Google+ Followers

segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2016

Sisian History Museum. --- Museu Histórico Sisian.

Is located in Sisian, which at the same time is the center of homonymic region in Syunik marz, RA. Archeological material found in inhabited neighborhoods of Sisian allows us to date the settlement back at least mid Bronze Age. St. Grigor Lusavorich (Gregory the Illuminator) church, which is a 6th century undamaged structure, rules over the city of our days. There are 16 500 inhabitants in the city.


Sisian History Museum is called after Nikoghayos Adontc, prominent Armenian historian, byzantinologist, from Brnakot village of Sisian by origin.

The Museum was founded in 1989 as a branch of History Museum of Armenia, and in 1993 it got an independent status. In 1997, the first exhibition was opened with the own exhibits of the Museum. The building of the museum was constructed in 1937, and was fully reconstructed in 1988. Museum funds include exhibits presenting exceptionally Sisian region.

Museum operates in the structure of the Ministry of Culture of RA, and is considered one of the best museums operating in the regions.

Sisian History Museum is called after Nikoghayos Adontc, prominent Armenian historian, byzantinologist, from Brnakot village of Sisian by origin. 






fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti


Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor.

Vamos compartilhar.



--br via tradutor do google

Museu Histórico Sisian.

Está localizado em Sisian, que ao mesmo tempo é o centro da região homônima na Syunik marz, RA. Material arqueológico encontrado em bairros habitados de Sisian nos permite datar a liquidação de volta, pelo menos, meados da Idade do Bronze. St. Grigor Lusavorich (Gregório, o Iluminador) igreja, que é uma estrutura intacta século 6, as regras sobre a cidade dos nossos dias. Existem 16 500 habitantes na cidade.

Sisian History Museum é chamado após Nikoghayos Adontc, proeminente historiador armênio, byzantinologist, de Brnakot aldeia de Sisian por origem.

O Museu foi fundado em 1989 como um ramo do Museu de História da Arménia, e em 1993 ele obteve um status independente. Em 1997, a primeira exposição foi aberta com as próprias exposições do Museu. O edifício do museu foi construído em 1937, e foi totalmente reconstruído em 1988. fundos Museu incluem exposições que apresentam região excepcionalmente Sisian.

Museu opera na estrutura do Ministério da Cultura da AR, e é considerado um dos melhores museus que operam nas regiões.

Sisian History Museum é chamado após Nikoghayos Adontc, proeminente historiador armênio, byzantinologist, de Brnakot aldeia de Sisian por origem.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário