domingo, 28 de fevereiro de 2016

Museo del Barro es un museo situado en las afueras de Asunción, capital de Paraguay. --- Museo del Barro é um museu localizado na periferia da cidade de Assunção, capital do Paraguai.

El Museo del Barro es una institución privada y también se llama museo de arcilla, como gran parte de su colección son piezas realizadas en barro y arcilla por indíginas tribus. En el lugar también encontramos piezas de cerámica precolombina, sino que también trabaja en materiales de madera, encaje y contemporâne




1972
Olga Blinder y Carlos Colombino crean la Colección Circulante, origen del acervo del MPAC. Este conjunto, al comienzo, solo comprendía grabados y dibujos que se exhibían en exposiciones itinerantes montadas en instituciones educativas y espacios públicos. Al aumentar sus ámbitos por la incorporación de otros soportes como la pintura, los objetos, la escultura y las instalaciones, la colección requirió un sitio de exhibiciones permanentes.

1979
Se empieza a construir la primera edificación del predio ubicado en el barrio Isla de Francia de Asunción. Ese mismo año se crea el Museo del Barro (MdB).

1980
Apertura del local del Museo del Barro en San Lorenzo bajo la iniciativa de Ysanne Gayet, Carlos Colombino y Osvaldo Salerno. Contaba, al abrir sus puertas, con unas 800 piezas de cerámica popular de Ita y Tobatí, confeccionadas en los últimos cuarenta años, así como una colección de cerámica arqueológica de la cultura guaraní.

1983
El Museo del Barro es trasladado a Asunción e incrementa su colección, incluyendo platería, tallas jesuíticas y franciscanas, tejidos y encajes.

1984
Se inaugura la Sala “Josefina Plá” que se empezara a construir en 1979. Este espacio consta de dos plantas y está dedicada a muestras periódicas. 

1987
Se establece el programa del Centro de Artes Visuales (CAV) en el barrio de Isla de Francia, que reunirá en un único predio tres visiones del arte paraguayo: urbano, rural e indígena. 

1988
El Museo del Barro se instala definitivamente en el predio del CAV, realizando su equipamiento con aportes de la Autoridad Sueca para el Desarrollo Internacional (ASDI).

1989 
Se inaugura el nuevo pabellón del Museo Paraguayo de Arte Contemporáneo en el local definitivo del CAV puesto que el aumento del acervo requería un espacio mayor que el de la sala "Josefina Plá". También durante ese año se instituye la fundación "Carlos Colombino Lailla", que acoge el edificio y las diferentes colecciones.

1992
Se inicia la construcción del espacio del Museo de Arte Indígena (MAI) con aportes de la Agencia Española de Cooperación Internacional (AECI). Esta sala se imaginaba con el objetivo de albergar la colección reunida por Ticio Escobar.

1993
Un tornado azota el Centro de Artes Visuales que debe clausurar durante dos años y medio sus actividades por restauraciones. Dicho accidente afectó principalmente al Museo del Barro, por lo cual se desarrolló una campaña de recuperación centralizada en esta dependencia y basada en aportes locales e internacionales, públicos y privados. A partir de los mismos, el edificio pudo acrecentarse hasta duplicar su proyección original y también reformular la organización de sus espacios, anteriormente incomunicados entre sí. Las salas fueron interconectadas para que el visitante pueda ver las colecciones de los tres museos en un recorrido continuo. 

1995
Se reabre el Museo completamente renovado. Se incorporan las instalaciones orientadas a exhibir el acervo del Museo de Arte Indígena, reunido y curado por Ticio Escobar. Con aportes de la Cámara de Senadores del Poder Legislativo, el Centro de Artes Visuales/Museo del Barro desarrolla el programa "Estudiantes al Museo", consistente en visitas guiadas gratuitas de las diferentes colecciones del museo, dirigidas a los sectores estudiantiles del país. Dicho proyecto obtendrá diferentes fondos para su continuidad, dejando de recibir subsidios en el año 2005.

1996
Se incorporan las salas especiales dedicadas a los pintores Ignacio Núñez Soler y Carlos Federico Reyes (Mita'i Churi) y el Gabinete "Florian Paucke". Este último dedicado a muestras temporales de grabado, dibujo y fotografía. El equipamiento de sus instalaciones fue realizado con aportes de la cooperación de Alemania.

2004
Se incorpora el Gabinete del Cabichuí, dedicado a la colección de los xilograbados de los periódicos Cabichuí, El Centinela y Cacique Lambaré.






Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor.

Vamos compartilhar.




--br 
O Museo del Barro é uma instituição particular, também sendo chamado de museu da argila, pois grande parte do seu acervo são de peças feitas em argila e barro por tribos indíginas. No local também encontramos peças de cerâmica pré-colombiana, como também, obras em madeira, rendas e material contemporâne

1972
Olga Blinder y Carlos Colombino crean la Colección Circulante, origen del acervo del MPAC. Este conjunto, al comienzo, solo comprendía grabados y dibujos que se exhibían en exposiciones itinerantes montadas en instituciones educativas y espacios públicos. Al aumentar sus ámbitos por la incorporación de otros soportes como la pintura, los objetos, la escultura y las instalaciones, la colección requirió un sitio de exhibiciones permanentes.

1979
Se empieza a construir la primera edificación del predio ubicado en el barrio Isla de Francia de Asunción. Ese mismo año se crea el Museo del Barro (MdB).

1980
Apertura del local del Museo del Barro en San Lorenzo bajo la iniciativa de Ysanne Gayet, Carlos Colombino y Osvaldo Salerno. Contaba, al abrir sus puertas, con unas 800 piezas de cerámica popular de Ita y Tobatí, confeccionadas en los últimos cuarenta años, así como una colección de cerámica arqueológica de la cultura guaraní.

1983
El Museo del Barro es trasladado a Asunción e incrementa su colección, incluyendo platería, tallas jesuíticas y franciscanas, tejidos y encajes.

1984
Se inaugura la Sala “Josefina Plá” que se empezara a construir en 1979. Este espacio consta de dos plantas y está dedicada a muestras periódicas. 

1987
Se establece el programa del Centro de Artes Visuales (CAV) en el barrio de Isla de Francia, que reunirá en un único predio tres visiones del arte paraguayo: urbano, rural e indígena. 

1988
El Museo del Barro se instala definitivamente en el predio del CAV, realizando su equipamiento con aportes de la Autoridad Sueca para el Desarrollo Internacional (ASDI).

1989 
Se inaugura el nuevo pabellón del Museo Paraguayo de Arte Contemporáneo en el local definitivo del CAV puesto que el aumento del acervo requería un espacio mayor que el de la sala "Josefina Plá". También durante ese año se instituye la fundación "Carlos Colombino Lailla", que acoge el edificio y las diferentes colecciones.

1992
Se inicia la construcción del espacio del Museo de Arte Indígena (MAI) con aportes de la Agencia Española de Cooperación Internacional (AECI). Esta sala se imaginaba con el objetivo de albergar la colección reunida por Ticio Escobar.

1993
Un tornado azota el Centro de Artes Visuales que debe clausurar durante dos años y medio sus actividades por restauraciones. Dicho accidente afectó principalmente al Museo del Barro, por lo cual se desarrolló una campaña de recuperación centralizada en esta dependencia y basada en aportes locales e internacionales, públicos y privados. A partir de los mismos, el edificio pudo acrecentarse hasta duplicar su proyección original y también reformular la organización de sus espacios, anteriormente incomunicados entre sí. Las salas fueron interconectadas para que el visitante pueda ver las colecciones de los tres museos en un recorrido continuo. 

1995
Se reabre el Museo completamente renovado. Se incorporan las instalaciones orientadas a exhibir el acervo del Museo de Arte Indígena, reunido y curado por Ticio Escobar. Con aportes de la Cámara de Senadores del Poder Legislativo, el Centro de Artes Visuales/Museo del Barro desarrolla el programa "Estudiantes al Museo", consistente en visitas guiadas gratuitas de las diferentes colecciones del museo, dirigidas a los sectores estudiantiles del país. Dicho proyecto obtendrá diferentes fondos para su continuidad, dejando de recibir subsidios en el año 2005.

1996
Se incorporan las salas especiales dedicadas a los pintores Ignacio Núñez Soler y Carlos Federico Reyes (Mita'i Churi) y el Gabinete "Florian Paucke". Este último dedicado a muestras temporales de grabado, dibujo y fotografía. El equipamiento de sus instalaciones fue realizado con aportes de la cooperación de Alemania.

2004
Se incorpora el Gabinete del Cabichuí, dedicado a la colección de los xilograbados de los periódicos Cabichuí, El Centinela y Cacique Lambaré.

Anno museum is one of the largest museums in Norway. --- Anno museu é um dos maiores museus da Noruega.

It includes most of the museum campuses in Hedmark county – from individual buildings of local interest to museums of national importance. All together, the organization has a staff of 130, a collection of approximately 170,000 artifacts, some 4,3 million photographs (some of which are digitalized and available at www.digitaltmuseum.no) a significant oral history collection, and some 250,000 visitors annually. 



The museum’s outdoor areas have about 500 historical buildings all told, forming the largest open-air museum in Norway. This includes the largest collectionof antiquarian buildings in the country. Guided by our vision «Know the past-involve thepresent«, we collect, conserve and display a wide range of Norwegian cultural and natural history, of local,regional, national and international significance.

Anno Museum is organized as a limited company, were Hedmark County is the biggest shareholder, holding 35 %. The eight consolidated museums have interestsranging from 3%to 12%.

“Know the past – involve the present”



Anno museum includes most of the museum campuses in Hedmark. Below you can see a presentation of our venues. In addition we are establishing a new Documentation Centre, which will include workshops for concervators and photograpers, artifacts storage facilities and offices.









Fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti

http://en.annomuseum.no/

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor.

Vamos compartilhar.





Auckland War Memorial Museum stands on the hill known by Māori as Pukekawa., New Zealand.

The history of Auckland Museum



The founding and building of Auckland Museum

Auckland War Memorial Museum stands on the hill known by Māori as Pukekawa.

It has occupied this site since 1929 when subscriptions raised by Aucklanders in remembrance of their war dead and enabled the construction of what is considered one of New Zealand's finest heritage buildings.

To this day, Auckland War Memorial Museum is a touchstone of remembrance for families and returned service personnel who wish to honour their loved ones and fallen comrades.

Prior to 1929, Auckland Museum occupied premises in central Auckland, beginning life in a two-room farm cottage in the suburb of Grafton. With one room for the Museum's fledgling collections and one room for the curator, New Zealand's first Museum soon outgrew this site, relocating to what was the Provincial Council Building in 1867 before moving once again to the old Post Office building in Princes Street three years later.


Auckland Museum's third home, in the old Post Office in Princes Street.Auckland War Memorial Museum - Tāmaki Paenga Hira. C 14942.

The Museum's first custom-built premises, to which it moved in 1876, were just along the road on Princes Street. Under the guidance of the visionary curator, Thomas Cheeseman, the Museum and its collections flourished, necessitating a further move and the commissioning of a world-wide architectural competition to design a new Museum for Auckland which would be combined with a war memorial to commemorate soldiers lost in World War I.


The vacated premises in Princes Street in the early 1930s after Auckland Museum moved to the Domain.Auckland War Memorial Museum - Tāmaki Paenga Hira. C 14942. M752/23A-24A

Funded by the Institute of British Architects, a £1,000 sterling prize drew over 70 entries, with Auckland firm Grierson, Aimer and Draffin winning the competition with their neo-classical building reminiscent of Greco-Roman temples.

Crafted from Portland stone and designed to reflect the heroic valour of the New Zealand soldier and the 'classical' tragedy of battles such as Gallipoli, the Museum's colonnades are said to be almost an exact replica of the Parthenon's in Greece.

In the building's foreground is the consecrated ground of the Court of Honour and the Auckland Cenotaph (empty tomb). The first Cenotaph was a temporary structure of wood and plaster; built and designed by Sir Edwin Luytens at Whitehall, London for the Peace Day events of July 1919. Luytens designed an empty tomb on a pedestal in stark severity, without decoration or religious symbols and inscribed to 'The Glorious Dead'. The Cenotaph captured the grief of an Empire unable to bring home their war dead and subsequently a permanent Portland stone monument was built for the first anniversary of the Armistice in 1919 as a lasting memorial. The Auckland Cenotaph was copied from cinema newsreels as the blueprints for the original Whitehall design were deemed too expensive for their purchase.

The official opening and consecration ceremony for Auckland War Memorial Museum was held on 28 November 1929. The total cost of the building was NZP250,000.

After World War II, the building was extended to encompass war memorials for the over 4,000 Aucklanders who lost their lives in the second world war, and the growing need for space for the Museum's collections. The semicircular extension at the rear of the building was opened in 1960, providing two thirds more floor space and the World War II Hall of Memories which now also encompasses the names of those lost in subsequent 20th Century conflicts.
Recent developments

By the early 1990s the Museum was suffering from several decades of neglect and under funding. The building itself was in need of repair, its services were malfunctioning and its exhibitions were old-fashioned and run down.

Changes in legislation, governance and management were introduced and a first stage of refurbishment and strengthening of the building, replacement of services, and replacement of exhibitions was undertaken from 1994 to 1999. At the end of that five year period the Museum had been transformed. 

The War Memorial function, too, had been developed; with the Scars on the Heart exhibitions, the 'Armoury' and services such as the Centotaph database, an extraordinarily powerful research tool combining various resources to provide the most comprehensive record of New Zealand services personnel in action.

But the 1994 to 1999 first stage works had shown that major new developments were necessary for the Museum to be equipped to enter the twenty-first century. In 2000 a second stage project was born, and in 2003 construction got underway. The second stage project increased the Museum's floor area by 60%, providing collection storage, workshops, educational amenities, exhibition and visitor services, a theatre, curatorial amenities and an events centre.


The second stage works were completed in December 2006, closing the door on twelve continuous years of refurbishment, redevelopment and building. The new development, which extends over seven storeys in the former southern courtyard, is characterised by a suspended bowl-shaped building clad in Fijian Kauri, which 'hovers' within the courtyard, and a rippling glass and copper dome which sits astride it.

The new additions which set themselves apart from the earlier architecture but Architect Noel Lane, who was responsible for the Museum's first stage refurbishments, continued his vision for the Museum with the design of the Atrium. It is, he said, a logical extension of the groundwork that was completed with Stage I. However, while the first stage dealt mainly with the refurbishment of gallery space, the second stage added a new dimension to one of Auckland's most significant buildings.

"There were three important considerations for Stage II: structural isolation, minimum floorplate and maximum usage", says Lane. "The roof is sympathetic in scale and form to the museum, but it's not part of the original structure. It sits comfortably, but doesn't weigh on the building's classical form."
Decorative elements of the building


The northern face of Auckland War Memorial Museum during its construction in the 1920s. Part of Pericles' Oration is inscribed on stonework above the colonnade.© Auckland War Memorial Museum - Tāmaki Paenga Hira, AM93-A891-1-3.

One of the most beautiful elements of the building is the frieze that runs around the top of the exterior of the building. Each picture depicts a different scene from the First World War or, on the extension, the Second World War. All the armed services are represented.

Engraved above each window on the original building is the name of a battle in which New Zealanders fought. These include Passchendaele, where two of the architects were wounded. On the west side a memorial fountain commemorates the campaign in Palestine and lists the principal engagements. The east side features an identical commemoration of Gallipoli. The north elevation of the Museum includes an inscription from Pericles’ funeral oration (Māori translation available).

The bronze doors of the main entrance are decorated with a poppy design. Poppies now symbolise death in war because these flowers sprang up on European fields where trenches were dug and soldiers buried - the seeds lying dormant until the earth is disturbed. The poppy motif is repeated throughout the interior of the Museum.

At ground level the floor of the central entrance hall is made of terrazzo (marble chips embedded in concrete to form elegant patterns). It depicts a compass, which tells you the directional orientation of the building the front entrance faces due North towards the sea.






Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor.

Vamos compartilhar.

De esconderijo a museu - A história da Casa Anne Frank, Netherlands. --- Anne Frank had to go into hiding during World War Two to escape the Nazis’ persecution of the Jews.

O Anexo Secreto do canal Prinsengracht, nº 263, em Amsterdã, funcionou por dois anos, durante a Segunda Guerra Mundial, como um esconderijo para oito pessoas. Sete deles não sobreviveriam à guerra.









Explore o esconderijo de AnneFrank.Entre



Agora é uma casa que recebe cerca de um milhão de visitantes por ano. A Casa Anne Frank trabalha ativamente para manter viva a memória daquela guerra, dos judeus que se esconderam aqui por dois anos dos nazistas, de Anne Frank e de seu diário, o qual foi escrito por ela neste local e se tornou famoso.

O edifício localizado na Prinsengracht, n º 263, que foi aberto ao público em 1960, é hoje um museu mundialmente famoso e o prédio mais visitado de um canal em Amsterdã. Mas, em meados dos anos cinquenta ele estava programado para ser demolido.

Após a prisão dos oito escondidos em 4 de Agosto de 1944, o esconderijo, que ficava atrás da estante móvel, passou a ser saqueado diariamente. No período da guerra, isso acontecia com todos os esconderijos onde estiveram os judeus que foram presos e deportados. Todos os móveis foram levados, apenas o diário de Anne foi salvo.

Em Junho de 1945, quando Otto Frank retorna de Auschwitz como o único sobrevivente dos escondidos, o Anexo Secreto está completamente vazio. Junto com seus funcionários - Johannes Kleiman, Victor Kugler, Miep Gies e Bep Voskuijl - que ajudaram a ele e a sua família a sobreviver durante a guerra, Otto tenta, a partir de 1945, retomar seus negócios com a Opekta e a Pectacon. O Anexo Secreto permanece vazio.

Johannes Kleiman (à esquerda) em sua mesa no escritório na Prinsengracht.



Após a guerra, o edifício da Prinsengracht, nº 263, bem como os outros no entorno, encontram-se em péssimas condições. Na verdade, os edifícios velhos e mal conservados do canal não são mais usados como estabelecimentos comerciais. Em 1950, A fábrica têxtil Berghaus decide comprar uma série de casas na esquina da Prinsengracht com a Westermarkt, com a intenção de demoli-las e construir um novo prédio comercial no lugar. Assim, o edifício da Prinsengracht, nº 263, também terá que ser demolido.

A notícia dessa demolição causa a Otto Frank muito trabalho. Ele aluga o imóvel do proprietário, Sr. Wessels (um comerciante de papéis para reciclagem, que comprou o edifício em 1943), e havia combinado com o mesmo que ele teria prioridade como comprador em uma eventual venda do imóvel. Em 1953, a Opekta compra o edifício de Wessels por 22.000 florins, mas falta dinheiro para uma boa reforma. Assim, caso a empresa Berghaus demolisse o edifício da Prinsengracht, nº 265 (o qual já havia comprado), o da Prinsengracht, nº 263, sucumbiria também.

Frente da Prinsengracht, nº 261 até o nº 265 (1947).



Em 1954, Otto Frank, relutante, vende seu imóvel para a Berghaus por 30.000 florins. Agora a demolição parece inevitável, especialmente porque em 1955, a Opekta é transferida para outro prédio em Amsterdã e a empresa Gies & Co. (sucessora da Pectaton) é vendida. O edifício da Prinsengracht, nº 263, está agora completamente vazio e visivelmente dilapidado.

Graças a alguns conhecidos de Otto Frank e a pressão da opinião pública, o edifício da Prinsengracht, nº 263, é salvo da demolição. O diário de Anne Frank torna-se conhecido no mundo todo. A partir dele é produzida uma peça de teatro e começa a preparação de um filme.

Um grupo da sociedade de Amsterdã, proveniente das áreas de ciências e cultura, toma a iniciativa de salvar da demolição o edifício onde Anne escreveu o seu diário. Em 1957, é criada a Casa Anne Frank, em primeiro lugar e principalmente, para abrir o edifício da Prinsengracht, nº 263 à visitação pública, mas também, como está no objetivo da instituição, para propagar os ideais de Anne Frank.
Otto Frank com o conselho de administração da Casa Anne Frank, na frente do edifício na Prinsengracht, nº 263, em maio de 1957.



Em 1957, a empresa Berghaus renuncia a seus planos de construir uma nova fábrica e doa o edifício da Prinsengracht, nº 263, por ocasião do seu 75º aniversário, à Casa Anne Frank. No entanto, os imóveis do entorno passam a ser propriedade de um incorporador imobiliário, o qual pretende construir um edifício residencial de oito andares na esquina da Prinsengracht com a Westermarkt.

São feitas várias conversas e negociações da instituição com o incorporador imobiliário para comprar todos os imóveis por 350.000 florins. O então prefeito de Amsterdã, Van Hall, se envolve pessoalmente na questão, a fim de arrecadar esta quantia. Ele escreve uma carta e a envia para cinco mil pessoas e instituições, convocando todos a contribuírem com ajuda financeira.
A convocação do Prefeito Van Hall para contribuição financeira, visando a preservação da Casa Anne Frank (Jornal Volkskrant, 12 de junho de 1958).



O apelo de Hall tem sucesso parcial: mais da metade do dinheiro necessário é levantada. Para que a manutenção do edifício da Prinsengracht, nº 263 seja possível, a prefeitura de Amsterdã desenvolve, em 1958, junto com a Universidade de Amsterdã, o plano de construção de moradia para estudantes nos prédios da esquina da Prinsengracht com a Westermarkt. A Universidade passa a ser responsável pelo financiamento desta moradia de estudantes e, com este dinheiro, pode completar o restante que faltava à Casa Anne Frank para a compra de todo o complexo.

Deste modo, os imóveis de nºs 263 e 265 da Prinsengracht são preservados. Após muitas idas e vindas, o plano é implementado, o edifício da Prinsengracht, nº 263, pode ser restaurado e é aberto ao público em 3 de maio de 1960.




Fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti


Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor.

Vamos compartilhar.







--in


Anne Frank had to go into hiding during World War Two to escape the Nazis’ persecution of the Jews. She was discovered and perished in Bergen-Belsen concentration camp. Her story is known worldwide because of her diary. Anne Frank’s diary has been translated into 70 languages. The place where Anne hid from 1942 to 1944 is known as the secret annex and is part of our museum. In the museum you can see Anne Frank’s original diary, which she wrote while in hiding. The museum tells the story of how the eight people in hiding lived and who helped them. The language in the museum and the exhibition is in Dutch and English. A museum guidebook in your language is available at the entrance. For those who are unable to visit the museum there is The Secret Annex Online (in English, German and Dutch).