Google+ Followers

domingo, 13 de dezembro de 2015

The museum of Dudutki is located 40 km far from Minsk, in Pukhovichi district. Пуховичский, Bielorrússia.

The museum of Dudutki is located 40 km far from Minsk, in Pukhovichi district, in a picturesque place near the Ptich River, a kilometer and a half far from the village of Dudichi.



This village was first mentioned in chronicles in the 11th c. According to the texts of The Tale of Igor’s Campaign and the opinion of some researches, a legendary Polotsk prince Vseslav the Sorcerer wended his way to Polotsk using the road that supposedly passed through these places in the past…

The noble estate in Dudichi has been known since 1600. In 1621 it passed from Raphael Odakhovski to Yanush Bykhovets, the owner of numerous demesnes in Minsk, Grodno and Vilnya provinces. In the second quarter of the 17th c. Duduchi passed on the security to the family of Zaranki-Grobovskis and became the place of settlement of Bronislav and then of his sun Kazimir. In 1760 (according to some other sources, in 1748) Volkovysk magistrate Vladislav Bykhovets delegated the right to the perpetual use of Duduchi along with Kovalevichi, Sergeevichi and Kobylichi estates to Kazimir’s daughter Alexandra Zaranki-Grobovski that lived in Tolkachevichi together with her sister Elizabeth. In 1767, following his marriage to Alexandra, Dudichi passed as a dowry to Josef Prozor (1723-1788). In 1785 the estate was inherited by his daughter Rose, who married Stanislav Elski, the light horse colonel and financial commissioner of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania treasury. Afterwards the estate belonged to his sun Karol who graduated from Vilnya University, was the student of Andrew Snyadetski and became the Doctor of Medicine.

The information about the estate of those times can be found in the Inventory for 1844. At those days in in Dudichi there were 818 serfs and 9175 morgens of lands. The estate included two farmsteads (Kozlovichi and Belkevichi), the town of Dudichi, and Dudichi, Tereblya, Rasput, Belkevichi, Greben (where there was a mill), Kozlovy Borsk villages. 

Dudichi belonged to Karol’s sun Michael (1831-1904), a famous violinist and composer. His and Maria Baranovich’s only daughter Sophia was married to Yanush Unikhovski, and according to the will of Michael, via the agnatic lineage the estate was inherited by his brother Alexander from Zamostie and after his death in 1916 by his son Yan, a lawyer from Minsk.

The development of the estate was encouraged by the privilege to hold tenders on Mondays and three fairs annually granted in 1766 by King Stanislaw Poniatowski. Dudichi became a famous craft and commercial hub. Regardless of the king’s privilege fairs took place monthly during the dark moon. There people could buy not only traditional bread and cattle but chiefly farm commodities and local handicrafts.

The estate in Dudichi keeps the memory of the life of its last owners – the family of Elskis. Stanislav Elski was famous for his love of music and his musical talent. He was distantly related and well acquainted with the renowned musician and hetman Michał Kazimierz Ogiński who owned the nearby estate of Ducora. The latter even dedicated his “G-dur polonaise for the violin and piano” to his “dear cousin Stanislav Elski and his wife Rose nee Prozor”. The ability for music was inherited by Stanislav’s son Karol who was taught by famous musicians Kieferling and Deschinski and turned Dudichi into “the estate of muses”. His son Michael was a prominent violinist. 

World War I and World War II together with the 1917 October Revolution destroyed the Elskis’ heritage in Dudichi. Their offspring left the family estate and fled abroad (in Poland, Ukraine, Germany and France). In the 40s-80s of the 20th c. there could be found only the parkland with the remnants of the watermill and the system of the bypass channels. By the beginning of the 90s even old residents of the area had practically forgotten the history of these lands.

Their new owner – the head of “Polifact” publishing house Eugene Budinas was also unaware of the historically recent Dudichi’s fame. In 1992 Puchovichi district executive committee leased him out the territory of 162 ha in this area for the construction of a “farm”. The money earned by “Polifact” was used in order to make roads, build a high-tension power line, set a telephone communication, put up a pigsty and a cowshed, buy some livestock, farm machinery, and start business.

In October 1994 on the basis of this farm the museum complex of Dudutki dedicated to ancient folk crafts and technologies was created and had its first visitors. Since 1998 the museum complex has been a part of Trastbank holding. It is constantly renewed and developed and that gives us a chance to make popular not only Belarusian folk crafts but the way how people lived in such noble estates as well. Setting out for Dudutki, you should be ready for a historical trip… in modern times.

fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti



Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor.

Vamos compartilhar.

--br via tradutor do google
O museu de Dudutki está localizado a 40 km  de Minsk, no distrito de Pukhovichi. Пуховичский, Bielorrússia

O museu de Dudutki está localizado a 40 km longe de Minsk, no distrito de Pukhovichi, em um lugar pitoresco perto do rio ptich, um quilômetro e meio longe da aldeia de Dudichi.
Esta aldeia foi mencionada pela primeira vez em crónicas do 11º c. De acordo com os textos de The Tale of Campanha de Igor eo parecer da algumas pesquisas, um príncipe Polotsk lendário Vseslav the Sorcerer wended seu caminho para Polotsk usando a estrada que supostamente passaram por esses lugares no passado ...
A propriedade nobre em Dudichi é conhecida desde 1600. Em 1621 ele passou de Raphael Odakhovski para Yanush Bykhovets, o proprietário de numerosas demesnes em Minsk, Grodno e Vilnya províncias. No segundo trimestre do 17º c. Duduchi passou sobre a segurança para a família de Zaranki-Grobovskis e tornou-se o local de liquidação de Bronislav e depois de seu sol Kazimir. Em 1760 (de acordo com algumas outras fontes, em 1748) Volkovysk magistrado Vladislav Bykhovets delegado o direito ao uso perpétuo de Duduchi juntamente com Kovalevichi, Sergeevichi e Kobylichi propriedades para a filha de Kazimir Alexandra Zaranki-Grobovski que viveu em Tolkachevichi juntamente com sua irmã Elizabeth. Em 1767, na sequência do seu casamento com Alexandra, Dudichi passado como um dote para Josef Prozor (1723-1788). Em 1785 a propriedade foi herdada por sua filha Rose, que se casou com Stanislav Elski, o coronel cavalo luz e comissário financeira da tesouraria Grão-Ducado da Lituânia. Posteriormente a propriedade pertencia a seu sol Karol que se formou na Universidade Vilnya, foi o estudante de Andrew Snyadetski e tornou-se o Doutor em Medicina.

As informações sobre a propriedade desses momentos podem ser encontrados no Inventário para 1844. Naqueles dias em Dudichi havia 818 servos e 9175 morgens de terras. A propriedade inclui duas fazendas (Kozlovichi e Belkevichi), a cidade de Dudichi, e Dudichi, Tereblya, Rasput, Belkevichi, Greben (onde havia um moinho), aldeias Kozlovy Borsk.

Dudichi pertencia ao sol de Karol Michael (1831-1904), um famoso violinista e compositor. Seu e única filha de Maria Baranovich Sophia era casado com Yanush Unikhovski, e de acordo com a vontade de Michael, através da linhagem agnatic a propriedade foi herdada por seu irmão Alexander de Zamostie e depois de sua morte em 1916 por seu filho Yan, um advogado de Minsk .

O desenvolvimento da propriedade foi incentivada pelo privilégio de realizar propostas às segundas e três feiras concedidos anualmente em 1766 pelo Rei Stanislaw Poniatowski. Dudichi tornou-se uma embarcação famoso e centro comercial. Independentemente de feiras de privilégio do rei foram realizadas mensalmente durante a lua escura. Lá as pessoas poderiam comprar não só de pão tradicional e gado, mas principalmente commodities agrícolas e artesanato local.

A propriedade em Dudichi mantém a memória da vida de seus últimos proprietários - a família de Elskis. Stanislav Elski era famoso por seu amor pela música e seu talento musical. Ele era parente distante e bem familiarizado com o renomado músico e hetman Michał Kazimierz Ogiński dono da propriedade nas proximidades de Ducora. Este último ainda dedicou sua "Polonaise G-dur para o violino e piano" para o seu "querido primo Stanislav Elski e sua esposa Rose nee Prozor". A habilidade para a música foi herdada pelo filho de Stanislav Karol que foi ensinado por músicos famosos Kieferling e Deschinski e virou Dudichi para "a propriedade das musas". Seu filho Michael era um violinista proeminente.

I Guerra Mundial ea Segunda Guerra Mundial, juntamente com a Revolução de Outubro de 1917 destruiu património dos Elskis 'em Dudichi. Seus descendentes deixaram a propriedade da família e fugiu para o estrangeiro (na Polónia, Ucrânia, Alemanha e França). Nos anos 40 dos anos 80 do 20º c. não poderia ser encontrado apenas o parque com os restos do moinho de água eo sistema dos canais de desvio. Até o início da década de 90 até mesmo antigos moradores da área tinha praticamente esquecido a história dessas terras.

Seu novo proprietário - o chefe da "Polifact" editora Eugene Budinas também não tinha conhecimento da fama historicamente recente do Dudichi. Em 1992 Puchovichi comissão executiva distrital arrendados-lo para fora do território de 162 ha nesta área para a construção de uma "fazenda". O dinheiro ganho pelos "Polifact" foi usado, a fim de tornar as estradas, construir uma linha de alta tensão, defina uma comunicação telefónica, colocar um chiqueiro e um estábulo, comprar algum gado, máquinas agrícolas, e iniciar a sua actividade.


Em outubro de 1994, com base desta quinta do complexo do museu de Dudutki dedicada ao artesanato popular antigos e tecnologias foi criado e teve seus primeiros visitantes. Desde 1998, o complexo do museu tem sido uma parte de Trastbank exploração. Ele é constantemente renovado e desenvolvido e que nos dá a chance de fazer popular, não só artesanato popular da Bielorrússia, mas a maneira como as pessoas viviam em tais propriedades nobres também. De sair para Dudutki, você deve estar pronto para uma viagem histórica ... nos tempos modernos.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário