Listen to the text.

quinta-feira, 5 de abril de 2018

Ostafyevo State Museum "The Russian Parnassus". - Ostafyevo State Museum "O russo Parnassus". - Государственный музей «Остафьево» «Русский Парнас».

A quarter of a century ago, few believed in the revival of a unique monument of history and culture. But, contrary to the skeptics' opinion, our museum took place, became a well-known, popular scientific and cultural center. Thousands of people attract here a vivid story associated with the owners of the estate - the Princes Vyazemskys, Count S.D. Sheremetev and guests: N.M. Karamzin, A.S. Pushkin, V.A. Zhukovsky, K.N. Batyushkov, D.V. Davydov, N.V. Gogol, A. Mickiewicz. The palace and park ensemble admires, surprises visitors; materials exhibitions and exhibitions make them reflect on the fate of their homeland.


The Museum is disposed on the territory of the formerly noble Ostafyevo country estate. For more than 100 years Ostafyevo belonged to the same family - four generations of the Vyazemsky princes. From 1898 Ostafyevo belonged to Sheremetev family. The great Russian historian Nikolai Karamzin spent twelve years at Ostafyevo working on his fam "History of the Russian State". Throughout the nineteenth century Ostafyevo was closely linked with such illustrious names like Alexander Pushkin, Vasily Zhukovsky, Adam Mitskevich, Alexander Griboedov and many others.

Ostafyevo Estate known as Russian Parnassus belonged to Princes Vyazemsky, later to Counts Sheremetev. In 1792, Andrey Ivanovich Vyazemsky (1754-1807) bought the estate and in 1801, he started to build a new house there. Ostafyevo soon became one of the centers of Russian spiritual life. It was there that Nikolay Karamzin wrote his History of the Russian State.

After Andrey Vyazemsky's death (1807) it belonged to his son, the poet Pyotr Vyazemsky (1792-1878) who finished the house. Many Russian literary figures came to see him, including Pushkin, Gogol, Zhukovsky, Batyushkov and Griboyedov.


The next owner of the estate was Pavel Vasazemsky, senator and chamberlain at the Russian court. He took possession of Ostafyevo in 1861. He was a passionate collector and he kept his collections of drawings, graphic and applied art in the estate. He changed the interior of the house, creating memorial rooms dedicated to Alexander Pushkin, Nikolay Karamzin and his father, Pyotr Vyazemsky. In 1888, Pavel Vyazemsky died, and his son Pyotr (1854-1931) mortgaged the estate and in 1898 Count Sergey Dmitriyevich Sheremetev (1844-1918). The Count was a man of letters. From 1898 to 1918 he worked to create a unique museum in Ostafyevo. The façades and interiors were restored. In 1911-1914 monuments to Nikolay Karamzin, Pyotr Vyazemsky, Pavel Vyazemsky, Vasili Zhukovsky and Alexander Pushkin were installed in the estate. In 1903 he transferred the estate to his son Pavel Sheremetev who became the first director of the Ostafyevo Museum. Until the end of 1929, Pavel Sheremetev lived in the estate and made an inventory of the museum. In 1930, the museum was closed. The house was transformed into a health resort, all the interiors were changed, and were distributed among different museums of the USSR. In 1989, the Ostafyevo Estate Museum was restored and reopened.






Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.
Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing












--br via tradutor do google
Ostafyevo State Museum "O russo Parnassus".

Há um quarto de século, poucos acreditavam no renascimento de um monumento único de história e cultura. Mas, contrariamente à opinião dos céticos, o nosso museu se tornou um famoso centro científico e cultural popular. Milhares de pessoas atraem para cá uma história vívida associada aos proprietários da propriedade - os Princes Vyazemskys, Count S.D. Sheremetev e convidados: N.M. Karamzin, A.S. Pushkin, V.A. Zhukovsky, K.N. Batyushkov, D.V. Davydov, N.V. Gogol, A. Mickiewicz. O conjunto do palácio e do parque admira, surpreende os visitantes; exposições de materiais e exposições fazem refletir sobre o destino de sua terra natal.

O Museu está disposto no território da antiga propriedade nobre de Ostafyevo. Por mais de 100 anos Ostafyevo pertenceu à mesma família - quatro gerações dos príncipes Vyazemsky. A partir de 1898 Ostafyevo pertenceu à família Sheremetev. O grande historiador russo Nikolai Karamzin passou 12 anos em Ostafyevo trabalhando em sua fam "História do Estado russo". Ao longo do século XIX, Ostafyevo estava intimamente ligado a nomes ilustres como Alexander Pushkin, Vasily Zhukovsky, Adam Mitskevich, Alexander Griboedov e muitos outros.

Ostafyevo Estate conhecido como Parnassus russo pertencia a Princes Vyazemsky, mais tarde a Counts Sheremetev. Em 1792, Andrey Ivanovich Vyazemsky (1754-1807) comprou a propriedade e em 1801, ele começou a construir uma nova casa lá. Ostafyevo logo se tornou um dos centros da vida espiritual russa. Foi lá que Nikolay Karamzin escreveu sua História do Estado russo.

Depois da morte de Andrey Vyazemsky (1807) pertenceu ao seu filho, o poeta Pyotr Vyazemsky (1792-1878) quem terminou a casa. Muitas figuras literárias russas vieram vê-lo, incluindo Pushkin, Gogol, Zhukovsky, Batyushkov e Griboyedov.

O próximo proprietário da propriedade foi Pavel Vasazemsky, senador e camareiro da corte russa. Ele tomou posse de Ostafyevo em 1861. Ele era um colecionador apaixonado e manteve suas coleções de desenhos, artes gráficas e aplicadas na propriedade. Ele mudou o interior da casa, criando salas comemorativas dedicadas a Alexander Pushkin, Nikolay Karamzin e seu pai, Pyotr Vyazemsky. Em 1888, Pavel Vyazemsky morreu, e seu filho Pyotr (1854-1931) hipotecou a propriedade e em 1898 o conde Sergey Dmitriyevich Sheremetev (1844-1918). O conde era um homem de letras. De 1898 a 1918, ele trabalhou para criar um museu único em Ostafyevo. As fachadas e interiores foram restaurados. Em 1911-1914 foram instalados monumentos a Nikolay Karamzin, Pyotr Vyazemsky, Pavel Vyazemsky, Vasili Zhukovsky e Alexander Pushkin na propriedade. Em 1903 ele transferiu a propriedade para seu filho Pavel Sheremetev, que se tornou o primeiro diretor do Museu Ostafyevo. Até o final de 1929, Pavel Sheremetev morava na propriedade e fazia um inventário do museu. Em 1930, o museu foi fechado. A casa foi transformada em um balneário, todos os interiores foram modificados e distribuídos em diferentes museus da URSS. Em 1989, o Ostafyevo Estate Museum foi restaurado e reaberto.


http://www.ostafyevomuseum.ru/museum/message-director/
@ostafyevomuseum













--ru via tradutor do google
Государственный музей «Остафьево» «Русский Парнас».

Четверть века назад мало кто верил в возрождение уникального памятника истории и культуры. Но, вопреки мнениям скептиков, наш музей состоялся, стал известным, востребованным научно-исследовательским и культурным центром. Тысячи людей влечёт сюда яркая история, связанная с владельцами усадьбы - князьями Вяземскими, графом С.Д. Шереметевым и гостям: Н.М. Карамзиным, А.С. Пушкиным, В.А. Жуковским, К.Н. Батюшковым, Д.В. Давыдовым, Н.В. Гоголем, А. Мицкевич. Дворцово-парковый ансамбль восхищает, удивляет посетителей; материалы экспозиций и выставок заставляют их размышлять над судьбой своего Отечества.

Музей расположен на территории бывшей благородной усадьбы Остафьево. Более 100 лет Остафьево принадлежало к одной семье - четырем поколениям Вяземских князей. С 1898 года Остафьево принадлежало семье Шереметевых. Великий русский историк Николай Карамзин провел двенадцать лет в Остафьеве, работая над своей знаменитой «Историей российского государства». На протяжении девятнадцатого века Остафьево был тесно связан с такими выдающимися именами, как Александр Пушкин, Василий Жуковский, Адам Мицкевич, Александр Грибоедов и многие другие.

Усадьба «Остафьево», известная как русский Парнас, принадлежала князьям Вяземским, позже графам Шереметевым. В 1792 году Андрей Иванович Вяземский (1754-1807) купил имение, и в 1801 году он начал строить там новый дом. Остафьево вскоре стал одним из центров русской духовной жизни. Именно там Николай Карамзин написал «Историю Российского государства».

После смерти Андрея Вяземского (1807) он принадлежал его сыну, поэту Петру Вяземскому (1792-1878), который закончил дом. К нему пришли многие русские литературные деятели, в том числе Пушкин, Гоголь, Жуковский, Батюшков и Грибоедов.

Следующим владельцем поместья был его сын Павел Вяземский, сенатор и камергер в российском суде. Он овладел Остафеевым в 1861 году. Он был страстным коллекционером, и он сохранил свои коллекции рисунков, графического и прикладного искусства в имении. Он изменил интерьер дома, создав мемориальные комнаты, посвященные Александру Пушкину, Николаю Карамзину и его отцу Петру Вяземскому. В 1888 году Павел Вяземский умер, а его сын Петр (1854-1931) заложил усадьбу и в 1898 году продал ее зятю графу Сергею Дмитриевичу Шереметеву (1844-1918). Граф был человеком писем и искусств, и он прекрасно понимал историческую значимость поместья. С 1898 по 1918 год он работал над созданием уникального музея в Остафьево. Фасады и интерьеры были восстановлены. В 1911-1914 годах в поместье были установлены памятники Николаю Карамзину, Петру Вяземскому, Павлу Вяземскому, Василию Жуковскому и Александру Пушкину. В 1903 году он передал имение его сыну Павлу Шереметеву, который стал после революции первым директором музея Остафьево. До конца 1929 года Павел Шереметев жил в поместье и делал инвентарь музея. В 1930 году музей был закрыт. Дом превратился в санаторий, все интерьеры были изменены, а коллекции были распределены между различными музеями СССР. В 1989 году Музей-усадьба Остафьево был восстановлен и вновь открыт.


http://www.ostafyevomuseum.ru/museum/message-director/
@ostafyevomuseum

Chalk Cliffs on Rügen - Caspar David Friedrich - Winterthur Museum. - Penhascos do giz em Rügen - Caspar David Friedrich - Museu de Winterthur.

In January 1818, Caspar David Friedrich married Christiane Caroline Bommer, who was about 20 years his junior. On their honeymoon in July and August 1818, they visited relatives in Neubrandenburg and Greifswald. From there, the couple undertook an excursion to the island of Rügen with Friedrich's brother Christian. The painting appears as a celebration of the couple's union.



The painting depicts the view from the chalk cliffs of the Stubbenkammer, at that time one of the most famous lookout points on the island. It is frequently but incorrectly believed that the Wissower Klinken outcrops in particular were a model for the painting; however, these did not exist at the time of the painting's creation, but appeared later because of erosion. Friedrich often composed his landscapes from carefully chosen elements of different sketches, so that a specific location is not necessarily discernible

wo trees, whose leaves cover the upper third of the painting, frame the scenery. Two men and a woman in town clothes gaze in wonder at the view. The thin figure in the middle is usually interpreted as Caspar David Friedrich himself. His hat lies beside him as a sign of humility. He seeks for a foothold in the grass as a symbol of the transience of life and looks into the abyss opening before him—the abyss of death. On the right, the man with crossed arms leans against the trunk of a dying tree and looks far out to the sea. The two tiny sailboats stand as symbols for the soul which opens to eternal life and correspond to the figures of the two men. On the left, the woman in a red dress (who is usually identified as Friedrich's wife Caroline) sits beside an almost dried-up shrub: only the twigs around her face are leafing out. With her right hand she points either at the abyss or at the flowers bordering it. In contrast to the men, who gaze either at the abyss or into the distance, she communicates with the other figures—whether she feels threatened by the abyss or compelled by the natural beauty is unclear.

The colors of the figure's clothes are also symbolic. The middle figure is blue, the color of faith; the left figure is red, that of love; and the right figure is green, that of hope. Thus they can be interpreted as embodiments of the three Christian theological virtues: faith, hope and love. The art historian Helmut Börsch-Supan sees in the picture a representation of Friedrich's relation to death, and the threat to life by death: "clear [...] as almost never before, but at the same time also in an unusually serene mood".


Chalk Cliffs on Rügen - Caspar David Friedrich - Winterthur Museum,
Original Title: Kreidefelsen auf Rügen
Date: c.1818 - c.1819; Germany *
Style: Romanticism
Genre: landscape
Media: oil, canvas
Dimensions: 90.5 x 71 cm
Location: Winterthur Museum, Garden and Library, Winterthur, DE, US, Oskar Reinhart Foundation, Winterthur, Switzerland





Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.
Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing









--br via tradutor do google
Penhascos do giz em Rügen - Caspar David Friedrich - Museu de Winterthur.

Em janeiro de 1818, Caspar David Friedrich casou-se com Christiane Caroline Bommer, que tinha cerca de 20 anos mais jovem que ele. Em sua lua de mel em julho e agosto de 1818, eles visitaram parentes em Neubrandenburg e Greifswald. De lá, o casal empreendeu uma excursão à ilha de Rügen com o irmão de Friedrich, Christian. A pintura aparece como uma celebração da união do casal.

A pintura retrata a vista das falésias de giz do Stubbenkammer, naquela época um dos mais famosos pontos de observação da ilha. É frequente, mas incorretamente, acreditar que os afloramentos de Wissower Klinken, em particular, eram um modelo para a pintura; no entanto, estes não existiam no momento da criação da pintura, mas apareceram mais tarde devido à erosão. Friedrich frequentemente compunha suas paisagens a partir de elementos cuidadosamente escolhidos de diferentes esboços, de modo que uma localização específica não fosse necessariamente discernível.

As árvores, cujas folhas cobrem o terço superior da pintura, enquadram a paisagem. Dois homens e uma mulher vestida na cidade olham maravilhados para a vista. A figura magra no meio é geralmente interpretada como o próprio Caspar David Friedrich. Seu chapéu está ao lado dele como sinal de humildade. Ele procura uma posição na grama como um símbolo da transitoriedade da vida e olha para o abismo que se abre diante dele - o abismo da morte. À direita, o homem de braços cruzados se apoia no tronco de uma árvore que está morrendo e olha para o mar. Os dois minúsculos veleiros simbolizam a alma que se abre para a vida eterna e correspondem às figuras dos dois homens. À esquerda, a mulher de vestido vermelho (que geralmente é identificada como a esposa de Friedrich, Caroline) está sentada ao lado de um arbusto quase seco: apenas os gravetos em volta do rosto estão aparecendo. Com a mão direita ela aponta para o abismo ou para as flores que o rodeiam. Em contraste com os homens, que olham para o abismo ou para a distância, ela se comunica com as outras figuras - se ela se sente ameaçada pelo abismo ou compelida pela beleza natural não é clara.

As cores das roupas da figura também são simbólicas. A figura do meio é azul, a cor da fé; a figura da esquerda é vermelha, a do amor; e a figura certa é verde, a da esperança. Assim, eles podem ser interpretados como personificações das três virtudes teológicas cristãs: fé, esperança e amor. O historiador de arte Helmut Börsch-Supan vê na foto uma representação da relação de Friedrich com a morte, e a ameaça à vida pela morte: "claro como [...] quase nunca antes, mas ao mesmo tempo também em um humor excepcionalmente sereno ".



Penhascos de Giz em Rügen - Caspar David Friedrich - Museu de Winterthur,
Título Original: Kreidefelsen auf Rügen
Data: c.1818 - c.1819; Alemanha *
Estilo: Romantismo
Gênero: paisagem
Mídia: óleo, tela
Dimensões: 90,5 x 71 cm
Localização: Museu Winterthur, Jardim e Biblioteca, Winterthur, DE, EUA, Fundação Oskar Reinhart, Winterthur, Suíça

The Georgian Museum of Art , Tbilisi, Georgia. - O Museu Georgiano de Arte, Tbilisi, Georgia. - ქართული ხელოვნების მუზეუმი, თბილისი, საქართველო.

The treasury at the Georgian Museum of Arts was founded in the second half of the 19th century, and developed further in the early 20th century, creating a centerpiece for the Georgian National Treasury. The majority of the materials presented in its exhibitions are the works of Georgian Masters. The treasury preserves and presents works from the Bronze Age, Antic-Hellenistic, and medieval periods, as well as significant modern artifacts up through the 20th century.



Gold and silver temple rings dating from the 3rd century BCE were found in Sachkhere barrows, and artifacts from Antic-Hellenistic burial mounds were found in the regions of Kazbegi, Akhalgori, Sachkhere, Sairkhe, Uplistsikhe, Modinakhe, Rgani, Chkhari, and Sargveshi. The proliferation of these objects demonstrates proof of early Georgian mastery in metalwork, as well as its close cultural ties with the rest of the ancient world.

Metal sculptures from the medieval period are gathered from various monasteries and churches. Icons, chalices, altars, procession, breast crosses, and other collections presented in the Museum of Art enable visitors to look though the development process of Georgian goldsmiths from the 5th to 20th centuries.

The Georgian Museum of Art hosts one of the richest and most unique collections of golden vitreous enamel, reserved in the precious metal collection.

More than two hundred artifacts are presented in the exhibition; half of these are reserved at Khakhuli triptych.

Distinguished 5th century works in ivory, as well as breast triptychs from Okoni and Nikortsminda hold a distinctive place in the collection. 





Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.
Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing






--br via tradutor do google
O Museu Georgiano de Arte, Tbilisi, Georgia.

O Tesouro do Museu de Arte da Geórgia foi fundado na segunda metade do século XIX, e desenvolveu-se ainda mais no início do século XX, criando uma peça central para o Tesouro Nacional da Geórgia. A maioria dos materiais apresentados em suas exposições são os trabalhos dos mestres georgianos. O tesouro preserva e apresenta obras dos períodos da Idade do Bronze, Céltico-Helenista e medieval, bem como artefatos modernos significativos até o século XX.

Anéis de ouro e prata datando do terceiro século aC foram encontrados em túmulos de Sachkhere, e artefatos de túmulos árabes-helenísticos foram encontrados nas regiões de Kazbegi, Akhalgori, Sachkhade, Sairkhe, Uplistsikhe, Modinakhe, Rgani, Chkhari e Sargveshi. A proliferação desses objetos demonstra a comprovação da maestria georgiana na metalurgia, bem como seus estreitos laços culturais com o resto do mundo antigo.

Esculturas de metal do período medieval são recolhidas a partir de vários mosteiros e igrejas. Ícones, cálices, altares, procissão, cruzes de seios e outras coleções apresentadas no Museu de Arte permitem que os visitantes analisem o processo de desenvolvimento dos ourives georgianos dos séculos V e XX.

O Museu de Arte da Geórgia abriga uma das mais ricas e exclusivas coleções de esmalte vítreo dourado, reservado na coleção de metais preciosos.

Mais de duzentos artefatos são apresentados na exposição; metade destes são reservados no tríptico de Khakhuli.

Distintas obras do século 5 em marfim, bem como trípticos de mama de Okoni e Nikortsminda ocupam um lugar distinto na coleção.












--ge via tradutor do google
ქართული ხელოვნების მუზეუმი, თბილისი, საქართველო.

ხელოვნების ქართული მუზეუმის სახაზინო დაარსდა მე -19 საუკუნის მეორე ნახევრიდან და მე -20 საუკუნის დასაწყისში შემუშავდა და საქართველოს ეროვნული ხაზისთვის ცენტრალური ცენტრი შექმნა. გამოფენებში წარმოდგენილი მასალების უმრავლესობა ქართველი ოსტატების ნამუშევრებია. ხაზინა შენარჩუნებულია და წარმოადგენს ნამუშევრებს ბრინჯაოს ხანის, ანტიკური-ელინისტური და შუასაუკუნეების პერიოდის, ასევე მე -20 საუკუნეში არსებულ თანამედროვე ხელოვნების ნიმუშებს.

ყაზბეგის, ახალგორის, საჩხერის, საირხეთის, უფლისციხის, მოდიხახის, რგანის, ჩხარისა და სარგეშის რაიონებში აღმოჩენილია ოქრო-ვერცხლის ტაძრის ძეგლები ძვ. წ. III საუკუნეში, საჩხერის ბარში, და ხელოვნების ნიმუშები. ამ ობიექტების გავრცელება გვიჩვენებს ადრეული ქართული ოსტატების მტკიცებულება ლითონის ნაწარმში, ისევე, როგორც მჭიდრო კულტურული კავშირები დანარჩენ მსოფლიოსთან.

ლითონის ქანდაკებები შუა საუკუნეებიდან სხვადასხვა მონასტერებისა და ეკლესიებისგან შეკრიბენ. ხელოვნების მუზეუმში წარმოდგენილი ხატები, chalices, altars, პროცესია, მკერდის ჯვრები და სხვა კოლექციები საშუალებას მისცემს სტუმრებს გამოიყურებოდეს, თუმცა მე -5 და მე -20 საუკუნეებში ქართველი ოქროს მეღვინეების განვითარების პროცესი.

ხელოვნების ქართული მუზეუმი ძვირფასი ლითონის კოლექციაში დაცულია ოქროს მინანქრის მინანქრის ერთ-ერთი უმდიდრესი და უნიკალური კოლექცია.

გამოფენებში წარმოდგენილია ორასზე მეტი ნიმუში; მათი ნახევარი ხახულის ტრიპტიკშია დაცული.

სპილოს ძვირფასი მე -5 საუკუნეების ნამუშევრები, ასევე ოქროსა და ნიკორწმინდის ძუძუს ტრიპტიკები კოლექციაში განმასხვავებელ ადგილს იკავებენ.