Google+ Followers

sexta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2016

Museum zu Allerheiligen Schaffhausen, -- Museum zu Allerheiligen Schaffhausen, --- Zu Museu Allerheiligen Schaffhausen,

The Museum zu Allerheiligen in the former Benedictine monastery of Saints presented in addition to the products from the monastery past under one roof Archaeology and Cultural History, an important art collection with works by Cranach, Hodler, Vallotton, Otto Dix and Adolf Dietrich as well as a natural history collection. A special highlight is the famous "Schaffhauser Onyx", a group of old / medieval jewel of world renown. Münster, cloister and herb garden daytime freely accessible. The Museum Cafe, in the summer in the idyllic courtyard, invites you to linger and relax.

-

The Museum zu Allerheiligen is in the old town of Schaffhausen, housed in the former, Benedictine monastery Allerheiligen. The most important museum of the region combined archeology, history, art and natural history under one roof. The museum is one of the geographically largest museums in Switzerland.

With its extensive permanent exhibitions and several annual exhibitions, the museum examines a variety of topics. Interdisciplinary special exhibitions intended to stimulate debate on current cultural and scientific issues.

A large part of the museum is housed in the premises of the former All Saints Benedictine. With the name "Museum zu Allerheiligen 'reference to the universality of the medieval monastery and brought the diversity of disciplines represented here expressed.

Location and architecture, provide the 1000 year construction history, form a substantive part of the museum. For overall system including the cathedral, the herb garden and the largest freely accessible cloister of Switzerland. Here is the Schiller Bell that the famous poet to his Song of the Bell with inspired.

Support the Museum zu Allerheiligen is the town of Schaffhausen. Additional to contribute financially to the canton of Schaffhausen and foundations, associations and sponsors.

Creation and development

Mid-19th century came in Schaffhausen, the desire to for a museum. A project for a new museum building at the Schwabentor was dropped in 1900 again. On 11 June 1919, the City Council transferred on the recommendation of a panel of experts of the architectural firm Schäfer and Martin Risch commissioned to draw up plans to transform the convent into a museum. It should be a place of storage and presentation for the big art and cultural history collections that had gathered over decades clubs and private arise. The museum should provide a comprehensive picture of Schaffhauser culture and in this sense not only a "unity Museum", but also an "exemplary museum». Another goal was to preserve the threatened decay former monastery Allerheiligen permanently by integrating them in the museum complex. An important example was the Swiss National Museum in Zurich.

In the years from 1921 to 1928 finally were 42 exhibition rooms, distributed between the old abbey and the first floor of the south wing monastery, converted into a museum. Seven years after the opening of the Big City Council decided in 1935 to further expand the museum, which concerned the buildings around the Pfalzhof. The architect August Arter and Martin Risch revised their project by 1921 and simplified the originally planned in neoclassical style buildings. Instead of the intended romanisierenden input originated in the New Objectivity style a connecting wing of the old to the new abbey. Opened in 1938 by the then Mayor and Museum Patrons Walther Bringolf the extensions. Co-founder and from 1928 to 1942 the first director of the museum was Karl Sulzberger (1876-1963).

On April 1, 1944 the city of Schaffhausen US bombers bombed by mistake. We also find the Museum zu Allerheiligen were severely damaged and irreplaceable cultural and artistic goods destroyed. More than 70 works of art of old masters, including nine pictures of Schaffhausers Tobias tuners, were destroyed. In a Swiss Solidarity Action cantons, municipalities, companies and individuals donated many paintings and works of art to the museum. This could only be opened after a two-year reconstruction on 18 May 1946.

After 1946 broke under the leadership of museum director Walter Ulrich Guyan of the heyday of international art exhibitions, which attracted hundreds of thousands often from far away to Schaffhausen. In neighboring states numerous museums were destroyed and the mayor Walther Bringolf had excellent international relations. Also out of gratitude for the work of humanitarian aid from Switzerland many museums were willing to lend their collated artworks to Schaffhausen.

The dance of large exhibitions began in 1947 with "masterpieces of old German painting", followed in 1949 by "Rembrandt and His Time", on "Masterpieces of European Painting" in 1951. It was followed in 1953 the exhibition "500 years of Venetian painting", "masterpieces of Flemish paintings" and " Liebermann, Corinth, Slevogt ". In the following years, followed by 'The Celts Exhibition "(1957)," The Triumph of colors ", the Fauves" (1959), "Max Gubler" (1962), "Edvard Munch" (1968) and "The Artist of the Bridge" (1972 ). Other major exhibitions were "The Staufer" (1977), "Peru - through the millennia" (1984) and "Art on the Sepik" (1986). Massive increase in insurance costs made it later for a house the size of the Museum zu Allerheiligen impossible to organize such a complex international exhibitions.

In the 1980s, the Museum learned by integrating the natural history collections and building a natural history permanent exhibition an extension. The new exhibition, which was on the top floor of the museum, is considered as a replacement for the destroyed during World War II Museum of Natural History.

1994/1995, the new hall was built in Pfalzhof. Simultaneously, a shelter for cultural assets was created in the basement.

In 2001 the museum was spatially and qualitatively by the opening of the exhibition expands "From the Dead Sea to the Pacific Ocean". The exhibition shows a representative selection from the collection of Marcel Ebnöther which is one of the most important antiquities collections in Europe. It was in 1991 donated to the museum. Housed is the exhibition in a hall of the former worsted spinning mill. This is connected by a covered walkway on the Baumgartenstrasse with the museum.

A large part of the buildings and infrastructure of the museum was the renovation work after the Second World War has remained since its opening in 1938, respectively, virtually unchanged. The historical and archaeological permanent exhibition was indeed renewed in the 1970s to the 1990s. The stages transformation was however miss a unified approach. The buildings and exhibitions then no longer corresponded to today's requirements for a museum. After six years of planning work, a loan of CHF 7.8 million was approved for the renovation of the museum by the Parliament and the voters of the city of Schaffhausen in November of 2005. This included CHF 3.475 million with the cost of the new permanent exhibition "Schaffhausen im Fluss". The planning costs for the exhibition took Schaffhausen Sturzenegger Foundation. The renovations should be completed 2011th

New media and interactive presentation forms are now in the Museum zu Allerheiligen used. In addition, it also has a cafe and a museum shop.





fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor.

Vamos compartilhar.




--de via tradutor do google

Museum zu Allerheiligen Schaffhausen,

Das Mu­se­um zu Al­ler­hei­li­gen im ehe­ma­li­gen Be­ne­dik­ti­ner­klos­ter Al­ler­hei­li­gen prä­sen­tiert ne­ben den Zeug­nis­sen aus der Klos­ter­ver­gan­gen­heit un­ter ei­nem Dach Ar­chäo­lo­gie und Kul­tur­ge­schich­te, ei­ne be­deu­ten­de Kunst­samm­lung mit Wer­ken von Cra­nach, Hod­ler, Val­lot­ton, Ot­to Dix und Adolf Diet­rich so­wie ei­ne na­tur­kund­li­che Samm­lung. Ein be­son­de­res High­light ist der be­rühm­te "Schaff­hau­ser Onyx", ein an­tik/mit­tel­al­ter­li­ches Schmuck­stück von Welt­rang. Müns­ter, Kreuz­gang und Kräu­ter­gar­ten sind tags­über frei zu­gäng­lich. Das Mu­se­um­s­ca­fe, im Som­mer im idyl­li­schen In­nen­hof, lädt zum Ver­wei­len und Ent­span­nen ein.
-
Das Museum zu Allerheiligen liegt in der Altstadt von Schaffhausen, untergebracht im ehemaligen, benediktinischen Kloster Allerheiligen. Das bedeutendste Museum der Region vereinigt Archäologie, Geschichte, Kunst und Naturkunde unter einem Dach. Das Museum gehört zu den flächenmässig grössten Museen der Schweiz.
-
Mit seinen umfangreichen Dauerausstellungen und jährlich mehreren Wechselausstellungen beleuchtet das Museum eine Vielfalt an Themen. Interdisziplinäre Sonderausstellungen sollen zur Auseinandersetzung mit aktuellen kultur- und naturwissenschaftlichen Fragen anregen.

Ein grosser Teil des Museums ist in den Räumlichkeiten des ehemaligen Benediktinerklosters Allerheiligen untergebracht. Mit dem Namen «Museum zu Allerheiligen» wird auf die Universalität des mittelalterlichen Klosters Bezug genommen und die Vielfalt der hier vertretenen Wissenszweige zum Ausdruck gebracht.

Ort und Architektur, die 1000 Jahre Baugeschichte vermitteln, bilden einen inhaltlichen Bestandteil des Museums. Zur Gesamtanlage gehören auch das Münster, der Kräutergarten sowie der grösste frei zugängliche Kreuzgang der Schweiz. Hier steht die Schillerglocke, die den berühmten Dichter zu seinem Lied von der Glocke mit inspirierte.

Träger des Museums zu Allerheiligen ist die Stadt Schaffhausen. Zusätzliche finanzielle Beiträge leisten der Kanton Schaffhausen sowie Stiftungen, Vereine und Sponsoren.
-
Gründung und Entwicklung
Mitte des 19. Jahrhunderts kam in Schaffhausen der Wunsch nach einem Museum auf. Ein Projekt für einen Museumsneubau beim Schwabentor wurde um 1900 wieder fallengelassen. Am 11. Juni 1919 übertrug der Stadtrat auf Empfehlung einer Expertenrunde der Architekturfirma Schäfer und Martin Risch den Auftrag, Pläne zur Umgestaltung der Klostergebäude zu einem Museum auszuarbeiten. Es sollte ein Ort der Aufbewahrung und Präsentation für die grossen kunst- und kulturhistorischen Sammlungen, die Vereine und Private über Jahrzehnte zusammengetragen hatten, entstehen. Das Museum sollte ein umfassendes Bild der Schaffhauser Kultur vermitteln und in diesem Sinne nicht nur ein «Einheitsmuseum», sondern auch ein «vorbildliches Heimatmuseum» sein. Ein weiteres Ziel bestand darin, die vom Verfall bedrohte ehemalige Klosteranlage Allerheiligen durch deren Integration in den Museumskomplex dauerhaft zu erhalten. Als wichtiges Vorbild diente das Schweizerische Landesmuseum in Zürich.

In den Jahren 1921 bis 1928 wurden schliesslich 42 Ausstellungsräume, verteilt auf die Alte Abtei und den ersten Stock des Kloster-Südflügels, zu einem Museum umgebaut. Sieben Jahre nach deren Eröffnung beschloss 1935 der Grosse Stadtrat den weiteren Ausbau des Museums, der die Gebäude um den Pfalzhof betraf. Die Architekten August Arter und Martin Risch überarbeiteten ihr Projekt von 1921 und vereinfachten die ursprünglich im neoklassizistischen Stil geplanten Bauten. Anstelle des vorgesehenen romanisierenden Eingangs entstand im Stil der Neuen Sachlichkeit ein Verbindungstrakt von der Alten zur Neuen Abtei. 1938 eröffnete der damalige Stadtpräsident und Museumsförderer Walther Bringolf die Erweiterungsbauten. Mitinitiator und von 1928 bis 1942 erster Direktor des Museums war Karl Sulzberger (1876–1963).

Am 1. April 1944 wurde die Stadt Schaffhausen von US-Bombern irrtümlich bombardiert. Dabei wurden auch das Museum zu Allerheiligen erheblich beschädigt und unersetzbare Kultur- und Kunstgüter zerstört. Über 70 Bildwerke alter Meister, darunter neun Bilder des Schaffhausers Tobias Stimmer, wurden vernichtet. In einer Schweizerischen Solidaritätsaktion spendeten Kantone, Gemeinden, Firmen und Privatpersonen viele Gemälde und Kunstwerke dem Museum. Dieses konnte erst nach einem zwei Jahre dauernden Wiederaufbau am 18. Mai 1946 wieder eröffnet werden.

Nach 1946 brach unter der Leitung des Museumsdirektors Walter Ulrich Guyan die grosse Zeit der internationalen Kunstausstellungen an, welche Hunderttausende oft von weit her nach Schaffhausen lockten. In den Nachbarstaaten waren zahlreiche Museen zerstört und der Stadtpräsident Walther Bringolf verfügte über hervorragende internationale Beziehungen. Auch aus Dankbarkeit für die geleistete humanitäre Hilfe aus der Schweiz waren viele Museen bereit, ihre magazinierten Kunstwerke nach Schaffhausen auszuleihen.

Der Reigen grosser Ausstellungen begann 1947 mit „Meisterwerken altdeutscher Malerei“, gefolgt 1949 von „Rembrandt und seine Zeit“, über „Meisterwerke europäischer Malerei“ 1951. Es folgten 1953 die Ausstellungen „500 Jahre venezianische Malerei“, „Meisterwerke flämischer Malerei“ und „Liebermann, Corinth, Slevogt“. In den weiteren Jahren folgten „Die Keltenausstellung“ (1957), „Triumph der Farben“, die Fauves“ (1959), „Max Gubler“ (1962), „Edvard Munch“ (1968) und „Die Künstler der Brücke“ (1972). Weitere grosse Ausstellungen waren „Die Staufer“ (1977), „Peru – durch die Jahrtausende“ (1984) und „Kunst am Sepik“ (1986). Massiv gestiegene Versicherungskosten machten es später für ein Haus der Grösse des Museums zu Allerheiligen unmöglich, solch aufwendige internationale Ausstellungen zu organisieren.

In den 1980er Jahren erfuhr das Museum durch die Integration der naturhistorischen Sammlungen und den Aufbau einer naturkundlichen Dauerausstellung eine Erweiterung. Die neue Ausstellung, welche im Dachgeschoss des Museums eingerichtet wurde, gilt als Ersatz für das im Zweiten Weltkrieg zerstörte Naturhistorische Museum.

1994/1995 wurde die neue Eingangshalle im Pfalzhof gebaut. Gleichzeitig wurde im Untergeschoss ein Kulturgüterschutzraum erstellt.

Im Jahr 2001 wurde das Museum räumlich und qualitativ durch die Eröffnung der Ausstellung „Vom Toten Meer zum Stillen Ozean“ erweitert. Die Ausstellung zeigt eine repräsentative Auswahl aus der Sammlung von Marcel Ebnöther, die zu den bedeutendsten Antikenkollektionen Europas gehört. Sie wurde 1991 dem Museum geschenkt. Untergebracht ist die Ausstellung in einer Halle der ehemaligen Kammgarnspinnerei. Diese ist durch eine gedeckte Passerelle über die Baumgartenstrasse mit dem Museum verbunden.

Ein Grossteil der Gebäude und Infrastruktur des Museums war seit der Eröffnung 1938 respektive den Renovationsarbeiten nach dem Zweiten Weltkrieg nahezu unverändert geblieben. Die historische und archäologische Dauerausstellung wurde zwar in den 1970er bis 1990er Jahren erneuert. Die etappenweise Umgestaltung liess ein einheitliches Konzept jedoch vermissen. Die Gebäude und Ausstellungen entsprachen dann nicht mehr den heutigen Anforderungen an ein Museum. Nach sechs Jahren Planungsarbeit wurde im November 2005 ein Kredit über CHF 7,8 Millionen für die Sanierung des Museums vom Parlament und den Stimmberechtigten der Stadt Schaffhausen angenommen. Darin enthalten waren mit CHF 3,475 Millionen die Kosten für die neue Dauerausstellung „Schaffhausen im Fluss“. Die Planungskosten für die Ausstellung übernahm die Sturzenegger-Stiftung Schaffhausen. Die Renovationsarbeiten sollten 2011 beendet werden.

Neue Medien und interaktive Präsentationsformen kommen heute im Museum zu Allerheiligen zum Einsatz. Zudem verfügt es auch über ein Café und einen Museumsshop.



--br via tradutor do google
Zu Museu Allerheiligen Schaffhausen,

O Museu zu Allerheiligen no antigo mosteiro beneditino dos Santos apresentou, para além dos produtos do passado mosteiro sob o mesmo teto Arqueologia e História Cultural, uma importante colecção de arte com obras de Cranach, Hodler, Vallotton, Otto Dix e Adolf Dietrich, bem como uma coleção de história natural. Um destaque especial é a famosa "Schaffhauser Onyx", um grupo de idade jóia / medieval de renome mundial. Münster, claustro e diurna jardim de ervas livremente acessível. O Museu Cafe, no verão no pátio idílico, convida-o a relaxar e descontrair.
-
O Museu zu Allerheiligen está na parte antiga da cidade de Schaffhausen, instalado no antigo, mosteiro beneditino Allerheiligen. O museu mais importante da região combinada arqueologia, história, arte e história natural sob o mesmo teto. O museu é um dos maiores museus geograficamente na Suíça.
-
Com suas extensas exposições permanentes e várias exposições anuais, o museu examina uma variedade de tópicos. Exposições especiais interdisciplinares destinadas a estimular o debate sobre questões culturais e científicos atuais.

Uma grande parte do museu está alojado nas instalações da antiga Todos os Santos beneditino. Com o nome de "referência Museum zu Allerheiligen 'para a universalidade do mosteiro medieval e trouxe a diversidade de disciplinas representadas aqui expressas.

Localização e arquitetura, fornecer o histórico de construção 1000 ano, formam uma parte substantiva do museu. Para o sistema global, incluindo a catedral, o jardim de ervas eo maior claustro livremente acessível da Suíça. Aqui está a Schiller Sino que o famoso poeta a sua Canção do Sino com inspirado.

Apoiar o Museu zu Allerheiligen é a cidade de Schaffhausen. Adicional de contribuir financeiramente para o cantão de Schaffhausen e fundações, associações e patrocinadores.
-
Criação e desenvolvimento
Meados do século 19 veio em Schaffhausen, o desejo de um museu. Um projecto para um novo edifício do museu no Schwabentor foi abandonada em 1900 novamente. Em 11 de junho de 1919, o Conselho Municipal transferidos sobre a recomendação de um painel de especialistas da empresa de arquitetura e Martin Schäfer Risch contratado para elaborar planos para transformar o convento em um museu. Deve ser um local de armazenagem e apresentação para a grande arte e coleções de história cultural que haviam se reunido ao longo de décadas clubes e privado surgir. O museu deve fornecer uma visão abrangente da cultura Schaffhauser e neste sentido não é apenas um "Museu unidade", mas também um "museu exemplar». Outro objetivo era preservar o antigo mosteiro decadência ameaçado Allerheiligen permanentemente, integrando-os no complexo do museu. Um exemplo importante foi o Museu Nacional Suíço, em Zurique.

Nos anos de 1921 a 1928 foram, finalmente, 42 salas de exposição, distribuídas entre a antiga abadia eo primeiro andar da ala sul, mosteiro convertido em um museu. Sete anos após a abertura da Câmara Municipal Big decidiu, em 1935, para expandir ainda mais o museu, que dizia respeito aos edifícios em todo o Pfalzhof. O arquiteto agosto Arter e Martin Risch revisto seu projeto em 1921 e simplificou o originalmente planejado em edifícios de estilo neoclássico. Em vez da entrada romanisierenden destina originado no estilo Nova Objetividade uma asa de ligação da antiga para a nova abadia. Inaugurado em 1938 pelo então prefeito e Museu Patronos Walther Bringolf as extensões. Co-fundador e 1.928-1.942 o primeiro diretor do museu foi Karl Sulzberger (1876-1963).

Em 01 de abril de 1944 na cidade de Schaffhausen bombardeiros norte-americanos bombardearam por engano. Encontramos também o Museu zu Allerheiligen foram severamente danificados e bens culturais e artísticas insubstituíveis destruído. Mais de 70 obras de arte de mestres antigos, incluindo nove imagens de sintonizadores Schaffhausers Tobias, foram destruídos. Em uma Ação Solidária cantões suíços, municípios, empresas e indivíduos doaram muitas pinturas e obras de arte para o museu. Isso só pode ser aberto depois de uma reconstrução de dois anos em 18 de maio de 1946.

Depois de 1946 quebrou sob a liderança do diretor do museu, Walter Ulrich Guyan do auge de exposições de arte internacional, que atraiu centenas de milhares, muitas vezes de longe para Schaffhausen. Em estados vizinhos numerosos museus foram destruídos eo prefeito Walther Bringolf tinha excelentes relações internacionais. Também fora de gratidão pelo trabalho de ajuda humanitária da Suíça muitos museus estavam dispostos a emprestar suas obras agrupadas para Schaffhausen.

A dança das grandes exposições começou em 1947 com "obras-primas da pintura velha alemão", seguido em 1949 por "Rembrandt e seu Tempo", em "Obras-primas da pintura europeia", em 1951. Ele foi seguido em 1953 a exposição "500 anos de pintura veneziana", "obras-primas da pintura flamenga" e " Liebermann, Corinto, Slevogt ". Nos anos seguintes, seguido de 'The Exhibition Celtas "(1957)," O Triunfo de cores ", o fauves" (1959), "Max Gubler" (1962), "Edvard Munch" (1968) e "The Artist of the Bridge" (1972 ). Outros grandes exposições foram "O Staufer" (1977), "Peru - através dos milênios" (1984) e "Arte na Sepik" (1986). Aumento maciço dos custos de seguro tornou mais tarde para uma casa do tamanho do Museu zu Allerheiligen impossível organizar tais complexos de exposições internacionais.

Na década de 1980, o Museu aprendeu, integrando as coleções de história natural e construir uma história de exposição permanente naturais de uma extensão. A nova exposição, que era no piso superior do museu, é considerado como um substituto para o Museu destruída durante a Segunda Guerra Mundial de História Natural.

1994/1995, a nova sala foi construída em Pfalzhof. Simultaneamente, um abrigo para os bens culturais foi criada no porão.

Em 2001 o museu foi espacialmente e qualitativamente pela abertura da exposição expande "Desde o Mar Morto para o Oceano Pacífico". A exposição mostra uma seleção representativa da coleção de Marcel Ebnöther que é uma das mais importantes colecções de antiguidades na Europa. Foi em 1991 doada ao museu. Alojado é a exposição em um salão da antiga fábrica de fiação de lã. Isso está ligado por uma passarela coberta no Baumgartenstrasse com o museu.

Uma grande parte dos edifícios e infra-estrutura do museu foi o trabalho de renovação após a Segunda Guerra Mundial tem-se mantido desde a sua abertura em 1938, respectivamente, praticamente inalterada. A exposição permanente histórico e arqueológico foi realmente renovado em 1970 para a década de 1990. A transformação estágios foi, porém, perder uma abordagem unificada. Os edifícios e exposições, em seguida, não correspondeu às exigências de hoje para um museu. Após seis anos de trabalho de planejamento, um empréstimo no valor de CHF 7,8 milhões foi aprovado para a renovação do museu pelo Parlamento e os eleitores da cidade de Schaffhausen em novembro de 2005. Isto incluiu CHF 3.475.000, com o custo da nova exposição permanente "Schaffhausen im Fluss". Os custos de planejamento para a exposição teve Schaffhausen Fundação Sturzenegger. As reformas devem ser concluídas 2011th

Novas mídias e formas de apresentação interativas estão agora no Museu zu Allerheiligen usado. Além disso, ele também tem um café e uma loja do museu.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário