Listen to the text.

quinta-feira, 19 de abril de 2018

Chinese items stolen from Bath Museum of East Asian Art. - Artigos chineses roubados do museu do banho da arte do leste asiático. - 从东亚艺术巴斯博物馆窃取的中国物品。

Masked raiders have stolen "priceless" Chinese artefacts from a museum in Bath.


Police said the items could have been "stolen to order" by four masked men who smashed their way into the Museum of East Asian Art on Tuesday.


Jade, ceramics and gold artefacts dating from the Ming and Qing dynasty eras were among the exhibits taken.


Rachel Yuan, from the museum, said: "These items are priceless and have huge sentimental and cultural value.


"They would be very hard to replace and we are all really shocked and devastated."


1


A  Jizhou stoneware vase and soapstone figure of Dongfang Shuo were among the items stolen



Avon and Somerset Police said witnesses reported the break-in at the museum in Bennett Street at about 01:20 GMT.
The men were seen breaking into the museum through a first-floor window and making off in a dark-coloured SUV.
Among the items stolen were:
A jade monkey holding a peach, from the early Ming dynasty
Jade mandarin ducks with lotus flowers, Qing dynasty
An inlaid wooden covered box, Qing dynasty
A soapstone figure of Dongfang Shuo, Late Ming-early Qing dynasty
A set of 14 gold belt plaques, early Ming dynasty
A Jizhou stoneware vase, southern Song dynasty


2


The Museum of East Asian Art is said to have been targeted by thieves six years ago

DS Matthew Reed said: "We suspect this to be a targeted attack with the artefacts possibly stolen to order.


"These items range in monetary value, but their cultural significance is priceless."


Police seized a white Ford Transit van, which had been stolen from Ballance Street and was left at the scene.


The museum is closed until 5 May and said it will need to raise money to repair damage caused.


A jade mandarin duck and a jade monkey holding a peach






This report is guaranteed to verify the address of the LINK above.


Say no to fake News!

Esta reportagem tem a garantia de apuração do endereço do LINK acima.

Diga não às fake news!

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing

Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,

mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 



A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.
Vamos compartilhar.



















--br via tradutor do google
Artigos chineses roubados do museu do banho da arte do leste asiático.

Incursores mascarados roubaram artefatos chineses "inestimáveis" de um museu em Bath.


A polícia disse que os itens poderiam ter sido "roubados por ordem" por quatro homens mascarados que entraram no Museu de Arte do Leste Asiático na terça-feira.


Jade, cerâmica e artefatos de ouro que datam das épocas dinastia Ming e Qing estavam entre as exposições realizadas.


Rachel Yuan, do museu, disse: "Esses itens são inestimáveis ​​e têm um enorme valor sentimental e cultural.


"Eles seriam muito difíceis de substituir e estamos todos realmente chocados e devastados".


1
Um vaso de faiança de Jizhou e uma figura de pedra-sabão de Dongfang Shuo estavam entre os itens roubados



Avon e Somerset Police disseram que testemunhas relataram o arrombamento no museu em Bennett Street por volta das 01:20 GMT.


Os homens foram vistos invadindo o museu através de uma janela do primeiro andar e saindo em um SUV de cor escura.


Entre os itens roubados estavam:
Um macaco de jade segurando um pêssego, da dinastia Ming
Mandarim de jade patos com flores de lótus, dinastia Qing
Uma caixa coberta de madeira embutida, dinastia Qing
Uma figura de pedra-sabão de Dongfang Shuo, dinastia Qing do final Ming-early
Um conjunto de 14 placas de cinto de ouro, dinastia Ming
Um vaso de faiança Jizhou, dinastia Song do sul

2
Dizem que o Museu de Arte do Leste Asiático foi alvo de ladrões há seis anos

DS Matthew Reed disse: "Nós suspeitamos que este seja um ataque direcionado com os artefatos possivelmente roubados por encomenda.


"Esses itens variam em valor monetário, mas seu significado cultural é inestimável".


A polícia apreendeu uma van branca Ford Transit, que havia sido roubada de Ballance Street e foi deixada no local.


O museu está fechado até 5 de maio e disse que precisará arrecadar dinheiro para reparar os danos causados.

3
Um pato de mandarim jade e um macaco de jade segurando um pêssego


http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-somerset-43806941







--chinês simplificado via tradutor do google
从东亚艺术巴斯博物馆窃取的中国物品。

蒙面袭击者从巴斯博物馆偷走了“无价”的中国文物。


警方称,这些物品可能是周四被四名戴着东亚艺术博物馆的蒙面男子“偷来的”。
明清时期的玉器,陶器和黄金文物是其中的展品。


来自博物馆的Rachel Yuan说:“这些物品是无价的,具有巨大的感伤和文化价值。
“他们很难替换,我们都非常震惊和沮丧。”




1
东方朔的一块冀州石器花瓶和皂石图案被盗



雅芳和萨默塞特警方表示,目击者在格林尼治标准时间01:20左右在贝内特街博物馆报道了闯入者。


看到这些男人穿过一楼的窗户闯入博物馆,并乘坐深色SUV。
被盗物品包括:
从明初开始,一只持有桃子的玉猴
清代玉鸳鸯莲花
清代镶嵌木箱
明末清初东方朔的一块皂石形象
明朝初期的一组14个金带匾
南宋冀州stone器花瓶

2
据说东亚艺术博物馆在六年前曾被小偷击中

DS Matthew Reed表示:“我们认为这是针对可能被盗的文物进行定点攻击的命令。
“这些项目的货币价值不等,但其文化意义无价。”


警方查获了一辆从Ballance Street被偷走的白色福特全交货车,并在现场离开。
该博物馆已关闭至5月5日,并表示将需要筹集资金以修复造成的损失。

3
一只玉鸳鸯和一只抱着桃子的玉猴



http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-somerset-43806941

History of the Lázaro Galdiano Museum. - Historia del Museo Lázaro Galdiano

The Lázaro Galdiano Museum opened; its doors to the public on January 27, 1951 after having been inventoried its funds by Emilio Camps Cazorla (1903-1952) fulfilling the wish of José Lázaro Galdiano that his Collection would serve for the formation and enjoyment of future generations.







The inauguration of the Museum meant for the public and professionals related to culture a pleasant surprise both for the richness and variety of the collections, and for the novel museography used for its exhibition. Indeed, the fruitful collaboration of two outstanding professionals, such as José Camón Aznar (1898-1979) -first director of the Foundation and the Museum- and Fernando Chueca Goitia (1911-2004) -architecture manager in charge of the reform of the Park palace Florido- had as a consequence the creation of a model space for the time. Despite occupying the four floors of the old house, it was not a project that tried to recreate the house as such, but to expose the different collections following museographic, historiographic and aesthetic criteria. Thus, except the noble floor and two rooms on the second floor and one of the third -which retained their original layout and decoration intact-, the rest of the spaces were radically modified in order to achieve a staging that showed in an orderly manner and sure the numerous works of art selected and, at the same time, manage to evoke the atmosphere of the collector's residence.

First stage
During this first stage (1951-2001), the Museum exhibited on its ground floor archeology and decorative arts (silverware, enamels, jewelry, bronzes, ivories ...), as well as a selection of works from the Italian school. The noble floor was dedicated to Spanish and European painting from the XV to XIX centuries, together with a room dedicated to the Armory, in the old main entrance of the house. The second floor exhibited representative works of the different European pictorial schools, from the fifteenth to the nineteenth century, a tour that concluded with a room in which the works of Goya stood out, as well as a watch case. The last floor showed a selection of collections of medals, coins, weapons, textiles ..., plant closed a few years before the temporary closure of the Museum in 2001.

Second stageHalf a century after its opening, both the building and the museographic installation, without any reform during this long period, were already showing signs of aging. This situation led the management of the Foundation, under Araceli Pereda Alonso at the time, to develop an ambitious renovation plan for its facilities that began with the rehabilitation of the Modern Spain building, where the Library, offices and the auditorium-, and culminated in the comprehensive renovation of the Museum, a complex work developed by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports, between January 2001 and February 13, 2004, when it was reopened to the public.


The remodeling of the Museum, directed in its architectural part by Fernando Borrego and in the museographic by Jesús Moreno y Asociados, meant, in addition to the complete renovation of the building's technical facilities, a profound change in terms of content and distribution thereof, according to the museological project of the then director, Letizia Arbeteta Mira. In this respect, it is worth noting, among other innovations, the fair and necessary incorporation of information about the collector, absent from the previous installation. In the selection of works, quality over quantity prevailed, following the guidelines set by the new catalogs of the collections, commissioned from leading specialists. In addition, the installation took into account the technical issues necessary for the proper conservation of the collections -control of temperature, humidity, lighting ...-, and for the safety of the same (showcases, surveillance cameras or alarms). Finally, it should be noted that the different spaces of the Museum were adapted to guarantee accessibility to all types of visitors.

The Lázaro Galdiano Museum today
The Museum shows a total of four thousand eight hundred and twenty pieces distributed on the four floors of the building following a simple scheme, complemented with floor and room texts, which allows to know and enjoy the quality and variety of the Collection.

The ground floor, former service area of ​​the house, presents the visitor the figure of José Lázaro in his various facets: art collector, admirer of Goya, editor and prominent bibliophile, as well as the keys that define his collection: his commitment to Spanish art, European art brought to Spain and his passion for beauty. The plant is completed by the dazzling Treasury Chamber, one of the best European collections of civil silverware and jewelery with pieces dating from the 3rd century BC. C. until the late nineteenth. This plant presents the interpretive keys of the collection through a selection of works by authors such as Teniers, Mateo Cerezo, Lucas, Juan Hispalense, Sittow, Mengs, El Greco, Zurbarán, Cabezalero, Sánchez Coello, Reynolds, Walskappelle or Bosschaert, together with pieces singular such as the Tartessian Jug, the Aldobrandini Cup or the Estoque de Tendilla.

The first floor, the noble area of ​​the palace, preserves the original decoration and distribution with the ceilings painted by Eugenio Lucas Villamil, marble, wood or stucco sockets and magnificent marquetry floors. Its nine rooms show, in chronological order, a large representation of Spanish art, from the fifteenth to the nineteenth century: painting, sculpture, furniture and decorative arts. Among the exhibits stand out, for their number and quality, the collection of tables (works by Blasco de Grañén, García del Barco, Maestro del Parral or Maestro de Astorga), the set of goldsmiths (mostly religious and Castilian, Aragonese and valenciana), the painting of the sixteenth century (El Greco or Sofonisba Anguissola), XVII (Velázquez, Zurbarán, Ribera, Pereda, Murillo, Carreño, Claudio Coello, Antolínez or Rizi), the XVIII (Meléndez, Bayeu, Inza or Paret) and that of the first half of the 19th century (Agustín Esteve, Zacarías González Velázquez, Vicente López, Federico Madrazo, Antonio Esquivel, Leonardo Alenza, or Eugenio Lucas), as well as Francisco de Goya's magnificent canvas collection (key works such as El Aquelarre, Las Brujas or La Era, among others).

The second floor, the old private area of ​​the house, transformed in the mid-20th century reform, offers a careful selection of works from the most important European schools such as Italian, Flemish, German, Dutch, French and English. Despite the predominance of painting over other collections (with works by Boltraffio, Samacchini, Clovio, Cavallino, Van Dornicke, Benson, Isenbrandt, Van Orley, Van Cleve, Bosch, Quellinus, Teniers, Cranach, Maes, Roepel, Lely, Constable , Rommey or Stuart), we must highlight the interest and value of collections of bronzes, enamels, watches, furniture, ceramics or civil silverware. Also, this plant includes a space dedicated exclusively to show the exquisite set of illuminations, small portraits and miniatures, unique in its kind exposed in our country and one of the best collections in Europe in terms of miniatures.

Third Floor: the so-called "Collector's Cabinet" exhibits in a new way, in showcases and drawers -which the public can open- collections not represented in the rest of the Museum: weapons, textiles, coins, irons, medals or jaeces. This plant is completed with pieces from other collections that have been able to see examples in the previous plants: ivories, ceramics, silverware, enamels, glass, sculpture, bronzes and sigilography. Although all the collections gathered here present works of great value, we must highlight textiles, weapons and coins for their richness, rarity and uniqueness.










This report is guaranteed to verify the address of the LINK above.

Say no to fake news!

Esta reportagem tem a garantia de apuração do endereço do LINK acima.
Diga não às fake news!

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing


Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.
Vamos compartilhar.











--es
Historia del Museo Lázaro Galdiano
El Museo Lázaro Galdiano abrió; sus puertas al público el 27 de enero de 1951 tras haber sido inventariados sus fondos por Emilio Camps Cazorla (1903-1952) cumpliendo el deseo de José Lázaro Galdiano de que su Colección sirviera para la formación y el disfrute de las generaciones futuras.

La inauguración del Museo supuso para el público y los profesionales relacionados con la cultura una grata sorpresa tanto por la riqueza y variedad de las colecciones, como por la novedosa museografía empleada para su exposición. En efecto, la fructífera colaboración de dos destacados profesionales, como fueron José Camón Aznar (1898-1979) –primer director de la Fundación y del Museo– y Fernando Chueca Goitia (1911-2004) –arquitecto encargado de la reforma del palacio de Parque Florido– tuvo como consecuencia la creación de un espacio modélico para la época. Pese a ocupar las cuatro plantas de la antigua vivienda, no fue un proyecto que pretendiese recrear la casa como tal, sino exponer las diferentes colecciones siguiendo criterios museográficos, historiográficos y estéticos. Así, excepto la planta noble y dos estancias del segundo piso y una del tercero –que conservaron intacta su disposición y decoración originales–, el resto de los espacios fueron radicalmente modificados con el fin de lograr una puesta en escena que mostrara de forma ordenada y segura las numerosas obras de arte seleccionadas y, a la vez, lograra evocar el ambiente de la residencia del coleccionista.


Primera etapa
Durante esta primera etapa (1951-2001), el Museo expuso en su planta baja arqueología y artes decorativas (platería, esmaltes, joyería, bronces, marfiles…), así como una selección de obras de la escuela italiana. La planta noble estaba dedicada a la pintura española y europea de los siglos XV al XIX, junto a una sala destinada a la Armería, en la antigua entrada principal de la casa. La segunda planta exhibía obras representativas de las diferentes escuelas pictóricas europeas, desde el siglo XV al XIX, recorrido que concluía con una sala en la que destacaban las obras de Goya, además de una vitrina de relojes. La última planta mostraba una selección de las colecciones de medallas, monedas, armas, textiles…, planta clausurada unos años antes del cierre temporal del Museo en 2001.

Segunda etapa
Medio siglo después de su apertura, tanto el edificio como la instalación museográfica, sin reforma alguna durante este largo período, mostraban ya evidentes signos de envejecimiento. Esta situación llevó a la dirección de la Fundación –a cargo entonces de Araceli Pereda Alonso– a elaborar un ambicioso plan de renovación de sus instalaciones que se inició con la rehabilitación del edificio de la España Moderna –donde se ubican la Biblioteca, oficinas y el auditorio–, y culminó con la renovación integral del Museo, obra compleja desarrollada por el Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte, entre enero de 2001 y el 13 de febrero de 2004, fecha en que volvió a abrirse al público.

La reforma del Museo, dirigida en su parte arquitectónica por Fernando Borrego y en la museográfica por Jesús Moreno y Asociados, supuso, además de la renovación completa de las instalaciones técnicas del edificio, un profundo cambio en cuanto a contenidos y distribución de los mismos, según el proyecto museológico de la entonces directora, Letizia Arbeteta Mira. A este respecto, cabe destacar, entre otras novedades, la justa y necesaria incorporación de información sobre el coleccionista, ausente en la anterior instalación. En la selección de obras se primó la calidad sobre la cantidad, siguiendo las pautas marcadas por los nuevos catálogos de las colecciones, encargados a destacados especialistas. Además, en la instalación se tuvieron muy en cuenta las cuestiones técnicas necesarias para la correcta conservación de las colecciones –control de temperatura, humedad, iluminación…–, y para la seguridad de las mismas (vitrinas, cámaras de vigilancia o alarmas). Destacar, por último, que los diferentes espacios del Museo fueron adaptados para garantizar la accesibilidad a todo tipo de visitantes.

El Museo Lázaro Galdiano hoy
El Museo muestra un total de cuatro mil ochocientas veinte piezas distribuidas en las cuatro plantas del edificio siguiendo un esquema sencillo, complementado con textos de planta y de sala, que permite conocer y disfrutar de la calidad y variedad de la Colección.
La planta baja, antigua zona de servicio de la casa, presenta al visitante la figura de José Lázaro en sus diversas facetas: coleccionista de arte, admirador de Goya, editor y destacado bibliófilo, así como las claves que definen su colección: su apuesta por el arte español, el arte europeo traído a España y su pasión por la belleza. La planta se completa con la deslumbrante Cámara del Tesoro, una de las mejores colecciones europeas de platería civil y joyas con piezas que abarcan desde el siglo III a. C. hasta finales del XIX. Esta planta presenta las claves interpretativas de la colección mediante una selección de obras de autores como Teniers, Mateo Cerezo, Lucas, Juan Hispalense, Sittow, Mengs, El Greco, Zurbarán, Cabezalero, Sánchez Coello, Reynolds, Walskappelle o Bosschaert, junto a piezas singulares como el Jarro tartésico, la Taza Aldobrandini o el Estoque de Tendilla.

La planta primera, la zona noble del palacio, conserva íntegra la decoración y distribución original con los techos pintados por Eugenio Lucas Villamil, zócalos de mármol, madera o estuco y magníficos suelos de marquetería. Sus nueve salas muestran, en orden cronológico, una nutrida representación del arte español, desde el siglo XV al XIX: pintura, escultura, mobiliario y artes decorativas. Entre las piezas expuestas destacan, por su número y calidad, la colección de tablas (obras de Blasco de Grañén, García del Barco, Maestro del Parral o Maestro de Astorga), el conjunto de orfebrería (mayoritariamente religiosa y de escuela castellana, aragonesa y valenciana), la pintura de los siglos XVI (El Greco o Sofonisba Anguissola), XVII (Velázquez, Zurbarán, Ribera, Pereda, Murillo, Carreño, Claudio Coello, Antolínez o Rizi), del XVIII (Meléndez, Bayeu, Inza o Paret) y de la de la primera mitad del XIX (Agustín Esteve, Zacarías González Velázquez, Vicente López, Federico Madrazo, Antonio Esquivel, Leonardo Alenza, o Eugenio Lucas), así como la magnífica colección de lienzos de Francisco de Goya (obras clave como El Aquelarre, Las Brujas o La Era, entre otras).

La segunda planta, antigua zona privada de la casa muy transformada en la reforma de mediados del siglo XX, ofrece una cuidada selección de obras de las escuelas europeas más importantes como la italiana, flamenca, alemana, holandesa, francesa e inglesa. Pese al predominio de la pintura sobre otras colecciones (con obras de Boltraffio, Samacchini, Clovio, Cavallino, Van Dornicke, Benson, Isenbrandt, Van Orley, Van Cleve, El Bosco, Quellinus, Teniers, Cranach, Maes, Roepel, Lely, Constable, Rommey o Stuart), hemos de destacar el interés y el valor de las colecciones de bronces, esmaltes, relojes, mobiliario, cerámica o platería civil. Asimismo, esta planta incluye un espacio dedicado a mostrar en exclusiva el exquisito conjunto de iluminaciones, pequeños retratos y miniaturas, único en su género expuesto en nuestro país y una de las mejores colecciones de Europa en cuanto a miniaturas.

Tercera Planta: el denominado “Gabinete del coleccionista” exhibe de forma novedosa, en vitrinas y cajones –que el público puede abrir– colecciones no representadas en el resto del Museo: armas, textiles, monedas, hierros, medallas o jaeces. Esta planta se completa con piezas de otras colecciones de las que sí se han podido ver ejemplares en las plantas anteriores: marfiles, cerámica, platería, esmaltes, vidrio, escultura, bronces y sigilografía. Aunque todas las colecciones aquí reunidas presentan obras de gran valor, hemos de destacar por su riqueza, rareza y singularidad los textiles, armas y monedas.