Google+ Followers

sexta-feira, 3 de março de 2017

The Museo delle Antichità Egizie is the only museum other than the Cairo Museum that is dedicated solely to Egyptian art and culture. --- O Museo delle Antichità Egizie é o único museu que não é o Museu do Cairo que é dedicado exclusivamente à arte e cultura egípcia. --- Museo delleAntichitàEgizie博物馆是除开罗博物馆之外唯一的博物馆,专门用于埃及艺术和文化。

Many international scholars, since the decipherer of Egyptian hieroglyphs Jean-François Champollion, who came to Turin in 1824, spend much time pouring over the collections. It was Champollion who famously wrote, “The road to Memphis and Thebes passes through Turin”.







The collections that make up today’s Museum were enlarged by the excavations conducted in Egypt by the Museum’s archaeological mission between 1900 and 1935 (a period when finds were divided between the excavators and Egypt)

The library of the Egyptian Museum grew from an original collection formed from 1824 onward, the year when the museum was established. With its strong specialization in Egyptology, it has only few matches worldwide, and over time has become a landmark for scholars internationally. The collection includes 7400 books, 2100 journal issues, 171 booklets, 182 graduation theses, microfilms, the bibliographic collection of the Biblioteca Botti (about 500 between books and journal issues).

After a first digitization policy started in 1998, a second one was implemented when the Foundation stepped in, which led to a new catalogue of the whole librarian collection. The main purpose of the library is to support the scientific research of the Egyptian Museum, but access is open to all. The books can only be consulted on place. No lending is envisaged. With due regard for applicable legislation and conservation issues, users can obtain paper or digital reproductions, at fixed prices. A PC providing free access to the OEB (Online Egyptological Bibliography) is placed at the public’s disposal.

Conservation and restoration of objects is financed by Gli Scarabei, the association of private sponsors of the Museo Egizio.

In less than three years Gli Scarabei have sponsored important conservation work amounting to some € 80.000, with particular emphasis on material from the Tomb of Kha, one of the masterpieces of Museo Egizio. The work has involved delicate operations such as the removal of old restorations, the cleaning of textiles, consolidation, stabilisation and cleaning of a wide range of material finds from the tomb.

The activities of Gli Scarabei also extends to other treasures in the Museum. Below are photos of a mummy mask before and after conservation.

The first object to come to Turin, purchased by the Savoy King Carlo Emanuele I in 1630, was the Mensa Isiaca, a Roman production of an altar table in the Egyptianising style for an Isis temple cult outside of Egypt. It was probably produced in Rome. In 1724 King Vittorio Amedeo II founded the Museo della Regia Università di Torino in a palace of the University for the small Piedmontese antiquities collection. The altar table was the object that spurred King Carlo Emanuele III to commission the professor of botany, Vitaliano Donati in 1757 to acquire objects from Egypt that might explain the significance of the table. These subsequent additions, along with a small collection donated by Vittorio Amedeo II in 1723, were housed first in the university.

The Regio Museo delle Antichità Egizie was formally founded in 1824 with the acquisition by King Carlo Felice of a large collection. This was assembled by Bernardino Drovetti, of Piedmontese origin, who, following his service with Napoleon Bonaparte went to Egypt to become the French Consul (technically to the Ottoman Sublime Porte). Drovetti’s collection of 5,268 objects (100 statues, 170 papyri, stelae sarcophagi, mummies, bronzes, amulets and objects of daily life) were deposited, along with the other Egyptian antiquities already in the university, in the 17th century palace built as a Jesuit school by the architect Guarino Guarini that later passed in the 18th century to the Academy of Sciences. Drovetti’s friendship with Egypt’s Viceroy, Mohamed Ali, enabled him to remove his collections (he sold three) to Europe.

Champollion arrived in Turin as the Drovetti Collection was being unpacked, and within a few months of excited activity produced a catalogue raisonné of the collections. In 1894 Ernesto Schiaparelli, a former student of the Egyptologist and head of the Egyptian Antiquities Service, Gaston Maspero, became director of the Museo Egizio. Schiaparelli went to Egypt to acquire further antiquities (1898-1901). He then set about excavating in Egypt at several sites including Heliopolis, Giza, the Valley of Queens at Thebes, Qaw el-Kebir, Assiut, Hammamiya, Hermopolis, Deir el-Medina and at Gebelein, where his successor Giulio Farina continued to excavate. Further gifts and modest purchases were added subsequently to the collections.

The last great addition to the Museum was the small Temple of Ellesiya presented by the Arab Republic of Egypt to Italy for its sustained technical and scientific support during the Nubian monument salvage campaign.

Six and a half thousand objects are on display, whereas a further 26,000 objects are in storage. Much of this material is not on view because of the lack of display space, the conservation needs, and some objects are really only of interest to scholars and not to the general public (for example undecorated pottery, fragments of inscribed papyrus etc). However, we should take comfort in the fact much of the material not displayed is being studied by scholars from a number of disciplines and will be published eventually.









Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,

mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.










--br
O Museo delle Antichità Egizie é o único museu que não é o Museu do Cairo que é dedicado exclusivamente à arte e cultura egípcia. Muitos estudiosos internacionais, desde o decifrador dos hieróglifos egípcios Jean-François Champollion, que vieram a Turim em 1824, passaram muito tempo derramando sobre as coleções. Foi Champollion quem escreveu famosamente, "O caminho para Memphis e Tebas passa por Turim".

As coleções que compõem o Museu de hoje foram ampliadas pelas escavações realizadas no Egito pela missão arqueológica do Museu entre 1900 e 1935 (período em que os achados foram divididos entre as escavadoras eo Egito)

A biblioteca do Museu Egípcio cresceu a partir de uma coleção original formada a partir de 1824, o ano em que o museu foi criado. Com sua forte especialização em Egiptologia, ele tem apenas alguns jogos em todo o mundo, e ao longo do tempo tornou-se um marco para os estudiosos internacionais. A coleção inclui 7400 livros, 2100 números de periódicos, 171 brochuras, 182 teses de graduação, microfilmes, a coleção bibliográfica da Biblioteca Botti (cerca de 500 entre livros e periódicos).

Depois de uma primeira política de digitalização iniciada em 1998, uma segunda foi implementada quando a Fundação entrou em cena, o que levou a um novo catálogo de toda a coleção de bibliotecários. O objetivo principal da biblioteca é apoiar a pesquisa científica do Museu Egípcio, mas o acesso está aberto a todos. Os livros só podem ser consultados no local. Nenhum empréstimo está previsto. Com o devido respeito pela legislação aplicável e questões de conservação, os usuários podem obter reproduções de papel ou digitais, a preços fixos. Um PC que fornece acesso livre ao OEB (Online Egyptological Bibliography) é colocado à disposição do público.

Conservação e restauro de objectos é financiado por Gli Scarabei, a associação de patrocinadores privados do Museu Egizio.

Em menos de três anos, Gli Scarabei patrocinou importantes trabalhos de conservação no valor de cerca de € 80.000, com especial ênfase no material do Túmulo de Kha, uma das obras-primas do Museu Egizio. O trabalho envolveu operações delicadas como a remoção de restaurações antigas, a limpeza de têxteis, consolidação, estabilização e limpeza de uma ampla gama de materiais encontrados a partir do túmulo.

As atividades de Gli Scarabei também se estende a outros tesouros no Museu. Abaixo estão as fotos de uma máscara de múmia antes e depois da conservação.

O primeiro objeto a vir a Turim, comprado pelo rei de Savoy Carlo Emanuele I em 1630, era o Mensa Isiaca, uma produção romana de uma tabela do altar no estilo Egyptianising para um culto do templo de Isis fora de Egipto. Provavelmente foi produzido em Roma. Em 1724, o rei Vittorio Amedeo II fundou o Museo della Regia Università di Torino num palácio da Universidade para a colecção de antiguidades piémonês. A mesa do altar foi o objeto que estimulou o rei Carlo Emanuele III para comissionar o professor de botânica, Vitaliano Donati em 1757 para adquirir objetos do Egito que poderiam explicar o significado da mesa. Estas adições subseqüentes, junto com uma pequena coleção doada por Vittorio Amedeo II em 1723, foram alojados primeiro na universidade.

O Regio Museo delle Antichità Egizie foi formalmente fundado em 1824 com a aquisição pelo rei Carlo Felice de uma grande coleção. Este foi montado por Bernardino Drovetti, de origem piemontesa, que, seguindo seu serviço com Napoleão Bonaparte foi para o Egito para se tornar o cônsul francês (tecnicamente para a Ottoman Sublime Porte). A coleção de Drovetti de 5.268 objetos (100 estátuas, 170 papiros, estelas sarcófagos, múmias, bronzes, amuletos e objetos da vida cotidiana) foram depositados, juntamente com as outras antiguidades egípcias já na universidade, no palácio do século XVII construído como uma escola jesuíta Pelo arquiteto Guarino Guarini que mais tarde passou no século XVIII à Academia de Ciências. A amizade de Drovetti com o vice-rei do Egito, Mohamed Ali, permitiu-lhe remover suas coleções (ele vendeu três) para a Europa.

Champollion chegou a Turim como a coleção Drovetti estava sendo desempacotada, e dentro de alguns meses de atividade animada produziu um catálogo raisonné das coleções. Em 1894, Ernesto Schiaparelli, ex-aluno do egiptólogo e chefe do Serviço de Antiguidades Egípcias, Gaston Maspero, tornou-se diretor do Museu Egizio. Schiaparelli foi ao Egito adquirir outras antiguidades (1898-1901). Ele então começou a escavar no Egito em vários locais, incluindo Heliópolis, Gizé, Vale do Rei em Tebas, Qaw el-Kebir, Assiut, Hammamiya, Hermópolis, Deir el-Medina e Gebelein, onde seu sucessor Giulio Farina continuou a escavar. Outros presentes e compras modestas foram adicionados posteriormente às coleções.

A última grande adição ao Museu foi o pequeno Templo de Ellesiya apresentado pela República Árabe do Egito à Itália por seu apoio técnico e científico sustentado durante a campanha de salvamento de monumentos nubianos.

Seis e meio mil objetos estão em exibição, enquanto outros 26.000 objetos estão em armazenamento. Grande parte deste material não está em vista por causa da falta de espaço de exibição, as necessidades de conservação, e alguns objetos são realmente apenas de interesse para os estudiosos e não para o público em geral (por exemplo cerâmica não decorada, fragmentos de papiro inscritos etc). No entanto, devemos ter conforto no fato de grande parte do material não exibido está sendo estudado por estudiosos de uma série de disciplinas e será publicado eventualmente.








--chines simplificado
Museo delleAntichitàEgizie博物馆是除开罗博物馆之外唯一的博物馆,专门用于埃及艺术和文化。

许多国际学者,自从1824年来到都灵的埃及象形文字Jean-FrançoisChampollion的解密者,花了很多时间在收集品上。这是Champollion谁着名写道:“通往孟菲斯和底比斯的路经过都灵”。

组成今天的博物馆的收藏通过在1900年和1935年之间的博物馆的考古任务在埃及进行的挖掘扩大了(一个时期,发现被分为挖掘机和埃及)

埃及博物馆的图书馆从1824年以后,当博物馆成立的那一年形成了一个原始的收藏。凭借其在埃及学领域的强大专业化,它在世界各地只有很少的匹配,随着时间的推移已经成为国际学者的里程碑。该集合包括7400本书,2100期杂志,171本小册子,182毕业论文,微缩胶卷,Biblioteca Botti的书目收藏(约500本书和杂志问题)。

在1998年开始第一个数字化政策之后,第二个数字化政策在基金会介入时实施,这导致了整个图书馆馆藏的新目录。图书馆的主要目的是支持埃及博物馆的科学研究,但访问是开放给所有。书只能在地方咨询。不设想贷款。在适当考虑适用的立法和保护问题后,用户可以以固定价格获得纸质或数字复制品。公众可使用提供免费访问OEB(在线电子书目)的PC。

对象的保护和恢复由Gli Scarabei资助,该协会是Egizio博物馆的私人赞助商协会。

在不到三年的时间里,Gli Scarabei赞助了大约80,000欧元的重要保护工作,特别强调来自Kha坟墓的材料,这是Egizio博物馆的杰作之一。这项工作涉及精细的操作,例如清除旧的修复物,清洁纺织品,巩固,稳定和清洁从坟墓中找到的各种各样的材料。

Gli Scarabei的活动也延伸到博物馆的其他珍宝。以下是保护之前和之后的木乃伊面具的照片。

第一个对象来到都灵,由萨沃王卡罗埃马努埃莱我在1630年购买,是Mensa Isiaca,罗马生产的埃及风格的埃及Isis寺庙崇拜埃及以外的祭坛桌。它可能在罗马生产。在1724年,国王维托里奥Amedeo二创立了博物馆della雷吉亚Università都灵大学宫殿的小皮埃蒙特古董收藏。祭坛台是激励国王卡罗埃马努埃莱三世委托植物学教授,Vitaliano多纳蒂在1757年从埃及获得物体,可能解释表的意义的对象。这些随后的添加,以及由Vittorio Amedeo II在1723年捐赠的小集合,首先安置在大学。

Regio Museo delleAntichitàEgizie正式成立于1824年,由卡罗·费利切国王收购了一个大集合。这是由皮埃蒙特裔起源的Bernardino Drovetti组装的,他在拿破仑·波拿巴服务后去了埃及,成为法国领事(技术上是奥斯曼帝国崇高门)。 Drovetti的5,268件物品(100件雕像,170张纸,石棺,木乃伊,木乃伊,青铜,护身符和日常生活的物品)的集合,以及已经在大学里的其他埃及古物,在17世纪的宫殿建成一个耶稣会学校由建筑师Guarino Guarini,后来在18世纪通过到科学院。 Drovetti与埃及的Viceroy,Mohamed Ali的友谊,使他能够把他的藏品(他卖了三个)移到欧洲。

Champollion到达都灵,因为Drovetti系列正在开箱,并在几个月内兴奋的活动产生了一个目录品牌的藏品。 1894年,Ernesto Schiaparelli,埃及古物学家的前学生,埃及古物服务负责人Gaston Maspero,成为了Egizio博物馆馆长。 Schiaparelli去埃及购买更多的古物(1898-1901)。然后他开始在埃及在几个地点挖掘,包括赫利奥波利斯,吉萨,皇后谷在底比斯,Qaw el Kebir,Assiut,Hammamiya,Hermopolis,Deir el-Medina和Gebelein,在那里他的继任者Giulio Farina继续挖掘。随后在收藏中添加了进一步的礼物和适度的购买。

博物馆的最后一个伟大的补充是埃及阿拉伯埃及共和国向意大利提出的埃利西亚小庙,它在努比亚纪念碑救助运动期间提供持续的技术和科学支持。

显示了六千五十个对象,而存储中还有另外26,000个对象。 由于缺乏展示空间,保护需要和一些物品真正只对学者而不是公众感兴趣(例如未装饰的陶器,铭刻的纸莎草的碎片等),所以这些材料中的大部分不在视野中。 然而,我们应该感到舒适的事实,许多材料没有显示正在由来自一些学科的学者研究,将最终公布。

The exhibition "But a Storm is Blowing from Paradise" marks the eighth assembly of the Guggenheim Global Art Initiative UBS MAP. --- A exposição “But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise” marca a oitava montagem da Iniciativa de Arte Global do Guggenheim UBS MAP.

The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum and the Rockbund Art Museum, Shanghai, announce art exhibition from the Middle East and North Africa from April 15 to June 11, 2017.



The Rockbund Art Museum (RAM) is joining the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York to present the exhibition "But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise: Contemporary Art of the Middle East and North Africa" But a storm is coming from paradise: contemporary art from the Middle East and North Africa "), April 15 and June 11, 2017. The exhibition will be the final assembly of the Guggenheim Global Art Initiative UBS MAP, a program Which creates direct access to contemporary art and education, through international exhibitions, acquisitions, curatorial knowledge and public programming. The exhibition "But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise" premiered at the Guggenheim Museum in April 2016. And the Shanghai show will be one of the largest contemporary art exhibitions in the Middle East and North Africa ever seen in China to this day.

Organized by Sara Raza, curator of the Guggenheim UBS MAP for the Middle East and North Africa, in collaboration with a curatorial team of RAM, the exhibition "But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise" will have a wide variety of artistic expressions and critical A region that is evolving rapidly and its international diaspora. Works by 15 artists explore the intersection of themes such as architecture, geometry, history and migration, through a wide collection of media, including editing, painting, photography, sculpture and video. The presentation at the RAM will be supported by dynamic public events and educational activities, for audiences of all ages. Participating artists include Lida Abdul, Abbas Akhavan, Kader Attia, Ergin Çavu? O? Lu, Ali Cherri, Joana Hadjithomas and Khalil Joreige, Rokni Haerizadeh, Susan Hefuna, Iman Issa, Nadia Kaabi-Linke, Gülsün Karamustafa, Mohammed Kazem, Hassan Khan, and Ahmed Mater.

According to Raza, the exhibition "But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise articulates current artistic strategies within a broader context of contemporary culture in the Middle East and North Africa. Through this new assembly and programming developed for local audiences, we want to continue the discussion and understanding of the complex and critical themes presented by this group of renowned artists. "

The curator of the Rockbund Art Museum, Li Qi, said: "The exhibition" But a Storm is Blowing from Paradise "reveals a future-oriented recognition of the arts and visual culture in the Middle East in North Africa, with each work Reflecting a facet of artists' mentality. The Rockbund Art Museum is dedicated to providing an accessible and complete experience to our audience in Shanghai. In addition to curator-led tours and a panel discussion featuring artists, the museum is also launching a stimulating series of public events such as projections, performances, workshops for children and lectures at universities, as well as book clubs and food festivals , Which will offer a variety of interaction opportunities. "


The Guggenheim UBS MAP Global Art Initiative broadens and reflects the Guggenheim's remarkable history of internationalism and UBS's commitment to driving engagement with contemporary art and education. MAP projects focus attention on vibrant artistic practices in three regions - South and Southeast Asia, Latin America and the Middle East and North Africa - and encourage new relationships among artists, institutions, academics and visitors. Extensive on-site research by noted curators with expertise from each region underscores an institutional effort to diversify and enrich the Guggenheim's collection of contemporary art from around the world, unprecedented in scope, scale and scope. As happened in the first two sets of exhibitions at the MAP initiative, which focused on the practice of contemporary art from South and Southeast Asia and from Latin America, the exhibition "But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise" brings artwork that was recently acquired For the Guggenheim Collection. Overall, the MAP initiative expanded the Guggenheim collection into more than 125 new works.

EVENT LOCATION: Rockbund Art Museum (RAM)
ADDRESS: 20 Huqiu Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai, China, 200085
DATE: April 15 to June 11, 2017
WEBSITE: rockbundartmuseum.org







Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,

mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.







--br
A exposição “But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise” marca a oitava montagem da Iniciativa de Arte Global do Guggenheim UBS MAP.

O Museu Solomon R. Guggenheim e o Museu de Arte Rockbund, Xangai, anunciam exposição de arte do Oriente Médio e da África do Norte de 15 de abril a 11 de junho de 2017

O Museu de Arte Rockbund (RAM — Rockbund Art Museum) está se aliando ao Museu Solomon R. Guggenheim, Nova York, para apresentar a exposição “But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise: Contemporary Art of the Middle East and North Africa” (“Mas uma tempestade está vindo do paraíso: arte contemporânea do Oriente Médio e da África do Norte”), de 15 de abril e 11 de junho de 2017. A exposição será a montagem final da Iniciativa de Arte Global do Guggenheim UBS MAP, um programa distintivo que cria acesso direto à arte contemporânea e à educação, através de exposições internacionais, aquisições, conhecimentos curatoriais e programação pública. A exposição “But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise” estreou no Museu Guggenheim em abril de 2016. E a apresentação em Xangai será uma das maiores exposições de arte contemporânea do Oriente Médio e da África do Norte já vista na China até hoje.

Organizada por Sara Raza, curadora do Guggenheim UBS MAP para o Oriente Médio e África do Norte, em colaboração com uma equipe curatorial do RAM, a exposição “But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise” terá uma grande variedade de expressões artísticas e preocupações críticas de uma região que está evoluindo rapidamente e de sua diáspora internacional. Trabalhos de 15 artistas exploram a interseção de temas como arquitetura, geometria, história e migração, através de uma ampla coleção de meios, incluindo montagem, pintura, fotografia, escultura e vídeo. A apresentação no RAM será apoiada por eventos públicos dinâmicos e atividades educacionais, para audiências de todas as idades. Os artistas participantes incluem Lida Abdul, Abbas Akhavan, Kader Attia, Ergin Çavu?o?lu, Ali Cherri, Joana Hadjithomas e Khalil Joreige, Rokni Haerizadeh, Susan Hefuna, Iman Issa, Nadia Kaabi-Linke, Gülsün Karamustafa, Mohammed Kazem, Hassan Khan e Ahmed Mater.

De acordo com Raza, a exposição “But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise articula estratégias artísticas atuais dentro de um contexto mais amplo de cultura contemporânea no Oriente Médio e na África do Norte. Através dessa nova montagem e programação desenvolvidas para audiências locais, queremos continuar a discussão e o entendimento dos temas complexos e críticos apresentados por esse grupo de artistas conceituados”.

O curador do Museu de Arte Rockbund, Li Qi, declarou: “a exposição “But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise” revela um reconhecimento voltado para o futuro das artes e da cultura visual no Oriente Médio de na África do Norte, com cada trabalho refletindo uma faceta da mentalidade dos artistas. O Museu de Arte Rockbund se dedica a oferecer uma experiência acessível e completa a nossa audiência em Xangai. Além de turnês guiadas pelo curador e um painel de discussões com participação dos artistas, o museu também está lançando uma série estimulante de eventos públicos, como projeções, performances, workshops para crianças e palestras em universidades, bem como clubes do livro e festivais de comida, que oferecerão uma variedade de oportunidades de interação”.


A Iniciativa da Arte Global do Guggenheim UBS MAP amplia e reflete a notável história do Guggenheim de internacionalismo e o compromisso do UBS de orientar o envolvimento com a arte contemporânea e com a educação. Os projetos do MAP focam a atenção em práticas artísticas vibrantes em três regiões — Sul e Sudeste da Ásia, América Latina e Oriente Médio e África do Norte — e encoraja novos relacionamentos entre os artistas, instituições, acadêmicos e visitantes. Ampla pesquisa no local de produção por curadores notáveis com conhecimentos de cada região realça um esforço institucional para diversificar e enriquecer a coleção do Guggenheim de arte contemporânea de todo o mundo, o que não tem precedentes em escopo, escala e alcance. Como aconteceu nos dois primeiros conjuntos de exposições na iniciativa MAP, que se focou na prática da arte contemporânea do Sul e Sudeste da Ásia e da América Latina, a exposição “But a Storm Is Blowing from Paradise” traz trabalhos de arte que foram adquiridos recentemente para a coleção do Guggenheim. No geral, a iniciativa MAP expandiu a coleção do Guggenheim em mais de 125 trabalhos novos.

LOCAL DO EVENTO: Rockbund Art Museum (RAM)
ENDEREÇO: 20 Huqiu Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai, China, 200085
DATA: 15 de abril a 11 de junho de 2017
WEBSITE: rockbundartmuseum.org

Государственный историко-архитектурный, художественный и ландшафтный музей-заповедник «Царицыно» --- Museu do Estado-reserva histórico-arquitetônico, artístico e paisagístico "Tsaritsyno". --- State historical-architectural, artistic and landscaping museum-reserve "Tsaritsyno".

расположен на юге Москвы и включает в себя дворцовый ансамбль, оранжереи, исторический пейзажный парк с прудами и павильонами, а также новые парковые зоны с цветниками и светомузыкальным фонтаном. Вся территория музея-заповедника занимает 405 гектаров.


В центральной части парка расположен дворцовый комплекс конца XVIII века, который возводился как подмосковная резиденция императрицы Екатерины II. Его строительство началось в 1775 году по проекту архитектора В. И. Баженова. Композиционный центр комплекса — Большой дворец, построенный по проекту архитектора М. Ф. Казакова. После смерти Екатерины II все работы в Царицыне были прекращены.

В 1984 году был образован Музей декоративно-прикладного искусства народов СССР и началось постепенное восстановление архитектурного ансамбля. В 1992 году музей был преобразован в Историко-архитектурный художественный и ландшафтный музей-заповедник «Царицыно».

Выставочная деятельность музея началась в середине 1990-х годов. С 1994 года экспозиция размещалась в павильонах, построенных по проекту Баженова: сначала во Втором Кавалерском корпусе, позже — в Малом дворце и Оперном доме (Среднем дворце). После реконструкции 2005–2007 годов постоянные экспозиции разместились в залах Хлебного дома и Большого дворца. В 2011 году для широкой публики был открыт воссозданный по чертежам XIX века Оранжерейный комплекс. В 2014 году после двух лет рестарации реставрации вновь открылся Оперный дом (Средний дворец), в 2015-м должен снова распахнуть свои двери Малый дворец Екатерины II.

Первоначально центральное место в собрании музея занимали коллекции декоративно-прикладного искусства. Со временем политика комплектования фондов менялась, и в музей стали поступать предметы русского и западноевропейского художественного наследия XVIII — начала XX веков.

В настоящее время музей ведет активную выставочную деятельность, в том числе международную. С 2014 года реализуется проект «Музейные гастроли», дающий возможность музеям Москвы и регионов России представить в ГМЗ «Царицыно» свои коллекции и различные направления своей деятельности. В Оперном доме (Среднем дворце) разместилась выставка «Дворец во дворце», представляющая коллекцию скульптуры из останкинского дворца графа Н. П. Шереметева. В 2015 году обновилась и была дополнена новыми экспонатами постоянная экспозиция «Искусство шпалеры: две славные эпохи»; с помощью мультимедийных технологий совершенно по-новому показана история разрушения и реставрации Большого дворца.

Важное направление в работе музея-заповедника «Царицыно» — образовательные программы. Более 40 различных экскурсий и мастер-классов, обучающих и развлекательных программ для детей и взрослых проводятся в дворцовом и оранжерейном комплексах, а также на открытом воздухе.

В залах Большого дворца, а летом и на территории Царицынского парка проходят концерты классической и современной музыки, в атриуме Хлебного дома — органные вечера. Ежегодно «Царицыно» становится площадкой для проведения российских и международных музыкальных фестивалей.

Царицынский пейзажный парк — один из старейших в России. С июля 2014 года в павильонах под открытым небом устраиваются бесплатные баннерные выставки, которые знакомят посетителей с историей Царицына и с коллекциями музея-заповедника.

Передвигаться по парку можно не только пешком, но и на электромобилях, а по Царицынским прудам — на лодках и катамаранах. Весной 2014 года в парке открылась танцевальная площадка.

Музей «Царицыно» приспособлен для людей с ограниченными физическими возможностями и для посетителей с маленькими детьми: входы в экспозиционные здания и концертные залы оборудованы пандусами и лифтами, лестницы снабжены противоскользящими наклейками, рядом с музейными зданиями расположена стоянка для автомобилей. У стойки администратора на время пребывания в музее можно взять коляски, стульчик-ходунки и переноску для ребенка. Образовательные и экскурсионные программы адаптированы для посетителей с особенными потребностями, постоянные экспозиции снабжены этикетками с надписями, сделанными шрифтом Брайля.


С 1 по 17 марта мы приглашаем гостей «Царицыно» в оранжереи, в которых зацвели весенние луковичные растения: тюльпаны, гиацинты, нарциссы, крокусы, мускари, фритиллярии, пролески. Экскурсоводы познакомят посетителей с историей распространения луковичных растений в Европе и России и искусством выгонки красивоцветущих растений в зимне-весенний период.





fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti

http://www.tsaritsyno-museum.ru/museum/arch_ensemble/small_palace/index.php


Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,

mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.










--br via tradutor do google
Museu do Estado-reserva histórico-arquitetônico, artístico e paisagístico "Tsaritsyno".

Localizado no sul de Moscou, e inclui um complexo do palácio, uma estufa, um parque de paisagem histórica com lagos e pavilhões, bem como novos parques e canteiros de flores com luz e fonte de música. Todo o território do museu-reserva cobre 405 hectares.

Na parte central do parque é um complexo do palácio do século XVIII, que foi construído como uma residência suburbana de Imperatriz Catarina II. Sua construção começou em 1775 pelo arquitecto Vasily Bazhenov. O centro de composição do complexo - o Grand Palace, construído pelo arquiteto M. Kazakov. Após a morte de Catherine II, todo o trabalho em Tsaritsin foram interrompidas.

Em 1984 estabeleceu-se o Museu de artes decorativas e aplicadas da URSS e uma recuperação gradual do conjunto arquitetônico. Em 1992, o museu foi transformado no "Tsaritsyno" Art Histórico e Arquitetônico e Paisagístico Museum-Reserve.

As atividades de exposições do museu começou em meados da década de 1990. Desde 1994, a exposição está localizada nos pavilhões construídos no projeto Bazhenova: em primeiro lugar no segundo edifício de Cavalaria, e mais tarde - no Palácio pequeno e da Opera House (palácio Médio). Após a reconstrução em 2005-2007 exposições permanentes alojados nos salões da Casa do pão e do Grande Palácio. Em 2011, o público em geral foi aberto recriado a partir de desenhos do complexo Greenhouse século XIX. Em 2014, após dois anos de restauração restaratsii reaberto Opera House (Palácio Médio) em 2015 deve voltar a escancarar as suas portas ao Palácio pequeno de Catarina II.

Inicialmente, o lugar central no museu ocupada coleção de artes e ofícios. Ao longo do tempo, a política de aquisição de ativos mudou, e o museu começou a receber itens do património artístico europeu russa e ocidental do XVIII - início do século XX.

O museu realiza atividade exposição activo, incluindo internacional. Desde 2014, o projeto "Museu tour", dando a oportunidade para os museus de Moscou e as regiões russas representados no Museu "Tsaritsyno" a sua coleção do estado, e várias áreas da sua actividade. A Opera House (palácio Médio) abrigava a exposição "Palácio no Palácio", o que representa uma coleção de esculturas do Palácio Ostankino do Conde NP Sheremetev. Em 2015, ele foi atualizado e foi complementada com novas exposições exposição permanente "A Arte da tapeçaria: dois gloriosa era"; com a ajuda de tecnologia de multimídia em uma forma completamente nova mostra a história da destruição e restauração do Grand Palace.

Uma tendência importante nas "Tsaritsyno" reserva museu - programas de educação. Mais de 40 programas de passeios e master classes diferentes, educacionais e recreativas para crianças e adultos são mantidos no palácio, e os complexos de efeito estufa, bem como ao ar livre.

Nos corredores do Grand Palace no verão e no território dos concertos Tsaritsyno Parque de música clássica e moderna no átrio do Pão House - recitais de órgão. Todos os anos, "Tsaritsyno" torna-se um local para festivais de música russas e internacionais.

Tsaritsyno paisagem parque - uma das mais antigas na Rússia. Desde julho de 2014, em uma pavilhões ao ar livre organizadas exposições bandeira livre que apresenta aos visitantes a história do museu Tsaritsyno e coleções de reserva.

Para mover ao redor do parque, você não só pode andar, mas também em veículos elétricos e, em Tsaritsin lagoa - em barcos e catamarãs. Na primavera de 2014 abriu uma pista de dança no parque.

Museu "Tsaritsyno" adaptados para pessoas com deficiência e para os visitantes com crianças pequenas: as entradas dos edifícios de exposição e salas de concerto estão equipados com rampas e elevadores, escadas estão equipados com adesivos anti-derrapante, ao lado do edifício do museu é um estacionamento. Na recepção durante a sua estadia no museu você pode tomar um carrinho de bebé, cadeira de bebé, andador e carregando uma criança. programas educacionais e excursões são adaptados para os visitantes com necessidades especiais, exposições permanentes são marcadas com as palavras feitas em Braille.

De 1 a 17 de março de Convidamos os nossos clientes "Tsaritsyno" na estufa, no que floresceu bulbos da mola: tulipas, jacintos, narcisos, açafrão, muscari, fritillyarii, Proleski. Os guias apresentar aos visitantes a história da propagação de plantas bulbosas na Europa e na Rússia e a arte da destilação de plantas floridas no período de inverno-primavera.





--in via tradutor do google
State historical-architectural, artistic and landscaping museum-reserve "Tsaritsyno".


It positions the south of Moscow and includes a palace complex, a greenhouse, a historic landscape park with ponds and pavilions, as well as new parks and flower beds with light and music fountain. All museum-reserve territory covers 405 hectares.

In the central part of the park is a palace complex of the XVIII century, which was built as a suburban residence of Empress Catherine II. Its construction began in 1775 by the architect Vasily Bazhenov. The compositional center of the complex - The Grand Palace, built by architect M. Kazakov. After the death of Catherine II, all work in Tsaritsyn were discontinued.

In 1984 it was established the Museum of Decorative and Applied Arts of the USSR and a gradual recovery of the architectural ensemble. In 1992 the museum was transformed into the "Tsaritsyno" Historical and Architectural Art and Landscape Museum-Reserve.


The exhibition activities of the museum began in the mid-1990s. Since 1994, the exhibition is located in the pavilions built on the project Bazhenova: first in the Second Cavalry Building, and later - in the Small Palace and the Opera House (Middle palace). After reconstruction in 2005-2007 permanent exhibitions housed in the halls of Bread House and the Grand Palace. In 2011, the general public has been opened recreated from drawings of the XIX century Greenhouse complex. In 2014, after two years of restoration restaratsii reopened Opera House (Middle Palace) in 2015 should again throw open its doors to the Small Palace of Catherine II.

Initially, the central place in the museum occupied collection of arts and crafts. Over time, the policy of acquisition of assets has changed, and the museum began to receive items of Russian and Western European art heritage of XVIII - early XX centuries.

The museum conducts active exhibition activity, including international. Since 2014, the project "Museum tour", giving the opportunity to the museums of Moscow and the Russian regions represented in the State Museum "Tsaritsyno" his collection, and various areas of its activity. The Opera House (Middle palace) housed the exhibition "Palace in the Palace", representing a collection of sculptures from the Ostankino Palace of Count NP Sheremetev. In 2015, it was updated and has been supplemented with new exhibits permanent exhibition "The Art of tapestry: two glorious era"; with the help of multimedia technology in a completely new way shows the history of the destruction and restoration of the Grand Palace.

An important trend in the "Tsaritsyno" museum reserve - education programs. More than 40 different tours and master classes, educational and recreational programs for children and adults are held in the palace, and the greenhouse complexes, as well as outdoors.

In the halls of the Grand Palace in the summer and in the territory of the Tsaritsyno Park concerts of classical and modern music in the atrium of the Bread House - organ recitals. Every year, "Tsaritsyno" becomes a venue for Russian and international music festivals.

Tsaritsyno landscape park - one of the oldest in Russia. Since July 2014 in an open-air pavilions arranged free banner exhibition that introduces visitors to the history of Tsaritsyno museum and reserve collections.

To move around the park, you can not only walk, but also in electric vehicles, and in Tsaritsyn pond - on boats and catamarans. In the spring of 2014 opened a dance floor in the park.

Museum "Tsaritsyno" adapted for people with disabilities and for visitors with small children: the entrances to the exposition buildings and concert halls are equipped with ramps and elevators, stairs are provided with anti-slip stickers, next to the museum building is a parking lot. At the reception desk during your stay in the museum you can take a stroller, high chair, walker and carrying a child. Educational and excursion programs are adapted for visitors with special needs, permanent exhibits are labeled with the words made in Braille.



From 1 to 17 March, we invite guests "Tsaritsyno" in the greenhouse, in which bloomed spring bulbs: tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, crocus, muscari, fritillyarii, Proleski. The guides introduce visitors to the history of the spread of bulbous plants in Europe and Russia and the art of distillation of flowering plants in the winter-spring period.