Google+ Followers

quarta-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2015

The Romanian Literature Museum from Iassy -- O Museu de Literatura romeno Iassy

'Dosoftei' House is the museum of the old Romanian literature, being part of the Romanian Literature Museum. 

It is situated in the old part of the city, near the princely house, found today across the Princely church and the Palace of Culture ( 'Moldova' National Museum Complex) and not far away from 'Three Hierarchs' church - headquarters of the first Moldavian printing house from the age of Vasile Lupu and Varlaam. The present museum building is considered to be one of the oldest Iasi buildings, attested in documents in the age of Prince Antonie Ruset and of scholar and Metropolitan Bishop Dosoftei between 1673 and 1679. 

At first the documents mention that the building was part of the princely court annexes, after the capital was moved from Suceava to Iasi. 

Until 1686 here functioned the printing house of Metropolitan Bishop Dosoftei. The books printed here fully contributed to extending the use of the Romanian language to religious institutions. The exhibits are displayed in three rooms: two on the ground floor and one on the first floor. The visitor can see how the exhibits circulated and interfered with the other regions. 




Sticking to this line of reasoning it is simpler to pursue the evolution of the old Romanian literature in Iasi which has always been the spiritual core of Moldavia. This is the very explanation of the permanent exhibition including samples of old Romanian language the way it used to be spoken in the territories inhabited by Romanians (irrespective of the place of their printing and copying). Here it is a short presentation of the material on display:


illustrations of old Romanian literature up to 1830, the role of cultural Iasi and its personalities, the beginnings of literature in the Paleoslavonic language and above all the age of penmanship and miniature art;

the beginnings of writing in the Romanian language - 'Neacsu's Letter' (1521) and 'The Apostle' copied in Brasov (1559) - considered to be the oldest exhibit - dated Romanian manuscript;

the beginnings of printing in Iasi - 'Romanian Learning Book' or 'Homiliary' (1643) - the first print of Moldavia;

the history of printing in Iasi, but also in other Romanian provinces from the 17th century - "Romanian Learning Book' or 'Vasile Lupu's Code of Laws' - the first law book of Moldavia;

presentation of the activity of Metropolitan Bishop and scholar Dosoftei (Verse Book, 1673);

prints of other great Romanian scholars from Iasi ('Bucharest Bible', 1688 - one of the translators is Nicolae Milescu);

history of literature from the 18th century and of printing from early 19th century;

the historical literature in Iasi, beginnings of historiography in the Romanian language (the age of the great chroniclers). The building was restored by the Department of Historic Monuments between 1962 and 1968, and the museum was inaugurated on the 7th of August 1970. After 1968 the building underwent more changes. The museum staff includes a graduate specialist and two supervisors.







colaboração: Gabriela Mangirov

http://www.cimec.ro/muzee/iasi/eng/index.htm

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

Vamos compartilhar.



--br via tradutor do google


O Museu de Literatura romeno Iassy

'Dosoftei' House é o museu da literatura romena de idade, sendo parte do Museu de Literatura romeno. Ele está situado na parte antiga da cidade, perto da casa principesco, encontrados hoje em toda a igreja principesco e do Palácio da Cultura (Museu Nacional da Moldávia Complex) e não muito longe da igreja "Três Hierarquias '- a sede do primeiro Casa de impressão moldávio a partir da idade de Vasile Lupu e Varlaam. 

O actual edifício do museu é considerado um dos mais antigos edifícios Iasi, atestada em documentos na era do príncipe Antonie Ruset e de estudioso e Metropolitan Bishop Dosoftei entre 1673 e 1679. A princípio, os documentos mencionam que o edifício era parte do principado tribunal anexos, após a capital foi transferida de Suceava a Iasi. Até 1686 funcionou aqui a casa impressão de Metropolitano Bispo Dosoftei. Os livros impressos aqui totalmente contribuiu para a ampliação da utilização da língua romena a instituições religiosas. As exposições são exibidos em três quartos: dois no térreo e outra no primeiro andar. O visitante pode ver como as exposições circulou e interferiu com as outras regiões.

Aderindo a esta linha de raciocínio é mais simples para o exercício da evolução da antiga literatura romena em Iasi, que sempre foi o núcleo espiritual da Moldávia. Esta é a própria explicação da exposição permanente, incluindo amostras de língua romena velha do jeito que costumava ser falado nos territórios habitados por romenos (independentemente do local da sua impressão e cópia). Aqui está uma breve apresentação do material em exposição:

ilustrações da literatura romena de idade até 1830, o papel de Iasi cultural e suas personalidades, os primórdios da literatura na língua Paleoslavonic e acima de tudo a idade de caligrafia e arte em miniatura;

os primórdios da escrita na língua romena - "Carta da Neacsu '(1521) e" O Apóstolo "copiado em Brasov (1559) - considerada a mais antiga exposição - datado manuscrito romeno;

o início de impressão em Iasi - "Romanian Aprendizagem Livro 'ou' Homiliary '(1643) - a primeira impressão da Moldávia;

a história da impressão em Iasi, mas também em outras províncias romenas do século 17 - "Romanian Aprendizagem Livro 'ou' Código de Leis de Vasile Lupu '- o primeiro livro de lei da Moldávia;

apresentação da actividade do Metropolitano Bispo e estudioso Dosoftei (Verso Livro, 1673);

gravuras de outros grandes estudiosos romena de Iasi ('Bucareste Bíblia', 1688 - um dos tradutores é Nicolae Milescu);

história da literatura do século 18 e de imprimir a partir do início do século 19;
a literatura histórica em Iasi, começos da historiografia em língua romena (a idade dos grandes cronistas). O prédio foi restaurado pelo Departamento de Monumentos Históricos, entre 1962 e 1968, e o museu foi inaugurado no dia 7 de Agosto de 1970. Depois de 1968 o edifício sofreu mais mudanças. A equipe do museu inclui um especialista em pós-graduação e dois supervisores.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário