Google+ Followers

sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2016

صور قديمة جدا عن بعض مناطق مدينة دمشق --- National Museum Park off Tekkiye Mosque --- National Museum Park off Tekkiye Mesquita

صور قديمة جدا عن بعض مناطق مدينة دمشق






بداية شارع أبي رمانة باتجاه الصالحية قبل انتشار الأبنية على جانبي الطريق وتعود الصورة للفترة الممتدة بين 1943-1945م.

يظهر في الصورة بوضوح جبل قاسيون وعلى سفحه حي الصالحية. هوامش الصورة :

شارع أبي رمانة : سُمي بهذا الاسم نسبة لضريح كان يوجد في موضع جامع العدس عُرف بضريح أبي رمانة, وقيل فيه أنه كان أحد الأولياء الصالحين دون معرفة أسمه فأطلق الناس عليه أسم أبي رمانة لوجود شجرة رمان تظلل قبره, ومعظم الروايات المتعلقة بأبي رمانة تشابهت في المضمون واختلفت في التفاصيل.


مدخل سوق الحميدية من جهة شارع النصر في أواخر القرن التاسع عشر (تقريباً في الفترة الممتدة بين عام 1885م و1900م). ويلاحظ أن الجزء الممتد من بداية السوق لغاية سوق العصرونية تقريباً لم يكن مغطى, بينما كان الجزء الممتد من العصرونية لغاية سوق المسكية قرب الجامع الأموي مغطى بسقف خشبي ( ليس من التوتياء كما هو الآن في أعلى يسار الصورة يظهر جزء من قلعة دمشق.ويشاهد على طول السوق حشود الناس والبائعين وعدد من الأطفال والجميع يرتدي الملابس التقليديةلتلك الفترة (قنباز – شروال – طربوش – ملاية. 

هوامش الصورة : سوق الحميدية : تم بناء الجزء الأول منه الممتد من نهاية شارع النصر لغاية سوق العصرونية عام 1780م في عهد السلطان عبد الحميد الأول, وبني الجزء الثاني من سوق العصرونية لغاية سوق المسكية عام 1884م في عهد السلطان عبد الحميد الثاني, ولذلك سُمي بسوق الحميدية.سوق العصرونية : يمتد في أحد الأزقة المتفرعة عن سوق الحميدية ويجاور الجدار الشرقي لقلعة دمشق ,

سُمي بهذا الأسم نسبة للمدرسة العصرونية التي أنشأها القاضي شرف الدين بن أبي عصرون ( توفي عام 1189م ). سوق المسكية : تقع قبالة الباب الغربي للجامع الأموي, واختص ببيع المسك وأنواع العطور الأخرى إضافة للكتب الدينية, وكانت مساحته أكبر قبل عملية تنظيم الواجهة الغربية للجامع الأموي عام 1984م.

تغطية الأسواق: اعتمد في تغطية الأسواق على الخشب, وكان يطلى بالكلس لحمايته من العوامل الجوية, وعندما تولى ناظم باشا ولاية سورية في الفترة الواقعة بين (1896م/1908م) قام بإزالة الأسقف الخشبية ووضع عوضاً عنها أسقفاً من التوتياء حماية للأسواق والأحياء المجاورة لها من امتداد الحرائق عن طريق الأسقف الخشبية .

ناظم باشا : من أشهر الولاة العثمانيين على دمشق, تسلم ولاية دمشق ثلاث مرات من 1896م ولغاية 1907م / وسنة 1909م / وبضعة أشهر من عام 1911م وله فيها إنجازات عديدة منها جر مياه عين الفيجة إلى دمشق, وإدخال الكهرباء والحافلات الكهربائية للمدينة,وإنشاء عدد من المباني الهامة كمبنى السراي الحكومي (وزارة الداخلية حالياً) والمشفى الوطني (الغرباء ) إضافة لإشرافه على تنفيذ مشروعي خط الاتصالات البرقي بين دمشق بالمدينة المنورة والخط الحديدي الحجازي وغيرها من المشاريع الأخرى.


صورة جوية لمحيط التكية السليمانية في الثلاثينات من القرن الماضي ويبدو وسط الصورة مبنى التكية السليمانية المطل على نهر بردى وإلى جانبها يسار الصورة الأرض التي ستصبح فيما بعد حديقة المتحف الوطني, إلى يمين الصورة يظهر بناء مدرّج جامعة دمشق ويليه بناء المشفى الوطني ( مشفى الغرباء ), وفي الجانب الأخر لمبنى التكية السليمانية يظهر بناء دار المعلمين ( وزارة السياحة حالياً ) ومقابلها على الجانب الأخر من النهر (أعلى يسار الصورة ) تظهر قبة المدرسة العزّية.

هوامش الصورة :

التكية السليمانية: أنشئت في عهد السلطان سليمان القانوني وبدأ بناؤها عام 1554م وانتهى عام 1559م والغرض منها تقديم خدمات التعليم والإطعام لفقراء الناس, ويشغلها حالياً المتحف الحربي وسوق المهن اليدوية.

دار المعلمين : أنشئت عام 1910م أيام الوالي فاضل باشا لتكون دارً لإعداد المعلمين ثم أصبحت معهداً للحقوق عام 1923م وبعدها توالت على المبنى كل من وزارة المعارف ومديرية تربية دمشق وحالياً وزارة السياحة.

المدرسة العزّية: أنشئت عام 1229م من قبل الأمير عز الدين إيبك المتوفى عام 1248م وتحتوى على ضريحه وضريح ولده الأمير مظفر الدين إبراهيم المتوفى عام 12 57م, وبها حالياً مسجد عز الدين.

المشفى الوطني (الغرباء ): تم بناؤه عام 1899م في عهد الوالي ناظم باشا واختص بمعالجة الفقراء والغرباء فسمي بمشفى الغرباء .

مدرج الجامعة: تم بناؤه عام 1929م.


صورة لمدينة دمشق من أعلى حي الصالحية, في أعلى الصورة تظهر مدينة دمشق القديمة وقد أحاطت بها غوطة دمشق ( قبل أن يحلّ مكانها الاسمنت ) وفي مقدمة الصورة إلى اليسار تظهر مئذنة المدرسة المرشدية وإلى اليمين تظهر قبة التربة اليغمورية وبينهما توجد جادة المدارس, في وسط الصورة إلى اليسار قليلاً تظهر مئذنة جامع الماردينية في منطقة الجسر الأبيض, في وسط الصورة بإتجاه دمشق نزولاً تظهر جادة العفيف , أما في في أعلى الجبل فهناك قطيع للخراف يرعى ويقف أمامهم الراعي , تاريخ الصورة بدايات القرن العشرين.

هوامش الصورة

حي الصالحية : وهي المنطقة التي سكن فيها بعض المهاجرين الصالحين القادمين من فلسطين عام 1156م أيام حروب الفرنجة , وعلى رأسهم الشيخ أحمد بن قدامة المقدسي من نابلس, فسميت المنطقة بهذا الاسم نسية لسكانها الذين كانوا صالحين.

المدرسة المرشدية : قامت بإنشائها خديجة خاتون بنت الملك الأيوبي عيسى بن الملك العادل سيف الدين أبو بكر وذلك عام 1256م.

التربة اليغمورية : قام بإنشائها نائب دمشق في العهد الأيوبي جمال الدين يغمور عام 1249م.

جادة المدراس : أنشئت في العهد الأيوبي في أعلى حي الصالحية, تشتهر بوجود المدارس والترب من العهد الأيوبي.

جامع الماردينية : أنشئ في العهد الأيوبي من قبل الخاتون عزيزة الدين اخشا زوجة الملك المعظم عيسى بن الملك العادل أبي بكر أيوب عام 1213م .


إلى يمين الصورة يظهر جامع بعيرة وإلى يساره شارع الباكستان و شارع العابد.

وفي الوسط النصب التذكاري الذي كان يتوسط ساحة السبع بحرات ويسمى نصب الكابتن ديكاربانتري, وفي الأفق تظهر سفوح جبل قاسيون

هوامش الصورة:

ساحة السبع بحرات : أنشئت عام 1925م وسميت بساحة الكابتن ديكاربانتري وتتكون من قبة وأسفلها سبع بحرات ,اسمها الرسمي حالياً ساحة التجريدة المغربية وأما الاسم الشائع على لسان الناس هو ساحة السبع بحرات. 
جامع بعيرة : أشأه عام 1938م أبو راشد بعيرة وسمي الجامع باسمه.

شارع العابد : أنشئ في ثلاثيتان القرن الماضي وينسب لرئيس الجمهورية الأسبق محمد علي العابد.

الكابتن ديكاربانتري : كان قائداً لقوات حرس الهجّانة الفرنسية في سوريا أيام الاحتلال الفرنسي ولقي حتفه عام 1925 أثناء تأديته لعمله فأقامت له سلطات الاحتلال الفرنسي نصباً تذكارياً مكوناً من قبة وسبع بحرات ضمن الساحة. وبعد جلاء قوات الاحتلال عن سوريا هدمت القبة وأبقي على الساحة.


جادة عرنوس من الجنوب إلى الشمال في ثلاثينات القرن العشرين, إلى يمين الصورة يظهر مبنى قيادة الدرك الفرنسي, وفي وسط الصورة تظهر سكة خط ترام حي الشيخ محي الدين, وفي عمق الصورة يبدو جبل قاسيون .

هوامش الصورة :

جادة عرنوس وكانت تسمى فيما مضى بستان عرنوس نسبةً لوجود ضريح لولّي يدعى عرنوس (كما يقال), وكانت تضم المنطقة فيما مضى تربة لآل عرنوس وربما يكون هذا السبب الأصح في التسمية .

الحافلات الكهربائية (الترامواي ) : دخلت دمشق لأول مرة عام 1907م في زمن الوالي ناظم باشا من قبل شركة التنوير والجر المساهمة المغفلة البلجيكية وكان مقرها في زقاق الصخر ( مؤسسة الكهرباء حالياً) وفي نفس العام أدخلت الكهرباء لدمشق من قبل نفس الشركة, استمرت حافلات الترام بالعمل في دمشق لغاية عام 1962م حين تم استبدالها بالحافلات العاملة على المازوت.


منطقة الحريقة عام 1925 م أثناء اندلاع الثورة السورية الكبرى وبعد القصف الفرنسي لمدينة دمشق.

يظهر في الصورة الدمار الناجم عن القصف الفرنسي الحاصل بتاريخ 18 تشرين الأول 1925م الذي أدى إلى اندلاع النيران في منطقة سيدي عامود ( الحريقة حالياً ) وقد كان في المنطقة العديد من المنشآت التاريخية والبيوت العريقة التي دمرت كلياً بفعل الحريق الناجم عن القصف الفرنسي, ولم يبق من تلك المنشآت سوى ال بيمارستان النوري.

يظهر في أعلى يمين الصورة الجامع الأموي وفي أقصى يسار الصورة سوق الحميدية, وفي الوسط بقايا منطقة سيدي عامود التي أعيد اعمارها فيما بعد لتصبح أحد أهم الأحياء التجارية في دمشق وتعرف باسم الحريقة نسبةً لهذا الحريق الذي أصابها.


ساحة الجسر الأبيض ( من جهة جادة الطلياني بإتجاه منطقة الصالحية ) إلى يمين الصورة يظهر حمام الجسر الأبيض وإلى اليسار تظهر مئذنة جامع الماردانية , وفي الطريق عدد من المارة وعربات الخيل, وتاريخ الصورة يعود للربع الأول من القرن العشرين.

هوامش الصورة :

الجسر الأبيض : سُميت المنطقة بهذا الاسم نسبة لجسر كان يقع بها على نهر ثورا ( أحد فروع نهر بردى ) وعلى الأغلب كان لون الجسر أبيض فسُمي بهذا الاسم .
جامع المدرسة الماردانية : أنشئت في العهد الأيوبي من قبل الخاتون عزيزة الدين اخشا زوجة الملك المعظم عيسى بن الملك العادل أبي بكر أيوب وذلك عام 1213م حمام الجسر الأبيض : أنشئ عام 1446م في العهد المملوكي وهدم عام 1969م وكان يعرف باسم حمام عبد الباسط.


بداية طريق الربوة باتجاه منطقة دمر في ثلاثينات القرن العشرين.

إلى يمين الصورة يظهر جبل ( الجُنْك ) وأعلاه تظهر قبة السيّار, وأسفل الجبل تظهر صخرة المنشار والمعروفة بين الناس باسم ( صخرة اذكريني دائماً ). وفي وسط الصورة يظهر طريق بيروت وإلى جانبه نهر بردى, وتختفي من الصورة المطاعم المتجمعة على طرفي الطريق في يومنا هذا.

هوامش الصورة:

صخرة اذكريني دائماً : وهي صخرة المنشار المطلة على الربوة, وكُتب على أعلاها عبارة ( اذكريني دائماً ) ويروى أن أحد العشاق أرسل هذه الرسالة إلى معشوقته التي حالت الظروف بينه وبينها ثم رمى بنفسه منتحراً, وما زالت العبارة ماثلة للعيان ليومنا هذا.


شارع الدرويشية في الفترة الواقعة بين 1920 -1930م , في يمين الصورة يظهر مقهى شعبي وقد جلس عدد من زبائنه على الكراسي الموضوعة على الرصيف, وفي أعلى الصورة يظهر جامع الدرويشية أو جامع درويش باشا, وإلى اليسار منه تظهر قبة ومئذنة جامع السيّاس, كما يظهر شارع الدرويشية وفيه تسير عدد من عربات الخيل إضافة لوجود سكك لترام خط الميدان.

هوامش الصورة :

جامع درويش باشا : أنشئ هذا الجامع في العهد العثماني من قبل الوالي درويش باشا واكتمل بناؤه عام 1574م , ويعرف اليوم بجامع الدرويشية.

جامع السيّاس : غير معروف تاريخ بنائه أو سبب تسميته, ولكنه كان موجوداً في القرن التاسع عشروأزيل في القرن العشرين عند تنظيم المنطقة وتقريباً في الفترة الواقعة ما بين 1945-1955م.


صورة لفيضان نهر بردى في المنطقة الواقعة قبالة التكية السليمانية بدمشق, في وسط الصورة عربة

خيل تعبر الماء وإلى يمين الصورة يظهر عدد من الناس يقفون على الحاجز لتفادي المياه بإنتظار من يعبربهم الطريق. , وفي الخلف يظهر بناء التكية السليمانية.

تاريخ الصورة ثلاثينات القرن العشرين.

هوامش الصورة

التكية السليمانية: انشئت في عهد السلطان سليمان القانوني وتم بناؤها عام 1559م ويشغلها حالياً المتحف الحربي.


شارع بور سعيد (أو شارع فؤاد الأول سابقاً ) باتجاه ساحة محطة الحجاز في خمسينات القرن العشرين, إلي يمين الصورة يظهر عدد من المحلات التجارية الشهيرة وأولها شوكولا غراوي وبعدها يظهر بناء العباسية ( فندق السمير أميس حالياً ) وفي العمق مبنى محطة الحجاز, وفي يسار الصورة يظهر جزء من مبنى بنك سوريا والمهجر ( المصرف التجاري حالياً ) . السيارات الظاهرة في الصورة قادمة من ساحة يوسف العظمة ( ساحة المحافظة أو بوابة الصالحية ) وإلى اليسار يظهر الترام الكهربائي المتجه من محطة المرجة باتجاه منطقة المهاجرين أو منطقة شيخ محي الدين.

هوامش الصورة :

محطة الحجاز : أنشئت المحطة عام 1908م تقريباً وهي جزء من مشروع الخط الحديدي الحجازي الذي انطلق عام 1900م وا نتهى عام 1908م ويصل بين دمشق والمدينة المنورة.

شارع فؤاد الأول : سُمي الشارع بهذا الاسم نسبة للملك فؤاد الأول ملك مصر في ثلاثينات القرن العشرين, وبعد العدوان الثلاثي على مصر عام 1956م أطلق على الشارع أسم (بور سعيد ) تخليداً لمدينة بور سعيد المصرية التي صمد أهلها في وجه الاعتداء.

الحافلات الكهربائية (الترامواي ) : دخلت دمشق لأول مرة عام 1907م في زمن الوالي ناظم باشا من قبل شركة التنوير والجر المساهمة المغفلة البلجيكية وكان مقرها في زقاق الصخر ( مؤسسة الكهرباء حالياً) وفي نفس العام أدخلت الكهرباء لدمشق من قبل نفس الشركة, استمرت حافلات الترام بالعمل في دمشق لغاية عام 1962م حين تم استبدالها بالحافلات العاملة على المازوت.


مبنى القصر العدلي الواقع في أخر شارع النصر في خمسينات القرن العشرين, يلاحظ في الصورة

ضيق عرض الشارع المخصص للسيارات ووجود منصف عريض ومواقف للحافلات قبالة البوابة الرئيسية للقصر العدلي.

هوامش الصورة

القصر العدلي : أنشئ هذا المبنى في خلال عامي 1947-1948م وكان مكانه سابقاً مبنى السراي الحكومي القديم.

شارع النصر : يمتد من ساحة محطة الحجاز لغاية مدخل سوق الحميدية وقلعة دمشق, قام بتوسعته جمال باشا السفاح عام 1914م وسُمي باسمه ( شارع جمال باشا ) وبعد ذلك سُمي باسم شارع النصر نسبة لباب النصر الذي كان موضعه في مدخل سوق الحميدية الآن.


ساحة المرجة في بدايات القرن العشرين وتحديداً في الفترة الممتدة بين عام 1910م و1920م.

إلى يمين الصورة تظهر في الأعلى مئذنة جامع تنكز ويليها عدد من المباني ذات الإستخدام التجاري والمهني ومن ثم يظهر زقاق رامي (شارع رامي ) وإلى يسار الصورة يظهر جزء من بناء العابدالمشيد عام 1910م .

ضمن الساحة قافلة من الجمال تسير قرب النصب التذكاري الموجود في ساحة المرجة وإلى يمين

الصورة ضمن الساحة تقف حافلة كهر بائية ( الترامواي ). أما الناس ضمن الساحة فهم خليط من المارة وأصحاب البسطات والمهن.

هوامش الصورة

جامع تنكز : شيده في العهد المملوكي نائب الشام الأمير سيف الدين تنكز الناصري عام 718هـ/1318م.

زقاق رامي : أو ما يعرف الآن بشارع رامي , قام بفتحه رامي أفندي رئيس كُتاب الوالي ناظم باشا.

بناء العابد : أنشأه أحمد عزت باشا العابد ثاني أمناء سر السلطان عبد الحميد الثاني وأشرف على تنفيذ البناء وتصميمه المهندس الأسباني ( دوأراندة) عام 1908 وانتهى من إنشائه عام 1910م.

النصب التذكاري : وضع بمناسبة تشدين خط الاتصالات البرقية بين دمشق والمدينة المنورة عام 1907م في زمن الوالي ناظم باشا, صُنع من البرونز وفي أعلاه مجسم لجامع يلدز في إسطنبول, قام بتصميمه فنان إيطالي.

الحافلات الكهربائية (الترامواي ) : دخلت دمشق لأول مرة عام 1907م في زمن الوالي ناظم باشا من قبل شركة التنوير والجر المساهمة المغفلة البلجيكية وكان مقرها في زقاق الصخر ( مؤسسة الكهرباء حالياً) وفي نفس العام أدخلت الكهرباء لدمشق من قبل نفس الشركة, استمرت حافلات الترام بالعمل في دمشق لغاية عام 1962م حين تم استبدالها بالحافلات العاملة على المازوت.

ناظم باشا : من أشهر الولاة العثمانيين على دمشق, تسلم ولاية دمشق ثلاث مرات من 1896م ولغاية 1907م / وسنة 1909م / وبضعة أشهر من عام 1911م وله فيها إنجازات عديدة.






fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti




Web site designed and maintained by Yaser Kherdaji

Toronto - Canada



Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor.

Vamos compartilhar.

--

--in via tradutor do google


National Museum Park off Tekkiye Mosque


Photos very old city of Damascus for some areas

Beginning Abu Rummana Street toward validity before the spread of the buildings on either side of the road and the image will return for the period between 1943-1945m.

Picture shows clearly Mount Qassioun and on page Salhiya neighborhood. Image margins:

Abu Rummana Street: named for the shrine there was in the position of Collector lentils known mausoleum of Abu Rummana, and was told where he was one of the saints without knowing his name people fired by the name of Abu Rummana to the presence of pomegranate tree shaded his grave, and most accounts of Abu Rummana were similar in content differed in the details.


Hamidiya market entrance on the one hand Victory Street in the late nineteenth century (almost in the period between 1885 m and 1900 m). It is noted that the portion extending from the beginning of the market up to almost Alasronah market was not covered, while the part extending from Alasronah up to Almskih market near the Umayyad Mosque, an indoor wooden ceiling (not of zinc as it is now in the top left portion of the image of the Damascus Citadel appears. And watched along Market vendors and crowds of people and a number of children and everyone is wearing the traditional clothing of the period (Guenbaz - sirwal - Fez - Sheets.

Margins image: market Hamidih: was built first part extending from the end of Victory Road up to 1780 m Alasronah market in the reign of Sultan Abdul Hamid I, and the children of the second part of Alasronah market until the year 1884 Almskih market in the reign of Sultan Abdul Hamid II, so-called market Hamidih . Alasronah market: runs in a alleys branching for Hamidiya market and adjoins the eastern wall of the castle of Damascus,

Named for Alasronah for the school created by the judge Sharaf al-Din ibn Abi Asron that (died in 1189). Almskih Market: Located off the west door of the Umayyad Mosque, and singled out the sale of musk and other kinds of perfumes in addition to religious books, and was the largest area before the process of organizing the western facade of the Umayyad Mosque in 1984.

Markets coverage: adopted in the coverage of the markets on the wood, and it was painted with lime to protect it from weather, and when he took Nazim Pasha mandate of Syria in the period between (1896/1908) has removed the wooden ceilings and put in place by the bishop of zinc protect markets and its neighboring districts of extension Fire by wooden ceilings.

Nazim Pasha: Popularity governors Ottomans to Damascus, received the mandate of Damascus three times from 1896 until 1907 / and 1909 m / and a few months of 1911 and has the many achievements of which the eye Fijeh water drag to Damascus, and the introduction of electric power and buses for the city, and the establishment of a number of buildings important as a building Serail (currently the Ministry of Interior) and the National Hospital (strangers) in addition to overseeing the implementation of the draft wire communications line between Damascus and Medina railway line Hijazi and other projects.


  An aerial view of the area around the hospice Sulaimaniya in the thirties of the last century and it seems the center's hospice Sulaimaniya building overlooking the Barada River and alongside the left of the picture the land that would later become Park National Museum, to the right of the picture shows listed building Damascus University, followed by the National Hospital building (Hospital strangers), On the other side of the building Tekkiye Mosque building shows the Teachers College (now the Ministry of Tourism) and against which the other side of the river (top left) shows the Dome of the school Aziyah.

Image margins:

Tekkiye Mosque: Established in the reign of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent and construction began in 1554 and ended in 1559 and intended to provide education and catering services to poor people, and currently occupied by the Military Museum and handicrafts market.

Teacher's Training: Established in 1910 days the governor Fadel Pasha to be the house of the teacher and then became an institute for the rights in 1923 and then rolled all over the building of the Ministry of Education and the Directorate of Education Damascus and currently the Ministry of Tourism.

Aziyah School: was founded in 1229 by Prince Aybak who died in 1248 AD and contains his tomb and the tomb of his son Prince Muzaffar Eddin Ibrahim, who died in 1257 AD, and currently Izz al-Din Mosque.

National Hospital (strangers) was built in 1899 during the reign of the governor Nazim Pasha and specialized treatment of the poor and the strangers was called Bmhvy strangers.

Listed University: It was built in 1929.


 A picture of the city of Damascus from the top Salhiya neighborhood, at the top of the picture shows the old city of Damascus was surrounded by schwing (before replacing it with cement) and in the foreground to the left minaret school Almrushdih show and to the right Alagmorah soil Dome show and between them there are schools Avenue, in the center of the image to the left a little minaret mosque Almardeneh appear in the white area of ​​the bridge, in the center of the image toward Damascus down Afif appear serious, but in the top of the mountain there is a flock of sheep standing in front of them and takes care of the sponsor, the date of the picture early twentieth century.

The margins of the picture

Salhiya neighborhood: It is the area where some of the immigrants coming righteous residence of Palestine in 1156 days of the wars of the Franks, led by Sheikh Ahmed bin Qudaamah Conclave of Nablus, the region became known this forgotten the name of its population who were good.

Almrushdih school: The girl created Hatice Sultan Ayyubid King King Isa bin fair Sayf al-Din Abu Bakr and that in 1256 CE.

Alagmorah soil: Deputy created them in Damascus Ayyubid Jamaluddin Wigmore year 1249 AD.

Serious schools: Established in Ayyubid at the top of Salhiya neighborhood, famous for its schools and soils of the Ayyubid period.

Collector Almardeneh: Established in Ayyubid by Khatoon dear religion Akhca King holy wife of King Isa bin fair Abu Bakr Ayoub year 1213 AD.


  To the right of the image shows the collector and his camel to his left Pakistan Street and Abed Street.

In the center the memorial, which was mediating the seven Bahrat Square Captain Dhikarbantry monument, and the horizon is called the slopes of Mount Qassioun show

Image margins:

Seven Bahrat Square: Established in 1925 and named after Captain Dhikarbantry Square consists of a dome and bottom seven Bahrat, its official name currently yard Moroccan Expeditionary As is common on the lips of people is the name of the seven Bahrat Square.
Collector camel: Ohoh 1938 Abu Rashid and his camel named after the mosque in his name.

Abed Street: Thelathitan established in the last century and attributed to former President Mohammad Ali al-Abed.

Captain Dhikarbantry: was commander of the French forces in Syria Nomadic Guard days the French occupation and died in 1925 while performing for his work It maintained his French occupation authorities memorial composed of the Dome and seven Bahrat within the arena. After the evacuation of the occupation forces from Syria demolished the dome and kept on the scene.


 Serious corncobs from south to north in the thirties of the twentieth century, to the right of the leadership of the French gendarmerie's building shows, and in the center of the picture rail tram Sheikh Mohiuddin neighborhood show line, and in the depth of the picture seems to Mount Qassioun.

Image margins:

Serious corncobs were called in the past orchard Arnuos proportion to the presence of the tomb of Crown called corncobs (as they say), and it includes the region in the past soil family of corncobs and perhaps for this reason that the correct label.

Electric buses (tram): entered Damascus for the first time in 1907 in the governor Nazim Pasha time before the Enlightenment company and traction anonymous Belgian contribution was based in the alley rock (currently electricity Foundation) and in the same year introduced electricity to Damascus by the same company, tram buses continued to work in Damascus until 1962 when it was replaced by diesel-powered bus.


 Harika area in 1925 during the outbreak of the Great Syrian Revolution and after the French bombing of the city of Damascus.

Picture shows the devastation caused by the French bombardment winning on October 1925 18 which led to the outbreak of fire in Sidi area column (Harika now) has been the region's many historic structures and houses ancient entirely destroyed by fire caused by the French bombardment, was left of the those facilities only the Bimaristan Nouri.

Appears at the top right of the picture Umayyad Mosque In the far left of the picture Hamidiya market, and in the center column remnants sir area reconstructed later to become one of the most important business district, known as the Damascus Harika rate for this fire that hit.


 Square white bridge (from the point of serious Taliani towards the area of ​​fitness) to the right of the picture bath white bridge and to the left appears showing the minaret of the mosque Almardanah, and in the way the number of pedestrians and horse carts, and the date's back for the first quarter of the twentieth century.

Image margins:

White Bridge: named after the region that name in relation to the bridge was located on the river by a bull (a branch of the Barada River) and the mostly white was the color of the bridge was named as such.
Collector school Almardanah: Established in Ayyubid by Khatoon dear religion Akhca King Qaboos bin Isa bin wife of King equitable Abu Bakr Ayoub and that in 1213 AD bath White Bridge: Established in 1446 m in the Mamluk period and demolished in 1969 and was known as bath Abdul Basit.


  The beginning of the road towards the knoll area was destroyed in the thirties of the twentieth century.

To the right of the image shows Mount (Junco) and above the Dome of the vehicle appears, and down the mountain rock show Saw known among the people as the (rock Ouzkourini always). At the center of the image shows through Beirut and at his side Barada River, and the image disappear from restaurants accumulated on both sides of the road in the present day.

Image margins:

Rock Ouzkourini always: a rock saw overlooking the knoll, and wrote on the top phrase (Ouzkourini always) The story goes that one of the lovers to send this message to his girlfriend that prevented conditions between him and then threw himself committed suicide, and the phrase remains are still visible to this day.


 Darwishieh Street in the period between 1920 -1930 m, the right of the picture shows a popular cafe sat a number of his customers on chairs placed on the sidewalk, in the top of the image Darwishieh collector or collector Darwish shows Pasha, and to the left of it a dome and minaret of the mosque political show, and street shows Darwishieh going and where a number of horse carts in addition to the presence of tram rails to the ground line.

Image margins:

Darwish Pasha Mosque: This mosque was established in the Ottoman Empire by the governor Darwish Pasha and was completed in 1574, and is known today Darwishieh Mosque.

Collector policy: Unknown reason for its construction or named, but it was in the nineteenth century and was removed in the twentieth century when the organization of the region and almost in the period between 1945-1955m.


 A picture of the Barada River flood in the area off Tekkiye Mosque in Damascus, in the center of the image vehicle

Horses cross the water to the right of the image and the number of people standing at the checkpoint to avoid the water, waiting for Aabarbhm of road shows. And, in the back building the hospice Sulaimaniya appears.

The thirties of the twentieth century's history.

The margins of the picture

Tekkiye Mosque: it created during the reign of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent was built in 1559 and is currently occupied by the Military Museum.


 Port Said Street (or Fouad I Street previously) towards Hijaz Square station in the fifties of the twentieth century, to the right of the picture a number of famous shops and shows the first of chocolate Ghraoui and then shows the Abbasid building (hotel Ellesmere Ames currently) In Depth Hejaz Railway Station building, and at the left of the picture Part of the Bank of Syria and Overseas Building show (currently the Commercial Bank). Cars appear in the image coming from Joseph greatness Square (Square conservative or validity gate) and to the left of the vector electric tram station towards immigrants Marjah area or Sheikh Mohiuddin area appears.

Image margins:

Hijaz station: the station was set up in 1908, almost a part of the Hijaz Railway project, which was launched in 1900 wa expires in 1908, and up between Damascus and Medina.

Fouad I Street: named after the street that name in relation to the King Fouad I of Egypt in the thirties of the twentieth century, and after the tripartite aggression against Egypt in 1956 was the name of the street (Port Said) in memory of the city of Egypt's Port Said which withstood its people in the face of aggression.

Electric buses (tram): entered Damascus for the first time in 1907 in the governor Nazim Pasha time before the Enlightenment company and traction anonymous Belgian contribution was based in the alley rock (currently electricity Foundation) and in the same year introduced electricity to Damascus by the same company, tram buses continued to work in Damascus until 1962 when it was replaced by diesel-powered bus.


Justice Palace building in fact last Nasr Street in the fifties of the twentieth century, it is noted in the picture

Dedicated narrow street car show and the presence of broad and equitable bus stops off the main gate of the Palace of Justice.

The margins of the picture

Justice Palace: this building was established in during 1947-1948m and was formerly the old place Serail building.

Victory Street: extends from the Hijaz Square station up to the entrance of Hamidiya market and Castle Damascus, the Ptusath Jamal Pasha Ripper in 1914 and named after him (Jamal Pasha Street) and then named after Victory Road proportion to the door of the victory that was misplaced at the entrance Hamidiya market now.


Marja Square in the early twentieth century, specifically in the period between 1910 m and 1920 m.

The image appears to the right of the minaret of the mosque at the top Tnkz followed by a number of commercial and professional use of buildings and then alley Rami shows (Rami Street) and to the left of the picture is part of the worshiper building built in 1910 appears.

Within the arena caravan of camels traveling near the monument located in the yard of Marja and to the right

Image within the arena of electrical bus stand (tram). The people within the arena understand the mixture of pedestrians and owners of stalls and professions.

The margins of the picture

Tnkz Mosque: built in the Mamluk Prince, Deputy Prince Sayf al-Din al-Sham Tnkz Nazarene in 718 AH / 1318 AD.

Alley Rami: or what is now known Rami Street, has opened Rami Effendi, head of the governor Nazim Pasha book.

Building worshiper: established by Ahmad Ezzat Pasha Al-Abed second secretaries Sultan Abdul Hamid II and oversaw the implementation of the construction and design of the Spanish architect (Doorandh) in 1908 and finished its inception in 1910.

Memorial: Putting on the occasion of Chdan telegraphic communication line between Damascus and Medina in 1907 in the governor Nazim Pasha time, making bronze in the above model of the Yildiz Mosque in Istanbul, designed by an Italian artist.

Electric buses (tram): entered Damascus for the first time in 1907 in the governor Nazim Pasha time before the Enlightenment company and traction anonymous Belgian contribution was based in the alley rock (currently electricity Foundation) and in the same year introduced electricity to Damascus by the same company, tram buses continued to work in Damascus until 1962 when it was replaced by diesel-powered bus.

Nazim Pasha: Popularity Ottoman rulers to Damascus, received the mandate of Damascus three times from 1896 until 1907/1909 and M / and a few months of the year 1911 which has many achievements.




--br via tradutor do google

National Museum Park off Tekkiye Mesquita


Fotos cidade muito antiga de Damasco para algumas áreas

Começando Abu Rummana rua em direção a validade antes da difusão dos edifícios de ambos os lados da estrada e, a imagem regressará para o período entre 1943-1945m.

A imagem mostra claramente Mount Qassioun e no bairro de Salhiya página. Margens imagem:

Abu Rummana Rua: nomeado para o santuário não estava na posição de lentilhas Colecionador mausoléu de Abu Rummana conhecidos, e foi dito que ele era um dos santos sem saber seus nomes de pessoas disparados pelo nome de Abu Rummana à presença de romeira sombreada seu túmulo, e a maioria das contas de Abu Rummana foram semelhantes em conteúdo diferiam nos detalhes.


Hamidiya entrada no mercado, por um lado Victory Street, no final do século XIX (quase no período entre 1885 e 1900 m m). Note-se que a porção que se estende desde o início do mercado até quase mercado Alasronah não foi coberto, enquanto que a parte que se estende desde Alasronah até mercado Almskih perto da Mesquita Umayyad, um tecto de madeira coberta (não de zinco, uma vez que é agora na parte superior esquerda da imagem do Damasco Cidadela aparece. E observou ao longo Vendedores do mercado e multidões de pessoas e um número de crianças e todo mundo está vestindo a roupa tradicional do período (Guenbaz - saruel - Fez - folhas.

Margens imagem: mercado Hamidih: foi construído pela primeira parte que se estende desde o fim da Victory Road até 1.780 mercado de m Alasronah no reinado do sultão Abdul Hamid I, e os filhos da segunda parte do mercado Alasronah até o Almskih mercado ano 1884 no reinado do sultão Abdul Hamid II, chamado mercado Hamidih . Alasronah mercado: é executado em um becos de ramificação para o mercado Hamidiya e fica ao lado da parede leste do castelo de Damasco,

Nomeado para Alasronah para a escola criada pelo juiz Sharaf al-Din ibn Abi Asron que (falecido em 1189). Almskih Mercado: Localizado fora da porta oeste da Mesquita Umayyad, e destacou a venda de musk e outros tipos de perfumes, além de livros religiosos, e foi a maior área antes de o processo de organização da fachada ocidental da mesquita de Umayyad em 1984.

Cobertura Mercados: aprovada na cobertura dos mercados sobre a madeira, e foi pintado com cal para protegê-lo de tempo, e quando ele tomou Nazim Pasha mandato da Síria no período entre (1896/1908) removeu os tectos de madeira e colocar no lugar pelo bispo de zinco proteger os mercados e seus distritos vizinhos de extensão Fogo por tectos em madeira.

Nazim Pasha: governadores Popularidade otomanos para Damasco, recebeu o mandato de Damasco três vezes desde 1896 até 1907 / e 1909 m / e alguns meses de 1911 e tem as muitas conquistas do que o olho Fijeh arrastar água para Damasco, ea introdução de energia elétrica e ônibus para a cidade, e no estabelecimento de uma série de edifícios importante como um edifício Serail (atualmente o Ministério do Interior) e do Hospital Nacional (estranhos), além de supervisionar a implementação do projecto de linha de comunicações fio entre Damasco e linha ferroviária Medina Hijazi e outros projetos.


  Uma vista aérea da área em torno do hospício Sulaimaniya nos anos trinta do século passado e parece hospício edifício Sulaimaniya do centro com vista para o rio Barada e ao lado da esquerda da imagem da terra que mais tarde se tornaria Museu Nacional Park, à direita da imagem mostra edifício classificado Damasco University, seguido pela construção Hospital Nacional (estranhos Hospital), Do outro lado do edifício Tekkiye Mesquita edifício mostra o Teachers College (agora o Ministério do Turismo) e contra a qual o outro lado do rio (superior esquerdo) mostra a Cúpula da escola Aziyah.

Margens imagem:

Tekkiye Mesquita: Fundada no reinado do sultão Suleiman, o Magnífico, ea construção começou em 1554 e terminou em 1559 e destina-se a fornecer serviços de educação e de catering para as pessoas pobres, e atualmente ocupado pelo Museu mercado e artesanato Militar.

Formação do Professor: Fundada em 1910 dias o governador Fadel Pasha ser a casa do professor e, em seguida, tornou-se um instituto para os direitos em 1923 e, em seguida, rolou por todo o edifício do Ministério da Educação e da Direcção de Educação Damasco e, atualmente, o Ministério do Turismo.

Aziyah School: foi fundado em 1229 pelo príncipe Aybak que morreu em 1248 AD e contém seu túmulo eo túmulo de seu filho, o príncipe Muzaffar Eddin Ibrahim, que morreu em 1257 AD, e atualmente Izz al-Din mesquita.

Hospital Nacional (estrangeiros) foi construído em 1899 durante o reinado do governador Nazim Pasha e tratamento especializado dos pobres e os estrangeiros foi chamado estranhos Bmhvy.

Universidade listados: Foi construído em 1929.


 Um retrato da cidade de Damasco do bairro de topo Salhiya, na parte superior da imagem mostra a cidade velha de Damasco foi cercado por schwing (antes de substituí-lo com cimento) e no primeiro plano para a escola minarete esquerda Almrushdih show e para a Cúpula direita mostram solo Alagmorah e entre eles há escolas Avenue, no centro da imagem para a esquerda, uma pequena mesquita minarete Almardeneh aparecer na área branca da ponte, no centro da imagem em direção a Damasco para baixo Afif aparecer grave, mas no topo da montanha há um rebanho de carneiros que estão na frente deles e cuida do patrocinador, a data da imagem início do século XX.

As margens da imagem

Bairro Salhiya: É a área onde alguns dos imigrantes que vêm residência justo da Palestina em 1156 dias das guerras do Franks, liderada por Sheikh Ahmed bin Qudaamah Conclave de Nablus, a região ficou conhecida esta esquecido o nome de sua população, que eram bons.

Almrushdih escola: A menina criado Hatice Sultan Ayyubid Rei Rei Isa bin feira Sayf al-Din Abu Bakr e que em 1256 CE.

Alagmorah solo: Vice-los criado em Damasco Ayyubid Jamaluddin Wigmore ano 1249 AD.

Escolas sérios: Fundada em Ayyubid na parte superior do bairro Salhiya, famosa por suas escolas e solos do período Ayyubid.

Collector Almardeneh: Fundada em Ayyubid por Khatoon querida religião Akhca Rei santa esposa do rei Isa bin justo Abu Bakr Ayoub ano 1213 AD.


  À direita da imagem mostra o coletor e seu camelo à sua esquerda Paquistão rua e Abed Street.

No centro do memorial, que foi mediar o monumento sete Bahrat Praça Capitão Dhikarbantry, eo horizonte é chamado nas encostas do Monte Qassioun espetáculo

Margens imagem:

Sete Bahrat Square: Fundada em 1925 e nomeado após o capitão Dhikarbantry Praça consiste em uma cúpula e inferior sete Bahrat, seu nome oficial atualmente pátio marroquino Expedicionária Como é comum nos lábios de pessoas é o nome dos sete Bahrat Square.
Collector camelo: Ohoh 1938 Abu Rashid e seu camelo nomeado após a mesquita em seu nome.

Abed Rua: Thelathitan estabelecido no século passado e atribuiu ao ex-presidente Mohammad Ali al-Abed.

Capitão Dhikarbantry: era o comandante das forças francesas em dia Síria Nomadic Guarda a ocupação francesa e morreu em 1925 durante a realização de seu trabalho Manteve seu francês autoridades de ocupação memorial composto do Dome e sete Bahrat dentro da arena. Após a evacuação das forças de ocupação da Síria demolida a cúpula e manteve em cena.


 Sabugo de milho graves de Sul para Norte na década de trinta do século XX, à direita da liderança do edifício shows da gendarmerie francesa, e no centro da imagem trilho de bonde Sheikh Mohiuddin bairro show de linha, e na profundidade da imagem parece Mount Qassioun.

Margens imagem:

Sabugo de milho graves foram chamados no passado pomar proporção Arnuos à presença do túmulo de Crown chamados sabugo de milho (como eles dizem), e inclui a região na família solo passado de sabugo de milho e talvez por essa razão que o rótulo correto.

Ônibus elétricos (bondes): entrou Damasco pela primeira vez em 1907, no tempo regulador Nazim Pasha antes de a empresa Iluminismo e tração contribuição belga anônimo foi baseada na rocha beco (atualmente Fundação electricidade) e no mesmo ano introduziu eletricidade para Damasco pela mesma empresa, os autocarros eléctricos continuou a trabalhar em Damasco até 1962, quando foi substituído por ônibus movidos a diesel.


 Área Harika em 1925 durante o surto da Grande Revolução síria e depois do bombardeio francês da cidade de Damasco.

A imagem mostra a devastação causada pelo bombardeio francês vencedora em outubro 1925 18 que levou à eclosão de fogo em Sidi coluna área (Harika agora) tem sido muitas estruturas e casas antigas totalmente destruídas pelo fogo provocado pelo bombardeio francês históricas da região, restava da as instalações apenas o Bimaristan Nouri.

Aparece na parte superior direita da imagem da mesquita de Umayyad No extremo esquerdo da imagem Hamidiya mercado, e em remanescentes de coluna área senhor o centro reconstruído mais tarde se tornaria uma das áreas de negócios mais importantes, conhecida como a taxa de Damasco Harika para este incêndio que atingiu.


 Ponte branca Square (do ponto de séria Taliani para a área de fitness) para a direita da ponte de banho branca imagem e à esquerda aparece mostrando o minarete da mesquita Almardanah, e na forma como o número de pedestres e carroças, e de volta da data do primeiro quartel do século XX.

Margens imagem:

Branco Bridge: o nome da região que citar em relação à ponte foi localizado no rio por um touro (um ramo do rio Barada) e foi a maior parte branco a cor da ponte foi nomeado como tal.
Escola Collector Almardanah: Fundada em Ayyubid por Khatoon querida religião Akhca Rei Qaboos bin Isa esposa bin do Rei equitativa Abu Bakr Ayoub e que em 1213 banho AD Ponte Branca: Fundada em 1446 m, no período mameluco e demolida em 1969 e era conhecido como banho de Abdul Basit.


  O início da estrada para a área da colina foi destruída na década de trinta do século XX.

À direita da imagem mostra Mount (Junco) e acima da Cúpula do veículo aparece, e para baixo o show de rock montanha Saw conhecido entre as pessoas como o (rocha Ouzkourini sempre). No centro da imagem mostra através de Beirute e ao seu lado do rio Barada, ea imagem desaparecem de restaurantes acumulados em ambos os lados da estrada nos dias de hoje.

Margens imagem:

Rocha Ouzkourini sempre: uma rocha viu com vista para o outeiro, e escreveu a frase top (Ouzkourini sempre) A história diz que um dos amantes para enviar esta mensagem para sua namorada que impediu condições entre ele e, em seguida, atirou-se suicidou, e os restos frase ainda são visíveis até hoje.


 Darwishieh Street, no período entre 1920 -1930 m, à direita da imagem mostra um café popular, sentou-se um número de seus clientes em cadeiras colocadas na calçada, na parte superior da imagem Darwishieh coletor ou coletor Darwish mostra Pasha, e à esquerda de uma cúpula e minarete da show político mesquita, e espectáculos de rua Darwishieh indo e onde um certo número de carros do cavalo para além da presença de carris de eléctrico para a linha de terra.

Margens imagem:

Darwish Pasha Mosque: Esta mesquita foi estabelecido no Império Otomano pelo governador Darwish Pasha e foi concluída em 1574, e é conhecida hoje Darwishieh Mesquita.

Política Collector: Desconhecido razão para a sua construção ou o nome, mas foi no século XIX e foi removido no século XX, quando a organização da região e quase no período entre 1945-1955m.


 Uma imagem da inundação do rio Barada na área off Tekkiye mesquita em Damasco, no centro do veículo imagem

Cavalos atravessar a água para a direita da imagem e do número de pessoas que estavam no posto de controle para evitar a água, à espera de Aabarbhm de road shows. E, na parte de trás a construção do hospício Sulaimaniya aparece.

Os anos trinta da história do século XX.

As margens da imagem

Tekkiye Mesquita: é criado durante o reinado do sultão Suleiman, o Magnífico, foi construído em 1559 e é actualmente ocupado pelo Museu Militar.


 Port Said Street (ou Fouad I Rua anteriormente) em direção a estação de Hijaz quadrado nos anos cinquenta do século XX, à direita da imagem uma série de lojas famosas e mostra a primeira do chocolate Ghraoui e, em seguida, mostra o edifício Abbasid (hotel de Ellesmere Ames atualmente) Em Profundidade prédio da Estação Ferroviária Hedjaz, e à esquerda da imagem Parte do Banco da Síria e do Overseas Edifício show (atualmente o Banco Comercial). Carros aparecem na imagem proveniente de Joseph grandeza Square (Praça portão conservador ou de validade) e à esquerda da estação de bonde elétrico vetor para com os imigrantes área de Marjah ou área Sheikh Mohiuddin aparece.

Margens imagem:

Hijaz estação: a estação foi criada em 1908, quase uma parte do projeto Hijaz Ferroviária, que foi lançado em 1900 wa expira em 1908, e entre Damasco e Medina.

Fouad I Rua: nomeado após a rua esse nome em relação ao Rei Fouad I do Egito na década de trinta do século XX, e após a agressão tripartite contra o Egito, em 1956, era o nome da rua (Port Said) na memória da cidade de do Egito Port Said, que resistiram a seu povo em face da agressão.

Ônibus elétricos (bondes): entrou Damasco pela primeira vez em 1907, no tempo regulador Nazim Pasha antes de a empresa Iluminismo e tração contribuição belga anônimo foi baseada na rocha beco (atualmente Fundação electricidade) e no mesmo ano introduziu eletricidade para Damasco pela mesma empresa, os autocarros eléctricos continuou a trabalhar em Damasco até 1962, quando foi substituído por ônibus movidos a diesel.


Palácio da Justiça construindo na verdade última Nasr Street, nos anos cinquenta do século XX, é de notar na imagem

Dedicado estreita show de carro de rua ea presença de ônibus ampla e equitativa pára fora do portão principal do Palácio da Justiça.

As margens da imagem

Palácio da Justiça: este edifício foi criada em durante 1947-1948m e era antigamente o antigo edifício lugar Serail.

Rua Vitória: estende-se desde a estação de Hijaz Praça até a entrada do mercado Hamidiya e Castelo de Damasco, o Ptusath Jamal Pasha Ripper em 1914 e nomeado após ele (Jamal Pasha Street) e, em seguida, nomeado após proporção Victory Road até a porta da vitória que foi extraviado no mercado Hamidiya entrada agora.


Marja Square, no início do século XX, especificamente no período entre 1910 e 1920 m m.

A imagem aparece à direita do minarete da mesquita no Tnkz superior, seguido de um número de uso comercial e profissional dos edifícios e, em seguida, alley mostra Rami (Rami Street) e à esquerda da imagem é parte do edifício adorador construído em 1910 aparece.

Dentro da arena de caravana de camelos que viajam perto do monumento localizado no quintal de Marja e para a direita

Imagem dentro da arena de ônibus elétrico ficar (eléctrico). As pessoas dentro da arena de compreender a mistura de pedestres e proprietários de barracas e profissões.

As margens da imagem

Tnkz Mesquita: construído no Mamluk Prince, Vice Príncipe Sayf al-Din al-Sham Tnkz Nazareno em 718 AH / 1318 AD.

Alley Rami: ou o que agora é conhecido Rami Street, abriu Rami Effendi, chefe do governador Nazim Pasha livro.

Edifício adorador: estabelecido por Ahmad Pasha Ezzat Al-Abed segundo secretários Sultan Abdul Hamid II e supervisionou a implementação da construção e concepção do arquiteto espanhol (Doorandh) em 1908 e terminou a sua criação em 1910.

Memorial: Colocação sobre a ocasião de Chdan linha telegráfica entre Damasco comunicação e Medina em 1907 no tempo regulador Nazim Pasha, tornando bronze no modelo acima da Mesquita Yildiz em Istambul, desenhado por um artista italiano.

Ônibus elétricos (bondes): entrou Damasco pela primeira vez em 1907, no tempo regulador Nazim Pasha antes de a empresa Iluminismo e tração contribuição belga anônimo foi baseada na rocha beco (atualmente Fundação electricidade) e no mesmo ano introduziu eletricidade para Damasco pela mesma empresa, os autocarros eléctricos continuou a trabalhar em Damasco até 1962, quando foi substituído por ônibus movidos a diesel.

Nazim Pasha: Popularidade governantes otomanos para Damasco, recebeu o mandato de Damasco três vezes de 1896 até 1907/1909 e M / e alguns meses do ano 1911, que tem muitas realizações.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário