Google+ Followers

quinta-feira, 23 de julho de 2015

The Regional Museum of local lore of Mykolaiv is one of the oldest museums in Ukraine. -- O Museu da sabedoria local de Mykolaiv Regional é um dos mais antigos museus na Ucrânia.

The official date of its opening is 15 (28) of December in 1913.


The Regional Museum of local lore of Mykolaiv


The true museum’s history begins in 1803 when in Mykolaiv at Depot cards there was created the Cabinet rarity. At the root of the office-museum was Admiral de Traverse. For more than 40-year history of its existence, the museum assembled a valuable collection. According to eyewitnesses, who visited museum in the early 19th century, in museum, accept the ancient archaeological sites, were minerals, shells, stuffed animals, ethnographic exhibits. There also were maps, plans of cities, buildings and models of ships. The assembly was traditional at that time - when natural artifacts were located near the ancient. In 30 years of 19th century objects from the museum office were transferred to Odessa, Kherson and Kerch, and only a small part of the exhibits remained in Mykolaiv in the Black Sea mouth mate.


In February 1912 to the council of Mykolaiv approached the descendants of Emmanuel Frantsova Petrovich who died in 1909 and who was the owner of the unique natural science collections. According to his will, this collection was presented to the city, but it had to fulfill several requirements - namely, to provide adequate space and preserve its integrity. The duma of Mykolaiv established a special commission, composed of Duma’s speakers, well-known public figures. S.I. Gaiduchenko was selected as the Chairman. On Sunday, December 15, 1913 at noon in the presence of Mayor M. Leontovich, the representatives of the city’s Duma and numerous guests took place the opening ceremony of the museum. Its first director was S. I. Gaiduchenko.

The formation of the museum’s collection continued: the funds received new items of archeology, interesting documentary sources, photographs, weapons, objects of ethnography and numismatics. The natural collection also filled up. The city’s government allocated funds for the purchase of antiquities. In the financial book for the years 1913-1916, which is stored in the archives of the museum, there are bills and receipts with the list of purchased items. S. I. Gaiduchenko together with the museum’s articulator A. D. Petraschuk in 1916 - 1917 traveled to the estate of Grand Duke Mykola Mykolajovych to the Katerynoslav province and brought the Cossack over grave cross, "stone women", archeology items, stuffed birds and animals.

In June 1918 the 58th Infantry Regiment of Prague was decided to be a part of the museum Despite the energetic events of the Revolution and the Civil War the museum continued to develop. In 1920 because of the initiative of local government was organized the work of Olbian expedition, so with the help of this the archaeological museum collection was enriched in 1634 items. From that time the museum itself became known as the historical and archaeological, and Natural collection became a separate museum.

After the death of S. I. Gaiduchenko, F. T. Kaminsky became the director of it (May, 1923) - archaeologist, expert on the history of the land, popularizer of the ancient monuments.

Feodosij Tymofijovych Kaminsky cooperated with the famous archaeologist, director of the Olbian expedition, B. V. Farmakovskyi. From 1925 was taking part in the expedition and was involved in the creation of archaeological preserve "Olbia". All materials from excavations were sent to the museum’s collection. F. T. Kaminsky made an important contribution in conservation and other historical monuments of our region.

Museum needed a new space for the exposition, and F. T. Kaminsky started to look for the new facilities. In March 1929 took place the ceremonial opening of the new exposition of the museumwhaich was in the building of the former guardhouse on the Soviet Square. But after six months the museum's director, tireless researcher F. T. Kaminsky, was accused as a member of the Union for the Freedom of Ukraine process, and he had been in Stalin's camps for 25 years. The terrible repressions didn’t omit the other museum’s staff. The prominent local historian and scholar M. D. Lahuta was also arrested.

The museum’s exhibition in 30-s has become very politicized, which reduced the level of perception.

In 1936, in connection with the reconstruction of Soviet Square, the destruction of the Admiralty cathedral and the building of guardhouse, the museum moved into the building of the cathedral and adjacent to it house on the Dekabristy Street, 32. In the early 40's in the museum opened new departments: the primitive social order, Olbia, feudalism, the history of the city Mykolaiv, and the history of weapons, which exhibited the Turkish guns XVII, gun of the period of the Russo-Turkish wars of the 18th century. During the Great Patriotic War museum continued to work and the underground anti-fascist organization were operated there.

After the iberation of Mykolaiv the museum’s workers spent the new exposition and restored exhibits. The museum was needed to the citizens who survived a terrible war and have not lost interest in history and nature of native land. In November 1950 there was a unification of historical and natural history museums into the Regional Museum of local lore of Mykolaiv, which he is now. For the natural collections have been created so-called "school room" where the items from the famous collection of E. P. Frantsova were displayed: minerals, corals, stuffed animals, birds, fish and even a few anomalies. The exhibition called "school room" because it exhibits served as didactic material for the study of botany, zoology, geography, chemistry, mineralogy. But in 1968 at the location of the "school room" was built a house and its residents moved into the premises of the museum’s storerooms.

In the museum of 60th-90th years of 20th century is typical activation of the collecting scientific works. One by one the collecting expedition conducted in districts and in other cities of the USSR. New museum were opened in companies and at schools, in towns or villages of Mykolaiv. Natural History Museum staff provided them with a methodological and practical assistance. The regional museum happened to become more developed due to the enlargement of its departments. In 1972 was opened the Ochakiv Military and History Museum by Suvorov, the central place of the exhibition was a diorama "Storm of the fortress Ochakiv." In 1975, on the eve of celebrating the 30th anniversary of Victory in the house on the Lyagina Street,5, where the Hero of the Soviet Union lived during the occupation, the museum opened its doors to "underground-partisan movement in the Mykolaiv region during World War II, 1941 -1944 years".

In 1978 there was a remarkable event for the city of shipbuilders - opened the only Museum of Shipbuilding and fleet opened in the Soviet Union. His exposition was developed in the halls of the house of the commander of the Black Sea fleet and ports and was on the Admiral Street, 4. For the creating of this unique museum its creative team has been named as laureates of the State Prize of Ukraine by T. G. Shevchenko. In the middle of 1980s branches of the museum were Pervomaysk Historical Museum and the museum "Partisan sparks." From 1973 to 1985 Vira Pavlivna Cherniavs’ka headed the museum. During her leadership the museum has acquired a certain prestige not only in the Mykolaiv region, but also abroad. Were open new departments, conducted new exposition, expanded staff scientists.

Museum today
Today the Regional Museum of local lore is an impressive museum association. Total fixed asset counts more than 180 thousands of items. First of all it is a unique collection of natural, archaeological objects, started from the late Paleolithic period, and the Cossack era, a collection of ancient books, objects of worship, ethnography, numismatics, weapons, etc.

Significant contribution to the museum business in Mykolaiv was made by Liudmyla Dmytriivna Hlopyns’ka, an honored worker of the culture of Ukraine, a laureate of the Shevchenko National Prize. All her creative life she dedicated to the museum - was a research fellow, a head of the Museum of Shipbuilding and Fleet and a Director of the Regional Museum of local lore of Mykolaiv. During her leadership the complex of Staroflotski barracks were brought to the museum. They were built by the architect K. Ackroyd in the middle of the 19th century. Here it is being planned to open a museum town with various museums, art galleries, antique and secondhand shops, sites for ethnographic festivals and historical reconstructions.

fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti http://nikvesti.com/


--in
O Museu da sabedoria local de Mykolaiv Regional é um dos mais antigos museus na Ucrânia.


A data oficial de sua abertura é de 15 (28), de Dezembro de 1913.


O Museu da sabedoria local de Mykolaiv Regional

A verdadeira história do museu começa em 1803, quando em Mykolaiv em Depot cartões de lá foi criado o Gabinete raridade. Na raiz do escritório-museu foi almirante de Traverse. Para a história da sua existência mais de 40 anos, o museu montou uma valiosa coleção. De acordo com testemunhas oculares, que visitou museu no início do século 19, no museu, aceitar os antigos sítios arqueológicos, foram minerais, conchas, animais empalhados, exposições etnográficas. Havia também mapas, planos de cidades, edifícios e modelos de navios. O conjunto era tradicional na época - quando artefatos naturais foram localizados perto da antiga. Em 30 anos de objetos do século 19 a partir do escritório do museu foram transferidas para Odessa, Kherson e Kerch, e apenas uma pequena parte das exposições permaneceu em Mykolaiv na boca companheiro Mar Negro.

Em fevereiro de 1912 para o Conselho de Mykolaiv aproximou-se dos descendentes de Emmanuel Frantsova Petrovich que morreram em 1909 e que era o proprietário das coleções de ciências naturais únicas. De acordo com a sua vontade, esta coleção foi apresentada para a cidade, mas tinha que cumprir vários requisitos - ou seja, para fornecer um espaço adequado e preservar a sua integridade. A Duma de Mykolaiv estabeleceu uma comissão especial, composta de falantes da Duma, bem conhecidas figuras públicas. S.I. Gaiduchenko foi escolhido como o presidente. No domingo, 15 de dezembro, 1913 ao meio-dia, na presença do prefeito M. Leontovich, os representantes da Duma da cidade e inúmeros convidados teve lugar a cerimónia de abertura do museu. Seu primeiro diretor foi o S. I. Gaiduchenko.

A formação do acervo do museu continuou: os fundos recebidos novos itens de arqueologia, fontes documentais interessantes, fotografias, armas, objetos da etnografia e da numismática. A coleção natural também encheu. O governo da cidade alocados fundos para a compra de antiguidades. No livro financeiro para os anos 1913-1916, que são armazenados nos arquivos do museu, há contas e recibos com a lista de itens comprados. SI Gaiduchenko juntamente com Petraschuk articulador AD do museu em 1916 - 1917 viajou para a fazenda do Grão-Duque Mykola Mykolajovych à província Katerynoslav e trouxe o cossaco sobre o túmulo cruz, "mulheres" de pedra, artigos de arqueologia, pássaros e bichos de pelúcia.

Em junho de 1918, a 58th regimento de infantaria de Praga foi decidida a ser uma parte do museu Apesar dos eventos energéticos da Revolução e da Guerra Civil museu continuou a desenvolver. Em 1920, por causa da iniciativa do governo local foi organizado o trabalho da expedição Olbian, por isso, com a ajuda desta coleção do museu arqueológico foi enriquecida em 1634 itens. A partir desse momento o museu em si tornou-se conhecido como o acervo histórico e arqueológico e natural tornou-se um museu separado.

Após a morte de SI Gaiduchenko, FT Kaminsky se tornou o diretor de TI (maio de 1923) - arqueólogo, especialista em história da terra, divulgador dos monumentos antigos.

Feodosij Tymofijovych Kaminsky cooperou com o famoso arqueólogo, diretor da expedição Olbian, BV Farmakovskyi. A partir de 1925 estava tomando parte na expedição e foi envolvido na criação de arqueológico preservar "Olbia". Todos os materiais de escavações foram enviados para a coleção do museu. FT Kaminsky fez uma importante contribuição na conservação e outros monumentos históricos da nossa região.

Museu precisava de um novo espaço para a exposição, e FT Kaminsky começou a olhar para as novas instalações. Em março 1929 teve lugar a abertura cerimonial da nova exposição do museumwhaich estava no prédio da antiga guarita na Praça Soviética. Mas depois de seis meses o diretor do museu, incansável pesquisador FT Kaminsky, foi acusado como um membro da União para a Liberdade de processo Ucrânia, e ele tinha sido em campos de Stalin por 25 anos. As terríveis repressões não omitir equipe do outro museu. O proeminente historiador local e estudioso MD Lahuta também foi detido.

A exposição do museu em 30 s tornou-se muito politizada, o que reduziu o nível de percepção.

Em 1936, em conexão com a reconstrução da Praça Soviética, a destruição da catedral de Admiralty e da construção de guarita, o museu mudou-se para a construção da catedral e adjacente à mesma casa na Dekabristy Street, 32. Na década de 40 no início o museu abriu novos departamentos: a ordem social primitivo, Olbia, o feudalismo, a história da cidade Mykolaiv, ea história das armas, que exibiu as armas turcas XVII, arma do período das guerras russo-turcas do século 18. Durante a Grande Guerra Patriótica museu continuou a trabalhar ea organização anti-fascista subterrânea foram operados lá.

Após a iberation de Mykolaiv trabalhadores do museu passou a nova exposição e exposições restaurados. O museu foi necessário para os cidadãos que sobreviveram a uma terrível guerra e não perderam o interesse em história e natureza da terra natal. Em novembro de 1950, houve uma unificação de museus históricos e naturais de história no museu de folclore local de Mykolaiv, que ele é agora Regional. Para as coleções naturais foram criados chamada "sala de escola" onde os itens da famosa coleção de EP Frantsova foram apresentadas: minerais, corais, animais empalhados, pássaros, peixes e até mesmo algumas anomalias. A exposição chamada "sala da escola" porque exibe serviu como material didático para o estudo da botânica, zoologia, geografia, química, mineralogia. Mas em 1968 no local da "sala da escola" foi construído uma casa e seus moradores se mudaram para as instalações de armazéns do museu.

No museu de anos 60o-90o do século 20 é a ativação típico das coletando trabalhos científicos. Um por um a expedição coleta realizada em distritos e em outras cidades da URSS. Novo museu foram abertas nas empresas e nas escolas, nas cidades ou vilas de Mykolaiv. Natural History Museum equipe forneceu-lhes uma assistência metodológica e prática. O museu regional aconteceu a tornar-se mais desenvolvida devido ao alargamento dos seus serviços. Em 1972 foi inaugurado o Ochakiv Militar e Museu de História por Suvorov, o lugar central da exposição foi um diorama "Tempestade da fortaleza Ochakiv." Em 1975, na véspera da comemoração do 30º aniversário da vitória em casa sobre o Lyagina Street, 5, em que o herói da União Soviética viveu durante a ocupação, o museu abriu suas portas para "movimento underground-partidária na região Mykolaiv durante a Segunda Guerra Mundial, 1941 -1944 anos ".

Em 1978 houve um evento marcante para a cidade de construtores navais - abriu o único Museu da construção naval e da frota abriu na União Soviética. Sua exposição foi desenvolvido nos corredores da casa do comandante da frota e portos do Mar Negro e estava no Admiral Street, 4. Para a criação deste museu único sua equipe criativa tem sido apontado como vencedores do Prêmio de Estado da Ucrânia por TG Shevchenko. No meio da década de 1980 ramos do museu foram Pervomaysk Museu Histórico eo museu "faíscas partidária." A partir de 1973-1985 Vira Pavlivna Cherniavs'ka dirigiu o museu. Durante a sua liderança o museu adquiriu um certo prestígio não só na região de Mykolaiv, mas também no exterior. Foram abertos novos departamentos, conduzido nova exposição, cientistas da equipe expandidas.

Museu hoje
Hoje, o Museu Regional da sabedoria local é uma associação museu impressionante. Ativo fixo total conta com mais de 180 milhares de itens. Primeiro de tudo, é uma colecção única de objectos naturais, arqueológicos, iniciado a partir do período paleolítico tarde, ea era cossaco, uma coleção de livros antigos, objetos de culto, a etnografia, numismática, armas, etc.

Contribuição significativa para o negócio museu em Mykolaiv foi feita por Liudmyla Dmytriivna Hlopyns'ka, um trabalhador honrado da cultura da Ucrânia, um laureado do Prémio Nacional de Shevchenko. Toda a sua vida criativa ela dedicada ao museu - foi um bolseiro de investigação, um chefe do Museu da construção naval e da frota e um diretor do Museu da sabedoria local de Mykolaiv Regional. Durante a sua liderança do complexo de quartéis Staroflotski foram levados para o museu. Eles foram construídos pelo arquiteto K. Ackroyd no meio do século 19. Aqui ele está sendo planejado para abrir uma cidade museu com vários museus, galerias de arte, antiquários e lojas de segunda mão, locais para festivais etnográficos e reconstruções históricas.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário