Listen to the text.

segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2016

Português no Conselho Internacional de Museus, ICOM Europa.

Luís Raposo vai liderar durante três anos a maior organização de arqueologia e museologia.



O arqueólogo e museólogo português Luís Raposo foi este domingo eleito presidente, por três anos, do Conselho Internacional de Museus - ICOM Europa, a maior organização internacional do sector.

Em declarações à Lusa, Luís Raposo afirmou que recebeu 15 votos, contra cinco do seu rival, Bernard Blache, do ICOM-França, que desempenhava funções na direcção daquela entidade, e é coordenador da rede francesa de museus e do centro de desenvolvimento da cultura científica, técnica e cultural.


A eleição ocorreu no âmbito das actividades paralelas da Conferência Trienal Mundial do ICOM, que se realiza em Milão, no norte de Itália.





Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor

Vamos compartilhar.


Музей-заповедник Абрамцево находится по адресу: Московская обл., Сергиево-Посадский район. --- Museum-Reserve Abramtsevo It is located at: Moscow region, Sergiev Posad district. --- Museum-Reserve Abramtsevo Ele está localizado na: Região de Moscovo, distrito de Sergiev Posad.

Подмосковная усадьба Абрамцево получила известность ещё в середине XIX века благодаря своим владельцам: писателю Сергею Тимофеевичу Аксакову и меценату Савве Ивановичу Мамонтову. У Аксаковых в разное время останавливались Тургенев, Гоголь, Тютчев, историки Грановский и Погодин. При Мамонтовых же Абрамцево превратилось в настоящий центр художественной жизни: здесь были организованы столярная и керамическая мастерские, где работали Репин, Васнецов, Поленов, Врубель, Коровин, Левитан и многие другие знаменитые художники.


Но нам в первую очередь интересны архитектурные памятники Абрамцева. Самое старое строение здесь - это, конечно, главный усадебный дом, возведенный в конце XVIII века - один из немногих сохранившихся до наших дней памятников русского деревянного классицизма. Несмотря на неоднократные перестройки, его первоначальный симметричный силуэт легко угадывается и по сей день. Мамонтовы, купившие усадьбу в 1870 году, застали дом в запущенном состоянии, и в результате не только отремонтировали его, но и достроили нижний этаж с юга, мезонин с севера, а со стороны паркового фасада возвели элегантный эркер-фонарик.

Мастерская в Абрамцево, 1873 год, арх. Виктор Александрович Гартман.

Недалеко от усадебного дома находится деревянная Мастерская, срубленная в 1873 году по проекту архитектора Виктора Александровича Гартмана. Мастерская интересна тем, что это - единственное сохранившееся до нашего времени деревянное произведение Гартмана – яркий образец «русского» стиля - одного из направлений, характерных для второй половины XIX столетия. Впрочем, сам Мамонтов отзывался о мастерской сдержанно: «Постройка вышла не совсем удачна, потому что Гартман, не сделав никаких чертежей, ни разу не смог приехать на стройку, а все дело поручил своему десятнику Громову, который ездил из Москвы и строил домик по словесным указаниям Гартмана…».

 Баня-Теремок в Абрамцево, 1877-1878 годы, арх. Иван Ропет.

Ещё одна абрамцевская постройка в «русском стиле» – баня, сооруженная в 1877-1878 годы по проекту Ивана Ропета, и более известная как «теремок». Здание венчает высокая четырехскатная кровля, первоначально покрытая суриком, а в начале XX века раскрашенная «в шашку».

Настоящей жемчужиной Абрамцева по праву считается Церковь Спаса Нерукотворного, возведенная в 1881–1882 годах по проекту художников В.М. Васнецова и В.Д. Поленова. Прообразами для миниатюрного храма послужили Новгородская церковь Спаса на Нередице XII века, а также средневековые памятники Ростова и Ярославля. В отличие от усадебных построек «русского стиля», абрамцевская церковь представляет собой тонкую стилизацию под старину, и считается одним из первых произведений русского модерна.

Фрагмент деревянной резьбы на бане-Теремке
в Абрамцево, 1877-1878 годы, арх. Иван Ропет.

Даже для любителей советской архитектуры в Абрамцево найдется объект для изучения - неподалеку от главного дома сохранился бывший лечебный корпус санатория, возведенный в 1938 году :)

Церковь Спаса Нерукотворного Образа (1881-1883 гг.,
арх. П.М. Самарин по рисункам /
В.М. Васнецова и В.Д. Поленова).
Усадьба Абрамцево.



Музей-заповедник Абрамцево 

находится по адресу:

Московская обл., Сергиево-Посадский район, городское поселение Хотьково, c. Абрамцево, ул. Музейная, д. 1

Из Москвы до Абрамцева можно добраться на электричке с Ярославского вокзала до станции «Хотьково» (затем на автобусе или маршрутном такси № 55) или до станции «Абрамцево» (далее пешком по лесной тропе до Музея-заповедника). Время в пути - от 1 часа до 1 часа 20 минут.

От Москвы до Абрамцева - 72 км. На автомобиле дорога займёт около 2-х часов.






https://new.vk.com/wall-25095781_6050?z=photo-25095781_415818579%2Fwall-25095781_6050

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor

Vamos compartilhar.




--in via tradutor do google

Museum-Reserve Abramtsevo 
It is located at: Moscow region, Sergiev Posad district.  

Abramtsevo estate near Moscow became known in the middle of the XIX century thanks to its owners: the writer Sergei Aksakov and patron Savva Mamontov. At various times in Aksakovs stayed Turgenev, Gogol, Tiutchev, historians Granovsky and Pogodin. At the same Abramtsevo Mamontov has become a real center of artistic life: there were organized carpentry and ceramic workshops, where worked Repin, Vasnetsov, Polenov, Vrubel, Korovin, Levitan and many other famous artists.

But we are primarily interested in architectural monuments of Abramtsevo. The oldest building here - this, of course, the main manor house, built at the end of the XVIII century - one of the few surviving monuments of Russian wooden classicism. Despite the repeated restructuring of its initial symmetrical silhouette is easy to guess, and to this day. Mammoth, who bought the estate in 1870, found the house in a state of neglect, and as a result not only repaired it, but also added two ground floor from the south, a mezzanine in the north, and from the park facade erected an elegant bay window flashlight.

Not far from the manor house is a wooden workshop, felled in 1873 by the architect Viktor Alexandrovich Hartmann. Workshop is interesting because it is - the only surviving till our time wooden work Hartmann - a vivid example of the "Russian" style - one of the areas typical for the second half of the XIX century. However, he Mamontov spoke about the workshop restraint: "The construction came not very successful, because Hartmann, has not made any drawings, never able to come on the scene, and the whole thing instructed his foreman Gromov, who traveled from Moscow and built a house on the verbal Hartmann's instructions ... ".

Another Abramtsevskaya building in the "Russian style" - bathhouse, built in 1877-1878 under the project of Ivan Ropet, and better known as the "Mansion". The building is crowned by a high hipped roof, originally covered with red lead, and at the beginning of the XX century painted "checkers".

A real gem Abramtseva is considered to be the Saviour Church, built in 1881-1882 under the project of artists VM Vasnetsov and VD Polenov. Prototype for a miniature temple served as Novgorod Nereditsa Church of the XII century, and the medieval monuments of Rostov and Yaroslavl. In contrast to the farmstead buildings "Russian style", Abramtsevo church is a fine antique styling, and is considered one of the first works of Russian modernism.

Even for fans of Soviet architecture in Abramtsevo there is an object for study - not far from the main house remained the former medical building health resort, built in 1938 :)

Museum-Reserve Abramtsevo

can be found at:
Moscow reg., Sergiev Posad district, urban settlement Khotkovo, c. Abramtsevo Str. The museum, d. 1

From Moscow to Abramtseva can be reached by train from Yaroslavsky Station to Station "Khotkovo" (then by bus or taxi number 55) or to the station "Abramtsevo" (then walk along the forest trail to the Museum-Reserve). Travel time - from 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes.
From Moscow to Abramtsevo - 72 km. On the road the car will take about 2 hours.






--br via tradutor do google
Museum-Reserve Abramtsevo 
Ele está localizado na: Região de Moscovo, distrito de Sergiev Posad.

Abramtsevo propriedade perto de Moscou tornou-se conhecido no meio das graças do século XIX aos seus proprietários: o escritor Sergei Aksakov e patrono Savva Mamontov. Em vários momentos em Aksakovs ficou Turgenev, Gogol, Tiutchev, historiadores Granovsky e Pogodin. Ao mesmo Abramtsevo Mamontov tornou-se um verdadeiro centro da vida artística: foram organizados carpintaria e oficinas de cerâmica, onde trabalhavam Repin, Vasnetsov, Polenov, Vrubel, Korovin, Levitan e muitos outros artistas famosos.

Mas estamos interessados ​​principalmente em monumentos arquitetônicos de Abramtsevo. O edifício mais antigo aqui - isso, claro, o principal mansão, construída no final do século XVIII - um dos poucos monumentos sobreviventes do classicismo de madeira do russo. Apesar da reestruturação repetida de sua silhueta simétrico inicial é fácil de adivinhar, e para este dia. Mammoth, que comprou a propriedade em 1870, encontrou a casa em um estado de abandono, e como resultado não só reparado, mas também acrescentou dois piso térreo do sul, um mezanino, no norte, e da fachada parque erguido uma lanterna de bay window elegante.

Não muito longe da mansão é uma oficina de madeira, derrubado em 1873 pelo arquitecto Viktor Hartmann Alexandrovich. Workshop é interessante porque é - o único sobrevivente até o nosso tempo de trabalho de madeira Hartmann - um exemplo vivo do estilo "russo" - uma das áreas típicas para a segunda metade do século XIX. No entanto, ele Mamontov falou sobre a contenção oficina: "A construção não foi muito bem sucedida, porque Hartmann, não fez quaisquer desenhos, nunca podendo chegar ao local, ea coisa toda instruído seu capataz Gromov, que viajou de Moscou e construiu uma casa sobre a verbal instruções de Hartmann ... ".

Outro edifício Abramtsevskaya no "estilo russo" - balneário, construído em 1877-1878 no âmbito do projecto de Ivan Ropet, e mais conhecido como o "Mansion". O edifício é coroado por um telhado de quatro águas alta, originalmente coberta com chumbo vermelho, e no início do século XX pintada "damas".

Uma verdadeira jóia Abramtseva é considerada a igreja do salvador, construída em 1881-1882 no âmbito do projecto de artistas VM Vasnetsov e VD Polenov. Protótipo de um templo em miniatura serviu como Novgorod Nereditsa Igreja do século XII, e os monumentos medievais de Rostov e Yaroslavl. Em contraste com a edifícios farmstead "estilo russo", Abramtsevo igreja é um belo estilo antigo, e é considerada uma das primeiras obras do modernismo russo.

Mesmo para os fãs de arquitetura soviética em Abramtsevo há um objeto para o estudo - não muito longe da casa principal continua a ser o recurso de saúde médico edifício antigo, construído em 1938 :)

Museum-Reserve Abramtsevo

podem ser encontradas em:
Moscow reg., Distrito de Sergiev Posad, assentamento urbano Khotkovo, c. Abramtsevo Str. O museu, d. 1

De Moscou a Abramtseva pode ser alcançado pelo trem da estação Yaroslavsky para a Estação "Khotkovo" (em seguida, de ônibus ou táxi número 55) ou para a estação "Abramtsevo" (em seguida, caminhar ao longo da trilha da floresta para o Museu-Reserva). O tempo de viagem - de 1 hora a 1 hora e 20 minutos.
De Moscou a Abramtsevo - 72 km. Na estrada o carro vai levar cerca de 2 horas.

El Museo Nacional de Arte Romano. --- The National Museum of Roman Art

El Museo Nacional de Arte Romano es una Institución de muy larga andadura. Con sus más de 175 años, se remonta a una pequeña colección de carácter local que, debido a la importancia del yacimiento emeritense, fue creciendo hasta elevarse a la categoría de nacional y lograr alojarse en un edificio de nueva planta donde exhibir, con la dignidad que merecen, sus colecciones. 



Su contenido y actividades orbitan en torno al periodo romano, en el que se centra la exposición permanente planteada en su principal sede. Pese a ello, el peso del papel de Mérida a finales de la Antigüedad, en que ocupó el papel de primera capital de España, así como durante la etapa visigoda y los comienzos de la Edad Media, marcan las aspiraciones de futuro de nuestra Institución, con la creación de una nueva sede donde acoger las colecciones asociadas a estos periodos históricos.





El coleccionismo de piezas antiguas en Mérida viene de muy lejos, y tras algunas noticias aisladas durante la Edad Media, sabemos del acopio de esculturas e inscripciones desde el Siglo XVI. Frente a la mayor parte de los empeños, ajenos a Mérida y que hicieron salir valiosos ejemplares de su patrimonio con destino a otros puntos de España o incluso del extranjero, colecciones como la del Duque de la Roca permanecieron en el lugar. En el Siglo XVIII se realiza en el Convento de Jesús (actual Parador de Turismo) una nueva selección de valiosos objetos romanos y visigodos. Y a comienzos del XIX se comienza a perfilar la idea de la creación de un Museo en la ciudad. Este proyecto, sin embargo, no fraguará hasta 1838, a consecuencia de la Desamortización de Mendizábal, cuando nace por Real Orden el Museo Arqueológico de Mérida, el cual pasó a ocupar parte del antiguo Convento de Santa Clara.

El inicio de las grandes excavaciones en el Teatro y Anfiteatro romanos de la ciudad, en 1911, coincide con el nombramiento de uno de los arqueólogos responsables, Maximiliano Macías, como primer conservador del Museo, elaborando un documento donde se da número y se describen los objetos presentes en él hasta ese momento. Tras la Guerra Civil, un nuevo conservador, José Álvarez Sáenz de Buruaga, se hace cargo de la Institución, realizando una gran labor de ordenación y puesta al día en la misma, así como iniciando también el gran empeño de dotarla de la categoría y la sede que merecía. Todo este esfuerzo comenzará a ver sus frutos ya en 1975.

En 1975, con motivo de la celebración del bimilenario de la ciudad, se crea por Decreto el Museo Nacional de Arte Romano. Éste es un punto de inflexión para la Institución, que al recibir la categoría de Museo Nacional, podrá aspirar a reclamar una nueva sede. Hubo varias propuestas que trataron de ubicarla en recintos arqueológicos de la talla de la Alcazaba o los Columbarios. Sin embargo y frente a los mismos, el por entonces aún director de la Institución, José Álvarez Sáenz de Buruaga, prefirió plantear la posibilidad de aproximarlo lo más posible a los dos monumentos más visitados de la ciudad: el Teatro y el Anfiteatro. Tras la adquisición de un solar contiguo a estos últimos, se encarga el proyecto al Rafael Moneo Vallés, que con esta obra consagra la carrera profesional que haría de él uno de los arquitectos de más renombre de España.

El edificio fue inaugurado por los Reyes de España el 19 de septiembre de 1986. Coincidiendo con el inicio de esta nueva andadura fue generosamente nutrido de profesionales, con el nuevo director, José María Álvarez Martínez, a la cabeza. También en estos momentos se crean dos organizaciones ligadas a la Institución: la Asociación de Amigos del Museo y la Fundación de Estudios Romanos. Desde entonces hasta ahora, el Museo Nacional de Arte Romano ha consolidado su papel, no sólo entre las colecciones arqueológicas españolas, sino también ante la comunidad científica internacional, gracias a su participación en diversos proyectos, así como a su involucración o la organización desde el mismo de múltiples encuentros internacionales.









Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor

Vamos compartilhar.





--in via tradutor do google
The National Museum of Roman Art is an institution very long journey. With more than 175 years, dating back to a small collection of local character that due to the importance of the site Meridan, grew to rise to the level of national and achieve stay in a new building where exhibit, with dignity they deserve their collections.




Its content and activities orbiting around the Roman period, which raised the permanent exhibition at its headquarters focuses. Nevertheless, the weight of the role of Merida in late antiquity, in which he held the role of first capital of Spain and during the Visigoth era and the early Middle Ages, mark the aspirations for the future of our institution, with the creation of a new host venue where collections associated with these historical periods.






Collecting antique pieces in Merida comes from far away, and after some isolated during the Middle Ages news, we know the collection of sculptures and inscriptions from the sixteenth century. Against most of the efforts, outside Merida and made out copies of his valuable assets destined for other parts of Spain or even abroad, collections such as the Duke of the Rock remained in place. In the eighteenth century it is performed at the Convent of Jesus (current Parador de Turismo) a new selection of valuable objects Romans and Visigoths. And in the early nineteenth it begins to shape the idea of ​​creating a museum in the city. This project, however, will not set until 1838, as a result of the Confiscation of Mendizabal, when born by Real Order the Archaeological Museum of Merida, which happened to occupy the former Convent of Santa Clara.

The beginning of the great excavations at the Roman Theatre and Amphitheatre of the city in 1911, coincides with the appointment of one of the archaeologists in charge, Maximiliano Macías, as first curator of the museum, preparing a document given number and describes the objects in it so far. After the Civil War, a new conservative, Jose Alvarez Sáenz de Buruaga, takes charge of the institution, doing a great job of sorting and updating the same, as well as starting the great effort to provide it with the category and headquarters deserved. All this effort will begin to see the fruits in 1975.

In 1975, on the occasion of the celebration of the two thousandth anniversary of the city, it was created by Decree the National Museum of Roman Art. This is a turning point for the institution, which when receiving the category of National Museum, will hope to claim a new headquarters. There were several proposals that sought to locate in archaeological sites of the size of the Alcazaba or columbaria. However and in front of them, then still the director of the institution, José Alvarez Sáenz de Buruaga, preferred to raise the possibility of it closer as possible to the two most visited monuments: the Theatre and the Amphitheatre. Following the acquisition of a contiguous to the latter site, the project is responsible to Rafael Moneo Vallés, that this work establishes the career that would make him one of the most renowned architects of Spain.

The building was inaugurated by the King and Queen of Spain on 19 September 1986. Coinciding with the start of this new journey was generously nurtured by professionals with the new director, José María Álvarez Martínez, head. the Association of Friends of the Museum and Roman Studies Foundation: Also at this time two organizations linked to the institution are created. From then until now, the National Museum of Roman Art has consolidated its role not only among Spanish archaeological collections, but also to the international scientific community, through their participation in various projects, as well as their involvement or organization from the one of many international meetings.