Google+ Followers

quarta-feira, 19 de julho de 2017

National Museum of Literature of Ukraine. - Національний музей літератури України - Museu Nacional de Literatura da Ucrânia -

The National Museum of Literature of Ukraine is one of the most popular museum establishments of the country, and is leading among museums of literature and literary-memorial museums.


It was founded by the decision of the Council of Ministers of Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic on August 5 1981, as the State Literature Museum of Ukraine. Thanks to its unique exposition, steady and meaningful scientific work, many-sided cultural and educational activity for twenty years of existence it became one of the most famous museums in Ukraine and abroad. 

Taking into account a large contribution of the museum into preservation of national literary inheritance and its important role in spiritual life of society, the museum was granted the national status on 29th of May 1999 year by Edict of the President of Ukraine. 

The museum is located in the very centre of Kyiv at the corner of Bogdan Khmelnytskyi and Tereschenkivska streets in the house, which is a monument of history and architecture of late XIX century, in former main building of Pavlo Galagan Collegium, which was built in 1871 by a well known architect A. Schiele in the late classicism style. 

The Pavlo Galagan Collegium was one of the best private educational institutions of that time for boys from 16 years old. It was founded by the initiative and at the cost of a known public figure and patron Grygoriy Galagan in commemoration of his one and only son Pavlo, who deceased at an early age. The Collegium was working under scientific patronage of the Kyiv University of St. Volodymyr. The program of education was mainly historic-philological in its content and has patriotic and highly humanistic orientation. 

There were such famous figures of science and culture among lecturers of the Collegium as a philologist P. Zhytetskyi, a historian V. Sipovskyi, a teacher V. Naumenko, artists V. Murashko, M. Pymonenko, and among directors were a poet I. Annenskyi and a scholar in Slavonic languages and literature A. Stepovych. The pride and adornment of the Collegium was a big fundamental library, near 25 thousand volumes, the stock of which was formed by manuscripts and rare early printed books, first editions of native and foreign authors’ works. It had also a numismatic collection. 

A prominent Ukrainian writer Ivan Franko was working in this library when visiting Kyiv in 1885 and 1886. Its refined bi-level interior of red tree Italian foremen’s work was almost completely preserved. There was a church of St. Pavlo in Collegium premises where Ivan Franko married Olga Horuzhynska in May of 1886. Today we have an open exposition, and its materials tell us about history of this educational institution. 

The Pavlo Galagan Collegium came into our history of culture and education as a “school of academicians”. Among its graduating students one can see such famous figures of science, education and literature as academicians V. Lypskyi and A. Krymskyi, V. Grabar, N. Kotliarevskyi, G. Kostiuk, D. Petrushevskyi, such poets as M. Drai-Khmara, P. Filipovych and others. 

The museum became a worthy follower of high spiritual traditions of the Collegium. Its exposition was opened for visitors on July 2 1986. It is unique among museums of such profile. Built on a thematic-chronological basis, this exposition reproduces the history of literature in Ukraine from XI-th century till modern times on a high scientific level. The history of literature from the ancient times till early XX century is represented on the second floor of the museum, and the materials for the literary process of XX century are presented on the first floor. 

Visitors can see more than five thousand interesting and valuable exhibits from the museum’s stock. Today the museum collection comprises more than 86 thousand exhibits, the priceless masterpieces of spiritual culture of the Ukrainian nation. They include unique early printed and manuscript books, lifetime editions of famous Ukrainian writers, their manuscripts and memorial things, documents, musical instruments, works of figurative and decorative art. 

Visitors can see such relics as the well known manuscript book “Listvytsia” by Ioann Listvychnyk, a copy of “Book of the Epistles” by Ivan Fedorov, books printed in XVII-XVIII centuries, lifetime publications and books with autographs of Taras Shevchenko, Ivan Kotliarevskyi, Panteleimon Kulish, Ivan Franko, the manuscripts of Lesia Ukrainka, Mykhailo Starytskyi, the memorial things of Panas Myrnyi, Ivan Nechui-Levytskyi, Olga Kobylianska, Maksym Rylskyi, Ostap Vyshnia, Ulas Samchuk, the rare photos of Marko Vovchok, Maria Zankovetska, paintings of Vasyl Barka and others. 


A reconstruction of a printing press of XVII century, a cell of Old Rus annalist, a diorama of Ukrainian village and an interior of literature and theatre sitting rooms will provoke interest of visitors. Memorial complexes of famous writers are newly reproduced. The exposition of museum is constantly filled up and rebuilt. The section dedicated to history of literature of XX century was completely renewed and enlarged with new materials about life and creative work of writers of the past age, whose names had been removed from literature process and only recently were returned back to readers. 

For the first time it tells about achievements of Ukrainian writers who lived and wrote abroad. Visitors have an opportunity to learn more about creative work of Volodymyr Vynnychenko, Mykola Hvyliovyi, Todos Osmachka, Bogdan Lepkyi, Bogdan-Igor Antonych, Sviatoslav Gordynskyi, Yevgen Malaniuk, Olena Teliga, Oleg Olzhych, Vasyl Stus, Ivan Svitlychnyi, Vasyl Barka and many other writers who are still little-known for contemporary reader. 

The unique publications of the beginning of XX century, newspapers of the twenties-thirties of the last century, rare photos and archive documents, materials, that came to the museum from Ukrainian diaspora, writings forbidden in the times of the totalitarian rule will help visitors to feel the atmosphere in which artists had to live and create in the first half of XX century. The museum offers different interesting actions to visitors, such as social events and literary gatherings, book premieres and presentations of new publications, literature prizes awards. The museum is ready to invite visitors to sittings of “The club of admirers of modern literature”, or “The club of day-off”, or “The school of ethnology”. Visitors are welcome to the music saloon, to literary and art exhibitions, which present not only native culture, but also better world achievements. 

These actions are mainly realized with the help of teamwork with leading scientific institutions, societies, cultural centers and educational establishments, creative unions, publishing houses, embassies, public organizations. The museum supports a program “For spiritual revival of Ukraine” which was developed for educators by scientists. The museum has a branch which is called the Kyiv literary-memorial M. Bazhan museum-apartment.


Hours: Monday – Friday – 9.00 – 17.00
Saturday – 10.00 – 17.00
Closed – Sunday
Every last Wednesday of the month – free entry
Every last Friday of the month – sanitary day
Tours – 235-12-96







Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 
A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 

but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.





--uc
Національний музей літератури України




 Справжнім культурним осередком духовного відродження і виховання для киян та гостей столиці є Національний музей літератури України. Музей засновано Постановою Ради Міністрів УРСР від 5 серпня 1981 року. Для відвідувачів музей відкрився 2 липня 1986 року. Враховуючи великий внесок музею у збереження національної літературної спадщини та його визначну роль у духовному житті суспільства, Указом Президента України від 19 травня 1999 року музею надано статус Національного.

Музей розташовано у центрі Києва, на розі вулиць Б.Хмельницького та Терещенківської, за адресою вул. Б.Хмельницького, 11, у приміщенні пам’ятки архітектури кінця ХІХ ст. (арх.О.Я.Шілле). Тут з 1871 року діяв один з кращих приватних навчальних закладів – Колегія Павла Галагана, заснована прогресивним громадьким діячем і меценатом Григорієм Галаганом. Гордістю і окрасою Колегії була велика фундаментальна бібліотека, меморіальне приміщення якої чудово збереглось у первісному вигляді і відкрите для огляду. Тут у 1885 та 1886 роках працював видатний український письменник Іван Франко. У церкві Святого Павла, яка була при Колегії, у травні 1886 року Іван Франко вінчався з Ольгою Хоружинською. Нині у бібліотеці розгорнуто постійнодіючу експозицію, матеріали якої розповідають про історію цього навчального закладу. Колегія Павла Галагана ввійшла в історію вітчизняної культури і освіти як „школа академіків”.


З Колегією пов’язані імена відомих діячів науки, освіти, літератури, серед яких А.Кримський, П.Житецький, М.Мурашко, М.Пимоненко, М.Драй-Хмара, П.Филипович та багато інших митців та науковців. Музей є провідним науково-дослідним, культурно-освітнім, науково-методичним центром серед літературних та літературно- меморіальних музеїв України. Музей збирає, зберігає, вивчає і пропагує в Україні і за її межами пам”ятки матеріальної і духовної культури, що пов”язані з історією розвитку усної та писемної творчості українського народу. Експозиція музею та виставки постійно оновлюються і знайомлять відвідувачів з літературним процесом на українських землях від найдавніших часів до сьогодення. Представлено понад 5000 цікавих і цінних експонатів, серед яких – унікальні стародруки, рукописи, першодруки та прижиттєві видання, меморіальні речі, фотографії, твори образотворчого та декоративного прикладного мистецтва.


Меморіальна бібліотека Колегії Павла Галагана

Колекція музею, що налічує понад 85 тисяч експонатів, є скарбницею національних цінностей. Серед реліквій – стародруки ХVІІ-ХVШ ст., прижиттєві видання творів І.Котляревського, Т.Шевченка, П.Куліша, М.Костомарова, І.Франка, М.Драгоманова, рукописи Лесі Українки, М.Старицького, П.Тичини, М.Рильського, В.Симоненка, особисті речі П.Мирного, І.Нечуя-Левицького, Марка Вовчка, Г.Косинки, О.Гончара, І.Багряного, У.Самчука та сучасних письменників, часописи та альманахи ХІХ – поч. ХХ ст., твори відомих художників, документальні матеріали.


Куточок давньоруського переписувача книги


Сокиринецький вертеп з маєтку Григорія Галагана


Фрагмент експозиції _Театр корифеїв


Фрагмент експозиції_Українська література XVII-XVIIІ ст


Фрагмент експозиції_Українська література кінця ХІХ – початку ХХ ст.


Фрагмент експозиції_Українська література кінця ХІХ – початку ХХ ст.

У музеї постійно проводяться літературні зустрічі, фестивалі культури, вручення літературних премій, презентації книжкових і періодичних видань, вечори за участю письменників, вчених, художників, майстрів мистецтв. Працюють Клуб вихідного дня, лекторій, Клуб шанувальників модерної літератури, літературно-мистецька студія, музична вітальня, школа народознавства. Традиційним став щорічний Тиждень дитячої книги у музеї. Успішно діє розроблена науковцями програма “За духовне відродження України”. У виставкових залах музею експонуються літературні та мистецькі твори, які представляють не лише вітчизняну культуру, а й кращі світові надбання. Заходи проводяться у співпраці з провідними науковими установами, видавництвами, культурними центрами та громадськими організаціями. Музей має філію – Київський літературно-меморіальний музей-квартиру Миколи Бажана.






--br via tradutor do google

Museu Nacional de Literatura da Ucrânia


O Museu Nacional de Literatura da Ucrânia é um dos estabelecimentos de museu mais populares do país, e está liderando entre museus de literatura e museus literários-memorial.

Foi fundada pela decisão do Conselho de Ministros da República Socialista Soviética de Ucrânia em 5 de agosto de 1981, como o Museu de Literatura Estadual da Ucrânia. Graças à sua exposição única, trabalho científico constante e significativo, atividade cultural e educacional de muitos lados durante vinte anos de existência, tornou-se um dos museus mais famosos da Ucrânia e do exterior.

Tendo em conta um grande contributo do museu para a preservação da herança literária nacional e seu importante papel na vida espiritual da sociedade, o museu recebeu o estatuto nacional no dia 29 de maio de 1999 pelo edito do presidente da Ucrânia.

O museu está localizado no centro de Kyiv, na esquina das ruas de Bogdan Khmelnytskyi e Tereschenkivska, que é um monumento histórico e arquitetônico do final do século XIX, no antigo edifício principal do Pavlo Galagan Collegium, construído em 1871 Por um bem conhecido arquiteto A. Schiele no estilo de classicismo tardio.

O Pavlo Galagan Collegium foi uma das melhores instituições educacionais privadas dessa época para meninos de 16 anos. Foi fundada pela iniciativa e à custa de uma figura pública conhecida e patrono Grygoriy Galagan em comemoração de seu único e único filho, Pavlo, que morreu em uma idade adiantada. O Collegium estava trabalhando sob o patrocínio científico da Universidade Kyiv de St. Volodymyr. O programa de educação foi principalmente histórico-filológico em seu conteúdo e tem orientação patriótica e altamente humanista.

Havia figuras tão famosas de ciência e cultura entre os palestrantes do Collegium como um filólogo P. Zhytetskyi, um historiador V. Sipovskyi, um professor V. Naumenko, os artistas V. Murashko, M. Pymonenko e entre os diretores eram um poeta I. Annenskyi e um estudioso em línguas e literatura eslava A. Stepovych. O orgulho e adorno do Collegium era uma grande biblioteca fundamental, perto de 25 mil volumes, cujo estoque era formado por manuscritos e raros livros impressos iniciais, primeiras edições de trabalhos de autores nativos e estrangeiros. Tinha também uma coleção numismática.

Um proeminente escritor ucraniano Ivan Franko estava trabalhando nessa biblioteca quando visitou Kiev em 1885 e 1886. Seu refinado interior bi-nível do trabalho dos capatazes da árvore vermelha foi quase completamente preservado. Havia uma igreja de St. Pavlo nas instalações do Collegium onde Ivan Franko casou com Olga Horuzhynska em maio de 1886. Hoje temos uma exposição aberta, e seus materiais nos contam sobre a história desta instituição educacional.

O Collegium Pavlo Galagan entrou em nossa história de cultura e educação como uma "escola de acadêmicos". Entre os estudantes graduados, pode-se ver figuras tão famosas de ciência, educação e literatura como acadêmicos V. Lypskyi e A. Krymskyi, V. Grabar, N. Kotliarevskyi, G. Kostiuk, D. Petrushevskyi, poetas como M. Drai-Khmara , P. Filipovych e outros. O museu tornou-se um seguidor digno de altas tradições espirituais do Collegium. A exposição foi aberta aos visitantes em 2 de julho de 1986. É única entre os museus desse perfil. Com base em uma base cronológica temática, esta exposição reproduz a história da literatura na Ucrânia do século XI até os tempos modernos em um alto nível científico. A história da literatura dos tempos antigos até o início do século XX está representada no segundo andar do museu e os materiais para o processo literário do século XX são apresentados no primeiro andar.

Os visitantes podem ver mais de cinco mil exposições interessantes e valiosas do estoque do museu. Hoje, a coleção do museu compreende mais de 86 mil exposições, as obras de arte inestimáveis ​​da cultura espiritual da nação ucraniana. Incluem livros originais e manuscritos exclusivos, edições de vida de escritores ucranianos famosos, seus manuscritos e memórias, documentos, instrumentos musicais, obras de arte figurativa e decorativa.

Os visitantes podem ver relíquias como o conhecido livro de manuscritos "Listvytsia" de Ioann Listvychnyk, uma cópia do "Livro das Epístolas" de Ivan Fedorov, livros impressos nos séculos XVII-XVIII, publicações ao longo da vida e livros com autógrafos de Taras Shevchenko, Ivan Kotliarevskyi, Panteleimon Kulish, Ivan Franko, os manuscritos de Lesia Ukrainka, Mykhailo Starytskyi, as coisas memórias de Panas Myrnyi, Ivan Nechui-Levytskyi, Olga Kobylianska, Maksym Rylskyi, Ostap Vyshnia, Ulas Samchuk, as fotos raras de Marko Vovchok, Maria Zankovetska , Quadros de Vasyl Barka e outros.

A reconstrução de uma imprensa do século XVII, uma célula do antigo annalist da Rus, um diorama da vila ucraniana e um interior da literatura e salas de estar de teatro irão provocar o interesse dos visitantes. Complexos memoráveis ​​de escritores famosos são reproduzidos recentemente. A exposição do museu é constantemente preenchida e reconstruída. A seção dedicada à história da literatura do século XX foi completamente renovada e ampliada com novos materiais sobre a vida e o trabalho criativo de escritores da era passada, cujos nomes foram removidos do processo da literatura e apenas recentemente foram devolvidos aos leitores.


Pela primeira vez, fala sobre realizações de escritores ucranianos que viveram e escreveram no exterior. Os visitantes têm a oportunidade de aprender mais sobre o trabalho criativo de Volodymyr Vynnychenko, Mykola Hvyliovyi, Todos Osmachka, Bogdan Lepkyi, Bogdan-Igor Antonych, Sviatoslav Gordynskyi, Yevgen Malaniuk, Olena Teliga, Oleg Olzhych, Vasyl Stus, Ivan Svitlychnyi, Vasyl Barka e muitos Outros escritores que ainda são pouco conhecidos pelo leitor contemporâneo.


As publicações únicas do início do século XX, jornais dos anos vinte e trinta do século passado, fotos raras e documentos de arquivo, materiais, que vieram ao museu da diáspora ucraniana, escritos proibidos nos tempos do regime totalitário ajudarão os visitantes Para sentir a atmosfera em que os artistas tiveram que viver e criar na primeira metade do século XX. O museu oferece diferentes ações interessantes aos visitantes, como eventos sociais e encontros literários, estréias de livros e apresentações de novas publicações, prêmios de prêmios de literatura. O museu está pronto para convidar os visitantes para as sessões de "O clube dos admiradores da literatura moderna", ou "O clube do dia-a-dia", ou "A escola da etnologia". Os visitantes são bem-vindos ao salão de música, às exposições literárias e de arte, que apresentam não apenas cultura nativa, mas também melhores conquistas mundiais.

Essas ações são realizadas principalmente com a ajuda do trabalho em equipe com instituições científicas líderes, sociedades, centros culturais e estabelecimentos educacionais, sindicatos criativos, editoras, embaixadas e organizações públicas. O museu apoia um programa "Para o renascimento espiritual da Ucrânia", que foi desenvolvido para educadores por cientistas. O museu tem um ramo que se chama Kyiv, o memorial literário do museu de M. Bazhan.


Horário: Segunda-feira - Sexta-feira - 9.00 - 17.00
Sábado - 10,00 - 17,00
Fechado - domingo
Toda a última quarta-feira do mês - entrada gratuita
Todas as últimas sexta-feira do mês - dia sanitário
Tours - 235-12-96

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário