Listen to the text.

quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2018

HISTORY OF STONEHENGE - HISTÓRIA DE STONEHENGE - 史登石的历史

Stonehenge is perhaps the world’s most famous prehistoric monument. It was built in several stages: the first monument was an early henge monument, built about 5,000 years ago, and the unique stone circle was erected in the late Neolithic period about 2500 BC. In the early Bronze Age many burial mounds were built nearby. Today, along with Avebury, it forms the heart of a World Heritage Site, with a unique concentration of prehistoric monuments.

BEFORE STONEHENGE

The Greater, or Stonehenge, Cursus, a huge rectangular earthwork enclosure 1.7 miles long, seen from the air in 2000

The earliest structures known in the immediate area are four or five pits, three of which appear to have held large pine ‘totem-pole like’ posts erected in the Mesolithic period, between 8500 and 7000 BC. It is not known how these posts relate to the later monument of Stonehenge.

At this time, when much of the rest of southern England was largely covered by woodland, the chalk downland in the area of Stonehenge may have been an unusually open landscape. It is possible that this is why it became the site of an early Neolithic monument complex.

This complex included the causewayed enclosure at Robin Hood’s Ball, two cursus monuments or rectangular earthworks (the Greater, or Stonehenge, and Lesser Cursus), and several long barrows, all dating from the centuries around 3500 BC. The presence of these monuments probably influenced the later location of Stonehenge.

THE EARLIEST MONUMENT.

It is possible that features such as the Heel Stone and the low mound known as the North Barrow were early components of Stonehenge, but the earliest known major event was the construction of a circular ditch with an inner and outer bank, built about 3000 BC. This enclosed an area about 100 metres in diameter, and had two entrances. It was an early form of henge monument.

Within the bank and ditch were possibly some timber structures and set just inside the bank were 56 pits, known as the Aubrey Holes. There has been much debate about what stood in these holes: the consensus for many years has been that they held upright timber posts, but recently the idea has re-emerged that some of them may have held stones.

Within and around the Aubrey Holes, and also in the ditch, people buried cremations. About 64 cremations have been found, and perhaps as many as 150 individuals were originally buried at Stonehenge, making it the largest late Neolithic cemetery in the British Isles.

1
 Created around 1573 – 1575, this watercolour is one of the oldest depictions of Stonehenge, and the first to have been drawn on site. It illustrates Lucas De Heere’s guidebook to Britain, entitled Corte Beschryvinghe van England, Scotland, ende Irland.



THE STONE SETTINGS

In about 2500 BC the stones were set up in the centre of the monument. Two types of stone are used at Stonehenge – the larger sarsens and the smaller ‘bluestones’. The sarsens were erected in two concentric arrangements – an inner horseshoe and an outer circle – and the bluestones were set up between them in a double arc.

Probably at the same time that the stones were being set up in the centre of the monument, the sarsens close to the entrance were raised, together with the four Station Stones on the periphery.

About 200 or 300 years later the central bluestones were rearranged to form a circle and inner oval (which was again later altered to form a horseshoe). The earthwork Avenue was also built at this time, connecting Stonehenge with the river Avon.

One of the last prehistoric activities at Stonehenge was the digging around the stone settings of two rings of concentric pits, the so-called Y and Z holes, radiocarbon dated by antlers within them to between 1800 and 1500 BC. They may have been intended for a rearrangement of the stones that was never completed.

AFTER STONEHENGE WAS BUILT


The stone settings at Stonehenge were built at a time of great change in prehistory, just as new styles of ‘Beaker’ pottery and the knowledge of metalworking, together with a transition to the burial of individuals with grave goods, were arriving from the Continent. From about 2400 BC, well-furnished Beaker graves such as that of the Amesbury Archer are found nearby.

In the early Bronze Age, one of the greatest concentrations of round barrows in Britain was built in the area around Stonehenge. Many barrow groups appear to have been deliberately located on hilltops visible from Stonehenge itself, such as those on King Barrow Ridge and the particularly rich burials at the Normanton Down cemetery.

Four of the sarsens at Stonehenge were adorned with hundreds of carvings depicting axe-heads and a few daggers. They appear to be bronze axes of the Arreton Down type, dating from about 1750–1500 BC. Perhaps these axes were a symbol of power or status within early Bronze Age society, or were related in some way to nearby round barrow burials.

LATER HISTORY

From the middle Bronze Age, less communal effort went into the construction of ceremonial monuments such as Stonehenge and more on activities such as the creation of fields.

In the Iron Age, probably about 700 BC, a major hillfort later known as Vespasian’s Camp was constructed 1¼ miles east of Stonehenge overlooking the river Avon. Stonehenge appears to have been frequently visited in the Roman period (from AD 43), since many Roman objects have been found there. Recent excavations raised the possibility that it was a place of ritual importance to Romano-British people.

The small town of Amesbury is likely to have been established around the 6th century AD at a crossing point over the Avon. A decapitated man, possibly a criminal, was buried at Stonehenge in the Saxon period. From this time on, sheep husbandry dominated the open downland around Stonehenge. The earliest surviving written references to Stonehenge date from the medieval period, and from the 14th century onwards there are increasing references to Stonehenge and drawings and paintings of it. 

STONEHENGE IN THE 20TH AND 21ST CENTURIES

Since 1897, when the Ministry of Defence bought a vast tract of land on Salisbury Plain for army training exercises, the activities of the military have had an impact on the area. Barracks, firing ranges, field hospitals, airfields and light railways were established. Some of these, such as the First World War Stonehenge airfield, have long since been demolished, but others, such as the Larkhill airfield sheds, still stand and are important in the history of early military aviation.

Meanwhile, the introduction of turnpike roads and the railway to Salisbury brought many more visitors to Stonehenge. From the 1880s, various stones had been propped up with timber poles, but concern for the safety of visitors grew when an outer sarsen upright and its lintel fell in 1900. The then owner, Sir Edmund Antrobus, with the help of the Society of Antiquaries, organised the re-erection of the leaning tallest trilithon in 1901.

This was the start of a sequence of campaigns to conserve and restore Stonehenge – the last stones were consolidated in 1964.

The monument remained in private ownership until 1918 when Cecil Chubb, a local man who had purchased Stonehenge from the Atrobus family at an auction three years previously, gave it to the nation. Thereafter, the duty to conserve the monument fell to the state, today a role performed on its behalf by English Heritage.


From 1927, the National Trust began to acquire the land around Stonehenge to preserve it and restore it to grassland. Large areas of the Stonehenge landscape are now in their ownership. More recent improvements to the landscape – including the removal of the old visitor facilities and the closure of the section of the old A344 that ran close to the stones – have begun the process of returning Stonehenge to an open grassland setting, but there is more that can be done. English Heritage welcomes government plans to invest in a tunnel, which would remove much of the busy A303 and help reconnect the monument to its ancient landscape.





Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.
Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing






--br via tradutor do google

HISTÓRIA DE STONEHENGE
Stonehenge é talvez o monumento pré-histórico mais famoso do mundo. Foi construído em várias etapas: o primeiro monumento foi um antigo monumento henge, construído cerca de 5.000 anos atrás, e o único círculo de pedra foi erguido no final do período neolítico, por volta de 2500 aC. No início da Idade do Bronze, muitos túmulos foram construídos nas proximidades. Hoje, juntamente com Avebury, forma o coração de um Patrimônio da Humanidade, com uma concentração única de monumentos pré-históricos.

ANTES DE STONEHENGE
O Greater, ou Stonehenge, Cursus, um enorme recinto retangular de terraplenagem com 1,7 milhas de comprimento, visto do ar em 2000

As estruturas mais antigas conhecidas na área imediata são quatro ou cinco poços, três dos quais parecem ter realizado grande pinheiro ‘totem-pólo como’ mensagens erguidos no período Mesolítico, entre 8500 e 7000 aC. Não se sabe como estas mensagens se relacionam com o monumento posterior de Stonehenge.

Naquela época, quando grande parte do restante do sul da Inglaterra era coberta em grande parte por bosques, o terreno calcário de giz na área de Stonehenge pode ter sido uma paisagem incomumente aberta. É possível que seja por isso que se tornou o local de um antigo complexo neolítico de monumentos.

Esse complexo incluía o cercado cercado pelo Baile de Robin Hood, dois monumentos cursus ou terraplanagens retangulares (o Grande, ou Stonehenge e o Pequeno Cursus), e vários túmulos longos, todos datados dos séculos por volta de 3500 aC. A presença desses monumentos provavelmente influenciou a localização posterior de Stonehenge.

O MONUMENTO MAIS PRIMEIRO
É possível que as características tais como o calcanhar de pedra e o baixo montículo conhecido como o Barrow Norte eram componentes iniciais de Stonehenge, mas o mais importante evento conhecido foi a construção de uma vala circular com uma borda interior e exterior, construída sobre 3000 ANTES DE CRISTO. Isto incluiu uma área de cerca de 100 metros de diâmetro e tinha duas entradas. Foi uma das primeiras formas do monumento henge.

Dentro do banco e vala foram possivelmente algumas estruturas de madeira e definir apenas dentro do banco foram 56 poços, conhecidos como os buracos de Aubrey. Tem havido muito debate sobre o que existia nesses buracos: o consenso por muitos anos tem sido que eles mantiveram postes verticais de madeira, mas recentemente a ideia ressurgiu que alguns deles podem ter detido pedras. 

Dentro e ao redor do Aubrey Holes, e também no fosso, as pessoas enterravam cremações. Cerca de 64 cremações foram encontradas e, talvez, cerca de 150 indivíduos foram originalmente enterrados em Stonehenge, tornando-se o maior cemitério neolítico tardio nas Ilhas Britânicas.

Criada por volta de 1573 - 1575, esta aquarela é uma das mais antigas representações de Stonehenge e a primeira a ter sido desenhada no local. Ele ilustra o guia de Lucas De Heere para a Grã-Bretanha, intitulado Corte Beschryvinghe van England, Escócia, e Irlanda.

Denny Thompson Durante / após a Segunda Guerra Mundial, os pilotos da Amesbury Airfield usaram-na para a prática de tiro ao alvo. Eu tenho fotos dos buracos de bala. Até muito recentemente, era popular martelar e esculpir peças de lembrança.

Carolyn Croll Uma das coisas que eu mais amo na Inglaterra ... eles economizam quase tudo e fazem um museu para que todos possam compartilhar. Não posso deixar de imaginar o artista gravando isso há 443-445 anos atrás. Obrigado por compartilhar isso

AS CONFIGURAÇÕES DE PEDRA
Em cerca de 2500 aC, as pedras foram montadas no centro do monumento. Dois tipos de pedra são usados ​​em Stonehenge - os maiores sarsens e os menores 'bluestones'. Os sarsens foram erigidos em dois arranjos concêntricos - uma ferradura interna e um círculo externo - e os arenitos foram colocados entre eles em um arco duplo.

Provavelmente ao mesmo tempo em que as pedras estavam sendo montadas no centro do monumento, os sarsens próximos à entrada foram erguidos, junto com as quatro pedras da estação na periferia.

Cerca de 200 ou 300 anos depois, os arenitos centrais foram rearranjados para formar um círculo e oval interior (que foi novamente alterado mais tarde para formar uma ferradura). A avenida de terraplanagem também foi construída neste momento, ligando Stonehenge com o rio Avon.

Uma das últimas atividades pré-históricas em Stonehenge foi a escavação em torno das configurações de pedra de dois anéis de poços concêntricos, os chamados buracos And e Z, radiocarbono datado por chifres dentro deles entre 1800 e 1500 aC. Eles podem ter sido planejados para um rearranjo das pedras que nunca foram completadas.

DEPOIS STONEHENGE FOI CONSTRUÍDO
As configurações de pedra em Stonehenge Foram construídos em um momento de grande mudança na pré-história, assim como novos estilos de cerâmica 'taça' e o conhecimento de metalurgia, juntamente com uma transição para o enterro de indivíduos com bens graves, estavam chegando do Continente. Por volta de 2400 aC, sepulturas de Beaker bem mobiliadas, como a do Amesbury Archer, são encontradas nas proximidades.

No início da Idade do Bronze, uma das maiores concentrações de bodes compactos na Grã-Bretanha foi construída na área em torno de Stonehenge. Muitos grupos de túmulos parecem ter sido deliberadamente localizados em topos de morros visíveis do próprio Stonehenge, como aqueles no King Barrow Ridge e os sepultamentos particularmente ricos no cemitério de Normanton Down.

Quatro dos sarsens em Stonehenge eram adornados com centenas de esculturas representando cabeças de machado e alguns punhais. Eles parecem ser machados de bronze do tipo Arreton Down, datando de cerca de 1750-1500 aC. Talvez esses eixos fossem um símbolo de poder ou status no início da sociedade da Idade do Bronze, ou estivessem relacionados de alguma forma a enterros redondos de barracas nas proximidades.

HISTÓRICO POSTERIOR

A partir da Idade do Bronze, houve menos esforço comunitário na construção de monumentos cerimoniais, como Stonehenge, e mais em atividades como a criação de campos.

Na Idade do Ferro, provavelmente por volta de 700 aC, um grande morro mais tarde conhecido como Acampamento de Vespasiano foi construído a 1,5 quilômetro a leste de Stonehenge, com vista para o rio Avon. Stonehenge parece ter sido visitado com frequência no período romano (desde 43 dC), uma vez que muitos objetos romanos foram encontrados lá. Escavações recentes levantaram a possibilidade de que fosse um lugar de importância ritual para o povo romano-britânico.

A pequena cidade de Amesbury é provável que tenha sido criada por volta do século 6 dC em um ponto de passagem sobre o Avon. Um homem decapitado, possivelmente um criminoso, foi enterrado em Stonehenge no período saxão. A partir de então, a criação de ovelhas dominou o terreno aberto ao redor de Stonehenge. As primeiras referências escritas e sobreviventes a Stonehenge datam do período medieval e, a partir do século XIV, há referências crescentes a Stonehenge e desenhos e pinturas dela.

STONEHENGE NO SÉCULO 20 E 21
Desde 1897, quando o Ministério da Defesa comprou uma vasta extensão de terra na planície de Salisbury para exercícios de treinamento do exército, as atividades das forças armadas tiveram um impacto na área. Quartéis, campos de tiro, hospitais de campanha, aeródromos e ferrovias ligeiras foram estabelecidos. Alguns destes ,: como a Guerra do aeródromo Stonehenge Primeiro Mundo, há muito que foi demolida, mas outros, Larkhill:. Tais como os galpões aeródromo, ainda estão de pé e são importantes para o início da história da aviação militar 

Enquanto isso, a introdução de estradas de pedestres e a ferrovia para Salisbury trouxeram muito mais visitantes a Stonehenge. A partir dos anos 1880, várias pedras tinham sido apoiado Com postes de madeira, mas preocupação com a segurança de visitantes cresceu Quando um Sarsen exterior ereta e sua lintel caiu em 1900. O proprietário, então, Sir Edmund Antrobus, com a ajuda da Sociedade de Antiquários organizou a reerção do trilito mais alto inclinado em 1901.

Este foi o início de uma sequência de campanhas para conservar e restaurar Stonehenge - as últimas pedras foram consolidadas em 1964.

O monumento permaneceu em propriedade privada até 1918, quando Cecil Chubb, um homem local que comprou Stonehenge da família Atrobus em um leilão três anos antes, deu à nação. Posteriormente, o dever de conservar o monumento caiu para o estado, hoje um papel desempenhado em seu nome pela English Heritage.

A partir de 1927, o National Trust começou a adquirir a terra em torno de Stonehenge para preservá-la e restaurá-la às pastagens. Grandes áreas da paisagem de Stonehenge são agora de sua propriedade. Melhorias mais recentes na paisagem - incluindo a remoção das antigas instalações para visitantes e o fechamento da seção do antigo A344 que ficava perto das pedras - iniciaram o processo de devolver Stonehenge a um cenário de pastagem aberto, mas há mais pode ser feito. A English Heritage congratula-se com os planos do governo para investir em um túnel, o que removeria a movimentada A303 e ajudaria a reconectar o monumento à sua antiga paisagem.






--chines simoplificado cia tradutor do google
史登石的历史

巨石阵也许是世界上最着名的史前纪念碑。它建于几个阶段:第一座纪念碑是一个早期的亨格纪念碑,大约在5000年前建成,独特的石圈建于大约公元前2500年的新石器时代晚期。在青铜器时代早期,许多坟堆建在附近。今天,它与埃夫伯里一起,形成了世界遗产地的核心,并拥有独特的史前遗迹。

在STONEHENGE之前
大型或巨石阵,Cursus,一个巨大的矩形土方围栏,长1.7英里,从2000年的空气中看到


最近在该地区已知的结构是四个或五个坑,其中三个似乎在中石器时代,公元前8500年至7000年之间竖立的大型松树“图腾柱”柱。目前还不知道这些帖子如何与后来的巨石阵纪念碑相关。

此时,英格兰南部大部分地区大部分地区都被林地覆盖,巨石阵地区的白垩地低地可能是一个异常开阔的景观。有可能这就是为什么它成为新石器时代早期建筑遗址的原因。

这个建筑群包括罗宾汉球的堤道,两个cursus古迹或长方形土方工程(Greater,或Stonehenge,和较小的Cursus)以及几个长的手推车,这些手推车的历史可追溯到公元前3500年左右。这些古迹的存在可能影响了巨石阵的后期定位。

最早的纪念碑。
有可能像Heel Stone和被称为North Barrow的低丘这些特征是Stonehenge的早期组成部分,但最早的已知重大事件是建造了一个内部和外部银行的圆形沟渠,建于公元前3000年左右。这里有一个直径约100米的区域,并有两个入口。这是亨格纪念碑的早期形式。

在银行和沟里可能有一些木结构,在银行里面设置了56个坑,被称为Aubrey Holes。关于这些洞中存在的问题引发了许多争论:多年来的一致意见认为,他们担任了直立的木材岗位,但最近这个想法重新出现,其中一些人可能持有石块。

奥布里洞内和周围还有人们埋葬火葬。大约发现了64处火葬,也许多达150人最初被埋在巨石阵,成为不列颠群岛最大的新石器时代墓地。



---
1

这幅水彩画创建于1573 - 1575年左右,是史前巨石阵最古老的描绘之一,也是第一个在现场绘制的水彩画。它阐明了卢卡斯德黑尔的英国指南,题目是Corte Beschryvinghe van England,Scotland,Irland。




石头设置



公元前2500年左右,石头被建在纪念碑的中心。巨石阵使用了两种类型的石块 - 较大的石块和较小的石块。人们用两种同心的方式建造了这些圣人 - 一个内马蹄铁和一个外圆 - 并且两个圆弧之间的青石建立在它们之间。



可能在纪念碑中央设置石头的同时,靠近入口处的士兵们连同周围的四个石头石头一起被抬起。



大约200或300年后,中央青石被重新排列成一个圆形和内部椭圆形(后来又被改变成马蹄形)。土方工程大道也在此时建成,连接巨石阵和埃文河。



史前巨石阵最后一次史前活动之一是在两个同心圆环(即所谓的Y和Z孔)周围的石头环境中进行挖掘,在它们之间的公元前1800年至公元前1500年,放射性碳经过鹿角记录。他们可能已经打算重新安排从未完成的石头。



在石头建成之后







在巨石阵的石头设置是在史前时代发生巨大变化的时候建造的,正如陶器的新风格和金属加工知识,以及从墓地到达埋葬个人墓地的转变。从公元前2400年左右开始,布置精美的烧杯墓,如艾姆斯伯里弓箭手附近。



在青铜器时代早期,英国最大的圆形手推车集中在巨石阵周围的地区。许多手推车组似乎都故意安放在巨石阵本身的山顶上,比如King Barrow Ridge和Normanton Down墓地特别丰富的墓地。



在巨石阵的四个萨尔森人被装饰着数百个描绘斧头和几把匕首的雕刻。它们似乎是Arreton Down类型的青铜轴,可以追溯到公元前1750-1500年左右。也许这些轴线是早期青铜时代社会中的权力或地位的象征,或者以某种方式与附近的手推车墓葬有关。



后来的历史



从青铜时代中期开始,较少的社区努力就被用于诸如巨石阵等纪念碑的建设以及诸如创造田地等活动。



在大约公元前700年的铁器时代,后来被称为维斯帕夏营的一座主要山岗堡垒在巨石阵以东1英里处建造,俯瞰埃文河。在罗马时期(公元43年),巨石阵似乎经常被访问,因为在那里发现了许多罗马物体。最近的发掘提出了这样一种可能性,那就是对罗马英国人来说具有仪式重要性的地方。



艾姆斯伯里小镇很可能在公元6世纪左右在埃文河上的一个过境点建立起来。一个被斩首的人,可能是罪犯,在萨克森时期被埋葬在巨石阵。从这时起,绵羊牧场主宰了巨石阵周围的开放低地。迄今为止最早的关于巨石阵的书面参考资料来源于中世纪时期,从14世纪起,对巨石阵及其绘画和绘画的引用日益增多。



在20世纪和21世纪的石英石



自1897年国防部购买索尔兹伯里平原的大片土地进行军队训练时,军队的活动对该地区产生了影响。军营,射击场,野战医院,机场和轻轨建立。其中一些如第一次世界大战巨石阵机场早已被拆除,但其他一些如拉赫尔希尔机场的大棚仍然存在并且在早期的军事航空史上很重要。



与此同时,引入公路道路和通往索尔兹伯里的铁路为Stonehenge带来了更多的游客。从19世纪80年代开始,各种各样的石头都用木杆支撑起来,但是当外部石器直立,门楣在1900年坠落时,对游客安全的担心也随之增加。当时的所有者埃德蒙·安特罗布斯爵士在古代协会,于1901年组织了倾斜最高的三分之一的重建。



这是一系列保护和恢复巨石阵运动的开始 - 最后的石头在1964年被巩固。




这座纪念碑一直保持着私有制,直到1918年,当时塞西尔丘布是当地的一名男子,他在三年前的拍卖会上从阿托布斯家族那里购买了巨石阵,并将它交给了国家。此后,保护纪念碑的义务归国家所有,今天由英国遗产代表其履行职责。

从1927年开始,国家信托基金会开始收购巨石阵周围的土地,以保存并恢复到草原。 巨石阵景观的大片地区现在已经拥有了。 最近对景观的改进 - 包括拆除旧的游客设施和关闭靠近石头的旧A344部分 - 已经开始了将巨石阵返回到开放草原环境的过程,但还有更多 可以做到。 英国遗产欢迎政府计划投资隧道,这将消除大部分繁忙的A303,并帮助将古迹重新连接到古老的景观。

A new showcase for the Moulages de Lyon museum. - Un nouvel écrin pour le musée des Moulages de Lyon. - Uma nova vitrine do museu Moulages de Lyon.

As part of the Lyon Cité Campus operation, Lyon 2 University has launched an operation to restructure and extend the Museum of Castings (Mumo), hosted on the Rachais site.

Lyon 2 University has several buildings in the 3rd arrondissement of the city. These constitute the site Rachais, which hosts both the Department of Music and Musicology and the Museum of Castings, itself divided into two parts. The first is a former garment shop, bought in the 1990s by the university to accommodate the main building of the museum, the second takes place on the ground floor of residential buildings overlooking the Cours Gambetta. A century ago, the museum opened its doors with a large collection of ancient art casts, already thought of as valuable auxiliaries in the field of art history and archeology. Over time, the corpus has grown and it allows today to really reflect the evolution of styles and schools, from archaic Greece to the nineteenth century, especially since these reproductions are often better preserved than their illustrious models.

1
Exhibition Hall, Museum of Castings, 
© Université Lumières Lyon 2, Alexis Grattier

The objective of the first phase of this year's work on the site was, in particular, to refurbish the museum and offer it greater visibility. In addition to the functional and technical improvement of its premises, new developments have been designed to make the institution more attractive. The interior layout has been completely redone and now offers a new reception area, Cours Gambetta. The latter gives direct access to the large exhibition hall, completely redesigned to highlight the hundreds of copies of Greek sculptures, medieval and modern it houses. The windows overlooking the Cours Gambetta have also been completely reorganized to enhance the interior of the museum, visible from the street. New rooms have also been created, one for cultural and scientific events, the other for larger temporary exhibitions.

The renovated spaces of the museum are temporarily reopened, until April 12, to present the exhibition "Sidération. Jellyfish, Narcissus & Co. ». A second phase of work will tackle the underground reserves and will be accompanied by a conservation-restoration campaign on the most fragile works. The definitive reopening of the museum is planned for 2019.




Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.
Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing







--fr
Un nouvel écrin pour le musée des Moulages de Lyon.

Dans le cadre de l'opération Lyon Cité Campus, l'université Lyon 2 a lancé une opération de restructuration et d'extension du musée des Moulages (Mumo), hébergé sur le site Rachais.

L’université Lyon 2 dispose de plusieurs bâtiments dans le IIIe arrondissement de la ville. Ceux-ci constituent le site Rachais, qui héberge à la fois le département de Musique et Musicologie et le musée des moulages, lui-même divisé en deux parties. La première est un ancien atelier de confection, racheté dans les années 1990 par l’université pour accueillir le bâtiment principal du musée, la seconde prend place au rez-de-chaussée des immeubles d’habitation donnant sur le cours Gambetta. Il y a un siècle de cela, le musée ouvrait ses portes avec une grande collection de moulages d’art antique, déjà pensés comme de précieux auxiliaires en matière d’initiation à l’histoire de l’art et à l’archéologie. Au fil du temps, le corpus s’est agrandi et il permet aujourd’hui de rendre réellement compte de l’évolution des styles et des écoles, de la Grèce archaïque jusqu’au XIXe siècle, d’autant plus que ces reproductions sont souvent mieux conservées que leurs illustres modèles.

1
Halle d'exposition, musée des moulages, © Université Lumières Lyon 2, Alexis Grattier

L’objectif de la première phase de travaux menée cette année sur le site était, notamment, de remettre à neuf le musée et de lui offrir une plus grande visibilité. Outre l’amélioration fonctionnelle et technique de ses locaux, de nouveaux aménagements ont été conçus pour rendre l’institution plus attrayante. L’agencement intérieur a été totalement refait et offre à présent un nouvel espace d’accueil, côté cours Gambetta. Ce dernier donne directement accès au grand hall d’exposition, entièrement repensé pour mettre en valeur la centaine de copies de sculptures grecques, médiévales et modernes qu’il abrite. Les vitrines donnant sur le cours Gambetta ont elles aussi été totalement réorganisées pour valoriser l’intérieur du musée, visible de la rue. De nouvelles salles ont également été créées, l’une destinée à accueillir des événements culturels et scientifiques, l’autre, plus grande, dévolue aux expositions temporaires.

Les espaces rénovés du musée sont temporairement rouverts, jusqu’au 12 avril, pour présenter l’exposition « Sidération. Méduse, Narcisse & Cie ». Une seconde phase de travaux s’attaquera aux réserves, situées en sous-sol, et s’accompagnera d’une campagne de conservation-restauration menée sur les œuvres les plus fragilisées. La réouverture définitive du musée n’est prévue que courant 2019.












--br via tradutor do google
Uma nova vitrine do museu Moulages de Lyon.

Como parte da operação do Lyon Cité Campus, a Universidade Lyon 2 lançou uma operação para reestruturar e ampliar o Museu de Castings (Mumo), hospedado no site de Rachais.

A Lyon 2 University tem vários edifícios no 3º arrondissement da cidade. Estes constituem o site Rachais, que abriga tanto o Departamento de Música e Musicologia e o Museu de Castings, dividido em duas partes. A primeira é uma antiga loja de roupas, comprada na década de 1990 pela universidade para acomodar o prédio principal do museu, a segunda no térreo de edifícios residenciais com vista para o Cours Gambetta. Há um século, o museu abriu suas portas com uma grande coleção de antigos moldes de arte, já considerados valiosos auxiliares no campo da história da arte e da arqueologia. Com o passar do tempo, o corpus cresceu e hoje permite refletir realmente a evolução dos estilos e das escolas, da Grécia arcaica ao século XIX, especialmente porque essas reproduções muitas vezes são mais bem preservadas que seus modelos ilustres.

1
Sala de Exposições, Museu de Peças Fundidas, © Université Lumières Lyon 2, Alexis Grattier

O objetivo da primeira fase do trabalho deste ano no site foi, em particular, para reformar o museu e oferecer maior visibilidade. Além da melhoria funcional e técnica de suas instalações, novos desenvolvimentos foram projetados para tornar a instituição mais atraente. O layout interior foi completamente refeito e agora oferece uma nova área de recepção, Cours Gambetta. Este último dá acesso direto à grande sala de exposições, completamente redesenhada para destacar as centenas de cópias de esculturas gregas, medievais e modernas que abriga. As janelas com vista para o Cours Gambetta também foram completamente reorganizadas para melhorar o interior do museu, visível da rua. Novos quartos também foram criados, um para eventos culturais e científicos, o outro para grandes exposições temporárias.

Os espaços renovados do museu são reabertos temporariamente, até 12 de abril, para apresentar a exposição "Sidération. Jellyfish, Narcissus & Co.". Uma segunda fase de trabalho abordará as reservas subterrâneas e será acompanhada de uma campanha de conservação-restauração. As obras mais frágeis A reabertura definitiva do museu está prevista para 2019.

Jean-Paul Belmondo, soon to the museum of Bueil? - Jean-Paul Belmondo, bientôt au musée de Bueil ? - Jean-Paul Belmondo, em breve ao museu de Bueil?

The Friends of the Jean-Delannoy Museum are dedicating their new exhibition to the life and work of the famous actor. They are counting on his presence at the opening.

The museum of film and photography Bueil will live at the time of cops and thugs, all summer. And, especially with the best of them, Jean-Paul Belmondo.

This municipal museum and unique, since created by Jean Delannoy (*), opens its doors in the summer and closes the winter.

1
Jean-Paul Belmondo, a legend of the cinema, would be one of the big names of the seventh art to come at the museum of Bueil. Private collection.


The new exhibition "Cop or thug" retraces the life of Belmondo, the magnificent, and offers a plunge into the heart of his filmography.

At the Jean-Delannoy museum, it is nice to be installed in the small village of Bueil, in the Eure, one does nothing by half. No way for Denis Joulain and his team to decorate the walls of the museum with movie posters and archive photos.

There is no question of limiting oneself to film screenings either. Even if it is the cult scenes like those of Flic or thug, Le Professionnel or other records Leon Morin or route of a spoiled child.

With the support of Claire Delannoy, honorary president of the museum, they want to make Jean-Paul Belmondo the godfather of the exhibition. They rely on the presence of the actor, Saturday, April 28, at the time of the opening of the exhibition.

Bébel could not be alone: ​​we are also talking about the arrival of Alain Delon. We know that Jean-Paul Belmondo's health is fragile. But the intimate setting of the museum of Bueil, this place where the big names of the cinema are pampered in the shade of Jean Delannoy, is likely to convince Bébel and his entourage to honor the rendezvous.




Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.
Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing






--fr
Jean-Paul Belmondo, bientôt au musée de Bueil ?

Les Amis du musée Jean-Delannoy consacrent leur nouvelle exposition à la vie et l’œuvre du célèbre comédien. Ils comptent sur sa présence au vernissage.

Le musée du cinéma et de la photographie de Bueil va vivre à l’heure des flics et des voyous, tout l’été. Et, surtout avec le meilleur d’entre eux, Jean-Paul Belmondo.

Ce musée municipal et unique en son genre, puisque créé par Jean Delannoy (*), ouvre ses portes à la belle saison et les referme devant l’hiver.

1
Jean-Paul Belmondo, une légende du cinéma, ferait partie des grands noms du septième art à venir au musée de Bueil. Collection privée.

La nouvelle exposition “Flic ou voyou” retrace la vie de Belmondo, le magnifique, et propose un plongeon au cœur de sa filmographie.

Au musée Jean-Delannoy, on a beau être installé dans le petit village de Bueil, dans l’Eure, on ne fait rien à moitié. Pas question pour Denis Joulain et son équipe de pavoiser les murs du musée d’affiches de films et de photos d’archives.

Pas question de se limiter non plus à des projections de films. Même s’il s’agit des scènes culte comme celles de Flic ou voyou, Le Professionnel ou dans d’autres registres Léon Morin ou Itinéraire d’un enfant gâté.

Avec l’appui de Claire Delannoy, présidente d’honneur du musée, ils veulent faire de Jean-Paul Belmondo le parrain de l’exposition. Ils comptent sur la présence de l’acteur, samedi 28 avril, à l’heure du vernissage de l’exposition.

Bébel pourrait d’ailleurs ne pas être seul : on parle aussi de la venue d’Alain Delon. On sait que la santé de Jean-Paul Belmondo est fragile. Mais le cadre intimiste du musée de Bueil, ce lieu où les grands noms du cinéma sont choyés dans l’ombre de Jean Delannoy, est de nature à convaincre Bébel et son entourage d’honorer le rendez-vous.












--br via tradutor do google]
Jean-Paul Belmondo, em breve ao museu de Bueil?

Os Amigos do Museu Jean-Delannoy estão dedicando sua nova exposição à vida e obra do famoso ator. Eles estão contando com sua presença na abertura.

O museu de cinema e fotografia Bueil vai viver na época de policiais e bandidos, durante todo o verão. E, especialmente com o melhor deles, Jean-Paul Belmondo.

Este museu municipal e único, desde que criado por Jean Delannoy (*), abre suas portas no verão e fecha o inverno.

1
Jean-Paul Belmondo, uma lenda do cinema, seria um dos grandes nomes da sétima arte que está por vir no museu de Bueil. Coleção privada.

A nova exposição "Cop or thug" remonta a vida de Belmondo, o magnífico, e oferece um mergulho no coração de sua filmografia.

No museu Jean-Delannoy, é bom ser instalado na pequena aldeia de Bueil, no Eure, não se faz nada pela metade. Não há como Denis Joulain e sua equipe decorarem as paredes do museu com pôsteres de filmes e fotos de arquivo.

Também não se trata de limitar-se a exibições de filmes. Mesmo se são as cenas de culto como as de Flic ou bandido, Le Professionnel ou outros registros Leon Morin ou rota de uma criança mimada.

Com o apoio de Claire Delannoy, presidente honorária do museu, querem que Jean-Paul Belmondo seja o padrinho da exposição. Eles contam com a presença do ator, sábado, 28 de abril, no momento da abertura da exposição.

Bébel não poderia estar sozinho: também estamos falando da chegada de Alain Delon. Sabemos que a saúde de Jean-Paul Belmondo é frágil. Mas o ambiente intimista do museu de Bueil, este lugar onde os grandes nomes do cinema são mimados à sombra de Jean Delannoy, provavelmente convencerá Bébel e seu séquito a honrar o encontro.