Google+ Followers

sexta-feira, 31 de março de 2017

The Bodoni Museum of Parma, Italia. --- Museo Bodoniano, Parma - Italia. --- Museu Bodoni, Parma - Itália

Is a museum dedicated to Giambattista Bodoni (1740-1813), situated in the Palazzo della Pilotta building on the premises of The Palatina Library.


The museum's treasure is composed of thousands of volumes, a rich correspondence and various typographic tools of Bodoni's Printing Office. The collection dedicated to the history of the book, comprising both manuscripts and the printed editions, constitutes one of the museum's most prestigious sections.

The concept of a museum hosting the treasures of Bodoni's Printing Office dates back to 1940. The material, rescued from the bombardment that destroyed the Palatina Library during the Second World War, was finally assembled and displayed in the museum in 1963.

After an intense phase of activity and research, the museum struggled between 1983 and 1999, being repeatedly refinanced and reopened. In 2004 the museum joined the Association of European Printing Museums and in 2005 entered the Governing Council of the Associazione Italiana dei Musei della Stampa e della carta (A.I.M.S.C.).


Museum Bodoni - Palatine Library - Road to the Pilotta, 3-43100 Parma - Italy |
The museum was opened after about seven years of gestation, November 17, 1963, on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the death of G. B. Bodoni (1740-1813). In fact the idea of ​​creating a national art in Parma study center dedicated graphics to the printer saluzzese circulated in Parma in 1940, during the celebrations organized to mark the second centenary of the birth of Bodoni, started in May: l 'idea did not have time to develop because of the entry into the war (10 June 1940). Early in 1944, it was nearly destroyed by bombing the Palatine Library, guardian of the treasures Bodoni: technical and bibliographic material packed into crates, which miraculously survived.

After the reconstruction and returned to normal civil, political, social and economic of the city after the war ended, in 1957 he took up the project of a Bodoni Museum: was formed immediately an Organizing Committee, with the task of completing the ' initiative. The legal act of constitution of the Bodoni Museum was signed in 1960, and had already begun the renovation of the premises on the top floor of the Palatine Library to house the new institution. The general decor of the museum and a bronze copy of the bust of Bodoni (original by Giambattista Comolli) were the work of the sculptor Carlo Corvi (1904-1978). Having obtained legal recognition and approval of the Statute (Presidential Decree 18 July 1962), November 17, 1963 the new museum was finally opened to the public.

Bust bodoniDopo twenty years of great vitality and prosperity in which he was the promoter of studies, research, competitions, exhibitions and cultural international events, the Museum has experienced difficult periods due to several years following closing the 1983 earthquake and to poor funding. Since 1999 began the recovery phase, with the new statutes approved by the Ministry of Heritage and Culture and a renewed Board of Directors. Another important change was formalized with the new statutory changes in 2013 that led, among other things, the creation of the post of Scientific Director. In 2004, at the Gutenberg Museum invitation of Mainz, the Bodoni has become a member of the EMPA, the Association of European Printing Museum, and in 2005 took part in the birth of the Italian Association of the Museum of Printing and Paper (AIMSC), joining also the Governing Council. Since 2012 the Museum participated in the museum system in the Province of Parma (Provincial Council Resolution N. ° 268, 10/05/2012).






Cultura não é o que entra pelos olhos e ouvidos,
mas o que modifica o jeito de olhar e ouvir. 

A cultura e o amor devem estar juntos.

Vamos compartilhar.

Culture is not what enters the eyes and ears, 
but what modifies the way of looking and hearing.






--it 
Museo Bodoniano - Biblioteca Palatina - Strada alla Pilotta, 3 - 43100 Parma - Italia |
Il museo venne inaugurato, dopo circa sette anni di gestazione, il 17 novembre 1963, in occasione del 150º anniversario della morte di G. B. Bodoni (1740-1813). In realtà l'idea di creare a Parma un Centro nazionale di studi sull'arte grafica dedicato al tipografo saluzzese circolò a Parma già nel 1940, durante le celebrazioni organizzate per ricordare il secondo centenario della nascita di Bodoni, iniziate nel mese di maggio: l'idea non fece in tempo a svilupparsi a causa dell'entrata in guerra dell'Italia (10 giugno 1940). Nel 1944 inoltre, venne pressoché distrutta dai bombardamenti la Biblioteca Palatina, custode dei tesori bodoniani: materiale tecnico e bibliografico racchiuso in casse, che si salvò miracolosamente.

Terminata la ricostruzione e ritornata alla normalità la vita civile, politica, sociale ed economica della città dopo la fine della guerra, nel 1957 si riprese il progetto di un museo bodoniano: venne costituito subito un Comitato Promotore, col compito di portare a compimento l'iniziativa. L'atto legale di costituzione del Museo Bodoniano fu sottoscritto nel 1960, mentre erano già iniziati i lavori di ristrutturazione dei locali dell'ultimo piano della Biblioteca Palatina destinati ad ospitare la nuova istituzione. L'arredamento generale del museo e la copia in bronzo del busto di Bodoni (dall'originale di Giambattista Comolli) furono opera dello scultore Carlo Corvi (1904-1978). Ottenuto il riconoscimento giuridico e l'approvazione dello Statuto (D.P.R. 18 luglio 1962), il 17 novembre 1963 il nuovo museo finalmente venne aperto al pubblico.

busto bodoniDopo un ventennio di grande vitalità e prosperità in cui è stato promotore di studi, ricerche, concorsi, mostre ed eventi culturali di risonanza internazionale, il Museo ha vissuto periodi difficili a causa di diversi anni di chiusura seguenti il terremoto del 1983 ed a scarsi finanziamenti. Dal 1999 è iniziata la fase di rilancio, col nuovo Statuto approvato dal Ministero per i Beni e le Attività Culturali ed un rinnovato Consiglio d'Amministrazione. Un ulteriore importante cambiamento si è avuto con le nuove modifiche statutarie formalizzate nel 2013 che hanno portato, tra le altre cose, alla creazione della figura del Direttore scientifico. Nel 2004, su invito del Gutenberg Museum di Magonza, il Bodoniano è divenuto membro della AEPM, Association of European Printing Museum, mentre nel 2005 ha partecipato alla nascita della Associazione Italiana dei Musei della Stampa e della carta (A.I.M.S.C.), entrando a far parte anche del Consiglio direttivo. Dal 2012 il Museo partecipa al Sistema museale della Provincia di Parma (Deliberazione Giunta provinciale N.° 268 del 10/05/2012).








--br via tradutor do google
Museu Bodoni - Biblioteca Palatine - Road to the Pilotta, 3-43100 Parma - Itália 

O museu foi aberto após cerca de sete anos de gestação, 17 de novembro de 1963, por ocasião do 150º aniversário da morte de G. B. Bodoni (1740-1813). Na verdade, a idéia de criar uma arte nacional no centro de estudos Parma gráfica dedicada ao saluzzese de impressora circulou em Parma em 1940, durante as celebrações organizadas para marcar o segundo centenário do nascimento de Bodoni, iniciada em maio: l 'ideia não teve tempo para se desenvolver por causa da entrada na guerra (10 de Junho 1940). No início de 1944, foi quase destruída pelo bombardeio da Biblioteca Palatine, guardião dos tesouros Bodoni: material técnico e bibliográfico embalados em caixas, que milagrosamente sobreviveu.

Após a reconstrução e voltou ao normal civis, políticos, sociais e econômicos da cidade após o fim da guerra, em 1957, ele retomou o projeto de um Museu Bodoni: formou-se imediatamente uma Comissão Organizadora, com a tarefa de completar o " iniciativa. O legal ato de constituição do Bodoni Museu foi assinado em 1960, e já tinha começado a renovação do local no último andar do Palatino Biblioteca para a casa da nova instituição. A decoração geral do museu e uma cópia de bronze do busto de Bodoni (original por Giambattista Comolli) foram obra do escultor Carlo Corvi (1904-1978). Tendo obtido o reconhecimento legal e aprovação do Estatuto (Decreto Presidencial 18 de julho de 1962), 17 de novembro, 1963, o novo museu foi finalmente aberto ao público.

Busto bodoniDopo vinte anos de grande vitalidade e prosperidade em que ele era o promotor de estudos, pesquisas, concursos, exposições e eventos internacionais culturais, o Museu passou por períodos difíceis devido a vários anos após o fechamento de 1983 terremoto e à má financiamento. Desde 1999 começou a fase de recuperação, com os novos estatutos aprovados pelo Ministério do Património e Cultura e um renovado Conselho de Administração. Outra mudança importante foi formalizada com as novas alterações estatutárias, em 2013, que levaram, entre outras coisas, a criação do cargo de Diretor Científico. Em 2004, a convite Museu de Gutenberg de Mainz, o Bodoni tornou-se um membro da APEM, a Associação dos Printing Museum Europeia, e em 2005 participou do nascimento da Associação Italiana do Museu de impressão e papel (AIMSC), juntando-se também o Conselho do BCE. Desde 2012, o Museu participou no sistema de museu na província de Parma (Provincial Conselho resolução N. ° 268, 10/05/2012).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário