terça-feira, 1 de maio de 2018

Savior Transfiguration Monastery (Staraya Russa). - Спасо-Преображенский монастырь (Старая Русса). - Mosteiro da Transfiguração do Salvador (Staraya Russa).

The monastery was founded at the end of the 12th century, under the Novgorod prince Yaroslav Vladimirovich and Vladyka Novgorod, the holy Archbishop of Gregory. The founder and first hegumen of the monastery was the holy Martyr, according to the legend of the Novgorod First Chronicle, a native of Staraya Russa, who later had the nickname Rushanin. In 1192 he built a wooden church in the name of the Transfiguration of the Lord, which in the same year on the feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin consecrated St.. Gregory, Archbishop of Novgorod, and called the monastery. On the construction of this church in the Novgorod chronicler under the year 6700 (1192) it is said:




In the same summer in Ruse felled a church on the island, Marturia hegumen, in the name of the Holy Transfiguration, and created a monastery, and be a refuge of the krstyan.Soon the wooden church burned down and Martiri, elevated to the rank of archbishop in 1193, ordered the construction of a stone one-table church in its place, the construction of which lasted from May 24 to July 31, 1196, and the consecration was made by St. Archbishop Martiri on the day of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, ie, on the same day in which the first church was consecrated. In 1199, Archbishop Mitrophan's successor, Martyr, adorned "the lord of St. Savior "in the old Russian monastery with a wall iconography.Originally the monastery was called "in Rousse on the land", later it was called Spassky and Spaso-Preobrazhensky.In the first half of the 13th century Lithuanians repeatedly invaded Novgorod lands. In one such raid, in 1234, Lithuanians robbed the monastery and killed four monks. For more than 200 years, from the time and from the devastation of the Lithuanians, a stone church founded by St. Archbishop Martiri, completely decayed and threatened to fall. In 1442, under Prince Vasily Vasilyevich, the Dark Archbishop of Novgorod, St. Euthymius dismantled this temple and in its place erected a new, stone, much higher than the former, decorating it with iconography.In the Time of Troubles the monastery was repeatedly devastated by the Swedes. In a detailed inventory of Staraya Russa, produced by boyar Alexander Choglokov in 1625, 8 years after the liberation of the city from the Swedes, it is said that the Spassky monastery in the village is ruined and the courtyards around it are burnt. After the Swedish ruin, by the efforts of the abbot Abraham in 1628, the Church of the Transfiguration of the Lord was restored with a device in it instead of a wooden stone porch. In 1630 a stone three-tiered bell tower was built and instead of wooden stone churches of the Nativity of Christ and the Presentation of the Lord.According to the monastic inventory of 1739, in addition to three stone churches (one of which was with a kitchen, a refectory and storeroom) and the bell tower, there were also wooden archimandric, fraternal, hospital and living rooms with halls and closets, kvass, dairy, beer and beer cellars , barn, grain barns, stable yard, "rabochnitsa hut", bathhouse, barn with barns, several gardens and vegetable gardens. The monastery was surrounded by a fence in 263 sazhens with stone and two wooden gates. At the beginning of the XVIII century, the monastery was attributed Kozmodemyansky, in 1752 - Leokhnovsky, in 1764 - Krechev Nikolaev monasteries. In the same years the Archimandrite was introduced in the Transfiguration Monastery. According to the murals of 1768 all the premises of the monastery (except for the churches) are indicated by wooden ones, a stone one-storeyed parish complex appeared only in the late 1780s. With this, apparently, attributed the Spaso-Preobrazhensky monastery in the establishment of spiritual states in 1764 only to the third, the lowest class.At the end of the XVII - beginning of the XVIII centuries the monastery was listed among rich monasteries in its land holdings. But since 1764 he, like many other monasteries, lost his patrimony, and therefore the main means of subsistence.


When the monastic classes were established in 1764, the Old Russian Monastery was placed in the number of full-time third-class. In the beginning of the XIX century in the monastery the spiritual school was founded. Several stone buildings were erected, a stone fence with turrets was built. The entrance was from Alexandrovskaya Street through the southern gate with an octagonal tower above them, in which the Church of All Saints was built, which was soon abolished because of closeness and inconvenience. The porch of the Church of the Nativity and the old refectory were joined by a stone inset. On March 15, 1830, the monastery was added to the second class with an increase in the standard salary. In the 1880s and 1890s a new large cathedral was built in honor of the restored city shrine - Icons of the Old Russian Mother of God and several stone buildings. The territory to the east of the center was occupied by a garden and a cemetery, on which from the beginning of the XIX century for a certain fee it was allowed to bury famous citizens of the city. January 10, 1892 the monastery is ranked first class.





fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti

http://www.yarmp.yar.ru/otkry-tie-turisticheskogo-sezona-v-yaroslavskom-muzee-zapovednike/?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=a5ce3d644d6c46838160c633330b3985&uid=2327568588&nid=244+281088008

 The town of Staraya Russa

This report is guaranteed to verify the address of the LINK above
Say no to fake News!

Esta reportagem tem a garantia de apuração do endereço do LINK acima.
Diga não às fake news!

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing

Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 





--ru
Спасо-Преображенский монастырь (Старая Русса).

Монастырь основан в конце XII века, при новгородском князе Ярославе Владимировиче и владыке новгородском, святом архиепископе Григории. Основателем и первым игуменом монастыря был священноинок Мартирий, по сказанию Новгородской Первой летописи, уроженец Старой Руссы, который позднее имел прозвище Рушанин. В 1192 году он построил деревянную церковь во имя Преображения Господня, которую в том же году на праздник Успения Пресвятой Богородицы освятил св. Григорий, архиепископ новгородский, и назвал монастырём. О построении этой церкви в новгородском летописце под 6700 (1192) годом сказано:

В то же лето в Русе сърубиша церковь на острове, Мартурии игумен, в имя святого Преображения, и створи манастырь, и быть прибежище крьстьяном.

Вскоре деревянная церковь сгорела и Мартирий, возведённый в сан архиепископа в 1193 году, приказал построить на её месте каменную однопрестольную церковь, строительство которой продолжалось с 24 мая по 31 июля 1196 года, а освящение было произведено св. архиепископом Мартирием в день Успения Пресвятой Богородицы, т. е. в тот же день, в который была освящена и первая церковь. В 1199 году преемник Мартирия архиепископ Митрофан украсил «владычню церквовь св. Спаса» в старорусском монастыре настенной иконописью.

Первоначально монастырь назывался «в Русе на посаде», впоследствии именовался Спасским и Спасо-Преображенским.

В первой половине XIII века литовцы неоднократно вторгались в новгородские земли. В один из таких набегов, в 1234 году, литовцы ограбили монастырь и убили четырех иноков. За 200 с лишним лет, от времени и от разорений литовцев, каменный храм, основанный св. архиепископом Мартирием, совершенно обветшал и грозил падением. В 1442 году при князе Василии Васильевиче Тёмном архиепископ новгородский св. Евфимий разобрал этот храм и на его месте воздвиг новый, каменный, гораздо выше прежнего, украсив его иконописью.

В Смутное время монастырь неоднократно опустошали шведы. В подробной описи Старой Руссы, произведённой боярином Александром Чоглоковым в 1625 году, через 8 лет после освобождения города от шведов, указывается, что Спасский монастырь на посаде разорён и дворы около него выжжены. После шведского разорения старанием игумена Авраамия в 1628 году была восстановлена церковь Преображения Господня с устройством в ней вместо деревянной каменной паперти. В 1630 году была построена каменная трехъярусная колокольня и вместо деревянных каменные церкви Рождества Христова и Сретения Господня.

Согласно монастырской описи 1739 года, в обители кроме трёх каменных церквей (одна из которых была с кухней, трапезной и кладовыми) и колокольни имелись также деревянные архимандричьи, братские, больничные и гостиные кельи с сенями и чуланами, квасоварня, солодожня, квасные и пивные погребы, овин, хлебные амбары, конюшенный двор, «работницкая изба», баня, гумно с ригами, несколько садов и огородов. Монастырь окружала ограда в 263 сажени с каменными и двумя деревянными воротами. В начале XVIII века к монастырю был приписан Козмодемьянский, в 1752 году — Леохновский, в 1764 году — Кречев Николаевский монастыри. В эти же годы в Спасо-Преображенском монастыре была введена архимандрития. По росписи 1768 года все помещения монастыря (кроме церквей) указаны деревянными, каменный одноэтажный настоятельский комплекс появился лишь в конце 1780-х годов. С этим, видимо, связано причисление Спасо-Преображенского монастыря при учреждении духовных штатов в 1764 году лишь к третьему, самому низкому, классу.

В конце XVII — начале XVIII веков монастырь по своим земельным владениям числился среди богатых монастырей. Но с 1764 года он, подобно многим другим монастырям, лишился своих вотчин, а следовательно и главных средств к существованию.

При учреждении монастырских классов в 1764 году Старорусский монастырь помещен был в число штатных третьеклассных. В начале XIX века в монастыре основано духовное училище. Возведено несколько каменных зданий, сооружена каменная ограда с башенками. Парадным был вход с Александровской улицы через южные врата с восьмиугольной башней над ними, в которой была устроена церковь Всех Святых, которая вскоре была упразднена из-за тесноты и неудобства. Притвор церкви Рождества и старая трапезная были соединены каменной вставкой. 15 марта 1830 года монастырь причислен ко второму классу с увеличением штатного жалованья. В 1880—1890-х годах возведён новый большой собор в честь возвращённой городской святыни — Иконы Старорусской Божией Матери и несколько каменных корпусов. Территория к востоку от центра была занята садом и кладбищем, на котором с начала XIX века за определённую плату было разрешено хоронить известных граждан города. 10 января 1892 года монастырь причислен к первому классу.

Город     Старая Русса



--br
Mosteiro da Transfiguração do Salvador (Staraya Russa).
O mosteiro foi fundado no final do século XII, sob o príncipe de Novgorod Yaroslav Vladimirovich e Vladyka Novgorod, o santo arcebispo de Gregory. O fundador e primeiro hegumen do mosteiro foi o santo mártir, de acordo com a lenda do Novgorod First Chronicle, um nativo de Staraya Russa, que mais tarde teve o apelido de Rushanin. Em 1192 ele construiu uma igreja de madeira em nome da Transfiguração do Senhor, que no mesmo ano na festa da Assunção da Santíssima Virgem consagrou São Gregório, Arcebispo de Novgorod, e chamou o mosteiro. Na construção desta igreja no cronista de Novgorod sob o ano 6700 (1192) diz-se:
No mesmo verão em Ruse derrubou uma igreja na ilha, Marturia hegumen, em nome da Santa Transfiguração, e criou um mosteiro, e ser um refúgio do krstyan.
Logo a igreja de madeira foi incendiada e Martiri, elevado ao posto de arcebispo em 1193, ordenou a construção de uma igreja de uma mesa de pedra em seu lugar, cuja construção durou de 24 de maio a 31 de julho de 1196, e a consagração foi feita pelo Santo Arcebispo Martiri no dia da Assunção da Bem-Aventurada Virgem Maria, ou seja, no mesmo dia em que a primeira igreja foi consagrada. Em 1199, o sucessor do Arcebispo Mitrophan, Mártir, adornou "o senhor de São Salvador" no antigo mosteiro russo com uma iconografia de parede.
Originalmente o mosteiro foi chamado "em Rousse na terra", depois foi chamado Spassky e Spaso-Preobrazhensky.
Na primeira metade do século XIII, os lituanos invadiram várias vezes as terras de Novgorod. Em um desses ataques, em 1234, os lituanos roubaram o monastério e mataram quatro monges. Por mais de 200 anos, a partir do tempo e da devastação dos lituanos, uma igreja de pedra fundada por São Arcebispo Martiri, decaiu completamente e ameaçou cair. Em 1442, sob o príncipe Vasily Vasilyevich, o arcebispo negro de Novgorod, São Eutímio desmantelou este templo e em seu lugar ergueu uma nova pedra, muito mais alta que a anterior, decorando-a com iconografia.
No Tempo das Perturbações, o mosteiro foi repetidamente devastado pelos suecos. Em um inventário detalhado de Staraya Russa, produzido por boyar Alexander Choglokov em 1625, 8 anos após a libertação da cidade dos suecos, diz-se que o mosteiro de Spassky na aldeia está arruinado e os pátios ao redor são queimados. Depois da ruína sueca, pelos esforços do abade Abraão em 1628, a Igreja da Transfiguração do Senhor foi restaurada com um dispositivo em vez de um pórtico de pedra de madeira. Em 1630 foi construída uma torre sineira de três níveis de pedra e em vez de igrejas de pedra de madeira da Natividade de Cristo e da Apresentação do Senhor.
De acordo com o inventário monástico de 1739, além de três igrejas de pedra (uma delas com cozinha, refeitório e depósito) e a torre do sino, havia também arqui-armas de madeira, fraternais, hospitalares e salas de estar com salões e armários, kvass, laticínios, cerveja e cerveja caves, celeiro, celeiros de grão, pátio estável, cabana "rabochnitsa", balneário, celeiro com celeiros, vários jardins e hortas. O mosteiro foi cercado por uma cerca em 263 sazhens com pedra e dois portões de madeira. No início do século XVIII, o mosteiro foi atribuído Kozmodemyansky, em 1752 - Leokhnovsky, em 1764 - mosteiros Krechev Nikolaev. Nos mesmos anos, o Arquimandrita foi introduzido no Mosteiro da Transfiguração. De acordo com os murais de 1768, todas as instalações do mosteiro (com exceção das igrejas) são indicadas por madeira, um complexo paroquial de pedra de um andar apareceu apenas no final da década de 1780. Com isso, aparentemente, atribuiu o mosteiro Spaso-Preobrazhensky no estabelecimento de estados espirituais em 1764 apenas para o terceiro, a classe mais baixa.
No final do século XVII - início dos séculos XVIII, o mosteiro foi listado entre os ricos mosteiros em suas terras. Mas desde 1764, como muitos outros mosteiros, perdeu seu patrimônio e, portanto, o principal meio de subsistência.


Quando as classes monásticas foram estabelecidas em 1764, o Monastério da Velha Rússia foi colocado no número de terceira classe em tempo integral. No início do século XIX, no mosteiro, a escola espiritual foi fundada. Vários edifícios de pedra foram erguidos, uma cerca de pedra com torres foi construída. A entrada era da rua Alexandrovskaya através do portão sul com uma torre octogonal acima deles, na qual a Igreja de Todos os Santos foi construída, a qual foi logo abolida por causa de proximidade e inconveniência. 


O pórtico da Igreja da Natividade e o antigo refeitório foram unidos por uma pedra. Em 15 de março de 1830, o mosteiro foi adicionado à segunda classe com um aumento no salário padrão. Nas décadas de 1880 e 1890, uma nova e grande catedral foi construída em homenagem ao santuário da cidade restaurada - Ícones da Velha Mãe Russa de Deus e vários prédios de pedra. O território a leste do centro era ocupado por um jardim e um cemitério, no qual, a partir do início do século XIX, por uma determinada taxa, era permitido enterrar cidadãos famosos da cidade. 10 de janeiro de 1892 o mosteiro é classificado de primeira classe.

The Lorraine Museum begins its moult. - Le Musée lorrain entame sa mue. - O Museu Lorraine começa sua renovação.

The Lorraine Museum begins its moult.

In Nancy, the Lorraine Museum, devoted to the history of the region, has just closed for five years of important work.

The € 43.6 million museum renovation project, part of the state-region plan contract, is currently one of the largest in the province.






Why such work?

Created in 1850, the Lorraine Museum is housed in the former palace of the Dukes of Lorraine, a medieval building located in the district of the old town of Nancy. Since 2007, he has already experienced the restoration of its facades and roofs, interior decorations of the Cordeliers church, as well as the construction of an external reserve.

"He needed a complete interior renovation to meet the standards of electricity, accessibility and conservation of works. A complete overhaul of its configuration will also provide additional space (1,500 m2) and better connect the highly compartmentalized unit it forms with the Government Palace and the Church of the Cordeliers, neighbors, as well as gardens . It will be a walking museum, opened on a very lively district, that of the old city ", explains the mayor of Nancy, Laurent Hénart. Its museography will also be modernized, with a strong presence of digital and multimedia tools.

What's new?

It was decided that visitors would no longer return to the Grand-Rue, one of the two axes of the old town, but through a glazed gallery in the back of his garden, accessible from a perpendicular street - and also, eventually, by the large park of the nursery. It will house the ticket office, communicate with two gardens, the Government Palace (in a second phase should be developed spaces of conviviality, a bookstore ...) and the museum, via a passage in the basement which will also serve new educational rooms and a small underground amphitheater.

Critics consider this project superfluous, unreasonable cost, unsightly, risky in construction, and not respectful of heritage (a building of the nineteenth century must, in fact, be demolished). The Paris architectural agency Dubois & Associés had already reviewed its initial copy, to keep the old stables of the eighteenth century and the long wall to which they were backed, and the Nancéiens were invited to decide, in 2017, between two proposals .

What will become of the 155,000 works of the museum during these five years?

They will know work of proofing, restoration, digitization and documentation. To keep a link with the visitors during the work, a program in the Chapel of the Cordeliers, neighbor, is planned, as well as in all the museums of the region and beyond.

The National Museum of the Renaissance, in Ecouen (Val-d'Oise) has already received the bed of Duke Antoine de Lorraine and Renée de Bourbon-Montpensier.

Immediately, La Femme à la puce, by Georges de La Tour, is visible at the Nancy Museum of Fine Arts, and a series of biscuits (ceramics without enamel or color) at the Museum of ceramics and ivory , in Commercy (Meuse). Finally, when it reopens in 2023, it is expected that the museum will attract more than its current 70,000 visitors per year, modeled on the 200,000 visitors to the castle of the Dukes of Brittany in Nantes.

-




This report is guaranteed to verify the address of the LINK above
Say no to fake News!

Esta reportagem tem a garantia de apuração do endereço do LINK acima.
Diga não às fake news!

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing

Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir.
--fr
Le Musée lorrain entame sa mue.

À Nancy, le Musée lorrain, consacré à l’histoire de la région, vient de fermer pour cinq ans de travaux importants.

À hauteur de 43,6 millions d’euros, le projet de rénovation muséale, inscrit dans le contrat de plan État-région, est actuellement un des plus importants en province.

Pourquoi de tels travaux ?

Créé en 1850, le Musée lorrain est installé dans l’ancien palais des ducs de Lorraine, bâtisse médiévale située dans le quartier de la vieille ville de Nancy. Depuis 2007, il a déjà connu la restauration de ses façades et toitures, des décors intérieurs de l’église des Cordeliers, ainsi que la construction d’une réserve externe.

« Il avait besoin d’une rénovation intérieure complète pour être aux normes d’électricité, d’accessibilité et de conservation des œuvres. ­Revoir entièrement sa configuration va aussi permettre de le doter d’espaces supplémentaires (1 500 m2) et de mieux relier l’ensemble très compartimenté qu’il forme avec le palais du Gouvernement et l’église des Cordeliers, voisins, ainsi que les jardins. Ce sera un musée promenade, ouvertsur un quartier très animé, celui de la vieille ville », explique le maire de Nancy, Laurent Hénart. Sa muséographie va aussi être modernisée, avec une forte présence des outils numériques et multimédias.

Quelles nouveautés ?

Il a été décidé que les visiteurs ne rentreraient plus par la Grand‑Rue, un des deux axes de la vieille ville, mais par une galerie vitrée dressée au fond de son jardin, accessible depuis une rue perpendiculaire – et aussi, à terme, par le grand parc de la Pépinière. Elle abritera la billetterie, communiquera avec deux jardins, le palais du Gouvernement (dans une deuxième phase devraient y être aménagés des espaces de convivialité, une librairie…) et le musée, via un passage en sous-sol qui desservira également de nouvelles salles pédagogiques et un petit amphithéâtre souterrain.

Les détracteurs jugent ce projet superflu, d’un coût déraisonnable, inesthétique, risqué en matière de construction, et non respectueux du patrimoine (un bâtiment du XIXe siècle doit, en effet, être démoli). L’agence parisienne d’architecture Dubois & Associés avait déjà revu sa copie initiale, pour garder les anciennes écuries du XVIIIe siècle et le long mur auquel elles étaient adossées, et les Nancéiens avaient été invités à se prononcer, en 2017, entre deux propositions.

Que vont devenir les 155 000 œuvres du musée pendant ces cinq années ?

Elles vont connaître des travaux de récolement, restauration, numérisation et documentation. Pour garder un lien avec les visiteurs pendant les travaux, une programmation dans la chapelle des Cordeliers, voisine, est prévue, ainsi que dans tous les musées de la région et au-delà.

Le ­Musée national de la Renaissance, à Écouen (Val-d’Oise) a déjà reçu le lit du duc Antoine de Lorraine et de Renée de Bourbon-­Montpensier.

Dans l’immédiat, La Femme à la puce, de Georges de La Tour, est visible au Musée des beaux-arts de Nancy, et une série de biscuits (céramiques sans émail ni couleur) au Musée de la céramique et de l’ivoire, à Commercy (Meuse). In fine, à sa réouverture en 2023, il est attendu que le musée attire bien plus que ses actuels 70 000 visiteurs par an, avec pour modèle les 200 000 visiteurs du château des ducs de Bretagne, à Nantes.

-
https://www.la-croix.com/Culture/Expositions/Le-Musee-lorrain-entame-mue-2018-04-30-1200935457 






--br via tradutor do google
O Museu Lorraine começa sua renovação.

Em Nancy, o Museu de Lorraine, dedicado à história da região, acaba de fechar cinco anos de importante trabalho.

O projeto de renovação
de museus, de 43,6 milhões de Euros é  parte do contrato do plano da região do estado, é atualmente um dos maiores da província.

Por que esse trabalho?

Criado em 1850, o Museu Lorraine está localizado no antigo palácio dos Duques de Lorena, um edifício medieval localizado no bairro da cidade velha de Nancy. Desde 2007, ele já experimentou a restauração de suas fachadas e telhados, decoração de interiores da igreja Cordeliers, bem como a construção de uma reserva externa.

"Ele precisava de uma renovação completa para atender aos padrões de eletricidade, acessibilidade e conservação das obras. Uma revisão completa de sua configuração também fornecerá espaço adicional (1.500 m2) e melhor conexão da unidade altamente compartimentada que forma com o Palácio do Governo e Igreja dos Cordeliers, vizinhos, assim como jardins. Será um museu ambulante, aberto em um bairro muito animado, o da cidade velha ", explica o prefeito de Nancy, Laurent Hénart. Sua museografia também será modernizada, com forte presença de ferramentas digitais e multimídia.

O que há de novo?

Ficou decidido que os visitantes não voltariam mais à Grand-Rue, um dos dois eixos da cidade velha, mas através de uma galeria envidraçada nos fundos de seu jardim, acessível a partir de uma rua perpendicular - e também, eventualmente, pela grande parque do viveiro. Abrirá a bilheteira, comunicará com dois jardins, o Palácio do Governo (numa segunda fase deverão ser desenvolvidos espaços de convívio, uma livraria ...) e o museu, através de uma passagem no porão que servirá também novas salas de ensino e um pequeno anfiteatro subterrâneo.

Os críticos consideram este projeto supérfluo, custo irracional, inestético, arriscado na construção e não respeitador do patrimônio (um edifício do século XIX deve, de fato, ser demolido). A agência de arquitetura de Paris Dubois & Associés já havia revisado sua cópia inicial, para manter os antigos estábulos do século XVIII e o longo muro ao qual foram apoiados, e os Nancéiens foram convidados a decidir, em 2017, entre duas propostas.

O que será das 155.000 obras do museu durante estes cinco anos?

Eles conhecerão trabalhos de revisão, restauração, digitalização e documentação. Para manter um link com os visitantes durante o trabalho, um programa na Capela dos Cordeliers, vizinho, está planejado, assim como em todos os museus da região e além.

O Museu Nacional do Renascimento, em Ecouen (Val-d'Oise) já recebeu o leito do Duque Antoine de Lorraine e Renée de Bourbon-Montpensier.

Imediatamente, La Femme à la puce, de Georges de La Tour, é visível no Museu de Belas Artes de Nancy, e uma série de biscoitos (cerâmica sem esmalte ou cor) no Museu de Cerâmica e Marfim, em Commercy (Meuse). Finalmente, quando reabrir em 2023, espera-se que o museu atraia mais do que os seus atuais 70.000 visitantes por ano, inspirados nos 200.000 visitantes do castelo dos duques da Bretanha em Nantes.

-
https://www.la-croix.com/Culture/Expositions/Le-Musee-lorrain-entame-mue-2018-04-30-1200935457