Listen to the text.

quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2018

The collection of terracotta figurines from the National Museum of Athens: Training and Museography. - La collection des figurines en terre cuite du Musée National d’Athènes : formation et muséographie. - A colecção de estatuetas de terracota do Museu Nacional de Atenas: formação e museografia.

This article deals with the formation of the terracotta figurines collection of the National Archaeological Museum of Athens, in the late 19th century, and the enrichment of the original fund from then on. In addition, it describes the archaeological and museum criteria used for the permanent exhibition, in 2009, of about 500 figurines in terracotta, and the creation of a course not only chronological and geographical, but punctually thematic .




This article deals with the collection of terracotta figurines of the Athens National Archaeological Museum, its training at the end of the 19th century and its enrichment thereafter. Moreover, it presents the archaeological and museographical criteria used for the permanent exhibition in 2009 of about 500 terracotta figurines, and the subsequent creation of a chronological and geographical, but also thematic display.





The nucleus of the collection of terracotta figurines of the National Museum of Athens, like that of the collection of vases, was formed during the last decade of the 19th century, when the antiquities of the general Ephorate of antiquities and the rich collections of the Archaeological Society were transferred to the newly built museum.

The origins of these objects reflect a heroic period of Greek archaeology, to which the first major excavations belong, but also the fight against the clandestine exportation of antiquities. It must be remembered that during this time the law allowed any individual to search his land, to share the finds half with the state, and then to sell his share to the highest bidder. The law also allowed the rental of national lands for the realization of private excavations, which were often carried out or supervised by antique dealers.

The first terracotta figurines that entered the National museum came from all over Greece, even regions that were still under foreign domination (e.g. Crete and the Dodecanese), as well as Asia Minor. They were found in shrines, such as the Acropolis of Athens, the sanctuary of Demeter in Eleusis, the kabirion of Thebes, the Heraion of Argos, the shrines of Artemis at Lousoi of Achaea, Demeter and Korah in Aghios Sostis of Tegea and Apollo in Amyclai. They also came from the excavations of tombs (sometimes legally carried out by antique dealers), with a majority of objects found at the Athens ceramics, in Tanagra, Chalkis, Eretria and Corinth. There are also donations, the most important of which is Ioannis Misthos in 1889, with roughly 125 figurines from Asia Minor (especially Myrina, Smyrna, Kymé, Tralles and Élaia). Finally, many terracottas came from confiscations, sometimes even made abroad or on ships that smuggled them. 






At the beginning of the 20th century, when antique dealers were obliged by law to inventory their objects, a new phenomenon is observed: that of the "pseudo-donations" of large antique collections at the National Museum under conditions. The merchants sold the antiques that were deemed "necessary" for the enrichment of the museum by receiving a small remuneration, and in exchange they were free to sell the remainder of their items by paying only the export tax for Those who were leaving for the stranger. Thus came the museum of collections such as those of Α. Papademos, E. Geladakis, K. Drakopoulos, J.P. Lambros and A. Rhousopoulos. During the same period the finds of the cave of Pan to Vari, and the sanctuaries of Athena and Poseidon to be taken, from Pan Nomios to Berekla and from Artemis to Kotilon of Arcadia were transported to the museum. Finally, we note the important legacy of the Petousis Collection in 1907.






Later, the collection was enriched with figurines from the tombs of the Royal Stables in the centre of Athens, from the sanctuary of Artemis Laphria to Calydon and from the Herat to Perachora. The confiscations continued at the same time, the most important being that of the antique shop of Théodore Zoumboulakis in 1938. The collection of Grigoryos Empedokles in 195026, that of Hélène Stathatos in 1957 and the famous collection "Vlastos-Serpieri" in 1988, are the last major donations to the museum.









Since then, the expansion of the National Museum's collections is mediocre, as the excavation finds enrich the Éphories of antiques and local museums: purchases are very rare, while donations and confiscations deliver Rarely objects worthy of mention, almost always without context. However, beautiful surprises can occur, such as the identification in 2010 in the reserves of a large number of figurines and protomes in terracotta from the old excavations of Demetrias (shrines of the mother of the Gods and Pasikrata, Thesmophorion) and Thebes Phtiotique (Sanctuary of Athena Polisas).





fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti


This report is guaranteed to verify the address of the LINK above
Say no to fake News!

Esta reportagem tem a garantia de apuração do endereço do LINK acima.
Diga não às fake news!

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing

Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir.








--fr
La collection des figurines en terre cuite du Musée National d’Athènes : formation et muséographie.


Cet article traite de la formation de la collection des figurines en terre cuite du Musée National Archéologique d’Athènes, vers la fin du 19ème siècle, et de l’enrichissement du fonds initial dès lors. De plus, il décrit les critères archéologiques et muséographiques utilisés pour l’exposition permanente, en 2009, d’environ 500 figurines en terre cuite, et la création d’un parcours non seulement chronologique et géographique, mais ponctuellement thématique.

This article deals with the collection of terracotta figurines of the Athens National Archaeological Museum, its formation at the end of the 19th century and its enrichment thereafter. Moreover, it presents the archaeological and museographical criteria used for the permanent exhibition in 2009 of about 500 terracotta figurines, and the subsequent creation of a chronological and geographical, but also thematic display.

Le noyau de la collection des figurines en terre cuite du Musée National d’Athènes, comme celui de la collection des vases, a été formé pendant la dernière décennie du 19 e siècle, quand les antiquités de l’Éphorie Générale des Antiquités et les riches collections de la Société Archéologique ont été transférées au musée qui venait d’être bâti.

Les provenances de ces objets reflètent une période héroïque de l’archéologie grecque, à laquelle appartiennent les premières grandes fouilles mais aussi la lutte contre l’exportation clandestine d’antiquités. Il faut se souvenir que, pendant cette époque, la loi permettait à tout individu de fouiller sur son terrain, de partager les trouvailles à moitié avec l’état, et en suite de vendre sa part au plus offrant. La loi permettait aussi la location des terrains nationaux pour la réalisation des fouilles privées, qui étaient souvent exécutées ou surveillées par des marchands d’antiquités.

Les premières figurines en terre cuite qui sont entrées au Musée National provenaient de toute la Grèce, même des régions qui se trouvaient encore sous domination étrangère (e.g. Crète et le Dodécanèse), ainsi que de l’Asie Mineure. Elles ont été trouvées dans des sanctuaires, comme l’Acropole d’Athènes, le sanctuaire de Déméter à Eleusis, le Kabirion de Thèbes, l’Héraion d’Argos, les sanctuaires d’Artémis à Lousoi d’Achaïe, de Déméter et Koré à Aghios Sostis de Tégée et d’Apollon à Amyclai. Elles provenaient aussi des fouilles de tombes (parfois menées légalement par des marchands-pilleurs d’antiquités), avec une majorité d’objets trouvés au Céramique d’Athènes, à Tanagra, Chalkis, Érétrie et Corinthe. S’y ajoutent les donations dont la plus importante est celle de Ioannis Misthos en 1889, comptant à peu près 125 figurines de l’Asie Mineure (surtout Myrina, Smyrne, Kymé, Tralles et Élaia). Enfin, de nombreuses terres cuites provenaient de confiscations, parfois même faites à l’étranger ou sur les bateaux qui les transportaient clandestinement.

Au début du 20e siècle, quand les marchands d’antiquités ont été obligés par la loi d’inventorier leurs objets, un nouveau phénomène est observé : celui des « pseudo-donations » de grandes collections d’antiquités au Musée National sous conditions. Les marchands vendaient à l’état les antiquités qui étaient jugées « nécessaires » pour l’enrichissement du Musée en recevant une petite rémunération, et en échange ils étaient libres de vendre le reste de leurs objets en payant seulement la taxe d’exportation pour ceux qui partaient pour l’étranger. Ainsi sont venues au Musée des collections comme celles de Α. Papademos, E. Geladakis, K. Drakopoulos, J.P. Lambros et A. Rhousopoulos. Pendant la même période les trouvailles de la grotte de Pan à Vari, et des sanctuaires d’Athéna et Poséidon à Sounion, de Pan Nomios à Berekla et d’Artémis à Kotilon d’Arcadie ont été transportées au Musée. Notons enfin l’important legs de la Collection Petousis en 1907.

Plus tard, la collection a été enrichie avec des figurines provenant des tombes des Écuries Royales au centre d’Athènes, du sanctuaire d’Artémis Laphria à Calydon et de l’Héraion à Perachora. Les confiscations ont parallèlement continué, la plus importante étant celle du magasin d’antiquités de Théodore Zoumboulakis en 1938. La collection de Grigorios Empedokles en 195026, celle d’Hélène Stathatos en 1957 et la fameuse collection « Vlastos-Serpieri » en 1988, sont les dernières grandes donations au Musée.

Depuis, l’agrandissement des collections du Musée National est médiocre, vu que les trouvailles des fouilles enrichissent désormais les Éphories d’Antiquités et les musées locaux : les achats sont très rares, tandis que les donations et les confiscations livrent rarement des objets dignes de mention, presque toujours sans contexte. Toutefois, de belles surprises peuvent se produire, comme l’identification en 2010 dans les réserves d’un grand nombre de figurines et protomés en terre cuite provenant des vieilles fouilles de Démétrias (sanctuaires de la Mère des Dieux et Pasikrata, Thesmophorion) et Thèbes Phtiotique (sanctuaire d’Athéna Polias).







--br
A colecção de estatuetas de terracota do Museu Nacional de Atenas: formação e museografia.

Este artigo trata da formação da colecção de estatuetas de terracota do Museu Arqueológico Nacional de Atenas, no final do século XIX, e o enriquecimento do fundo original a partir de então. Além disso, descreve os critérios arqueológicos e de museus utilizados para a exposição permanente, em 2009, de cerca de 500 estatuetas em terracota, e a criação de um curso não só cronológico e geográfico, mas pontualmente temático .

Este artigo trata da colecção de estatuetas de terracota do Museu Arqueológico Nacional de Atenas, a sua formação no final do século XIX e o seu enriquecimento depois disso. Além disso, apresenta os critérios arqueológicos e museographical utilizados para a exposição permanente em 2009 de cerca de 500 estatuetas de terracota, e a subsequente criação de uma exposição cronológica e geográfica, mas também temática.

O núcleo da coleção de estatuetas de terracota do Museu Nacional de Atenas, como o da coleção de vasos, foi formado durante a última década do século XIX, quando as antiguidades do Eforato geral de antiguidades e as ricas coleções do A sociedade arqueológica foi transferida para o recém construído museu.

As origens destes objetos refletem um período heróico da arqueologia grega, a que as primeiras escavações principais pertencem, mas também a luta de encontro à exportação clandestina de antiguidades. Deve ser lembrado que durante este tempo a lei permitiu que qualquer indivíduo para procurar sua terra, para compartilhar os achados metade com o estado, e depois vender a sua parte para o maior lance. A lei também permitiu o aluguer de terras nacionais para a realização de escavações privadas, que eram muitas vezes realizadas ou supervisionadas por antiquários.

Os primeiros figurines de terracota que entraram no Museu Nacional vieram de toda a Grécia, mesmo regiões que ainda estavam domínio estrangeiro (por exemplo, Creta e o Dodecaneso), bem como a Ásia menor. Eles foram encontrados em santuários, como a Acrópole de Atenas, o santuário de Demeter em Eleusis, o kabirion de Tebas, a Hera de Argos, os santuários de Artemis em Lousoi de Acaia, Demeter e Korah em Aghios Sostis de Tegeia e Apolo em Amyclai. Eles também vieram das escavações de tumbas (às vezes legalmente realizadas por antiquários), com a maioria dos objetos encontrados na cerâmica de Atenas, em Tanagra, Chalkis, Eretria e Corinto. Há também doações, a mais importante das quais é Ioannis Misthos em 1889, com cerca de 125 estatuetas da Ásia menor (especialmente Myrina, Esmirna, Kymé, Trales e Élaia). Finalmente, muitas terracotas vieram de confiscos, às vezes até feitas no exterior ou em navios que os contrabandeavam.

No início do século XX, quando antiquários eram obrigados por lei a inventariar seus objetos, um novo fenômeno é observado: o das "pseudo-doações" de grandes coleções de antiguidades no Museu Nacional em condições. Os comerciantes venderam as antiguidades que foram consideradas "necessárias" para o enriquecimento do Museu, recebendo uma pequena remuneração, e em troca eles estavam livres para vender o restante de seus itens, pagando apenas o imposto de exportação para Aqueles que estavam partindo para o estranho. Assim veio o Museu de coleções como as de Α. Papademos, e. Geladakis, K. Drakopoulos, J.P. Lambros e A. Rhousopoulos. Durante o mesmo período, os achados da caverna de Pan a Vari, e os santuários de Atena e Poseidon a ser tomadas, de Pan Nomios a Berekla e de Artemis a Kotilon de Arcadia foram transportados para o Museu. Finalmente, notamos o legado importante da coleção Petousis em 1907.

Mais tarde, a coleção foi enriquecida com figurines dos túmulos dos estábulos reais no centro de Atenas, do Santuário de Artemis Laphria a Calydon e do Herat a Perachora. Os confiscos continuaram ao mesmo tempo, sendo o mais importante o da loja de antiguidades de Théodore Zoumboulakis em 1938. A colecção de Grigoryos Empédocles em 195026, a de Hélène Stathatos em 1957 e a famosa colecção "Vlastos-Serpieri" em 1988, são as últimas grandes doações ao museu.

Desde então, a expansão das coleções do Museu Nacional é medíocre, pois a escavação encontra enriquecer a Éphories de antiguidades e museus locais: as compras são muito raras, enquanto as doações e confiscos entregam Raramente objetos dignos de menção, quase sempre sem contexto. No entanto, belas surpresas podem ocorrer, como a identificação em 2010 nas reservas de um grande número de estatuetas e protomos em terracota a partir das escavações antigas de demetrias (santuários da mãe dos deuses e Pasikrata, Thesmophorion) e Tebas Phtiotique (Santuário de Athena polisas).


The Quebec Museum of Popular Culture remembers Gilles Boulet. - Le Musée québécois de culture populaire se rappelle de Gilles Boulet. - O Museu de cultura popular de Quebec se lembra de Gilles Boulet.

Gilles Boulet's commemorative photo is now visible on the wall that gives to the bottom of the entrance hall of the museum, near a room, on the left, which bears besides its name.


Circumstances prevented me from joining the tribute that was given on April 12 to the founder and first director of our Quebec Museum of popular culture. Let me be allowed a public witness here.

It was especially at the beginning of the years 60 at the time of the founding of the historical journal Le Boréal Express that with Gilles Boulet, Denis Vaugeois, Jacques Lacoursière, Pierre Gravel and Mgr Albert Tessier had created friendships, but already the brilliant Gilles Boulet was noticed as a resident student a little older than me at the Saint-Joseph Seminary in Trois-Rivières.

After graduate studies in philosophy and literature, he was found as a professor at the new Classical College of the Séminaire Sainte-Marie in Shawinigan. And it was at the station CKTM-TV 13, where he animated lighthouse on the world, that he created in 1959 the show the Christmas of the poor whose 59th success will be repeated this year.

You have to believe that lighthouse on the world had become Gilles Boulet's slogan. Since then, it has been a decade in the decade where the hinged years have been staked:

-Creator of the Centre for university studies of Trois-Rivières, 1960-1969;
 Rector of the UQTR, 1968-1978;

-President of the Quebec University Network, 1978-1988;

-Director of the Museum of Folk Arts and traditions of Quebec in Trois-Rivières, 1989-1997... Points of suspension for the unfulfilled, the unfinished, for a decade abruptly, brutally interrupted...

For the victim – and for many others – it was a shock that this end of career provoked in March 1997 by the procedure of the then Board of Directors... and, in October, the sudden death of Gilles Boulet.

Meanwhile, however, in Quebec City, on June 18, 1997, the National Order of Quebec, the highest award awarded annually by the Government, made new members known. Gilles Boulet was awarded as an officer a medal to mark his contribution to the evolution of Quebec and its influence. As a result, the public has fortunately kept from Gilles Boulet the memory of a being to which the Mauricie and Quebec owe much.

On April 12, a special tribute was organized by the Québec Museum of Popular culture in collaboration with members of the big Boulet family as a result of invitations to a dinner cocktail that brought together more than 80 diners. This was an opportunity to witness the unveiling of a commemorative photo in homage to Gilles Boulet, founder and first director of the museum. 
It is the current Chairman of the Board of Directors, Jean Asselin, who asked Florence Lemire-Boulet to reveal the framed portrait of the one who was her husband. The frame, intended to be permanently exposed on a wall of the Grand Hall, was presented at the moment on an easel. Also present were Marie-Claude and Laurent Boulet, the two children of Florence and Gilles.
The ceremony thus took on a highly symbolic recognition value while keeping a reunion dimension of the more intimate character. An event that was necessary-too discreet for some-but for which, assistants to the cordial and dynamic smile of the director of the museum, Valérie Therrien, all those responsible deserve the praise that followed.






fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti


This report is guaranteed to verify the address of the LINK above
Say no to fake News!

Esta reportagem tem a garantia de apuração do endereço do LINK acima.
Diga não às fake news!

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing

Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir.









--fr
Le Musée québécois de culture populaire se rappelle de Gilles Boulet.

La photo commémorative de Gilles Boulet est maintenant visible sur le mur qui donne au fond du hall d’entrée du Musée, tout près d’une salle, à gauche, qui porte d’ailleurs son nom.

Des circonstances m’empêchèrent de me joindre à l’hommage qui a été rendu le 12 avril dernier à celui qui fut le fondateur et premier directeur de notre Musée québécois de culture populaire. Qu’on me permette ici un témoignage public.

C’est surtout au début des années 60 au moment de la fondation du journal historique Le Boréal Express qu’avec Gilles Boulet, Denis Vaugeois, Jacques Lacoursière, Pierre Gravel et Mgr Albert Tessier s’étaient créés des liens d’amitié, mais déjà le brillant Gilles Boulet se faisait remarquer comme étudiant pensionnaire un peu plus âgé que moi au Séminaire Saint-Joseph de Trois-Rivières.

Après des études supérieures en philosophie et en lettres, on le retrouve comme professeur au nouveau collège classique du Séminaire Sainte-Marie de Shawinigan. Et c’est à la station CKTM-TV 13, où il animait Phare sur le monde, qu’il créa en 1959 l’émission Le Noël du Pauvre dont on répétera le 59e succès cette année.

Faut croire que Phare sur le monde était devenu le slogan de Gilles Boulet. Depuis, c’est de décennie en décennie qu’on a vu se jalonner chez lui les années charnières:

- créateur du Centre des études universitaires de Trois-Rivières, 1960-1969;

- recteur de l’UQTR, 1968-1978;

- président du Réseau des Universités du Québec, 1978-1988;

- directeur du Musée des arts et traditions populaires du Québec à Trois-Rivières, 1989-1997... Points de suspension pour l’inaccompli, l’inachevé, pour une décennie brusquement, brutalement interrompue…

Pour la victime – et pour bien d’autres – ce fut un choc que cette fin de carrière provoquée en mars 1997 par la procédure que fut celle du conseil d’administration d’alors… et, en octobre, du décès soudain de Gilles Boulet.

Entre-temps cependant à Québec, le 18 juin 1997, l’Ordre national du Québec, la plus haute distinction décernée annuellement par le gouvernement, a fait connaître de nouveaux membres. Gilles Boulet s’est vu remettre à titre d’Officier une médaille voulant souligner de façon significative son apport à l’évolution du Québec et à son rayonnement. Le public aura donc plus heureusement gardé de Gilles Boulet le souvenir d’un être auquel la Mauricie et le Québec doivent beaucoup.

Le 12 avril dernier, un hommage spécial a été organisé par le Musée québécois de culture populaire en collaboration avec des membres de la grande famille Boulet à la suite d’invitations faites à un cocktail dînatoire qui a réuni plus de 80 convives. Ce fut l’occasion d’assister au dévoilement d’une photo commémorative en hommage à Gilles Boulet, fondateur et premier directeur du Musée. 
C’est le président actuel du conseil d’administration, Jean Asselin, qui demanda à Florence Lemire-Boulet de dévoiler le portrait encadré de celui qui fut son mari. Le cadre, destiné à être exposé en permanence sur un mur du grand hall, se présentait pour le moment sur un chevalet. Étaient aussi présents Marie-Claude et Laurent Boulet, les deux enfants de Florence et Gilles.
La cérémonie prenait donc une valeur de reconnaissance hautement symbolique tout en gardant une dimension de retrouvailles au caractère plus intime. Un événement qui s’imposait – trop discret pour certains – mais pour lequel, adjoints au cordial et dynamique sourire de la directrice du musée, Valérie Therrien, tous les responsables méritent les éloges qui ont suivi.









--br via bing.com
O Museu de cultura popular de Quebec se lembra de Gilles Boulet.

A foto comemorativa de Gilles Boulet é agora visível na parede que dá ao fundo do Hall de entrada do Museu, perto de uma sala, à esquerda, que tem além de seu nome.

Circunstâncias impediu-me de aderir ao tributo que foi dado em 12 de abril ao fundador e primeiro diretor do nosso Museu de cultura popular de Quebec. Deixe-me ser permitida uma testemunha pública aqui.

Foi especialmente no início dos anos 60 na época da Fundação do jornal histórico Le Boréal Express que com Gilles Boulet, Denis professor Bourgeois, Jacques Lacoursière, Pierre cascalho e dom Albert Tessier tinha criado amizades, mas já o brilhante Gilles Boulet foi notado como um estudante residente um pouco mais velho do que eu no seminário Saint-Joseph em Trois-Rivières.

Após estudos de pós-graduação em filosofia e literatura, foi encontrado como professor no novo colégio clássico do até navegava Sainte-Marie em Shawinigan. E foi na estação CKTM-TV 13, onde ele animado farol no mundo, que ele criou em 1959 o show do Natal dos pobres, cujo sucesso 59 será repetido este ano.

Você tem que acreditar que o farol no mundo se tornou o slogan de Gilles Boulet. Desde então, tem sido uma década na década em que os anos articulados foram estacados:

-criador do centro de estudos universitários de Trois-Rivières, 1960-1969;
 -Reitor da UQTR, 1968-1978;

-Presidente da rede da Universidade de Quebec, 1978-1988;

-Diretor do Museu de Artes folclóricas e tradições de Quebec em Trois-Rivières, 1989-1997... Pontos de suspensão para os não cumpridos, os inacabados, por uma década abruptamente, brutalmente interrompido...

Para a vítima e para muitos outros foi um choque que este fim da carreira provocada em março de 1997 pelo procedimento do então Conselho de administração... e, em outubro, a morte súbita de Gilles Boulet.

Entretanto, no entanto, em Quebec City, em 18 de junho de 1997, a ordem nacional de Quebec, o maior prêmio concedido anualmente pelo governo, fez novos membros conhecidos. Gilles Boulet foi premiado como um oficial de uma medalha para marcar sua contribuição para a evolução do Quebec e sua influência. Como resultado, o público tem, felizmente, mantido a partir de Gilles Boulet a memória de um ser ao qual o Mauricie e Quebec deve muito.

Em 12 de abril, um tributo especial foi organizado pelo Museu de cultura popular de Québec em colaboração com os membros da grande família Boulet como resultado de convites para um coquetel de jantar que reuniu mais de 80 Diners. Esta foi uma oportunidade para testemunhar a revelação de uma foto comemorativa em homenagem a Gilles Boulet, fundador e primeiro diretor do Museu. 
É o atual presidente do Conselho de administração, Jean Asselin, que pediu a Florence Lemire-Boulet que revelasse o retrato emoldurado daquele que era seu marido. O quadro, destinado a ser permanentemente exposto em uma parede do grande salão, foi apresentado no momento em um cavalete. Também estavam presentes Marie-Claude e Laurent Boulet, os dois filhos de Florença e Gilles.
A cerimónia tomou assim um valor altamente simbólico do recognition ao manter uma dimensão do Reunion do caráter mais íntimo. Um evento que era necessário-muito discreto para alguns-mas para o qual, os assistentes do sorriso cordial e dinâmico do diretor do Museu, Valérie Therrien, todos os responsáveis merecem o louvor que se seguiu.

The Memory Museum of Iceland moored in Milmarin. - Le musée Mémoire d’Islande amarré à Milmarin. - O Museu de memória da Islândia atracado em Milmarin.

When you enter the new space dedicated to memory of Iceland, you dive on a chronological journey. First with the origins of the Museum of Memory of Iceland and its creation in 1994. Testimonies and photos put the visitor in condition to continue the visit and plunge into the world of great fishing, from its origins in the nineteenth century until the end of the campaigns, mid-years 1930.


The official opening to the public of the new memory of Iceland, 16 Rue de la Résistance in Ploubazlanec, is set for 30 April.

The museum settles in a wing dedicated to Ploubazlanec. The memory of the great fishing finds a new impetus with a design designed and accessible to all.

Finished the small fisherman's house behind the town hall, seat of the Museum of Memory of Iceland since 1994. Too narrow, poorly adapted to the public reception, the page turns. Encompassed in the reconstruction of the new Town hall, the old house is already destroyed. All the treasures of the museum, objects, testimonies, models, have found a new case in the left wing of Milmarin.

It's a successful integration into Milmarin. The result of a work in good intelligence and harmony between the association Plaeraneg Gwechall and the town hall, "welcomes Bernard Le Rousseau, president of Plaeraneg Gwechall, the association that manages the Memory Museum of Iceland.

1
From left to right, Berand le Rousseau by Plaeraneg Gwechall, the Milmarin Museum and Guy Leuranguer, a city councillor in the new memory decoration of Iceland. | O.-F.




fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti


This report is guaranteed to verify the address of the LINK above
Say no to fake News!

Esta reportagem tem a garantia de apuração do endereço do LINK acima.
Diga não às fake news!

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing

Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir.






--fr
Le musée Mémoire d’Islande amarré à Milmarin.

Quand on entre dans le nouvel espace dédié à Mémoire d’Islande, on plonge dans un voyage chronologique. Tout d’abord avec les origines du musée Mémoire d’Islande et sa création en 1994. Témoignages et photos mettent le visiteur en condition pour poursuivre la visite et se plonger dans l’univers de la grande pêche, de ses origines au XIXe siècle jusqu’à la fin des campagnes, milieu des années 1930.

L’ouverture officielle au public du nouveau Mémoire d’Islande, 16 Rue de la Résistance à Ploubazlanec, est fixée au 30 avril.

Le musée s’installe dans une aile qui lui est dédiée à Ploubazlanec. La mémoire de la grande pêche trouve un nouvel élan avec une scénographie étudiée et accessible à tous.

Fini la petite maison de pêcheur derrière la mairie, siège du musée Mémoire d’Islande depuis 1994. Trop étroite, mal adaptée à la réception du public, la page se tourne.Englobée dans la reconstruction de la nouvelle mairie, l’ancienne maison est d’ailleurs déjà détruite. Tous les trésors du musée, objets, témoignages, maquettes, ont trouvé un nouvel écrin, dans l’aile gauche de Milmarin.

« C’est une intégration réussie dans Milmarin. Le résultat d’un travail en bonne intelligence et harmonie entre l’association Plaeraneg Gwechall et la mairie », se réjouit Bernard Le Rousseau, président de Plaeraneg Gwechall, l’association qui gère le musée Mémoire d’Islande.

1
De gauche à droite, Berand Le Rousseau de Plaeraneg Gwechall, Gaëlle Bachet du musée Milmarin et Guy Leuranguer, conseiller municipal dans le nouveau décor de Mémoire d’Islande. | O.-F.






--br tradutor bing.com
 O Museu de memória da Islândia atracado em Milmarin.

Quando você entra no novo espaço dedicado à memória da Islândia, você mergulhar em uma jornada cronológica. Primeiro com as origens do Museu de memória da Islândia e sua criação em 1994. Testemunhos e fotos colocar o visitante em condições de continuar a visita e mergulhar no mundo da grande pesca, a partir de suas origens no século XIX até o final das campanhas, meados de anos 1930.

A abertura oficial ao público da nova memória da Islândia, 16 Rue de La Resistance em Ploubazlanec, está definido para 30 de abril.

O Museu assenta numa asa dedicada a Ploubazlanec. A memória da grande pesca encontra um novo ímpeto com um design desenhado e acessível a todos.

Terminou a casa do pequeno pescador atrás da prefeitura, sede do Museu de memória da Islândia desde 1994. Muito estreito, mal adaptado à recepção pública, a página gira. Englobado na reconstrução da nova Câmara Municipal, a antiga casa já está destruída. Todos os tesouros do Museu, objetos, testemunhos, modelos, encontraram um novo caso na ala esquerda de Milmarin.

É uma integração bem-sucedida em Milmarin. O resultado de um trabalho de boa inteligência e harmonia entre a associação Plaeraneg Gwechall e da prefeitura, "congratula-se com Bernard le Rousseau, presidente da Plaeraneg Gwechall, a associação que gere o Museu da memória da Islândia.

1
Da esquerda para a direita, berand Le Rousseau por Plaeraneg Gwechall, o Museu Milmarin e Guy Leuranguer, um vereador da cidade na nova decoração da memória da Islândia. | O.-F.