terça-feira, 11 de setembro de 2018

"CARIMBÓ DO MEU BRAZIL 2018" 4 years of the Registry of Carimbó As Brazilian Cultural Heritage, Belém do Pará, Brazil. - “CARIMBÓ DO MEU BRASIL 2018” 4 anos do Registro do Carimbó Como Patrimônio Cultural Brasileiro, Belém do Pará, Brasil. - "CARIMBÓ DO MEU BRASILIEN 2018" 4 Jahre der Registrierung von Carimbó als brasilianisches Kulturerbe, Belém do Pará, Brasilien. - «CARIMBÓ DO MEU BRAZIL 2018» 4 года регистрации каримбы. Как бразильское культурное наследие, Белем-ду-Пара, Бразилия. - “CARIMBÓDOMEU BRAZIL 2018”Carimbó登记册4年作为巴西文化遗产,巴西BelémdoPará。

On September 11, 2014 Carimbó was recognized by IPHAN as immaterial cultural patrimony of Brazil, concluding a process initiated in 2005 when masters and groups of the carimbó paraense decided to organize in a wide collective movement called Carimbó Campaign.


Brazilian Cultural Heritage to pursue this goal. It was nine years of struggle of the stamp community, which at the time celebrated with a great celebration in Bethlehem this historical conquest, a fact that gained national repercussion by the force of this cultural movement.




The project "Carimbó do Meu Brasil 2018" is the event of public and collective celebration of the 4th year of the official registration of Carimbó Paraense as intangible cultural heritage of Brazil with Iphan, whose objective is to celebrate and give visibility to this important victory of popular culture Paraense, seeking to value the traditional groups and masters who were the protagonists of this historic conquest, as well as providing the population access to this precious cultural heritage of Pará and Brazil.

Organized by the Carimbó Campaign, the Carimbó Association of the State of Pará (ACEPA) and the Steimbó Safeguard Management Committee, in partnership with several institutions such as IPHAN-Pará.

The Pará Public Ministry and the Cultural Foundation of Pará, the project will take place from September 7 to 16, 2018, promoting activities in Belém, Marapanim, Alter do Chão (Santarém) and also in the cities of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. a wide program that includes dawns, processions, lecture and discussion tables, seminar on cultural heritage and rights, carimbó wheels, exhibition, documentary show, dance, carimbó arts fair, as well as shows and musical shows of groups of carimbó of several municipalities of Pará.







video 6:32 min





"Eu só quero pensar no futuro e não ficar triste." Elon Musk.
-
"I just want to think about the future and not be sad." Elon Musk.

This report is guaranteed to verify the address of the LINK above
Say no to fake News!
-
Esta reportagem tem a garantia de apuração do endereço do LINK acima.
Diga não às fake news!
-
Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing
-
Cultura não é o que entra nos olhos e ouvidos, 
mas o que modifica a maneira de olhar e ouvir





--br via tradutor do google
“CARIMBÓ DO MEU BRASIL 2018” 4 anos do Registro do Carimbó Como Patrimônio Cultural Brasileiro, Belém do Pará, Brasil.

No dia 11 de setembro de 2014 o Carimbó foi reconhecido pelo IPHAN como patrimônio cultural imaterial do Brasil, concluindo um processo iniciado em 2005 quando mestres e grupos do carimbó paraense decidiram se organizar em um amplo movimento coletivo chamado Campanha Carimbó.

Patrimônio Cultural Brasileiro para buscar esse objetivo. Foram nove anos de luta da comunidade carimbozeira, que na ocasião comemorou com uma grande festa em Belém essa conquista histórica, fato que ganhou repercussão nacional pela força desse movimento cultural.

O projeto “Carimbó do Meu Brasil 2018” é o evento de comemoração pública e coletiva do 4o ano do registro oficial do Carimbó Paraense como patrimônio cultural imaterial do Brasil junto ao Iphan, cujo objetivo é comemorar e dar visibilidade a essa importante vitória da cultura popular paraense, buscando valorizar os grupos e mestres tradicionais que foram os protagonistas dessa histórica conquista, bem como proporcionar o acesso da população a este precioso patrimônio cultural paraense e brasileiro.

Organizado pela Campanha do Carimbó, Associação do Carimbó do Estado do Pará (ACEPA) e Comitê Gestor da Salvaguarda do Carimbó, em parceria com varias instituições como o IPHAN-Pará.

Ministério Público do Pará e Fundação Cultural do Pará, o projeto acontecerá no período de 07 a 16 de setembro de 2018, promovendo atividades em Belém, Marapanim, Alter do Chão (Santarém) e também nas cidades de São Paulo e Rio de Janeiro, com uma ampla programação que inclui alvoradas, cortejos, mesas de palestras e debates, seminário sobre patrimônio cultural e direitos, rodas de carimbó, exposição, exibição de documentários, baile, feira de artes do carimbó, além de shows e mostra musical de grupos de carimbó de vários municípios paraenses.

video 6:32 min -







--alemão via tradutor do google
"CARIMBÓ DO MEU BRASILIEN 2018" 4 Jahre der Registrierung von Carimbó als brasilianisches Kulturerbe, Belém do Pará, Brasilien.

Am 11. September 2014 wurde Carimbó von IPHAN als immaterielles Kulturerbe Brasiliens anerkannt und schloss einen Prozess ab, der im Jahr 2005 begann, als Meister und Gruppen der Carimbó Paraense beschlossen, sich in einer breiten kollektiven Bewegung namens Carimbó Campaign zu organisieren.

Brasilianisches Kulturerbe, um dieses Ziel zu verfolgen. Es war ein neunjähriger Kampf der Briefmarkengemeinde, die zu dieser Zeit mit einer großen Feier in Bethlehem diese historische Eroberung feierte, eine Tatsache, die durch die Kraft dieser kulturellen Bewegung nationale Rückwirkung erlangte.

Das Projekt "Carimbó do Meu Brasil 2018" ist das Ereignis der öffentlichen und kollektiven Feier des 4. Jahres der offiziellen Registrierung von Carimbó Paraense als immaterielles Kulturerbe Brasiliens mit Iphan, dessen Ziel es ist, diesen wichtigen Sieg von Volkskultur Paraense, die die traditionellen Gruppen und Meister, die die Protagonisten dieser historischen Eroberung waren, schätzen und der Bevölkerung Zugang zu diesem wertvollen kulturellen Erbe von Pará und Brasilien bieten.

Organisiert von der Carimbó-Kampagne, dem Carimbó-Verband des Bundesstaates Pará (ACEPA) und dem Steimbó Safeguard Management Committee, in Zusammenarbeit mit verschiedenen Institutionen wie IPHAN-Pará.


Das Pará-Ministerium und die Kulturstiftung von Pará, das Projekt findet vom 7. bis 16. September 2018 statt und fördert Aktivitäten in Belém, Marapanim, Alter do Chão (Santarém) und in den Städten São Paulo und Rio de Janeiro. ein breites Programm mit Vorträgen, Prozessionen, Vortrags - und Diskussionstischen, Seminar über kulturelles Erbe und Rechte, Carimbó Räder, Ausstellung, Dokumentar - Show, Tanz, Carimbó Kunstmesse, sowie Shows und Musikshows von Carimbó Gruppen aus verschiedenen Gemeinden von Pará.









--ru via tradutor do google
«CARIMBÓ DO MEU BRAZIL 2018» 4 года регистрации каримбы. Как бразильское культурное наследие, Белем-ду-Пара, Бразилия. 

11 сентября 2014 года Carimbó был признан IPHAN как нематериальное культурное наследие Бразилии, завершив процесс, начатый в 2005 году, когда мастера и группы паралимпийских островов решили организовать в широком коллективном движении под названием Кампания Каримбо.

Бразильское культурное наследие для достижения этой цели. Это была девятилетняя борьба сообщества марок, которая в то время отмечала с большим праздником в Вифлееме это историческое завоевание, факт, который получил национальное влияние силой этого культурного движения.

Проект «Carimbó do Meu Brasil 2018» является событием общественного и коллективного празднования 4-го года официальной регистрации Carimbó Paraense как нематериального культурного наследия Бразилии с Ифаном, целью которого является празднование и наглядность этой важной победы популярная культура Paraense, стремящаяся ценить традиционные группы и мастеров, которые были главными героями этого исторического завоевания, а также предоставление населению доступа к этому драгоценному культурному наследию Пара и Бразилии.

Организовано Кампанией «Каримбо», Ассоциацией государства Карибского моря штата Пара (ACEPA) и Комитетом по управлению защитой Steimbo в партнерстве с несколькими учреждениями, такими как IPHAN-Pará.


Общественное министерство Pará и Фонд культуры Pará, проект будет проходить с 7 по 16 августа 2018 года, продвигая деятельность в Белене, Марапаниме, Альтер-ду-Шао (Сантарим), а также в городах Сан-Паулу и Рио-де-Жанейро. широкая программа, включающая в себя рассветы, шествия, лекции и дискуссионные столы, семинар по культурному наследию и правам, колес каримбо, выставка, документальное шоу, танец, ярмарка искусств, а также шоу и музыкальные шоу групп carimbó нескольких муниципалитетов Pará.









--chines simplificado via tradutor do google
“CARIMBÓDOMEU BRAZIL 2018”Carimbó登记册4年作为巴西文化遗产,巴西BelémdoPará。

2014年9月11日,Carimbó被IPHAN认可为巴西的非物质文化遗产,结束了2005年开始的进程,当时carimbópayense的大师和团体决定组织一场名为CarimbóCampation的广泛集体运动。

巴西文化遗产追求这一目标。这是一个由邮政界进行的九年斗争,当时这个历史征服在伯利恒举行了一场盛大的庆祝活动,这一事实在这场文化运动中获得了国家的反响。

“CarimbódoMeu Brasil 2018”项目是CarimbóParaense正式注册为巴西非物质文化遗产第四年的公共和集体庆祝活动,其目的是庆祝和展现这一重要胜利。流行文化Paraense,寻求重视传统团体和大师,他们是这次历史性征服的主角,并为人们提供帕拉和巴西珍贵的文化遗产。

由Carimbó运动,帕拉州卡里博协会(ACEPA)和Steimbó保障管理委员会与IPHAN-Pará等多个机构合作举办。


帕拉公共部和帕拉文化基金会将于2018年9月7日至16日在贝伦,马拉帕尼姆,AlterdoChão(圣塔伦)以及圣保罗和里约热内卢等城市开展活动。一个广泛的计划,包括黎明,游行,演讲和讨论表,文化遗产和权利研讨会,carimbó轮子,展览,纪录片展,舞蹈,carimbó艺术博览会,以及几个城市的carimbó团体的表演和音乐表演帕拉。






The history of the origin and development of the Kirill-Belozersky museum. - A história da origem e desenvolvimento do museu Kirill-Belozersky. - Die Entstehungs- und Entwicklungsgeschichte des Kirill-Belozersky-Museums. - История возникновения и развития Кирилло-Белозерского музея- - Kirill-Belozersky博物馆的起源和发展历史 -

The reserve is typical in many respects and can serve as an illustration of the transformation of cult ensembles and individual structures into museums. Officially, the Cyril's Museum emerged under Soviet rule, in 1924, but this was preceded by a lengthy prehistory. An attempt to organize a museum within the walls of the Kirillo-Belozersky monastery was undertaken in 1906-1908. Hieromonk Anthony (AA Alexandrov). But his initiative was not supported by the authorities of the monastery.

From 1917 to 1921, the monastery kept the materials of the State Archives evacuated from Petrograd. In 1919, the monastery began repair and restoration work. Scientists - archivists, architects, restorers, representatives of local authorities and the public of the city of Kirillov made repeated attempts to organize a museum of monuments of art and art in Kirillov, but they were successful only at the end of 1924.

1

Icon of the Burning Bush
Time of creation: the middle of the XVI century
Material: Wood
Technique: Temperatures
Dimensions: 149.6 × 120.5 centimeters
Origin, receipt: Assumption Cathedral of the Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery
Scientific restoration: Restored in 1975 at the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Restoration GZ. Bykova



At first the Kirillov Museum was a branch (department) of the Cherepovets district gubernia museum. In 1926 it was transferred to the Main Science Department of the People's Commissariat of Education and became an independent museum. For the District Museum, only the functions of methodical control and rendering practical assistance in the formation of a young colleague were preserved. During this period, in the territory of the Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery, besides the museum, there was an orphanage, apartments, storage of grain, salt, firewood, hay.

2

Icon of the Nativity of Our Lady
Created: Approximately 1497
Material: Wood
Technique: Temperatures
Measurements: 84 × 62 cm
Origin, receipt: Assumption Cathedral of the Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery
Scientific restoration: Restored in 1968 in the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Restoration O.V. Lelekova


The first director - the museum's director Alexander Aleksandrovich Kholmovsky was engaged in setting collections for registration, identifying valuable items from the property of churches, monasteries, estates. In 1929 the first permanent exhibition was opened in the museum. It consisted of seven sections and gave an idea of ​​the colonization of the region and the history of the monastery. The main exposition worked all year round, and in the summer time architectural monuments were opened for inspection. The fee was charged only for the conduct of excursions.


3

Icon of the Crucifixion
Created: Approximately 1497
Material: Wood
Technique: Temperatures
Dimensions: 84 × 61.5 centimeters
Origin, receipt: Assumption Cathedral of the Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery
Scientific restoration: Restored in 1969 at the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Restoration O.V. Lelekova

By this time, the strategic direction of the museum's development as an architectural, historical and artistic one was also outlined, which corresponded to the presence of a large number of architectural monuments and the composition of stock collections.

However, this true and natural development of the museum was soon interrupted. Since 1930, the museum funding has sharply decreased, which led to a reduction in staff, curtailment of scientific and exposition work. Together with the transition to financing from the local budget, the subordination of the museum also changed. Since 1930, he moved to the jurisdiction of the Kirillov department of public education. The transfer to the local level gave a broad opportunity to the party and Soviet bodies to actively intervene in the life of the museum.


4

Icon of the Holy Martyr John the Warrior
Time of creation: the middle of the XVIII century
Material: Wood
Technique: Temperatures
Dimensions: 41.0 × 34.5 × 2.5 cm
Origin, receipt: Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery
Scientific restoration: Restored in 1992 in the State Research Institute of Restoration EA. Sisov


The main direction in the work was local history, showing the achievements of socialist construction, which clearly did not correspond to either the nature of the monuments or the content of the collections. The reorganization of the Kirillov Museum into a local history department was delayed until 1935. During this time, the content of the museum's exposition changed, approaches to the collection of funds, expeditionary work was reduced to a survey of collective and state farms, to the study of "the natural productive forces of the region." A new historical exhibition, built in 1934, was already clearly ideological in nature. It, according to the organizers, was to reveal the "reactionary nature of the monastery-feudal lord." Two years later, according to the decision of the bureau of the district committee of the CPSU, they supplemented with materials about the life and everyday life of peasants under the serf system. In addition to the permanent exhibition in the fortress wall of the XVII century, the exhibition "Monastery Prison" was opened with the display of the interiors of cells, which contained prisoners of the first half of the 18th century.


5

The icon "Sfense"
Created: Approximately 1497
Material: Wood
Technique: Temperatures
Dimensions: 84 × 62.5 centimeters
Origin, receipt: Assumption Cathedral of the Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery
Scientific restoration: Restored in 1968 in the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Restoration GZ. Bykova


On the basis of the exhibition in the refectory chamber, in 1937, "an integral exposition based on the Marxist-Leninist theory of socio-economic formations" was built. It included the Department of Socialist Construction. To issue certificates, consultations at the museum, a visitor's room was created with a set of local history and reference literature. In the days of the museum there was always one of the employees of the museum, who answered questions from visitors and kept a record book. This magazine noted the quantitative and social composition of the tourists. So in 1934 the Kirillov Museum was visited by 224 workers, 548 collective farmers, 754 employees, 973 schoolchildren.








"Eu só quero pensar no futuro e não ficar triste." Elon Musk.
-
"I just want to think about the future and not be sad." Elon Musk.

This report is guaranteed to verify the address of the LINK above
Say no to fake News!
-
Esta reportagem tem a garantia de apuração do endereço do LINK acima.
Diga não às fake news!
-
Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing
-
Cultura não é o que entra nos olhos e ouvidos, 
mas o que modifica a maneira de olhar e ouvir








--br via tradutor do google

A história da origem e desenvolvimento do museu Kirill-Belozersky. 

A reserva é típica em muitos aspectos e pode servir como uma ilustração da transformação de conjuntos de culto e estruturas individuais em museus. Oficialmente, o Museu de Cyril surgiu sob o domínio soviético, em 1924, mas isso foi precedido por uma longa pré-história. Uma tentativa de organizar um museu dentro das paredes do mosteiro Kirillo-Belozersky foi realizada em 1906-1908. Hieromonk Anthony (AA Alexandrov). Mas sua iniciativa não foi apoiada pelas autoridades do mosteiro.

De 1917 a 1921, o monastério manteve os materiais dos Arquivos do Estado evacuados de Petrogrado. Em 1919, o mosteiro começou a reparar e restaurar o trabalho. Cientistas - arquivistas, arquitetos, restauradores, representantes das autoridades locais e do público da cidade de Kirillov fizeram repetidas tentativas de organizar um museu de monumentos de arte e arte em Kirillov, mas tiveram sucesso apenas no final de 1924.

1
Ícone da Sarça Ardente
Hora da criação: meados do século XVI
Material: madeira
Técnica: Temperaturas
Dimensões: 149,6 × 120,5 centímetros
Origem, recibo: Catedral da Assunção do Mosteiro de Kirillo-Belozersky
Restauração científica: Restaurada em 1975 no Instituto de Pesquisa Científica de Toda a União da Restauração GZ. Bykova

No início, o Museu Kirillov era uma filial (departamento) do museu de gubernia do distrito de Cherepovets. Em 1926, foi transferido para o Departamento de Ciência Principal do Comissariado do Povo da Educação e tornou-se um museu independente. Para o Museu Distrital, foram preservadas apenas as funções de controle metódico e de assistência prática na formação de um jovem colega. Durante este período, no território do Mosteiro Kirillo-Belozersky, além do museu, havia um orfanato, apartamentos, armazenamento de grãos, sal, lenha, feno.

2
Ícone da Natividade de Nossa Senhora
Criado: Aproximadamente 1497
Material: madeira
Técnica: Temperaturas
Medidas: 84 × 62 cm
Origem, recibo: Catedral da Assunção do Mosteiro de Kirillo-Belozersky
Restauração Científica: Restaurada em 1968 no Instituto de Pesquisa Científica de Toda a União O.V. Lelekova

O primeiro diretor - o diretor do museu Alexander Aleksandrovich Kholmovsky estava empenhado em estabelecer coleções para registro, identificando itens valiosos da propriedade de igrejas, mosteiros, propriedades. Em 1929, a primeira exposição permanente foi aberta no museu. Consistia em sete seções e dava uma idéia da colonização da região e da história do mosteiro. A exposição principal funcionou durante todo o ano e, no verão, os monumentos arquitetônicos foram abertos para inspeção. A taxa foi cobrada apenas pela realização de excursões.

3
Ícone da Crucificação
Criado: Aproximadamente 1497
Material: madeira
Técnica: Temperaturas
Dimensões: 84 × 61,5 centímetros
Origem, recibo: Catedral da Assunção do Mosteiro de Kirillo-Belozersky
Restauração Científica: Restaurada em 1969 no Instituto de Pesquisa Científica de Toda a União O.V. Lelekova

Por esta altura, a direcção estratégica do desenvolvimento do museu como arquitectónico, histórico e artístico também foi delineada, o que correspondeu à presença de um grande número de monumentos arquitectónicos e à composição das colecções de stock.

No entanto, este verdadeiro e natural desenvolvimento do museu foi logo interrompido. Desde 1930, o financiamento do museu diminuiu drasticamente, o que levou a uma redução no quadro de pessoal, redução do trabalho científico e de exposição. Juntamente com a transição para o financiamento do orçamento local, a subordinação do museu também mudou. Desde 1930, mudou-se para a jurisdição do departamento de educação pública de Kirillov. A transferência para o nível local deu uma ampla oportunidade ao partido e aos órgãos soviéticos para intervir ativamente na vida do museu.

4
Ícone do Santo Mártir João o Guerreiro
Tempo de criação: a metade do século XVIII
Material: madeira
Técnica: Temperaturas
Dimensões: 41,0 × 34,5 × 2,5 cm
Origem, recibo: Mosteiro de Kirillo-Belozersky
Restauração Científica: Restaurada em 1992 no Instituto Estadual de Pesquisa de Restauração EA. Sisov

A principal direção da obra era a história local, mostrando as conquistas da construção socialista, que claramente não correspondiam nem à natureza dos monumentos nem ao conteúdo das coleções. A reorganização do Museu Kirillov em um departamento de história local foi adiada até 1935. Durante esse tempo, o conteúdo da exposição do museu mudou, abordagens para a coleta de fundos, trabalho expedicionário foi reduzido a um levantamento de fazendas coletivas e estatais, para o estudo das "forças produtivas naturais da região". Uma nova exposição histórica, construída em 1934, já era claramente de natureza ideológica. Isso, de acordo com os organizadores, revelaria a "natureza reacionária do senhor feudal do monastério". Dois anos depois, de acordo com a decisão do departamento do comitê distrital do PCUS, eles suplementaram com materiais sobre a vida e a vida cotidiana dos camponeses sob o sistema de servos. Para além da exposição permanente na muralha do século XVII, foi inaugurada a exposição "Mosteiro da Prisão", com a exposição dos interiores das celas, que continham prisioneiros da primeira metade do século XVIII.

5
O ícone "Sfense"
Criado: Aproximadamente 1497
Material: madeira
Técnica: Temperaturas
Dimensões: 84 × 62,5 centímetros
Origem, recibo: Catedral da Assunção do Mosteiro de Kirillo-Belozersky
Restauração científica: Restaurada em 1968 no Instituto de Pesquisa Científica de Toda a União da Restauração GZ. Bykova

Com base na exposição na câmara do refeitório, em 1937, "uma exposição integral baseada na teoria marxista-leninista das formações socioeconômicas" foi construída. Incluiu o Departamento de Construção Socialista. Para emitir certificados, consultas no museu, uma sala de visitantes foi criada com um conjunto de história local e literatura de referência. Nos dias do museu, havia sempre um dos funcionários do museu, que respondia às perguntas dos visitantes e mantinha um livro de registro. Esta revista notou a composição quantitativa e social dos turistas. Assim, em 1934, o Museu Kirillov foi visitado por 224 trabalhadores, 548 agricultores coletivos, 754 funcionários, 973 crianças em idade escolar.









--alemão via tradutor do google

Die Entstehungs- und Entwicklungsgeschichte des Kirill-Belozersky-Museums.

Das Reservat ist in vielerlei Hinsicht typisch und kann als Beispiel für die Verwandlung von Kult-Ensembles und individuellen Strukturen in Museen dienen. Offiziell entstand das Cyril's Museum 1924 unter sowjetischer Herrschaft, dem jedoch eine lange Vorgeschichte vorausging. Ein Versuch, ein Museum innerhalb der Mauern des Klosters Kirillo-Belozersky zu organisieren, wurde 1906-1908 unternommen. Hieronymus Antonius (AA Alexandrov). Aber seine Initiative wurde von den Behörden des Klosters nicht unterstützt.

Von 1917 bis 1921 verwahrte das Kloster das aus Petrograd evakuierte Material des Staatsarchivs. Im Jahr 1919 begann das Kloster Reparatur-und Restaurierungsarbeiten. Wissenschaftler - Archivare, Architekten, Restauratoren, Vertreter der lokalen Behörden und der Öffentlichkeit der Stadt Kirillov unternahmen wiederholte Versuche, in Kirillov ein Museum für Kunst- und Kunstdenkmäler zu organisieren, das jedoch erst Ende 1924 erfolgreich war.

1
Ikone des brennenden Busches
Zeitpunkt der Schöpfung: Mitte des 16. Jahrhunderts
Material: Holz
Technik: Temperaturen
Abmessungen: 149,6 × 120,5 Zentimeter
Herkunft, Quittung: Uspenski-Kathedrale des Kirillo-Belozersky-Klosters
Wissenschaftliche Restaurierung: Restauriert 1975 am All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Restauration GZ. Bykowa

Das Kirillow-Museum war zunächst eine Abteilung des Cherepovets-Bezirks-Gouvernementsmuseums. Im Jahr 1926 wurde es an die Hauptabteilung für Wissenschaft des Volkskommissariats für Bildung übertragen und wurde zu einem unabhängigen Museum. Für das Kreismuseum blieben nur die Funktionen der methodischen Kontrolle und praktischen Hilfe bei der Bildung eines jungen Kollegen erhalten. Während dieser Zeit gab es auf dem Territorium des Kirillo-Beloserski-Klosters neben dem Museum ein Waisenhaus, Wohnungen, Getreidelager, Salz, Brennholz, Heu.

2
Ikone der Geburt der Muttergottes
Erstellt: Etwa 1497
Material: Holz
Technik: Temperaturen
Maße: 84 × 62 cm
Herkunft, Quittung: Uspenski-Kathedrale des Kirillo-Belozersky-Klosters
Wissenschaftliche Restaurierung: Restauriert 1968 im Unionsforschungsinstitut für Restaurierung O.V. Lelekova

Der erste Direktor - der Direktor des Museums Alexander Aleksandrovich Kholmovsky war damit beschäftigt, Sammlungen für die Registrierung zu stellen, wertvolle Gegenstände vom Eigentum von Kirchen, Klöstern, Landständen zu identifizieren. Im Jahr 1929 wurde die erste Dauerausstellung im Museum eröffnet. Es bestand aus sieben Abschnitten und gab eine Vorstellung von der Besiedelung der Region und der Geschichte des Klosters. Die Hauptausstellung war das ganze Jahr über geöffnet und im Sommer wurden die Baudenkmäler zur Besichtigung geöffnet. Die Gebühr wurde nur für die Durchführung von Ausflügen erhoben.

3
Ikone der Kreuzigung
Erstellt: Etwa 1497
Material: Holz
Technik: Temperaturen
Abmessungen: 84 × 61,5 Zentimeter
Herkunft, Quittung: Uspenski-Kathedrale des Kirillo-Belozersky-Klosters
Wissenschaftliche Restaurierung: Restauriert 1969 am Unionsforschungsinstitut für Restaurierung O.V. Lelekova

Zu dieser Zeit wurde auch die strategische Richtung der Entwicklung des Museums als eine architektonische, historische und künstlerische Entwicklung skizziert, die der Präsenz einer großen Anzahl von Baudenkmälern und der Zusammensetzung von Bestandssammlungen entsprach.

Diese wahre und natürliche Entwicklung des Museums wurde jedoch bald unterbrochen. Seit 1930 ist die Museumsförderung stark zurückgegangen, was zu Personalabbau, Kürzung der wissenschaftlichen und Ausstellungsarbeit führte. Zusammen mit dem Übergang zur Finanzierung aus dem lokalen Haushalt änderte sich auch die Unterordnung des Museums. Seit 1930 wechselte er in die Zuständigkeit der Abteilung für öffentliche Bildung Kirillov. Der Transfer auf die lokale Ebene bot den Partei- und Sowjetorganen eine breite Möglichkeit, aktiv in das Leben des Museums einzugreifen.

4
Ikone des heiligen Märtyrers Johannes der Krieger
Zeit der Schöpfung: Mitte des 18. Jahrhunderts
Material: Holz
Technik: Temperaturen
Abmessungen: 41,0 × 34,5 × 2,5 cm
Herkunft, Quittung: Kirillo-Belozersky-Kloster
Wissenschaftliche Restaurierung: Restauriert 1992 in der Staatlichen Forschungsanstalt für Restaurierung EA. Sisov

Die Hauptrichtung der Arbeit war die lokale Geschichte, die die Errungenschaften des sozialistischen Aufbaus zeigte, die weder der Natur der Monumente noch dem Inhalt der Sammlungen entsprachen. Die Reorganisation des Kirillov-Museums in eine lokale Geschichtsabteilung verzögerte sich bis 1935. Während dieser Zeit änderten sich die Inhalte der Museumsausstellung, Ansätze für die Sammlung von Geldern, Expeditionsarbeit wurde auf eine Erhebung von Kollektiv- und Staatsfarmen reduziert, auf die Studium der "natürlichen Produktivkräfte der Region". Eine neue historische Ausstellung, die 1934 gebaut wurde, war bereits eindeutig ideologischer Natur. Es sollte laut den Organisatoren die "reaktionäre Natur des Klosterfeudalherrn" offenbaren. Zwei Jahre später, nach der Entscheidung des Büros des Kreiskomitees der KPdSU, ergänzten sie mit Materialien über das Leben und das tägliche Leben der Bauern unter dem Leibeigenensystem. Neben der Dauerausstellung in der Festungsmauer aus dem 17. Jahrhundert wurde die Ausstellung "Klostergefängnis" mit der Ausstellung der Zelleninnenräume eröffnet, die Gefangene der ersten Hälfte des 18. Jahrhunderts enthielten.

5
Das Symbol "Ssense"
Erstellt: Etwa 1497
Material: Holz
Technik: Temperaturen
Abmessungen: 84 × 62,5 Zentimeter
Herkunft, Quittung: Uspenski-Kathedrale des Kirillo-Belozersky-Klosters
Wissenschaftliche Restaurierung: Restauriert 1968 in der All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Restauration GZ. Bykowa

Auf der Grundlage der Ausstellung in der Refektoriumskammer wurde 1937 "eine integrale Exposition basierend auf der marxistisch-leninistischen Theorie der sozioökonomischen Formationen" aufgebaut. Es beinhaltete das Department of Socialist Construction. Zur Ausstellung von Zertifikaten, Konsultationen im Museum, wurde ein Besucherzimmer mit einer Reihe von lokalen Geschichte und Referenzliteratur erstellt. In den Tagen des Museums gab es immer einen Mitarbeiter des Museums, der Fragen von Besuchern beantwortete und ein Rekordbuch führte. Dieses Magazin notierte die quantitative und soziale Zusammensetzung der Touristen. So wurde das Kirillow-Museum 1934 von 224 Arbeitern, 548 Bauern, 754 Angestellten und 973 Schulkindern besucht.










--ru

История возникновения и развития Кирилло-Белозерского музея-

заповедника во многих отношениях типична и может служить иллюстрацией превращения культовых ансамблей и отдельных сооружений в музеи. Официально Кирилловский музей возник при советской власти, в 1924 году, но этому предшествовала длительная предыстория. Попытку устроить музей в стенах Кирилло-Белозерского монастыря предпринял в 1906 -1908 гг. иеромонах Антоний (А.А. Александров). Но его начинание не нашло поддержки у властей монастыря. 

С 1917 по 1921 год в монастыре хранились материалы Государственного архива, эвакуированного из Петрограда. В 1919 году в монастыре начались ремонтно-реставрационные работы. Ученые – архивисты, архитекторы, реставраторы, представители местной власти и общественности города Кириллова делали неоднократные попытки организовать в Кириллове музей памятников старины и искусства, но они увенчались успехом только в конце 1924 года.

1
ИКОНЫ
Икона «Неопалимая купина»
Время создания: Середина XVI века
Материал: Дерево
Техника: Темпера
Размеры: 149,6×120,5 см
Происхождение, поступление: Успенский собор Кирилло-Белозерского монастыря
Научная реставрация: Реставрирована в 1975 году во Всесоюзном научно-исследовательском институте реставрации Г.З. Быковой

Первое время Кирилловский музей был филиалом (отделом) Череповецкого окружного губернского музея. В 1926 году он был передан в ведение Главнауки Наркомпроса и стал самостоятельным музеем. За Окружным музеем сохранились лишь функции методического контроля и оказания практической помощи в становлении молодого собрата. В этот период на территории Кирилло-Белозерского монастыря, кроме музея, размещались детский дом, квартиры, хранилища зерна, соли, дров, сена.

2
Икона «Рождество Богоматери»
Время создания: Около 1497 года
Материал: Дерево
Техника: Темпера
Размеры: 84×62 см
Происхождение, поступление: Успенский собор Кирилло-Белозерского монастыря
Научная реставрация: Реставрирована в 1968 году во Всесоюзном научно-исследовательском институте реставрации О.В. Лелековой

Первый директор – заведующий музеем Александр Александрович Холмовский занимался постановкой коллекций на учет, выявлением ценных предметов из имущества церквей, монастырей, усадеб. В 1929 году в музее открылась первая постоянная экспозиция. Она состояла из семи разделов и давала представление о колонизации края и истории монастыря. Основная экспозиция работала круглый год, а в летнее время для осмотра открывались и архитектурные памятники. Плата взималась только лишь за ведение экскурсий. 

3
Икона «Распятие»
Время создания: Около 1497 года
Материал: Дерево
Техника: Темпера
Размеры: 84×61,5 см
Происхождение, поступление: Успенский собор Кирилло-Белозерского монастыря
Научная реставрация: Реставрирована в 1969 году во Всесоюзном научно-исследовательском институте реставрации О.В. Лелековой

К этому времени наметилось и стратегическое направление развития музея как архитектурно-исторического и художественного, что соответствовало наличию большого количества памятников архитектуры и составу фондовых коллекций.

Однако это верное и естественное развитие музея вскоре было прервано. С 1930 года резко сократилось финансирование музея, что привело к сокращению штата, свертывание научной, экспозиционной работы. Вместе с переходом на финансирование из местного бюджета изменилась и подчиненность музея. С 1930 года он перешел в ведение Кирилловского отдела народного образования. Перевод на местный уровень дал широкую возможность партийным и советским органам активно вмешиваться в жизнь музея. 

4
Икона «Святой мученик Иоанн Воин»
Время создания: Середина ХVIII века
Материал: Дерево
Техника: Темпера
Размеры: 41,0×34,5×2,5 см
Происхождение, поступление: Кирилло-Белозерский монастырь
Научная реставрация: Реставрирована в 1992 году в Государственном научно-исследовательском институте реставрации Е.А. Сизовым

Основным направлением в работе стало краеведение, показ достижений социалистического строительства, что явно не соответствовало ни характеру памятников, ни содержанию коллекций. Процесс реорганизации Кирилловского музея в краеведческий затянулся до 1935 года. За это время изменилось содержание экспозиции музея, подходы в комплектовании фондов, экспедиционная работа свелась к обследованию колхозов и совхозов, к изучению «естественных производительных сил края». Новая историческая выставка, построенная в 1934 году, носила уже явно идеологический характер. Она, по замыслу устроителей, должна была раскрыть «реакционную сущность монастыря-феодала». Через два года её, по решению бюро райкома КПСС, дополнили материалами о жизни и быте крестьян при крепостном строе. Кроме постоянной экспозиции в крепостной стене ХVII века открыли выставку «Монастырская тюрьма» с показом интерьеров келий, где содержались заключенные I половины XVIII века. 

5
Икона «Сретение»
Время создания: Около 1497 года
Материал: Дерево
Техника: Темпера
Размеры: 84×62,5 см
Происхождение, поступление: Успенский собор Кирилло-Белозерского монастыря
Научная реставрация: Реставрирована в 1968 году во Всесоюзном научно-исследовательском институте реставрации Г.З. Быковой

На основе выставки в трапезной палате построили в 1937 году «целостную экспозицию на основе марксистко-ленинского учения об общественно-экономических формациях». Она включила в себя и отдел социалистического строительства. Для выдачи справок, консультаций при музее была создана комната посетителя с набором краеведческой и справочной литературы. В дни работы музея там постоянно находился один из сотрудников музея, который отвечал на вопросы посетителей и вел журнал учета. В этом журнале отмечался количественный и социальный состав экскурсантов. Так в 1934 году Кирилловский музей посетило 224 рабочих, 548 колхозников, 754 служащих, 973 школьника.











--chines simplificado via tradutor do google

Kirill-Belozersky博物馆的起源和发展历史 - 

保护区在许多方面都很典型,可以作为将邪教组织和个人结构转变为博物馆的例证。据官方统计,西里尔博物馆于1924年在苏联统治下出现,但此前有一段冗长的史前史。 1906年至1908年期间,试图在Kirillo-Belozersky修道院的墙内组织博物馆。 Hieromonk Anthony(AA亚历山德罗夫)。但他的倡议得不到修道院当局的支持。

从1917年到1921年,修道院保存了从彼得格勒撤离的国家档案馆的材料。 1919年,修道院开始修复和修复工作。科学家 - 档案工作者,建筑师,修复者,地方当局的代表和Kirillov市的公众一再试图在Kirillov组织一个艺术和艺术古迹博物馆,但他们只在1924年底才成功。

1
燃烧的布什的图标
创作时间:十六世纪中叶
材质:木材
技术:温度
尺寸:149.6×120.5厘米
起源,收据:假设Kirillo-Belozersky修道院的大教堂
科学修复:1975年在全联盟恢复科学研究所恢复。Bykova

起初,Kirillov博物馆是Cherepovets区gubernia博物馆的一个分支(部门)。 1926年,它被转移到人民教育委员会的主要科学系,并成为一个独立的博物馆。对于地区博物馆,只保留了有条不紊的控制功能,并在组建年轻同事时提供实际帮助。在此期间,在Kirillo-Belozersky修道院的领土内,除了博物馆外,还有一个孤儿院,公寓,粮食,盐,木柴,干草。

2
圣母诞生的图标
创建时间:大约1497
材质:木材
技术:温度
尺寸:84×62厘米
起源,收据:假设Kirillo-Belozersky修道院的大教堂
科学修复:1968年在全联盟恢复科学研究所恢复。Lelekova

第一任导演 - 博物馆馆长亚历山大·亚历山德罗维奇·科霍洛夫斯基(Alexander Aleksandrovich Kholmovsky)正在设立登记馆藏,从教堂,修道院,庄园的财产中识别贵重物品。 1929年,第一次永久性展览在博物馆开幕。它由七个部分组成,并提供了该地区殖民化和修道院历史的概念。主要博览会全年开展,并在夏季开放建筑纪念碑进行检查。该费用仅用于进行短途旅行。

3
十字架上的图标
创建时间:大约1497
材质:木材
技术:温度
尺寸:84×61.5厘米
起源,收据:假设Kirillo-Belozersky修道院的大教堂
科学修复:1969年在全联盟恢复科学研究所恢复。Lelekova

此时,还概述了博物馆作为建筑,历史和艺术博物馆发展的战略方向,这与大量建筑遗迹的存在和库存的构成相对应。

然而,博物馆的这种真实和自然的发展很快就被打断了。自1930年以来,博物馆的资金急剧减少,导致人员减少,科学和博览会工作减少。随着向地方预算融资的过渡,博物馆的从属地位也发生了变化。自1930年以来,他搬到了基里洛夫公共教育部门的管辖范围内。转移到地方一级,为党和苏联机构积极干预博物馆的生活提供了广阔的机会。

4
神圣烈士约翰战士的图标
创作时间:十八世纪中叶
材质:木材
技术:温度
尺寸:41.0×34.5×2.5厘米
收据:Kirillo-Belozersky修道院
科学修复:1992年在国家恢复研究所恢复EA。西佐夫

工作的主要方向是地方历史,显示了社会主义建设的成就,显然不符合纪念碑的性质或收藏的内容。 Kirillov博物馆重组为当地历史部门,推迟到1935年。在此期间,博物馆博览会的内容发生了变化,收集资金的方法,远征工作被简化为对集体和国营农场的调查,研究“该地区的自然生产力”。一个建于1934年的新历史展览已经明显具有意识形态性质。据组织者说,它要揭示“修道院 - 封建领主的反动性”。两年后,根据苏共地区委员会的决定,他们补充了农奴制下农民生活和日常生活的资料。除了十七世纪堡垒墙的永久性展览外,还展出了“修道院监狱”展览,展示了18世纪上半叶囚犯的细胞内部。

5
图标“Sfense”
创建时间:大约1497
材质:木材
技术:温度
尺寸:84×62.5厘米
起源,收据:假设Kirillo-Belozersky修道院的大教堂
科学修复:1968年在全联盟恢复科学研究所恢复。Bykova

在1937年的食堂展览的基础上,建立了“基于马克思列宁主义社会经济形态理论的完整论述”。它包括社会主义建设部。为了颁发证书,在博物馆进行咨询,参观者的房间被创建了一套当地的历史和参考文献。在博物馆的时代,博物馆里总有一位员工回答了访客的问题并保存了一本记录簿。该杂志指出了游客的数量和社会构成。因此,1934年,Kirillov博物馆参观了224名工人,548名集体农民,754名员工,973名学童。