Google+ Followers

quarta-feira, 27 de julho de 2016

Cyril Belozersky Monastery was founded in 1397. --- Cyril Mosteiro Belozersky foi fundada em 1397. --- Кирилло-Белозерский монастырь был основан в 1397

 Cyril Belozersky Monastery was founded in 1397 by a monk Kirill, the best known of the disciples and followers of St. Sergius of Radonezh.


Kirill came to the shore of Lake Siverskoye aged 60 years and died on 90 year of life. He was famous for many miracles, and soon after his death was canonized. The relics of St. buried "under a bushel" in the temple of St. Cyril, in the Museum-Reserve exposure kept things associated with the name of the saint.

The high spiritual authority of the founder of the monastery, and other Cyrillic elders turned northern monastery pilgrimage place of the king. The Cyril-Belozersky monastery received contributions from Basil III of, Ivan the Terrible, the representatives of the Romanov dynasty, many princes and boyars. Among the contributions were land ownership, money, precious icons, books, utensils. The rich contributions made it possible to create at the end of the fifteenth century to the end of the seventeenth century, a magnificent ensemble, the structure of which includes the Big Assumption, Maly Ivanovsky monasteries and the so-called New Town.

The centerpiece of the ensemble of the Assumption Monastery occupies Big Assumption Cathedral. It was erected in 1496 for the five warmest months of the Rostov team of masons and one of the first stone buildings of the Russian North. Temple hits the grace and subtlety of exterior trim. Later, to the walls of the cathedral were added to the church less. Each of them has its own interesting history.

It draws attention and grand refectory with the Church of the Entry. Chamber dimensions give an idea about the number of monks who took part in a joint meal during the heyday of the monastery.

In addition to churches in the Greater Monastery preserved buildings XVI-XVII centuries, connected with the monastery economy (Treasury Chamber, has dried) as well as the room where the monks lived: arhimandrichi cells, the monastic enclosure.

There is here and the hospital complex of the XVII century, consists of two large chambers, connected by a porch roof and floors are common. Chamber connected with a tent hospital church which Euphemia. Near it are Water Gate to the Church of the Transfiguration over them. Here was located the main entrance to the monastery by the lake. Behind them was a handy little bay, which included river craft.

The monuments of the Dormition Monastery today are museum exhibits: ancient Russian art, folk art, archeology, history of the monastery. Fine collection of old Russian painting, facial and ornamental sewing, manuscripts and early printed books, arts and crafts give museum-reserve special significance and uniqueness.


The special atmosphere of peace inherent territory Maly Ivanovsky monastery. Here, attention is drawn to two buildings, revered as local shrines: the Chapel and the canopy over the dug-Cyril. According to legend, here the Rev. personally built a wooden chapel. According to another legend, the place where once was "FOSSIL cell in the land of St. Cyril," his followers hoisted the cross. In 1997, the territory of Ivanovo Small monastery was transferred to the Church for the renewal of monastic life.

Kirillova monastery territory has increased significantly in the XVII century, when the construction of the walls and towers of the New City - one of the strongest fortresses of the time. Preparations for the construction of the walls began even before the king's decree, issued in 1653, and lasted about a quarter of a century. In the decree of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich he said that the establishment of the New Town is a matter of national importance. On the construction of the walls of the King allocated 45,000 rubles. Patriarch Nikon named Cyril-Belozersky Monastery "great sovereign's a fortress."

On the territory of the New Town is a unique monument of Russian wooden architecture: Church of the Deposition of the Robe of the village Borodava, the end of the XV century. After a complex restoration work of the last decade, the temple acquired its former appearance. It is noteworthy that he does not have the usual eye chapters with crosses. The unique iconostasis of the Deposition of the Robe Church is located in the museum.

With the construction of St. Petersburg and Peter's reforms to the subordination of the state of the church, the monastery lost its previous position. For two centuries, greatly reduced the number of monks. Half-empty building began to collapse. Cosmetic repairs of the XIX century were able to give them only an external splendor. By the beginning of the XX century, many ancient buildings of the monastery were the ruins.

During the Soviet period the monastery was closed, and its walls The museum was opened in 1924. But even earlier, in 1919, there began restoration work on the monuments of architecture under the supervision of the Petrograd architect V. Danilov. In 1950 Moscow architect SS Pod'yapol'skii began work on the project of reconstruction of the original appearance of the monastery ensemble.

In February 1969, it approved the Regulations on Cyril-Belozersky Museum-Reserve - the first in the territory of the Vologda region. Increased number of scientists, were rebuilt all the exposure, created a large number of permanent and temporary exhibitions. The new museum exhibits and have become valuable archeological findings, obtained in the course of expeditions on the territory of the Kirillov district and the monastery. Today in the museum about 200 employees. The average number of visitors more than 200 thousand people a year. Among them, about 40% - foreigners. The museum is visited by tourists from the US, UK, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, China and other countries.




Fonte: @edisonmariotti #edisonmariotti

http://kirmuseum.org/

Cultura e conhecimento são ingredientes essenciais para a sociedade.

A cultura é o único antídoto que existe contra a ausência de amor

Vamos compartilhar.






--br via tradutor do google

Cyril Mosteiro Belozersky foi fundada em 1397 por um monge Kirill, o mais conhecido dos discípulos e seguidores de St. Sergius de Radonezh.

Kirill chegou à margem do Lago Siverskoye com 60 anos e faleceu no dia 90 ano de vida. Ele era famoso por muitos milagres, e logo após a sua morte foi canonizado. As relíquias de São enterrados "debaixo do alqueire" no templo de São Cirilo, na exposição Museum-Reserve manteve as coisas associadas com o nome do santo.

A autoridade espiritual alta do fundador do mosteiro, e outros anciãos cirílico virou norte lugar mosteiro peregrinação do rei. O mosteiro Cyril-Belozersky recebeu contribuições de Basil III, Ivan, o Terrível, os representantes da dinastia Romanov, muitos príncipes e boiardos. Entre as contribuições eram propriedade da terra, dinheiro, ícones preciosos, livros, utensílios de cozinha. As contribuições ricas tornaram possível criar, no final do século XV até o fim do século XVII, um magnífico conjunto, cuja estrutura inclui o Big Assunção, mosteiros Maly Ivanovsky e o chamado New Town.

A peça central do conjunto do Mosteiro Assunção ocupa Big Catedral da Assunção. Foi erguido em 1496 para os cinco meses mais quentes da equipe de Rostov de pedreiros e um dos primeiros edifícios de pedra do norte da Rússia. Temple atinge a graça e sutileza da guarnição exterior. Mais tarde, para as paredes da catedral foram acrescentados à igreja menos. Cada um deles tem sua própria história interessante.

Ele chama a atenção e grande refeitório com a Igreja da Entrada. dimensões da câmara dar uma idéia sobre o número de monges que participaram de uma refeição conjunta durante o auge do mosteiro.

Além de igrejas no Mosteiro Grande preservada edifícios séculos XVI-XVII, ligado com a economia mosteiro (Tesouro Câmara, secou), bem como a sala onde os monges viviam: células arhimandrichi, a clausura.

Há aqui eo complexo hospitalar do século XVII, é composto por duas grandes câmaras, ligados por um telhado da varanda e piso são comuns. Câmara ligada a uma igreja do hospital tenda que Euphemia. Perto dela são porta de água à Igreja da Transfiguração sobre eles. Aqui foi localizado na entrada principal do mosteiro à beira do lago. Atrás deles estava uma baía pouco útil, que incluía embarcações fluviais.

Os monumentos do Mosteiro da Dormição hoje são peças de museu: antigo arte russa, arte popular, arqueologia, história do mosteiro. Bela coleção de pintura antiga da Rússia, costura facial e ornamental, manuscritos e livros impressos cedo, artes e ofícios dar museu-reserva de significado especial e singularidade.

A atmosfera especial de paz território inerente Maly Ivanovsky mosteiro. Aqui, se a atenção para dois edifícios, venerado como santuários locais: a capela e o dossel sobre o cavado-Cyril. Segundo a lenda, aqui o Rev. pessoalmente construiu uma capela de madeira. De acordo com outra lenda, o lugar onde uma vez foi "célula fósseis na terra de St. Cyril", seus seguidores içada a cruz. Em 1997, o território de Ivanovo mosteiro pequeno foi transferido para a Igreja para a renovação da vida monástica.

território mosteiro Kirillova aumentou significativamente no século XVII, quando a construção das paredes e as torres da New City - um dos mais fortes fortalezas da época. Os preparativos para a construção das paredes começou antes mesmo decreto do rei, emitido em 1653, e durou cerca de um quarto de século. No decreto do czar Alexei Mikhailovich, ele disse que o estabelecimento da Cidade Nova é uma questão de importância nacional. Na construção das paredes do Rei alocados 45.000 rublos. Patriarca Nikon chamado Cyril-Belozersky Mosteiro "grande soberano é uma fortaleza."

No território da Cidade Nova é um monumento único da arquitetura de madeira do russo: Igreja da Deposição das Vestes da aldeia Borodava, o final do século XV. Depois de um trabalho de restauração complexa da última década, o templo adquiriu sua antiga aparência. Vale ressaltar que ele não tem os capítulos olho habituais com cruzes. O iconostasis única da Deposição da Igreja Robe está localizado no museu.

Com a construção de reformas St. Petersburg e Pedro para a subordinação do estado da igreja, o mosteiro perdeu sua posição anterior. Durante dois séculos, reduziu muito o número de monges. Meio vazio edifício começou a entrar em colapso. reparos cosméticos do século XIX foram capazes de dar-lhes apenas um esplendor externo. Até o início do século XX, muitos edifícios antigos do mosteiro eram as ruínas.

Durante o período soviético do mosteiro foi fechado, e as suas paredes O museu foi aberto em 1924. Mas mesmo antes, em 1919, iniciou-se o trabalho de restauração dos monumentos de arquitectura, sob a supervisão do arquiteto Petrogrado V. Danilov. Em 1950 Moscow arquiteto SS Pod'yapol'skii começou a trabalhar no projeto de reconstrução da aparência original do conjunto mosteiro.

Em fevereiro de 1969, aprovou o Regulamento sobre Cyril-Belozersky Museum-Reserve - o primeiro no território da região de Vologda. Aumento do número de cientistas, foram reconstruídas toda a exposição, criou um grande número de exposições permanentes e temporárias. As novas peças de museu e tornaram-se achados arqueológicos valiosos, obtidos no curso de expedições no território do distrito Kirillov eo mosteiro. Hoje no museu cerca de 200 funcionários. O número médio de visitantes mais de 200 mil pessoas por ano. Entre eles, cerca de 40% - estrangeiros. O museu é visitado por turistas de os EUA, Reino Unido, França, Espanha, Alemanha, Itália, China e outros países.





--ru

Кирилло-Белозерский монастырь был основан в 1397 году монахом Кириллом, самым известным из учеников и последователей Сергия Радонежского.
Кирилл пришёл на берег Сиверского озера в возрасте 60 лет и скончался на 90 году жизни. Он прославился многими чудесами и вскоре после кончины был канонизирован. Мощи преподобного покоятся «под спудом» в храме Кирилла Белозерского, в экспозиции музея-заповедника хранятся вещи, которые связывают с именем святого.

Высокий духовный авторитет основателя монастыря и других кирилловских старцев превратил северную обитель местом царского богомолья. В Кирилло-Белозерский монастырь поступали вклады от Василия III, Ивана Грозного, представителей династии Романовых, многих князей и бояр. В числе вкладов были земельные владения, деньги, драгоценные иконы, книги, утварь. Богатые вклады дали возможность создать с конца ХV до конца ХVII века грандиозный ансамбль, структура которого включает в себя Большой Успенский, Малый Ивановский монастыри и так называемый Новый город.

Центральное место в ансамбле Успенского Большого монастыря занимает Успенский собор. Он был возведен в 1496 году за пять теплых месяцев артелью ростовских каменщиков и стал одним из первых каменных построек Русского Севера. Храм поражает изяществом и тонкостью внешней отделки. Позднее к стенам собора были пристроены церкви поменьше. Каждая из них имеет собственную интересную историю.

Привлекает внимание и грандиозная трапезная палата с церковью Введения. Размеры палаты дают представление о количестве монахов, участвовавших в совместной трапезе в период расцвета монастыря.

Помимо храмов на территории Большого монастыря сохранились строения XVI–ХVII веков, связанные с монастырским хозяйством (казенная палата, сушило), а также помещения, где проживали иноки: архимандричьи кельи, монашеские корпуса.

Имеется тут и больничный комплекс XVII века, состоящий из двух обширных палат, соединенных сенями и перекрытых общей кровлей. Палаты соединены с шатровой больничной церквью Евфимия. Близ него расположены Водяные ворота с Церковью Преображения над ними. Здесь располагался парадный вход в монастырь со стороны озера. За ними находилась удобная небольшая бухта, в которую входили речные суда.

В памятниках Успенского монастыря сегодня находятся музейные экспозиции: древнерусского искусства, народного искусства, археологии, истории монастыря. Прекрасные коллекции древнерусской живописи, лицевого и орнаментального шитья, рукописных и старопечатных книг, декоративно-прикладного искусства придают музею-заповеднику особую значимость и уникальность.

Особенная атмосфера умиротворения присуща территории Малого Ивановского монастыря. Здесь внимание привлекают два сооружения, чтимые как местные святыни: часовня и сень над землянкой Кирилла. По преданию здесь преподобный собственноручно соорудил деревянную часовню. По другому преданию, на месте, где когда-то была «келья ископанная в земле преподобным Кириллом», его последователи водрузили крест. В 1997 году территория Малого Ивановского монастыря была передана Церкви для возобновления монашеской жизни.

Территория Кирилловой обители существенно увеличилась в XVII веке, когда началось сооружение стен и башен Нового города – одной из сильнейших крепостей того времени. Подготовка к возведению стен началась еще до царского указа, изданного в 1653 году, и продолжалось примерно четверть века. В указе царь Алексей Михайлович заявил, что создание Нового города является делом государственной важности. На сооружение стен царь выделил 45000 рублей. Патриарх Никон назвал Кирилло-Белозерский монастырь «великой государевой крепостью».

На территории Нового города находится уникальный памятник русского деревянного зодчества: Церковь Ризоположения из села Бородавы, конца XV века. После комплексных реставрационных работ последнего десятилетия храм обрел свой прежний облик. Примечательно, что он не имеет привычных глазу глав с крестами. Уникальный иконостас из Церкви Ризоположения находится в экспозиции музея.

Со строительством Санкт-Петербурга и петровскими реформами, направленными на подчинение церкви государству, монастырь утратил прежние позиции. За два столетия сильно сократилось число монахов. Полупустые здания стали разрушаться. Косметические ремонты XIX века способны были придать им лишь внешнее благолепие. К началу XX века многие древние постройки монастыря представляли собой руины.

В годы советской власти монастырь был закрыт, а в его стенах в 1924 году был открыт Музей. Но еще раньше, с 1919 года, здесь начались реставрационные работы на памятниках архитектуры под руководством петроградского архитектора В. Данилова. В 1950-е годы московский архитектор С.С. Подъяпольский начал работу над проектом реконструкции первоначального облика ансамбля монастыря.

В феврале 1969 года было утверждено Положение о Кирилло-Белозерском музее-заповеднике – первом на территории Вологодской области. Выросло число научных сотрудников, были перестроены все экспозиции, создано большое количество постоянных и временных выставок. Новыми экспонатами музея становили и ценные археологические находки, добытые в ходе экспедиций на территории Кирилловского района и самого монастыря. Сегодня в музее около 200 сотрудников. Среднее количество посетителей превышает 200 тысяч человек в год. Среди них около 40 % – иностранцы. Музей посещают туристы из США, Великобритании, Франции, Испании, Германии, Италии, Китая и других стран.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário