Google+ Followers

terça-feira, 4 de agosto de 2015

«Брестская крепость-герой» - крупнейший на постсоветском пространстве памятник мужеству советского народа в годы Великой Отечественной войны. --- "Brest Fortress" - the biggest in post-Soviet monument to the courage of the Soviet people in the Great Patriotic War.

БРЕСТСКАЯ КРЕПОСТЬ-ГЕРОЙ
5 сентября 1971 года был открыт мемориальный комплекс «Брестская крепость-герой». Присутствовало более 600 ветеранов Брестского гарнизона 1941 года.
В едином архитектурно-художественном ансамбле мемориала, увековечившем «легендарную быль о героях Брестской крепости», представлены руины старой крепости, места боёв, монументальные скульптурные композиции.

Сегодня 

«Брестская крепость-герой» - крупнейший на постсоветском пространстве памятник мужеству советского народа в годы Великой Отечественной войны.

Музей обороны Брестской крепости разместился в восстановленной части оборонительной казармы крепости, построенной на центральном острове – Цитадели – в 1842 году, которая является памятником истории и архитектуры середины XIX века и охраняется государством согласно Постановлению Совета Министров БССР от 18 мая 1953 года № 625.


Музей открыт 8 ноября 1956 года и подчинялся Политическому управлению округа (Приказ от 2 августа 1956 г. № 78 «Об увековечении памяти защитников Брестской крепости» командующего войсками Белорусского военного округа Маршала Советского Союза Тимошенко С.К. в соответствии с Директивой главкома Сухопутных войск Маршала Советского Союза Конева И.С. от 17 июля 1956 года). Начальником музея был назначен капитан Крупенников А.А.


Музей был создан на базе комнаты-музея, открывшейся ранее, 23 февраля 1956 года, на первом этаже казармы саперного батальона 128-го стрелкового корпуса, где до этого была открыта комната Боевой славы. Здесь хранили предметы из раскопок, собирали материал об обороне крепости.

Музей действовал при гарнизонном Доме офицеров. Была создана первая экспозиция. С момента создания музея были организованы фонды, куда стали поступать все находки, а также экспонаты, передаваемые из ведущих музеев г.Москвы и г.Ленинграда. В течение последующих пяти лет научные сотрудники собирали материалы об участниках обороны крепости, встречались с ними и вели сбор музейных предметов и воспоминаний, создавали выставки, проводили экскурсии.


3 июня 1958 года Центральный Комитет Коммунистической партии Белоруссии и Совет Министров БССР приняли Постановление «О музее обороны Брестской крепости», которое поручало Главному управлению по делам архитектуры при Совете Министров БССР разработать генеральный план благоустройства территории Брестской крепости. Так началась мемориализация событий.

В 1959 году музей был принят в Международную ассоциацию музеев оружия и военной истории.

В сентябре этого же года из Цитадели (Центральный остров) и северо-восточной части Кобринского укрепления были выведены воинские части, вход в крепость стал свободным, без пропусков.

В 1960 году в издательство «Беларусь» (г. Минск) сдали в печать сборник воспоминаний «Героическая оборона». Научные сотрудники музея разработали тематический план создания экспозиции в 9 залах.

На 1 января 1961 года в фондах насчитывалось 8 108 единиц хранения.


Одним из знаменательных событий 1961 года стало 20-летие героической обороны Цитадели над Бугом. Проведена первая встреча защитников Брестской крепости, на которую приехали более 100 оставшихся в живых воинов гарнизона 1941 года, члены их семей, родные погибших.

25 июня состоялся митинг, посвященный этой памятной дате, установлен закладной гранитный камень на месте будущего монумента, торжественно открыта новая экспозиция музея.


Право перерезать ленточку было предоставлено защитнику Брестской крепости Герою Советского Союза Гаврилову П.М.

Экспозиционная площадь увеличилась в 2,5 раза и составила 1 000 м2.Одновременно на 1-м этаже была размещена выставка портретов защитников крепости, картины и эскизы, выполненные художником Дурчиным П.С. В этот же день у Восточного форта был заложен Парк Героев Бреста.

С 1963 года музей обороны и Брестская крепость включены в маршрут Всесоюзного Общества «Интурист».

28 мая 1964 года писатель Смирнов С.С. передал весь свой архив, который собирал в течение десяти лет, музею.






--in
Brest Fortress
September 5, 1971 was opened the memorial complex "Brest Fortress". There were more than 600 veterans of the Brest garrison in 1941.
In a single architectural ensemble memorial to perpetuate the "true story of the legendary heroes of the Brest Fortress", presents the ruins of an old fortress, a place of fights, monumental sculptures.

Today

"Brest Fortress" - the biggest in post-Soviet monument to the courage of the Soviet people in the Great Patriotic War.



Brest Fortress Defense Museum is located in the restored part of the defensive barracks fortress built on the central island - the Citadel - in 1842, which is a monument of history and architecture of the middle of the XIX century and protected by the state in accordance with the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Byelorussian SSR from May 18, 1953 № 625.
The first head of the museum tour leads Krupennikov Arkady Anisimovich. February 23, 1956 g.Muzey opened November 8, 1956 and submitted to the Political Management District (Order of August 2nd, 1956 № 78 "On perpetuation of the memory of the defenders of the Brest Fortress" Commander of the Belarusian Military District, Marshal SK Timoshenko, in accordance with Directive Commander of the Land Forces Marshal Konev IS on July 17, 1956). Head of the museum was appointed captain Krupennikov AA
First visit defenders 1956g.Muzey was established on the basis of the room museum, which opened before 23 February 1956, on the first floor of the barracks battalion of 128 Infantry Corps, which had previously been open room of military glory. Here are stored items from the excavations, collected material on the defense of the fortress.
The museum operated at Garrison House of Officers. It established the first exposure. Since the establishment of the museum was organized by the Foundation, which began to receive all the finds and exhibits, sent from the leading museums of Leningrad and Moscow. Over the next five years, researchers collected materials about the defense of the fortress, met with them and were collecting museum objects and memories, create exhibitions, guided tours.
phoca thumb l foto 73 June 1958 the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Belarus and the Council of Ministers of the Byelorussian SSR adopted a resolution "On the museum of Brest Fortress", which has committed the General Administration of Architecture at the BSSR Council of Ministers to develop a master plan for accomplishment of the Brest Fortress. Thus began the memorialization events.
In 1959, the museum has been accepted into the International Association of Museums of weapons and military history.
In September of the same year from the Citadel (Central Island) and the north-eastern part of the Kobrin fortifications were withdrawn military units, entrance to the fortress became a free, no gaps.
In 1960 the publishing house "Belarus" (Minsk) put into print a collection of memories "heroic defense". Scientific employees of the museum developed a plan to create a thematic exposition in 9 halls.
On January 1, 1961, the fund has 8,108 items.
In memory of the meeting ... Brest Fortress. June 24, 1961 g.Odnim highlight of 1961 was the 20th anniversary of the heroic defense of the Citadel Brest. Held the first meeting of the defenders of the Brest Fortress, which was attended by more than 100 surviving soldiers of the garrison, 1941, members of their families, relatives of the victims.
June 25 held a meeting dedicated to this memorable date, set mortgage granite stone on the future site of the monument, inaugurated the new museum.
Opening of a new exhibition of the Museum of Brest Fortress. P.M.Gavrilov ribbon was cut. Photo 1961 g.Pravo cut the ribbon was granted defenders of the Brest Fortress Hero of the Soviet Union Gavrilov PM
The exposition area has increased by 2.5 times and amounted to 1 000 m 2. At the same time on the 1st floor of an exhibition of portraits was posted defenders, paintings and sketches by the artist PS Durchinym On the same day the Eastern fort was laid Park Heroes of Brest.
Since 1963

the Museum of Defence and the Brest Fortress route included in the All-Union Society "Intourist".
May 28, 1964 the writer Smirnov SS transferred its entire archive, which collected over ten years, the museum.


--br
Brest Fortress
05 de setembro de 1971 foi inaugurado o memorial complexo "Brest Fortress". Havia mais de 600 veteranos da guarnição Brest em 1941.
Em um único memorial conjunto arquitetônico de perpetuar a "verdadeira história dos heróis lendários do Brest Fortress", apresenta as ruínas de uma antiga fortaleza, um lugar de lutas, esculturas monumentais.

Hoje

"Brest Fortress" - o maior monumento no pós-soviética à coragem do povo soviético na Grande Guerra Patriótica.



Brest Museu Forte Defesa está localizado na parte restaurada do quartel de defesa fortaleza construída na ilha central - a Citadel - em 1842, que é um monumento da história e da arquitetura de meados do século XIX e protegida pelo Estado em conformidade com a Resolução do Conselho de Ministros da Bielo-Rússia SSR de 18 de maio de 1953 № 625.
O primeiro chefe do museu tour leva Krupennikov Arkady Anisimovich. 23 de fevereiro de 1956 g.Muzey abriu 08 de novembro de 1956 e apresentado ao Distrito Gestão Política (Ordem de 02 de agosto de 1956 № 78 "Em perpetuação da memória dos defensores da Fortaleza de Brest" comandante do Distrito Militar bielorrusso, Marechal SK Timoshenko, em conformidade com Directiva Comandante da Força Terrestre Marshal Konev IS julho em 17, 1956). Chefe do museu foi nomeado capitão Krupennikov AA
Primeira visita defensores 1956g.Muzey foi estabelecido com base no museu quarto, que abriu antes de 23 de fevereiro de 1956, no primeiro andar do quartel do batalhão de infantaria 128 Corps, que já havia sido aberto sala de glória militar. Aqui são armazenados itens das escavações, material coletado na defesa da fortaleza.
O museu operado em Garrison Casa dos Oficiais. Ele estabeleceu a primeira exposição. Desde a criação do museu foi organizado pela Fundação, que começou a receber todos os achados e exposições, enviado dos principais museus de Leningrado e Moscou. Ao longo dos próximos cinco anos, os pesquisadores coletaram materiais sobre a defesa da fortaleza, encontrou-se com eles e foram recolhendo objectos de museu e memórias, criar exposições, visitas guiadas.
phoca polegar l foto 73 de Junho de 1958 do Comitê Central do Partido Comunista da Bielorrússia e ao Conselho de Ministros da Bielo-Rússia SSR adotou uma resolução "Sobre o museu de Brest Fortress", que se comprometeu a Administração Geral de Arquitectura do Conselho BSSR de Ministros para desenvolver um plano mestre para realização da Fortaleza de Brest. Assim começou os eventos memorialization.
Em 1959, o museu foi aceite na Associação Internacional de Museus de armas e história militar.
Em setembro do mesmo ano a partir da Cidadela (Ilha Central) ea parte norte-oriental das unidades militares Kobrin fortificações foram retirados, entrada para a fortaleza se tornou um livre, sem lacunas.
Em 1960, a editora "Belarus" (Minsk) colocar em imprimir uma coleção de memórias "defesa heróica". Funcionários científicos do museu desenvolveu um plano para criar uma exposição temática em 9 salas.
Em 1 de Janeiro de 1961, o fundo tem 8.108 itens.
Em memória da reunião ... Brest Fortress. 24 de junho de 1961 g.Odnim destaque de 1961 foi o 20º aniversário da defesa heróica da Cidadela Brest. Realizou a primeira reunião dos defensores da Fortaleza de Brest, que foi assistido por mais de 100 soldados sobreviventes da guarnição de 1941, membros da sua família, parentes das vítimas.
25 de junho realizou uma reunião dedicada a esta data memorável, definir hipoteca pedra de granito sobre o futuro local do monumento, inaugurado o novo museu.
Abertura de uma nova exposição do Museu de Brest Fortress. P.M.Gavrilov fita foi cortada. Foto 1961 g.Pravo cortar a fita foi concedida defensores da Fortaleza de Brest Herói da União Soviética Gavrilov PM
A área de exposição aumentou em 2,5 vezes e totalizou 1 000 m 2. Ao mesmo tempo, no 1º andar de uma exposição de retratos foi postada defensores, pinturas e desenhos do artista PS Durchinym No mesmo dia, o forte Oriente foi colocada Parque Heróis de Brest.
Desde 1963

o Museu da Defesa e da via Brest Fortress incluído no All-Union Society "Intourist".
28 de maio de 1964 o escritor Smirnov SS transferiu todo o seu arquivo, que recolheu mais de dez anos, o museu.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário