Listen to the text.

quarta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2017

AMURI MUSEUM OF WORKERS’ HOUSING, Satakunnankatu 49, 33230 Tampere, Finland - Museu Amuri da Vivienda dos Trabalhadores, Satakunnankatu 49, 33230 Tampere, Finlândia

Amurin puutalokortteleiden rakentaminen alkoi 1860-luvulla Tampereen kasvavan työväestön tarpeisiin. Näistä kortteleista on jäljellä vain Amurin työläismuseokortteli, johon kuuluu viisi alkuperäisillä paikoilla olevaa asuinrakennusta sekä neljä piharakennusta. Asuinrakennuksiin on sisustettu asuntoja, jotka ajoittuvat vuosien 1882 ja 1973 välille. Museoalueelta löytyvät myös yleinen sauna, leipomo, suutarinverstas, osuuskauppa sekä paperi- ja lyhyttavarakauppa.


Tampere was founded in 1779 on a narrow isthmus on the western side of the rapids. The burghers that moved into the city were given plantation land for cultivation and pasture on the western edge of the city. Strong industrialisation brought new inhabitants to the city from the mid-19th century onwards, and the city needed plotland to accommodate new people. The only possible direction to enlarge the city was towards the west and thus the burghers had to part with their plantation land. At the same time Finnish immigrants were travelling towards Amur Land in Siberia. Tampere people thought that the new district was located far from the city centre and it became to be called metaphorically as Amurinmaa, Amur Land. The name took the form of Amuri.


Amuri grew together with the industrialisation of the banks of the Tammerkoski rapids. By the beginning of the 20th century Amuri had five thousand inhabitants. The communal kitchen system was a special feature of Amuri district’s houses.

A typical communal kitchen ran through the house vertically, and it was surrounded by two rooms on both sides. The community around the kitchen thus included four families with their subtenants.

A houseowner had typically two or three bedrooms and a private kitchen. One of the outbuildings had outhouses on top of the stairs in one or two rows. Many outbuildings also had a stable.

Amuri had several communal saunas. People went to the centre of the city only for special errands, all the necessary things could be bought from the areas merchants or Mustalahti market.

Resultado de imagem para Amuri Museum of Workers' Housing

During the 1950s, Hämeen Museoseura society had an idea that Tampere should have an open-air museum. In the first phase the museum was planned to be located in the district of Ratina, and the idea was to relocate buildings from different parts of Tampere there. The idea had developed into a workers’ home museum by the 1960s. New town plan was drawn for Amuri in 1965 and in it the city reserved one block for museum use. The society set in 1967 a committee to develop a museum plan. When Tampere Museums was founded in 1969, the task was appointed to them. The first phase in turning the block into a museum was when the Cooperative Store i.1. museum was opened in the block in 1975. Kulutusosuuskuntien Keskusliitto Cooperative Organisation had donated merchant ware and artefacts to the City of Tampere. Their wish was that the museum would be opened in 1975 when Osuusliike Voima Cooperative Store and the whole E-osuuskauppaliike Corporation celebrated their 75th anniversary.



The leading thought of the museum planning was to describe the living and the lives of Amuri people from the founding of the district to the 1970s. The dwellings should look like the inhabitants had stepped out of them only for a moment. Inhabitants were created to each museum dwelling, and they were general descriptions of Amuri people. Names, professions, family sizes, etc. were searched from records. Information for interior décor was gained from estate inventory deeds, literature, and interviews were conducted. The artefacts in the rooms are mainly from Tampere and Tampere Region, partly also from Amuri. The only authentic dwelling is the one from 1973.

The residential building of Makasiininkatu street 12, where the Cooperative Store i.l. museum was located, was finished for museum use in January 1980. The dwellings of the building date from 1932 to 1973. The building also houses a haberdashery from 1946. The cooperative store was connected through storekeeper’s dwelling to the rest of the museum.

In the days preceding midsummer of 1982 the public gained access to plot 41’s residential building. It houses dwellings from 1911 to 1939 as well as a bakery from the 1930s. Previously the museum had been open yearly only on Tampere Day but from there on the two finished museum buildings were open for public during summer season. In 1975 architect Matti Huusari drew in the city’s architectural department a communal sauna and used the saunas in Amuri and Pispala districts as a model. The sauna was completed on plot 43 in 1991. At that time the so-called small house, located on the same plot, was opened which houses dwellings from 1901 to 1909 as well as a cobbler’s shop. In 1992 the larger residential building on the same plot was finished for museum use and it houses dwellings from 1882 to 1899 as well as two playrooms with traditional toys for younger visitors.

The main principle when the buildings were turned into a museum was to conduct as little renovation as possible as well as using professionals who had the same skills as the carpenters, painters and masons in the olden days had.






collaboration: Lilit Minasyan

Rozmari Petek 
Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.
Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.





--br
Museu Amuri da Vivienda dos Trabalhadores.

A construção das crateras de madeira de Amur começou na década de 1860 para as necessidades da população crescente em Tampere. Destes blocos, há apenas o Bairro dos Museus dos Trabalhadores de Amuri, que inclui cinco edifícios residenciais no local original e quatro metros. Os edifícios residenciais estão decorados com apartamentos entre 1882 e 1973. Na área do museu há também uma sauna geral, uma padaria, uma loja de souvenirs, uma loja cooperativa e um papel e uma mercearia.

Tampere foi fundada em 1779 em um istmo estreito no lado ocidental dos Rapids. Os burgueses que se mudaram para a cidade receberam terreno de plantação para cultivo e pastagem no extremo oeste da cidade. Uma forte industrialização trouxe novos habitantes para a cidade a partir de meados do século 19, e a cidade precisava de terreno para acomodar novas pessoas. A única direção possível para ampliar a cidade era para o oeste e, portanto, os burgueses tiveram que compartilhar com suas terras de plantação. Ao mesmo tempo, imigrantes finlandeses viajaram para Amur Land, na Sibéria. As pessoas de Tampere achavam que o novo distrito estava localizado longe do centro da cidade e foi metaforicamente encontrado com Amurinmaa, Amur Land. O nome assumiu a forma de Amuri.

Amuri cresceu com a industrialização dos bancos das Rapids de Tammerkoski. No início do século XX, Amuri tinha cinco mil habitantes. O sistema de cozinha comum era uma característica especial das casas do distrito de Amuri.

Uma cozinha comum típica atravessava a casa verticalmente e estava cercada por dois quartos em ambos os lados. A comunidade em torno da cozinha, portanto, incluiu quatro famílias com seus subentários.

O proprietário tinha tipicamente dois ou três quartos e uma cozinha privada. Uma das dependências tinha dependências em cima das escadas em uma ou duas filas. Muitas dependências também tinham um estábulo.

Amuri tinha várias saunas comunais. As pessoas foram ao centro da cidade apenas para pedidos especiais, todas as coisas necessárias poderiam ser compradas no mercado dos comerciantes ou Mustalahti.

Durante a década de 1950, H & auml; meen Museoseura teve uma idéia de que Tampere deveria ter um museu ao ar livre. Na primeira fase, o museu estava planejado para ser localizado no distrito de Ratina, e a idéia era mudar os edifícios de diferentes partes de Tampere. A idéia havia se tornado um museu de casa dos trabalhadores na década de 1960. O plano da cidade nova foi desenhado para Amuri em 1965 e nela a cidade reservou um bloco para o uso do museu. A sociedade estabeleceu em 1967 um comitê para desenvolver um plano de museu. Quando os Museus de Tampere foram fundados em 1969, a tarefa foi nomeada para eles. A primeira fase em transformar o bloco em um museu foi quando a Cooperative Store i.1. O museu foi aberto no bloco em 1975. Kulutusosuuskuntien Keskusliitto Cooperative Organization doou mercadorias mercantes e artefatos para a cidade de Tampere. O desejo deles era que o museu fosse aberto em 1975, quando a Loja Cooperativa Osuusliike Voima e toda a Corporação E-osuuskauppaliike celebraram seu 75º aniversário.

O pensamento principal do planejamento do museu era descrever a vida e as vidas dos amurianos desde a fundação do distrito até a década de 1970. As habitações devem parecer que os habitantes saíram deles apenas por um momento. Os habitantes foram criados para cada moradia do museu, e eram descrições gerais de pessoas de Amuri. Nomes, profissões, tamanhos de família, etc. foram pesquisados ​​a partir de registros. As informações para decoração de interiores foram obtidas a partir de escrituras de inventário, literatura e entrevistas realizadas. Os artefactos nos quartos são principalmente da região de Tampere e Tampere, em parte também de Amuri. A única habitação autêntica é a de 1973.

O prédio residencial da rua Makasiininkatu 12, onde a Cooperative Store i.l. O museu foi localizado, foi terminado para uso em museu em janeiro de 1980. As moradias do edifício datam de 1932 a 1973. O prédio também abriga uma mercíola de 1946. A loja cooperativa estava conectada através da habitação do lojista ao resto do museu.

Nos dias que antecederam o verão de 1982, o público obteve acesso ao prédio residencial do lote 41. Ele abriga habitações de 1911 a 1939, bem como uma padaria da década de 1930. Anteriormente, o museu tinha sido aberto anualmente apenas no dia de Tampere, mas a partir daí, os dois prédios finais do museu estavam abertos para público durante a temporada de verão. Em 1975, o arquiteto Matti Huusari desenhou no departamento de arquitetura da cidade uma sauna comum e usou as saunas nos distritos de Amuri e Pispala como modelo. A sauna foi completada na trama 43 em 1991. Naquela época, abriu-se a chamada pequena casa, localizada na mesma parcela, que abriga habitações de 1901 a 1909, bem como uma cofres. Em 1992, o prédio residencial maior da mesma parcela foi terminado para uso em museus e abriga moradias de 1882 a 1899, bem como duas salas de jogos com brinquedos tradicionais para visitantes mais jovens.

O princípio principal quando os edifícios foram transformados em um museu era realizar o mínimo de renovação possível, além de usar profissionais que possuíam as mesmas habilidades que os carpinteiros, pintores e pedreiras dos antigos.

Celje Pompeii survived two millennia, and discovery can destroy one winter. - Celjski Pompeji preživeli dve tisočletji, odkritje pa lahko uniči že ena zima. - Celje Pompeii sobreviveu a dois milênios, e a descoberta pode destruir no inverno.

While frescoes that can be placed alongside the Pompei borders have survived nearly two thousand years, they can destroy the coming winter if the Celje municipality does not quickly get the contractor.

ARCHIVE OF THE CELJE OF THE PROVINCIAL MUSEUM Excellent preserved frescoes found at the Museum Square in Celje.


Just before the summer vacation, the news was greeted in Celje that when excavating the ground at the Museum Square in Celje, in the yard in front of the Old Countery, they encountered extremely well-preserved frescoes that were created at the end of the 1st century or at the beginning of the 2nd century. As Jure Krajšek, an archaeologist and curator of the Provincial Museum of Celje, described at the time, there are very few preserved frescoes in Europe. Above all, in such sizes, as the frescoes in height reach a meter, and in the length of about six to seven meters. "It's not just about individual fragments that we previously found in Celje, but for entire wall paintings. The corners of the room depict the birds in the year. The parrots, garlands, masks and the special motif of a woman are visible, whose legs change into vegetative They were similarly found in Pompeii, but they were destroyed by the enemy Vesuvu of the year 79, "stressed Krajšek at the time, stressing that the finds are presently only temporarily protected against weather influences. Therefore, in the summer, he stressed that by autumn, construction work should begin. This is the only way that the frescoes will be able to save themselves from winter.

Initially fast, then slowed down

The procedures with which the frescoes could be preserved on site (in situ) were then acquired extremely fast. "Despite the fact that Roman Celeia is largely well researched and presented, the frescoes in front of the Old Count are the only in situ preserved frescoes with figural motifs (bird, dolphin, horse, Victoria ...) in Celje, so the Celje regional unit of the Institute for Protection the cultural heritage of Slovenia in accordance with the legislation on the exceptional nature of discoveries was informed by the Ministry of Culture. The Ministry then issued a decision that recognized the exceptional value of the complex of a Roman villa with perfectly preserved frescoes comparable in color and motives to those of Pompeii. the validity of the proposed presentation of discovered remains at the site of the discovery, "explained the head of the Celje unit, Danijela Brišnik. The frescoes are part of the rich villa, in fact, its bathroom complex with central hot-water heating, which was in use from the first to at least the middle of the fourth century.

"Since the archaeological remains in front of the Old Count were preserved at such a depth that the function of the Museum Square was not truncated with the presentation, in cooperation with the Provincial Museum of Celje, the Municipality of Celje proposed an underground presentation with the implementation of peripheral walls and pilots around building remains and covering the area with padded plates in the area of ​​about 90 square meters and the implementation of the ventilation system and connecting corridor through the lapidarium in the Old County, "continues Brišnikova. "The municipality agreed with the proposal, knowing that in such a way the archaeological remains will be well protected and at the same time attractive. However, due to the extremely sensitive original substance, the paintwork protection with cover should be carried out before this year's winter, so this moment is intensively carried out both the choice of the building contractor and the physical protection of the frescoes for the construction period and the archaeological research at the site of the construction of the perimeter walls of the presentation. 

They are working very hard to protect themselves

On September 20, the Celje municipality announced a tender for the construction of construction works (the deadline for registration was five days), but to date, they have not yet announced the results of the tender. "The procedure for selecting a contractor for the construction of an object to protect the found frescoes on the Museum Square is not yet complete, so we can not answer your questions yet. We assure you that, in accordance with our competences, we are working hard to make valuable frescoes timely to protect it from external influences, "everything that has been explained about this topic at the moment in the municipality. If the announcements of the beautiful autumn are held, the frescoes will be protected in time from winter. "After the protection of archaeological remains with a plate, they will acquire all the necessary restoration and conservation procedures for their preservation and presentation. Through the constructive cooperation of the Municipality of Celje, the Celje Regional Unit and the Restoration Center of the Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia, the Provincial Museum of Celje and the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Slovenia We continue this kind of presentation in Celje by discussing the stories of the past, which are described by the archaeological remains in the presentation City under the City, in the pavilion on the Main Square, in the atrium of the National House and elsewhere, "concluded Brišnikova. After all this, it will also be necessary to consider how to make future valuable and unique finds of the city even better on the global tourist map.

ROZMARI PETEK The Celje Museum Square was opened: the remains of the late Roman Catholic villa were found below it; pillars that have been used for the underfloor heating system are still visible.






Rozmari Petek 
Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.
Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.








--esloveno
Celjski Pompeji preživeli dve tisočletji, odkritje pa lahko uniči že ena zima.

Medtem ko so freske, ki se lahko postavijo ob bok pompejskim, preživele skoraj dva tisoč let, jih lahko uniči prihajajoča zima, če celjska občina ne bo hitro dobila izvajalca.

image
ARHIV POKRAJINSKEGA MUZEJA CELJE Odlično ohranjene freske, najdene na Muzejskem trgu v Celju.

Tik pred poletnimi počitnicami je v Celju odjeknila vest, da so ob razkopavanju tal na Muzejskem trgu v Celju na dvorišču pred Staro grofijo naleteli na izjemno dobro ohranjene freske, ki so nastale konec 1. stoletja oziroma v začetku 2. stoletja. Kot je že tedaj opisal Jure Krajšek, arheolog in kustos Pokrajinskega muzeja Celje, je tako dobro ohranjenih fresk v Evropi zelo malo. Predvsem pa v takšnih velikostih, saj freske v višino segajo meter, v dolžino pa okoli šest do sedem metrov. "Ne gre namreč le za posamezne fragmente, kakšne smo prej našli v Celju, temveč za cele stenske poslikave. Na vogalih sobe so upodobljeni ptički v letu. Vidne so papige, girlande, maske ter posebni motiv ženske, ki se ji noge spreminjajo v rastlinske vitice. Podobne so bile najdene v Pompejih, a jih je ognjenik Vezuv leta 79 uničil," je takrat poudaril Krajšek in poudaril, da so najdbe trenutno le začasno zavarovane pred vremenskimi vplivi. Zato je že poleti poudaril, da bi se do jeseni gradbena dela morala začeti. Le tako bodo freske uspeli rešiti pred zimo.

Sprva hitro, nato upočasnjeno

Postopki, s katerimi bi freske lahko ohranili na mestu samem (in situ), so nato stekli izjemno hitro. "Navkljub temu, da je rimska Celeja v veliki meri dobro raziskana in prezentirana, so freske pred Staro grofijo edine in situ ohranjene freske s figuralnimi motivi (ptič, delfin, konj, Viktorija …) v Celju, zato je celjska območna enota Zavoda za varstvo kulturne dediščine Slovenije skladno z zakonodajo o izjemnosti odkritij obvestila ministrstvo za kulturo. Ministrstvo je nato izdalo odločbo, s katero je bila kompleksu rimskodobne vile z odlično ohranjenimi freskami, primerljivimi po barvitosti in motiviki s tistimi iz Pompejev, priznana izjemna vrednost, potrdilo pa je tudi utemeljenost predlagane prezentacije odkritih ostalin na mestu odkritja," je pojasnila vodja celjske enote Danijela Brišnik. Freske so namreč del bogate vile, pravzaprav njenega kopalniškega kompleksa s centralnim toplozračnim ogrevanjem, ki je bila v uporabi od prvega do vsaj sredine četrtega stoletja.

"Ker so arheološke ostaline pred Staro grofijo ohranjene na tolikšni globini, da funkcija Muzejskega trga s prezentacijo ni v ničemer okrnjena, je zavod v sodelovanju s Pokrajinskim muzejem Celje Mestni občini Celje predlagal podzemno prezentacijo z izvedbo obodnih zidov in pilotov okoli stavbnih ostalin in prekritjem območja s povoznimi ploščami v obsegu okoli 90 kvadratnih metrov ter izvedbo prezračevalnega sistema in povezovalnega hodnika preko lapidarija v Stari grofiji," nadaljuje Brišnikova. "Mestna občina se je s predlogom strinjala, zavedajoč se, da bodo na tak način arheološke ostaline dobro zaščitene in hkrati atraktivno prezentirane. Seveda pa je treba zaradi izjemno občutljive originalne substance poslikav zaščito s prekritjem izvesti še pred letošnjo zimo, zato ta hip intenzivno potekajo tako izbira gradbenega izvajalca kot fizična zaščita fresk za obdobje gradnje in arheološke raziskave na mestu izgradnje obodnih zidov prezentacije."

Zelo si prizadevajo za zaščito

Na celjski občini so 20. septembra objavili razpis za izvedo gradbenih del (rok za prijavo je bil pet dni), vendar do danes še niso sporočili rezultatov razpisa. "Postopek izbire izvajalca za gradnjo objekta, ki bo na Muzejskem trgu zaščitil najdene freske, še ni zaključen, zato vam na vaša vprašanja še ne moremo odgovoriti. Zagotavljamo pa vam, da si v skladu s svojimi pristojnostmi zelo prizadevamo, da bi dragocene freske pravočasno zaščitili pred zunanjimi vplivi," je vse, kar so o tej temi trenutno pojasnili na občini. Če bodo napovedi o lepi jeseni držale, bodo freske še pravočasno zaščitili pred zimo. "Po zaščiti arheoloških ostalin s povozno ploščo bodo stekli vsi potrebni restavratorsko-konservatorski postopki za njihovo ohranitev in prezentacijo. S konstruktivnim sodelovanjem Mestne občine Celje, celjske območne enote in Restavratorskega centra Zavoda za varstvo kulturne dediščine Slovenije, Pokrajinskega muzeja Celje in Ministrstva za kulturo RS tovrstno prezentacijo v Celju nadaljujemo s spletanjem zgodb preteklosti, ki jih pripovedujejo arheološke ostaline v prezentaciji Mesto pod mestom, v paviljonu na Glavnem trgu, v atriju Narodnega doma in še kje," je zaključila Brišnikova. Po vsem tem pa bo nujen tudi razmislek, kako v bodoče dragocene in unikatne najdbe mesta še bolje umestiti na svetovni turistični zemljevid.

ROZMARI PETEK Razkrit Muzejski trg v Celju: pod njim so našli ostanke poznoantične rimske vile; stebrički, ki so služili za sistem talnega ogrevanja, so še vidni.





--br via tradutor do google
Celje Pompeii sobreviveu a dois milênios, e a descoberta pode destruir no inverno.

Enquanto os afrescos que podem ser colocados ao lado das fronteiras de Pompéia sobreviveram quase dois mil anos, eles podem destruir o próximo inverno se o município de Celje não conseguir rapidamente o contratado.

imagem
ARQUIVO DO CELJEIRO DO MUSEU PROVINCIAL Excelente frescos preservados encontrados na Praça do Museu de Celje.

Pouco antes das férias de verão, as novidades foram recebidas em Celje que, ao escavar o terreno na Praça do Museu de Celje, no pátio em frente à Antiga Congregação, encontraram afrescos extremamente bem preservados que foram criados no final do 1º. século ou no início do século II. Como Jure Krajšek, arqueólogo e curador do Museu Provincial de Celje, descrito na época, há muito poucos afrescos preservados na Europa. Acima de tudo, em tais tamanhos, como os afrescos de altura atingem um metro, e no comprimento de cerca de seis a sete metros. "Não se trata apenas de fragmentos individuais que encontramos anteriormente em Celje, mas para pinturas de parede inteiras. Os cantos da sala retratam os pássaros do ano. Os vislumbres, guirlandas, máscaras e o motivo especial de uma mulher são visíveis, cujas pernas Mudaram-se para a vegetação. Eles também foram encontrados em Pompéia, mas foram destruídos pelo Vesuvu inimigo do ano 79 ", ressaltou Krajšek na época, enfatizando que os achados estão atualmente apenas protegidos temporariamente contra as influências climáticas. Portanto, no verão, ele ressaltou que, no outono, o trabalho de construção deveria começar. Esta é a única maneira que os afrescos serão capazes de se salvar do inverno.

Inicialmente rápido, depois desacelerou

Os procedimentos com os quais os afrescos poderiam ser preservados no local (in situ) foram então adquiridos extremamente rápido. "Apesar do fato de que Roman Celeia é amplamente pesquisado e apresentado, os afrescos em frente ao Old Count são os únicos frescos preservados in situ com motivos figurativos (pássaro, golfinho, cavalo, Victoria ...) em Celje, então o Celje unidade regional do Instituto de Proteção, o patrimônio cultural da Eslovênia de acordo com a legislação sobre o caráter excepcional das descobertas foi informado pelo Ministério da Cultura. O Ministério emitiu então uma decisão que reconheceu o valor excepcional do complexo de uma villa romana com frescos perfeitamente preservados de cor e motivos semelhantes aos de Pompeia. A validade da apresentação proposta de restos descobertos no local da descoberta ", explicou o chefe da unidade Celje, Danijela Brišnik. Os afrescos fazem parte da rica villa, de fato, seu complexo de banheiro com aquecimento central de água quente, que estava em uso desde o primeiro até ao meio do século IV.

"Uma vez que os restos arqueológicos em frente ao Conde Antigo foram preservados a uma profundidade que a função da Praça do Museu não foi truncada com a apresentação, em cooperação com o Museu Provincial de Celje, o Município de Celje propôs uma apresentação subterrânea com a implementação de paredes periféricas e pilotos em torno de construção de restos e cobrindo a área com placas acolchoadas na área de cerca de 90 metros quadrados e a implementação do sistema de ventilação e corredor de conexão através do lapidarium no condado antigo ", continua Brišnikova. "O município concordou com a proposta, sabendo que, de tal forma, os restos arqueológicos serão bem protegidos e, ao mesmo tempo, atraentes. No entanto, devido à substância original extremamente sensível, a proteção da pintura com cobertura deve ser realizada antes do ano de hoje inverno, então este momento é intensamente realizado tanto na escolha do empreiteiro quanto na proteção física dos afrescos para o período de construção e da pesquisa arqueológica no local da construção dos muros perimétricos da apresentação ".

Eles estão trabalhando muito para se proteger

Em 20 de setembro, o município de Celje anunciou um concurso para a construção de obras de construção (o prazo de inscrição foi de cinco dias), mas até o momento, ainda não anunciaram os resultados do concurso. "O procedimento para selecionar um empreiteiro para a construção de um objeto para proteger os afrescos encontrados na Praça dos Museus ainda não está completo, então não podemos responder suas perguntas ainda. Nós asseguramos que, de acordo com nossas competências, estamos trabalhando difícil de fazer afrescos valiosos oportunamente para protegê-lo de influências externas ", tudo o que foi explicado sobre este tópico no momento no município. Se os anúncios do outono bonito forem realizados, os afrescos serão protegidos no tempo do inverno. "Após a proteção dos restos arqueológicos com uma placa, eles adquirirão todos os procedimentos de restauração e conservação necessários para a sua preservação e apresentação. Através da cooperação construtiva do Município de Celje, da Unidade Regional Celje e do Centro de Restauração do Instituto para a Proteção do Patrimônio Cultural da Eslovênia, do Museu Provincial de Celje e do Ministério da Cultura da República da Eslovênia. Continuamos neste tipo de apresentação em Celje, discutindo as histórias do passado, que são descritas pelos vestígios arqueológicos na apresentação Cidade sob a Cidade, no pavilhão da Praça Principal, no átrio da Casa Nacional e em outros lugares ", concluiu Brišnikova. Depois de tudo isso, também será necessário considerar como tornar futuras descobertas valiosas e únicas da cidade ainda melhor no mapa turístico global.

ROZMARI PETEK A Praça do Museu Celje foi inaugurada: os restos da tarde católica católica foram encontrados abaixo; Os pilares que foram usados para o sistema de aquecimento por piso ainda são visíveis.