Google+ Followers

terça-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2015

Museum of Architecture in Wroclaw, POLAND. --- Museu de Arquitetura em Wroclaw, Polônia

The Museum of Architecture opened in 1965 in a Late Gothic Bernardine church and monastery dating back to the second half of the fifteenth century. Originally a branch of the Museum of the City of Wroclaw, when it was known as the Museum of Architecture and Reconstruction, it was later to become an independent, specialised institution called the Museum of Architecture. Since 1989, it has been included among the "special status" museums. In 2000, the City of Wroclaw's Architectural Archive has been incorporated into the museum.




The Museum's holdings show the evolution of architecture in general, though with a special focus on Poland, and also illustrate architects' lives and work. Among the exhibits are stone elements of mediaeval and modern architecture, including the famous Jaksa Tympanum from the former Benedictine abbey in Olbin and a Gothic tympanum with a vernicle (sudarium); Poland's largest collection of stained glass and glaziery also one of Europe's most valuable collections of this kind which includes Romanesque stained glass of Ezekiel, fourteenth century Gothic stained glass, as well as Renaissance, Mannerist, Art Nouveau and Art Deco stained glass; masterpieces of architectural details such as panelling and floor tiles, woodworking tools, fireplaces and stoves, door handles, stove tiles, assortment of signs, grates and other architectural elements; art works depicting historical architecture, including prints, drawings and paintings; blue-prints, sketches and models illustrating the successive steps of the architectural process; designs by Polish and foreign architects, such as a collection of designs by Romual Loegler from the 1980's; various holdings related to Polish and foreign architecture, including documentation on the lives and accomplishments of Polish architects working both in Poland and abroad; manuscripts, letters and other mementoes connected with architects and their designs; holdings of the City of Wroclaw's Architectural Archive, made up of some 1,200 linear metres of documents up to 1945, and some 400 linear metres of contemporary, post-1945 records, formerly in possession of the Architectural Police and the Wroclaw Municipal Architectural Committee, including designs by distinguished Wroclaw-based architects such as Max Berg, Hans Poelzig, Adolf Rading, Hans Schauron, Erich Mendelsohn, Otto Rudolf Salvisberg, Richard Plüdemann, Karl Lüdecke, Friedrich Stüler and many others; a collection of photographs of old and new architecture, including historical photographs of Wroclaw and Lower Silesia, glass negatives from the late nineteenth and early twentieth century, old postcards and documentation on the destruction of Wroclaw.

Permanent exhibitions: "Relics of Wroclaw's Mediaeval Architecture"; "Architectural Craft from the Twelfth to the Twentieth Century"; "Wroclaw: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow"; "The Art of Geometry: A Gallery of Polish Geometrical and Constructivist Art".



-
Poland's only Museum of Architecture there since 1965. It housed in a Gothic interiors of the former Bernardine monastery from the fifteenth century, which consists of a church. Bernardine of Sienna Church and a monastic quadrangle surrounding a pleasure garden. As one of the few preserved mediaeval buildings of this type in Silesia, the most precious monuments of Wroclaw. Particularly noteworthy is the patio, which - seen from the inside of the museum - attracts visitors with its unique charm.

The emergence of the monastery is associated with the activity of St. John Capistran - co-founder of the Bernardine order. Capistrano appointed by Pope Nicholas V General Inquisitor against the corruption of morals and kacerstwu began in 1450. Lasted six years missionary journey, during which he taught and founded new monasteries Bernardins. In 1453 he came to Wroclaw with a group of 30 brothers. Since the City Council was the site for the construction of a monastery in the same year he stood here a wooden church. 10 years later they began to build the present brick church and monastery buildings. The work at the temple led Hnas Berthold from Lusatia. The work continued for the next nine years to 1517 years. The church was located on the south side of the monastery.

Bernardine activity in Wrocław lasted about 70 years. As a result of the conflict with the Franciscans of the monastery of St.. James and the City Council of Wroclaw, Bernardine were forced to leave the city in 1522roku. The monastery buildings was turned into a city hospital, and the church handed over Protestants who Utilities him until 1945.

At the end of World War II, the monastery was bombed. Rebuilt in the years 1956-1974 has been adapted to the needs of the museum. The system buildings of the former monastery has remained unchanged to this day.

The museum is a founding member of the World Confederation of Architecture Museums (ICAM).

The museum plays an important role as a cultural institutions where - apart from exhibitions - festivals, concerts, theater performances, promotions of the latest technologies related to architecture.




fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti


Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor.

Vamos compartilhar.




--br via tradutor do google
Museu de Arquitetura em Wroclaw, Polônia

O Museu de Arquitetura abriu em 1965 em um gótico tardio Bernardine igreja e mosteiro que remonta à segunda metade do século XV. Originalmente uma filial do Museu da Cidade de Wroclaw, quando era conhecido como o Museu de Arquitetura e Reconstrução, que foi mais tarde a tornar-se uma instituição independente, especializado chamado o Museu de Arquitetura. Desde 1989, tem sido incluído entre os museus "estatuto especial". Em 2000, a cidade de Architectural Archive de Wroclaw foi incorporado no museu.

As participações do Museu mostrar a evolução da arquitetura em geral, embora com um foco especial na Polónia, e também ilustram a vida dos arquitetos e trabalho. Entre as exposições são elementos de pedra da arquitetura medieval e moderno, incluindo o famoso Jaksa Tímpano da antiga abadia beneditina na Olbin e um tímpano gótico com um vernicle (sudário); Maior coleção de vitrais e glaziery também uma das coleções mais valiosas da Europa deste tipo que inclui vidro manchado românica de Ezequiel da Polônia, do século XIV vitrais góticos, bem como renascentista, maneirista vidro, Art Nouveau e Art Deco manchado; obras-primas de detalhes arquitetônicos, tais como painéis e ladrilhos, ferramentas para trabalhar madeira, lareiras e fogões, maçanetas, azulejos fogão, variedade de sinais, grelhas e outros elementos arquitetônicos; obras de arte que retratam a arquitetura histórica, incluindo gravuras, desenhos e pinturas; azul-gravuras, desenhos e modelos que ilustram os passos sucessivos do processo arquitetônico; projetos por arquitetos estrangeiros, como uma coleção de projetos por Romual Loegler de 1980 polonês e; várias explorações relacionados à arquitetura estrangeira, incluindo a documentação sobre a vida e realizações de arquitetos poloneses que trabalham tanto na Polónia e no estrangeiro polonês e; manuscritos, cartas e outras recordações relacionadas com arquitetos e seus projetos; participações do City of Architectural Archive de Wroclaw, composta de cerca de 1.200 metros lineares de documentos até 1945, e cerca de 400 metros lineares de, registros pós-1945 contemporâneas, anteriormente na posse da Polícia Arquitectónico e Municipal Comitê Architectural a Wroclaw, incluindo projetos por arquitetos baseados em Wroclaw de renome, como Max Berg, Hans Poelzig, Adolf Rading, Hans Schauron, Erich Mendelsohn, Otto Rudolf Salvisberg, Richard Plüdemann, Karl Lüdecke, Friedrich Stüler e muitos outros; uma coleção de fotografias de arquitetura antiga e nova, incluindo fotografias históricas de Wroclaw e da Baixa Silésia, negativos de vidro do século XIX e início do século XX, postais antigos e documentação sobre a destruição de Wroclaw.

Exposições permanentes: "Relíquias da Arquitetura medieval de Wroclaw"; "Artesanato Architectural partir do décimo segundo para o século XX"; "Wroclaw: Ontem, Hoje, Amanhã"; "The Art of Geometry: A Galeria do polonês geométrico e Construtivista Art".

-

Único Museu da Polónia de Arquitetura lá desde 1965. É abrigado em um interiores góticos do antigo mosteiro Bernardo do século XV, que consiste em uma igreja. Bernardino de Sienna Igreja e um quadrilátero monástica torno de um jardim prazer. Como um dos poucos edifícios medievais preservados deste tipo em Silesia, os monumentos mais preciosos de Wroclaw. Particularmente notável é o pátio, o que - visto a partir do interior do museu - atrai visitantes com seu charme único.

O surgimento do mosteiro está associada com a atividade de St. João Capistrano - co-fundador da ordem Bernardine. Capistrano nomeado pelo Papa Nicolau V Geral inquisidor contra a corrupção dos costumes e kacerstwu começou em 1450. Durou seis anos viagem missionária, durante o qual ele ensinou e fundou novos mosteiros Bernardins. Em 1453 ele veio para Wroclaw com um grupo de 30 irmãos. Uma vez que o Conselho da Cidade foi o local para a construção de um mosteiro no mesmo ano ele ficou aqui uma igreja de madeira. 10 anos depois, eles começaram a construir a atual Igreja e Mosteiro de tijolo edifícios. O trabalho no templo levou Hnas Berthold de Lusatia. O trabalho continuou durante os próximos nove anos para 1517 anos. A igreja foi localizado no lado sul do mosteiro.
Atividade Bernardine em Wrocław durou cerca de 70 anos. Como resultado do conflito com os franciscanos do mosteiro de St .. James e da Câmara Municipal de Wroclaw, Bernardine foram forçados a deixar a cidade em 1522roku. Os edifícios do mosteiro foi transformado em um hospital da cidade, ea igreja entregue protestantes que o Utilities até 1945.

No final da II Guerra Mundial, o mosteiro foi bombardeada. Reconstruída nos anos 1956-1974 foi adaptado para as necessidades do museu. Os edifícios do sistema do antigo mosteiro manteve-se inalterada até hoje.

O museu é um membro fundador da Confederação Mundial dos Museus Arquitetura (ICAM).

O museu tem um papel importante como uma das instituições culturais em que - para além de exposições - festivais, concertos, espectáculos de teatro, promoções das últimas tecnologias relacionadas com a arquitetura.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário