Google+ Followers

terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2017

Welcome to the Savoia Castle. Prague. --- Bem-vindo ao Castelo de Savoia. Praga

The founder, and maybe the builder too, was probably Domaslav (Domaslaus de Squorz) around 1279, an important courtier and landed official, the butler of Queen Kunigunda of Slavonia(1262) and her food taster (1263–1269, 1279), Lord High Treasurer (1267–1278) and one of the ten Burgraves of Prague Castle. From the castle he built, only the deep well is now preserved, cut in the granite rock, which was situated near to the early gothic palace - that standing on the site of the present school building.


The coat-of-arms of Domaslav of Škvorec (three vertical stripes), which cannot be found later in Central Bohemia, proving that the castle must have passed to another noble family not long after. The names of the owners until after 1450 are not now known.


In the second half of 14th century, the castle was owned by the Olbramovic family of Prague. One of them, Olbram son of Menhart (died around 1388), installed the priest of the church in Horky, which already belonged to Škvorec by 1354. Olbram son of Menhart was from 1356 the Reeve of Prague New Town and in 1373–80 the Burgrave of Vyšehrad. In connection with Škvorec he is mentioned only two times: first as Olbram of Škvorec (in Skworzecz) in the records of visitation of the Prague archdeacon Pavel of Janovice from 1380, and as Olbram son of Menhart of Škvorec a document from 1385 (de Skworecz).



After his death, his three sons Olbram, Pavel and Václav became the owners of Škvorec. The most important of them was Olbram: in 1377 he started to study at the Faculty of Law of Prague University. In 1379 he became the canon of Prague and Vyšehrad. Between 1389-1396 he was the provost of St.Apolinar in Prague New Town, and also the chancellor of the king’s brother Jan of Zhořelec. On 31 January 1396, he became the Archbishop of Prague (he was installed by Pope Boniface IX.). His brother Pavel was a Burgrave in Týn nad Vltavou (1397), and Václav earned 500 marks of silver in the king’s service in 1396. These successes of the three brothers had an influence on their building activity at Škvorec, because its Early Gothic castle did not conform to the needs of noblemen at the end of 14th century.

According to the archeological, historical and building research made by architect J. Žižka, it appears that round 1400 the family of Olbramovic essentially enlarged the area of the castle and added to the buildings. Opposite the old early-gothic palace they built an oblong tower with a pointed-arched gate and with a small wicket, together with drawbridges across the newly dug water-filled moat. Above it, east of the entrance tower, they built another gothic palace with a chapel, whose chaplain called Václav is noted in judgment roll of the Archbishopric of Prague in 1404. Due to the building of the new palace, Škvorec thus had two palaces, as was faithfully recorded in the fideicommissum documents in 1654.

The archbishop with his two brothers owned Škvorec castle until 2 May 1402, when he died. His two surviving brothers then divided the property amongst themselves. Next, Jan Nichilen of Prague bought the Václav’s share (the rent from Škvorec Castle, half of the farmyard and some villages) in 1411, and before 1418 the owner of it was Jan of Klučov. The second half of property was still owned by Pavel of Škvorec until his death (after 1418).

His widow Eliška (Elisabeth) married before 1422 Jan Ohnništko of Ohnišťany, who appropriated the second half of the property too. But in 1426 he violated the parliamentary peace, when he killed his ex-neighbor Prokop Trčka of Květnice in a duel in Prague. As a result, he was brought to court and then executed. Eliška became a widow again and very soon she had big debts. Because of them, she had to sell the rent from Škvorec, Hostyň and the half of the market-town of Úvaly to Prokop Bervík of Malešice in the same year. But he sold it only a short time after to Vilém of Kounic, from whom it was bought by Petřík Olbrámovic (shortly called Olbrámek), and thanks to this the whole property was again owned by the family of Olbramovic of Prague.


The next important owner of Škvorec castle was Čeněk of Klinštejn, the Crown Prosecutor, who bought it from the Olbramovic family in 1462. He was a very significant person in the Bohemia of that time. He was not only the Crown Prosecutor, but also a Burgrave of Prague Castle (1451–1461) and of Vyšehrad (1467–1479) and in the years 1457–81 he was the Queen's Prosecutor. In the time of his son Jan, in 1497, King Vladislas II of Hungary made Škvorec into a market-town. After his death round 1509, his brother Zdeněk inherited the castle. He had many lawsuits with his neighbours, townsmen and also with his nearest relatives, as did his son Jindřich, who died in the battles against the Turks in Hungary. After that, the Castle passed to brother of Jindřich's mother—Zikmund Smiřický of Smiřice. In about 1545 he started reconstructing the old castle and modernised it into a renaissance seat. During this reconstruction he probably built the western range with arcades and the building on the eastern side of the courtyard.


Albrecht von Wellenstein

Karl I Liechtenstein
During the inheritance procedure after his death, his sons divided the large family property so that Jaroslav became the owner of Škvorec, Albrecht received Náchod and Miletín and Jindřich got Hrubá Skála and Hořice. But not much earlier than 1560, Albrecht is also mentioned as the owner of Škvorec. His son Václav Jaroslav spent a long time in Škvorec, where he died in 1593. His son, Albrecht Václav, died in 1614 and the Castle was inherited by his uncle, Albrecht Jan.

As the fideicommissum records from 1618 tell, Albrecht Jan Smiřický of Smiřice had a vaulted hall known as "the stone hall", lord’s apartment and also an armoury built in the castle. In other parts of the castle there were offices and rooms of the members of his estate government and on the ground floor there was some economic establishment.

During the confiscation of his property in 1621, Škvorec Castle fell into the hands of Albrecht of Valdštejn because his mother was from the Smiřický family. He sold it to Karl of Lichtenstein in 1623.

Military map 1845
In the second half of the 17th century Jan Adam of Lichtenstein ordered his officials Šimon Karel Svoboda and Jan Kašpar Ouvalský to elaborate the urbary of his domain. So in 1677 The Golden Book (Zlatá kniha,), which was written in Czech, was finished.

The preserved records of the 'hejtman' of Černý Kostelec, Captain Přech Svatkovský of Dobrohošť, shows that the Swedes plundered the castle and set it on fire on 27 November 1639. During the fire the ceilings in some rooms in both palaces collapsed (in one of them – in the upper palace – was the jail for the retainers in that time). The repair works appear to have been minimal: until 1654 only the upper palace was covered by a temporary thatched roof and no more reconstruction then continued. So for the rest of 17th century the Castle was known as a ruin.

From the records of the Uhříněves Estate (to which Škvorec belonged at that time) it is known that the first part of the Castle was repaired by Kristian Minedi in 1710, when he submitted accounts for repairing six rooms to the Estate government. This northern part of the castle became the seat of Princess Maria Theresa of Savoy, born of Lichtenstein (died 1772) after 1729.

Later modern history
Škvorec Castle was still habitable in 1794, but in the years that followed it started to decay again. Instead of reconstruction, the Castle was largely dismantled in 1860–84.

The dilapidated northwestern range of the old castle was demolished first, then the western two-storied wing was taken down in 1883.On the site of the ruin of the old gothic palace, the local school was built in 1890. Of the whole castle only the rebuilt baroque southeastern part with the gatehouse tower was left, and also the old Castle well in the courtyard. The so-called 'New Castle' stands opposite the old one. It comprises a large baroque one-storey building with a courtyard of farm buildings, the remains of an old fountain and a baroque gate. As the plans of the architect Josef Jägr from the Lichtenstein family archive in Vaduz testify, this new part of Škvorec Castle was built soon after 1791.







Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.


Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,

mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 


but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.












--br via tradutor do google
Bem-vindo ao Castelo de Savoia. Praga

O fundador, e talvez o construtor também, foi provavelmente Domaslav (Domaslaus de Squorz) por volta de 1279, um importante curtidor e oficial de terra, o mordomo da rainha Kunigunda da Eslavônia (1262) e seu provador de comida (1263-1269, 1279) High Tesoureiro (1267-1278) e um dos dez Burgraves do Castelo de Praga. Do castelo que ele construiu, apenas o poço profundo é agora preservado, cortado na rocha de granito, que foi situado perto do palácio gótico adiantado - aquele estando no local do edifício atual da escola.


O brasão de Domaslav de Škvorec (três listras verticais), que não pode ser encontrado mais tarde na Boémia Central, provando que o castelo deve ter passado para outra família nobre, não muito tempo depois. Os nomes dos proprietários até depois de 1450 não são sabidos agora.

Na segunda metade do século XIV, o castelo era propriedade da família Olbramovic de Praga. Um deles, Olbram filho de Menhart (morreu por volta de 1388), instalou o sacerdote da igreja em Horky, que já pertencia a Škvorec em 1354. Olbram filho de Menhart era de 1356 o Reeve da Cidade Nova de Praga e em 1373-80 o Burgrave de Vyšehrad. Em relação a Škvorec ele é mencionado apenas duas vezes: primeiro como Olbram de Škvorec (em Skworzecz) nos registros de visitação do arquidiácono de Praga Pavel de Janovice de 1380, e como Olbram filho de Menhart de Škvorec um documento de 1385 (Skworecz ).

Após sua morte, seus três filhos Olbram, Pavel e Václav se tornaram os donos de Škvorec. O mais importante deles foi Olbram: em 1377 ele começou a estudar na Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Praga. Em 1379 tornou-se o cânone de Praga e Vyšehrad. Entre 1389-1396 foi o reitor de St.Apolinar em Praga Cidade Nova, e também o chanceler do irmão do rei Jan de Zhořelec. Em 31 de janeiro de 1396, tornou-se Arcebispo de Praga (ele foi instalado pelo Papa Bonifácio IX). Seu irmão Pavel era um Burgrave em Týn nad Vltavou (1397), e Václav ganhou 500 marcas de prata no serviço do rei em 1396. Estes sucessos dos três irmãos tiveram uma influência em sua atividade de edifício em Škvorec, porque seu castelo gótico adiantado Não está de acordo com as necessidades dos nobres no final do século XIV.

De acordo com a pesquisa arqueológica, histórica e de construção feita pelo arquiteto J. Žižka, parece que volta 1400 a família de Olbramovic essencialmente alargada a área do castelo e adicionado aos edifícios. Em frente ao antigo palácio gótico primitivo, eles construíram uma torre oblonga, com um portão de arco pontiagudo e com um pequeno portão, juntamente com pontes levadiças em todo o fosso recém-escavado cheio de água. Acima dela, a leste da torre de entrada, eles construíram outro palácio gótico com uma capela, cujo capelão chamado Václav é notado no rolo de julgamento do Arcebispado de Praga em 1404. Devido à construção do novo palácio, Škvorec teve assim dois palácios, Como foi fielmente registrado nos documentos fideicomissum em 1654.

O arcebispo com seus dois irmãos possuiu o castelo de Škvorec até o 2 de maio de 1402, quando morreu. Seus dois irmãos sobreviventes dividiram então a propriedade entre eles. Em seguida, Jan Nichilen de Praga comprou a parte de Václav (o aluguel do castelo de Škvorec, a metade do pátio e algumas aldeias) em 1411, e antes de 1418 o proprietário dele era janeiro de Klučov. A segunda metade da propriedade ainda era propriedade de Pavel de Škvorec até sua morte (depois de 1418).

Sua viúva Eliška (Elisabeth) casou-se antes de 1422 Jan Ohnništko de Ohnišťany, que se apropriou da segunda metade da propriedade também. Mas em 1426 ele violou a paz parlamentar, quando ele matou seu ex-vizinho Prokop Trčka de Květnice em um duelo em Praga. Como resultado, ele foi levado a tribunal e depois executado. Eliška tornou-se uma viúva novamente e muito em breve ela teve grandes dívidas. Por causa deles, ela teve que vender o aluguel de Škvorec, Hostyň ea metade da cidade-mercado de Úvaly a Prokop Bervík de Malešice no mesmo ano. Mas vendeu-o pouco tempo depois a Vilém de Kounic, de quem foi comprado por Petřík Olbrámovic (chamado logo Olbrámek), e agradecimentos a esta propriedade inteira foi outra vez possuído pela família de Olbramovic de Praga.




Museum of the Environment, in São Paulo, SP, Brazil. --- Museu do Meio Ambiente, em São Paulo, SP, Brasil.

Located in the area of ​​the old farm of the businessman Oscar Americano of Caldas Filho, for the creation of the park were kept the headquarters building in colonial architecture, a set of lakes and all landscaped area.




It has vegetation composed of eucalyptus, remnants of the Atlantic Forest with ciliary forest, anthropic fields, swamps, lawns, coffee, orchard, Okinawa cherry grove and a nursery producing shrub species. Among the most important are Angico, Araribá-rosa, Cedar, Gameleira-Brava, Grevílea-Giant, Horseshoe Inge, Ipês (Handroanthus chrysotrichus, H. impetiginosus and Tabebuia roseoalba), Jacarandá-paulista, jequitibá-rosa, Alligator, quaresmeira and seafórtia. Twenty-two species were recorded, of which nine are endangered, such as Copaiba, Brazil-wood and Samambaiaçus.

There are 135 species of fauna, of which 10 are reptiles, such as the forest lizard known as the wind-potato; Plus seven mammals and 118 birds. Herons, loons, kingfishers, ireras and ananasis make use of the lake. The different landscapes offer an opportunity to sighting the imposing hawk-catcher, endangered predator and endemic species of the Atlantic Forest, such as the borralhara-whistler and the whistling-pula. The restless true-parrots become cautious in the vicinity of their nests. There are also forest species such as tié-de-tupete, smooth-tailed and bumpy, difficult to observe, but betrayed by their voices, as well as nocturnal owl-eared birds, curiangos and bacuraus.

In the song corner, we highlight trinca-hierro-real, graúna and canary of the earth. Sharp eyes will observe several species of hummingbirds and colorful birds: fire-nosed whistling, black-headed wildebeest, blue-eyed, end-end, black-and-white-winged swallowtail, and the . Among the mammals, there are records of deer-catingueiro, sloth-of-three-fingers, armadillos, hedgehog and Caxinguelês.



For 35 years held in the park, the traditional Cherry Festival celebrates the flowering of the symbolic tree of Japan and has become the hallmark of the Japanese community living in the region. Every year the practice of "hanami" takes place, a ritual that consists of sitting under the cherry trees and contemplating them for a long time.



Visit:
Monocle, lakes, parking, natural amphitheater, exercise equipment, football fields, bike lane, Cooper lane, playgrounds, kiosks, barbecue grills, picnic lawn, restrooms. Forest of cherry trees and monuments to Japanese immigration. Also operating the DGDs East 1 and 3, Arthur Etzel Nursery, Planetarium, Sectorial Base, Forest of Reading (SMC) and Base of the Metropolitan Civil Guard.


---000
Carmo Park - Okinawa cherry grove "Okinawa cherry trees"
Located in the area of ​​the old farm of the businessman Oscar Americano of Caldas Filho, for the creation of the park were kept the headquarters building in colonial architecture, a set of lakes and all landscaped area. It has vegetation composed of eucalyptus, remnants of the Atlantic Forest with ciliary forest, anthropic fields, swamps, lawns, coffee, orchard, Okinawa cherry grove and a nursery producing shrub species.

Among the most important are Angico, Araribá-rosa, Cedar, Gameleira-Brava, Grevílea-Giant, Horseshoe Inge, Ipês (Handroanthus chrysotrichus, H. impetiginosus and Tabebuia roseoalba), Jacarandá-paulista, jequitibá-rosa, Alligator, quaresmeira and seafórtia. Twenty-two species were recorded, of which nine are endangered, such as Copaiba, Brazil-wood and Samambaiaçus. There are 135 species of fauna, of which 10 are reptiles, such as the forest lizard known as the wind-potato; Plus seven mammals and 118 birds. Herons, loons, kingfishers, ireras and ananasis make use of the lake. The different landscapes offer an opportunity to sighting the imposing hawk-catcher, endangered predator and endemic species of the Atlantic Forest, such as the borralhara-whistler and the whistling-pula.

The restless true-parrots become cautious in the vicinity of their nests. There are also forest species such as tié-de-tupete, smooth-tailed and bumpy, difficult to observe, but betrayed by their voices, as well as nocturnal owl-eared birds, curiangos and bacuraus. In the song corner, we highlight trinca-hierro-real, graúna and canary of the earth.

Sharp eyes will observe several species of hummingbirds and colorful birds: fire-nosed whistling, black-headed wildebeest, blue-eyed, end-end, black-and-white-winged swallowtail, and the . Among the mammals, there are records of deer-catingueiro, sloth-of-three-fingers, armadillos, hedgehog and Caxinguelês.

For 35 years held in the park, the traditional Cherry Festival celebrates the flowering of the symbolic tree of Japan and has become the hallmark of the Japanese community living in the region. Every year the practice of "hanami" takes place, a ritual that consists of sitting under the cherry trees and contemplating them for a long time.

Cherry Festival

  
It is a festival in which the main attraction is the more than 4 thousand flowering trees of Cherry Grove, planted by the Japanese community in the 70's. Besides the beauty of the flowers, the public can also enjoy Japanese dance and folk music presentations, besides Of tents with typical oriental foods.

    The flowering of cherry trees only occurs in August and lasts only a few days. Therefore, every year the Japanese community practices a ritual, known as hanami, to sit under the cherry trees to contemplate them. The tradition is to invite friends and family for a picnic in the middle of the trees.


  The cherry tree is the symbolic tree of Japan and has become the mark of the descendants of the Nippon community living in the region of Itaquera, east. The party, which takes place since 1978, is organized by the Sakura Federation and Ipê do Brasil in partnership with the São Paulo City Hall.



---000


Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.


Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,

mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 


but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.





Museu do Meio Ambiente, em São Paulo, SP, Brasil.

Localizado na área da antiga fazenda do empresário Oscar Americano de Caldas Filho, para a criação do parque foram mantidos o prédio sede em arquitetura colonial, um conjunto de lagos e toda área ajardinada.

Possui vegetação composta por eucaliptais, remanescentes da Mata Atlântica com mata ciliar, campos antrópicos, brejos, além de gramados, cafezal, pomar, bosque de cerejeiras-de-okinawa e um viveiro de produção de espécies arbustivas. Destacam-se angico, araribá-rosa, cedro, gameleira-brava, grevílea-gigante, ingá-ferradura, ipês (Handroanthus chrysotrichus, H. impetiginosus e Tabebuia roseoalba), jacarandá-paulista, jequitibá-rosa, pau-ferro, pau-jacaré, quaresmeira e seafórtia. Foram registradas 242 espécies, das quais 9 estão ameaçadas como a copaíba, o pau-brasil e as samambaiaçus.

São 135 espécies de fauna, sendo 10 de répteis, a exemplo do lagarto florestal conhecido como papa-vento; além de sete de mamíferos e 118 de aves. Garças, mergulhões, martins-pescadores, irerês e ananaís fazem uso do lago. As distintas paisagens oferecem oportunidade de avistamento do imponente gavião-pega-macaco, rapinante ameaçado de extinção e de espécies endêmicas de Mata Atlântica, como a borralhara-assobiadora e pula-pula-assobiador. Os inquietos papagaios-verdadeiro tornam-se cautelosos nas proximidades de seus ninhos. Ocorrem também espécies florestais como tié-de-topete, choquinha-lisa e choca-da-mata, de difícil observação, porém traídas por suas vozes, bem como as aves noturnas coruja-orelhuda, curiangos e bacuraus.

No quesito canto, destacamos trinca-ferro-verdadeiro, graúna e canário-da-terra. Olhos atentos observarão diversas espécies de beija-flores e passarinhos vistosos: sanhaçu-de-fogo, saíra-viúva, saí-azul, fim-fim, saí-andorinha e saíra-de-chapéu-preto e o singular arapaçu-do-cerrado. Dentre os mamíferos, há registros de veado-catingueiro, preguiça-de-três-dedos, tatus, ouriço-cacheiro e caxinguelês. 

Há 35 anos realizada no parque, a tradicional Festa das Cerejeiras comemora o florir da árvore símbolo do Japão e tornou-se a marca da comunidade nipônica que vive na região. Todos os anos ocorre a prática do “hanami”, ritual que consiste em sentar-se sob as cerejeiras e contemplá-las por longo período.


---000

Parque do Carmo - bosque de  cerejeiras-de-okinawa "cerejeiras-de-okinawa"

Localizado na área da antiga fazenda do empresário Oscar Americano de Caldas Filho, para a criação do parque foram mantidos o prédio sede em arquitetura colonial, um conjunto de lagos e toda área ajardinada. Possui vegetação composta por eucaliptais, remanescentes da Mata Atlântica com mata ciliar, campos antrópicos, brejos, além de gramados, cafezal, pomar, bosque de cerejeiras-de-okinawa e um viveiro de produção de espécies arbustivas. 

Destacam-se angico, araribá-rosa, cedro, gameleira-brava, grevílea-gigante, ingá-ferradura, ipês (Handroanthus chrysotrichus, H. impetiginosus e Tabebuia roseoalba), jacarandá-paulista, jequitibá-rosa, pau-ferro, pau-jacaré, quaresmeira e seafórtia. Foram registradas 242 espécies, das quais 9 estão ameaçadas como a copaíba, o pau-brasil e as samambaiaçus. São 135 espécies de fauna, sendo 10 de répteis, a exemplo do lagarto florestal conhecido como papa-vento; além de sete de mamíferos e 118 de aves. Garças, mergulhões, martins-pescadores, irerês e ananaís fazem uso do lago. As distintas paisagens oferecem oportunidade de avistamento do imponente gavião-pega-macaco, rapinante ameaçado de extinção e de espécies endêmicas de Mata Atlântica, como a borralhara-assobiadora e pula-pula-assobiador. 

Os inquietos papagaios-verdadeiro tornam-se cautelosos nas proximidades de seus ninhos. Ocorrem também espécies florestais como tié-de-topete, choquinha-lisa e choca-da-mata, de difícil observação, porém traídas por suas vozes, bem como as aves noturnas coruja-orelhuda, curiangos e bacuraus. No quesito canto, destacamos trinca-ferro-verdadeiro, graúna e canário-da-terra. 

Olhos atentos observarão diversas espécies de beija-flores e passarinhos vistosos: sanhaçu-de-fogo, saíra-viúva, saí-azul, fim-fim, saí-andorinha e saíra-de-chapéu-preto e o singular arapaçu-do-cerrado. Dentre os mamíferos, há registros de veado-catingueiro, preguiça-de-três-dedos, tatus, ouriço-cacheiro e caxinguelês. 

Há 35 anos realizada no parque, a tradicional Festa das Cerejeiras comemora o florir da árvore símbolo do Japão e tornou-se a marca da comunidade nipônica que vive na região. Todos os anos ocorre a prática do “hanami”, ritual que consiste em sentar-se sob as cerejeiras e contemplá-las por longo período.

Festa das Cerejeiras

É um festival em que a principal atração são as mais de 4 mil árvores floridas do Bosque das Cerejeiras, plantado pela comunidade japonesa na década de 70.  Além da beleza das flores,  o público poderá também aproveitar apresentações de dança e música folclórica japonesas, além de barracas com comidas típicas orientais.  

    A florada das cerejeiras só ocorre em agosto e dura apenas alguns dias. Por isso, todos os anos a comunidade japonesa pratica um ritual, conhecido como hanami,  de sentar sob as cerejeiras para contemplá-las. A tradição é convidar os amigos e a família para um picnic  em meio às árvores.


  A cerejeira é a árvore símbolo do Japão e tornou-se a marca dos descendentes da comunidade nipônica que vivem na região de Itaquera, zona leste. A festa, que acontece desde 1978, é organizada pela Federação Sakura e Ipê do Brasil em parceria com a Prefeitura de São Paulo. 




---000



Visite:
monjolo, lagos, estacionamento, anfiteatro natural, aparelhos de ginástica, campos de futebol, ciclovia, pista de Cooper, playgrounds, quiosques, churrasqueiras, gramado para piquenique, sanitários, redários. Bosque das cerejeiras e monumentos à imigração japonesa. Funcionam também os DGDs Leste 1 e 3, Viveiro Arthur Etzel, Planetário, Base Setorial, Bosque da Leitura (SMC) e Base da Guarda Civil Metropolitana.

Localização:
Av. Afonso de Sampaio e Sousa, 951 - Itaquera
Subprefeitura Itaquera 
Área: 1.500.000 m² 
Funcionamento: 5h30 às 20h
Fone: (11) 2748-0010 / 2746-5001 

Acesso: ÔNIBUS urbano: 
2522-10 – Vila Progresso – Shop. C.L. Aricanduva 
3027-10 – Vila Minerva – Shop. Aricanduva 
3062-10 – Conj. José Bonifácio – Term. Vila Carrão 






Pitt Rivers Museum - History of the Museum and its Displays. --- Pitt Rivers Museum - História do Museu e suas exposições.

The Pitt Rivers Museum displays archaeological and ethnographic objects from all parts of the world and all time periods. It is truly a global museum. The museum is also a teaching and research institution and the curators are also university lecturers in either cultural anthropology or prehistoric archaeology. A number of degree courses are taught to both graduate and undergraduate studies.Pitt Rivers

Carved figure, New Zealand

This figure from the Whanganui district of North Island would have stood at the entrance of a storehouse called a rua tāhuhu in the Maori language. Semi-submerged into the ground, families used these roofed pits to store food supplies, particularly sweet potato (kumara). Some of the carved details have been lost through weathering but if you look closely, you can still see plain spirals on the hips and one shoulder, plus a more elaborate spiral pattern called rauponga on the other. The spirals connect with crescent-shaped ridges on the arms, hands and legs. The figure has been identified as the ancestor Taikapoia – note how the name has been inscribed in mirror writing on its stomach.

Probably made during the 1820s or 1830s, this object forms part of the Charles Smith collection: PRM 1923.87.188: http://objects.prm.ox.ac.uk/pages/PRMUID14300.html

Find this figure in the Court as part of a new display highlighting the art of Maori wood carving.



The museum was founded in 1884 when General Pitt Rivers, an influential figure in the development of archaeology and evolutionary anthropology, gave his collection to the University of Oxford. Find out a little more about him here and a great deal more about him here.

There were more than 26,000 objects in 1884, but now there are over half a million in the museum. Many were donated by early anthropologists and explorers. The collection includes extensive photographic, film, manuscript and sound collections.

Details of some of the important events that are associated with the history of the Pitt Rivers Museum can be found here. The museum has always been housed in a small three galleried building at the rear of the Oxford University Museum of Natural History (to which, at the beginning, it was formally attached). You can find out a great deal about the connections of people and events that led to the museum we know today here

Since the founding collection moved to Oxford there have been many curatorial staff working in the museum including Henry Balfour, Beatrice Blackwood, and many others.

Today the museum is a dynamic, forward-looking institution with many connections to source communities throughout the world (see, for example, the recent projects with the Haida People of Canada).

The Famous Typological Displays

museum interiorIn most ethnographic and archaeological museums the objects are arranged according to geographical or cultural areas. At the Pitt Rivers Museum they are arranged according to type: musical instruments, weapons, masks, textiles, jewelry, and tools are all displayed to show how the same problems have been solved at different times by different peoples.

Many of the cases appear to be very crowded, as a large percentage of the total collection is on view. In some instances the 'displays' are essentially visible storage. If you look carefully you will see that actually a great deal of information is provided about individual objects. There are often small labels, many of them hand printed by the first Curator,  which are very revealing. Other information was written onto objects and we also have more modern large display labels in most cases. More contemporary interpretative displays are on offer in our special temporary exhibitions.

What is on Show in the Museum?object of the month.

Ethnographic and archaeological objects are on permanent display in the three floors of displays in the museum and include the following:

Pacific island objects, including a magnificent Tahitian mourner's costume, collected during Captain Cook's Second Voyage in 1773-74; Hawaiian feather cloaks in brilliant shades of red and yellow; a wide range of hand-woven textiles and looms; a collection of ceremonial brasses and ivories from the Kingdom of Benin; a fine group of early masks worn by actors in Japanese Noh dramas; more masks from Africa, Melanesia and North America; sculpture from all over the world in wood, pottery, metal and stone; boats, ranging from full-sized sailing craft to model canoes; baskets in all possible shapes and sizes; pottery from Africa and the Americas, including many pre-Columbian pieces; costumes from North America including Inuit fur parkas, Plains skin shirts decorated with porcupine quills, painted coats from the Northeastern Woodlands and a range of decorated moccasins; magic objects including amulets and charms; jewelry and body decoration; locks and keys; tools and weapons; musical instruments.

These interactive web pages allow virtual visitors to explore and manipulate 360 degree photographic panoramas of the Museum interior .



fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti



Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.


Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,

mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.






--br via tradutor do google
Pitt Rivers Museum - História do Museu e suas exposições.

O Museu Pitt Rivers exibe objetos arqueológicos e etnográficos de todas as partes do mundo e todos os períodos de tempo. É verdadeiramente um museu global. O museu é também uma instituição de ensino e pesquisa e os curadores também são conferencistas universitários em qualquer antropologia cultural ou arqueologia pré-histórica. Uma série de cursos de graduação são ensinados tanto para pós-graduação e estudos de graduação.Pitt Rivers

O museu foi fundado em 1884 quando o general Pitt Rivers, uma figura influente no desenvolvimento da arqueologia e da antropologia evolucionária, deu sua coleção à universidade de Oxford. Descubra um pouco mais sobre ele aqui e muito mais sobre ele aqui.

Havia mais de 26.000 objetos em 1884, mas agora há mais de meio milhão no museu. Muitos foram doados por antropólogos e exploradores primitivos. A coleção inclui extensas coleções fotográficas, de filmes, de manuscritos e de sons.

Detalhes de alguns dos eventos importantes que estão associados com a história do Museu Pitt Rivers pode ser encontrado aqui. O museu foi alojado sempre em um edifício três galerias pequeno na parte traseira do museu da universidade de Oxford da história natural (a que, no início, foi formalmente unido). Você pode descobrir muito sobre as conexões de pessoas e eventos que levaram ao museu que conhecemos hoje aqui

Desde que a coleção de fundação moveu-se para Oxford tem sido muitos funcionários curadores trabalhando no museu, incluindo Henry Balfour, Beatrice Blackwood, e muitos outros.

Hoje, o museu é uma instituição dinâmica, voltada para o futuro, com muitas conexões com comunidades de origem em todo o mundo (ver, por exemplo, os recentes projetos com o povo Haida do Canadá).

As famosas exibições tipológicas

Interior do museu Na maioria dos museus etnográficos e arqueológicos os objetos são organizados de acordo com áreas geográficas ou culturais. No Pitt Rivers Museum são organizados de acordo com o tipo: instrumentos musicais, armas, máscaras, têxteis, jóias e ferramentas são exibidos para mostrar como os mesmos problemas foram resolvidos em diferentes momentos por diferentes povos.

Muitos dos casos parecem ser muito lotados, como uma grande percentagem da coleção total está em exibição. Em alguns casos, os 'displays' são armazenamento essencialmente visível. Se você olhar cuidadosamente você verá que realmente uma grande quantidade de informações é fornecido sobre objetos individuais. Muitas vezes são pequenos rótulos, muitos deles impressos à mão pelo primeiro Curador, que são muito reveladores. Outras informações foram escritas sobre objetos e também temos mais modernos grandes rótulos de exibição na maioria dos casos. Exposições interpretativas mais contemporâneas são oferecidas em nossas exposições temporárias especiais.

O que está em Show no Museu? Objeto do mês.

Objetos etnográficos e arqueológicos estão em exibição permanente nos três andares de exposições no museu e incluem o seguinte:

Objetos da ilha do Pacífico, incluindo um magnífico traje do laico tahitiano, recolhido durante a Segunda Viagem do Capitão Cook em 1773-74; Capa de plumas havaianas em tons brilhantes de vermelho e amarelo; Uma vasta gama de tecidos e teares tecidos à mão; Uma colecção de latões cerimoniais e marfim do Reino de Benin; Um grupo fino de máscaras adiantadas desgastadas por atores em dramas japoneses de Noh; Mais máscaras da África, Melanésia e América do Norte; Escultura de todo o mundo em madeira, cerâmica, metal e pedra; Barcos, que vão desde embarcações de vela de tamanho completo até canoas modelo; Cestos em todas as formas e tamanhos possíveis; Cerâmica da África e das Américas, incluindo muitas peças pré-colombianas; Trajes da América do Norte, incluindo parkas de peles de Inuit, camisas de peles de planícies decoradas com espinhos de porco-espinho, casacos pintados dos Bosques Nórdicos e uma variedade de mocassins decorados; Objetos mágicos, incluindo amuletos e encantos; Jóias e decoração corporal; Fechaduras e chaves; Ferramentas e armas; instrumentos musicais.

Estas páginas web interativas permitem que os visitantes virtuais explorem e manipulem panoramas fotográficos de 360 ​​graus do interior do Museu.





sobre a imagem:

Figura cinzelada, Nova Zelândia

Esta figura do distrito de Whanganui da Ilha do Norte teria ficado na entrada de um armazém chamado de rua tāhuhu na língua Maori. Semi-submersas no solo, as famílias usaram esses poços cobertos para armazenar suprimentos de alimentos, especialmente batata-doce (kumara). Alguns dos detalhes esculpidos foram perdidos através de intemperismo, mas se você olhar de perto, você ainda pode ver espirais planas nos quadris e um ombro, além de um padrão de espiral mais elaborado chamado rauponga do outro. As espirais se conectam com crista em forma de crescente nos braços, mãos e pernas. A figura foi identificada como o antepassado Taikapoia - nota como o nome foi inscrito no espelho escrito em seu estômago.

Provavelmente feito durante a década de 1820 ou 1830, este objeto faz parte da coleção Charles Smith: PRM 1923.87.188: http://objects.prm.ox.ac.uk/pages/PRMUID14300.html

Encontrar esta figura no Tribunal como parte de um novo display destacando a arte de maori madeira escultura.

El museo de Palencia. --- O Museu de Palencia. --- The museum of Palencia.

Instalado en la casa del Cordón, es uno de los principales museos de la capital palentina, y reúne una interesante colección de piezas y obras prehistóricas, romanas y medievales de la provincia de Palencia. Es propiedad del Estado a través del Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte, y su gestión corre a cargo de la Junta de Castilla y León.1 Fue inaugurado el 27 de octubre de 1997 siendo el arqueólogo Mariano del Amo su primer director.



El museo palentino se originó a partir de las dos principales colecciones arqueológicas reunidas en la ciudad desde mediados del siglo XIX: la de la Comisión Provincial de Monumentos y la del Ayuntamiento de Palencia, fruto de donaciones particulares.

Fruto de la unión de ambas colecciones, se instaló el primer museo, inaugurado el 9 de julio de 1921 y con sede en el edificio de la Diputación Provincial de Palencia, que se mantuvo activo hasta 1979. Comenzaron entonces las gestiones para dotar la colección de un edificio propio, y en 1981 la Diputación adquirió la Casa del Cordón, cediéndolo para su gestión al Ministerio de Cultura.

El edificio que alberga el Museo Arqueológico Provincial es una antigua posada del s. XVI de estilo renacentista. Se construyó en la primera mitad del siglo XVI y es el único edificio de arquitectura civil de esta época que se conserva en la capital palentina. 

El exterior conserva su trazado original y destaca su cordón franciscano que, a modo de alfiz, decora la puerta junto con dos escudos bien conservados,4 y de los que se desprende que el edificio perteneció al mayorazgo de Isabel Rodríguez Monroy y su esposo, el relator del Consejo de Castilla Francisco Núñez de Paz.

El interior conserva la arquitectura de columnas y se distribuye en tres plantas, la baja alberga la recepción y las obras de la prehistoria; la primera, por la que se accede mediante una amplia escalera de caracol diáfana, guarda obras romanas, y la segunda, materiales de la Edad Media. El techo está cubierto con un gran tragaluz visible desde todas las plantas ya que la primera y segunda presentan sendos grandes huecos circulares que permiten la llegada de la luz a la planta baja. La restauración del edificio, bajo proyecto de Luis Arranz Algueró, incluyó la práctica demolición de su interior, adoptando en su interior un estilo brutalista y manteniendo la apariencia exterior original.


Descripción de las obras

Planta baja: La Prehistoria en Palencia

Piedras de molino de época romana, en una de las salas del museo.

En ella se encuentran gran cantidad de urnas que guardan sobre todo objetos cerámicos de la prehistoria, una pequeña maqueta de un enterramiento y otra de tamaño natural. En el centro de la rotonda se encuentra un valioso mosaico romano, visible desde todas las plantas del museo.

Primera planta: La Palencia Romana

La primera planta dedica su espacio a albergar obras de la romanización en Palencia. Existe una buena cantidad de utensilios, monedas, adornos y joyas. De entre todas ellas destacan dos bustos labrados en mármol, uno de una mujer y otro de un hombre que fueron encontrados en Becerril de Campos. Se consideran las obras más valiosas del museo y por lo que parece pertenecían a un matrimonio patricio.

Segunda planta: Palencia en la Edad Media

La última planta es quizá la más interesante en lo que a variedad de objetos se refiere: en ella se encuentran varias maquetas entre las que destacan las de la Basílica de San Juan de Baños o la Iglesia de San Martín de Frómista, varios sepulcros, columnas etc.



_



Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.


Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,

mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.




--br
O Museu de Palencia.

Instalado no Cord casa, é um dos principais museus da capital de Palencia e reúne uma interessante colecção de peças e obras pré-históricos, romanos e medievais da província de Palencia. Ele é de propriedade do Estado, através do Ministério da Educação, Cultura e Desporto, e é gerido pela Junta de Castilla y León.1 Foi inaugurado em 27 de outubro de 1997 sendo o arqueólogo Mariano del Amo seu primeiro diretor.

O museu palentino oriundos dos dois principais colecções arqueológicas recolhidas na cidade desde meados do século XIX: a Comissão Provincial de Monumentos e da cidade de Palencia, o resultado de doações privadas.

Fruto da união das duas coleções, o primeiro museu foi instalado, que abriu em 09 de julho de 1921 e com sede no edifício do Conselho Provincial de Palencia, que permaneceu ativo até 1979. Em seguida, começou os esforços para fornecer coleção prédio próprio e, em 1981, o Conselho do Condado adquiriu a Casa del Cordón, cedendo-lhe a gestão do Ministério da Cultura.

O prédio que abriga o Museu Arqueológico Provincial é um ex-s estalagem. XVI de estilo renascentista. Foi construído na primeira metade do século XVI e é o único edifício de arquitectura civil desse período preservada na capital Palencia.

O exterior mantém o seu layout original e destaca seu cabo franciscana, como um quadro retangular, decorar a porta com duas bem preservado, 4 e é evidente que o prédio pertencia a MAYORAZGO de Isabel Rodriguez Monroy e seus escudos marido, relator do Conselho de Castilla Francisco Nunez de Paz.

O interior mantém a arquitetura de colunas e está espalhada por três andares, o andar abriga a recepção e os trabalhos da pré-história; o primeiro, que é acessado por uma ampla diáfano escada em espiral, excepto obras romanas, e os segundos materiais da Idade Média. O telhado é coberta com uma grande clarabóia visível de todos os andares, o primeiro e segundo cada um tem grandes orifícios circulares que permitem a chegada da luz para o chão. A restauração do edifício no âmbito do projecto Luis Arranz Algueró incluiu a demolição da prática interior, tendo em seu interior um estilo brutalista e mantendo a aparência exterior original.

-
Descrição dos trabalhos
Térreo: Pré-História em Palencia
Mós do período romano, em uma das salas do museu.

Ele contém uma grande quantidade de pesquisas que mantêm especialmente objetos de cerâmica da pré-história, um pequeno modelo de um enterro e uma em tamanho natural. No centro da rotunda é um mosaico romano valiosa visível de todos os andares do museu.

Primeiro andar: O Palencia Romana

O primeiro andar dedica a sua espaço para obras de casas de romanização em Palencia. Há uma boa quantidade de utensílios, moedas, ornamentos e jóias. De todos estes são dois bustos esculpidos em mármore, um de uma mulher e de um homem foram encontrados em Becerril de Campos. as obras mais valiosas do museu são considerados e parece pertencia a um casamento patrícia.

Segundo andar: Palencia, na Idade Média

O piso superior é talvez o mais interessante como uma variedade de objetos refere-se: em que vários modelos entre os quais estão os da Basílica de San Juan de Baños ou a Igreja de San Martin de Frómista, vários túmulos, colunas etc.





--in
The museum of Palencia.

Installed in the Cordón house, it is one of the main museums of the Palencia capital, and it brings together an interesting collection of prehistoric, Roman and medieval pieces and works from the province of Palencia. It is owned by the State through the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport, and is managed by the Junta de Castilla y León.1 It was inaugurated on October 27, 1997, the archaeologist Mariano del Amo being its first director.

The Palencia museum originated from the two main archaeological collections gathered in the city since the mid-nineteenth century: the Provincial Commission of Monuments and the City of Palencia, fruit of private donations.

As a result of the union of both collections, the first museum, inaugurated on July 9, 1921 and based in the Provincial Council of Palencia, was set up and remained active until 1979. A building of its own, and in 1981 the Diputación acquired the Casa del Cordón, transferring it for its management to the Ministry of Culture.

The building that houses the Provincial Archaeological Museum is an old inn of the s. XVI of Renaissance style. It was built in the first half of the 16th century and is the only building of civil architecture of this period that is preserved in the capital of Palencia.

The exterior retains its original layout and stands out its Franciscan cord which, in the manner of alfiz, decorates the door along with two well-preserved shields, 4 and from which it appears that the building belonged to the mayorazgo of Isabel Rodríguez Monroy and her husband, Rapporteur of the Council of Castilla Francisco Núñez de Paz.

The interior conserves the architecture of columns and it is distributed in three plants, the low houses the reception and the works of the prehistory; The first one, which is accessed through a wide diaphanous spiral staircase, holds Roman works, and the second, materials of the Middle Ages. The roof is covered with a large skylight visible from all plants since the first and second have large circular holes that allow the arrival of light to the ground floor. The restoration of the building, under the project of Luis Arranz Algueró, included the practical demolition of its interior, adopting in its interior a brutal style and maintaining the original exterior appearance.

-
Description of works
Ground floor: The Prehistory in Palencia
Roman mill stones, in one of the rooms of the museum.

In it there are large number of urns that keep mainly ceramics objects of the prehistory, a small model of a burial and another one of natural size. In the center of the roundabout is a valuable Roman mosaic, visible from all floors of the museum.

First floor: La Palencia Romana

The first floor dedicates its space to housing works of Romanization in Palencia. There is a good amount of utensils, coins, ornaments and jewelry. Among them are two busts carved in marble, one of a woman and another of a man who were found in Becerril de Campos. They are considered the most valuable works of the museum and seem to belong to a patrician marriage.

Second floor: Palencia in the Middle Ages


The last floor is perhaps the most interesting in terms of a variety of objects: in it are several models, among which stand out those of the Basilica of San Juan de Baños or the Church of San Martin de Frómista, several tombs, columns etc.