uma clara referência à iconografia helenística e, em particular, refere-se à famosa luta de Heracles matando o javali Erymanthian e todos " Empresa Meleager, estrela da caça monstros mitológicos. No topo do quadro há uma inscrição que refere-se claramente a identidade do, um homem livre falecido, provavelmente de classe senatorial.

Segue-se uma coluna de origem duvidosa. É um paralelepípedo, em que a figura aparece em baixo relevo meio busto do falecido dos quais são preservados apenas as características orelhas "vela". A cabeça, profundamente desgastada, assume maior importância de inserir o hemisférica oca por trás, que assume a função do pequeno nicho estelas nas bancas. Abaixo continua a ser um escrito, EGNATIA APAL, um nome que identifica o falecido. O marcador é desprovida de toda a parte inferior esquerda.

O seguinte foi encontrado em 1959 em Angri, em lugares Satriano, na estrada Nocera-Castellammare (embora atribuída a Scafati). A figura em alto relevo se encaixa em um nicho e se virou aparece: é uma mulher com a mão direita segurando um cacho de uvas, enquanto a outra mão segura a orla do seu manto cheio de fruta. A falta de uma inscrição que pode conotar a mulher ea presença de determinados atributos e características faciais alusivas e estilizados, presume-se alusão a Juno, que é a força da vida do falecido, em vez de uma representação realista do mesmo.

A última estela foi encontrada em Angri em 1936, durante um discurso para o sistema de esgoto. É um pequeno monumento às bancas em argila cinza, com um busto de um homem vestindo uma toga (falecido) em alto relevo, a inscrição na parte superior do quadro, mostra como Gemel (s) nós, nome bastante comum entre os homens livres . Neste caso, no entanto, deve ser um homem de condição servil para a falta de outros nomes conotações lugar. O moldado, não de grande qualidade, que é animada na rendição da mão direita do balteus aperto falecido, ou seja, o seu cinto militar de soldados romanos.

Adjacente a esta é uma sala que contém um memorial marco datado de 120-121. O trabalho vem de Angri, mais precisamente do cruzamento Via Murelle-off Adriana, que foi encontrada durante uma escavação nos esgotos da cidade no início dos anos cinquenta. Refere-se à restauração da estrada que ligava Nuceria para Stabiae, construído em 121 dC Imperador Adriano. Ele tem uma inscrição dentro de um quadro duplamente moldado, que emolduram o monumento na era da potestas tribunitian.

Compartimento de Antiguidades de San Marzano sul Sarno

Lápide com inscrição grega ΘΕΟΚΤΙCT / OC / (fundada por um deus)

Obras de restauração têm surgido, ao abrigo deste quarto, os antigos calhas do convento, os bancos onde os monges colocaram os irmãos morreram esperando fluidos perder.

Aqui há também exibe vascular e bronze relevantes para a Cultura dos túmulos foi o vale Sarno. Ela remonta ao primeiro século Athena Promachos (lutador). A estátua foi encontrada em 1958 para as paredes Teatro greco-romanas, em Nocera Superiore, em exedra contra a parede da fortificação. Ele recebeu uma má restauração pela Superintendência para recuperar o capacete e parte de seu braço direito, que alterou as proporções. Ele fica em uma base quadrada, em que há uma inscrição, o que permite supor que ele foi doado para Nocera Marius Sálvio Otão, segundo marido de Poppea Sabina (depois que se casou com Nero). A deusa é representada como um combatente (Promachos) com o capacete ea égide, o famoso escudo de pele de cabra com o centro da cabeça da Medusa.

Ele está em uma posição estática, ele levantou a mão direita para segurar a lança, o braço esquerdo para apoiar o escudo, a perna direita para trás e ligeiramente para o lado esquerdo e transportando completamente coberta pela peplum, exceto dedos . É uma cópia do período romano, que incorpora modelos gregos do círculo Phidian século V aC Embora não haja nenhuma inovação em termos de estátuas iconográficos como este são importantes porque permitem que você voltar para o velho modelo e reconstruir formas e estilos da sociedade romana.

O oinochoe inscrito alfabeto Nucerino

Nesta sala, decorada com afrescos no teto, a ser realizada, em 1385 a conspiração de cardeais contra o papa Urbano VI.

Atribuída ao sexto e quinto séculos aC hydria decorados com padrões geométricos fitomórfica. Uma cratera em forma de sino com figuras vermelhas que está de um lado, três figuras e um boi e os outros três jovens camuflada. Ambas as cenas são enquadrados acima e abaixo por razões imperiosas de ramo de oliveira e meandro. É, infelizmente, tem muitas grappas restauração de ferro. Um copo cratera com figuras vermelhas que apresenta um lado, contra o pano de fundo do campo, é representado com uma cena estranha na coluna à direita e um carneiro, à esquerda, uma mulher que se passa com os braços erguidos, usando uma coroa e um pano e à direita da coluna de uma mulher sentada olhando atentamente para uma jovem à sua frente, vestido com um manto que esvoaça por trás regente e duas lanças; do outro lado é representado no centro, um tripé em um altar decorado com uma metope emoldurando um sátiro na corrida e ladeado por dois jovens, respectivamente, em um tirso (stick atribuída a Dionísio) e um cetro. Os primeiros alude figurativos para uma cena de sacrifício, enquanto o altar eo tripé no segundo, deve fornecer um monumento coregico, erigido em honra do trabalho que é coreghi, patronos do teatro. A lekythos "Pagenstecker", um vaso do pescoço esticado fina e que tem um fundo claro com pé e hem delineada por faixas pretas e barriga marcados em bandas decorados com motivos geométricos e florais.

Entre as descobertas mais interessantes que merecem destaque o oinochoe com inscrição no alfabeto Nucerino manteve o último quarto junto com artefatos que compõem kits Paredes Necrópole de Nocera Superiore.

O museu tem, finalmente, uma pequena coleção de inscrições entre os quais funerária inscrição em alfabeto grego citando um "mestre de grego gramática" que viveu na cidade de Nuceria, definido: ΘΕΟΚΤΙCT / OC / "fundada por um deus" .

Há também preservados dois azulejos com inscrições em Osco.

Há também uma menção de uma comunidade judaica nesta cidade no século IV.



ИСТОРИЯ И РАЗВИТИЕ НА РЕГИОНАЛЕН ИСТОРИЧЕСКИ МУЗЕЙ – ПАЗАРДЖИК -- HISTORY AND DEVELOPMENT OF REGIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM - Pazardzhik

Пръв Стефан Захариев осъзнава необходимостта от проучване и съхраняване на история от родния край. Като владишки наместник на Пловдивския митрополит в Татар пазарджишката кааза и представител на църковната община в града, той посещава 113 селища и грижливо събира ценни сведения с исторически и етнографски характер, като ги обобщава в своя труд „Географико-Историко- Статистическо описание на Татар – Пазарджишката кааза с една харта и таблица на различни стари памятници“, отпечатан през 1870 г. във Виена. Към читалище „Виделина“ Захариев създава значителна сбирка от монети, археологически паметници, църковни ръкописи и документи.



Първото решение за създаване на музей към читалище „Виделина“ е взето на общо събрание на настоятелството от 22 юли 1907 г. по предложение на Илион Стамболиев. От протокола става ясно,че към читалището вече има определена стая за музей и дори са изложени някои предмети. Начинанието от 1907 г. обаче остава без съществени резултати главно поради липса на средства.

На 28 януари 1911 г. 16-то ОНС приема Закон за старините. На 24 февруари читалището отнова решава „да се турне началото на музея“ и определя за уредник д-р Ил. Матакиев. В няколко поредни заседания през декември се изменя читалищния устав, като се вписва нов чл. 3, според, който се урежда музея. На 13 декември 1911 г. музеят в Пазарджик официално започва своята дейност. През войните ( 1912-1918 ) активната културна дейност на читалището спира, а уредникът д-р Матакиев участва и в трите войни като военен лекар.

В първите следвоенни години настъпва подем в развитието на музейното дело в Пазарджик. През 1923 г. читалищният деятел Иван Войводов дарява на читалище „Виделина“ личната си библиотека от 741 книги и нумизматичната си сбирка от 316 монети.

Съставена е комисия, която да призготви устава на Археологическото дружество, приет на 23 март 1924 г. според Археологическото дружество се нарича „Бесапара“, а музеят „Иван Войводов“. За председател на дружеството е избран Ив. Войводов, а за уредник на музея – Тодор Мумджиев.

На 16 юни 1924 г. на читалищният празник „Св. Дух“, на общоградско тържество в една от стаите на читалището е открита експозицията на музея „Иван Войводов“.

Във фондовете на музея постъпват хиляди документални и веществени паметници, много от тях уникати, въз основа на които се изгражда по- късно екпозицията на Общия народен музей. Археологическите, етнографските, историческите, географските пручвания често се предоставят на утвърдени специалисти в своята област. С научна цел посещават музея водни български учени – проф. Г. Кацаров, проф. Б. Филов, проф.д-р Ив. Велков и др., които публикуват у нас и в чужбина постъпилите за съхранение в сбирките културни паметници.

По- интересните новооткрити музейни старини са оповестени в местния печат под наслов „Археологически вести“ и „Музейни старини“. Само година след като поема ръководството на музея, Христович успява да го обогати с около 1400 старини , от които над 1100 монети и банкноти. Интерес предизвиква оброчната плочка на Асклепий от все още непроученото светилище при Хайдушкото кладенче край с. Баткун, изящна мраморна глава на богиня от с. Блатница, мраморни оброчни плочки на тракийския конник от с. Калугерово и от с. Мало Конаре, бронзова старогръцка монета , медал от с. Хаджиево на победител в Олимпийските игри в античния Пловдив, дълъг железен тракийски меч от местността „Хисаря“ край с. Цар Асен, златарски сандък с много чекмеджета, подарено от Елена Лулчева и редица книги.

През юни 1936 г. Христович и Димитър Цончев – директор на Пловдивския музей и библиотеката, правят обиколка на склоновете на Родопите, като регистрират няколко тракийски светилища и паметници, свързани с религията на траките. Обхождат средновековната крепост Баткунион и я предлагат на НАМ и МНП за проучване. Събират сведения за манастира „Св. Петър и Павел“, данни за живота и творчеството на Станислав Доспевски – рисувал в манастира, за дейността на Васил Левски и скривалището в манастирските подземия, където се е срещал с дейци на местните комитети.

Пред 1936 г. след ремонт музеят е преместен в обширна зала на втория етаж на читалище „Виделина“.

През 1937 г. благодарение на щедри граждански дарения, съдействието на градската и околийската управа, уредникът обогатява музеят с ценни за науката старини. В сбирките постъпват археологически находки, нумизматични колекции, оръжие, накити, сахани, тасчета, тепсии, съдове, тефтери за занаятчийските сдружения , медали, фотографии, портрети, картини. На фона на това разнообразие се откроява уникалното монетно съкровище от с. Величково, единствено до сега в света по своето съдържание. Това са 10 сребърни монети от тракийското племе дерони, датирани от V век пр. Хр. В резултат на усилията на проф. Тодор Герасимов, то става достояние на науката, т.к. племето дерони е непознато от други исторически извори.

През 1938 г. музей „Иван Войводов“ има следните отдели: Археологически, Нумизматичен, Етнографски, Възраждане и Художествен. Изразходва сумата от 10 000 лв. получена като помощ от Археологическия институт в София, Популярна банка и Градската община. Помещението се оказва неудобно за непрекъснато увеличаващия се фонд, през 1939 г. са добавени още 387 ценни предмета.

Поставя се началото на системни археологически разкопки в пазарджишкия край от В. Миков от Археологическия институт и музей при БАН- София и Димитър Цончев – директор на Народна библиотека и музей – Пловдив.

На 7 септември 1939 г. В. Миков предприема разкопаване на Селищната могила край с. Юнаците. Първоначално работи с 18 души в продължение на 23 дни. Установява, че могилата е била обитавана през 5 епохи и определя, че от всички селищни могили в България, тя представлява най- голям интерес. По същото време със заповед на министъра на народното просвещение и средства от фонд „Пловдивска област“, Д. Цончев в продължение на седмица извършва разкопки на тракийското селище на Асклепий Зимидренски от II-IV век при Хайдушкото кладенче, край с. Баткун.

Христович продължава да настоява устно и писмено: в местната преса, пред обществото, читалищното настоятелство, общината, народните археологически музеи в София и Пловдив, както и пред министерствата за „ отпущане на специално помещение пригодено за нареждане и излагане на ценните ни музейни сбирки“. Той съзнава, че преустройството на Неновата къща и уреждане на съвременен музей надхвърлят възможностите на читалище „Виделина“ и предлага на споменатите по- горе институции:“ читалищният ни музей... трябва да се прехвърли и стане собственост на самата Градска община. Само тогава можем да имаме подреден градски музей“.

К. Христович предлага от началото на 1943 г. към музея да се назначи платен музеен чиновник – Владо Фучалов, дотогавашен библиотекар на читалищната библиотека...“ високо културен и запознат доста с музейните работи... който под мое ръководство да реди и подрежда, посреща и изпраща посетителите на музея“.

При промяната на 9 септември 1944 г. Археологически музей „Ив. Войводов“ при читалище „Виделина“ има пет отдела: Общоархеологически, Географо-природен и земеделски, Етнографски, Художествен и Градски архив. Уредникът съобщава, че от октомври се помещава в малка читалищна зала от около 50 кв.м., долепена до самата стена и прилича на „вехтошарски магазин“. Годишният бюджет е 8-10 хиляди лева във вид на помощи, отпускани от читалището и Градската община. Длъжностите уредник и помощник-уредник са безплатни.

На 1 октомври 1946 г. е разкрита нова музейна експозиция в къщата на Йордан Ненов, дарена от дъщеря му . Представени са сбирките – античност, средновековие,възраждане, Априлско въстание, нумизматика, градски архив и занаяти, като е отделен кът за Константин Величков и стария Пазарджик. Няколко картини със сюжети от стария Пазарджик са представени в музея, а другите остават в специална зала в читалището, определена за постоянна картинна галерия, която ще носи името на Станислав Доспевски.

Читалищният характер на музея не му позволява да се развива с темповете на тогавашното музейно дело в страната. Това става по- късно с одържавяването на по-значителните музейни сбирки, сред които е и музеят към читалище „Виделина“ – Пазарджик.

През 1980 г. музеят и градската галерия "Ст. Доспевски" се местят в нова сграда, в центъра на града. Откриването е осъществено на специално тържество под патронажа на Людмила Живкова.

Преминал през етапите на любителско дело на патриотично настроени българи, утвърдил се като читалищен музей, развил се като държавен кутурен институт със статут на Околийски, Окръжен и Регионален , днес музеят заема значимо място в националната музейна система.

Постоянната експозиция на музея е изложена в различни по своя характер и обхват на време зали. Обхваща голям период от време - от праисторията до новата българска история. Етнографската експозиция е обособена в автентична възрожденска къща, а родната къща на Константин Величков представя живота и дейността на видния пазарджиклия.

Зала “Археология” посетителите могат да видят разнообразни образци на материалната и духовна култура на Пазарджик и региона: модел на жилище, антропоморфни и зооморфни керамични съдове от неолита и халколита, богата идолна пластика, култови предмети, антични, средновековни и западноевропейски монети, оръжия, накити и една от най-богатите колекции на оброчни плочи на Тракийския конник.

Зала "Възраждане" представя Пазарджик и региона през епохата на Българското възраждане и участието на населението в националноосвободителните борби и Априлското въстание ( 1876 г. ) до Освобождението през 1878 г. Експозицията е изградена от оригинали, представящи богатите колекции във фондовете на музея: оръжие, монети, вещи на занаятчийските сдружения, старопечатни книги. Над 200 оригинални експоната организират тематичните центрове на експозицията- икономическо развитие на Пазарджик като стоково тържище; борба на населението за самостоятелна българска църква, за българска просвета и образование, за национално освобождение.

Зала "Нова история" е организирана в три отделни, но взаимно свързани зали. В първа зала са представени важни за Пазарджик личности, част от органите за местно самоуправление след Освобождението. Централната част от експозицията е посветена на най- известните исторически и архитектурни паметници в града в ново време - църквата "Св. Богородица" и Старата поща. показани са и планове на града от началото на XX век, дело на видни пазарджишки архитекти. Във втора зала са представени някои традиционни занаяти, характерни за града- шивачество, въжарство, шапкарство, кошничарство, тенекеджийство и др. Отделено е и особено внимание на селското стопанство, което е представено с много снимки, документи и оригинални материали, които дават представа за начина на селскостопанското производство през миналия век. Трета зала е посветена на училищното дело, като основен проблем на обществото след Освобождението. В експозициите са представени културно-просветните, спортни и благотворителни дружества и организации в града, дело на местната интелигенция. Представени са и важни за Пазарджик творци, с особено значение за културния живот- писатели, поети, художници, журналисти, музиканти и др.

В лапидариума на музея ( външен и вътрешен ) хронологически са експонирани находки, които не са включени във вътрешната музейна експозиция: статуи, пътни колони, жертвеници, култови фигури от камък. Показани са и архитектурни елементи – бази, капители, колони, архитрави.

Етнографската експозиция е подредена в най-голямата жилищна сграда в Пазарджик от епохата на Възраждането, построена през 1850 г. в стила на пловдивската възрожденска барокова къща. Собственикът Никола Христович е бил богат пазарджишки търговец. Обявена е за национален архитектурно-художествен паметник на културата. Етнографската експозиция представя богатството и разнообразието на традиционната народна култура от България, която обхваща части от най-българските етнографски райони: Тракия, Средногорието и Родопите. Във фонда на отдел “Етнография” са събрани и съхранени ценни свидетелства за бита, поминъка и духовната култура на пазарджишкото население. Те оформят 15 колекции: предмети от градския бит, облекла,занаятчийски инструменти и произведения, уреди за обработка на земята и за дърводобив, архитектурни детайли, народни музикални инструменти, предмети на народната култура.

Родната къща на Константин Величков (1855 – 1907г.) е превърната в експозиция към Регионален исторически музей- Пазарджик. Сградата е обявена за архитектурно-художествен и исторически паметник на културата от национално значение. В експозицията са възстановени интериорите в къщата. Богатата фотодокументална част разкрива семейната среда и личността на Величков, приноса му в българската история и култура, като видна възрожденска личност, просветител, активен участник в национално-освободителните борби, политик и държавник в следосвобожденска България, писател, преводач, художник.. Музеят е едно от утвърдените средища за културни прояви и чествания. Традиционните Величкови дни заемат значимо място в културния календар на града.

Обект на музея е и селищна могила Юнаците, с. Юнаците, Пазарджишко. Резултатите от 30-годишните археологически разкопки на селищна могила Юнаците са изключително важни за праисторическата наука. Разкрити са нови сведения за структурата на селищата, домостроителството, икономиката, духовния живот и погребални практики на най-древните обитатели на могилата, живеели тук в продължение на няколко хилядолетия през халколита и ранната бронзова епоха.




http://www.museum-pz.com/index.php

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

Vamos compartilhar.





--in
HISTORY AND DEVELOPMENT OF REGIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM - Pazardzhik

First Stefan Zahariev recognizes the need to study and preservation of the history of his native land. As Suffragan Bishop of Plovdiv in Tatar Pazardzhik kaaza and a representative of the church community in the city, he visited 113 villages and carefully collect valuable information with historical and ethnographic character, as summarized them in his "Geographical, historical and statistical description of the Tatar - Pazardzhik kaaza with a charter and a table of various old pamyatnitsi "printed in 1870 in Vienna. At the community center "Light" Zahariev creates a considerable collection of coins, archaeological monuments, church manuscripts and documents.

The first decision to establish a museum at the community center "Light" was taken at a general meeting of the board of 22 July 1907 on the proposal of Ilion Stamboliev. Minutes became clear that the community center already has a certain room for a museum and even exposed some items. Initiative from 1907 remains without significant results mainly due to lack of funds.

On January 28, 1911 16th NSA adopted the Law on old age. On 24 February the library again decided "to start touring the museum" and determined curator Dr. Il. Matakiev. In successive meetings in December Chitalishte statute is amended, as fits a new art. 3, according to which governs the museum. On December 13, 1911 in Pazardzhik museum officially started its activity. During the war (1912-1918) active cultural activities of the community center stops and the curator Dr. Matakiev participated in three wars as a military doctor.

In the early postwar years comes upsurge in museums in Pazardzhik. In 1923 cultural figure Ivan donated Voyvodov of "Light" personal library of 741 books and his numismatic collection of 316 coins.

A committee that prizgotvi Statute of the Archaeological Society, adopted on March 23, 1924 as the Archaeological Society called "Besapara" and the museum "Ivan Voyvodov." President of the company is selected Yves. Voyvodov and curator of the museum - Todor Mumdzhiev.

On June 16, 1924 at the community center holiday "St. Spirit "of the celebration in one of the rooms of the community center was opened the museum" Ivan Voyvodov. "

In the museum do thousands of documentary and material monuments, many of them unique, on which builds later the exposition of the General People's Museum. Archaeological, ethnographic, historical, geographical pruchvaniya often provide recognized specialists in their field. With scientific purpose visiting museums water Bulgarian scientists - Prof. D. Katzarov prof. B. Filov Prof. Yves. Velkov, etc. That publish at home and abroad received for storage in meetings monuments.

More interesting newly discovered antiquities museum are disclosed in the local print titled "Archaeological news" and "Museum antiquities." Only a year after taking the helm of the museum Hristovich able to enrich it with about 1,400 antiquities, of which over 1,100 coins and banknotes. Interest is the votive tablet of Asclepius from the still unexplored sanctuary Haidushko well near. Batkun, exquisite marble head of a goddess from a. Blatnitsa marble votive tablets of the Thracian horseman of with. Kalugerovo and with. Malo Konare, bronze ancient Greek coin Medal with. Hadjievo winner at the Olympic Games in Ancient Plovdiv, Thracian long iron sword of the "Hisar" near. Tsar Asen, jewelers chest with many drawers, donated by Elena Loulcheva and several books.

In June 1936 Hristovich and Dimitar Tsonchev - Director of Plovdiv museum and library, make a tour of the slopes of the mountains, by registering several Thracian sanctuaries and monuments associated with the religion of the Thracians. Batkunion walk medieval fortress and offering it to the NAM and MNP research. Collect information for "St.. Peter and Paul "in the life and work of Stanislav Dospevski - painted in the monastery, the activity of Vasil Levski and hiding in the monastery dungeons, where he met with leaders of local committees.

Before 1936 after renovation, the museum moved into a vast hall on the second floor of "Light."

In 1937, thanks to generous donations civil assistance of the city and county government, museum curator enriched with valuable antiquities science. In meetings do archaeological finds, numismatic collections, weapons, jewelry, Saha, tascheta, a plate, utensils, notebooks for craft associations, medals, photographs, portraits, paintings. Amid this diversity stands unique coin treasure from. Velichkovo, only to now in the world in its content. These are the 10 silver coins of the Thracian tribe Deroni dating from the V century BC. BC. As a result of the efforts of prof. Todor Gerasimov, it became known to science, since Deroni tribe is unknown by other historical sources.

In 1938 the museum "Ivan Voyvodov" has the following departments: Archaeological, Numismatic, Ethnography, Revival and Art. Spend EUR 10 000 lev received aid from the Archaeological Institute in Sofia, Popular Bank and municipality. The room proved embarrassing for ever increasing fund in 1939 added another 387 valuable items.

The beginning of archeological excavations in Pazardzhik end of V. Mikov from the Archaeological Institute and Museum at BAS Sofia and Dimitar Tsonchev - Director of the National Library and Museum - Plovdiv.

On September 7, 1939 V. Mikov take excavated near the village hill. Yunatsite. Initial work with 18 people over 23 days. He found that the mound was inhabited during five periods and determined that all of the mounds in Bulgaria, it is the most interesting. At the same time, by the Minister of Education and funding from the "Plovdiv region" D. Tsonchev for a week carried out excavations of a Thracian settlement of Asclepius Zimidrenski of II-IV century when Haidushko well, along with. Batkun.

Hristovich continues to verbally and in writing, in the local press, the public, community center board, municipality, National Archaeological Museum in Sofia and Plovdiv, as well as to the ministries' delivery of special room adapted for instruction and exposure to valuable our museum collections. " He is aware that the reconstruction of Nenov house and settlement of modern museum beyond the possibilities of "Light" and offering above mentioned institutions: "Our community center museum ... must be transferred to and become the property of the City Municipality itself. Only then we can have an orderly city museum ".

K. Hristovich available from early 1943 to the museum to appoint a paid museum clerk - Vlado Fuchalov, outgoing librarian community center library ... "high cultural and quite familiar with the museum works ... that under my leadership shouting and arranges meet and send visitors to the museum. "

When editing September 9, 1944 Archaeological Museum "Iv. Voyvodov "at the community center" Light "has five divisions: Obshtoarheologicheski, geography, natural and agricultural, Ethnography, Art and City Archives. The curator says that October is housed in a small community center room of about 50 square meters, attached to the wall itself and looks like a "junk shop". The annual budget is 8-10 thousand Levs in the form of assistance from the community center and municipality. Positions curator and assistant curator are free.

On October 1, 1946 disclosed new museum in the house of Jordan Nenov donated by his daughter. Presents collections - ancient, medieval, renaissance, April Uprising, numismatics, city archive and crafts, as is a separate sitting Konstantin Velichkov and the old town of Pazardzhik. Several paintings with scenes from the Old Pazardzhik are presented in the museum and the others remain in a special room in the community center designated for permanent art gallery, which will bear the name of Stanislav Dospevski.

Community center character of the museum does not allow him to develop at the pace of the then museum work in the country. This happens later with the nationalization of a major museum collections, including the Museum of the community center "Light" - Pazardzhik.

In 1980, the museum and the city gallery "St. Dospevski" moved to a new building in the city center. The discovery was made at a special ceremony under the patronage of Lyudmila Zhivkova.

Passed through the stages of amateur work of patriotic Bulgarians, established as a community center museum developed as a unique cultural institute state the status of local, district and regional museum today occupies a significant place in the national museum system.

Permanent exhibition of the museum is laid out in different in nature and scope of time rooms. It covers a large period of time - from prehistory to the new Bulgarian history. Ethnographic exhibition is separated into an authentic house and the home of Konstantin Velichkov presents the life and work of the eminent Pazardzhik.

Hall "Archaeology" visitors can see various models of material and spiritual culture of the Pazardzhik region: model home, anthropomorphic and zoomorphic pottery from the Neolithic and Chalcolithic rich idol figurines, cult objects, ancient, medieval and Western European coins, weapons, jewelry and one of the richest collections of votive tablets of the Thracian Horseman.

Hall "Renaissance" presents Pazardzhik region during the Bulgarian Revival and public participation in the national liberation struggle and the April Uprising (1876) until the Liberation in 1878. The exhibition is made up of originals representing the richest collections in the museum: weapon coins, items of craft associations, books. More than 200 original exhibits organize thematic centers ekspozitsiyata- economic development of Pazardzhik as commodity market; Anti population for independent Bulgarian church Bulgarian education and education for national liberation.

Hall "New History" is organized in three separate but interconnected halls. In the first room are important for Pazardzhik personalities of the local authorities after the liberation. The central part of the exhibition is dedicated to the most famous historical and architectural monuments in the city in recent times - the church "St. Mary 'and old mail. are shown and plans of the city from the early XX century, the work of prominent architects Pazardzhik. In the second room are some traditional crafts typical of the city, tailoring, THEREOF, millinery, basketry, tinsmith and others. Attention is attention to agriculture, which is represented by a lot of photos, documents and original materials that give an idea of ​​how agricultural production in the last century. The third room is devoted to school work as a major problem in society after liberation. The exhibition features cultural, educational, sporting and charitable associations and organizations in the city, the work of the local intelligentsia. There are also important for Pazardzhik artists of particular importance for cultural animal writers, poets, artists, journalists, musicians and others.

In lapidarium Museum (external and internal) chronological valuable finds, which are not included in the internal museum: statues, travel columns, altars, cult figures of stone. Below are the architectural elements - bases, capitals, columns, architraves.

Ethnographic exhibition is arranged in the biggest residential building in Pazardzhik of the Renaissance, built in 1850 in the style of Plovdiv Renaissance Baroque house. Owner Nicola Hristovich Pazardzhik was a rich merchant. It is a national architectural monument of culture. Ethnographic exhibition presents the richness and diversity of traditional folk culture of Bulgaria, which covers parts of the Bulgarian ethnographic regions: Thrace and the Rhodopes Srednogorie. In the collection "Ethnography" is collected and stored valuable evidence about life, livelihood and spiritual culture of Pazardzhik population. They form 15 collections: objects of urban life, clothing, craft tools and work equipment for cultivation and harvesting, architectural details, folk musical instruments, objects of folk culture.

The birthplace of Konstantin Velichkov (1855 - 1907.) Was turned into an exposure to the Regional Historical Museum Pazardzhik. The building was declared an architectural and artistic and historic cultural monument of national importance. The exhibition reconstructed interior of the house. Fotodokumentalna part reveals rich family environment and personality of Velichkov, his contribution to Bulgarian history and culture, such as apparent renaissance personality, educator, an active participant in the national liberation struggles, politician and statesman in post-liberation Bulgaria, writer, translator, artist museum is .. one of the leading centers for cultural events and celebrations. Traditional Velichkovi days prominently in the cultural calendar of the city.

Object of the museum is Yunatsite tell with. Yunatsite, Pazardzhik. The results of the 30-year excavation of the mound Yunatsite are extremely important for the prehistoric science. Revealed new information about the structure of the settlements OeconomÃa, economic, spiritual life and burial practices of the most ancient inhabitants of the hill, lived here for several millennia in Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age.