Google+ Followers

sexta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2015

Historical Museum of the Municipality of Krakow -- Museu Histórico da Câmara Municipal de Cracóvia

The History of Nowa Huta
os. Słoneczne 16 

View of Kraków from the south -
from the Krak Mound, 1600, by Egidio van der Rye, copper



The Historical Museum of the City of Kraków is a municipal museum. Councillors of Kraków decided already in 19th century to take an effort to create city's own historical museum. The first discussions on creating museum, which could gather city's memorabilia started in the 1860's. Organized by City Council in 1890 Archive of Old Acts for Kraków City started to gather the collection, and raised in 1897 Society of Kraków's History and Monuments Amateurs endorsed museum organization initiative. The Archive employees such as professor Stanislaw Krzyzanowski and Adam Chmiel PhD participated in creation of collection for future Historical Museum. The collection contained iconographic materials of Kraków, portraits of celebrities and famous citizens, graphics, historical items and documents related to guilds' activities, stamps, numismatics and medal, weaponry and other material culture elements, related to Kraków's history.

The Historical Museum of the City of Kraków has been erected at the City Council session on 31st May 1899. At this time Museum started its activities, although it was a branch of Archive of Old Acts rather than self-managed institution. Collection has been gathered in not accessible to visitors' ground floor room of building located at Sienna street 16. Soon there were active actions taken to make museum's collection accessible for visitors, however they took many years. Important event was an exhibition of old Kraków's views called "Old Kraków", organized in 1936 byJerzy Dobrzycki PhD in renewed but not yet fully furnished rooms of Wawel castle 2nd floor. In 1937 for museum's purpose the building at Swietego Ducha Street 5 (currently Szpitalna street 21), so called "The Cross House".

In 1937, as well by initiative of Jerzy Dobrzycki PhD museum organized under its patronage first annual contest of Kraków's cribs, since then it is set annually apart from Second World War years. In December of 1945, during City National Council the proposition for museum statute has been presented. According to it, The Historical Museum of the City of Kraków was planned to be "independent and self-managed city branch, its aim is gathering and proper protection of all historical materials related to life and culture of Kraków since the first ages of the city's history till the current time, as well as development of science, research and education activities". One of tasks of new institution was to take care of local tradition, customs and ceremonies.

Independent museum activity in meaning of gathering and organizing collections, started with taking over from Archive of Old Acts more than two thousands of items, requiring stocktaking and restoration.

At the end 1946 and beginning of 1947, thanks to the agreement with Society of Kraków's History and Monuments Amateurs it was possible to get for museum's purposes part of the building being home of society - "Krauzowska House" at Sw. Jana Street 12. Soon the museum opened first two temporary exhibitions there: "Kraków old and modern" and "1848 Revolution" .

The permanent exhibition in Krauzowa House has been established on 24th of June 1952, and building set for museum's purposes just before Second World War "The Cross House" has been used as office and stocks.

In 1949 part of former defence walls: St. Florian's gate, Haberdashers' tower and city walls pass between has been given to Museum for exhibition purposes. Exhibition set up was "The old defences of Kraków". It covered reconstructed guardroom of old city guards, using historical weaponry and series of views of not existing already city towers and gates. This part of City walls was used by the Museum until the end of 1950s.


fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti


www. mhk.pl

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

Vamos compartilhar.

--br
Museu Histórico da Câmara Municipal de Cracóvia
A História de Nowa Huta
os. Słoneczne 16



O Museu Histórico da Cidade de Cracóvia é um museu municipal. Conselheiros de Cracóvia já decidiu no século 19 para tomar um esforço para criar próprio museu histórico da cidade de. As primeiras discussões sobre a criação do museu, o que poderia reunir memorabilia cidade começou na década de 1860. Organizado pela Câmara Municipal em 1890 Arquivo de Atos velhos por Kraków Cidade começou a reunir a coleção, e foi criado em 1897 a Sociedade de História e Monumentos Amateurs endossado iniciativa organização museu de Cracóvia. Os funcionários Archive, como professor de Stanislaw Krzyzanowski e Adam Chmiel PhD participou de criação de coleção para o futuro Museu Histórico. A coleção continha materiais iconográficos de Cracóvia, retratos de celebridades e cidadãos famosos, gráficos, itens históricos e documentos relacionados com 'guildas atividades, selos, numismática e medalha, armas e outros elementos de cultura material, relacionados com a história de Cracóvia.

O Museu Histórico da Cidade de Cracóvia foi erguido na sessão do Conselho da Cidade em 31 de maio de 1899. Neste momento Museu iniciou suas atividades, embora fosse um ramo do Arquivo de Atos velhos em vez de instituição de auto-gestão. Coleção tem sido recolhida em não acessíveis ao quarto no andar térreo dos visitantes do edifício localizado na rua Sienna 16. Logo havia ações ativas tomadas para tornar a coleta do museu acessível para os visitantes, no entanto eles levaram muitos anos. Importante evento foi uma exposição de antigas visões de Cracóvia chamado "Cracóvia Velha", organizado em 1936 byJerzy Dobrzycki PhD em renovado, mas ainda não quartos totalmente equipados de castelo Wawel 2º andar. Em 1937, para a finalidade do museu do edifício em Swietego Ducha Street 5 (atualmente rua Szpitalna 21), chamado "The Cross House".

Em 1937, também por iniciativa do museu Jerzy Dobrzycki PhD organizada sob o seu patrocínio primeiro concurso anual de berços de Cracóvia, desde então, ele é definido anualmente para além de anos da Segunda Guerra Mundial. Em dezembro de 1945, durante a Cidade Conselho Nacional a proposição de museu estatuto foi apresentado. De acordo com ele, o Museu Histórico da Cidade de Cracóvia foi planejado para ser "independente e auto-gestão cidade ramo, o seu objectivo é reunir e protecção adequada de todos os materiais históricos relacionados com a vida ea cultura de Cracóvia desde os primeiros séculos da cidade história até o momento atual, bem como o desenvolvimento de atividades de ciência, investigação e educação ". Uma das tarefas da nova instituição era cuidar da tradição local, costumes e cerimônias.

Atividade museu independente em termos de recolha e organização de coleções, começou com assumindo o lugar de Arquivo de Old Atos mais de dois milhares de itens, necessitando de levantamento e da restauração.

No final de 1946 e início de 1947, graças ao acordo com a Sociedade de Cracóvia de História e Monumentos Amateurs foi possível obter para fins parte do museu do edifício estar em casa da sociedade - "Krauzowska House" em Sw. Jana Rua 12. Logo, o museu abriu duas primeiras exposições temporárias lá: "Cracóvia antiga e moderna" e "Revolução de 1848".

A exposição permanente em Krauzowa Casa foi criada em 24 de junho de 1952, e de construção definido para fins do museu pouco antes de Segunda Guerra Mundial "The Cross House" tem sido usado como escritório e stocks.

Em 1949 parte de antigos muros de defesa: Porta de São Floriano, torre e cidade paredes Haberdashers 'passar entre tem sido dada ao Museu para fins de exposição. Exposição configurar foi "As velhas defesas de Cracóvia". Cobriu guardroom reconstruído de antigos guardas da cidade, usando armamento histórico e série de pontos de vista de torres da cidade e portões não já existentes. Esta parte do muralhas da cidade foi usado pelo Museu até o final de 1950.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário