Google+ Followers

sexta-feira, 31 de março de 2017

ARCHITECTURE. Winner of the "Nobel of Architecture" frees projects of popular housing for free. --- ARQUITETURA. Vencedor do “Nobel da Arquitetura” libera gratuitamente projetos de moradias populares.

The 2016 Pritzker prize winner, Alejandro Ravena, has made available four of his most popular popular housing projects free of charge.

That is, they can be used and adapted free by any interested.

Alejandro-Aravena-Quinta-Monroy-Housing-ok-728




Ravena made the announcement in a debate with the winners of the award, considered the "Nobel of Architecture", at the United Nations (UN) headquarters in New York. He believes that architects must work together to respond to the challenge of migratory waves that have been happening all over the world.

The four projects of the so-called "incremental" architectural approach are available for free download on the website of Ravenna's architectural office, Elemental. Drafts provide the basics for building low-budget housing.

Monterrey


According to his office, by 2020, 1 billion city dwellers around the world will be living below the poverty line. This means that governments will need to build large-scale housing.

The architect hopes the initiative will show political leaders and the market that popular housing is not expensive, and that it will inspire other architects.


We selected an interview with the architect where he talks about the social role of architecture:


-




Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.










-br
ARQUITETURA. Vencedor do “Nobel da Arquitetura” libera gratuitamente projetos de moradias populares.

O vencedor do prêmio Pritzker de 2016, Alejandro Ravena, disponibilizou gratuitamente quatro dos seus projetos de moradias populares mais famosos. Ou seja, eles podem ser usados e adaptados de forma livre por qualquer interessado.




Ravena fez o anúncio em um debate com os vencedores do prêmio, considerado o “Nobel da Arquitetura”, na sede da ONU (Organização das Nações Unidas), em Nova York. Ele acredita que os arquitetos devem trabalhar juntos para responder ao desafio das ondas migratórias que têm acontecido no mundo todo.


Os quatro projetos da chamada abordagem “incremental” arquitetônica estão disponíveis para download gratuito no site do escritório de arquitetura de Ravena, o Elemental. Os rascunhos oferecem noções básicas para a construção de moradias de baixo orçamento.




Segundo seu escritório, até 2020, 1 bilhão de moradores de cidades ao redor do mundo estarão vivendo abaixo da linha da pobreza. Isso significa que os governos precisarão criar habitações populares em larga escala.


O arquiteto espera que a iniciativa mostre aos líderes políticos e ao mercado que a habitação popular não é cara, e que ela sirva de inspiração para outros arquitetos.




Selecionamos uma entrevista com o arquiteto onde ele fala do papel social da arquitetura:

The city of Salvador, Bahia, Brazil, completes 468 years with nine days of celebration. Highlight of Bahia is the gastronomy and the music of African roots, --- Salvador, completa 468 anos com nove dias de festa.

The city of Salvador, Bahia, Brazil, completes 468 years with nine days of celebration.



Cidade was founded in 1549 by Tomé de Sousa, the first governor-general of Brazil.

Salvador was also the first capital of the country

The feasts of Our Lord of Bonfim, high in the Sacred Hill, and Iemanjá, in Rio Vermelho Beach, are also in the script of those who visit Salvador

Nine days of festivities full of music, theater, exhibitions and street art.

Thus will be celebrated the anniversary of the capital of Bahia, Salvador, which completes 468 years on Wednesday (03-23-2017).

The celebrations began on Saturday (25) and continue until next Sunday (2). Most of the events take place in the tourist corridor of Rio Vermelho, Ribeira and Pelourinho, among other neighborhoods, as well as churches and cultural spaces.

A battle of rappers and the festival of graffiti artists complete the diversity of urban art and the colorful party of all Bahian sounds and tones. In addition, in the House of Benin, space of black culture, in Pelourinho, the exhibition "Screens of the City" portrays Salvador and its charms.

Bahia attractions

Among the various charms of Salvador are the "Bahia de Acarajé", intangible heritage and symbol of Bahia. They have a meeting with tourists in virtually every corner and attraction of the city, as in the Mercado Modelo. The place is one of the main attractions of Cidade Baixa and is currently the largest handicraft market in Bahia.

In the Upper City, linked to the lower part by another symbol of tourism in Salvador - the Lacerda Elevator - is the Pelourinho, an area recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, which stands out for colonial architecture and baroque churches with more than 800 listed buildings.

Another highlight of Bahia is the gastronomy and music of African roots, being the stage of one of the biggest carnivals in the world. More than half the population of Salvador is of black origin.

The religion is also a striking feature of the city, which is the center of the cult of the orixás in Brazil and has in its tourist itinerary the Dór do Tororó. In the place, the visitor is faced with giant statues on the mirror of water representing deities of the candomblé.

The feasts of Our Lord of Bonfim, on the top of Sacred Hill, on the Itapagipe Peninsula, and Iemanjá, on Rio Vermelho Beach, are also in the itinerary of those who visit Salvador in January and February respectively, both marked by syncretism religious.

Because of all this diversity, Salvador is considered a joyful, beautiful and rich land, as much for its treasures (colonial palaces, churches and convents) as for the exuberance of the nature in the Bay of All Saints. A mystical land, cradle of capoeira, history and cultural diversity of Brazil.

History

Founded in 1549 by Tomé de Sousa, the first governor-general of Brazil, the city was the first capital of the colony until 1763. At the landing place, on the Beach of Porto da Barra, is the "Marco da Fundação da Cidade".

With a coastline bordered by the waters of the Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, Salvador boasts 50 kilometers of beaches, including Farol da Barra, Itapuã and Jardim de Alá. Most have calm and warm waters, ideal for swimming, sailing, diving and deep-sea fishing. In the same day, tourists can go to the beach, take a boat trip between the islands of Todos os Santos Bay and visit the beautiful historical attractions.

Source: Portal Brasil, with information from the Ministry of Tourism






Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.








--br
A cidade de Salvador, Bahia, Brasil, completa 468 anos com nove dias de festa.  Destaque da Bahia é a gastronomia e a música de raízes africanas, 

Cidade foi fundada em 1549 por Tomé de Sousa, primeiro governador-geral do Brasil. 

Salvador também foi a primeira capital do País
  

As festas de Nosso Senhor do Bonfim, no alto da Colina Sagrada, e de Iemanjá, na Praia do Rio Vermelho, também estão no roteiro de quem visita Salvador

Nove dias de festejos repletos de música, teatro, exposições e arte de rua. 

Assim será celebrado o aniversário da capital da Bahia, Salvador, que completa 468 anos nesta quarta-feira (29-03-2017).

As comemorações começaram no sábado (25) e seguem até o próximo domingo (2). Boa parte dos eventos ocorre no corredor turístico do Rio Vermelho, Ribeira e Pelourinho, entre outros bairros, além de igrejas e espaços culturais.

Uma batalha de rappers e o festival de grafiteiros completam a diversidade da arte urbana e o colorido da festa de todos os sons e tons baianos. Além disso, na Casa do Benin, espaço de cultura negra, no Pelourinho, a exposição “Telas da Cidade” retrata Salvador e seus encantos.

Atrativos baianos

Entre os vários charmes de Salvador estão as “baianas de acarajé”, patrimônio imaterial e símbolo da Bahia. Elas têm um encontro marcado com os turistas em praticamente todas as esquinas e atrativos da cidade, como no Mercado Modelo. O local é um dos principais atrativos da Cidade Baixa e, atualmente, é o maior mercado de artesanato da Bahia.

Na Cidade Alta, ligada à parte baixa por outro símbolo do turismo de Salvador – o Elevador Lacerda – fica o Pelourinho, área reconhecida pela Unesco como Patrimônio da Humanidade, que se destaca pela arquitetura colonial e igrejas barrocas com mais de 800 prédios tombados.

Outro destaque da Bahia é a gastronomia e a música de raízes africanas, sendo palco de um dos maiores carnavais do mundo. Mais da metade da população de Salvador é de origem negra.

A religião também é uma característica marcante da cidade, que é o centro do culto aos orixás no Brasil e tem no seu roteiro turístico o Dique do Tororó. No local, o visitante se depara com estátuas gigantes sobre o espelho d'água representando divindades do candomblé.

As festas de Nosso Senhor do Bonfim, no alto da Colina Sagrada, na Península de Itapagipe, e de Iemanjá, na Praia do Rio Vermelho, também estão no roteiro de quem visita Salvador nos meses de janeiro e fevereiro, respectivamente, ambas marcadas pelo sincretismo religioso.

Por causa de toda essa diversidade, Salvador é considerada uma terra alegre, bonita e rica, tanto pelos seus tesouros (palácios coloniais, igrejas e conventos) como pela exuberância da natureza na Baía de Todos os Santos. Uma terra mística, berço da capoeira, da história e da diversidade cultural do Brasil.

História 

Fundada em 1549 por Tomé de Sousa, primeiro governador-geral do Brasil, a cidade foi a primeira capital da colônia até 1763. No local de desembarque, na Praia do Porto da Barra, está o "Marco da Fundação da Cidade". 

Com um litoral margeado pelas águas da Baía e do Oceano Atlântico, Salvador ostenta 50 quilômetros de praias, entre elas, Farol da Barra, Itapuã e Jardim de Alá. A maioria tem águas calmas e mornas, ideais para natação, vela, mergulho e pesca submarina. Em um mesmo dia, o turista pode ir à praia, passear de barco entre as ilhas da Baía de Todos os Santos e visitar os belos atrativos históricos.

Fonte: Portal Brasil, com informações do Ministério do Turismo


The Bodoni Museum of Parma, Italia. --- Museo Bodoniano, Parma - Italia. --- Museu Bodoni, Parma - Itália

Is a museum dedicated to Giambattista Bodoni (1740-1813), situated in the Palazzo della Pilotta building on the premises of The Palatina Library.


The museum's treasure is composed of thousands of volumes, a rich correspondence and various typographic tools of Bodoni's Printing Office. The collection dedicated to the history of the book, comprising both manuscripts and the printed editions, constitutes one of the museum's most prestigious sections.

The concept of a museum hosting the treasures of Bodoni's Printing Office dates back to 1940. The material, rescued from the bombardment that destroyed the Palatina Library during the Second World War, was finally assembled and displayed in the museum in 1963.

After an intense phase of activity and research, the museum struggled between 1983 and 1999, being repeatedly refinanced and reopened. In 2004 the museum joined the Association of European Printing Museums and in 2005 entered the Governing Council of the Associazione Italiana dei Musei della Stampa e della carta (A.I.M.S.C.).


Museum Bodoni - Palatine Library - Road to the Pilotta, 3-43100 Parma - Italy |
The museum was opened after about seven years of gestation, November 17, 1963, on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the death of G. B. Bodoni (1740-1813). In fact the idea of ​​creating a national art in Parma study center dedicated graphics to the printer saluzzese circulated in Parma in 1940, during the celebrations organized to mark the second centenary of the birth of Bodoni, started in May: l 'idea did not have time to develop because of the entry into the war (10 June 1940). Early in 1944, it was nearly destroyed by bombing the Palatine Library, guardian of the treasures Bodoni: technical and bibliographic material packed into crates, which miraculously survived.

After the reconstruction and returned to normal civil, political, social and economic of the city after the war ended, in 1957 he took up the project of a Bodoni Museum: was formed immediately an Organizing Committee, with the task of completing the ' initiative. The legal act of constitution of the Bodoni Museum was signed in 1960, and had already begun the renovation of the premises on the top floor of the Palatine Library to house the new institution. The general decor of the museum and a bronze copy of the bust of Bodoni (original by Giambattista Comolli) were the work of the sculptor Carlo Corvi (1904-1978). Having obtained legal recognition and approval of the Statute (Presidential Decree 18 July 1962), November 17, 1963 the new museum was finally opened to the public.

Bust bodoniDopo twenty years of great vitality and prosperity in which he was the promoter of studies, research, competitions, exhibitions and cultural international events, the Museum has experienced difficult periods due to several years following closing the 1983 earthquake and to poor funding. Since 1999 began the recovery phase, with the new statutes approved by the Ministry of Heritage and Culture and a renewed Board of Directors. Another important change was formalized with the new statutory changes in 2013 that led, among other things, the creation of the post of Scientific Director. In 2004, at the Gutenberg Museum invitation of Mainz, the Bodoni has become a member of the EMPA, the Association of European Printing Museum, and in 2005 took part in the birth of the Italian Association of the Museum of Printing and Paper (AIMSC), joining also the Governing Council. Since 2012 the Museum participated in the museum system in the Province of Parma (Provincial Council Resolution N. ° 268, 10/05/2012).






Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.






--it 
Museo Bodoniano - Biblioteca Palatina - Strada alla Pilotta, 3 - 43100 Parma - Italia |
Il museo venne inaugurato, dopo circa sette anni di gestazione, il 17 novembre 1963, in occasione del 150º anniversario della morte di G. B. Bodoni (1740-1813). In realtà l'idea di creare a Parma un Centro nazionale di studi sull'arte grafica dedicato al tipografo saluzzese circolò a Parma già nel 1940, durante le celebrazioni organizzate per ricordare il secondo centenario della nascita di Bodoni, iniziate nel mese di maggio: l'idea non fece in tempo a svilupparsi a causa dell'entrata in guerra dell'Italia (10 giugno 1940). Nel 1944 inoltre, venne pressoché distrutta dai bombardamenti la Biblioteca Palatina, custode dei tesori bodoniani: materiale tecnico e bibliografico racchiuso in casse, che si salvò miracolosamente.

Terminata la ricostruzione e ritornata alla normalità la vita civile, politica, sociale ed economica della città dopo la fine della guerra, nel 1957 si riprese il progetto di un museo bodoniano: venne costituito subito un Comitato Promotore, col compito di portare a compimento l'iniziativa. L'atto legale di costituzione del Museo Bodoniano fu sottoscritto nel 1960, mentre erano già iniziati i lavori di ristrutturazione dei locali dell'ultimo piano della Biblioteca Palatina destinati ad ospitare la nuova istituzione. L'arredamento generale del museo e la copia in bronzo del busto di Bodoni (dall'originale di Giambattista Comolli) furono opera dello scultore Carlo Corvi (1904-1978). Ottenuto il riconoscimento giuridico e l'approvazione dello Statuto (D.P.R. 18 luglio 1962), il 17 novembre 1963 il nuovo museo finalmente venne aperto al pubblico.

busto bodoniDopo un ventennio di grande vitalità e prosperità in cui è stato promotore di studi, ricerche, concorsi, mostre ed eventi culturali di risonanza internazionale, il Museo ha vissuto periodi difficili a causa di diversi anni di chiusura seguenti il terremoto del 1983 ed a scarsi finanziamenti. Dal 1999 è iniziata la fase di rilancio, col nuovo Statuto approvato dal Ministero per i Beni e le Attività Culturali ed un rinnovato Consiglio d'Amministrazione. Un ulteriore importante cambiamento si è avuto con le nuove modifiche statutarie formalizzate nel 2013 che hanno portato, tra le altre cose, alla creazione della figura del Direttore scientifico. Nel 2004, su invito del Gutenberg Museum di Magonza, il Bodoniano è divenuto membro della AEPM, Association of European Printing Museum, mentre nel 2005 ha partecipato alla nascita della Associazione Italiana dei Musei della Stampa e della carta (A.I.M.S.C.), entrando a far parte anche del Consiglio direttivo. Dal 2012 il Museo partecipa al Sistema museale della Provincia di Parma (Deliberazione Giunta provinciale N.° 268 del 10/05/2012).








--br via tradutor do google
Museu Bodoni - Biblioteca Palatine - Road to the Pilotta, 3-43100 Parma - Itália 

O museu foi aberto após cerca de sete anos de gestação, 17 de novembro de 1963, por ocasião do 150º aniversário da morte de G. B. Bodoni (1740-1813). Na verdade, a idéia de criar uma arte nacional no centro de estudos Parma gráfica dedicada ao saluzzese de impressora circulou em Parma em 1940, durante as celebrações organizadas para marcar o segundo centenário do nascimento de Bodoni, iniciada em maio: l 'ideia não teve tempo para se desenvolver por causa da entrada na guerra (10 de Junho 1940). No início de 1944, foi quase destruída pelo bombardeio da Biblioteca Palatine, guardião dos tesouros Bodoni: material técnico e bibliográfico embalados em caixas, que milagrosamente sobreviveu.

Após a reconstrução e voltou ao normal civis, políticos, sociais e econômicos da cidade após o fim da guerra, em 1957, ele retomou o projeto de um Museu Bodoni: formou-se imediatamente uma Comissão Organizadora, com a tarefa de completar o " iniciativa. O legal ato de constituição do Bodoni Museu foi assinado em 1960, e já tinha começado a renovação do local no último andar do Palatino Biblioteca para a casa da nova instituição. A decoração geral do museu e uma cópia de bronze do busto de Bodoni (original por Giambattista Comolli) foram obra do escultor Carlo Corvi (1904-1978). Tendo obtido o reconhecimento legal e aprovação do Estatuto (Decreto Presidencial 18 de julho de 1962), 17 de novembro, 1963, o novo museu foi finalmente aberto ao público.

Busto bodoniDopo vinte anos de grande vitalidade e prosperidade em que ele era o promotor de estudos, pesquisas, concursos, exposições e eventos internacionais culturais, o Museu passou por períodos difíceis devido a vários anos após o fechamento de 1983 terremoto e à má financiamento. Desde 1999 começou a fase de recuperação, com os novos estatutos aprovados pelo Ministério do Património e Cultura e um renovado Conselho de Administração. Outra mudança importante foi formalizada com as novas alterações estatutárias, em 2013, que levaram, entre outras coisas, a criação do cargo de Diretor Científico. Em 2004, a convite Museu de Gutenberg de Mainz, o Bodoni tornou-se um membro da APEM, a Associação dos Printing Museum Europeia, e em 2005 participou do nascimento da Associação Italiana do Museu de impressão e papel (AIMSC), juntando-se também o Conselho do BCE. Desde 2012, o Museu participou no sistema de museu na província de Parma (Provincial Conselho resolução N. ° 268, 10/05/2012).

Six London boroughs Without Their Own Museum. --- Seis bairros de Londres sem seu próprio museu. Falta um museu adequado no bairro? Sem seu próprio museu?. Diga-nos. comentários. museu2009@gmail.com

Most London boroughs have their own museum dedicated to local history. 

Some are named after the borough, so you can't miss them. Others are historic houses that operate either officially or unofficially as a borough's museum.

Six boroughs, though, are lacking an adequate borough museum altogether. 

Here, we explore what these museums could be about, were they to one day exist.

Camden

Camden doesn't have its own museum; strange, as it's the borough with the most museums in London. Indeed this borough has an embarrassment of riches... perhaps the problem is finding a space to contain it all.

If they were to build a Camden museum, we'd suggest the River Fleet gets a good airing. It's one of London's great lost rivers, almost entirely confined to Camden before slipping into the Thames. They nearly named the borough after it, before it was reasoned that the River Fleet is now little more than a sewer.

Hammersmith  Fulham

The rear of the former Palais as seen from Hammersmith station. Photo: shadow_in_the_water


You can count the number of museums in Hammersmith and Fulham on one hand, and none of its four museums is dedicated to the borough.

When/if that museum happens, it has to include a hefty section on the famous Hammersmith Palais. The legendary music venue lent its name to one of The Clash's biggest hits and was one of Ian Dury's reasons to be cheerful.

The Palais was closed in 2007, demolished in 2012 and nowadays student halls sit upon the site. Maybe we can transform the halls into a new museum.

Hillingdon

We see you sniggering back there: "why should Hillingdon get its own museum?" This borough's actually filled with fascinating spots, including the Battle of Britain Bunker, RAF Northolt and West Drayton — the terminating spot of London's ghost train.

Even excluding all those, Hillingdon needs a museum for one reason alone: lidos. The borough contains two of London's best: Hillingdon Lido and Ruislip Lido (with its miniature railway). So maybe a museum dedicated to water and steam then? Oh damn, Brentford got there first.

Kensington Chelsea

Kensington  Chelsea is another borough packed with fine museums. To name a few: the Science Museum, the V&A and the Natural History Museum. You know, the big guns.

To make up for their lack of a physical borough museum, Kensington & Chelsea went a different route: a virtual museum. From the looks of things the website is a little out of date — nothing's been posted since 2008.

Notting Hill Carnival. Photo: Dee McIntosh

Still the museum covers a diverse range of topics: from the cowboys at Earl's Court to Kensington High Street's secret slums. Five out of 10 for effort, 

If we were to put a physical museum in the borough, we'd want to see a whole section dedicated to the Notting Hill Carnival — covering everything from the 1976 riots to a gallery of policemen slightly gauchely joining in with the festivities.

Lambeth

Looking at a map of Lambeth, you'll notice that it bisects Clapham Common. Splitting and dividing a common is a perfect jumping off point for an exhibition looking at the history of south London's common land. Trust us Lambeth, build it and they will come.

Lewisham

When it comes to museums, Lewisham teeters on a being barren wasteland. There is the wonderful Horniman — famous for its overstuffed walrus and torture chair — but that's almost the end of the line. Lewisham, then, is probably the borough that most desperately needs a museum.

About what exactly? We'd like to see a tribute to Catford Dogs Stadium. It closed without warning — faithful punters never getting their chance to say an emotional farewell. It's now well on its way to becoming housing, so there isn't even a site for its dedicated to make a pilgrimage too. 

And for the kids: an interactive feature where they can race a hare. That should keep them occupied.

What do you think these hypothetical museums should feature? 

Play curator and tell us in the comments.







Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.





--br via tradutor do google

Seis bairros de Londres sem seu próprio museu.

Falta um museu adequado no bairro? Sem seu próprio museu?.
Diga-nos. Escrever comentários. museu2009@gmail.com

A maioria dos bairros de Londres tem seu próprio museu dedicado à história local.

Alguns são nomeados após o bairro, assim você não pode perdê-los. Outros são casas históricas que operam oficialmente ou não oficialmente como um museu do bairro.

Seis bairros, entretanto, estão faltando um museu adequado da cidade completamente.

Aqui, nós exploramos o que esses museus poderiam ser sobre, se eles para um dia existir.

Camden

Camden não tem seu próprio museu; Estranho, pois é o bairro com a maioria dos museus em Londres. Na verdade, este bairro tem um embaraço de riquezas ... talvez o problema é encontrar um espaço para conter tudo.

Se eles fossem construir um museu de Camden, nós sugeriríamos que a frota do rio começ uma ventilação boa. É um dos grandes rios perdidos de Londres, quase totalmente confinado a Camden antes de escorregar para o Tâmisa. Eles quase nomearam o bairro depois dele, antes de ser fundamentado que a Frota do Rio é agora pouco mais do que um esgoto.

Hammersmith & Fulham

Você pode contar o número de museus em Hammersmith e Fulham por um lado, e nenhum de seus quatro museus é dedicado ao bairro.

Quando / se esse museu acontece, tem que incluir uma seção pesada no Hammersmith famoso Palais. O lendário local de música emprestou seu nome a um dos maiores sucessos do Clash e foi uma das razões de Ian Dury para ser alegre.

O Palácio foi fechado em 2007, demolido em 2012 e hoje em dia as salas de estudantes sentar-se no local. Talvez possamos transformar os salões em um novo museu.

Hillingdon

Nós o vemos rindo de volta lá: "por que Hillingdon teria seu próprio museu?" Esta cidade é realmente cheia de pontos fascinantes, incluindo a Batalha da Grã-Bretanha Bunker, RAF Northolt e West Drayton - o ponto final do trem fantasma de Londres.

Mesmo excluindo todos aqueles, Hillingdon precisa de um museu por uma única razão: lidos. O bairro contém dois dos melhores de Londres: Hillingdon Lido e Ruislip Lido (com a sua mini-ferroviária). Então, talvez um museu dedicado à água e vapor, então? Oh, droga, Brentford chegou lá primeiro.

Kensington & Chelsea

Kensington & Chelsea é outro bairro repleto de museus finos. Para citar alguns: o Museu da Ciência, o V & A eo Museu de História Natural. Você sabe, as armas grandes.

Para compensar a falta de um museu de bairro físico, Kensington & Chelsea foi uma rota diferente: um museu virtual. A aparência das coisas o site é um pouco fora de data - nada foi publicado desde 2008.

Ainda assim, o museu cobre uma variedade de tópicos: dos vaqueiros no Earl's Court até os bairros secretos de Kensington High Street. Cinco dos 10 para o esforço, K & C.

Se fôssemos colocar um museu físico no bairro, gostaríamos de ver uma seção inteira dedicada ao Carnaval de Notting Hill - cobrindo tudo, desde os tumultos de 1976 até uma galeria de policiais ligeiramente se juntando às festividades.

Lambeth

Olhando para um mapa de Lambeth, você vai notar que divide Clapham comum. Divisão e divisão de um comum é um ponto de partida perfeito para uma exposição olhando para a história da terra comum do sul de Londres. Confie em nós Lambeth, construa-o e eles virão.


Lewisham (tradução)

Quando se trata de museus, Lewisham teeters em um ser estéril wasteland. Há o Horniman maravilhoso - famoso por sua morsa overstuffed e cadeira de tortura - mas isso é quase o fim da linha. Lewisham, então, é provavelmente o bairro que mais precisa desesperadamente de um museu.

Sobre o que exatamente? Gostaríamos de ver uma homenagem ao Catford Dogs Stadium. Ele fechado sem aviso prévio - apostadores fiéis nunca recebendo a sua chance de dizer uma despedida emocional. Agora está bem no seu caminho para se tornar habitação, por isso não há sequer um site para o seu dedicado a fazer uma peregrinação também.

E para as crianças: um recurso interativo onde eles podem correr uma lebre. Isso deve mantê-los ocupados.



Falta um museu adequado no bairro? Sem seu próprio museu?.

O que você acha que esses museus hipotéticos devem apresentar?
Diga-nos. Escreva comentários. museu2009@gmail.com - edison mariotti






quinta-feira, 30 de março de 2017

Sensational find of chamber graves from the later part of the Viking Age at Fregerslev south of Hørning in Jutland in Denmark. --- O achado sensacional das sepulturas de câmara da parte posterior da idade de Viking em Fregerslev sul de Hørning em Jutland em Dinamarca.

The Fregerslev Viking From Outside Hørning

Sensational find of chamber graves from the later part of the Viking Age at Fregerslev south of Hørning in Jutland in Denmark will hopefully witness to the ethos of the Viking warriors in the 10th century.

Reconstruction of horse’s headgear form the grave of the Fregerslev Viking © Skanderborg Museum

Fregerslev is a small settlement located a few km south of Hørning in the midst of Jutland near the town of Skanderborg. It lies down to a lake at an old crossing point. 

At the periphery of Hørning close to the road towards Fregerslev, a Viking burial ground was discovered in 2012, consisting of two inhumation graves and a tomb with two (or maybe three) chambers. 

While the two inhumation graves have been excavated, the chamber graves were left in situ for later excavation. However, intensive studies carried out using metal detectors as well as electromagnetic surveying left the archaeologists with tantalising glimpses of what might be a very rich picking ground for future excavations. 


Also, a magnificent headgear for a horse gave an inkling of what hopefully lies beneath. During the next years funding was sought while the find was kept hidden for fear of “night-owls”. Now, However, the time has come.

First excavation

Already in 2012, the two inhumation graves were excavated. One was empty of grave-goods, while the other contained a wood coffin made of oak and a skeleton, only partially preserved. This person was lying on his back with his arms at his sides. He was 165 – 170 cm high. Around this tomb, the archaeologists discovered a trapezoidal fence enclosing an area of 21 m2.




Set apart, the tomb itself was found to hold two, possibly three closely spaced chambers. One of these chambers represents the burial of a so-called “Viking Warrior”; inside the chamber, but outside the coffin, the remains of an astounding headgear of a horse’s harness were found and excavated. With the partially preserved organic remains of leather, it presents a chance of discovering how the different ornaments of gilded bronze and silver-plated iron were fitted to the headgear. Intensive studies and conservation are still going on, but as of now the headgear with a bridle, silver-plated quillons, and cheek-plates have been preserved. 

The headgear also appears to have been decorated with delicate and beautifully crafted “Viking Bling”. All pieces are decorated with fine ornamentations consisting of geometrical figures caught in chains, weaving, herringbone and annular patterns. The find also contains seven of presumably eight cross-shaped belt fasteners with animal heads at the raised centre.


The potential of this largely undisturbed grave belonging to an elite Viking warrior cannot be underestimated. Though found under flat ground, the tomb has been preserved because boulders may have defended the site against deep ploughing. measuring more than 21 m2 there is ample room for further riches (nad fantasies thereof).

It has been speculated what the chamber-grave may also hold: a couple, both man and woman? Horses and hounds? Valuable grave-goods like those from Bjerringbro? Most of the contemporary warrior-graves were excavated in the 19th century, and a general view of their socio-political status and the composition of their furnished graves are at hand. Nevertheless, the tomb at Fregerslev presents an opportunity to gather new and significant knowledge about these elite graves from the mid 10th century.

Stylistic parallels can be found at Langballigau near Flensburg (Northern Germany), Thumby Bienebek near Schleswig (in the old Danish borderland, now Northern Germany) and Grimstrup near Esbjerg (Denmark). Until now the tomb at Fregerslev was preserved according to the Malta Convention, Article 5.IV and the sensational find of the head-gear kept a secret. However, in April 2017 excavation will begin. During the next months, visitors are welcome on site, while the headgear is exhibited in Skanderborg.

Another piece of the puzzle is the Rune Stone found in 1849 a field near Hørning. Dated c. 970 -1020, it measures 157 cm x 55-70 cm x 45 cm and features a nice and orderly inscription, which tells us about Tóki the Smith who raised the stone in commemoration of Troels, the son of Gudmundr, who gave him gold [?] and freedom. The meaning might be that our Toke achieved his freedom from slavery while at the same time being adopted into his family (“lyst I kuld”). 

Another reading, though, indicates that Toke received his freedom as well as “gold”, meaning that Toke was not only set free but also taken up as a full member of the hird or household of Troels’ (receiving gold).“ The middle of the inscription seems to form a tree of life, ending in a cross. The stone was found I app. 500 meters northeast of the church at a river crossing (“bro” meaning “bridge”). Here some significant water mills were traditionally active.







Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.





--br via tradutor do google
O achado sensacional das sepulturas de câmara da parte posterior da idade de Viking em Fregerslev sul de Hørning em Jutland em Dinamarca esperará testemunhar ao ethos dos guerreiros de Viking no século 10.

O Fregerslev Viking longe de Hørning.

Fregerslev é um pequeno assentamento localizado a poucos km ao sul de Hørning, no meio da Jutlândia, perto da cidade de Skanderborg. Encontra-se para baixo a um lago em um ponto velho do cruzamento.

Na periferia de Hørning perto da estrada para Fregerslev, um túmulo de Viking foi descoberto em 2012, consistiu em dois túmulos do inhumation e em um túmulo com dois (ou talvez três) câmaras.

Enquanto as duas sepulturas de inhumation foram escavadas, as sepulturas da câmara foram deixadas in situ para a escavação mais atrasada. No entanto, estudos intensivos realizados com detectores de metais e levantamentos eletromagnéticos deixaram os arqueólogos com vislumbres tentadoras do que poderia ser um terreno de colheita muito rico para futuras escavações.

Além disso, um magnífico chapéu de cabeça para um cavalo deu uma idéia do que esperamos que esteja por baixo. Durante os anos seguintes o financiamento foi procurado enquanto o achado foi mantido escondido por medo de "corujas noturnas". Agora, No entanto, chegou a hora.

Primeira escavação

Já em 2012, as duas sepulturas de inhumation foram escavadas. Um estava vazio de túmulos, enquanto o outro continha um caixão de madeira feito de carvalho e um esqueleto, apenas parcialmente preservado. Esta pessoa estava deitada de costas com os braços ao lado. Ele tinha 165-170 cm de altura. Ao redor desta tumba, os arqueólogos descobriram uma cerca trapezoidal que encerra uma área de 21 m2.

Separado, o túmulo em si foi encontrado para segurar duas, possivelmente três câmaras estreitamente espaçadas. Uma dessas câmaras representa o enterro de um chamado "Guerreiro Viking"; Dentro da câmara, mas fora do caixão, os restos de um capacete espantoso do arnês de um cavalo foram encontrados e escavados. Com os restos orgânicos parcialmente preservados de couro, apresenta uma chance de descobrir como os diferentes ornamentos de bronze dourado e ferro prateado foram montados no capacete. Estudos intensivos e conservação ainda estão acontecendo, mas a partir de agora o headgear com um freio, quillons prata-chapeado, e bochecha-placas foram preservadas.

O headgear também parece ter sido decorado com delicada e bem trabalhada "Viking Bling". Todas as peças são decoradas com belas ornamentações constituídas por figuras geométricas presas em correntes, tecelagem, espinha de peixe e padrões anulares. O achado também contém sete dos presumivelmente oito fechos de cintura em forma de cruz com cabeças de animais no centro elevado.

O potencial desta sepultura em grande parte não perturbada pertencente a um guerreiro viking de elite não pode ser subestimado. Embora encontrado sob terra plana, o túmulo foi preservado porque os pedregulhos podem ter defendido o local contra o arado profundo. Medindo mais de 21 m2 há espaço suficiente para mais riquezas (nad fantasias do mesmo).

Especulou-se o que a câmara-sepultura também pode ter: um casal, tanto homem e mulher? Cavalos e cães? Valiosas sepulturas como as de Bjerringbro? A maioria das sepulturas guerreiras contemporâneas foram escavadas no século XIX, e uma visão geral de seu status sócio-político e da composição de suas sepulturas mobiliadas estão à mão. No entanto, o túmulo em Fregerslev apresenta uma oportunidade para reunir conhecimento novo e significativo sobre estas sepulturas de elite de meados do século 10.

Em Langballigau perto de Flensburg (norte da Alemanha), Thumby Bienebek perto de Schleswig (na antiga fronteira dinamarquesa, agora norte da Alemanha) e Grimstrup perto de Esbjerg (Dinamarca), existem paralelos estilísticos. Até agora, o túmulo de Fregerslev foi preservado de acordo com a Convenção de Malta, o Artigo 5.IV eo sensacional achado da cabeça-artes manteve um segredo. No entanto, em abril de 2017 começará a escavação. Durante os próximos meses, os visitantes são bem-vindos no local, enquanto o headgear é exibido em Skanderborg.

Outra peça do quebra-cabeça é a Rune Stone encontrada em 1849 um campo perto de Hørning. Datado c. 970 -1020, mede 157 cm x 55-70 cm x 45 cm e apresenta uma inscrição agradável e ordenada, que nos fala sobre Tóki o Smith que levantou a pedra em comemoração de Troels, o filho de Gudmundr, que lhe deu ouro [ ?] E liberdade. O significado pode ser que nosso Toke conseguiu sua liberdade da escravidão e, ao mesmo tempo, ser adotado em sua família ("lyst I kuld").
Outra leitura, no entanto, indica que Toke recebeu sua liberdade, bem como "ouro", o que significa que Toke não foi apenas libertado, mas também assumiu como um membro de pleno direito da terceira ou casa de Troels (recebendo ouro). Da inscrição parece formar uma árvore de vida, terminando em uma cruz. A pedra foi encontrada. 500 metros a nordeste da igreja em um cruzamento de rio ("bro" que significa "ponte"). Aqui, alguns moinhos de água significativos eram tradicionalmente ativos.





FINE ARTS OF UZBEKISTAN. -- BELAS ARTES DO UZBEQUISTÃO. -- ИЗОБРАЗИТЕЛЬНОЕ ИСКУССТВО УЗБЕКИСТАНА. -- O‘ZBEKISTON RANG-TASVIR SAN’ATI.

The collection of works of the fine arts of Uzbekistan is the largest museum collection. It most fully displays history of development of this type of national art culture.



Completing of department of the fine arts of Uzbekistan began with the middle of the 1930th years when works of artists from exhibitions began to be got. Many of these works were included into gold fund of the Uzbek national art.

The exposition of the fine arts of Uzbekistan shows a difficult and unique way of formation and development of national painting, a sculpture and graphics on an extent more than century history. The works presented in a museum, testify to thematic and genre richness of national art, great professional skills of artists of Uzbekistan, to variety of their creative identity and styles.


The period of the end of XIX – the beginning of the XX centuries is presented by I.Kazakov, I.Karazina, R. Zommer, S. Yudin, I.Rozanov, L.Bure’s works, whose creativity represents great historical and art value. The initial stage of development of the fine arts is connected with their activity, being characterized by an etnographizm that is explained by interest of artists to life, history and an architectural monument.


The important role in formation of the fine arts of Uzbekistan the beginning of the XX century was played by artists: L.Bure, G. Nikitin, O. Tatevosyan, V. Eremyan, E.Korova, A.Nikolayev, A.Volkov, V.Ufimtsev, P. Benkov, Z.Kovalevskaya, N. Kashin, N. Karakhan, V.Rozhdestvensky, N.Rozanov, I.Kazakov, M. Novikov, M. Kurzin.


Postcards of Uzbekistan - the country's immense Art Museum, located in the capital, Tashkent, has more than arguments for a time-consuming visit.


This space offers a unique look at the history and traditions of Uzbekistan. There are over 3,000 collections to see over four floors. As it should be, many of the objects on display reflect the essential role that this country had in the ancient Silk Road.


"This was the first art museum in Central Asia. It was inaugurated in 1918. It has a variety of objects from the 1st century to the present day, "says museum representative Mukhtaram Shukhtarova.





Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.











--br via tradutor do google

BELAS ARTES DO UZBEQUISTÃO

A coleção de obras das belas artes do Uzbequistão é a maior coleção de museus. Mostra completamente a história do desenvolvimento deste tipo de cultura de arte nacional.

A conclusão do departamento das artes plásticas do Uzbekistan começou com o meio dos anos 1930th quando as obras dos artistas das exposições começaram a ser começadas. Muitas destas obras foram incluídas no fundo de ouro da arte nacional de Uzbeque.

A exposição das belas artes do Uzbequistão mostra uma forma difícil e única de formação e desenvolvimento da pintura nacional, uma escultura e gráficos em uma extensão mais de história do século. As obras apresentadas em um museu, testemunham a riqueza temática e de gênero da arte nacional, grandes habilidades profissionais de artistas do Uzbequistão, a variedade de sua identidade criativa e estilos.

O período do final do século XIX, no início dos séculos XX, é apresentado por I.Kazakov, I. Karazina, R. Zommer, S. Yudin, I.Rozanov, L.Bure, cuja criatividade representa grande valor histórico e artístico . A fase inicial de desenvolvimento das artes plásticas está ligada à sua actividade, caracterizada por uma etnografia que se explica pelo interesse dos artistas pela vida, pela história e por um monumento arquitectónico.

O papel importante na formação das artes plásticas do Uzbequistão no início do século XX foi desempenhado por artistas: L.Bure, G. Nikitin, O. Tatevosyan, V. Eremyan, E.Korova, A.Nikolayev, A.Volkov, V.Ufimtsev, P. Benkov, Z.Kovalevskaya, N. Kashin, N. Karakhan, V.Rozhdestvensky, N.Rozanov, I.Kazakov, M. Novikov, M. Kurzin.

Postais do Uzbequistão – o imenso Museu de Arte do país, localizado na capital, Tashkent, tem mais do que argumentos para uma visita demorada.

Este espaço oferece um olhar único sobre a história e as tradições do Uzbequistão. Há mais de 3 mil coleções a ver ao longo de quatro andares. Como não podia deixar de ser, muitos dos objetos em exposição refletem o papel essencial que este país teve na antiga Rota da Seda.

“Este foi o primeiro museu de arte da Ásia Central. Foi inaugurado em 1918. Possui uma variedade de objetos do século 1 até aos dias de hoje”, afirma a representante do museu, Mukhtaram Shukhtarova.






--ru 
ИЗОБРАЗИТЕЛЬНОЕ ИСКУССТВО УЗБЕКИСТАНА.

Коллекция произведений изобразительного искусства Узбекистана является самым крупным собранием музея. Она наиболее полно отображает историю развития этого вида национальной художественной культуры.

Комплектование отдела изобразительного искусства Узбекистана началось с середины 1930-х годов, когда стали приобретаться работы художников с выставок. Многие из этих произведений вошли в золотой фонд узбекского национального искусства.

Экспозиция изобразительного искусства Узбекистана показывает сложный и уникальный путь формирования и развития национальной живописи, скульптуры и графики на протяжении более чем вековой истории. Произведения, представленные в музее, свидетельствуют о тематическом и жанровом богатстве национального искусства, высоком профессиональном мастерстве художников Узбекистана, о многообразии их творческих индивидуальностей и стилей.

Период конца XIX – начало ХХ веков представлен работами И.Казакова, И.Каразина, Р.Зоммер, С.Юдина, И.Розанова, Л.Бурэ, чьё творчество представляет большую историко-художественную ценность. С их деятельностью связан начальный этап развития изобразительного искусства, характеризующийся этнографизмом, что объясняется интересом художников к жизни, быту, истории и архитектурным памятником.

Важную роль в становлении изобразительного искусства Узбекистана начало ХХ века сыграли художники: Л.Бурэ, Г.Никитин, О.Татевосьян, В.Еремян, Е.Коровой, А.Николаев, А.Волков, В.Уфимцев, П.Беньков, З.Ковалевская, Н.Кашина, Н.Карахан, В.Рождественский, Н.Розанов, И.Казаков, М.Новиков, М.Курзин.







--uz 
O‘ZBEKISTON RANG-TASVIR SAN’ATI.

Muzеyning eng kаttа to‘plаmlаridаn biri O‘zbеkistоn tаsviriy sаn’аt аsаrlаrining kоllеksiyasidir. Kоllеksiya milliy bаdiiy mаdаniyatning shu turi tаriхini to‘lа-to‘kis ifоdаlаb turаdi.

O‘zbеkistоn tаsviriy sаn’аti bo‘limining shаkllаnishi 1930 yillаrning o‘rtаlаridа, rаssоmlаrning аsаrlаri ko‘rgаzmlаridаn sоtib оlingаn аsаrlаr hisоbigа bоshlаngаn. Bu аsаrlаrning ko‘pchiligi O‘zbеkistоn milliy sаn’аtining оltin fоndigа kiritilgаn.

O‘zbеkistоn tаsviriy sаn’аt ekspоzitsiyasi milliy rаssоmchilik, hаykаltаrоshlik vа grаfikаning shаkllаnishi hаmdа rivоjlаnishining murаkkаb vа аntiqа, bir аsrdаn оrtiq bo‘lgаn tаriхiy yo‘lini ko‘rsаtib turibdi.

Muzеydа qo‘yilgаn аsаrlаr milliy хаlq sаn’аtining tеmаtik vа jаnr bоyligini, O‘zbеkistоn rаssоmlаrining yuqоri dаrаjаli kаsb ustаlаri ekаnligini vа ulаr ijоdining o‘zigа хоsligi hаmdа stilning ko‘p qirrаliligini ko‘rsаtib turibdi.

XIX аsrning охiri – ХХ аsrning bоshlаri ijоdlаri kаttа tаriхiy vа bаdiiy bоylikkа egа bo‘lgаn rаssоmlаrdаn – I.Kаzаkоv, I.Kаrаmzin, R.Zоmmеr, S.Yudin, I.Rоzаnоv vа L.Burelаrning ishlаri оrqаli ko‘rsаtilgаn. Ulаrning fаоliyati tаsviriy sаn’аt rivоjlаnishning bоshlаng`ich bоsqichi bilаn bоg`liqdir, аsаrlаrning etnоgrаfik хususiyati bilаn аjrаlib turishi rаssоmlаrning hаyotgа, turmushgа, tаriх vа mе’mоriy yodgоrliklаrgа bo‘lgаn qiziqishlаrini ifоdа etаdi.

L.Bure, G.Nikitin, О.Tаtеvоsyan, V.Еrеmyan, Y.Kоrоvоy, А.Nikоlаеv, А.Vоlkоv, V.Ufimsеv, P.Bеnkоv, Z.Kаvаlеvskаya, N.Kаshinа, N.Kаrахаn, V.Rоjdеstvеnskiy, N.Rоzаnоv, M.Kаzаkоv, M.Nоvikоv vа M.Kurzinlаr ХХ аsrning bоshidаgi O‘zbеkistоn tаsviriy sаn’аtining yuzаgа kеlishidа muhim rоl o‘ynаgаnlаr.