Google+ Followers

quinta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2017

As the Russians conquered the wild east. - Como os russos conquistaram o Oriente selvagem, - Когда русские завоевали дикий восток,

Get to know the stories of the first expeditions to Ikutia and Tchukotka and the search for fur and ivory of walrus around Kamchatka.


At the beginning of the 17th century, Russia was just coming out of Time of Difficulties - the Polish invasions had finally begun to cease, and the state of general anarchy was drawing to an end. In 1613, Mikhail Romanov was chosen as the new tsar, which marked the beginning of the Romanov dynasty, the family that came to rule the Empire until the Russian Revolution of 1917 and the execution of tsar Nikolai 2 and his family.


During the first 100 years of command of this dynasty, Russian explorers traveled on all sides, claiming the territories of Kamchatka, Sakhalin, Kuril Islands and other places known today as the Russian Far East.

In 1619, after traveling more than 2,000 kilometers, a group of Russian soldiers arrived at the river Ienissei and established the first Russian settlement in the region. In the same year, they learned, by means of a captured member of the evenki tribe on another great river located more than 1,000 kilometers from Yenisei.

It was another seven years before the Russians found this great river, Lena. It was a group of voluntary industrial explorers, led by Pantelei Pianda, the first to reach Iakutia. The trip along the Yenisei River took three years.

In 1628, two years after Pianda, a group of elite guards (the Streltsy), led by officer Vasili Bugor, found a more convenient way to reach the Lena River, making the area more accessible for Russians to inhabit.


In a short time, a fortress was built on the banks of the Lena River - and eventually became the city of Iakutsk. The explorers were drawn to these dangerous and distant lands by the black fur of Siberian sable, eventually one of the most valuable and often exported Russian items.

From the wooden fortress of Iakutsk, the expeditions began to move even further to the east - to the shores of the Arctic and Pacific oceans.

In 1639, a group of Cossacks led by Ivan Moskvin sailed 800 km to the confluence of the river Lena. They then continued for another eight weeks, traveling against the flow of the river, reaching the sea of ​​Okhotsk. There they founded the first Russian settlement in the region, which is situated in the north of the current region of Khabarovsk and at the mouth of the Ulia River (5,600 km from Moscow). When they came across Pacific salmon, they were shocked to find "fish that does not exist on the Siberian rivers," they describe.

Of the evenki people, the explorers discovered that there was another great river located somewhere to the south. But it was only in 1640, after sailing along nearly 1,000 miles of the coast of the sea of ​​Okhotsk, that they reached the Amur Estuary.

The first village on the banks of the Amur River was founded in 1651 by Ierofei Khabarov, who later lent the city its name. And the fortress of Albasin, which was erected there, would be the target of several attacks by the Manchu tribes.

In 1642, a new group of 133 Cossacks, unlike that led by Moskvin, left Iakutsk in search of the Amur River. They were under the command of Vasiliy Poiarkov, who had heard that, traveling through this river, it was possible to reach China. They sailed across the Amur River until it reached its mouth. There, the Ainu indigenous people told them about the island of Sacalina, supposedly inhabited by "hairy people".


Only 20 men from the Poiarkov expedition returned alive to Iakutsk.

Kolimá and Tchukotka

In the same year, in 1642, another group led by Mikhail Stadukhin left Iakutsk in search of the Amur River, but instead discovered the Kolimá river. They traveled for over a thousand miles, through a territory now called Oimiakon. This is one of the coldest places on the planet, with winter temperatures sometimes beating 70 ° C.

On the Kolimá river, Stadukhin established a small fortress and left a man named, Semyon Dezhnev, in charge. Later, Dezhnev would become one of the most famous pioneers and explorers of Russia, known for being the first man to reach Tchukotka and navigate the channel between Asia and America. Today, the easternmost point of Eurasia is called Cape Dezhnev, just in honor of it.

In July 1648, Dezhnev arrived at what he called the "Ice Sea" (the Arctic Ocean) while looking for opportunities to trade fur and walrus ivory. Great storms destroyed three of the seven of Dezhnev's ships, but those who remained intact managed to attain Tchukotka. The explorers discovered the Eskimos who lived there and referred to them as "toothed people" because of the walrus teeth they wore.


When Dezhnev reached the Anadyr River, two-thirds of his crew had died, with only 25 people remaining. This group spent the next 20 days walking through the mountains, hungry, and without other people or roads in sight. These were the first individuals who managed to reach Tchukotka.


Kamtchatka and Kuril Islands

Stadukhin, who discovered the Kolimá River, also became the first Russian to see the Kamtchatka Mountains, albeit at a distance, while exploring the sea coast of Okhotsk in 1651. The first person to actually step on Kamtchatka was Ivan Kamtchatka, a Cossack Siberian and merchant in Yenisei.

In 1658, Kamtchatka traveled to the north shore of the Okhotsk sea in search of ivory of the walrus. All he found was freshwater pearls, but he knew from places that there was a great river to the south. Later, this river and the whole peninsula were named after the Cossack merchant.

It is not known exactly which Russian was the first to reach the Kuril Islands, stretching from Russia to Japan. However, the first man to research and describe the region was Ivan Koziravski, who arrived there with a group of Cossacks and people from Kamtchatka. Between 1711 and 1713 he and his team drew maps of the islands.


Based on article originally published in Russian by DV Land






Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 
A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.







--br
Como os russos conquistaram o Oriente selvagem, 

Conheça as histórias das primeiras expedições a Iakútia e Tchukotka e a busca por peles e marfim de morsa nos arredores de Kamtchatka.

No início do século 17, a Rússia estava apenas saindo do Tempo de Dificuldades – as invasões polacas tinham, enfim, começado a cessar, e o estado de anarquia geral ia chegando ao fim. Em 1613, Mikhail Romanov foi escolhido como o novo tsar, o que marcou o início da dinastia Romanov, família que viria a governar o Império até a Revolução Russa de 1917 e a execução do tsar Nikolai 2º e sua família.

Durante os primeiros 100 anos de comando dessa dinastia, exploradores russos viajavam por todos os lados, reivindicando os territórios de Kamtchatka, Sakhalin, Ilhas Curilas e outros lugares conhecidos hoje como o Extremo Oriente russo.

Em 1619, depois de viajar mais de 2.000 quilômetros, um grupo de soldados russos chegou ao rio Ienissei e estabeleceu o primeiro assentamento russo na região. No mesmo ano, eles souberam, por meio de um membro capturado da tribo evenki sobre outro grande rio localizado a mais de 1.000 quilômetros do Ienissei.

Passaram-se mais sete anos antes de os russos encontrarem esse grande rio, o Lena. Foi um grupo de exploradores industriais voluntários, liderados por Pantelei Pianda, os primeiros a chegar a Iakútia. A viagem pelo rio Ienissei levou três anos.

Em 1628, dois anos depois de Pianda, um grupo de guardas de elite (os streltsy), liderado pelo oficial Vassíli Bugor, encontrou uma maneira mais conveniente de chegar ao rio Lena, tornando a área mais acessível para os russos habitarem.

Em pouco tempo, uma fortaleza foi construída nas margens do rio Lena – e que eventualmente se tornou a cidade de Iakutsk. Os exploradores foram atraídos para essas terra perigosa e distante pela pelugem negra da zibelina siberiana, futuramente um dos artigos russos mais valiosos e frequentemente exportados.

Da fortaleza de madeira de Iakutsk, as expedições começaram a se dirigir ainda mais para o oriente – para as margens dos oceanos Ártico e Pacífico.

Em 1639, um grupo de cossacos liderados por Ivan Moskvin navegou 800 km até a confluência do rio Lena. Continuaram então por mais oito semanas, viajando contra o fluxo do rio, atingindo o mar de Okhotsk. Ali fundaram o primeiro assentamento russo na região, que está situado no norte da atual região de Khabarovsk e na foz do rio Ulia (a 5.600 km de Moscou). Ao se depararem com o salmão do Pacífico, ficaram chocados ao encontrar um “peixe que não existe nos rios siberianos”, descreveram.

Do povo evenki, os exploradores descobriram que havia outro grande rio localizado em algum lugar ao sul. Mas foi só em 1640, depois de navegar ao longo de quase 1.000 quilômetros do litoral do mar de Okhotsk, que chegaram ao Estuário do Amur.

O primeiro vilarejo à beira do rio Amur foi fundado em 1651 por Ierofei Khabarov, que emprestou, mais tarde, o nome à cidade. E a fortaleza de Albasin, que foi ali erguida, viria a ser alvo de diversos ataques das tribos manchus.

Em 1642, um novo grupo de 133 cossacos, diferentemente do liderado por Moskvin, partiu de Iakutsk em busca do rio Amur. Eles estavam sob o comando de Vassíli Poiarkov, que tinha ouvido que, viajando por esse rio, era possível chegar à China. Navegaram por todo o rio Amur até chegar à sua foz. Ali, o povo indígena ainu lhes contou sobre ilha de Sacalina, supostamente habitada por “pessoas peludas”.

Apenas 20 homens da expedição de Poiarkov voltaram com vida a Iakutsk.

Kolimá e Tchukotka

No mesmo ano, em 1642, outro grupo liderado por Mikhail Stadukhin partiu de Iakutsk em busca do rio Amur – mas, em vez dele, acabaram ‘descobrindo’ o rio Kolimá. Eles viajaram por mais de mil quilômetros, através de um território atualmente chamado Oimiakon. Este é um dos lugares mais frios do planeta, com temperaturas no inverno batendo, por vezes, 70ºC negativos.

No rio Kolimá, Stadukhin estabeleceu uma pequena fortaleza e deixou um homem chamado, Semion Dezhnev, no comando. Mais tarde, Dezhnev se tornaria um dos mais famosos pioneiros e exploradores russos, conhecido por ser o primeiro homem a alcançar Tchukotka e navegar pelo canal entre a Ásia e a América. Hoje, o ponto mais oriental da Eurásia é chamado Cabo Dezhnev, justamente em homenagem a ele.

Em julho de 1648, Dezhnev chegou ao que chamou de “Mar de Gelo” (o Oceano Ártico) enquanto procurava oportunidades de comércio de peles e marfim de morsa. Grandes tempestades destruíram três dos sete dos navios de Dezhnev, mas os que permaneceram intactos conseguiram, enfim, atingir Tchukotka. Os exploradores descobriram os esquimós que ali viviam e se referiam a eles como “pessoas dentadas” por causa dos dentes de morsa que usavam.


Quando Dezhnev chegou ao rio Anadyr, dois terços de sua tripulação já havia morrido, permanecendo apenas 25 pessoas. Esse grupo passou os 20 dias seguintes andando pelas montanhas, com fome, e sem outras pessoas ou estradas à vista. Esses foram os primeiras indivíduos que conseguiram chegar a Tchukotka.

Kamtchatka e Ilhas Curilas

Stadukhin, que descobriu o rio Kolimá, também se tornou o primeiro russo a avistar as montanhas de Kamtchatka, embora à distância, enquanto explorava a costa do mar de Okhotsk em 1651. A primeira pessoa a realmente pisar em Kamtchatka foi Ivan Kamtchatka, um cossaco siberiano e comerciante no Ienissei.

Em 1658, Kamtchatka viajou para a costa norte do mar de Okhotsk à procura de marfim da morsa. Tudo o que achou foi pérolas de água doce, mas soube, por meio de locais, locais que havia um grande rio ao sul. Mais tarde, esse rio e toda a península foram nomeados em homenagem ao comerciante cossaco.

Não se sabe exatamente qual foi russo o primeiro a chegar às Ilhas Curilas, que se estende da Rússia ao Japão. No entanto, o primeiro homem a pesquisar e descrever a região foi Ivan Koziravski, que ali chegou com um grupo de cossacos e pessoas de Kamtchatka. Entre 1711 e 1713, ele e sua equipe elaboraram mapas das ilhas.

Baseado em artigo originalmente publicado em russo por DV Land






--ru via tradutor do google -- https://dv.land/history/oni-otkrili
Когда русские завоевали дикий восток,
На основании статьи, первоначально опубликованной на русском языке компанией DV Land


-
Познакомьтесь с историями первых экспедиций в Икутию и Чукотку и поиска меха и слоновой кости моржа вокруг Камчатки.

В начале XVII века Россия только что выходила из «Время трудностей» - польские вторжения, наконец, начали прекращаться, и состояние общей анархии подошло к концу. В 1613 году Михаил Романов был избран новым царем, который ознаменовал начало династии Романовых, семьи, которая прибыла, чтобы управлять Империей до русской революции 1917 года и казни царя Николая 2 и его семьи.

В течение первых 100 лет командования этой династией русские исследователи путешествовали со всех сторон, претендуя на территории Камчатки, Сахалина, Курильских островов и других мест, известных сегодня как российский Дальний Восток.

В 1619 году, пройдя более 2000 километров, группа русских солдат прибыла на реку Иенисей и основала первое русское поселение в регионе. В том же году они узнали, с помощью захваченного члена племени четников на другой великой реке, расположенной более 1000 километров от Енисея.

Еще семь лет назад русские нашли эту великую реку Лену. Это была группа добровольных промышленных исследователей, возглавляемая Пантелейей Пьяной, первой, которая достигла Якутии. Поездка по Енисею прошла три года.

В 1628 году, через два года после Пьяны, группа элитных охранников (стрельцов), возглавляемая офицером Василием Бугором, нашла более удобный способ добраться до реки Лены, сделав район более доступным для проживания русских.

За короткое время на берегах реки Лены была построена крепость, и в итоге она стала городом Якутска. Исследователи были привлечены к этим опасным и отдаленным землям черным мехом сибирского соболя, в конечном итоге одним из самых ценных и часто экспортируемых русских предметов.

Из деревянной крепости Якутск экспедиции начали двигаться еще дальше на восток - к берегам Арктического и Тихого океанов.

В 1639 году группа казаков во главе с Иваном Москвином отплыла на 800 км до слияния реки Лены. Затем они продолжили еще восемь недель, путешествуя против потока реки, доходя до Охотского моря. Там они основали первое российское поселение в регионе, которое расположено на севере нынешнего района Хабаровска и у устья реки Улья (5600 км от Москвы). Когда они натолкнулись на тихоокеанского лосося, они были потрясены, увидев «рыбу, которая не существует на сибирских реках», - описывают они.

Из эвенкийских людей исследователи обнаружили, что на юге есть еще одна великая река. Но только в 1640 году, проплыв почти на 1000 миль от побережья Охотского моря, они достигли Амурского лимана.

Первая деревня на берегу реки Амур была основана в 1651 году Иерофеем Хабаровым, который позже назвал город своим именем. А крепость Альбасина, которая была возведена там, была бы объектом нескольких нападений племен маньчжуров.

В 1642 году новая группа из 133 казаков, в отличие от Москвина, покинула Якутск в поисках реки Амур. Они находились под командованием Василия Пойаркова, который слышал, что, пройдя через эту реку, удалось добраться до Китая. Они плыли по Амуре, пока не достигли своего рта. Там коренные жители айнов рассказали им об острове Сакалина, предположительно населенном «волосатыми людьми».

Только 20 человек из Поярковской экспедиции вернулись живым в Якутск.

Колима и Чукотка

В том же году, в 1642 году, другая группа во главе с Михаилом Стадухиным покинула Якутск в поисках реки Амур, но вместо этого открыла реку Колима. Они путешествовали более тысячи миль через территорию, которая теперь называется Оймякон. Это одно из самых холодных мест на планете, причем зимние температуры иногда превышают 70 ° С.

На реке Колиме Стадухин создал небольшую крепость и оставил человека по имени Семен Дежнев. Позже Дежнев станет одним из самых известных пионеров и исследователей России, который известен тем, что первым человеком добрался до Чукотки и переместился по каналу между Азией и Америкой. Сегодня самая восточная точка Евразии называется Кейп Дежнев, только в честь ее.

В июле 1648 года Дежнев пришел к тому, что он назвал «Ледяным морем» (Северный Ледовитый океан), ища возможности торговли меховой и моржейной слоновой костью. Великие штормы уничтожили три из семи кораблей Дежнева, но оставшимся нетронутым удалось достичь Чукотки. Исследователи обнаружили эскимосов, которые там жили, и называли их «зубчатыми людьми» из-за зубов моржа, которые они носили.


Когда Дежнев добрался до реки Анадырь, две трети его экипажа погибли, осталось всего 25 человек. Эта группа провела следующие 20 дней, прогуливаясь по горам, голодая и без других людей или дорог в поле зрения. Это были первые люди, которым удалось добраться до Чукотки.

Камчатская и Курильские острова

Стадухин, открывший реку Колиму, также стал первым русским, увидев Камтчатку, хотя и на расстоянии, изучая морское побережье Охотска в 1651 году. Первым человеком, который фактически наступил на Камчатку, был Иван Камчатки, казачий сибирь и Торговца в Енисее.

В 1658 году Камчатка отправилась на северный берег Охотского моря в поисках слоновой кости моржа. Все, что он нашел, было пресноводным жемчугом, но он знал из мест, что на юге есть большая река. Позже эта река и весь полуостров были названы в честь казачьего купца.

Неизвестно, с каким русским первыми добрались до Курильских островов, простираясь от России до Японии. Однако первым человеком, который исследовал и описал регион, был Иван Козиравский, прибывший туда с группой казаков и людей из Камчатки. Между 1711 и 1713 годами он и его команда рисовали карты островов.

На основании статьи, первоначально опубликованной на русском языке компанией DV Land


Afroperuano Museum. Peru. - Museo Afroperuano. Peru.

MAP ROUTE OF THE SLAVE internationally. About 12 million slaves were taken from Africa and moved to the Americas for nearly 4 centuries. Zaña (Peru) was on the Slave Route since the 16th century. 


Now UNESCO recognizes Zaña Memory Site of Slavery and thus Zana becomes visible on the world map of slave trade. To achieve this Zana has carried out a national and international campaign. There are 1741 adherents in the world to the campaign to achieve the recognition of Zana. 

! HAPPY HOLIDAY PARTIES WITH PANCHO FIERRO ... Our artist painted Afro-descendants, 
Andes, mestizos and descendants of Europeans. About 1,200 watercolors. 
Now our message is that we are Peruvians and we are Latin Americans. 
We fight for the brotherhood of all ethnicities and cultures. 
The struggle for freedom and justice still continues .... 
We should not be divided by the color of the skin ... we are all human beings.

In the national and international support to Zaña collecting signatures participated: Maribel Arrelucea Barrantes Jesús Cosamalón (131 signatures of Peru and other countries). They made a letter of solidarity. Also a valuable list of adhesions got Tamara Hale (37 firms from the United States and England) Isabel Talledo (14 firms from Europe). There was collection of signatures in Zaña with the participation of Luz Carmen Cossio Aguilar, Hildebrando Briones Vela and Amelia Cabanillas Muro, (Zaña waits for you). The Arteaga Muñoz family that among many other people obtained 1569 signatures in the north of Peru. 


All of them supported the file presented by the Afro-Peruvian Museum of Zana to the national and international authorities. In this campaign participated the Museum Afroperuano de Zaña and the Municipality District of Zaña due to an Inter-Institutional Agreement. (Sources: On the international campaign See Volume II of the Zaña File Slavery Memory Site (2014) containing additional documents and submitted to the Ministry of Culture.) There are the names and surnames of all adherents to the fight Zaña at national and international level). Map credit http://www.un.org/.../.../africandescentdecade/slave-trade.shtml y

International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition

On the night of August 22-23, 1791, a group of men and women, torn from Africa and sold as slaves, rebelled against the system in Saint-Domingue (now Haiti) for freedom and independence. The uprising triggered events that eventually led to the abolition of the slave trade.


In 1997, UNESCO established August 23 as the International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition to pay homage to all those who fought for freedom and to continue teaching about their history and values. The success of this rebellion, led by the slaves themselves, is a profound source of inspiration today for the struggle against all forms of servitude, racism, prejudice, racial discrimination and social injustice that are a legacy of slavery.

The Slave Route, launched by UNESCO in 1994, examines the causes and modalities of functioning of slavery and the slave trade, as well as the problems and consequences of slavery in the world. 


Through research, development of teaching materials, preservation of archives, documentaries and oral traditions and places of memory related to slavery, the initiative aims to contribute to a better understanding of the impact of this history on our world Modern, highlight global transformations and cultural interactions, and contribute to intercultural dialogue.




Image
Mélodie Zafitsimihira Paubert who was born in Madagascar, 
a province in southeastern Africa. He arrived in Zaña-Peru.
-
The first young African to arrive at zana in times of freedom. It is Mélodie Zafitsimihira Paubert who was born in Madagascar-Island to the southeast of Africa - He arrived in Peru with a delegation of young people who study in the USA, with the direction of the teacher Monica Rojas. She decided to travel to Zana in the last week of July this year and met the Afro-Peruvian museum and toured the old farms where there were slaves as in the other band and cayali. He was very interested in knowing the history and the memory of the slave of Zana. We had much to say about the "Malgaxes" or "Mangaches" that were called the slaves who came from madaqascar to the north coast of Peru ... Many stories on their journey to the north. One of the major is the one related to your cell phone ... on this subject will probably publish some chronicle the great reporter from the north Lolo Ayasta Tenorio. Only he knows the details of this story that happened in chiclayo and is the best person to tell it. Thank you Monica, thank you melodie .... thank you lolo for your feat ... incredible. (Credit of the first photo is from fb of melodie and the second is the map of the internet appears the island of Madagascar red) ... soon more photos of melodie. A valuable record of images of the trip of melodie, was realized by Fiorella Olano Sampertegui, volunteer, translator and guide of the Afroperuano museum ....









Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 
A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.





Museo Afroperuano. Peru.

MAPA RUTA DEL ESCLAVO a nivel internacional. Cerca de 12 millones de esclavizados fueron sacados de África y trasladados a las Américas durante cerca de 4 siglos. Zaña (Perú) estuvo en la Ruta del Esclavo desde el siglo XVI. Ahora la UNESCO reconoce a Zaña Sitio de Memoria de la Esclavitud y así Zaña se hace visible en el mapa mundial de la trata esclavista. Para lograr ello Zaña ha realizado una campaña nacional e internacional. Hay 1741 adherentes en el mundo a la campaña para lograr el reconocimiento de Zaña. 

tela 1
! FELIZ FIESTAS CON PANCHO FIERRO ... Nuestro artista pintó afrodescendientes,
Andes, mestizos y descendientes de europeos. Aproximadamente 1.200 acuarelas.
Ahora nuestro mensaje es que somos peruanos y somos latinoamericanos.
Luchamos por la hermandad de todas las etnias y culturas.
La lucha por la libertad y la justicia continúa ...
No deberíamos estar divididos por el color de la piel ... todos somos seres humanos.

En el respaldo nacional e internacional a Zaña recolectando firmas participaron: Maribel Arrelucea Barrantes Jesús Cosamalón (131 firmas de Perú y otros países). Ellos hicieron una carta de solidaridad . También valiosa lista de adhesiones consiguieron Tamara Hale (37 firmas de Estados Unidos e Inglaterra) Isabel Talledo (14 firmas de Europa). Hubo recolección de firmas en Zaña con participación de Luz Carmen Cossio Aguilar, Hildebrando Briones Vela y Amelia Cabanillas Muro,(Zaña te Espera). la familia Arteaga Muñoz que entre muchas otras personas lograron 1569 firmas en el norte del Perú. Todos ellos respaldaron el expediente que presentó el Museo Afroperuano de Zaña a las autoridades nacionales e internacionales. 

En esta campaña participaron el Museo Afroperuano de Zaña y la Municipalidad Distrital de Zaña debido a un Convenio Inter-Institucional. (Fuentes: Sobre la campaña internacional Ver volumen II del Expediente Zaña Sitio de memoria de la Esclavitud (2014) que contiene documentos adicionales y que fuera presentado al Ministerio de Cultura. Allí se encuentran los nombres y apellidos de todos los adherentes a la lucha de Zaña a nivel nacional e internacional ). Crédito del mapa http://www.un.org/…/…/africandescentdecade/slave-trade.shtml y

Día Internacional del Recuerdo de la Trata de Esclavos y de su Abolición

En la noche del 22 al 23 de agosto de 1791, un grupo de hombres y mujeres, arrancados de África y vendidos como esclavos, se rebelaron contra el sistema en Saint-Domingue (hoy Haití) para obtener la libertad y la independencia. El levantamiento desencadenó acontecimientos que finalmente condujeron a la abolición de la trata de esclavos.

En 1997, la UNESCO estableció el 23 de agosto como Día Internacional del Recuerdo de la Trata de Esclavos y de su Abolición para rendir homenaje a todos los que lucharon por la libertad, y para continuar la enseñanza acerca de su historia y sus valores. El éxito de esta rebelión, dirigida por los propios esclavos, es una profunda fuente de inspiración hoy para la lucha contra todas las formas de servidumbre, el racismo, el prejuicio, la discriminación racial y la injusticia social que son un legado de la esclavitud.

La Ruta del Esclavo, puesta en marcha por la UNESCO en 1994, examina las causas y modalidades de funcionamiento de la esclavitud y la trata negrera, así como de las problemáticas y consecuencias de la esclavitud en el mundo. A través de la investigación, el desarrollo de materiales didácticos, la preservación de archivos, documentales y tradiciones orales y los lugares de la memoria relacionada con la esclavitud, la iniciativa tiene por objeto contribuir a una mejor comprensión del impacto de esta historia en nuestro mundo moderno, resaltar las transformaciones globales y las interacciones culturales, y contribuir al diálogo intercultural.



imagem
Mélodie Zafitsimihira Paubert quien nació en Madagascar -isla al sureste de África- . Llegó a Zaña-Perú.

A primeira jovem africana a chegar a zana em tempos de liberdade. Trata-se de Mélodie Zafitsimihira Paubert quem nasceu em Madagáscar-Ilha ao sudeste de África - Chegou ao peru com uma delegação de jovens que estudam nos EUA, com a direção da professora Monica Rojas. Ela decidiu viajar para zana na última semana de julho deste ano e conheceu o museu afroperuano e percorreu as antigas fazendas onde havia escravos como na outra banda e cayaltí. Ficou muito interessado em conhecer a história e a memória da escravatura de Zana. Detivemo muito sobre os " Malgaxes " ou " Mangaches " que assim se chamavam aos escravizados que chegaram de madaqascar à costa norte do Peru... Muitas histórias na sua viagem ao norte. Uma das principais é a relacionada com o seu celular... sobre este assunto provavelmente irá publicar alguma crônica o grande repórter do norte Lolo Ayasta Tenorio. Só ele sabe os detalhes desta história que aconteceu em chiclayo e é a pessoa mais indicada para narrarla. Obrigada Monica, obrigada melodie.... obrigado lolo pela tua proeza... incrível. (Crédito da primeira foto é do fb de melodie e a segunda é o mapa da internet aparece a ilha de Madagascar de cor vermelha)... em breve mais fotos de melodie. Um valioso registro de imagens da viagem de melodie, foi realizado por Fiorella Olano Sampertegui, voluntária, tradutora e guia do museu afroperuano....

A call for donations for the Belle Epoque Museum of Cabourg - Un appel aux dons pour les travaux du musée Belle époque de Cabourg. - Um convite para doações para o Belle Epoque Museum of Cabourg

In the context of future work related to the creation of the Belle Epoque Museum, the Municipality of Cabourg and the Fondation du Patrimoine are launching a call for donations.

The Belle Époque museum project, dedicated in particular to Marcel Proust launched by the municipality of Cabourg (Calvados), must take place in the building of the cultural space Bruno Coquatrix, called Villa Bon-Abri. To this end, the site needs to undergo a number of renovation and restructuring work in order to comply with the project's museum standards. A global project worth nearly 3 million euros as a whole. A heavy envelope whose work constitutes a significant part.




picture
The cultural space Bruno Coquatrix of Cabourg will be the subject of important works to welcome the future Belle Epoque museum dedicated to Marcel Proust. (© The Pays d'Auge)

As part of the partnership signed on Friday, August 28, 2017 with the Fondation du Patrimoine, the municipality is launching a call for donations to finance part of the future museum's work. From this Friday, August 4, everyone can participate in the Belle Epoque Museum project through this subscription campaign. The target would be around € 150,000.

Through the website of the Fondation du Patrimoine, all donations are possible, with a tax exemption proposed according to the given amount. In addition, counterparties are announced: such as the patron's visibility on the communication media that will be created for the museum, inviting visitors to highlights of the site or privatizing the site.

Important work to be undertaken

Villa Bon-Abri was built in the 1860s. The Fondation du Patrimoine is a reminder of the architectural character of the building. "Consisting of an apparatus of red and ocher bricks, its polygonal central fore-body belongs to the typology of the houses of pleasure. It is currently covered with a coating that takes up the decorative motifs and dormers to the Norman. It is completed with a Caen stone wing coated with plaster, introduced 14 years later. Although the mansion has retained its original volumetry in part, it has nevertheless undergone numerous transformations during its renovation in an establishment receiving from the public, eliminating all domestic evocation.

Consequently, important work is needed to transform it into a museum.

The interiors demand a complete restructuring of the spaces, the demolition and redistribution of volumes, the arrangement and the bringing to the museums standards of the places. The works of second work: partitioning, electricity, plumbing, heating and security are necessary. An important facade refurbishment is to be carried out, in order to harmonize the whole building, to restore the original elements and ornaments that have disappeared as the transformations of the house. The work will have to make possible the use of multimedia techniques that will make it possible to achieve an almost intact evocation of the Belle Époque in Cabourg.

This second life given to the Cabourgeais building will also be an opportunity to "pay tribute to the illustrious writer Marcel Proust, ambassador of France, Cabourg and the French language throughout the world". Work is scheduled to begin in mid-2018 for an opening scheduled for June 2019.





Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 
A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.






--fr
Un appel aux dons pour les travaux du musée Belle époque de Cabourg.

Dans le cadre des futurs travaux liés à la création du musée Belle époque, la municipalité de Cabourg et la Fondation du Patrimoine lancent un appel aux dons.

Le projet de musée Belle époque consacré notamment à Marcel Proust lancé par la municipalité de Cabourg (Calvados), doit prendre place dans le bâtiment de l’espace culturel Bruno Coquatrix, dit, « Villa Bon-Abri ». Dans cette optique, le site doit faire l’objet d’un certain nombre de travaux de rénovation et de restructuration afin d’être aux normes muséales du projet. Un projet global qui se chiffre à près de 3 millions d’euros dans son ensemble. Une enveloppe lourde dont les travaux constituent une partie non négligeable. 

image
L’espace culturel Bruno Coquatrix de Cabourg va faire l’objet d’importants travaux pour accueillir le futur musée Belle époque dédié à Marcel Proust. (©Le Pays d’Auge)

Dans le cadre du partenariat signé le vendredi 28 août 2017 avec la Fondation du Patrimoine, la municipalité lance une opération d’appel aux dons afin de financer une partie du montant des travaux du futur musée. À partir de ce vendredi 4 août, tout un chacun peut ainsi participer au projet du musée Belle époque par le biais de cette campagne de souscription. L’objectif à atteindre s’élèverait autour de 150 000 €.

Par l’intermédiaire du site internet de la Fondation du Patrimoine, tous les dons sont possibles, avec une défiscalisation proposée suivant la somme donnée. Par ailleurs, des contreparties sont annoncées : comme la visibilité du mécène sur les supports de communication qui seront créés pour le musée, l’invitation à des moments forts du site ou encore la privatisation du lieu.
D’importants travaux à entreprendre

La Villa Bon-Abri a été édifiée dans les années 1860. La Fondation du Patrimoine rappelle le caractère architectural particulier du bâtiment. « Constitué d’un appareillage de briques rouges et ocres, son avant-corps central polygonal relève de la typologie des maisons de plaisance. Elle est actuellement recouverte d’un enduit qui reprend les motifs décoratifs et lucarnes à la normande. Elle est complétée d’une aile en pierre de Caen recouverte d’enduit, introduite 14ans plus tard. Si la maison de maître a conservé en partie sa volumétrie d’origine, elle a néanmoins subi de nombreuses transformations lors de sa rénovation en établissement recevant du public, faisant disparaître toute évocation domestique ».

Dès lors, des travaux importants sont à prévoir pour la transformer en musée.
Les intérieurs demandent une restructuration complète des espaces, la démolition et la redistribution des volumes, l’agencement et la mise aux normes muséales des lieux. Les travaux de second oeuvre : cloisonnement, électricité, plomberie, chauffage et sécurisation sont nécessaires. Un important ravalement de façade est à réaliser, dans le but d’harmoniser l’ensemble du bâtiment, de restaurer les éléments d’origine et ornements qui ont disparu au fil des transformations de la maison. Les travaux devront rendre possible l’utilisation des techniques du multimédia qui permettront d’atteindre une évocation quasi intacte de la Belle Époque à Cabourg.

Cette seconde vie donnée au bâtiment cabourgeais sera également l’occasion de « rendre hommage à l’illustre écrivain Marcel Proust, ambassadeur de la France, de Cabourg et de la langue française dans le monde entier ». Le début des travaux est prévu pour mi-2018 pour une ouverture estimée à juin 2019.









--br
Um convite para doações para o Belle Epoque Museum of Cabourg.

No contexto de futuros trabalhos relacionados à criação do Museu Belle Epoque, o Município de Cabourg e a Fundação do Patrimônio estão lançando um convite para doações.

O projeto do museu Belle Époque, dedicado em particular a Marcel Proust, lançado pelo município de Cabourg (Calvados), deve ter lugar na construção do espaço cultural Bruno Coquatrix, chamado Villa Bon-Abri. Para este fim, o site precisa ser submetido a uma série de trabalhos de renovação e reestruturação para cumprir os padrões do museu do projeto. Um projeto global no valor de quase 3 milhões de euros como um todo. Um envelope pesado cujo trabalho constitui uma parte significativa.

cenário
O espaço cultural Bruno Coquatrix de Cabourg será objeto de importantes trabalhos para receber o futuro museu Belle Epoque dedicado a Marcel Proust. (© Pays d'Auge)

Como parte da parceria assinada na sexta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2017, com a Fundação do Patrimônio, o município está lançando um convite para doações para financiar parte do trabalho do futuro museu. A partir desta sexta-feira, 4 de agosto, todos podem participar do projeto do Museu Belle Epoque através desta campanha de inscrição. O objetivo seria em torno de € 150,000.

Através do site da Fundação do Patrimônio, todas as doações são possíveis, com uma isenção de imposto proposta de acordo com o montante indicado. Além disso, as contrapartes são anunciadas: como a visibilidade do patrocinador sobre os meios de comunicação que serão criados para o museu, convidando os visitantes para os destaques do site ou privatizando o site.
Trabalho importante a ser realizado

Villa Bon-Abri foi construída na década de 1860. A Fundação do Patrimoine é uma lembrança do caráter arquitetônico do edifício. "Composto por um aparelho de tijolos vermelhos e ocre, o seu anteparame central poligonal pertence à tipologia das casas de prazer. Atualmente é coberto com um revestimento que reúne os motivos decorativos e dormers para o Norman. É completado com Uma asa de pedra de Caen revestida com gesso, introduzida 14 anos depois. Embora a mansão tenha mantido sua volumetria original em parte, sofreu inúmeras transformações durante sua renovação em um estabelecimento recebendo do público, eliminando toda evocação doméstica.

Consequentemente, é necessário um trabalho importante para transformá-lo em museu.

Os interiores exigem uma reestruturação completa dos espaços, a demolição e a redistribuição de volumes, o arranjo e o planejamento dos museus nos locais. Os trabalhos do segundo trabalho: particionamento, eletricidade, encanamento, aquecimento e segurança são necessários. Deve ser realizada uma remodelação importante da fachada, a fim de harmonizar todo o edifício, restaurar os elementos originais e os ornamentos que desapareceram como as transformações da casa. O trabalho terá de possibilitar o uso de técnicas multimídia que permitirão uma evocação quase intacta da Belle Époque em Cabourg.

Esta segunda vida dada ao edifício Cabourgeais também será uma oportunidade para "prestar homenagem ao ilustre escritor Marcel Proust, embaixador da França, Cabourg e língua francesa em todo o mundo". O trabalho está programado para começar em meados de 2018 para uma abertura prevista para junho de 2019.