Google+ Followers

sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2016

Museum Burg Posterstein, Germany. --- Museum Burg Posterstein, Germany. --- Museu Burg Posterstein, Alemanha

Emperor Barbarossa’s knights





Posterstein from above in the beginning of the 1990s
(picture: Museum Burg Posterstein)

The today’s Altenburger Land had been Slavic since the early Middle Ages. Sorbian tribes lived on farming and cattle breeding here. That changed in the middle of the 12thcentury when the Swabian Staufer expanded their influence to these areas. Emperor Friedrich I Barbarossa safeguarded his gained rule by knighting previous serves, the ministerial officials. They should lead new settlements, force back existing Slavic influences, effect German law, collect taxes and protect the land against enemies. So a network of small reinforcements resulted. Posterstein Castle is one of them.

First mentioning of Posterstein Castle
The first mentioning of the fortress known itself until the 16th century as ‘Stein’(rock), can be documented for the year 1191 when the ministerial official Gerhardus de Nubodicz and his mother ‘Mechthilde de Steinne’
were mentioned in a Naumburg document.



The gravestone of the former owner 

Tham Pflugk is still conserved in Posterstein church




The owners of Posterstein
1191: Gerhardus de Nubodicz (von Nöbdenitz), his mother Mechthilde de Steinne and their descendants
Up to around 1306: The knights Gerhard der Mittlere, Gerhard named von Löwenberg, Gerhard der Jüngere, Conrad Heidenreich, Eberhard von Stein (de Lapide)
Before 1442: Family Stöntztcz (Stöncz)
1442-1505: the Puster family
1505-1528: Nickel von Ende
1528-1718: the Pflugk family
1718-1721: the brothers von dem Werder
1721-1833: Reichsgrafen Flemming
1833-1945 (1946): Hermann family
Seit 1952: Museum Posterstein Castle

Posterstein between the Reußen and the Wettiner

Since the beginning of the 14th century, the by that time very strong dynasty of the Reußen which had expanded its holdings all the way through the Pleißenland, is documented a feudal lord over Posterstein and until the 17th century, the Wettiner dynasty and the Reußen fought over Posterstein.


Posterstein castle in 17th century 
(picture: Museum Burg Posterstein)

Only with its diminishing importance in the 18th century did this end. In 1305, at the time when the dynasty of the Reußen split into the older Reuß line (in Plauen) and the younger Reuß line (in Greiz), Posterstein remained under the domain of the younger line.

The ‘Postern zum Steine’ in military service

In 1442 Heinrich, Nickel und Ulrich Stöncz and their mother sold Posterstein with all the equipment to the Puster family. Duke Ernst, elector of Saxony asked Jan Puster together with all the other rulers to do military service. He called him according to the language usage of the time ‘Postern zum Steine’ – indicating how the village Posterstein got its name in the 16th century.




The family crest of the Pflugk family 
(picture: Museum Burg Posterstein)



A bishop joints the possession of Posterstein

In 1528 Nickel von Ende sold (Poster)stein to his cousins Julius, Haubold, Tham, Andreas and Christoph von Pflugk.. Julius (1499-1564) worked in Christian churches (later bishop in Naumburg). Haubold Pflugk (1502-1563) managed to secure and expand the property rights. In 1575 Tham Pflugk got Posterstein. After quarrels with the Church of Nöbdenitz he was forced to have his own church in Posterstein built.

Posterstein’s most important Lords
Between 1600 an 1621 the Saxon chamberlain Georg von Pflugk d.Ä. was able to stabilize the manor .Later the fortress was remodelled andthe adjacent chapel was adorned with baroque carvings. Not only left the Pflugk familiy their coat of arms in the carvings of the church but a small town with tradesmen and the right to hold markets had also developed below the fortress.

A hidden escape route?
A staircase hidden by a cupboard in the courtroom led to the top floor, the kitchen, the yard, the lower hall and from there to the cellar. It was possibly an escape route in those days.


The courtroom of Posterstein castle 
has a hidden staircase (picture: Museum Burg Posterstein)

A close friend of August the Strong

In 1724 the Royal Saxon Field Marshall and Count Jakob Heinrich von Flemming,who was in highest Saxon Civil Service, bought the property. During his legation in Warsaw he did his bit to the vote of the elector to the Polish King. The Flemmings carried out considerable investments.

Hans Fallada as ‘Student’ on the Manor

After a few ownership changes, in 1833 the middle class Herrmann family acquired the knight’s castle Posterstein. Walter Herrmann(1871-1927) developed it into a unique seed breeding and
model farm in Thuringia. The later well-known writer Hans Fallada
studied on the manor in those days. (More information)

The end of the manorial rights

Posterstein manor before 1945 
(Fotografie, Museum Burg Posterstein)

Posterstein was not destroyed during both World Wars. Nevertheless the Second World War ended with most serious changes up to now: The feudalistic structure stopped existing. At the beginning of the year 1946 with the implementation of the land reform in Thuringia the 192 hectars large manor was dispossessed, the base area split up and the utility buildings partly torn. The last landowner Kurt Herrmann (1905-1986) was deported and forced to live in West Germany. The family grave is still to be seen at the east side of the chapel.

The time after

After the end of the war refugees, who had lost all their possessions in the east, found accommodation in the castle and manor house. Later the manor house became a children’s home and the castle a museum.

The foundation of the museum Burg Posterstein
Posterstein castle during the restoration around 

1984 (picture: Museum Burg Posterstein)

The museum of the district was founded in 1952. In the following decades the existing structures oft the castle could laboriously be protected without removing the defects. All rooms on the top floor gradually opened with exhibitions of regional topics. From 1982 to 1991 the protected facility could be thoroughly restored.
The restoration of the castle from 1984 to 1991
1981: installation of a steel construction on the top floor of the castle to bring back the cantilever, damaged roof construction in the top hall under control
1984: Complete restoration of the keep. Reconstruction of the staircase tower at the west
wing and the neighbouring part of the northern façade.
1985: Reconstruction of the east wing in the northern area up to the eastern wing building
1986-1987: Reconstruction of the east wing in the southern area, south façade up to the southern wing building with the clock tower. Beginning the reconstruction of the west wing to the connecting of the stair tower.
1988-1990: Ending the reconstruction of the west wing, roofing and painting works. Beginning the refinishing of the castle. Extension of the castle cellar.
1991: Ending the refinishing. Re-opening of the museum.

Views of the village Posterstein






Fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor.

Vamos compartilhar.









--in via tradutor do google

Museum Burg Posterstein, Germany

-
Emperor Barbarossa’s knights



Posterstein from above in the beginning of the 1990s 
(picture: Museum Burg Posterstein)

The today’s Altenburger Land had been Slavic since the early Middle Ages. Sorbian tribes lived on farming and cattle breeding here. That changed in the middle of the 12thcentury when the Swabian Staufer expanded their influence to these areas. Emperor Friedrich I Barbarossa safeguarded his gained rule by knighting previous serves, the ministerial officials. They should lead new settlements, force back existing Slavic influences, effect German law, collect taxes and protect the land against enemies. So a network of small reinforcements resulted. Posterstein Castle is one of them.

First mentioning of Posterstein Castle
The first mentioning of the fortress known itself until the 16th century as ‘Stein’(rock), can be documented for the year 1191 when the ministerial official Gerhardus de Nubodicz and his mother ‘Mechthilde de Steinne’ 
were mentioned in a Naumburg document.



The gravestone of the former owner 
Tham Pflugk is still conserved in Posterstein church



The owners of Posterstein
1191: Gerhardus de Nubodicz (von Nöbdenitz), his mother Mechthilde de Steinne and their descendants
Up to around 1306: The knights Gerhard der Mittlere, Gerhard named von Löwenberg, Gerhard der Jüngere, Conrad Heidenreich, Eberhard von Stein (de Lapide)
Before 1442: Family Stöntztcz (Stöncz)
1442-1505: the Puster family
1505-1528: Nickel von Ende
1528-1718: the Pflugk family
1718-1721: the brothers von dem Werder
1721-1833: Reichsgrafen Flemming
1833-1945 (1946): Hermann family
Seit 1952: Museum Posterstein Castle

Posterstein between the Reußen and the Wettiner

Since the beginning of the 14th century, the by that time very strong dynasty of the Reußen which had expanded its holdings all the way through the Pleißenland, is documented a feudal lord over Posterstein and until the 17th century, the Wettiner dynasty and the Reußen fought over Posterstein.



Posterstein castle in 17th century 
(picture: Museum Burg Posterstein)

Only with its diminishing importance in the 18th century did this end. In 1305, at the time when the dynasty of the Reußen split into the older Reuß line (in Plauen) and the younger Reuß line (in Greiz), Posterstein remained under the domain of the younger line.

The ‘Postern zum Steine’ in military service

In 1442 Heinrich, Nickel und Ulrich Stöncz and their mother sold Posterstein with all the equipment to the Puster family. Duke Ernst, elector of Saxony asked Jan Puster together with all the other rulers to do military service. He called him according to the language usage of the time ‘Postern zum Steine’ – indicating how the village Posterstein got its name in the 16th century.


The family crest of the Pflugk family 
(picture: Museum Burg Posterstein)


A bishop joints the possession of Posterstein

In 1528 Nickel von Ende sold (Poster)stein to his cousins Julius, Haubold, Tham, Andreas and Christoph von Pflugk.. Julius (1499-1564) worked in Christian churches (later bishop in Naumburg). Haubold Pflugk (1502-1563) managed to secure and expand the property rights. In 1575 Tham Pflugk got Posterstein. After quarrels with the Church of Nöbdenitz he was forced to have his own church in Posterstein built.

Posterstein’s most important Lords
Between 1600 an 1621 the Saxon chamberlain Georg von Pflugk d.Ä. was able to stabilize the manor .Later the fortress was remodelled andthe adjacent chapel was adorned with baroque carvings. Not only left the Pflugk familiy their coat of arms in the carvings of the church but a small town with tradesmen and the right to hold markets had also developed below the fortress.

A hidden escape route?
A staircase hidden by a cupboard in the courtroom led to the top floor, the kitchen, the yard, the lower hall and from there to the cellar. It was possibly an escape route in those days.



The courtroom of Posterstein castle 
has a hidden staircase (picture: Museum Burg Posterstein)

A close friend of August the Strong

In 1724 the Royal Saxon Field Marshall and Count Jakob Heinrich von Flemming,who was in highest Saxon Civil Service, bought the property. During his legation in Warsaw he did his bit to the vote of the elector to the Polish King. The Flemmings carried out considerable investments.

Hans Fallada as ‘Student’ on the Manor

After a few ownership changes, in 1833 the middle class Herrmann family acquired the knight’s castle Posterstein. Walter Herrmann(1871-1927) developed it into a unique seed breeding and 
model farm in Thuringia. The later well-known writer Hans Fallada 
studied on the manor in those days. (More information)

The end of the manorial rights



Posterstein manor before 1945 
(Fotografie, Museum Burg Posterstein)

Posterstein was not destroyed during both World Wars. Nevertheless the Second World War ended with most serious changes up to now: The feudalistic structure stopped existing. At the beginning of the year 1946 with the implementation of the land reform in Thuringia the 192 hectars large manor was dispossessed, the base area split up and the utility buildings partly torn. The last landowner Kurt Herrmann (1905-1986) was deported and forced to live in West Germany. The family grave is still to be seen at the east side of the chapel.

The time after

After the end of the war refugees, who had lost all their possessions in the east, found accommodation in the castle and manor house. Later the manor house became a children’s home and the castle a museum.

The foundation of the museum Burg Posterstein

Posterstein castle during the restoration around 
1984 (picture: Museum Burg Posterstein)

The museum of the district was founded in 1952. In the following decades the existing structures oft the castle could laboriously be protected without removing the defects. All rooms on the top floor gradually opened with exhibitions of regional topics. From 1982 to 1991 the protected facility could be thoroughly restored.
The restoration of the castle from 1984 to 1991
1981: installation of a steel construction on the top floor of the castle to bring back the cantilever, damaged roof construction in the top hall under control
1984: Complete restoration of the keep. Reconstruction of the staircase tower at the west
wing and the neighbouring part of the northern façade.
1985: Reconstruction of the east wing in the northern area up to the eastern wing building
1986-1987: Reconstruction of the east wing in the southern area, south façade up to the southern wing building with the clock tower. Beginning the reconstruction of the west wing to the connecting of the stair tower.
1988-1990: Ending the reconstruction of the west wing, roofing and painting works. Beginning the refinishing of the castle. Extension of the castle cellar.
1991: Ending the refinishing. Re-opening of the museum.

Views of the village Posterstein




--br via tradutor do google
Museu Burg Posterstein, Alemanha
-
cavaleiros do Imperador Barbarossa



Posterstein a partir de cima, no início da década de 1990
(Foto: Museu Burg Posterstein)

O Altenburger Land de hoje tinha sido eslava desde o início da Idade Média. tribos sorábias viviam da agricultura e da pecuária aqui. Isso mudou no meio do 12thcentury quando o suábio Staufer expandiu sua influência para estas áreas. Imperador Frederico I Barbarossa salvaguardados seu governo adquirida por knighting saques anteriores, os funcionários ministeriais. Eles devem levar novos assentamentos, forçar influências eslavas volta existentes, a lei alemã efeito, cobrar impostos e proteger a terra contra os inimigos. Assim, uma rede de pequenas reforços resultou. Posterstein Castle é um deles.

Primeira menção de Posterstein Castelo
A primeira menção da fortaleza conhecida em si até o século 16 como 'Stein' (rock), podem ser documentadas para o ano de 1191, quando o funcionário ministerial Gerhardus de Nubodicz e sua mãe 'Mechthilde de Steinne'
foram mencionados em um documento Naumburg.



O túmulo do antigo proprietário
Tham Pflugk ainda se conserva no Posterstein igreja



Os proprietários de Posterstein
1191: Gerhardus de Nubodicz (von Nöbdenitz), sua mãe Mechthilde de Steinne e seus descendentes
Até por volta de 1306: Os cavaleiros der Gerhard mittlere, Gerhard von chamado Löwenberg, Gerhard der Jüngere, Conrad Heidenreich, Eberhard von Stein (de Lapide)
Antes de 1442: Família Stöntztcz (Stöncz)
1442-1505: a família Puster
1505-1528: Nickel von Ende
1528-1718: a família Pflugk
1718-1721: os irmãos von dem Werder
1721-1833: Reichsgrafen Flemming
1833-1945 (1946): a família Hermann
Seit 1952: Museu Posterstein Castelo

Posterstein entre o Reußen e o Wettiner

Desde o início do século 14, a por esse tempo muito forte dinastia dos Reußen que havia expandido suas participações todo o caminho através do Pleißenland, está documentado um senhor feudal sobre Posterstein e até o século 17, a dinastia Wettiner eo Reußen lutou sobre Posterstein.



Castelo Posterstein no século 17
(Foto: Museu Burg Posterstein)

Só com a sua importância diminuir no século 18 fez este fim. Em 1305, no momento em que a dinastia do Reußen dividida em linha mais velhos Reuß (em Plauen) e a linha mais jovem Reuß (em Greiz), Posterstein permaneceu sob o domínio da linha mais jovem.

O 'Steine ​​zum Postern' em serviço militar

Em 1442 Heinrich, Nickel und Ulrich Stöncz e sua mãe vendeu Posterstein com todos os equipamentos para a família Puster. Duque Ernst, eleitor da Saxônia pediu Jan Puster juntamente com todos os outros governantes a fazer o serviço militar. Chamou-o de acordo com o uso da linguagem do tempo 'Postern zum Steine' - indicando como a vila Posterstein tem o seu nome no século 16.


O brasão da família da família Pflugk
(Foto: Museu Burg Posterstein)


Um bispo articulações a posse de Posterstein

Em 1528 Nickel von Ende vendidos (cartaz) stein para seus primos Julius, Haubold, Tham, Andreas e Christoph von Pflugk .. Julius (1499-1564) trabalharam em igrejas cristãs (mais tarde bispo em Naumburg). Haubold Pflugk (1502-1563) conseguiu assegurar e ampliar os direitos de propriedade. Em 1575 Tham Pflugk tem Posterstein. Após discussões com a Igreja de Nöbdenitz ele foi forçado a ter sua própria igreja em Posterstein construído.

Lords mais importantes da Posterstein
Entre 1600 a 1621 o Saxon Chamberlain Georg von Pflugk D. A. foi capaz de estabilizar a manor .Later a fortaleza foi remodelado eos capela adjacente foi adornada com esculturas barrocas. Não só deixou o Pflugk Familiy seu brasão de armas nas esculturas da igreja, mas uma pequena cidade com comerciantes e o direito de realizar mercados também tinha desenvolvido abaixo da fortaleza.

A rota de fuga escondida?
Uma escada escondido por um armário na sala do tribunal levou para o andar superior, a cozinha, o quintal, o salão inferior e de lá para o porão. Ele foi, possivelmente, uma rota de fuga naqueles dias.



A sala do tribunal do castelo Posterstein
tem uma escada oculta (foto: Museu Burg Posterstein)

Um amigo íntimo de agosto, o Forte

Em 1724 Royal Saxon Campo Marshall e Contagem Jakob Heinrich von Flemming, que estava no mais alto Função Pública Saxon, comprou a propriedade. Durante sua legação em Varsóvia ele fez a sua parte para o voto do eleitor ao rei polonês. O Flemmings realizado investimentos consideráveis.

Hans Fallada como 'Estudante' na Manor

Depois de algumas mudanças de propriedade, em 1833 a classe média família Herrmann adquirida do cavaleiro castelo Posterstein. Walter Herrmann (1871-1927) desenvolveu-lo em uma produção de sementes único e
fazenda modelo na Turíngia. O escritor mais tarde conhecido Hans Fallada
Estudou na mansão naqueles dias. (Mais informação)

O fim dos direitos senhoriais



Posterstein mansão antes de 1945
(Fotografia, Museu Burg Posterstein)

Posterstein não foi destruída durante as duas guerras mundiais. No entanto, a Segunda Guerra Mundial terminou com alterações mais graves até agora: A estrutura feudal deixou de existir. No início do ano 1946, com a implementação da reforma agrária na Turíngia a 192 hectares grande mansão foi despojados, a superfície de base dividida e os edifícios de serviços públicos, em parte rasgada. O último proprietário Kurt Herrmann (1905-1986) foi deportado e forçado a viver na Alemanha Ocidental. O túmulo da família ainda está para ser visto no lado leste da capela.

O tempo depois

Após o fim dos refugiados de guerra, que tinham perdido todos os seus bens, no leste, a acomodação em casa castelo e mansão. Mais tarde, a mansão tornou-se um lar para crianças e para o castelo um museu.

A fundação do museu Burg Posterstein

Castelo Posterstein durante a restauração em torno
De 1984 (foto: Museu Burg Posterstein)

O museu do distrito foi fundada em 1952. Nas décadas seguintes, as estruturas existentes OFT o castelo poderia laboriosamente ser protegidos sem necessidade de remover os defeitos. Todos os quartos no piso superior, gradualmente aberto com exposições de temas regionais. De 1982 a 1991, a instalação protegida poderia ser completamente restaurado.
A restauração do castelo 1984-1991
1981: instalação de uma construção em aço no piso superior do castelo para trazer de volta o cantilever, danificado construção do telhado na parte superior salão sob controle
1984: a restauração completa do sustento. Reconstrução da torre de escada no oeste
asa e parte vizinha da fachada norte.
1985: Reconstrução da ala leste na zona norte até o prédio ala oriental
1986-1987: Reconstrução da ala leste na zona sul, fachada sul até o prédio ala sul com a torre do relógio. Começando a reconstrução da ala oeste da ligação da torre da escada.
1988-1990: Acabar com a reconstrução da asa, de cobertura e de pintura obras oeste. Começando o retoque do castelo. Extensão do porão do castelo.
1991: Acabar com o retoque. Reabertura do museu.

Vistas da aldeia Posterstein

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário